The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mab About the Boy

By Captain Eazy

Thither I must, though against my will,
For servants must their masters’ minds fulfill.
William Shakespeare, The Comedy of Errors, Act 1V, scene 1

13

Thursday. After having claimed, thus far into the week, fifty-four male orgasms between them, Maeve and Nancy cuddled whispering in their apartment (their grotto, really) late into the night. “We need her,” insisted Nancy. “And Mistress Mab wants her. C’mon.”

With a sigh, Maeve said, “All right, all right.” She reached for her wand and simply waved it. By then she didn’t even have to speak an incantation aloud for it to work, and with just a thought from her, the wand clothed them both, herself in a flouncy, very abbreviated pink nightie, Nancy in a wispy, semi-transparent bra and panties set. After more consideration, Maeve waved the wand again and created a briefcase, lying open before them on a low grassy mound that had once been a coffee table.

“Cool!” squealed Nancy with a giggle, looking through the contents.

“Here’s what we’re going to do,” Maeve said, trying to ignore Tybalt, who sat off to the side giving them both a disapproving cat stare. Nancy giggled all the more when she heard the plan.

They went into the corridor—it had not morphed, fortunately—and to the back of the house, where the entrance to Deena’s apartment was. “Shh,” warned Maeve before tapping on the door. When no answer came, she knocked louder and then heard the sounds of a sleepy Deena stirring. “Who is it?” she asked, her voice grumpy.

“It’s us!” Maeve called, her voice teasing. “Let us in.”

From inside her apartment, Deena moaned. “It’s nearly one o’clock! I have class in eight hours!”

Nancy said, “This is important!”

Grumbling, Deena unlocked her door, opened it, and stood in her pajamas just gawking. “What are you two doing?”

Maeve flounced in. She wore only the brief nightie, and it was obvious there was nothing beneath it; Nancy, following, carried the briefcase. “We have to practice,” Maeve said.

A frown crossed Deena’s face. “What the fuck are you talking about?”

Patiently, Nancy said, “We’re raising money for the Graduate Women’s Club by organizing sales parties. We want you to tell us how well we’re doing.”

“I don’t have time for this!” But she couldn’t take her eyes off her housemates. “You two look . . . different. Nancy, what have you done to your hair? It’s so much bouncier, such a deeper color! And your um . . . .” she trailed off, blushing.

“What, these?” Maeve wriggled her shoulders, making her full new breasts bounce. “That’s sort of a secret for now.” She tilted her head, appraising Deena’s own assets. Deena had mousy brown hair, nondescript brown eyes, and ordinarily she wore glasses for extreme myopia that made those eyes appear tiny. And she was, well, not flat, but her boobs were definitely on the small side. It was amazing that she had managed to snag a jock as her boyfriend, but there you were: Phil Harvis was the catcher on the college baseball team, a goofy, good-looking, easy-going lunk. Maeve winked. “Betcha Phil would like it if you had a set of these, huh?”

“Maeve!” Deena colored even more, her face glowing a fine rosy hue. “It’s late, and I really don’t have time to listen to your practice sales pitch—”

Maeve interrupted: “You’ll enjoy it. First, try this.” From somewhere, apparently from thin air, she produced a tiny perfume spritzer. She seized Deena’s hand, turned it over, and sprayed her wrist. “Just sniff that!”

“I don’t want—”

Maeve pouted prettily. “Oh, come on. Look, I promise, just smell it, and then if you tell us to go then, we’ll do it.”

Deena rolled her eyes. “If it will get rid of you!” She held her wrist to her nose and delicately sniffed. Then took a deeper breath, and another. Her expression became unfocused, her brown eyes wide, a girlish smile lighting her face. She licked her lips and inhaled again.“Ohhhh. . . .”

“You want us to stay, right?” asked a giggling Nancy, reaching out to stroke Deena’s neck.

“Oh, um. Yeah,” said Deena with a dreamy smile. “Yeahhhh.”

“Open our sample case,” Maeve told Nancy. Then, to Deena, she said, “First we gotta get you ready. Take off your jammies.”

With her eyes strangely vacant, Deena said, “All right,” and then with docile movements she unbuttoned the top and let it fall off, then pushed the bottoms down and gracefully stepped out of them. She wasn’t wearing panties and stood with her gentle, bleary smile, completely nude.

“You shave your pussy!” said Nancy, and Deena defensively covered her crotch with a spread hand.

Maeve clucked her tongue. “Sexy idea, and I’ll bet Phil loves it. But there’s some work to do. You definitely need some help in the bosom department. Wouldn’t you like to have real tits?”

Deena nodded, her eyes lingering longingly on Maeve’s full bosom.

“We’ll share our secret with you,” Nancy told her, gently pulling Deena’s hand away from her bare love-mound.

“Okay,” Deena said complacently, absently. She looked on with mild interest as Nancy opened the briefcase. It held a wild assortment of sex toys, from a strap-on dildo to nipple clips, from a string of anal pearls to spray bottles of lubricants. “Now,” Nancy said, “we have what every girl needs. Are you unsatisfied with your lover?”

“No,” murmured Deena, licking her lips again. “Phil’s got a very nice cock!” Her eyes momentarily widened, and she clapped a hand to her mouth as if startled that those words had escaped from her lips.

Nancy ignored her embarrassment and promised, “Then we’ll show you tricks to use that will make him give you that cock in ways that will get you both off in ways you never dreamed of.”

“The perfume is starting to wear off. I think first she needs to be lubed,” Maeve commented.

Nancy nodded. “Good idea. But I don’t want to get my bra and panties all wet, so I’m going to take them off.”

“Excellent suggestion,” said Maeve, hiking her nightie over her head and letting it drop. She arched her back and luxuriously ran her hands over her big jiggling breasts. “Feels so nice to let the girls out. Okay, lube. Umm . . . give me the Tingler.”

Nancy handed Maeve a pink aerosol spray can, not very big. “Now this,” Maeve said, “is a special blend of essential oils, non-greasy lubricants, and pheromones to heighten your arousal. I will demonstrate.”

She began to spray Deena’s naked body. Deena flinched a little. “It’s cold!”

“It has a warming agent. Give it a second.”

Maeve prowled around her friend, playing the spray up and down, and before long Deena’s naked body glistened. She began to take on a rosy glow, and her nipples perked. She was breathing in quick pants. “Feels kinda nice,” she admitted.

“Feel how slippery you are,” Nancy said, wriggling close to her and running her hands over Deena’s ass, sides, and boobs. “And you smell so sexy!”

The oiled girl’s thighs started to quiver visibly. “I’m getting horny,” complained Deena.

“Next step is your pussy,” Nancy announced brightly. “Let me demonstrate another sexy lube. Once this touches your slit, you’ll be all the way ready for a nice juicy cock!” She rummaged in the case and came up with a little plastic squirt bottle. She shot some clear lube onto her fingers and then said, “Just relax. I’m a professional!”

“Nn-o,” groaned Deena, trying to clamp her thighs together.

“Show her it’s harmless,” Maeve commanded.

“Okay.” Nancy obligingly sat in a chair and hiked her legs up, spreading herself wide. With the fingers of her left hand she pulled her slit open. “Now, watch. My pussy is open but not ready. If someone like Phil fucked me right now, it would be tight and irritating for both of us. But with just a few drops of Slipperino . . . oh, nice.” She had squirted a good tablespoonful of lube directly into her slit, and now she was working it in with busy fingers. “Look how wet I am now. Ahh. Any guy’s cock would get a great ride now. Mm. Just look. Look close.”

Deena stared helplessly. Nancy’s clit had engorged, and her folds glistened invitingly. Nancy moved her ass as she stroked herself, her eyes half-closed in bliss, her pussy spread wide for everyone to see. “Oh, god, this is so good! Now you.”

“B-but—I don’t—”

Nancy got out of the chair and knelt in front of Deena. She looked up, a big smile on her face. “Open up. Just a fingertip.”

“No, I—I—” Despite her protests, Deena weakened enough to unclamp her thighs. Nancy teased her slit with a forefinger liberally dripping with the lube. Deena’s thighs trembled, and her head went back involuntarily. “Unnh!”

“More?” whispered Maeve, standing behind Deena, reaching around to caress her slick breasts, to pinch and tweak her straining nipples. Deena nodded, biting her lip. “You have to ask for it,” Maeve said in a teasing sing-song.

“M-more . . . please,” begged Deena, opening her legs.

“God, you smell so fucking hot!” chirped Nancy, now using two fingers to lube Deena’s eager slit. “No wonder Phil likes you—that pussy smell is great!” Devilishly, she began to probe and stroke Deena’s pussy with her fingers, a lascivious grin on her face. “Well? Is that good? Is it?”

“Nhh . . . yeah . . . like that.”

Maeve had let go her grip on Deena’s tits and was stepping into a harness. “This is the double-headed strap-on,” she explained. “For use when you have a friend over, you’re both feeling kinda sexy, and there’s no guy in sight. Observe the lifelike structure of the two dongs. Now, I fit the inner one in, like so.” She pressed the dildo into her pussy and then fastened the harness. A very realistic erect penis now jutted from her crotch. She reached down for another tube of gel lube.

“D-don’t,” groaned Deena, though she was writhing with Nancy’s loving strokes. “A g-girl isn’t s-supposed to . . . unhh.” She jerked with an orgasm.

“Lie down,” cooed Nancy, pulling at Deena’s hand. “Just lie down and look at it.”

“I don’t w-want—” but Deena first knelt on the carpet, then lay back. Maeve knelt near her head.

“Touch the cock,” she said. “Go ahead, it won’t bite.”

Helplessly, Deena reached out and caressed the dildo jutting from Maeve’s crotch. She stroked it as though it were a real cock. “Feels . . . warm,” she murmured.

“That’s the Tingler spray,” Maeve told her. “I lubed it already. Warming agent, remember?”

Helpfully, as though to remind her friend of Tingler, Nancy was applying another neck-to pussy spray of the body lube. Deena moaned as her body began to glow again from the warm stimulation.

“Okay,” Maeve said with an evil grin. “Now if you liked Tingler and thought Slipperino was good, you’ll love Deep Plunge. It’s specially formulated to give you not only a clitoral orgasm, but a deeper and stronger vaginal orgasm as well. In common terms, you’ll cum your brains out! Open your thighs.”

“I’ve never—” but even as she protested, Deena meekly spread her legs. She was playing with her own small boobs now, the gleaming oily flesh bulging as she massaged them.

“Now,” Maeve said, kneeling and aligning the head of the dildo with Deena’s pussy, “get ready for a thrill.” Slowly, oh, so slowly she pressed forward. Deena groaned and gasped as her pussy opened to accept the intruder.

Nancy was applying yet another liquid to her own pussy. “This is Yummo,” she said. “If Phil won’t go down on you, just rub a little of this in, like this. Makes your pussy irresistible! I’ll demonstrate.” She winked at Maeve, then swung her leg over and straddled Deena’s face. She settled herself delicately down.

“No,” Deena said. “No, I—I’ve never—oh! Oh! Mmm!” And she began to lick helplessly, rocking to the rhythm as Maeve fucked her with long, slow strokes.

Maeve leaned forward, enjoying the feeling of her own well-stuffed pussy inside the harness. Nancy met her, they kissed deeply, tongues probing, and each played with the other’s big, gorgeous breasts. Maeve felt Nancy buck, caught her whimper of delight in her own mouth, and realized that her friend had just cum . . . and then she enjoyed a solid orgasm herself, and she heard Deena’s muffled moans of release.

She and Nancy parted, leaning back, and grinned at each other in triumph. “Hey, Deena,” Maeve said, winking at Nancy. “How’d you like to learn a special dance?”

. . . . TO BE CONTINUED