The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MADE TO SURRENDER

Depicts elements of M/M, MC, slavehood and rubber fetish.

It was his first night out and he was new to the scene. Marko felt apprehensive but knew this day would come sooner or later. As he was preparing to go out, he was dressing in his favourite rubber outfit. This consisted of a full face mask with perforated holes from which he could view the world in anonymity, rubber jockeys of which the chaps pulled on over, and thigh high black rubber waders with chunky soles.

By the time Marko got his boots on, his cock was so big he had to spank the monkey. Marko’s sexual tension had reasserted itself by the time he arrived at the club. It was obvious that Marko was apprehensive but his libido was raging out of control. He knew that he had to hold on as this night was to be his initiation into the forbidden world of homosexuality.

Marko noticed several attractive strangers through the mask of anonymity and decided that he must confront his sexual needs but he was not aware of what was in store for him during the night. For across the crowded bar he had drawn the attention of Damien the Dominator, and was unaware of Damien’s powers of control.

Damien moved towards Marko and pulled out the stool next to him. Angling his left hand to reflect the overhead light from the ring adorning his third finger he aimed the gem of Rubberon into Marko’s eyes.

Marko could feel a peculiar dizziness over-taking him. Colours and images were flashing through his mind without control. Marko slowly began to relax and became aware of Damien’s presence. He watched as Damien lifted his hand and beckoned Marko to follow him. Slowly Marko obeyed his bidding.

Damien knew what was happening to Marko and prepared to take full advantage. Leading him up the stairs and into his darkened domain, Damien proceeded to reinforce his dominance.

“Do you understand why you are here?” asked Damien.

“No” replied Marko.

“I have chosen you for rubber slavehood”

Feeling slightly confused Marko asked “What do you mean?”

“The ring of Rubberon has enslaved your mind. I am your Master and I require your full submission.” Damien by now was fully erect. “As your Master I require you on your knees”

“As you wish, Master” Marko had no choice. He had always been attracted to rubber and Damien’s words stimulated the need to serve Rubberon. He sank to the floor with his head bowed in submission.

Damien proceeded to circle his prey noting Marko’s eagerness to please his new Rubber Master. Damien ordered Marko to clean his black, thigh high rubber chunky boots with his tongue.

Marko eagerly lent forward and suckled the toe with his mouth. Running his tongue from one side of the toe cap to the other, he inhaled the potent scent of the supple, thick, black rubber boot. Feeling greedy for more, he worked his way towards the ankle and slowly towards the back of the heel. At this point Damien lifted the heel allowing Marko access to the sole.

Marko began to lick the sole of his Masters boot. As he was enjoying the rough sole of the boot on his tongue, he began to rub his erect cock on his Master’s other boot. All of a sudden Marko was fucking the boot with his erect cock, like a dog in heat, while his tongue was lapping up rough rugged sole of the boot. His Master commanded him to stop as a precaution against Marko cumming. Marko complied like a well trained servant.

Marko was not aware of his surroundings, he was oblivious to the captured men who had also succumb to the ring of Rubberon and the will of Damien the Dominator. Some were tied to the steel framework adorning the walls, others were just entranced like zombies awaiting their Master’s pleasure.

One such individual was suspended and spread-angled from his wrists. His ankles were shackled to the floor with the use of studded heavy rubber straps. He was fully encased in a rubber like substance which glimmered in the subdued lighting like a well oiled skin. The only sounds to be heard were those of pleasure!

The scent of the room was that of warm rubber. Damien was very happy with the quick control which he asserted over Marko. However, he knew that to completely own Marko he must integrate him into the fold of already converted slaves.

Damien proceeded to order Marko to move from the foot up towards and along the calf and knee. Directing him to clean the black rubber with his tongue. At this time he was over taken by the scent of rubber and the voice of Damien.

Damien noticed that Marko’s cock was leaking cum from its eye and began to wrap a tight rubber band around the base. This restricted Marko’s ability to ejaculate. At the same Damien encased his balls in a tight rubber sack which seemed to reduced his ball size by half.

Damien’s cock was beginning to need attention and gave direction to Marko to begin to take his cock in his mouth. At this point Marko seemed to resist, but for a second, then began to suck his 8″ cut cock with vigour. Damien wrapped his hands around the back of his head and continued to re-inforce his domination through subtle but well placed words.

Damien continued to pump Marko’s mouth. He also began to rub the toe of his left boot against Marko’s encased ball sack and banded cock and knew that no matter what he did Marko would not be able to cum.

Just before Damien was about to spirt his seeds into Marko’s mouth he commanded him to look into his eyes and repeated continually “drink the seeds of your Master, drink the seeds of your Master, drink the seeds of your Master, drink the seeds of your Master, with these seeds we will become one”. Marko drank the seeds of Damien.

Damien proceeded to program Marko to respond to his voice commands. He gave him a series of subliminal words, Rubberon Rules, which would place him under his control.

Damien asked Marko about his life. Marko replied with a surprise for Damien, he was married and was a wealthy entrepreneur in the E-Commerce industry. He knew that he would need to release Marko to go about his normal business during the day. But thought that he could use Marko to help fund a Retreat where he could continue his domination of men.

Before Damien released his new found slave, he planned ways in which to further ensnare Marko’s mind. Walking to the wardrobe he withdrew a large rubber harness together with medium sized black rubber butt plug.

He placed the harness on the floor next to Marko’s feet. “Step into this slave”. He waited while Marko complied and then began to pull the harness upwards. Placing his hand on Marko’s shoulder. Damien pushed him forward until he was in position to accept the rubber butt plug. Smearing the head of the plug with lube he guided the instrument into Marko’s rectum. He slowly pushed it past Marko’s fleshy resistance until it was swallowed by his now hungry arse.

Marko’s hips began to pump furiously as he felt the invasive pressure of the plug. He could feel the size and hardness of his new instrument of enslavement, stretching and dominating him. Fueling his now rampant desire for fulfillment.

Damien recognising Marko’s closeness to cumming released the band from which his cock was bound. He proceeded to place his boot in alignment with Marko’s cock and instructed his slave to fuck his rubber boot.

Feeling the soft suppleness of his master’s boot Marko felt the overwhelming pressure build. With a shuddering groan Marko pumped the boot and covered the calf with his hot creamy juices. He then slumped to the floor in ecstasy.

Damien was not finished however and moved his soiled boot towards Marko’s face.

“You have done well my new slave. Now you must clean up your mess”. Pointing to the boot Damien indicated exactly what he meant.

Marko struggled to his knees, but for a second, resisted doing what he knew he must. He proceeded to lick the boot clean and swallowed his own seeds.

“Did you enjoy the taste of your own cum?” Marko nodded dazedly. “From this time on you will have a need to wear your rubber harness. You will come to me when I require or when you hear the words ‘Rubberon Rules’. You will find that you can not resist and that you need to obey”.

Marko looked at his watch and discovered that he had lost, what amounted to the last 3 hours. Shaking his head, he headed for the door.

To be continued.

As Marko exited the building he became aware of the rubber harness, and rubber plug which was now fucking his arse with each step. However he did not think anything of it, only that it felt good and natural.

On arriving home Marko was beginning to feel his sexual urge reassert itself. This was not abnormal, as he would often masturbate up to 5 times a day. Particularly when the potent smell of rubber was present.

Marko proceeded to go to his wardrobe and drag out a half dozen pairs of rubber boots of all shapes and types. He spread these all of the marital bed and began to press his face into them. He then reached under the bed and pulled out a black gas mask which he placed over his face.

Marko hips began to move forward and back, increasing in speed. As he was fucking the boots under his cock, he became aware of the butt plug which was pressing into the cavern of his arse. At this time, he let out an almighty groan and exploded all over the boots on the bed.

He knelt up and through the gas mask looked at his juices over the boots. In a trance like state he took off the gas mask and began to lick the boots clean. He did not know why, but he felt as if he needed to clean the boots with his tongue and taste the juices of a man, albeit himself.

Marko disrobed and had a shower before going to bed. After his shower Marko dried himself and went into the bedroom and picked-up the rubber harness. He proceeded to put it back on as if it was completely natural.

The phone rang and Marko went over to pick it up, thinking it may be his wife who was away. At the other end Damien said “Rubberon Rules” and Marko replied “Yes, Master I am here to serve”.

Damien added “When you dream tonight you will vaguely remember your initiation into rubber enslavement”.

“Yes Master, I understand”

“You will also begin to dream about serving rubbermen and you feel that this is completely natural”

“Yes Master, I understand”

“Good, Marko on placing down the phone you will remember only what I have told you to remember”

“Yes Master, I understand”

“Hang up the phone now”

“Yes, Master”.

Marko dreamt of being in Damien’s lair and of serving other rubbermen, which he had noticed in the club. One particular rubberman had been imprinted in his mind. This was not Damien but one he saw as he entered the club.

This rubberman was completely encased in black rubber. No flesh could be seen. He was just under 6 foot tall with a muscular tone over his rubber encased body. The first thing Marko noticed was the rubberman’s 8 inch cock jutting out and up from his pelvis. The second thing was the man’s shiny black rubber waders which reached up to the crease between his pelvis and groin. Most of all, Marko just wanted to kneel down and beg to suck this enlarged piece of rubber meat and ...zzzz

In the morning Marko prepared to go to work as normal. He shaved, showered and had breakfast. He dressed for work in a navy three piece suit complete with leather knee high black shiny leather boots which he normally wore under his pants. But this morning was a little different, as he also had on his rubber harness complete with black rubber butt plug. Strangely though, Marko did not think that it was abnormal and enjoyed the presence of the plug up his arse.

As he was approaching the door to leave for work Marko...

To be continued.