The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anyone who is under the age of 18, along with anyone offended by stories of a sexual nature or containing sexual situations or offended by the idea of mind control in any fashion, please do not read this story.

The people and events in this story are fictional and do not represent anyone or anything from real life.

Synopsis: Welcome to Mental Domination 5401, a graduate level course at MC University.

NOTE: This story was an entry in Lisa’s June contest, “MCU, Class of 2009.” The MC University concept is a product of Lisa Teez’s warped imagination, and I thank her for letting us play in her world.

* * *

Continuing Education

Part 1 (of 2)

By: Chrystal Wynd

“Welcome to Mental Domination 5401.”

Professor Julian Weeks maintained a stern expression as he welcomed us to his class. He didn’t look like much, but I’d learned by now that that didn’t mean anything. MC University had some of the best minds in the world, and judging them by the cover was usually the first step of a very short path. I settled back and listened very carefully.

“This is the toughest class you will take on the path to your Master’s degree,” said the professor. “Understand this: the odds dictate that, come December, over half of you will likely have failed this class. This course is strictly a pass/fail class, and over fifty percent of the students fail the first time they take this course. This is not one of your undergraduate courses where you have the strongest mind in your class. You are all on the Psionics track in the College of Psychology; therefore, you all possess the same ability to mentally dominate other minds.”

Professor Weeks began to pace, his hands clasped behind his back. “Now, minds of your ability and strength are likely to attract the attention of certain government agencies,” he said. “For obvious reasons, your skills will be highly sought after. This class is where you- and they- find out if you have what it takes to work at that level.”

We all nodded like it was new information, but it was well known that if you didn’t pass this class, you couldn’t get your advanced degree and you weren’t recruited by the government. At that point, you usually ended up working as a back alley industrial spy.

“Although not relevant to your study here,” continued the professor, “be aware that this class is, in actuality, only one half of the full class. The male members of this class are gathered in a separate classroom for their instruction. We have found that this better allows for full concentration, as you can imagine.”

That made sense, actually. We were going to be practicing various mental domination techniques, and sex would certainly be one of the areas that everybody would try to use their newfound knowledge to their advantage.

“Now, there are several rules,” said the professor. “First, understand that you will not like everything that happens during the term. You five are all here voluntarily and you have all signed the waivers. You understand that whatever changes may occur during your instruction is permanent and that you cannot hold MC University or the instructional staff responsible. In short, things will happen, you won’t like it, and you will have to either learn from it or drop the course. You have no other recourse.”

“The second rule,” continued Professor Weeks, “is to refrain from trying to mentally dominate your professor. Attempting to do so will possibly get you dropped from the program and almost definitely leave you pregnant. Wouldn’t you agree, Jennifer?”

A redhead sitting in the back blushed. She appeared to be in excellent shape, but there was a slight bulge to her belly that appeared to be the start of a baby bump.

“Jennifer tried her luck last semester,” said the professor. “It was innocent enough that she was not terminated from the program, but she is repeating the course and, as you can see, there is also a physical repercussion to her actions that she gets to deal with for nine months.”

We glanced at each other. The redhead tried to dominate the professor? Ten out of ten for balls, but swing and a miss in the common sense department. The professor apparently didn’t play when it came to that rule.

“Thirdly, though not a rule, be aware that, although we only meet once a week, the class is considered to be in session at all times. In other words, just because it’s Saturday afternoon, don’t assume you have the day off. Anyone you speak with could possibly have been sent by us to test you in some way. Do not think of this class as a series of meetings; consider it one long class session. Also, be aware that there will be field assignments off-campus as well as classroom instruction.”

Wow. I knew this class was tough, but it was starting to sound a lot like boot camp. Still, I knew I could swing this.

“Fourthly, understand that you will be instructed in high-level psionic methodology here. That information should be treated as extremely delicate and should not be shared with anyone outside these walls. I hope this is clear, because if you are found to have disregarded this rule in any way, you will be dropped from the program immediately, as well as expelled from the school.”

We had to keep our mouths shut. Made sense.

“Finally, last rule. The two young people over there...” he said, indicating a dark-haired man and a pretty woman with black hair and blonde highlights who had been standing off to the side during his monologue, “...are graduate assistants working with me. The gentleman’s name is Greg; the young lady’s name is Kelly. They will be treated with the same respect that I am due. They are very knowledgeable and will help you in any way they can. If you have a complaint about either of them, you will speak with me.”

Professor Weeks began to walk amongst us then. He appeared to relax somewhat, in fact.

“This course will be one of the most important classes you take while here at MC University. You are all used to dominating those around you. Well, everyone here has the same ability, and that begs the question: How do you handle someone who can match your talent? And how do you protect yourself from someone like that?”

We all looked at each other. Finally, I said, “It takes will power. You have to push back. They can’t take over your will if you’re fighting them with everything you have.” I nodded. I wanted to come across as confident without sounding arrogant, and that sounded pretty close to the mark.

Professor Weeks nodded in agreement. He walked over and tapped my shoulder. “That’s true,” he said. “Not a bad answer, ah...?”

“Alison,” I said. I began unbuttoning my blouse as I felt a rush of excitement. A good answer right off the bat! Perfect!

“Alison,” he said. “Yes, not a bad answer. Anyone else?”

A very attractive black woman spoke up. “Know your enemies,” she said. “Keep your guard up if you’re dealing with someone known to have those abilities.”

Professor Weeks nodded and tapped the girl on the shoulder. “Good point...”

“Chandra,” said the girl, her hand sliding inside the hem of her skirt.

“Thank you, Chandra,” he said. “Yes, always keep your guard up. You never know who the bad guys are. They usually look unassuming. Anyone else? How about you, Miss?” He tapped an Hispanic girl on the shoulder.

The girl smiled. “Hola, Professor. I am Mercedes. And I think the secret is to keep them off-balance. Never do what they expect. If they think you are going to do one thing, you should do something else. If they cannot keep up with you, they cannot screw with you.”

I slipped my blouse off and then unhooked my bra as I watched Mercedes stand up and start palming her breasts. What the hell was she doing? And why was Chandra playing with herself?

“Professor,” I said, slipping my bra off and laying it on top of my blouse, “Why are they...?”

“Not yet,” he said. Then he laid his hands on the shoulders of the last two girls in the class. “Hello again, Jennifer,” he said to the redheaded girl under his right hand, “and you must be Tam-Li,” he said to the Asian girl under his left hand.

They both nodded. Then they looked at each other and giggled, their cheeks turning red. Then they leaned forward and began kissing each other in a heated manner.

What the hell was going on? Had everyone gone crazy?

Chandra’s hips were bucking as the black girl’s hand worked up and down inside her skirt. Mercedes continued to palm her breasts in a suggestive manner until she suddenly spun and stopped, running her hands over her hips and down her thighs in a suggestive manner. Then she leaned forward and began rubbing her bottom against Greg’s package. Tam-Li and Jennifer continued their heated make-out session as if they were alone. Why was I the only one unaffected?

Then Professor Weeks clapped his hands.

Everybody stopped at the same time. Chandra’s lips parted in surprise and she slid her hand out from the waistband of her skirt. Mercedes stopped in mid-rub and stood up, then scooted away from the grinning Greg. Tam-Li and Jennifer stopped in mid-kiss, their lips still pressed together but their eyes wide. Then they popped apart.

The silence was finally broken my squeal of embarrassment as I realized I was sitting in a college graduate level class completely topless. I grabbed my top and quickly slipped it on. I’d worry about my bra later.

“You were all correct,” said Professor Weeks, “but you were all incorrect as well. Yes, will power is important, Alison...but you won’t always have an opportunity to exercise it consciously. Knowing your enemies is quite important, Chandra, make no mistake. However, you won’t always know your enemies by sight. Not sticking to predictable patterns is an excellent strategy, Mercedes...but not enough to rely upon for mental defense. The point of this exercise was not to embarrass you...well, not the sole reason, anyway. You saw how easily I overwhelmed each of you. I am not particularly stronger than any of you, yet I easily bypassed any awareness you had of what I was doing. That is what you will learn to recognize and defend against.”

* * *

It was a slightly more humble group that gathered the following week. None of us displayed the arrogance that had been evident last week. We listened to Professor Weeks with respectful expressions on our faces.

“In the last half of the semester,” said the Professor, “you will study psionic domination...that is, overwhelming someone who has the same talents you have. Until then, however, we will concentrate solely on defending yourself from aggressive attempts to overtake your will.”

And so we began working on strengthening both our mental defenses and our ability to tell when someone was tampering with our minds. Professor Weeks displayed realms of knowledge that defied comprehension. Greg and Kelly also exhibited knowledge and shared experiences that gave depth to the lessons. The time flew by. It seemed it had only been thirty minutes, but it was actually nearly three hours later when Professor Weeks finally announced the end of the day’s lesson.

“Now,” he said, “next week we will begin the series of classroom drills. Be prepared to show what you’ve learned so far. Either myself, Greg or Kelly will be attempting to make you do something and you are expected to resist. Have a good week. And remember...class isn’t over. We’re just not in this classroom again until this time next week.”

* * *

We were breathless with anticipation the following week. The first test! We were psyched and confident. We would be tested individually in front of the class, with the names drawn randomly from a coffee cup to determine the order.

We had all pleaded with Jennifer to tell us what to expect from this test, but she said she had been individually instructed by Professor Weeks not to share any information and she had no intentions of defying his rules. One look at Jennifer’s belly eliminated any likelihood of argument.

The professor sat back and drew the first name. “All right,” he said, “let’s start with Chandra, shall we?” He waited as the pretty black girl stood up and walked forward. He nodded to a small table that had been set up at the front of the class. “Sit down, Chandra,” he said. Then he glanced at his assistants. “Greg, if you would be so kind, please?”

Greg walked over and set an electric razor down in the center of the table. Then he took the chair opposite Chandra.

“Okay, Chandra, listen carefully,” said Professor Weeks. “Greg is going to attempt to make you perform an action that you normally would not perform of your own volition. Your job is to resist his efforts. If you do so for five minutes, you will be considered to have passed this initial test. Do you understand?”

We glanced at Greg and Chandra, and then we looked at the electric razor on the table. It wasn’t exactly subtle. Greg was going to try to make Chandra shave something on herself. It wasn’t hard to guess what.

Chandra nodded that she was indeed ready. Professor Weeks held up a stopwatch and said, “Very well, then. Begin,” and he clicked the watch.

There was absolute silence in the room as the contest took place. Greg and Chandra were motionless as they stared at each other. There was no sign of struggle, but it wasn’t difficult to imagine the mental shifting and blocking going on. Although we weren’t directly involved, we were all holding our breath.

Then, after about a minute, Chandra’s hand twitched. It was only momentary, but we gasped. Was this it? Was Chandra going to shave herself in front of us?

Then Chandra smiled at Greg and said, “I don’t think so.” She gave him a smug look and put both her hands behind her head, as if keeping them away from temptation. We resisted the urge to cheer, but smiles were evident on every student’s face. If Chandra could do it, we could all do it.

Greg nodded as if he were conceding defeat. Then he stood up and walked to the other side of the table. He reached down and unbuttoned the waist on Chandra’s jeans. Chandra lifted her ass off the chair and allowed Greg to slide her jeans and lavender panties down her legs all the way to her ankles. She continued to smile as her knees slowly parted, allowing Greg full access to her dark bush.

Greg reached over and picked up the electric razor. A sudden buzzing filled the room, startling everyone as it broke the silence. Greg slid the razor over the ebony girl’s dark bush effortlessly, and in moments Chandra’s pubic hair was fluttering to the floor.

Kelly walked over and handed Greg a can of shaving cream and a disposable razor. Greg spread shaving cream generously over the girl’s stubble and then proceeded to shave her smooth. He was efficient and thorough, and when he was finished, not a single strand of hair remained anywhere on Chandra’s pussy. Chandra smiled the entire time and her hands never left the back of her head.

“Chandra,” said Professor Weeks, “you have failed.”

At his words, Chandra blinked as she appeared to finally comprehend what had happened. Then her eyes widened as she realized she was sitting in front of the class with her jeans and panties around her ankles. With a squeal, she grabbed her jeans and panties and pulled them up in a single move.

Professor Weeks proceeded to lecture us while Chandra wriggled her jeans into place. “Chandra focused her attention too narrowly,” he said. “Her initial resistance was fine, but she had narrowed her target to herself. She was intent on not shaving herself, which was fine, even successful, inasmuch as she didn’t actually shave herself. However, her opponent achieved his desired outcome by simply flowing around the obstacle. He did it himself. You cannot assume that your opponent is going to perform a particular action. If you are wrong about the action, you have lost already.”

“But that test was not really fair, Professor,” said Mercedes. “Senor Greg was supposed to make her perform an action, but he did the action himself.”

“Deciding not to react is an action, Mercedes,” said the Professor. “Greg caused Chandra to not resist letting him shave her. That was an action.”

Mercedes opened her mouth to say more, but then changed her mind and nodded.

“Very well then,” said the professor, drawing the next name. “Tam-Li, you are next. Kelly, if you would, please?”

Tam-Li walked to the front of the class and sat down at the table. Kelly placed the electric and disposable razors on the table and then sat across from the Asian girl.

“Okay, Tam-Li,” said Professor Weeks. “Kelly is going to attempt to make you perform an action that you normally would not perform of your own volition. Your job is to resist her efforts. If you do so for five minutes, you will be considered to have passed this initial test. Do you understand?”

The Asian girl nodded.

“Very well, then,” said the Professor. “Begin.”

It was obvious that Tam-Li was very determined to make sure her pussy didn’t get shaved. The Asian girl’s focus was fierce, and she practically glared across the table. Her hands rested on her thighs, protectively close to her sex.

Everything was quiet for a minute. Then Kelly stood up and picked up the electric razor. Tam-Li’s hands immediately crossed over her pussy, but Kelly ignored the movement. Instead, she lay a hand on the top of Tam-Li’s head. The buzz of the razor filled the room once again.

Our eyes widened as Kelly ran the electric razor effortlessly through the Asian girl’s hair. We watched in disbelief as long locks of black hair dropped to the ground. Kelly buzzed Tam-Li’s entire head, with the exception of a one-inch Mohawk strip running from her forehead to the back of her neck. Kelly then used the disposable razor to shave the docile Asian girl’s head smooth, with the exception of the Mohawk strip. Finally, Kelly used gel to give Tam-Li spikes all the way down her Mohawk strip.

“Tam-Li,” said Professor Weeks, “you have failed.”

Tam-Li’s mouth opened as the sudden shock of realization struck. Her hands flew to her shaved head. Her gelled spikes barely moved despite her head movement.

“Tam-Li’s mistake was the same as Chandra’s,” said the professor. “She, like Chandra, tunneled her resistance to one action...in this case, that of having her pubic area shaved. She allowed herself to be guided by history rather than possibility. Not that history should be ignored, but when you limit the range of possibilities, you are limiting your range of defense.”

Tam-Li and Kelly finished sweeping up the long strands of hair. Kelly moved back to the corner she shared with Greg and the blushing Tam-Li moved back to her seat, her fingers sliding over her smooth scalp.

“Alison,” said Professor Weeks, “you are next. Greg, if you would do the honors, please?”

My heart started racing. My turn! This was it. I was going to be the one to succeed where the others had failed. I was glad Chandra and Tam-Li had gone before me...I knew what I had to do.

I stood up and walked to the table. Greg set the electric razor and a fresh disposable razor on the table. I ignored everybody and focused on those razors. Chandra had resisted the idea of shaving herself. Tam-Li had resisted the idea of shaving her pussy. They had failed because they had focused on resisting a single action. I wasn’t going to make that mistake. I was going to focus on not shaving...period.

My concentration was intense. I barely heard the professor announce, “Begin.” I ignored Greg, in fact, and focused solely on the razors. Moments later, I felt the tentative touches on my mind as Greg sought a fingerhold.

It was tougher than I expected. I could feel the growing urges to grab the razors and shave myself smooth. I clenched my teeth and stiffened my resolve. Then the mind-touches faded and suddenly I had an idea of my own.

What if I distracted Greg so he couldn’t concentrate on making me shave?

I realized I should have thought of it sooner, but it wasn’t too late to act on it. I got up and walked around the table. Greg slid his chair from the table as if to give me room, and I dropped to my knees in front of him. I reached out and unzipped him, then drew out his cock. I looked up at his eyes as I ran my tongue along his shaft. I just smiled. I wanted to see him try to make me shave while I had him in my mouth!

He hardened quickly, so I wrapped my lips around his shaft and slid my wet mouth down his thickness. Then my head began bobbing as I stroked my tightly wrapped lips up and down his cock, my tongue sliding along the underside. All thoughts of shaving were disappearing, so I knew my plan was working perfectly.

I pumped my mouth over his cock for several minutes. I even slurped a few times to keep him distracted. Then I felt his cock thickening and hardening even more, and suddenly my mouth was filling with hot cum. I didn’t want to make a mess in class, so I swallowed that flood as fast as I could. I could feel my belly filling as every drop found its way inside me. Finally, the seemingly endless flow slowed down and stopped. I had won! I had a full belly, but I wasn’t shaved. I had won!

“Alison,” said Professor Weeks, “you have failed.”

There was a moment of absolute silence. Then full clarity returned and I realized I was in front of the class on my knees with a mouth full of cock.

My eyes widened and I slid my mouth off his cock. Cheeks burning with embarrassment, I got to my feet and walked back to my seat, a hand on my full belly. A walk of shame.

“Despite having two examples of what not to do,” said the professor, “Alison managed to make the exact same mistake as Chandra and Tam-Li. She closed her mind to any possibility except shaving and she was therefore completely unprepared for Greg’s actual objective. At no time was it said that you were attempting to resist being shaved, Alison. You assumed it simply because you saw it happen to Chandra and Tam-Li. In short, you trapped yourself with conventional thinking.”

I stared at my desk, face burning. Jennifer and Mercedes looked at me sympathetically. Chandra and Tam-Li were too busy staring at their own desks to worry about me.

As it turned out, I was the final failure of the day. Mercedes apparently learned from the mistakes of those of us who had gone before her and made it through the entire five minutes without a hitch. Jennifer also succeeded in resisting all attempted suggestions, despite Kelly’s persistence. In fact, of us all, Jennifer appeared to have the easiest time of it.

* * *

Despite over half the class failing the first exam, Professor Weeks assured us that we weren’t doing badly as a whole. Our skills and knowledge increased, and we became fairly proficient in our defensive psionic abilities. Chandra and Tam-Li still had their shaven areas- they were mentally required to keep them until the end of the semester- but otherwise, we were making it through the class essentially unscathed.

Although Jennifer had been practically flat-tummied on the first day of class, a rounded baby belly seemed to appear overnight. Jennifer said she was six months along. I privately wondered if this would affect her ability to handle this class, but she appeared able to hold her own and the professor seemed to feel it was a non-issue, so I dismissed my misgivings as misplaced.

After several weeks of study and hard work, it was time for the second test. Everyone was psyched, but nervous. This time, failure would leave one with a permanent souvenir.

“There won’t be any tricks of misdirection this time,” the professor had said last week. “I think you’ve all learned your lessons about remembering to think outside the box and not getting trapped into conventional thinking. This test will be more straightforward. Do not make the mistake of thinking that there will be no challenges during this test, however. Every effort will be made to disrupt your concentration. Furthermore, failure this time will leave you with a permanent reminder of some sort.”

The professor had set several syringes on the table. Each was large and filled with some sort of fluid.

“This is a special form of bio-collagen given to us by the boys in the chemistry department,” said the professor. “It’s quite safe, but it has interesting properties. When injected, it becomes a semi-solid and swells the surrounding area to fullness. A side effect is increased sensitivity to those areas as well. Failure to resist during the test next week will result in one of these needles injecting its contents into one of your body parts.”

Now it was time for the test, and everybody remembered those needles. We each gave Jennifer’s belly a rub for good luck and then sat down. Greg and Kelly laid out the needles one-by-one for us to see, making a show of it until Professor Weeks arrived.

“Well, everybody’s here,” said the professor, drawing the first of the four names in the cup. Chandra was automatically last since she had been the first to be tested previously. “Let’s begin, shall we? Tam-Li, you’re starting us off.”

The mohawked Asian girl didn’t look happy, but she walked to the table and sat down. Greg sat down across from her. Professor Weeks took out his stopwatch and made sure it was set, then said, “Begin.”

There was complete silence for two minutes, and it was apparent that Tam-Li had learned her lessons well. Greg was obviously making every effort to wiggle his way through her defenses, but nothing was working. The more time that passed, the stronger and more confident Tam-Li seemed to become.

Then Kelly walked over and slapped the table with a resounding thud.

Tam-Li gasped and jumped, glaring at Kelly. Then she realized her mistake and tried to re-focus on Greg, but it was too late. The Asian girl’s facial muscles suddenly relaxed and her eyes glazed over. Greg was in.

Greg stood and walked around the table. He studied the Asian girl for a moment, then selected a needle. He tapped the shaft of the syringe and depressed the plunger slightly, nodding at the slight spray of fluid. Then he leaned forward and gently slid the needle into Tam-Li’s lower lip. The transfixed girl showed no reaction as Greg slowly filled her lower lip with half the contents of the needle. Greg then slid the needle out and repeated the process with Tam-Li’s upper lip, using the remaining half of the contents.

The needle was empty and Greg stepped back. Tam-Li’s lips were already swelling into incredible fullness right before our eyes. Greg nodded and apparently released his hold on the Asian girl, as Tam-Li began blinking. Then her hand flew to her mouth.

“Tam-Li,” said the professor, “you have failed.”

The Asian girl swallowed, then nodded to show she accepted her failure. Her lips had swollen into incredibly soft-looking pillows.

“No lectures this time,” said Professor Weeks. “You simply cannot allow yourself to become distracted at a critical time when you are involved in that type of confrontation. In your next class- assuming you make it to Mental Domination 5402- you will learn techniques for splitting your attention in a manner that allows you to defend yourself or apply pressure on another while simultaneously taking input from your surroundings, but you are nowhere near that level yet. As such, you must keep your concentration strictly on the aggressor you face. Whatever distractions are provided here, they are simply that...distractions. They have no effect other than to disrupt your attention, and since you know they are harmless, you have no business paying them any attention. Focus only on the aggressor.”

Tam-Li was running her tongue over her lips, apparently trying to get used to them. The poor girl certainly had embarrassingly obvious blowjob lips now.

Professor Weeks reached into his coffee cup once again. “Mercedes,” he said, “you’re next.”

The Hispanic girl walked to the table and sat down, a look of resolve on her face. She had passed the first test and appeared confident that she could pass this one as well. Kelly sat down across from her. The professor reset his stopwatch and then said, “Begin.”

There was silence for a full minute. The tension between Mercedes and Kelly was high. Then Greg wandered over and stood next to the table. He lifted his hand as if to strike the table, but he stopped just short. Then he turned to walk away, but then he spun suddenly and slapped the table so hard that the table jumped. Mercedes jumped as well, but her eyes remained bright and active. She had maintained her concentration despite Greg’s attempt at distraction.

Mercedes confidence appeared to grow. A half-smile formed on her face as she ignored Greg’s repeated table slaps and hand claps. Then Kelly leaned forward and clapped her hands a foot away from Mercedes’ face. Having gotten used to Greg providing the distractions, Kelly’s sudden interference startled Mercedes. She jumped at the clap, then spun to locate Greg, then realized her mistake and tried to re-focus on Kelly, but it was too late. The pretty chica’s face suddenly relaxed, her lips parting as her jaw hung open. Her dark eyes were glazed.

Kelly stood and walked around the table. She studied the needles for a moment and then selected one. She took Mercedes by the hand and stood the girl up. Then she leaned Mercedes over the table. Kelly pulled the waistband of Mercedes’ stretchy pants down far enough to reveal the top of her pink thong. Kelly pulled the mentally dominated chica’s panties up and slid the needle into her right butt cheek. She depressed the syringe and injected half the contents into Mercedes. Then she slid the needle out and did the same to Mercedes’ left butt cheek. Then she took a step back and released the chica from her mental hold.

Mercedes blinked several times. Then her eyes widened and she jumped up, hands clapping to her already swelling ass. She pulled her stretchy pants back into place, but she realized she was unable to stop the swelling growth. Helplessly she stood there as we all watched her hips and ass increase in size before our eyes. Mercedes previously had a thin, athletic leanness to her, but now she had an exotic curviness that seemed to emphasize her Latin heat. Poor Mercedes. A girl in a Masters’ program trying to gain respect for her mental abilities now looked like a hot Latin dancer. Her ass in particular showed the effects of the injections. She had had a somewhat generous backside to begin with, but now she had a positively firm plump bubble behind her.

“Mercedes,” said the professor, “you have failed.”

Mercedes stood with her hands on her rounded backside, trying to look over her own shoulder. Finally she stamped her foot. “Mierda!” she said. Then she stomped back to her desk.

“Despite your success in the first test, you allowed someone else to determine your actions. You concentrated so much on Greg that you allowed your attention to wander from your true opponent...Kelly. Hopefully, you will learn to maintain focus on priorities. There is no room for error in confrontations of this nature.”

Mercedes hips unconsciously wriggled as she sought to get used to her newly sensitive posterior. Her bright red cheeks indicated that she was aware of the magnitude of her mistake.

Professor Weeks reached into his coffee cup once more. Since Chandra was automatically last, that left Jennifer’s name and mine in the cup. The professor pulled out the name and then looked up. “Jennifer,” he said, “you’re next.”

Perfect! Jennifer looked unhappy, but she stood and made her way to the table, her hands on her swollen belly. Greg took the seat directly across from her.

“Very well, then,” said the professor. “Begin.”

Kelly wasted no time in providing distractions. She banged and thumped, showing no quarter. Then she stopped for a minute, letting Jennifer get used to the quiet as she focused on resisting Greg’s pressure. Then Kelly dropped a phone book on the table in front of Jennifer.

Jennifer jumped, slightly startled at the loud thump, but her facial expression never changed. Finally, with less than thirty seconds remaining, it appeared that Jennifer was going to make it. Kelly glanced around, unsure of what to bang next. Then she leaned forward and emitted a piercing whistle. Everyone in the room jumped at the unexpected sound, but Jennifer’s attention remained solely on Greg. Then, an eternity later, Professor Weeks announced, “Time. You have passed, Jennifer. Very well done.”

There was scattered applause as we congratulated Jennifer. Jennifer looked quite pleased as she made her way back to her desk.

Professor Weeks gave Jennifer a moment to get settled, then said, “Okay, Alison. Your turn.”

I took a breath and stood up. It was time. I made my way to the table and sat down. Kelly sat down across from me.

I focused on Kelly and steeled my defenses. I formed a mental unbroken line around my mind and then expanded it to surround my mental facilities completely. Then I blocked out everything except for Kelly.

Professor Weeks said, “Begin,” and immediately I felt Kelly’s tentative touches. I felt her mind probing along my barrier, searching for a breach, any weakness. A sudden loud clap caused me to flinch, but my attention didn’t waver.

Greg then began an assault upon my attention that was nerve-wracking. Items bounced across the table, objects struck the ground with a clatter. Twice a piercing whistle startled me, and once an actual air horn sounded. My nerves were a wreck, but my focus never shifted from Kelly.

Finally, I heard Greg say, “Wow, Alison.” I smiled and sat back, relaxing. Then I saw the stunned faces of my classmates and realized my mistake. I snapped my attention back to Kelly, but it was too late. I felt Kelly’s fingers slip inside my defenses, and then a wave of bovine calmness swept over me.

Everything seemed so serene. I knew my jaw was hanging open, but I didn’t care. With detached bemusement, I watched Kelly stand up and walk towards me. She lifted my top over my boobs and then unhooked my bra. She even took my bra off for me. Something tickled at the back of my mind...something about being topless in front of people...but it wasn’t important. I felt a burn as Kelly slid a needle into my right boob, but it wasn’t enough to drive away my calm serenity. A few moments later I felt the same burn in my left boob, but, again, I didn’t mind. Everything was just so nice.

Then I heard Professor Weeks say, “Alison, you have failed.”

Suddenly I was back in control of my faculties, but it was too late. My hands flew to my boobs, but I could already feel my skin stretching as the bio-collagen merged with the cells and forced the swelling process. By the time I stood up, I could tell by the weight in my hands that I had already gained at least a new cup size. By the time I jiggled back to my desk, I knew my heavy boobs were at least two cup-sizes larger than when I had sat down at the table. I had just been given a ridiculously swelled rack.

“I can tell you don’t need me to point out the obvious, Alison,” said the professor. “You were doing quite well until you decided to act like a freshman and fall for such a simple redirection.”

My cheeks burned as I stared at the desk.

Chandra was the final test of the day. She, like Jennifer, passed the test with flying colors. Of the final three students to take the test, I was the only failure. Now I was stuck with a huge rack and my chances of passing were looking dim.

NEXT: The conclusion.