The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Madame Lita’s New Playthings

Cory struggled to keep her eyes open. The sweet smelling vapor in the mask covering her mouth and nose were making her very sleepy. She had tried to call for help earlier, but the mask muffled her voice. She tried to get loose, but the hands had a firm hold of her tanned athletic body. Somebody was doing an expert job of massaging her little clit and it was keeping her distracted. She was finding it hard to remember why she was struggling. In a couple of seconds, she stopped squirming. Her head sank back into a pair of the softest breasts she’d ever felt. Someone gently brushed their fingers through Cory’s long blonde hair and said, “Shhhhhhhhhhhh. That’s a good girl. Just let it take you away.” Cory’s blue eyes grew dull and blinked rapidly. Finally, she just stopped resisting the chemical sleep and floated willingly into the darkness. No longer aware of what was happening around her, she didn’t know that she was placed alongside her sleeping friend Desiree in the back of the van.

The two girls were unaware of the passage of time. Desiree began to stir; the bright light bothered her and she was confused. She was trying to get her bearings when she felt the needle in her arm. She looked down in time to see the last of whatever the syringe contained disappear into her arm. The nurse removed the needle and spoke to her. She said, “Just relax, everyone gets it. Just something to keep you calm.” Desiree was about to speak when she felt the drug hit her. The nurse gently touched the side of her face and said, “That’s it, sweetie. Just relax and go with it.” Desiree’s brown eyes softened as the sedative took hold of her. She looked around the room, unable to understand what was going on.

People that looked like hospital staff were stripping girls, drugging them and walking them out of the room. She felt a couple of the staff take hold of her arms and stand her up. She didn’t know where they were taking her, but she was too sedated to put up any resistance. The two staff members led the pretty young brunette carefully. Once she was outside the double doors, they placed her on a gurney and wheeled her away. Lying on her back, watching the ceiling tiles pass as she rolled along, Desiree was unable to gather her thoughts. Whatever they’d put into her body was restraining her chemically.

She passed through several doors, she had no idea how many. At last, she was in some large room and she could hear machinery running. Her vision had become somewhat blurry from the drugs in her system but she felt them get her back onto her feet. They walked her over to something sticking up out of a belt. As she stood, they spread her legs and applied a lubricating gel to her vagina. Desiree let out a whimper of pleasure as the nurse massaged the lubricant onto and into her tight little pussy. Her face was beginning to feel flushed as the nurse was turning her on with her gloved hand. Desiree whimpered once again when the nurse brought her face really close to hers and asked if it felt good. She turned to the orderlies and said, “She’s ready now. Sit her down.”

Desiree felt her body straddling something, and then she felt the cool steel of a phallic shaped object pressing against her pussy from below. Its vibration felt really good as it pulsed into her soft, smooth body. Suddenly she sat down and the phallus entered her deeply. She gasped at the sensation as her body melted like butter. A pad supported her between her legs and on her inner thighs. She didn’t even notice the straps around her wrists as her arms were raised above her head. She did notice the conveyer belt begin to move, taking her into some kind of machine tunnel. The pleasure and the drugs kept her from focusing on what was happening. She went along quite happily as she felt her body was building toward orgasm. She had no choice in the matter; she was simply along for the ride.

Tiny red beams of intense light shot out from the walls and meticulously went over every inch of Desiree’s skin. The girl had no idea that the machine was taking very detailed measurements of her body. Soon she would be a very different girl. She continued on the assembly line once her measurements were complete. The phallus continued to pulse her pussy into submission. She saw something descend from above and then in connected to her head. She felt it activate and almost immediately felt something reaching into her drug soaked mind. The last thing she remembered was the feeling of a very powerful mind taking hold of hers. She realized that she was about to be reprogrammed when everything went black.

Cory hadn’t opened her blue eyes yet when she felt the sting of the needle. She felt the cool air as her they removed the clothing from her body. She felt to pairs of hands take hold of her and start to walk her somewhere. Cory was very unsteady on her feet, so the nurses each wrapped one of her arms around their shoulders and carried her. Her feet dragged along behind at the end of her long, athletic legs. Her eyes began to open and she looked around in a daze. She didn’t understand what was happening around her. She didn’t know where she was, either. The last thing she remembered was being at the beach with her friend Desiree. Cory felt them putting her on a gurney, though she didn’t know where they were taking her.

After traveling through what seemed like a labyrinth of halls, Cory entered a room where she could hear machinery running. She felt the gurney carrying her come to a stop. She felt the nurses carefully get her up onto her feet. She opened her eyes to see some kind of machine tunnel. Its purpose was unclear to her for now. Then to one side she saw figure approaching on her. She realized that it was a woman being held upright in some kind of stand with a frame that surrounded her body. Her skin was a silvery color. Her eyelids were closed and she appeared to be unaware of what was going on. The strange sight shocked Cory and she became more alert. Though the girl looked very strange, there was something familiar about her.

Madame Lita approached the two young women. Lita was tall, with long raven colored hair and the blackest eyes Cory had ever seen. She wore a form fitting black rubber outfit and heels. Speaking to the nurses she said, “This one has been processed and looks ready for deployment. I want her activated.” The nearest nurse took out a handheld device and touched the screen a few times. With a soft beep, the silver-skinned woman raised her head and opened her eyes. Cory looked at the girl’s soft, lovely brown eyes and recognized her friend Desiree immediately. In horror, she gasped. Then she said, “What did you do to her?”

Madame Lita said, “Don’t worry, my pet, she is perfectly happy and content. She was a beautiful, perfectly healthy young woman. We’ve simply made some… improvements. Perhaps a demonstration is in order?” Cory’s eyes widened as she realized the meaning of Lita’s words. She tried to move, but the two nurses had a good hold her. Lita said, “Once my conversion system is finished with you, you two will make an excellent pair to sell together.” Cory struggled as the two nurses talked her over to the shiny steel phallus waiting for her. As Cory stood over it, looking at it in horror, Lita walked up and began to lubricate her helpless pussy from behind with a gloved hand. Cory definitely wasn’t into girls, and was angered when she felt Lita’s hand touching her. After a few seconds, the pussy massaging began to get to her.

Cory was more and more distracted by the pleasure Lita’s hand was giving to her. Lita spoke softly into Cory’s ear, talking dirty to her as her fingers took away her ability to concentrate. Lita heard Cory’s breathing become more rapid, she felt the warmth of the girl’s face becoming flush. Lita whispered, “You like that, don’t you slut. Stop resisting; just give me your body.” Cory whimpered as her hips began to gyrate in rhythm with Lita’s fingers. Her head sank back onto Lita’s shoulder as her beautiful blue eyes rolled up and her eyelids closed half way. She moaned in pleasure, unable to resist Lita’s hand any longer. She was melting and they both knew it. The way Lita’s hand expertly slid into her, then massaged her opening and teased her helpless pink clit was too much for Cory. All she knew was that she was going to cum very soon.

Cory hadn’t noticed Lita lowering her down closer to the dildo; her mind was a fog of ecstasy. She felt the cool steel tip of the phallus touch her swollen pussy lips. Her blue eyes opened wide with surprise, but Cory was far too gone to try to resist being penetrated. It felt so good as it entered her, filling her little pussy up completely. The phallus began to pulse vibrations into Cory’s tight pink pussy. Cory’s legs became like rubber and she sat onto the conveyer belt. Cory looked up at Lita with a distressed expression on her face. She was unable to speak as she was overcome with the strange mixture of fright and ecstasy. Lita eased Cory onto her belly as the steel penis kept pumping her pussy full of vibrations. The belt started moving and Cory moaned in defeat, realizing that she was never going to be able to resist the power of this machine.

She felt the cuffs gently fasten around her wrists and raise her upper body so she was sitting up. She looked around, puzzled as the laser lights began to measure every inch of her soft, smooth body. Everything was happening so fast, she couldn’t keep up. The belt moved again, and she felt something attach to her head. She felt whatever it was activate and suddenly her head was swimming. She felt her mind being probed and examined. She was right on the verge of cumming, and this machine knew it. The processor was not only aware that she was about to cum, it was using this against her. It was preventing her from focusing her will on trying to resist the probe or to try to get away. Cory was helpless in its grip. She had no choice but to let herself be probed deeply. Something about this was indescribably erotic to her. Her orgasm hit her like a freight train.

The physical pleasure and emotions of the orgasm overcame Cory instantly. She cried out in pleasure as the all-enveloping experience intensified to its peak. The sheer power of the orgasm tired her out; she was physically tired and very vulnerable emotionally. Somehow she came to the understanding that she was about to become one with the computer that was probing her mind. She also understood that this entity reaching into her mind had deliberately caused her this pleasure. Cory was no longer frightened nor did she wish to fight integration into the collective. In fact, after the experience she just had, she wanted to be closer to the entity that touched her so deeply and completely. Her head sank forward in defeat as the processing machine began to reprogram her for her new life as a slave. Her eyes rolled up and closed as she surrendered to her programming.

Now that Lita’s processing unit had unrestricted access to Cory’s mind, it remade her personality line by line. Cory felt it editing her personality. She felt her body moving forward again on the assembly line. Her eyelids were so very heavy; she couldn’t open them to look around. The truth was that she simply didn’t want to. She was far too relaxed and contented. Something was stroking and brushing her beautiful long, blonde hair up and away from her neck and shoulders. She felt the touch of what felt like thousands of tiny hands massaging oil onto every inch of her body. It was actually a silver colored metallic substance being applied to her skin. Its precision was remarkable, right up to the very edge of the lips on her face, the very edge of her closed eyes; the very edge of the opening of her pink pussy. Soon her entire body was detailed in metallic silver. The warm air drying her felt very good on her chilled skin.

The conveyer belt advanced Cory to the next stop. Her hair was still being help up away from her slender, graceful neck. A tiny strip of her hair was shaved and vacuumed away. The bare skin was sterilized and a microchip implant was put into place. Cory felt the implant activate. Instantly she felt it begin to merge her newly programmed mind with the mainframe. She knew now that she belonged to Lita totally. She would obey her mistress without question. She felt the mind of her friend Desiree and so many others. They were merged into a greater, collective mentality. She felt Desiree purring with pleasure as Lita stood at her side, manipulating her helpless pussy with one gloved hand and her sweet ass with the other. The lubricated fingers were finding all the right spots. Desiree may have been converted into a computer controlled slave, but deep down, she was still a woman that felt. Cory could tell that Lita was listening carefully to Desiree’s response to the pleasuring; just as a safe cracker would listen to the lock on a safe when trying to crack the combination. A smile grew across Desiree’s face as Lita’s fingers took their effect on her.

Cory’s conversion was now complete and she came out the end of the processing system. She felt Lita’s thoughts commanding her to walk over to her and Desiree. Once the silver skinned blonde made her way to Lita and her new toy Desiree, Lita smiled and commanded the two girls for follow her to her bed chamber. Without a word, her two new playthings obeyed and followed her without protest. Soon she would know their bodies completely. She smiled at the thought.