The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The MC Squad, episode 1 “Pilot or Saving Daylight”

New York City. 10 pm. A dark alleway. Not the place for a 23-year-old college student like Laura Fleming. But it was a shortcut, a means to an end. She walked fast, heard her own footsteps, breathed, stopped... she heard more footsteps. Turning around she saw nothing. Turning forward nothing. She breathed heavy, but she wasn’t the only one breathing, and the footsteps picked up the pace. She booked it, running toward the end of the alley. Faster, louder, and then...

Stop

. Not just Laura, but everything. The motion of the puddles, the roar of the traffic in the distance, everything. One man managed to walk in this world, and he walked straight up to Laura. Looking the young woman over, the man muttered to himself, “Oh, to be young again.”

‘Doc,’ as the man was called, wasn’t a real doctor, more of an autodidact. But he believed himself to be the smartest man on the planet and had at one point rewritten quantum mechanics as we know it. His name had been erased from history by people more powerful than you or I, but his researched hadn’t, and that kept him going.

He looked around. The girl, a ‘Laura Fleming’ he recorded, was pretty frightened. But, how? Why? There was nothing anywhere around. No man behind the dumpster, no body around the corner. Laura’s phone had been turned off, which was stupid, so Doc turned it on again.

“Sigh,” Doc said, in his annoying onomatopoetic way. He had been observing people all night

and was getting sleepy. He’d problems sleeping in null-time and didn’t want to risk missing work tomorrow (especially since he coudn’t miss work, legally). “Observation would have to wait,” he told himself as he wandered around the corner.

As soon as he disappeared from view, everything started again.

* * *

“Arghh” was all the man muttered as his alarm clock signaled that it was time to wake up. He looked at his watch and realized he had forgotten to account for Daylight Savings Time. He had woken himself up an hour early for nothing. He was going to reset his clock for an extra hour of sleep when he heard a scream from downstairs. ‘Oh great, she’s up,’ he thought, realizing he lost his chance for an extra hour of sleep.

“Dad!” she screamed from down the stairs. It was 7:30, she thought, so he should be getting up. He was never a morning person, but she had the coffee ready. “Da—” “I’m up!” he yelled, from atop the stairs. The father came from down the stairs half-dressed to greet his daughter.

“It’s six-thirty in the morning!”

“It’s seven-thirty.”

“No. Daylight Savings.”

“Oh! Sorry. You can go back to sleep!”

“Too late now.” They both smiled and went to the breakfast nook. As the daughter ate her Double Chocolate Cookie Crisp, the father grabbed a cup of Joe. “What’re you going to do with your extra hour?” he said.

“I guess I’m watching TV.” They smiled, until...

The daughter dropped her spoon and her eyes went wide. “Honey!” the father yelled. “Oh god, not again!” and BOOM!

The chair flipped over as the man’s daughter hovered a foot into the air. Her clothing had burned away instantly as she radiated heat far more than any household appliance. Her short, cropped hair had instantly grown four feet in length and was now full, red, and fluffy as her eyes were as white as ivory and she stared off into the world.

“CHIEF,” she said, voice booming through the room, “THE MEETING WILL BE COMMENCING SOON. WHY HAve YOU NOT TURNED ON YOUR TRANSMITTER?”

The Chief’s look of fright turned to annoyance quicker than his daughter turned to floating. “Damn it, Godiva! It’s Daylight Savings Time. The meeting’s not for an hour!”

“WHAT,” she said. “BUT, I. FORGIVE ME, CHIEF. I WAS CLEAR ACROSS THE WORLD. AND THEY, THEY DON’T HAVE DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME IN POLAND.”

“I don’t need your excuses. I do need you to follow my orders. What did I say about possessing my daughter?”

“YOU, YOU SAID IF I BELIEVED YOU WERE—”

“I said only in an extreme emergency you could possess my daughter, my mother, my wife, or my Reverend. This does not constitute an extreme emergency. You just destroyed Marie’s favorite shirt. You owe me sixty bucks you worthless phantom.”

“THE MEETING WILL BE—”

“I’ll turn my freaking transmitter on,” he said as he reached on top of the fridge and grabbed what looked like a garage-door opener. “You will de-possess my daughter and go find some hooker across town to take over for the meeting.”

“AS YOU WISH” said the otherworldly ghost. Immediately Marie fell to the floor, coughing and weezing. “Jesus Christ, Dad!” she said, naked and heaving on the floor.

“I’m sorry, honey,” he said, kneeling next to his daughter. “It’s just work, you know.” She rolled her now-normal eyes. “There’s some hair-dye upstairs. I’ll call the school and tell them you’ll be late again.”

* * *

“THE MEETING HAS COMMENCED!”

“We got it, Ghostie. Thanks.” The Chief was still fuming over the morning’s activities and wasn’t too happy to see his underworld-originating friend. By the looks of the wrinkles on her naked body, she had only managed to possess some really old hooker or a nearby librarian. That’s some karma right there, he thought.

Looking around, he yelled. “Doc, wake up! You better not’ve wasted all last night in freaking High School locker rooms again.”

A guy spoke up in the back of the room: “That doesn’t make any sense there, Boss. Schools aren’t open at night.”

Chief just eyed him. “Shut up, Charmer. Now the Government has contacted me about another case, and that’s why we’re all here, in my hometown. It seems twelve girls have vanished over the last six nights.”

“Now I was the prime suspect, but I have alibis. Plus I have a family and all that jazz. Doc was in temporary Government custody last week, and he can’t be involved in at least the first eight vanishings, and Charmer and Zoltar were clear across the world yesterday when three more are gone.”

“The police have failed and the rate is increasing. We think the same thing has happened as far South as Baltimore, and it follows a clear distance. The cops can’t do anything, these girls are going faster than it can be reported, and it falls to us, society’s misfits, to end this thing. Are you with me?!”

“Pfft,” said Charmer, amused by his boss’s speech.

“Hey! Your charms won’t work on me buddy. I take you to that van and you won’t work again. I could care less to have a fifth wheel on this team but Zoltar says we need you. I don’t need no backtalk, no sass-mouth, no...”

“It’s just.”

“Charm,” spoke the quiet man. “Please. For me.”

Zoltar was right, and Charmer apologized, “I apologize.”

“This is the second time I’m working with you and I hope to God on high it’s the freaking last.” The Chief mimed at pushing Godiva away as he went to the makeshift desk he was using. “Ideas?”

* * *

“So her name was ‘Laura Fleming,’ and I was going to... you know?”

“I can imagine.” The Chief had had a long day, not just because of the Daylight Savings, and was tiring of Doc’s constant mumbling and lack of directness in his storyline as they wandered through the alley. “Can you get on with it?”

“Yeah well, I have power over time, you know, and I uh, stopped it here and there was nobody. She was freaking out, Chief, and I wasn’t sure why.”

“And you just left her here?”

“I thought she was just some loon. I had to get to sleep. If I had known this was part of our case and not just a midnight outing, I would’ve stayed, and probably investigated it. Or at least dragged her off to HQ.”

A short old Black lady floated nearby. “CHIEF, CHARMER HAS TAKEN POSITION AND ZOLTAR IS ‘INTERVIEWING’ WITNESSES.” She smiled with the smile only an 85-year-old man would find attractive.

Doc was taken aback. “Uh, Lady Godiva, could you have found someone more attractive to possess.” The one-word response was a simple “PIG.”

“I’ve had a long-day and this isn’t looking promising. There’s probably four more missing girls out there and we aren’t any

closer. Godiva go find Zoltar and report back to me his progress. And for the love of god possess someone more attractive.”

“YOUR DAUGHTER WAS ATTRACTIVE.”

“If you weren’t a nine hundred year-old, 800 degree female ghost I’d punch you in the face!” he turned to his left. “Doc, I need you to take me to Charmer.”

“Done.” The alley was gone and they were in the middle of a hotel room orgy surrounded.

“Woah, hey!” shouted Charmer as his boss appeared out of thin air while he was ‘investigating.’ “It’s not what it looks like!”

“Jesus Christ, Charmer. We don’t have time for this!” The Chief was really impatient and was just wanting some news.

“Actually, yes. We have plenty,” said Doc who had stopped time outside of the hotel room. “I’ve got to focus, but you guys have fun.”

Chief was about to interrupt, but he realized this was a grea opportunity. “Alright, Charmer. What have you got?”

“Well,” he said, “this young lady right here, this is Tami. Say hi Tami.”

“Hi Tami,” said the naked coed holding pom-poms as she lied on the bed, cheerfully displaying her nether-regions as she covered up her breasts. She giggled and cooed. “Good for another go?”

“Soon.” Charmer turned to Chief, “Tami goes to the same College as each of the victims. In fact, she’s in the same blow-off P.E. course as the thirteen missing girls and five other classmates.”

“Yeah, I know. Tami Collier. We need to get the five others. Maybe if Doc—”

“Boss, look around.” The Chief looked around at the four naked orgiers. Two fondling themselves in ways unimaginable and one walking towards them. “Tami had a cell phone. I got them all up here in twenty minutes. I saved Veronica for you. She’s the virgin.”

The naked 18-year-old, Veronica, pushed the Chief down on the bed. “Well, I can oblige, since we got all these girls here. We should really get Zoltar up—”

“Zoltar’s not into chicks.”

But Chief didn’t care about this revelation. The apparent virgin sure wasn’t acting like it, as she kissed the man’s face, neck, shirt—I don’t know that was erotic, but it was—and then unbuttoned his pants. She reached to pull his pants down when.

Bow-chicka-bow-wow

“What the hell?!”

“Sorry, Chief. It’s porno music. Always gets me in the mood.”

“I’m in the mood with the goddamn music off!” He said. Or thought he said. Because while the music knocked him out of mood momentarily, Veronica was still on track. She may have no personal idea what she was up to, but instinctually she knew how to suck a man’s penis. But she didn’t finish him there. No, no, no. She released him, flipped over, and pulled the Chief further into bed.

He was no virgin, but he had instincts just as good at hers, and knew exactly what she wanted (or was charmed to want, whatever). He smiled at the young girl a third-his-age, as he slowly, gently entered her. Charmer whistled at him, deflecting his glance and holding a palmful of lube.

Taking Charmer’s wad, he reached in between there nearly-intwined loins, rubbing around himself, and a little slight fingering of the girl. She squealed at the cold and great sensation. He smiled, she smiled, and he began her first insertion. “This may hurt,” he said. Slowly, surely, and... and...

BOOM! Chief flew off the bed, as did Charmer, and Doc opened his eyes. Floating above the bed, the body of Veronica was now another receptacle of the supernatural Godiva. “Jesus, Godiva, I was just about to—”

“HE’S HERE!”

Everyone’s eyes widened. Murmurs of “What?” “Who’s here?” were uttered. The Chief noticed some blood on his loins that momentarily distressed him before realizing it wasn’t his. His erection was long gone though. But I digress.

“Who are you talking about, Godiva?” The Chief took command, pulling up his pants.

“THE ONE YOU ARE SEARCHING FOR. THE ONE TAKING WOMEN. I SENSED HIM NOT FOUR SECONDS BEFORE APPEARING, IN THERE!” the almost-disembodied voice directed them towards the closed bathroom.

“Oh my god. We’re not all here.” Doc made an obvious observation. “Charmer said there were five women in addition to Tami. There’s only five people in the room including Tami. Who’s not here?”

Charmer looked around. “The Asian one.” Tami not knowing what’s going on, but to always trust Charmer’s judgment no matter what, answered “Cathy.”

“CATHY WAS THE WOMAN IN DISTRESS.”

“I still have the outside world protected. Cathy, and this man, is in that room together,” Doc said, generally scared but keeping his concentration up. “I can’t double up my power. You two are on your own.”

While the Chief didn’t have any mind powers outside of his van, Charmer might have a chance of convincing the guy to let them take him down. All this debate could mean the disappearance of Cathy, but the man, the ‘creature’ that avoided Doc’s observation yesterday couldn’t possibly escape the field without Doc sensing it, so he’s still in the room. Probably in the bathroom.

“Alright, Charmer, you yell through the door, tell him to come out and...”

This tactic went on for an hour. Nothing happened, no response, no exit. There’s no telling what was going on in there without actually viewing. With hesitation, and enthusiastic guarding by Tami and her friend Michelle, the Chief and Charmer opened the bathroom door, with Charmer yelling in his most suave voice.

But the bathroom was empty. “Godiva!” The Chief yelled. “You said he was in the bathroom!”

“He’s still here, he hasn’t escaped the field,” Doc said, sure of himself.

“I SENSE THE WOMAN’S PRESENCE, BUT I CANNOT POSSESS HER. THIS IS UNPRECEDENTED FOR THE LIVING.”

Godiva had been able to possess every living female at her will since the Middle Ages. This was the first time in 800 years that she had possessed any form of fear. And she wasn’t alone.

“Aaah!” they rushed over (with Godiva floating) to Michelle. “It, it took Tami.” she said, pointing at her naked reflection in the mirror. But it wasn’t her. Michelle was stricken with fear, ghostly white from head-to-toe. The reflection had a sinister smile and laughter began to pour in the room.

Charmer summed it up best: “We have to get the fuck out of here.”