The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Made for Duty-Chapter 2.

Stephanie was walking down the street in her old home town when she heard a voice call out her name,

“Stephanie,so good to see you again,what are you doing back here,on holiday or something?”

Her voice recognition store sprung immediately into action,within milliseconds she recognised the voice as her old friend Louise and her complex programming acted accordingly.

“Hi there Louise,lovely to see you again,I’m over here to have my check up with Dr Pinewood to make sure everything is OK with the surgery I had done.” Stephanie replied in a friendly manner,“I’ll be here for a couple of weeks before returning to my Interpol work.”

“Thats marvellous,“said Louise beaming,“fancy a girl’s night out like in the old days?”

“Would love to,“said Stephanie,“I have my appointment with Dr Pinewood tomorrow morning,so tomorrow night would be a good time to relax if you’re free.”

“Certainly am.“said Louise,“Thats a date then.Meet you at my place at 7.30 if you can remember where that is!”

“Sure do,I’ll see you then.“said Stephanie as she smiled,then turned and trotted on her way.

Louise smiled happily as Stephanie trotted off down the street,her shapely rear wiggling as she went.Though Stephanie didnt know it Louise was a lesbian,and had always fancied Stephanie,with her blonde hair,big breasts,cute bum and easy going nature,it was an easy thing to do.She had always wondered about Stephanie’s sexuality,she didnt seem to show much interest in either sex and had always wanted to discover if she was a lesbian,but just as she was ready to take the first step Stephanie had got her new position and moved away.Now was Louise’s chance to try and seduce her,and find out the truth.

Of course Stephanie hadnt told Louise the whole truth,she did have an appointment with Dr Pinewood the next morning,but this was for a major upgrading of her computerised systems so that she would be capable of running her division of fembot police officers without outside influence.By downloading information directly into her circuits she would then be capable of making her own decisions by logical processing,and also to remove all her submissive programming for the same reason.Interpol had made the decision to enable the fembot division to operate independently,and therefore needed a leader capable of doing so,and this would be Stephanie’s role.

The next morning Stephanie reported to Dr Pinewood,and after giving him the letter from Interpol confirming the details of her reprogramming,she lay down on the table,there was no need for her to be restrained this time,she would simply stay in position until instructed otherwise.The helmet was lowered over her head,it was sparked into 5,000 volts of life,and for the next few hours Stephanie’s neural circuitry received a massive upgrading enabling her to work off her own initiative (or at least appear to,though computer diagnostics would be a major tool in this),to remove all her submissive tendencies and generally upgrade her in other ways until she was the most perfect fembot it was possible to generate.A small amount of emotional freedom was programmed in for logical decision making,though this wasn’t the only emotional effect it had as we shall see!At the end of this work Dr Pinewood made some minor adjustments to her body shell then told her to stand up and report data details to him.

Stephanie did so in firm fashion,her huge breasts bouncing as she did so, opened her mouth and in a robotic fashion spoke,

“Body enhancements operating at full operation,neural unit operating perfectly,IQ processing at 180 level,emotion units functioning to permitted levels,and reactive status set to command level.Ability to download from computers set at 2,000Kbps.Unit Stephaniebot fully functioning at maximum levels,Sir.”

“Excellent Stephaniebot,you have been set with 1 non reactive unit,a fine needle in each nipple which gives you the capability to overwhelm a human mind for 15 minutes,but this will only become operational as your circuitry sees it necessary to avoid ‘accidental’ thought control of people you may come into contact with.“The Doctor told her.

“Thank you Sir,yes this information is registering with my system and how to operate it is now being processed.“she replied blankly.

“In that case Stephaniebot,you will return to normal manner in 1 minute from ..........now.”

“Unit Stephaniebot obeys,will return to normal human style status in that period.”

At the end of the minute Stephanie’s clear blue eyes blinked,she smiled sweetly at the Doctor and said,

“Stephanie has returned to human status,all units functioning perfectly in this mode as well Sir.”

“Good Stephanie,your upgrade is completed,when do you return to the USA?”

“The plane is due to leave in 11 days,22 hours,6 minutes and 31 seconds from now Sir.“she replied clearly but firmly.

“Excellent,report here in 9 days time for a check up before you return to make sure full function is maintained.“the Doctor said.

“Yes Sir,command programmed in,will be obeyed,same time as today Sir?”

“Yes Stephanie,same time as today.”

“Thank you Sir,goodbye until then.“said Stephanie,then she turned and left.

That evening Stephanie and Louise had a marvellous time,drinking and clubbing merrily together.Louise was slightly dismayed as Stephanie stayed totally clear headed however many vodka and orange juices she seemed to drink as Louise had planned to get Stephanie slightly drunk before attempting to seduce her,but Louise was the only one getting drunk at all!She tried a couple of slyly delivered ‘doubles’ on Stephanie but it still made no difference. What she didnt know was that Stephanie was simply storing the alcohol in her fluid bank,and it would have no effect on circuitry whatsoever!Stephanie did notice Louise getting slightly tipsy,and so gave the illusion of getting in the same state as her friend,for image alone.When Louise saw this she took the opportunity to suggest going back to her place for a coffee and Stephanie accepted happily.

When they got to Louise’s home she suggested to Stephanie that they lighten up with a shower together,before drinking a coffee,and Stephanie’s emotional innocence ensured she agreed.After a few minutes in the shower with Stephanie’s pretty,buxom and now naked body in front of her Louise just couldnt resist.She had been slightly surprised to see Stephanie’s pussy was totally shaven,but thought maybe she just did it for hygiene.She started gently licking and playing with Stephanie’s big breasts,at first to no reaction,but then Stephanie’s programming told her to sigh gently so she did.At this she kneeled down and started to work on Stephanie’s clit,and again she sighed with pleasure as this happened as instructed,little knowing that her emotional setting was to be totally bisexual,and began to return the compliment on Louise’s aroused body.To Louise the effect was amazing,almost electrical in her touch (of course),Louise thought her pussy was on fire it was tingling so much to Stephanie’s touch.Within minutes they were on the bed together,and Louise had so many orgasms that night,her sheets were totally soggy by the end of the night,Stephanie showed some reaction,but of course couldnt orgasm as she didnt understand the concept at that time.As Louise lay there exhausted Stephanie was informed by her circuits that this was a pleasurable experience called love.

She thought logically to herself,“So this means I am in love with Louise,and you give gifts to your lover,so I must give Louise the best gift I can possible.To be like me would seem to be the greatest gift possible my logic says.”

The next morning,Louise woke up in Stephanie’s arms and smiled at her thoughts of the previous night.

“So she is a lesbian,I will miss her even more when she returns to her work.“she thought.

When Stephanie came round,Louise smiled at her and said,

“You are truly amazing,I wish you could be my lover forever.”

Stephanie smiled back,and said,“You can,let me see if I can arrange something to ensure this.”

Louise was stunned,“You’ll take me back with you,thats great.But I dont know if I can do that.”

Stephanie smiled quietly and said,“Leave it to me,it will be arranged.You go and get breakfast and I’ll see what I can arrange.”

Louise just smiled and said,“OK I’ll leave it to you but I dont see how you do it.”

Stephanie smiled to herself and said quietly,“Oh I do!”

She made a phone call to Dr Pinewood asking for his assistance,and then a call to Interpol with a special request as to the new officer they were looking to recruit to work in her division.She smiled happily as she put the phone down to this call. A few minutes later Louise returned with breakfast for them both,and no more than a few minutes later Stephanie’s mobile phone rang,

“Thank you Doctor,I will do that,is it alright to bring a friend with me,I’ve spent the night with her and we will be going out together later today as its her day off...................................................Thank you for that Doctor,will 10 o’clock be ok? ...................Good I will see you then.”

“Whats the matter?“Louise asked Stephanie,“I assume that was Dr Pinewood.”

“Yes,nothing serious,“smiled Stephanie as she replied,“I just mentioned a little pain in my right breast and he said he would check it out when he had time,and he can see me later this morning.I mentioned I would be with you and he said you were welcome to come with me.”

“Isnt he the Doctor that was under investigation at one time?“Louise asked her.

“Yes he was,but he’s fine,or I would never have trusted him with my body!” Stephanie said laughing.

“True,“said Louise,“and you do seem very content with him.In that case I will,I will be interested to see his surgery.”

Stephanie just smiled and said,“Yes my darling,you can see some of his surgery and the techniques he uses there.”

Later that morning Stephanie drove to Dr Pinewood’s surgery with Louise,her car was let in through the gates,and then they shut firmly behind them.On arrival they were greeted by the Doctor’s 2 nurses,and taken to the waiting room to wait for the Doctor,a few moments later he arrived and greeted them both warmly.He offered Louise a drink while Stephanie was being checked over,and she accepted a coffee.Stephanie joined the Doctor in his consulting room,the nurses bought Louise her coffee and she drank it.In a matter of minutes Louise was sleeping peacefully.The Doctor and Stephanie then walked back out into the waiting room and checked her.

“Yes,“said the Doctor,“sleeping peacefully,and she will be for a few hours yet. So what have you in mind for her Stephanie?”

“My circuitry has informed me that I am in love with Louise,I do not understand the meaning of the word,but I am told it is a pleasurable thing to be.I have been told that you give special gifts to your lover and I wish to give her the greatest gift I can,to be fembotised and reprocessed like me.I have sought and been given permission by Interpol to do this as we need an additional officer and they have allowed me to select her for that role.“she replied in a calm,flat voice.

“Standard police officer program I presume,Stephanie?” the Doctor asked her.

“Yes,“she replied,“but can you ensure that she will only be able to ‘love’ me in return,and no one else.”

“Yes I can Stephanie,I will set her emotions according to your wishes,and also adjust yours in the same manner,making you linked lesbian lovers so that neither will desire anyone else.“the Doctor told her.

“Excellent,“said Stephanie,“then I will understand this emotion of love she has shown towards me.”

“Yes you will Stephanie,I will ensure that.But first I think we should begin her reprocessing to Louisebot.”

“I agree.“said Stephanie smiling.“Can I help in my lovers transformation?”

“No Stephanie,I think it may be better if she doesnt realise that this is your ‘gift’ to her,she may not understand immediately.”

“I understand.“said Stephanie,“I will await your call to greet my fembot lover Louise.”

A few hours later Louise woke up groggily and tried to move,but she couldnt move an inch.She struggled valiantly,but she was totally restrained and could barely twitch,let alone escape.As she came round further she checked herself over,there was a needle in each of her nipples,a tube pumping a thick liquid into both of her arms,and what seemed to her like vibrators throbbing away in both her pussy and rear.She almost came with the pleasure they were giving her,but she was so scared by all the needles and tubes in her that she didnt manage it.She heard a loud crackling noise above her head,and lifting her head as much as she could saw a helmet with electricity arcing across it,right where her head would be if it got in the way!

“What on Earth is going on?“she squealed in desperation.

Dr Pinewood smiled at her and said,“I’m afraid you found out the secret of my surgery my dear,and I’m dealing with you accordingly by turning you into a controlled female robot.”

“But Stephanie will protect me.“Louise whimpered uncertainly.

Dr Pinewood laughed at her,then smiled,“Your friend,and now apparantly lover Stephanie was turned into a fembot months ago before she joined Interpol,she was the guinea pig for a fembotised female unit of police officers they were considering,and the reason she returned was for an upgrading so that she can run the unit by herself,with computerised databanks to help her,and by you turning her into your lover,she is giving you the greatest gift she has,to be a fembot unit like her.”

“Stephanie a fembot?That cant be true!“said Louise desperately.

“Oh it is,and I will prove it to you.“said the Doctor,then picking up the phone said,“Nurse,will you send Stephanie in for a minute.”

Moments later Stephanie bounced into the room smiling,and said “Yes Doctor,how can I help?”

“By proving something to Louise,Stephanie.“he replied,“Stephanie,full fembot program commencing in 1 minute,human reality level set to nil.Commence new unit status.”

“New unit status commencing,“said Stephanie coldly and calmly as Louise blinked in amazement,“full fembot status will be reached in designated period.”

At the given moment,Stephanie became as stiff as a metal robot,bolt upright, barely breathing if at all.Louise just looked on aghast.Then Dr Pinewood spoke to Stephanie,

“Full unit details please,Stephaniebot.”

“Unit Stephaniebot obeys,fembot status 100%,neural unit override ability set at nil, obedience level 10.Unit will obey all commands given her by her designated commanders,has no thought capacity of her own.Stephaniebot is designed to serve as fembot Inspector 1 unit for Interpol’s requirements,Sir. Unit details completed.“she replied in a blank,robotic voice with no sign of human life at all.

“Thank you Stephaniebot,you will return to normal designated status and capacity in 1 minute.“said the Doctor.

“Thank you Sir,unit returning to normal settings.“Stephanie replied,and after a minute she returned to the normal bubbly blonde that was Stephanie.

“You may leave now Stephanie,“said the Doctor,“I will recall you when the work is completed.”

“Thanks Doctor.“she replied and trotted happily out of the room.

Turning back to Louise he said,“See my dear,it is true,and soon you will be the same.Its Stephanie’s wish for you to be like her,2 fembot lovers together.And besides the work has already commenced,the transforming nanobots have already completed much of their work on your body,now we just have your mind to transform and control.”

“Gulp.“was Louise’s only reply.

The Doctor continued,“I will now lower the helmet over your head,and the electrical sparks will remove all unwanted thoughts from your mind,and replace them with the designated thoughts for your new position within Stephanie’s fembot police unit.You will also have the special honour of being processed to serve as Stephanie’s lover,and to only show loving emotion to her at anytime in your existence.Meanwhile Stephanie will be processed to be your lover in the same way,and at the end of the process you will both be content, controlled fembots in love with each other,commanded only by the people so designated.Say goodbye to human life Louise,and celebrate the beginning of a pleasurable fembot existence.”

He lowered the helmet over Louise’s head and for the next few hours her mind was processed in an identical manner to how Stephanie had been transformed those few brief months ago.At the end of this stage he lowered the body shell over her,charged it with the high voltage and it suctioned itself onto Louise’s naked body until they became as one,then doing the same with the head unit before sealing the 2 units together with the massive charge of 20,000 volts.As with Stephanie her body didnt even twitch at this massive charge,and Louisebot was born.The doctor then released her from all the machinery, checked the readings from the machine,and then asked Louise the vital question,“Unit details please.”

Louise opened her now clearer brown eyes and said,

“Unit officer Louisebot has been created Sir,all unnecessary details of former human existence has been deleted from memory banks.She will serve all those designated as her controllers without hesitation Sir,whatever the situation.She has also additionally been programmed as the lesbian lover of Police Inspector Stephanie Bell,another fembot unit working for the Interpol fembot police unit. This will be a lifetime position and she will love no other.All neural levels and obedience control levels functioning fully.Thank you Sir for completing my adaption,what is your command for me Sir?”

“Louisebot,download all registered settings to your full body system then go into standby mode until instructed.“the Doctor replied.

Louise stood there for 30 seconds or so,then blankly said,“All settings complete,unit Louisebot entering standby mode.“and the little light in her brown eyes disappeared and she simply fell asleep standing to attention.

Dr Pinewood then called Stephanie back into the computer room,showed her the new Louisebot unit,and Stephanie smiled and said,

“Thank you Sir,I know she will be very happy in her new life.”

“She will Stephanie,she will be so happy you have done this for her.“Dr Pinewood said,“And now Stephanie I have a little work to do on your neural units don’t I?”

“Oh yes,“beamed Stephanie,“my love links to my beloved friend and lover Louisebot.What do you want me to do Sir,lay on the table again?”

“Not necessary Stephanie,I will raise that tube over there,then go and stand in it,when the headset is lowered place it over your head,place the earphones over your ears,and just wait.”

“Yes Sir,Stephanie will happily obey!“she replied and trotted over,her chest and blonde hair bouncing happily as she went.She stood on the plate and the tube lowered over her,she clipped the earphones into her ears,fixed the headset firmly over her head and waited,the Doctor asked her,

“Is all fittings firmly locked into circuits Stephaniebot?”

“Yes Sir,they are.“she replied.

“Thank you Stephanie,programme upgrade will commence in 30 seconds.“and he flicked several buttons on the main desk,“enter standby mode please Stephaniebot.”

“Entering standby mode.“she said before switching off.The headset shone brightly as the massive charge passed through it,and an arc of electricity passed between the 2 earpieces for a minute or so.Then the headset released itself,the tube rose and Dr Pinewood walked over towards her,and said,

“Stephaniebot,return to your designated status.”

Her blue eyes blinked,then smiling she said,“Stephanie returned to normal status Sir.”

The Doctor smiled at her and said,“In that case you had better awaken Louisebot unit from standby and greet her.”

Stephanie spoke tenderly,“Louisebot,return to full status.” and Louise opened her brown eyes and smiled at Stephanie and said,

“Yes darling,what do you wish of this unit?”

“To be my partner,to be my lover,to serve with me,but most importantly just to be with me forever.”

“Unit Louisebot recognises these wishes,and will happily carry them out.“she replied with a smile.

Turning to Dr Pinewood,Stephanie took his hand then hugged him and said,

“Thank you for doing this for me,it is simply the greatest gift I could offer her,to become a controlled fembot like myself.”

“Thats alright Stephanie,it was the perfect way to find the new officer you needed as well.“he replied.

“Better test it,I suppose,“Stephanie giggled,“Louise my body desires yours,satisfy me.”

“Yes Stephanie,I will.“said Louise,and within moments their naked bodies were entwined on the floor,kissing,hugging,and eventually in a 69 position satisfying each other,both units reached levels of high emotional satisfaction,which would have been multiple orgasms had they been capable of them.

Louise went back to the police station,told Inspector Fox the news that she and Stephanie had decided to become a couple and that she was leaving to go back with Stephanie to the US when she returned a week later.Inspector Fox was slightly surprised,he’d worked out that Louise was a lesbian,but had never imagined sweet Stephanie being one,little knowing that she would fall in love with the first person to show love to her after her upgrade,a fault with the emotional setting of her upgrade had caused this to happen,but noone had realised this,and as the programme was never used again no one ever found out!A week later Stephanie and Louise left the country hand in hand for a new life together.