The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mab About the Boy

By Captain Eazy

“Tell me, Love’s master, shall we meet to-morrow?
Say, shall we? Shall we? Wilt thou make the match?”
“Venus and Adonis,” by William Shakespeare

17

Despite her recent and wholehearted wantonness, Maeve’s impulse was to put something on—but when she mentally summoned clothing, nothing happened.

She stood naked, one hand cupping her sex, the other arm crossed over her breasts, as she spun and stared into the dimness. “Who are you?”

A tall man stepped forward, still so far in the gloom that she could not see him clearly. “What did my wife tell you her name was? Titania? Mab? Gloriana? My name rather depends on that.”

“O—Oberon?” Maeve asked, shrinking, stooping.

“That will do. What do you want? A covering? Here.” He waved his hand, and Maeve felt the silken caress of a soft fabric. It wrapped itself around her, clinging to every curve.

“Nice,” said Ty, who was lounging back on the newly-emerged sofa, apparently not bothered at all by his nudity.

Oberon, if that’s who it was, came nearer. He stood a muscular six feet tall, and he wore a sort of vest made from some kind of leather, laced across his bare chest, and tight breeches with a—Maeve gulped—very impressive codpiece laced to the front, and boots. He was all in shades of brown. His craggy face was beardless, but a mane of dark chestnut hair piled down around his shoulders. “So you are the little human who has been causing all the trouble,” Oberon rumbled.

The apartment was . . . coming back, the fairy grotto fading away.

“What are you doing to my magic?” wailed Maeve.

“It can’t endure my presence,” Oberon said. “Because it is not your magic. It is borrowed from my wife. She told you she was Titania?”

“No, Mab,” Maeve said. “She said I h-had fairy blood in me, too, and I could d-do magic.”

“Don’t be afraid. I won’t eat you.”

“I will if you’d like,” volunteered Ty.

“Shush,” said Oberon, not looking at him. “Give me your hand, girl.”

Maeve had glanced down at herself. The pale-blue silky garment had wrapped her like liquid. Somehow it made her body look even more lascivious than nudity—she could see the little bumps of her impudent nipples, the tiny dark cavern of her navel. “H-huh?” But as if of its own accord, her hand stretched itself out, and she felt the electric touch of the Fairy King’s fingers on her wrist.

“Look into my eyes.”

Oh. My. They were bottomless, blacker than any black she had ever seen, and they swallowed her.

“Hm. Yes, my wife was right. There is a fairy in your family tree, oh, twelve or fifteen generations back.” He shook his head. “Still, you should have known better than to listen to Mab’s—let’s call her that, since she introduced herself thus to you—to Mab’s deceptions. I suppose she has you making love to a myriad of men?”

“Yes.” She couldn’t not confess, not with those dark eyes on her.

“She’s fucked like a mink since the first time she met your wife,” Ty volunteered.

Oberon nodded. “And do you know that the energies of those orgasms feeds my wife’s fairyland? That it gives the inhabitants new vigor and new strength?”

“Uh-huh.”

“Then why do you do it?”

“B-because it feels so good!”

With a sigh, Oberon said, “Sit down.”

Obediently, Maeve sank back on the sofa. Ty curled there smiling at her, his green eyes mocking.

Pacing, Oberon said, “The problem with the kind of power that you are supplying, my dear, is that it just makes Mab greedier for more. The fairyland she has created is a parasite universe; and it is a parasite that knows no limits to its appetite. In the end it will swallow up your world, and there will be nothing left.”

“I don’t like our world,” Maeve confessed. “I’d r-rather live in fairyland.”

“You just think you would. Look, Maeve, if Mab would only learn a little self-control, I’d let this go on unchecked, let her have her fun. I suppose she has been initiating you and your servants herself?”

Maeve nodded. “And we d-drink her m-milk.”

“Of course you do. Of course you do. She’s a great fancier of females, my wife. And yet the moment I sample another woman’s charms, Mab becomes a screeching, jealous harridan! No balance, you see. Well, I have to end it.”

“No!” Maeve said. When he glared at her, she timidly added, “. . . please.”

“It’s not good for you,” Ty said. “You are literally fucking your brains out, girl. I’ll bet you’ve lost twenty IQ points since this whole thing started. And if Mab told you to suck her toes, you’d do it!”

“She has nice toes,” pouted Maeve.

Ty rolled his eyes. “You see what we’re up against here.”

Oberon nodded. “It is going to be difficult. Maeve has given herself over fully to the enchantments. And she does have fairy blood. I don’t want to kill her, or reduce her to drooling idiocy. I am not cruel, no matter what my wife says.”

Maeve heard herself whimper.

“You could send me into the fairyland,” Ty said.

“What would you do?”

“Eat ‘em!” Ty responded eagerly. “They’re crunchy. And so much fun to catch! Better than grasshoppers!”

Maeve gasped. “You—you’re Tybalt!”

“Well of course I am!”

Glaring at Oberon, Maeve yelled, “You changed him? You made me fuck my cat!?

“I made you do nothing!”

“Hey, hey,” Ty said. “It was your own choice, Mistress! You can control what you do with your own pussy, you know!” His green gaze was mocking.

“It was necessary that you come to a climax of suitable intensity with one of my minions,” Oberon said. “Since the cat came into my realm—a journey of great hardship for him, by the way, requiring both courage and dedication—”

“I had to jump into the pool and swim,” Ty confided with a shudder.

“And since he was devoted to you, he was the obvious choice. I gave him the guise of humanity, and your, ah, appetites did the rest.”

The wall clock had emerged as the grotto continued its slow shift back to mundane reality. Maeve glanced at it: 3:54. Nancy and Deena should be back any moment—

“Time has stopped,” Oberon said absently. “Until I can decide what to do about this mess.”

“He can do that,” Ty said.

“Shut up,” snapped Maeve. “I’ve given you good tuna for the last time!”

“How many female recruits have you made?” asked Oberon. “I know of the two who live here with you, but how many others have tasted fairy milk?”

“I won’t tell you!”

“You have to.”

“About a hundred.”

Ty chuckled. “Way to go, boss!”

“And I suppose you were planning a great orgy?”

“I won’t—yes, next week.”

“Well, that’s right out. Mab could never pace herself—it has ever been all or nothing with her. That much power flowing into her fairyland would—well, she would never be able to handle it. However, I shall have to find some way of letting your recruits down easily, or they’ll surely go mad with lust.”

“Please just leave us alone,” said Maeve. “I was happy!”

“You do not deserve to be a slave of a fairy woman,” said Oberon firmly. “This is her own fault. When she created her own realm—mainly to get away from me, I will have to admit—it was her error to tie it to human sexual energies. It is a raw kind of magic, and she is skillful at shaping it, true, but it’s like a snowball rolling down a hill—it feeds on itself and always demands more and more. She needs borders, boundaries.”

“She needs you,” Ty said.

Oberon looked furious for a moment, then resigned. “I wish we could live together!” he said. “But after one night of passion, we always fly at each other’s throats again. I’m lucky to sleep with her one night out of a year—and then it takes the other nights for me to forget how angry she makes me on the next day!”

“Fairies are like cats,” Ty confided to Maeve. “Fucking among them is always accompanied by screeches and howls. And some slaps across the face and bites, too.”

“Don’t remind me,” growled Oberon.

Maeve was staring at Ty, who seemed smaller and hairier. “Are you becoming a cat again?”

“It’s inevitable,” said Ty, whose ears were definitely becoming pointier. “Though if you’d let me fuck you like that all the time, I’d even choose to stay human if I could.” He turned and his profile was blunter now, his nose becoming pinker. “Boss, what happens if you have sex with Maeve? Does that transfer her allegiance from the Fairy Queen to you? Just asking.”

“I don’t want to have sex with him!” said Maeve, her face flaming.

“You do, though. I can smell your pussy.”

She did feel a certain . . . heat. Oberon was a massively attractive figure, practically exuding lust. He tilted his head. “I suppose it is inevitable,” he said, “just as the cat’s becoming a cat again is. Maeve, if I take you as a man takes a woman, it will not enslave you to my will . . . it will give you enough of my strength to defy the Fairy Queen. It’s the only way.”

“I don’t want to defy her,” Maeve said. “I w-want to obey her and b-be her slave and, and, and—”

“And fuck lots of men and give her just what she wants,” Ty finished. “But you know physics—when an enormous star collapses, it turns into a black hole, and nothing can escape. That’s what you’ll be doing to human life. The parasite universe will swallow everyone up!”

“Physics,” Maeve said. Her vision seemed blurred. Oberon was . . .stood . . . stood naked. Oh. My. God. Look at his cock!

“I will be gentle,” he promised.

She was naked. Her wrap of silk had dissolved like mist. And he was so close—she could feel the heat of him—and his member was already erect, and she reached for it—so thick! She could barely close her fingers around the shaft. And hot!

“It won’t fit,” she murmured.

“Yes it will.”

“It won’t . . . " The smell of it was coppery, almost like the scent of hot blood.

She could not help stroking it, squeezing. A clear drop of liquid oozed out of the slit on the bulging head.

“I’ll leave you alone,” said Tybalt, leaping off the sofa, back to full feline form.

“I want to serve my queen,” Maeve groaned, pulling Oberon closer, her tongue aching to flick that pearly drop off the tip of his cock.

“You have no queen,” he said gently.

She could not speak. She had engulfed the head of his cock with her lips. The taste was intoxicating, better than anything she had known. She felt her own juices flowing. My god, he’s so hot! The bulbous head completely filled her mouth. She had the mad urge to deep-throat him, but that was impossible. Somehow she was lying back, and he lay over her, and she was rubbing the head of his cock in the wet slit of her pussy—it would never fit!

“Fuh-fuck me!” she begged.

He pressed—she felt for a moment as though he would split her apart, but she was ready, too, and slowly his magnificent cock slipped inside her, ahh! Filling her so completely, so tight, so hard—and he began a slow, maddening stroke.

“Yes!” She pumped her hips, accepting him, urging him deeper inside her. It hurt, it didn’t hurt, it was a strain, it was wonderful! She came again and then again, panting, gasping, thrashing, wanting more, more, more!

“Make me cum again!” she begged, almost out of breath. His great muscular body burned against her—his body temperature had to be above a hundred and ten! He was so damn hot inside her, the scent of him made her feel so drunk!

“Cum inside me,” she groaned.

He quickened his fucking, and she could hear the lush sound of his cock sliding in and out, in and out, and she rode the rigid rod eagerly, wantonly, abandoning herself completely to the orgasms that shook her over and over, without number. His powerful hands cradled her ass, lifted it off the floor, and he thrust deeply into her, making her cum so hard that she thought she would faint.

And then he tensed, and she felt his great cock swell and throb and shoot inside her, flooding her, and she could not help shrieking.

It was blinding, it was dazzling, it was the best sex she had ever had, it was the best she had ever felt!

And at the same moment she felt a little pang in her heart.

Something, as strong as steel, as slender as a cobweb, had snapped.

She felt so good!

And a part of her wept.

She no longer had to obey the Fairy Queen.

TO BE CONCLUDED. . .