The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MPC: Bunny Love

Tags: MC, MF, GR, HU, FU

Synopsis: I play with my pet Bunny.

Notes: “My Erotic Fiction”. “My” means you cannot post it elsewhere without permission, although I will let you post it, in its entirety, at a free site. “Erotic” means if it is illegal or immoral for you, don’t read it. “Fiction” means it ain’t real in any sense- all made up (thank god!)

Note 2: Set in J. R. Parz’s ‘Master PC’ universe, although there is very little background about that universe here. If you don’t know what MPC is, ready any of the other stories that spend WAYYY too much time rehashing the origin, like way too many superhero movies do, right? I mean, we all know how Spidey, Cap, Bats, Supes, and the big green guy got their powers, am I right?

I mean, look at Mad Max Fury Road. Not a word of backstory. If you did not know what it was, you could still enjoy the story but if knew it, you could lord your superior nerd knowledge over the sheep people...

Um... why the heck am I talking about sheep people in a story about a bunny girl? Anyway, on to the story!

Bunny Love

By Paladin

Part 1: The making of Babs Bunny

She was face down on my rumpled bed. Her plump heart-shaped ass was nice and high, and her long platinum hair was strewn around her toned shoulders and sheets. Her pretty pink pussy winked at me as I stroked her taut buttocks and slid my hand to her fluffy tail and scritched right where it joined her back, making Babs shudder and moan into the sheets. I slid my hand up her smooth lightly tanned back to between her shoulder blades and pinned her in place.

I took my cock and nestled it against her sopping lips. Babs moaned and shivered. “Oh, god, put it in me! Fuck me Daddy! Fuck me hard!” She was tight but wet and I was motivated. It felt incredible to push into her velvety furnace. “Pound my little bunny cunny, Daddy!” I tried to pump her as hard as I could, slamming her with my best jackhammer impression.

Oh dear god, her vaginal muscles began to ripple against me. I began to spank her to break her concentration just to help me last long enough to satisfy her. OK, so technically she would cum when I came but it would be nice if I wasn’t breaking any land speed records to get there. Spanking her did stop the rippling for a moment, but it increased the overall wriggling, heat, wetness, and moaning, so not a big net gain.

I shifted my grip to her flared hips and began to grunt as I pounded her as hard as I could. Babs’ long rabbit ears popped up and swivelled to better track my sounds and that was so damned sexy I had to slow down again. I swatted her a couple more times with my hand, wishing I had one of those porn cocks I could smack her with instead.

I grabbed one of her delicate feet with its little pink nails and flipped her over, then pulled her ass right to the edge of the bed before I guided myself back in her. Now that she was on her back I could enjoy her big bouncing boobs and adorable face all scrunched up in pleasure. Her cute little nose was twitching, drawn-on whiskers flicking with it. When I lined up and shoved in, her big blue anime eyes popped open in pleasure. God I loved my little bunny lover!

I gobbled her big tits and hard nipples wetly as best I could as I pumped away. Her melodic voice rose as she neared her climax. I pumped harder as I felt my balls begin to clench. My hot wad blew inside her and she began to thrash in reply. I flopped on top of her and gasped as she shivered in aftershocks and moaned. I kissed her pretty pink lips before I rolled off her to let her breathe.

Once she caught her breath, she smiled at me and twitched her nose. “Let’s get you all cleaned up!” My pint-sized beauty squatted between my legs and began to lick, suck, and kiss my sweaty junk as if it was the newest flavor of Ben and Jerry’s. It stiffened up a bit, but even her loving and enthusiastic treatment could not cause the South to rise again.

Babs licked her luscious lips, then sucked off each delicate little finger with their pink tips, then leaned over and gave me a deep, soul-sucking kiss. “So, Daddy. Dinner or bath?” I moaned inarticulately. “I’m guessing that was something like ‘I’m just going to lay here a minute while you start supper’?” I nodded. “OK, I’ll start the water as I go in case you decide to take a bath. Just give me a whistle and I’ll scrub your back and... ‘other’ things, Okey dokey?” She wiggled her nose at me again, slipped on her nearly omnipresent heels and clicked sexily out of the bedroom.

It was always a joy watching her hips and bubbly butt in action, all the more so when she wore those sweet tall heels. Babs is barely over five feet tall, and looks like a Hentai jailbait wet dream who cannot be over fifteen until you look at her big firm breasts. She looks like a little high-end Japanese sex doll with Americanized features and high-end custom features. Then you add that she is a bunny girl, with her long pink and platinum blonde ears, and her fluffy nearly white cottony tail! It did not take much to camouflage her to pass as ‘normal’ in public- she can either hide her long ears under hats or scarves, or wear a headband and let people assume they are a fashion accessory. She tailors her outfits to either hide her tail, or make it look sewn-on.

Yeah, my Babs is something pretty damn special! Not only is she one of the cutest girls I have ever seen, she also totally adores me and is completely infatuated with me, She thinks of me as her lover, best friend, and master. Top that off with some mad skillz in the kitchen, stripper pole, bank book, and bedroom, and finish with a deep passion for all kinds of sex. She may well be the most perfect person on Earth for me.

Of course, I worked hard on all this. What documentation I could find for my copy of the famous Master PC program seemed to have been translated from something like Japanese through a Klingon dictionary. Nonetheless, it could do some amazing things.

After some initial experimentation, I pushed the program’s boundaries to change my long-time girlfriend Barbara into a fantasy bunny girl. Initially I went with a more rabbit-like face with the nose and whiskers, big feet, body hair, and such. As great as that looked in drawings, it looked damned creepy in real life. Besides, how the hell do you wear cute shoes of any type over big bunny feet?

Sure, I loved the feel of her original soft bunny fur but it made wearing clothes or sleeping under sheets uncomfortable. It also got dirty, then the feeling of the wet fur bothered her after a shower or bath. Static and shedding were other annoying issues. I probably could have programmed all that away eventually, but for now her baby soft human skin feels just fine to me. The big bunny teeth were a quick and easy veto- cute but got in the way of good oral care and oral sex (although she did retain a cute little habit of tucking her lip under her front teeth in a kind of rabbity way when she was thinking.) Whiskers, paws, and other more animalistic elements also got edited out.

Anyway, the final result is that my house was nice and clean, a beautiful girl was making me a delicious supper, and as soon as I was finished catching my breath, she was going to give me a bath! No time like the present, eh? “Babs? I’m heading to the bathroom.”

By the time I got close, she was already there. She undressed me and helped me into the nicely warmed tub, then slid in with me. Using a handful of soap in one hand and a washcloth in the other, she cleaned me from toes to neck with the fragrant lather. She went back and worked on my groin more, softly masturbating me back to a pleasantly stiff erection but not really trying to get me off. Naturally I played with her just about as much. I dearly loved washing her hair and ears! (Of course, I had to put some cotton balls in the ears to protect the upwards-facing ear canals from water, but it was a small price to pay.)

She washed my hair, and her fingers massaged my scalp. Did I mention that she was also well-versed in several kinds of massages? She was also well-versed in several kinds of massages, and had enough strength to really get in there when she wanted to. She used some kind of cleaner to wash and massage my face, then oh, so carefully and lovingly shaved me. I don’t know why, but having her shave me every day was one of my absolute favorite things. It made me feel so loved and special to her. I suppose it is also because I totally know I can trust her with a sharp tool at my neck. I occasionally thought about letting her grow pubic hair so I could reciprocate, but decided I prefered her with just a small semi-naturalistic soft patch just above her perfect pink puss.

She drained the water, and rinsed me. She dried me, then used a scented powder or a fragrant lotion as needed on much of my skin. She dressed me in my ‘house trousers’ (loose pajama-like pants with an elastic waist), a t-shirt, and my favorite soft moccasins before heading out to finish supper.

Dinner was a healthy delight. We had spaghetti squash with a great mushroom sauce and cheesy bread, and a fresh salad loaded with colorful vegetables. Babs was always a fan of healthy eating, and since her change was even more of a vegetarian than before. I couldn’t quite figure out, though, if she ate her carrots like Bugs Bunny because I laughed whenever she did it, or if it just felt normal to her. Early on, I threatened to spank her if she said ‘What’s up, Doc?” one more time, so now she does a lot more often.

She cleaned things up and cuddled on my lap watching TV as I screwed around on the computer some. When I raised my head from the screen, she smiled at me and got up. She came back with an Easter basket filled with plastic eggs. She held it to me with a shy hopeful smile. How could I refuse? I took an egg and popped it open. A slip of paper with very feminine handwriting said “Foot Worship Time! Play Rock Paper Scissors. Loser does the other’s feet.”

OK, so here’s the thing. I am a fifty-some year-old out of shape guy with pretty vanilla sexual fantasies that made himself an impossibly young, impossibly hot sex slave bunny. I pegged her libido about as high as it would go and nearly erased her inhibitions. It seemed like a good idea at the time, but the Law of Unintended Consequences hit and I found that a.) she could keep going and going and going, and b.) there ain’t much she ain’t into. She occasionally asked things of me that made even me, with my two terabytes of porn, blush. I’m absolutely certain that she could fuck me to a heart attack and not break a sweat.

My temporary answer was this basket. While the Easter/bunny connection may seem obvious, I actually chose it just because Easter was not that long ago and it was still sitting on a side table as a decoration. I had her write down things she wanted to try and put them in the eggs. I could pass on an egg, but if I agreed to the game, I had to accept SOMETHING from it before the game could be over.

This was a good slip. It was something I liked giving and getting, and something that Babs loved getting back when she was my forty year-old nearly asexual girlfriend Barbara. Barb and I only had sex like once a quarter or so in the last couple years, but she LOVED getting foot rubs, and I was pretty good at them if I may say so myself.

Babs retained that love of getting the massages and now also has a strong urge to serve and touch me. Any contact between us arouses her... but it arouses me, too, probably just about as much. I mean, come on! She is one crazy hot bunny! And she smells sooo good!

She won the game, so sat in the chair as I got the supplies. When I came out, she was all giggly and squirmy with excitement and had kicked her shoes off. I wrapped her feet in a heated towel, then exposed one and rubbed some warmed oil firmly on it. I took my time and rubbed the oil into every little bit. I started with the toes, working around each one and kissing it when done. I worked on the ball and arch, rubbing it in and working her arch with my thumbs good and hard. I treated the ankles and heels, stretching her joints and rubbing.

By this time she was purring (yeah, I know rabbits don’t purr, but it was so damned sexy I couldn’t resist programming it in. Sue me) and working her feet in small circles. I could smell her musk rising and bet she was already nice and juicy. I kept rubbing and massaging up her leg to the top of her calf muscle, letting her foot rest on my crotch where she played footsie with my rising tool.

A line of kisses back down the lower leg and I moved to the other foot. I had barely started when she was leaning back and moaning, working her newly oiled toes on my cock. I diligently soldiered on with the task at hand. Massaging, kissing, rubbing, stroking, licking... OK, this leg got a little less loving attention than the other but her busy toes were distracting me!

When I was done, I slipped some cotton slippers on her, put the stuff aside (for her to clean up later- she is the submissive servant, after all), and came back to cuddle beside her. To be sure, my cuddling did include playing with her nice warm crotch and pebbled up nipples, as well as stroking her bottom and dragging a finger in her nice deep derriere cleavage. She was stroking my cock and balls, and nuzzling my near ear.

I turned to her and slipped off her tight shorty shorts. As expected, she was going commando under them. I guided her into a standing position over and facing me so her pretty pink pussy was just about at the perfect height and suggested she lean over and brace against the wall. When she was in position, I took her by her hips and drug her to my mouth. I licked and lightly chewed on her outer lips. She was already warm and damp from the foot massage so her lips opened readily to my efforts.

As her flower bloomed, I slid my tongue and a finger into her warm and tasty depths. She moaned and wriggled her hips, mashing herself against my face. I nudged her love button with my nose and a finger, making her nectar flow. I pulled her in and began to eat her noisily and sloppily, not caring about any mess I was making and being driven by the gasps, moans, and cries she was making. I slid a slippery finger along her tight little anal ring and she came with a violent shiver, humping my face even as her knees were wobbling.

I pulled her legs so she was almost kneeling on my shoulders as I kept up my multi-pronged assault. Mouth, lips, tongue, nose, fingers all working on her most sensitive areas, all slickened with her own juices, all ceaselessly working towards the master goal. She gasped and began to shake, then released a gush of fluid over my face and fell on me bonelessly. Mission Accomplished!

I used some of the towels from the foot massage to wipe us up and let her rest beside me as I caught my breath. Shortly, she led me to bed, slipped off my clothes, hung them up, laid me down, gave me a loving blow job, tucked me and my cock in, then slipped under the covers in front of me to let me hold her... hands just happening to lay on her tits. I fell asleep listening to her breathing.

Mornings are always great with an enthusiastic sexy slave. She woke me up with a blow job, got my clothes and breakfast ready when I was in the bathroom. She dressed and fed me as we discussed the day. Then it was off to work I go with a smile on my face, a delicious lunch in my cooler, and a nicely drained cock lovingly tucked in my pants.

The small hitch to today’s schedule was that it was a ‘dinner at the parents’ night. Since my mom and her folks all lived in town, we had supper with one or the other each week or so and tonight was my mom’s turn. A short session with the MPC had made our folks, friends, and co-workers OK with the bunny girl looks and persona, but since I had kept it as light as I could, weird things sometimes popped out.

“Oh, Babs dear, what was that website again? The one you work at?” Oh, sweet Jesus, why the hell did my mom want to know that? Babs blushed- which is just so cute on her- and said she would email my mom the link again. ‘Again?’ I wondered. What the heck??? As we drove home later, I asked her what that was all about.

She blushed so hard I swore she glowed. “Well... your mom has a little crush on me now, and likes to watch me on my web-cam site as she... as she... well... as she... you know... takes care of herself.” I almost crashed the car.

“What?” I asked, trying hard to not yell. “How long has this been going on?”

“Funny story. It turns out that she Googled ‘bunny girl video’ shortly after we met, er, re-met? Anyway, first she found a couple furry fetish sites and found that she, uh, really... uh, ‘liked’ them. A few months ago, she found one of my sites and she’s been a pretty steady customer ever since. I give her the ‘friends and family’ discount.”

“Well, that’s nice of you!” I wasn’t sure if I was being sarcastic, sincere, or irritated. I was mostly just making noise to give me time to process. Did my tweaking my mom do this? Is this my fault? My mom was always a bit... raunchy, but this seems different.

“She really likes it when I...” I suddenly turned the radio up and started singing loudly along with it.

When Babs stopped, I looked at her. “I’m really glad she’s happy, and I love that you’re OK with this, but for me, this is too much information, OK? Can we change the subject?”

“Sure, Master! I guess you don’t want to hear about my parents, then, huh?” I was pretty sure she was yanking my chain but I changed the topic anyway.

“Gee, the moon is sure bright tonight, isn’t it?” That’s me. The clever conversationalist. I could have just told her to drop it but that level of heavy-handed micromanagement still bothered me.

Uh, yeah. The cam sites. Barbara had been an over-worked, underpaid paralegal and had been thinking about changing jobs even before the Transformation. Babs now makes some money at a few web-cam sites. On one, she goes ‘full-on bunny’ with make up, a prosthetic nose with whiskers, and some cleverly applied pads on her hands to make them more paw-like. She has another account where she uses just enough make-up and props to make people think the ears and tail are fake, but otherwise is herself. Her favorite, however, is the very private one where it is all just her. Those subscribers think the ears and tail are surgical modifications, and pay some pretty decent money to interact with her.

The ‘Bunny-cams’, as she calls them, give her something to do when I’m at work, or when she has excess sexual energy to work off. Sometimes she’ll slip out of the bed to work a cam for a while. Often, she’ll come back all horny and wet and we’ll have some fun. Sadly, because I need to work too, we can’t do that as often as she’d like. Of course, if her income from the cams keeps growing, maybe I can take an early retirement, too! For now, however, the supervisor job at the hardware store pays the bills and makes enough that we were able to build a nice studio for her in the basement.

The next several days were pretty typical for a couple barely mid-class people in which one of them is an adorable near-teen sexbunny. We were still working the kinks out our daily routine (well, and trying to work SOME kinks INTO it, if you take my meaning! He heh.) For example, she ‘makes’ me take a walk with her every day, usually begging ever so cutely to be allowed to wear her collar and leash when we did. I’m never really sure how serious she is, but since I reduced her inhibitions, she had become quite the exhibitionist. Most of the time I let her wear the collar but resisted the leash... in public. Regardless, more exercise and eating better were great for her and certainly helping me.

Of course, I used Master PC on myself as well, but nowhere near as extensively as I had on Babs. I was a bit better off than I had been before, but then I did something stupid. In a fit of paranoia, I made myself immune to the program. I had MEANT to only make myself immune to outside influence, but somehow made it so even I can’t change myself. I’ve been working on undoing that ever since. I’ve also learned enough to protect Babs and our families from outside attacks- which is handy since there was at least one attempt from a user on one of the cam sites.

Master PC is a damned quirky thing. It could accept text or even voice input for some things, then used sliders, click boxes, and form boxes for others. Some things it had presets for, others you had to figure out how to make it work. Babs’ overall form was built on a preset template. (There are a lot of presets and templates in this thing- a twinning/clone feature, cowgirls, wolfmen, and some that got really odd.) The ears were fabricated from a cat girl’s ear base, then tweaked for length and shape. The colors and many other things were just selected from checklists. Her ‘anime’ eyes were originally the result of a radio button- ‘[ ] Anime Eye Effect?’, but using it made her eyes look creepy in a real person. In the end I just enlarged regular but attractive eyes (another cluster of presets) by 10%— a ratio that looked angelically large without looking freakish.

Because this was all so new and weird, there were lots of misteps along the way. Initially, when I thought the program was some sort of weird 3D art program or girlfriend simulator, I told it to make Barbara into a cute 20 year-old and got really aroused watching her change on the screen. It asked if I wanted her to be aware of the changes, I hit ‘no’, not really thinking about what that meant. When I was done playing, I hit the ‘execute’ button and watched as a progress bar count down what I assumed was it saving the design I had made. When I went to bed and noticed an unfamiliar shape in the bed, I flipped down the covers to see what looked like Barbara’s young sister in the bed.

“Suzie? What are you doing here?” I almost shrieked as I jumped out of the bed, trying to ignore the skimpy clothes she was wearing. Suzie was supposed to be in London or something at school.

“What?” She asked, rubbing her eyes. “Is Suzie here? What’s going on hon?” By this time I had figured out that a.) this wasn’t Suzie- her hair, chest, and so on were wrong, and b.) she was the spitting image of what I had just seen on the computer screen.

“Uh... Sorry, I must have...” My brain could not work fast enough to help me out, but then Barbara just took a big yawn, which did really interesting things to her big new tits, and went back to sleep. When I was doing whatever I was doing on the program, I had sorta, well, ‘improved’ my long-time girlfriend. Not only did I cut her age in half or more, but I changed her from her old ‘B’ cups to big ol’ ‘E’s, gave her smooth porcelain skin, dropped dozens of pounds, and toned her up. The results on the screen were great, and in real life, they turned out amazing!

I just stood there, half on and half off the bed, looking at her sweet ass and the line of her back. I wanted to wake her up and fuck her so bad! But I could not leave her like this, could I? I went back to the computer and tried to restore her so she could go to work. That is when I found out some of the big problems of the program. Some of the stories I’d seen online had ‘save’ or ‘back’ options, this one didn’t. I tried for hours to get her image to go back to normal, but sometime around five in the morning, I gave up and called it ‘good enough’.

The Barbara that woke up that morning was more cheerful and energetic than she usually was, and let me sleep in as she made breakfast. In the small window between waking me and sending me to work, she told me how good she felt which eased my guilt some, but she wasn’t the same Barbara that had gone to bed. Her clothes did not fit quite right, which bugged her, and she did not sound quite right, which she claimed was just a frog in her throat, and she looked... better in a lot of ways and not quite as good in others. She shrugged it off. “Must be coming down with something, but I feel great otherwise” and hustled me off to work before going in herself.

Fortunately work was slow this time of year and the routine tasks gave me plenty of time to think and plan. The program god-damned worked! I could make anyone into anything! How the fuck did this work? What rights did I have to...? Wouldn’t it be great if...? What if...? My trusty notebook had lots of cryptic notes from that shift. Things were just about as weird at home since Barbara’s day was askew as well. She said that the other people in the office kept asking about what had changed, which struck her as odd and somewhat disconcerting.

The original Barbara, Barbara 1.0, was a tall, ‘sturdily-built’ woman that had long fought the battle of the bulge but had been losing it for years. She usually kept her grey/brown hair in a ponytail framing a rather masculine face with a squarish jaw. It did not take much for her to look intimidating, but she was a sweet woman and hated having to be the bad guy at work sometimes.

Barbara 2.0 was the same height and had the same basic dimensions (based on her clothing labels), but her bone structure and body mass distribution was different. Somehow, she held herself differently, lighter, more gracefully, maybe? Her face was softer- I could not get the features to go back to the same proportions after the many tweaks I had made to change them originally. Her skin looked different, her gestures were subtly ‘off’, her smile was softer... lots of little things. In the end, I used the program to tweak her family, friends, and co-workers into accepting any changes that occurred and gave up trying to restore the 1.0 version.

What the hell. Since I had broken the seal on the program and most people will accept any change I made to her, I decided to keep playing. I was scrolling through a huge pile of photos of women I had accumulated from several sources, I found I kept coming back to a few basics. Going through them and trying to identify common denominators was almost embarrassing in how stereotypical my tastes were- short, young, blonde, cute, and busty. My ‘ideal’ could wear a cheerleader, sexy school girl, or stripper outfit equally well. I was almost depressed over the sheer banality of it when I found my ‘muse’— the classic Playboy Bunny.

I had a lot of photos in my pile of sexy women wearing typical Playboy outfits, some anime of bunny girls, and the like. I cannot deny that it was something I found arousing. But... how would that work in real life? The ‘accept changes’ command would not be enough... would it?

Almost without thinking, I was at the laptop working the details out. Presets made a lot of it so very easy- almost like it was fated. My first attempt was built on Jessica Rabbit, probably because my sense of humor and brain are in collusion to kill me. God that looked good on the screen. Tall, red-headed, tiny waist and frickin’ huge tits. The ears, tail, and such were almost too much. I damn near executed the design without thinking. I had the simulated woman on the screen move around some and it was pretty obvious that it was a bit extreme for a real woman. I pulled up some shots of women like Bianca Beauchamp and Christina Hendricks for inspiration but it just didn’t gel for me.

Back to the drawing board. What if I went with my first impulse? Younger... much younger. This was good. Where the heck was Barbara? I pulled up her profile and saw she was probably in the kitchen. I programmed her to come into the den, sit down, slip off her clothes, and sleep. In a couple minutes, she was sound asleep nudely in the recliner. I pulled up the other work screen and hit ‘enter’. Watching her grow younger was so arousing I almost pulled myself out of my pants. Instead, I popped up a digital camera to record it.

At 23 or so, Barbara was... well, younger. She would not turn lots of heads even at that age, but she had a lot of potential as I saw the other night and in her sister. Ok, so what the smart way to approach this? Big strokes first? Blonde hair was easy, so I changed it from the dark brown it was to a light blonde. You know, may as well go for it! I pushed again to nearly white platinum blonde. I had it grow out longer and gave it enough body to hit the runway on its own.

How about overall shape? This was fairly easy- there were templates galore and one of the top options was the exaggerated hourglass I was looking for. A click later and her body began to morph. It was pretty eerie- changing like that without sound effects, glowing, the weird bubbling Hollywood likes to build in, or anything. I was more like she was somehow deflating to a pre-programmed shape. As much fun as it was watching her breasts grow, somehow it was more titillating to watch her waist shrink and become toned.

The changes continued for a bit. The preset included decent muscle tone so there was some residual ripples as her muscles changed under her skin. I could not figure out what happened to all of the lost material, but that was a mystery for another time. There were still a million things I wanted to work on and time was passing. Pubic hair, plump lips, the aforementioned anime eyes... Mental presets- inhibition, libido, intelligence, memory... so many controls, so many presets, so many human quirks and perversions I had never heard of. I wanted Babs to be a real person, not a sex toy... well, not JUST a sex toy. I carefully did not set her up to blindly obey me, although I might have nudged that slider a bit while doing something else.

The the whole bunny thing. Like I said, there were presets for a lot of it, but a human/bunny hybrid was just too difficult to work with in real life so I had to approach it from other angles. It ended up taking several sessions, each ending with lots of notes of what was changed, and a refreshed set of commands to friends, family, and coworkers to accept her as she was. It was exhausting but interesting stuff.

There were a couple interesting developments during this time. One big one was that Babs expressed an interest in ‘Daddy Dom’. We were cuddling in bed and she was showing me some stuff on her tablet showing adult males treating their adult female companions as if they were young girls. Babs shocked me when she told me that this was something she was interested in when she was Barbara but had never had the courage to pursue. (I was learning more and more how repressed Barbara was. It made me sad to think about sometimes.)

Her regular clothing was already a lot sexier than she ever wore as Barbara, thanks to a couple of carefully tuned presets, but it took on a certain Lolita factor now. Hair ribbons, cute socks or long striped stockings, ruffles, pinks and purples and things like that began to appear. She had an assortment of little girl-like handbags and often had a comically oversized sucker or other prop with her. I tried to draw a line at the pacifier, though, but dear God it was cute when she suckled it!

When we went out, she would always dress appropriately but I was flabbergasted that both of our parents took this new look perfectly in stride. I’m not sure if this was because she was such a charming person, because our parents had such a crush on her, or was some side effect of the Master PC treatment... or, as was more likely, some combination of them.

One recent night, we were having supper. Babs eating from her new ‘Hello Kitty’ place settings while I was using our regular stuff. Babs was incredibly sexy in her Lolita/Sailor Moon outfit of heels with lace-trimmed red and white striped stockings. Her ruffled blue skirt was short enough to count as a fancy belt and displayed her string thong. A short vest-cut sailor’s shirt was tailored to show off most of her middle and fit snugly over her bosom and was topped off with a little red tie. Long white gloves with blue bands around her biceps finished the outfit.

Babs started to squirm in her chair. “Daddy, I’m uncomfortable. Can I change seats?” I was enjoying the dinner so just grunted my assent and started to get up. “Oh, stay where you are. I’ll move.” Next I knew she had moved her plate next to mine and was settling on my lap.

“Um, isn’t this a bit crowded?”

Babs just purred and wriggled her bottom settling herself on me. “I’m fine, thanks for asking. This is a much more comfortable seat.”

“But I can’t reach my food, little bunny.” She shivered a bit when I called her that. She turned sideways on my lap.

“Oh. Well I guess I’ll have to feed you, then. Here, open up!” She fed me a bit of something, and dabbed the sauce off my cheek. I got the distinct impression she was enjoying feeding me like a toy doll. I let her do this for a few minutes until I felt like, as her Daddy, it was time to put a stop to it.

“That’s enough, little one. It looks like you’re done. Why don’t you go start cleaning up while I finish my dinner?” I used my best ‘Daddy Knows Best’ voice- firm and affectionate. I patted her on her tush and played with her tail as she got up to take her plate to the kitchen. She giggled in delight and wiggled her hips at me apparently hoping to entice me into doing more but I stuck to my guns. “That’s enough of that. Off with you.”

Once she was done she joined me in the living room where I was watching TV. Barbara always enjoyed grown-up coloring books and had great artistic skills, and Babs retained those traits... however now she took things like Disney coloring pages and ‘redesigned’ them. On the one she was working on now, a very busty and nearly nude Snow White was reclining against a tree enjoying the attention of a young deer licking her floridly colored lady parts as their forest friends looked on.

“Time for bed, little bun.”

“Awww. Ten more minutes, please Daddy?” She was obviously just recoloring areas and wasting time.

“Nope. Come on, Princess.” That made her smile and she hopped into my arms. I carried her the mercifully short distance to the bedroom and tossed her on the bed. “What to wear, what to wear?” I pondered as I looked at the her sleepwear selection. “How about just your birthday suit tonight?” She squealed happily knowing what that usually meant.

I peeled off her things, kissing as I went. I pulled a pillow under her hips and dug in to feast on her delicious pussy. I tried to keep it random, going deep or shallow, thrusts or gentle licks, nips and fingertips. I tried to keep one hand on her at all times.

Babs’ had something of a hare trigger so it did not take long for her to start cumming, but I just kept working on her since I had a goal in mind. I shifted position a little start playing with Babs’ sensitive breasts. I was kissing and sucking and stroking/poking my bunny’s sweet cunny, the hollows of her hips, her thighs, her taint, and everything else I could reach. When I wormed a finger in her tight little bottom, I finally got my reward.

When Barbara really let loose in her rare sexual pleasures, she would squeak with delightful little ‘eep’ noises. Babs had been squirming, her tendons popping, moaning and sweating as she drew closer, then with the additional stimulation, she did it!

“Eep! Ee ee EEE EEEP!” She was grabbing the sheets and trying to crush me in her thighs. I replaced my mouth with some hooked fingers and tried for the hat trick, A quick massage of her G-spot while she was still cumming and she began to gasp as she squirted a gush of liquid all over me. I spooned up behind her and went to sleep, but not before she murmured something about always sleeping in the wet spot.

After a while I realized I was at an impasse with the damned program. The code was still unbroken, and I was about to give up on my efforts to use it to change me after my accidental lock out.

When I finally figured out the trick, thanks to a ton of caffeine, the folks at an online ‘Master PC’ support forum I found (which would be a story all its own but not one that would be safe to tell) and a stack of coding books, I was more exhausted than exhilarated. We had all assumed that somehow Master PC either used some sort of nanos or viruses to change human genetics, but that never explained things like the hair or the speed of the changes. A couple of the people online and I finally stumbled across something really interesting. Instead of doing ANY of that, Master PC ‘cheats’ and ajkahfbxy euend -98 dwie 4 5t fceiwdcw kqjsbcqdpk km jkwnefe cej rjcjr3cjj3rn ju3h ie. c e e2 ..’’ cek2ijhd c4lec xih 4ork ofno4k3 xkne3 j4nfoiu4htr9ufoj 54tic 3reja sq ,wden jrvh 4k;m xcmlc jl,mene 3nr pn2e cj j3rb fjcr Iejni j3irf i4 3443cjn ir i ci utiv nskcx XLZlcmelknc n j jnjn jn j j j j

Uh... Maybe I should not be typing these notes on the same computer Master PC is on, or that I use to contact the sorts of people who hang out online. Regardless, after learning what it -really- does, I am less sure than ever about making the big changes to myself that I wanted, and a bit concerned for what I did to poor Barbara. It also explained the lack of any type of ‘back’ command- the way it does things, there is nothing really to ‘undo’. I drug myself to bed and collapsed.

I’d been burning the candle at both ends lately. Hell, I had grafted on additional ends and took a blowtorch to it! I was lying physically and emotionally exhausted in bed when Babs asked me, in all adorable innocence, if that ‘computer thingy’ couldn’t help? Without really thinking, I reached over to my laptop and clicked on a ‘Refresh and Renew’ program I’d been working on that was linked to a Function key.

Wow! In just a few seconds, I felt like I had taken a stimulating shower, hot sauna, deep tissue massage, facial, makeover, some sort of good drugs, and been on an exercise routine for years all at once. I was a little taller (mostly due to posture), lots lighter, more muscular, and felt years younger. The presets did not change my looks too much, but tweaked what I had nicely.

I strode back over to the bed, enjoying Babs’ look as she locked her eyes on my rock-hard and slightly enlarged cock. I felt like a God. I came, I saw, I fucked.

When I got out of bed some time later, the sheets were soaked and sticky with sweat and sexual fluids, Babs was laying akimbo with my stuff leaking out of her, hair all ratted out, shreds of clothing hanging from her slick body. Occasionally her left foot would start to rapidly thump on the bed. The lamp was shattered and there was a high heeled shoe jammed into the TV screen. In the living room. No idea how or when that happened.

I went to the kitchen to try to drink every liquid I could find to slake my terrible thirst. As I was guzzling some milk straight from the jug, I was suddenly overcome with exhaustion and collapsed on the chair, barely keeping myself from sliding off in a heap.

I woke up some time later to Babs gently stroking me and wiping me. I was feverish and felt like I had run a marathon through a loaded cement mixer. Eventually I would discover that while I had adjusted my SEXUAL endurance with that damned command, I hadn’t really paid any attention to my GENERAL endurance and had apparently almost fucked myself to death. I was weak as a kitten for a couple days and still felt woozy sometimes almost a week later.

The upside of that event was that it showed me that I could accomplish my goals with a lot fewer aggressive adjustments than I thought I would need. I spent a few days polishing the parameters until I realized I was just wasting time. The waffling again, damn.

After a hearty breakfast of waffles and blueberries, I decided what the hell. I’d already infested Babs with an artificial control system that the computer would have to monitor practically forever or it would all go gablooey. May as well do it to myself. I did not tell my beloved little bunny what was going on in a misguided attempt to be strong and noble. I slipped a robe over my nude body, sat down, pulled up the controls, resisted giving them a 400th review, and hit the ‘Enter’ key.

Well that was pretty anti-climatic. Other than a warm chill sensation, not much happened, lots different than when I changed Babs. On the other hand, that was the plan, wasn’t it? Smaller, more sustainable changes? The whole ‘get 80% of your goals with 20% of your resources’ bit?

I stood up and the total absence of knee pain was my first confirmation that things were going OK. Some simple tests showed that I had actually improved my overall health and fitness nicely- I could make a zillion bucks selling this thing to WeightWatchers or something, but knowing how it works, that would be incredibly immoral, worse than selling powerful and addictive drugs.

The mirror showed some improvements as well. Nothing major, just ‘good make-over’ level, but I really liked what I saw. For one thing, my danged hair was finally under control. I went looking for Babs.

“Oh, hi Daddy!” She did an adorable double take. “OH! HI, DADDY!!!” She leapt into my arms and I was pleased that it was a lot easier to hold her now than it was just an hour ago. “Did the computer thingy do this? Me likee. Shall we take it for a test drive?”

I laughed and took her into the bedroom. I knew the clothes she was wearing were some older, casual ‘around the house’ things so I took the shirt and ‘Hulk mad’ed’ it off her, making her squeal. I bit her bra and worried it until a nice big tit popped out, nipple at attention already. I sucked on the nipple until she started to moan, then dug the other dug out of its holder and did the same to it. She worried her hands behind her and the bra fell free. I let her up enough to divest herself of her torn top and boulder holder before I shoved my mouth onto hers and pushed her back down again.

I was attacking her like a hormonal teenager who had only recently discovered the joys of sex, and she gladly absorbed every bit of it. As we kissed, I scritched her elegant ears and could feel her nose twitching in reply. My fingers played in her long platinum hair and the sensitive places just behind her ears that she shared with Barbara. She was scrabbling at my crotch trying to get at what she wanted, but I wasn’t making it easy for her.

When I was temporarily distracted by nuzzling her adorable face, she managed to get her little hands on my new cock. She moaned as she realized she could not quite get her hand around it, and that when she used both hands, several inches still stuck out. Her hot hands were driving me crazy so I pulled her to me and she guided me inside her.

She was almost instantly gasping and moaning, and then broke into a little song.

“Here cums Bunny Cottontail, humping on her bunny tail! Hippity hoppity cumming all the way!
“Bringing her big ol’ Daddy Man, all the fucking joy she can! Love to fuck him all the fuckin’ day!”

She tried to keep singing but I was laughing so hard that I sort of made her climax her brains out. As she lay on my purring softly I thought to myself for the millionth time how much I love my little bunny Babs.