The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Madeline’s Brooch — A Night Out

“You’re really sure about this?” Susan asked as she flipped through her closet. She had one hand on the phone and the other was busy trying to find the perfect outfit for Madeline’s first night out on the town. The leggy blonde knew what she wanted to wear, but was trying to find a good top for her mousy friend.

“Absolutely, are you chickening out?” Melinda laughed from her end. It was a bit absurd in a way. Melinda was never interested in going out, especially not to the clubs and bars that Susan usually frequented. She normally preferred a warm cup of tea and a fresh book to read, but today was different. This was her first day after finding the brooch and that changed everything.

Melinda paused to look over to the brooch. It was still sitting on her coffee table where Susan had left it this morning. Neither of them had been ready to hold it again quite yet. Last night, it had turned Melinda from the short, relatively flat and unassuming brunette into a busty little bombshell with a libido to match. She’d turned back to normal by morning after a night of self-exploration and pleasure. The next morning she invited Susan over and after demonstrating the brooch’s power, they both transformed and ended up in bed for half the day.

“No, but it’s already been a pretty wild day.” Susan paused to look at another top. It wasn’t easy picking out something for Madeline. It wasn’t just a matter of taste, Susan had to account for the size differences as well, one of her short tops would probably fit like a full sized shirt for Madeline, and she wanted to be sure whatever she picked would show off Madeline’s enlarge bust one she was transformed again.

Madeline knew her friend was right, but she was too excited not to follow through. She’d always been reserved, too shy to put herself out there. The very idea of trying to pick up guys at a bar or a club was just too much for her. Ever since she allowed the brooch to transform her, she felt some of those self-imposed barriers starting to crack. She knew that allowing the brooch to transform her would give her the courage to have a good time.

“You’re the one always telling me I need to give your hedonistic nights a try.” Madeline replied. That was true too. Susan was tempered about it, but ever since their college days she made a point of prodding Madeline about her sheepish ways. It hadn’t been enough to get Madeline out then, but it was a good way to counter Susan’s reservations now.

“All right, I’ve got a great top for you, if you want to head over here and we can get ready if you really want to do this.” Susan replied as she looked down at a nice low cut sleeveless top that should go well with one of Madeline’s skirts. It would also show off her chest nicely once she changed again.

“Great! See you soon.” Madeline hung up. Susan could hear the excitement in her friend’s voice. It wasn’t hard to understand, there was an energy that came with the transformations the brooch triggered. The effect only lasted about six hours, but there was a lingering thrill that Susan hadn’t been able to shake. Part of her wanted to be as eager as Madeline, but Susan knew how much trouble a couple girls could get in if they weren’t careful.

Susan shuddered for a moment as she thought back to the morning. She still didn’t know quite what had possessed her to grab the brooch after watching Melinda transform into a sexy version of her normally subdued self. It was just intoxicating, and unbelievable at the same time. Susan just couldn’t resist finding out if it was real. The force of lust that had hit her had been too strong and the memories of what followed in Madeline’s bedroom were still making her pussy twitch.

She didn’t regret it. Nothing that could feel so great could really be so bad. She’d never really done much more than a few tentative kisses with another woman before today, but the transformation had silenced any reluctance. Some of her normal feelings had returned after the spell had worn off, but Susan was open minded enough not to let it get to her.

While she waited, Susan prepped herself. She’d picked out one of her regular outfits that should compliment Madeline. It was a slinky black dress with a nice plunging neckline and a skirt short enough to give guys a good look at her long legs. It wasn’t terribly tight and form fitting either, which made it great to dance in and open enough for easy access should she meet the right man.

Madeline didn’t take long. Her apartment was only about five minutes away, and with her enthusiasm she was out the door almost as soon as she’d hung up the phone. She was already wearing the skirt she’d chosen for the night and a T-shirt with a ruffled chest that she would change out of later. The truth was she was plowing ahead just to keep from thinking too much about the plan. She just had to keep her resolve long enough to use the brooch again and then she’d have all the confidence she needed to have a good time.

“You look great!” Madeline smiled as she checked out Susan’s ensemble. She was pleasantly surprised that she felt no more than her normal admiration for Susan’s trim figure. She was a bit concerned that her earlier lust for her friend would be longer lasting, but it seemed to disappear along with the other effects of the brooch’s spell.

“Thanks, did you bring it?” Susan asked. It was clear that Madeline hadn’t used it. She was her normal mousy self. Susan felt a bit disappointed, but she knew she wouldn’t have to wait long. If they were really going to go out for the evening, Madeline would have to use the brooch soon.

“Of course, are you sure that the club will be open tonight?” Madeline asked. It was Sunday night. She never considered that to be much of a party night, even if she didn’t party. Still, she did mostly trust Susan to know of a club that wasn’t going to close on Sunday.

“Yeah, they’re always open. There are always people ready to party, Maddie.” Susan laughed. She pulled out the top for Madeline and held it up. “So, do you think this will work for you?”

Madeline paused for a moment to inspect the top. It was certainly not like something she’d normally wear, the neckline was far too revealing, and without sleeves it would show off the sides of her breasts. It was clearly designed to be worn without a bra, and usually, she’d have been too embarrassed to go out like that even if she had the chest to make it work. Now, she felt a thrill of anticipation just looking at it, but she wasn’t quite ready to transform yet.

That was a strange thought. Even yesterday she’d have considered the idea of magical transformations to be the realm of childish fantasy. Now, it was as natural a notion as getting dressed. Madeline wasn’t sure she should be so casual about it, despite how much she was enjoying herself. Whatever magic was at work might have side effects, and after tonight she had to do some investigating.

“It looks perfect!” Madeline smiled and snatched it out of Susan’s hands. She took a moment, holding it, barely believing she was actually planning to wear this tonight. She slid a hand down to her purse. It would be so easy to slide her hand inside to let the brooch work its magic on her. She stroked the purse for a moment, then pulled her hand away. The transformation only lasted so long and she didn’t want to start the clock early.

“I’m glad, so I recommend a little dining to start our evening. If we start drinking we don’t want it on an empty stomach.” Susan grabbed her purse. She had a bit of experience with this. She didn’t really expect Madeline to drink, but Susan wasn’t a teetotaler. She didn’t drink to excess either, but drinking a little to take the edge off her nerves was another thing entirely.

“Sounds good. Let’s get going.” Madeline was eager to head out. She wasn’t quite sure what she’d get herself into tonight, but the evening was young. Only a few days ago her idea of a wild night out was taking in a late movie. The notion that she’d go out hitting clubs, maybe even picking up a guy was just way too strange there for her old self. Now, she had a way to get past her former inhibitions.

They didn’t waste any more time. A quick walk and a short train ride had them downtown. It was a cool summer night and that had people out, even for a Sunday. Madeline fought down the urge to skip down the sidewalk. The weather was perfect and she was brimming with energy.

“So this is the place?” Madeline asked as they paused in front of a small bar. It wasn’t quite a fashionable place, but it had an old school kind of charm. It sat on the first floor of an old brick building, with classic urban trimming. There were a couple of tables on the outside, but on a day like this they were all occupied.

“That’s it, best wings in town. And the best local beers.” Susan headed into the bar. She scanned the room quickly and then moved towards the bar. Usually, she’d just hole up in a booth. She came here for the food, not the attention. Still, the crowd here wasn’t bad, and it didn’t hurt to ease Madeline into the evening ahead with a small preview.

Madeline followed Susan with short careful steps as she looked around. She’d been to a few bars, but that had been years ago. It took her a few moments to come to the conclusion that this wasn’t the wild and raucous kind of establishment she’d seen back in college. Then she paused as she realized what she’d been doing and laughed to herself and hopped over to the chair next to Susan and lifted herself onto it.

“Well, it’s quiet enough.” Madeline lightly elbowed Susan’s side. Despite her instinctive caution, this wasn’t exactly the lively place she’d expected. Still, it was a good way to ease herself in, and get a little something to eat before she pulled out the brooch. She had to admit she’d gotten a bit hungry just from the smells wafting out of the kitchen. Someone clearly knew how to cook here.

“They don’t crank up the music for a couple hours. Now, let’s eat!” Susan tapped on the bar and winked at the bartender. A scraggly old timer smiled back. He looked to be in his sixties, with plenty of wrinkles and a thinned fluff of gray hair framing the warmest grin Madeline had ever seen.

“Well, well, this is a treat, two lovely ladies warming up this dank pit.” He laughed as he smacked the table in front of Susan.

“Hey!” Came a maligned shout from the kitchen.

“Don’t mind him, he just owns the place.” The old man laughed and then leaned in on Susan. “Haven’t seen you lately. How’s my sexiest customer?”

“Great, Pops, I just managed to get my friend Madeline out for the evening. We’ll be off to Ragina’s, but I couldn’t walk by here and not have a plate of Mack’s wings.” Susan returned his smile. She never did learn Pops’ real name, and suspected he liked it that way. He was a wiz with the bottles though, and she’d never seen him without an ear-to-ear grin. Whenever she was having a down day, she made a point to swing by and there was a good chance she’d be laughing by the time she left.

“Not to be missed, I understand.” He nodded knowingly and turned back towards the kitchen. “Need a tray of sparkling flappers, Mack!”

Mack answered with a disgruntled grunt and Pops turned back to the girls. “So, how can I whet your whistles?”

“I need to keep it light tonight, Pops.” Susan replied. She suspected that she’d need to keep an eye on Madeline this evening. It was no time to start drinking yet. That didn’t mean she couldn’t have a good time, but she needed to keep her head too.

“Me too,” Madeline chimed in. She knew the brooch would have enough of an effect on her. She certainly didn’t want to mix it with alcohol. She barely drank much as it was, and tonight wasn’t going to be the night to change that.

Pops nodded and turned to get their drinks. Madeline took another look around the bar. She rarely went to such places, and was glad this wasn’t a busy night. She didn’t like the noise, and bustle. Most of all she didn’t like the drunken bar fly’s that always made such visits unpleasant. The evening was still young though, and the place was much more subdued.

Then she turned towards the row of booths and caught sight of a couple guys. It wasn’t so much their presence as the way they were looking over at her and Susan. Madeline felt a shiver spark its way up her spine and tried to appear like she was casually scanning the room. In truth, she was trying to focus on what she’d seen. They were both around her age, and looked relatively fit. One guy was a bit short, with teased brown hair and a pair of wire rim glasses. The other was a wavy haired blonde with deep blue eyes and a sharp jaw.

“Like what you see?” Susan leaned over to whisper as Madeline. “I know you spotted those two in the booth.”

Madeline fought to repress a nervous yelp. She hadn’t realized that Susan had been watching her so closely and that surprised her. She spun around to look right at Susan.

“Don’t be so surprised, they’re the only pair of decent guys in the whole place.” Susan smiled. Naturally, she’d assessed the current collection of patrons the moment she stepped in. She’d looked over everyone, from the happy couples to the depressed old timers nursing their drinks. That included the cute pair of guys hanging out in the booth. She knew their type, at least one of them was a wolf, positioned to spot a sexy piece of tail as soon as it walked in.

“Do you always do that?” Madeline whispered back. She did her best to keep her composure. Since she knew those guys were watching, she didn’t want them to think she’d spotted them. In truth her stomach was twisting from the idea that some guy was watching her. She could feel her innate shyness starting to tug at her consciousness and for a moment she wanted to do nothing other than bolt out of the place.

“Sure, you have to know what the score is when you walk into a place like this.” Susan smiled back. She could see the panic starting to well up inside Madeline. She’d seen it before when she’d tried to take her friend on a night out. She didn’t know just how much resolve had Madeline to stick it out. It certainly wouldn’t be interesting if Madeline aborted the evening so quickly.

Madeline squirmed in her chair for a moment. This was about the time she’d normally be ready to leave. The thought that there were guys scoping her out in a place like this was setting off all her warning lights. She carefully reached down and pulled up her purse. There was a way past her insecurity. That was the point of the evening, after all.

“I think I should visit the bathroom...” Madeline stated softly. She was clutching at the purse now. If she didn’t do this now, she’d be out the door within a few minutes. Only the draw of the brooch’s power was keeping her in her seat.

“Are you sure? It only lasts like six hours.” Susan whispered back. She didn’t want anyone to overhear this conversation since they were sure to get the wrong idea. Susan didn’t even know how to talk about the brooch without making it sound like a drug or that she was crazy. Still, if Madeline used it now, they’d have to end the evening by around 2 in the morning if they didn’t want to end up in a very awkward situation.

“Yeah, I have to go to work tomorrow anyway. Why wait?” Madeline felt some strength coming back now that she’d made her decision. She slid off the stool and walked quickly to the bathroom. She didn’t even spare a glance towards the two guys in the booth. She didn’t want anything to shake what little willpower she had at the moment.

Susan leaned back and watched Madeline scurry towards the bathroom. She wondered for a moment just how this would look to anyone paying attention, especially those two men that had been observing them. There had been a little strategy in Madeline’s plan, her current shirt was baggy and ruffled around the chest enough that it could hide a pair of large breasts. Then there was the hat. Madeline’s normal hair was just long enough that she could pull it up. It didn’t look very good, but with the hat, it was fine, and when she transformed she could just say that she’d let her hair down for the evening. No man would complain about that.

Still, it was a risk. On the other hand, what would someone say? Susan could just imagine how crazy someone would sound if they tried to explain what they’d seen. No one would believe them, and in truth, they’d probably not even try to explain it. Susan hopped that no one was even paying that close of attention.

Madeline slammed the bathroom door behind her and promptly locked it. This was certainly not something that she wanted anyone to walk in on. She smiled for a moment as she realized the bathroom was sparkling clean, certainly not what she’d expected, but it certainly helped calm her nerves as she hung up her hat and pulled off her shirt. Then she fished in her purse for a moment before pulling out the case for the brooch.

She stood there for a moment, staring at herself in the bathroom mirror. She was still her perky, mousey self. Madeline honestly liked what she saw. Certainly, she enjoyed her transformed body as well, but that was as much about the confidence it gave her as it was about her appearance. It was strange in a way, she actually felt better about her normal appearance now than she had before she’d found the brooch.

Madeline lifted up the case and cracked it open. She paused for a moment, considering if she really wanted to do this. Once she was transformed she had no illusions about what would happen. In her transformed state she would not only be a sexy minx on the outside; she knew she’d feel it on the inside as well. If she did this, there wasn’t any doubt that she’d ravish someone before the night was over.

She closed her eyes and reached in. Madeline was ready and there wasn’t any more time to waste. She grabbed onto the brooch and felt it begin to work its magic. Then she opened her eyes and watched her reflection. She’d seen Susan’s transformation that morning, and even though her changes were more minor, it had been exciting to watch. Now, she stood transfixed as she saw the blue glow flowing around her and the tingling work up her arm.

The first thing to change was her skin, from the pale white of her normal complexion to an even tan. Then the random spots and moles that dotted her body just melted away. Her hair began to lengthen just as her breasts began to bud. As she quickly grew a couple of cup sizes her muscles firmed up and her hair started to cascade over her shoulders. As she panted from the effect the glow began to fade and she looked down at her jutting chest.

The weight was both familiar and strange. So was the way that her bosom now jiggled a bit from her deep breaths. It just enhanced her awareness of her femininity in a way that none of the other changes did. She sighed as she reached up and cupped them. Her hands felt good as they pressed into the softness of her breasts. Madeline enjoyed the sensation for a moment, then dived back into her purse to pull out her new top. As good as her hands felt, what she really wanted was for someone else to do the squeezing.

She struggled for a minute to get the top on. Her long hair gave her a bit of trouble. It wasn’t just that it was long, it also had a lot of body and resisted any attempt to contain it. Finally, she managed to get the top on and her hair flowed around her. It took her a moment to adjust her top to get her breasts sitting right in the cups. She felt like she was half way between being braless and wearing one. Madeline smiled a bit at that, knowing that guys would be drawn to her bouncing mammaries, and from there she was certain she could keep their attention.

Madeline put her hat back on and collected her things. She turned back to look in the mirror. The transformation was so perfect that she didn’t need to even consider primping. Her elfin face was perfectly framed between cascading locks and the brim of her hat. The plunging neckline of her top showed off her ample cleavage and the curve of her hips helped to flair her skirt. There wasn’t a straight man alive that could resist staring at her.

That very thought sent a quiver of excitement racing up her spine as she unlocked the bathroom door and stepped back into the bar. Madeline did her best to casually scan the room as she strutted back towards Susan. She wasn’t disappointed. Every man who spotted her paused slack jawed for at least a moment. Some couldn’t pull their eyes away and she reveled in the attention. She knew she’d have been red with embarrassment in her normal state, but now she was having a completely different reaction.

“Now, that’s an entrance.” Susan laughed as Madeline slid back onto the barstool. She’d watched as every bar fly leered at Madeline walking across the bar. In fact, Susan was a bit jealous, she’d never elicited that kind of a reaction, even when she’d tried. On the other hand, Madeline was simply dripping sensuality in a way that seemed possible only with magic.

“I hope so, I think everyone was looking at me.” Madeline smiled. She felt a familiar heat in her chest and realized that she was blushing just enough to enhance her allure even more. It was as if even her reactions were tuned for maximum effect.

“For sure.” Susan nodded. Then she turned back to the bar. While Madeline was changing, Pops had brought out their food. She’d also added a couple of sandwiches just so they wouldn’t be starving in a few hours. They didn’t need to go out on a full stomach either, not for a night of fun.

Madeline looked down at the food for a moment then shot a quick glance towards the booth with the two guys. They were still sitting there, and they were both casually watching her and Susan. Madeline considered what to do for a moment before she leaned over to Susan. “How about we show those boys a great evening?”

Susan smiled a bit wickedly at that. She had wondered just how long it would take for Madeline’s adventurous side to assert itself after the transformation. Given the crowd at the bar tonight there certainly weren’t any other guys to choose from. Luckily, Susan had much the same idea. At least they could go and see if those two would be any fun. There was more to it than just looks, they had to have the right style, at least for Susan. Right now, she wasn’t sure that Madeline would have been able to resist hopping on any man nearby.

“Great, why don’t we offer to share?” Madeline picked up the plate of wings and her drink. She knew Susan well enough to recognize that wicked grin, and she was having wicked thoughts of her own. She certainly didn’t want to wait and let the opportunity go to waste.

Susan grabbed her own drink and the sandwiches. She suspected they might never make it to the club from the way that Madeline swung her hips. Her little friend was so amped up that Susan worried a bit that they wouldn’t make it out of the bar without letting loose. As much fun as that might be to go wild, she liked this place too much to get kicked out.

“You boys look a little lonely over here.” Madeline smiled wickedly as she looked down at the two guys. She’d already picked the one with glasses. She’d at least start with him. She didn’t even know quite what she wanted to do yet, though her fevered imagination was quickly filling in the gaps.

“Uh… sure…” The blond guy nodded. It wasn’t every day that a pair of knockouts came over and offered to sit down. He’d simply been enjoying the view with his friend. He never expected either of girls to notice.

“Yeah, I’m Greg.” The guy with glasses responded. He was a lot quicker on the uptake and when he noticed that Madeline was gunning to sit next to him, he didn’t waste time making room for her. He’d never seen anyone quite so hot, she was like a supermodel or something, and she was actually looking to sit next to him.

Madeline set down the food and slid in with a graceful sweep until her arm was pressing gently against Greg. She could hear him take a quick gulp of air, and reveled in the fact that she was probably close to sending him into a state of shock. She’d never had that kind of effect on men before and would certainly have died of embarrassment before even trying to do such a thing.

“I’m Susan, and my boisterous friend is Madeline.” Susan said as she slid into the booth next to Greg’s friend. Both guys were shell shocked, and she could hardly blame them. For once she was almost in the same state. She was usually pretty forward with men, but as she watched Madeline give Greg an open view of her cleavage, she felt like she was being left in the dust.

“Paul. Glad you two decided to join us.” The blond guy nodded. He was struggling to contain a wolfish grin as he looked over Susan’s perky curves. Given Madeline’s introduction, it was hard not to expect that these girls were interested in more than munching on a few wings.

“So do you think you boys can tell us a little about yourselves.” Madeline prompted as she paused to take a sip from her drink. A quick glare from Susan had snapped her back a bit. There was no doubt that she had laid it on pretty thick. It was so easy to just go with her feelings and that lead to a very kinky place far faster than she would have thought. She knew it really was a good idea to learn a bit more about these guys before giving them the night of their lives.

“Well, I’m a software developer and that loser is in sales.” Greg nodded towards Paul.

“Heh, I’m the one that has to gloss over all the bugs you geeks leave in the code and get people to buy.” Paul did a slight wave of his hair as he turned towards Susan.

Susan had to suppress a giggle at the awkward attempt at style. Despite his looks, it was clear he didn’t get out much. That actually helped with the appeal. A couple of geeky guys would probably be easier to keep a leash on than a more confident pair. The trouble was she had to keep tabs on them and Madeline. Her friend seemed likely to just go wild at any moment, and that could cause more trouble than these two guys could.

The two men let the rivalry drop. There were clearly more important things to discuss than office turf wars. Madeline was busy pressing herself into Greg. Susan wasn’t quite as aggressive, but she wasn’t running for the hills either.

“So what do you girls do?” Paul turned the question around.

“Number crunching, I help keep the books over at Nelercon on 5th. Nothing too exciting.” Melinda answered as she slid one hand over Greg’s thigh. She smiled when she felt him jerk slightly. Her pussy was nearly dripping as she gently stroked him. It was just so wicked doing anything so forward in public and her mind was quickly drifting towards what she could do next. There was something about the way Greg held himself that told her that he was trying to compensate for his own shyness. Given her history, Madeline could spot it a mile away and it turned her on.

“I’m a fact checker over at the Dotmin Press.” Susan added. She didn’t have to guess where Madeline’s right hand was. She could see the way that Greg was beginning to blush and she suspected that she wouldn’t have much time to get them out of here before Madeline did something completely inappropriate. A little booth play was fine, but Susan knew her friend was basically not operating with any inhibitions at the moment.

“And what do you guys do for fun?” Madeline pressed in a bit more. Her roaming hand slid up between Greg’s legs and there wasn’t any doubt that he was excited. His hardness was pressing into his pants and now she was rubbing it gently while trying to make it look like she wasn’t doing anything of the sort.

“Um... well, we like to go hiking up in the mountains. Get out in... uh... nature.” Greg tried to keep his composure as Madeline slid a hand down his pants. He was left struggling between his rational reaction and the fact that a sexy little minx was wrapping her hand around his cock. He’d never had a girl come on so strong, and it was basically impossible for his brain to argue against the lust she was eagerly provoking.

“Yeah, or sit around reading comics. I’m always having to drag you out of the house, dude!” Paul laughed. He wasn’t blind at what was happening either. Madeline was going to town on his friend, and if that was any indication of the where the evening was going, he only hoped that Susan would be just as friendly.

Susan giggled. The sexual charge in the booth was pretty much going through the roof and she wasn’t sure which way to jump. On the one hand, Madeline was about to go down on this guy, and she had to admit that Paul was hot enough for an evening romp. She knew that if she didn’t do anything to take charge of the situation, it was going to quickly spin out of control. Susan just wanted that to happen when they were someplace a bit more private.

She leaned over to Paul and whispered into his ear. “So, I think we should get somewhere a little more private before those two explode.”

“Yeah, I was starting to think that. Your place or mine?” Paul whispered back.

“Mine. I’ll have Pops call a taxi.” Susan turned to the bar and gave Pops the sign. It’d be a couple of minutes and then turned back to watch Madeline continue pawing at Greg. Susan had to admit that it was crazy hot watching her friend playing around. There was just something about the transformed Madeline that simply melted away anything resembling rational thought in those around her.

“I was thinking we should head back to my place.” Susan gave Madeline a firm look. As much fun as it was seeing Madeline get frisky, she needed to let her friend know she needed to keep it in check a bit longer.

“Yeah, sure. I mean I’d really like to get to know Greg here a lot better.” Madeline swooned. She was enjoying the way he squirmed as she stroked his hardness. She hadn’t touched a cock in far too long, and now she was simply enjoying the feeling in her hands as it throbbed and twitched. She imagined that Greg must be on the edge of shooting off, and actually slowed down. She didn’t want to waste all his energy just yet.

The taxi showed up sooner than expected. Madeline practically dragged Greg to the cab and piled in while Susan and Paul silently decided who would sit up front. Susan decided to, she hoped that Paul’s presence might slow Madeline down a little bit. At least until they got to her apartment, then she could let loose.

Madeline fought down the urge to go exploring again as they made the short ride back to Susan’s place. It was one thing when she had the relative privacy of the booth, but with Paul just on the other side of Greg, it put a damper on her for the moment. She knew if the drive would last more than a few minutes she might just give in to the increasingly kinky thoughts that were brewing up inside her. Having two guys available did open up some options after all.

Luckily, the ride was short and they all headed up to Susan’s apartment. Susan’s place was great, she had a flare for decorating and often had parties. She even had a spare bedroom that Madeline had used on occasion. Best of all it was on the tenth floor with a great view of the city and plenty of privacy for the evening.

“Would you guys like anything to drink?” Susan asked as Madeline dragged Greg out to the couch and proceeded to cozy up next to him. Paul held back with Susan in the kitchen while giving the pair an approving glance.

“I... I think I’m fine.” Greg stammered as Madeline pressed her chest into his side and had resumed stroking his cock through his pants. He had the look of being happily shell shocked and was clearly just letting things play out however Madeline wanted.

“Your friend is a bit eager, isn’t she?” Paul asked quietly as Susan pulled out a couple of glasses.

“Yeah, she doesn’t get out much, so when she does she goes a bit wild.” Susan lied. It wasn’t like she could really explain and in a way it wasn’t completely dishonest. The magic of the brooch had released an inner Madeline that was undoubtedly a fully charged sex kitten.

“I’ll say, so are you okay? I mean, I know what those two are going to do but...” Paul nodded as she poured him a glass of wine.

“But what are we going to do?” Susan smiled a bit wickedly. She had to admit she’d been far more focused on what trouble Madeline was getting into to have thought so much about herself. Now, she had a reasonably hunky guy here, with a nice relaxing glass of wine in hand.

“Exactly.” He had to turn back when he heard Greg yelp. Madeline slid her hand under his belt again and his friend had apparently not been prepared. Paul turned back to see Susan’s smile and he relaxed a bit.

“Well, I’m sure we can think of a way to pass the time.” Susan stepped up a bit closer to Paul. She’d enjoyed plenty of one-night stands through the years. She had a suspicion that tonight’s fun would be something to remember.

Madeline had her complete attention on Greg. He was clearly torn between his lust and the fact that he rarely had women give him the time of day. The attention was welcome, but it was almost too much for him. She understood, and yet didn’t quite know how to pull herself back either. She was just so terribly aroused that she didn’t think she could keep from just diving in.

“I’m not going too fast for you am I?” Madeline asked as pulled back a bit and gave Greg a chance to breathe. He took a couple gulps of air and then gave her a rather silly smile. She smiled back. She’d never sent someone for a loop before and it added to the thrill of openly making out on Susan’s couch.

“Uh... no, your fine...” Greg stammered. He didn’t know what to say at this point. It wasn’t that he didn’t get out with girls, he had a few girlfriends, but he’d never been with a girl so eager to get frisky before. He was used to setting the pace, and he knew that if he didn’t run away now, that Madeline would probably be the one taking lead tonight.

“Just so you know, I’m not normally like this.” Madeline giggled as she reached down and deftly unbuckled his pants. She took another second to pull down his zipper and then she went fishing.

Greg fought down the urge to yelp again as she pulled out his cock and started to stroke it again. He blushed a bit. It was hard not being self conscious when Paul and Susan were just in the other room. They could come in at any moment, but before he could raise an objection, Madeline had slid herself onto the floor and knelt between his legs with his hardness pointing towards her smiling mouth.

Madeline didn’t wait for him to respond before she leaned in and started to lick at the head of his cock. She’d never done anything like this before. She’d touched a cock before, but never actually tasted one, and especially not in a public spot like Susan’s couch. Just the notion that Susan could come in and see her doing this made Madeline even hotter. The strong taste of Greg’s manhood was another welcome surprise. She hadn’t known what to expect, but she savored the taste for a moment before she slid her mouth down and slid her lips down his shaft.

Susan and Paul both had to look when they heard Greg shout. Susan gasped as she caught Madeline taking Greg’s cock into her mouth. The small part of her that was upset about Madeline’s audacity was overwhelmed by just how hot the scene was making her. She realized that even though she wasn’t under the direct spell of the brooch, there was an intensity to Madeline that was contagious.

“Dude...” Paul stood slack jawed for a moment before he found Susan pressing him into the wall with an unexpectedly passionate kiss. He stood in shock for a moment before he returned her embrace with equal vigor.

Susan considered pulling back for a moment, but now that she was wrapped around Paul, there was no going back. She could feel how much he wanted it, and she couldn’t deny that she felt the same way. The fact that Madeline was already going down on Greg only helped to push Susan past any remaining inhibitions she had.

She reached down and unbuckled his pants while Paul started to pull up her skirt. They were both down to their underwear at the same moment, and they broke their kiss long enough for her to remove her panties and he pulled down his briefs. Susan felt wicked standing in her kitchen naked from the waist down with an equally naked and visibly excited gentleman just inches in front of her.

She pulled him in again for another kiss and then dragged him towards the small kitchen table. Susan paused for a moment to lift herself up and sat on the edge, with her legs spread wide open and his cock pointed towards her dripping slit. She’d seen this scene in porn flicks before, and always felt it was a bit kinky. She’d never had the circumstances line up like this before, and now it seemed the perfect way to start the night.

Susan waited as Paul positioned himself. He was just the right height for this to work perfectly and Susan looked down at his thick shaft and smiled. If he knew how to use it, this could be a very good evening. He was managing well so far, and she was eager to find out just how skilled he was.

She panted with ragged breaths as he began rubbing up and down her slit, parting her tender lips and covering his shaft with her juices. Susan couldn’t remember the last time she’d wanted a cock so much and she quivered with anticipation. He didn’t make her wait. He was already hard and now that he was lubed up, he guided his tip towards the entrance to her pussy and gently pushed.

“Oh, yes.” Susan threw her head back as she felt her inside being slowly stretched open. Paul took his time, allowing her to enjoy the full sensation of being penetrated. She savored it and held herself steady as he came to rest fully inside her. She closed her eyes and just enjoyed the feeling of his hard, thick manhood throbbing inside her.

Then she propped herself up with one hand and pulled him down with the other to give him another tongue dueling kiss. She held him tight for a sensuous moment before breaking the kiss and looking up at him lustfully and kept her voice brimming with arousal. “Take me, take me hard.”

That was all the coaxing Paul needed and he immediately started pounding into Susan. Both of them had gotten so wound up watching Madeline that as soon as they started they just went wild. Susan wrapped her legs around Paul’s waist and Paul helped her pull off her top and began to caress her stomach and jiggling breasts as he continued thrusting into her.

“Yes! Oh Yes!” Susan grunted as she fought to hold herself in place. Paul’s savage thrusts were tossing her about. It was so different then her usual sessions, the intensity of his pounding rhythm and the fact she had to keep locked in place was just driving her closer to the edge.

Madeline smiled to herself as she heard Susan shouting from the kitchen. She was glad that Susan was having as much fun as she was. She slowly slid her mouth off of Greg’s shaft and sat up. She looked up at him for a moment, deciding exactly what to do next as he panted. She knew he was about ready to pop and she really wanted him inside when he did.

She pulled herself up and quickly straddled him. Madeline made sure seat herself so that his hardness was pressed against her soaked panties and she rubbed her silk covered nether lips against him. Greg didn’t waste any more time before reached up and cupped both of her round breasts through her top. Madeline cooed as she felt his strong hands sink into her soft flesh. It was so different then when Susan had done the same.

“Mmm…” Madeline moaned and then pulled away just enough so that she could pull off her top. She did her best not to struggle with her hair again, and managed to remove it with one sweep. Now that she was topless, she grabbed Greg’s hands and pulled them back to her chest. Bare skin against bare skin felt so much better. His hands slid over her softness and his fingers played with her nipples. Every touch was sending a spark of pleasure through her chest, but as wonderful as that felt, she knew she wanted more.

Greg was enjoying Madeline’s firm tits when she kissed him wantonly. His hands didn’t stray from her chest, but hers were busy unbuttoning his shirt. She wasn’t nearly as deft as Susan, but she managed just the same, and it wasn’t long before Greg was as topless as she was. She let her hands roam over his chest, enjoying his firm muscles. He wasn’t the most buff guy, but she’d never really been into that kind of thing.

That just left one problem. She was still squirming on top of his hard cock, and enjoying it, but she was still wearing her panties. It took a bit of contorting for her to reach down and slide the crotch to the side and expose her eager lower lips. Madeline smiled wickedly as she lowered her hips back down and felt his cock rub between her tender pussy lips.

“Oh…” Greg gasped as he felt his cock rubbing against her warm wet folds. He couldn’t move his hips with her straddling his hips, and he was forced to endure her teasing as she slid her hips forward and back. It was almost too much, and then she shifted her hips and he felt the tip of his cock slip inside her steamy depths.

“Oh, my.” Madeline moaned as she pressed her hips down and felt Greg slide deeper into her depths. Despite being wetter than she could remember, she was still tight and she needed to work her hips around to get him deeper. She panted as she moved her hips up and down, slowly fucking him as he massaged her breasts.

“Yeah…” Greg grunted in agreement as he enjoyed Madeline’s writhing hips. He was already nearing release and he struggled to control himself. She seemed to sense how close he was and slowed down.

“Now, how about something a little different?” Madeline gave him a quick peck on the cheek and then pulled herself off of him. She spent a moment, sliding out of her skirt and stood naked in front of him before she turned around and bent over Susan’s coffee table. She’d always been too embarrassed to let a man take her like this, but now she had the confidence to do it. She spread her legs and lifted her hips, presenting herself to be mounted.

Greg didn’t need more of an invitation than Madeline waving her round ass in front of him and exposing her dripping pussy. He stood up and grabbed onto her hips. She quivered in anticipation as she felt him press into her wet folds and then she cried out when he slid deep into her again.

Madeline squirmed under his grip. The feeling was completely different. When she straddled him, she was in control, and she set the pace. Now, Greg was holding her tight and plunging wonderfully deep into her depths and she could do little more than moan and wiggle in his hands. The loss of control was almost as exhilarating as the thrusting cock stretching her wet folds.

“Oh, oh Buttercups!” Madeline squealed as she felt him hammering inside her. His rhythm was almost as ragged as their breathing and when she felt him bury himself deep inside her, she was sent over the brink as well. Her orgasm exploded as she felt his cock pulsing and a surge of warmth inside her. He was cumming and she moaned as she felt each surge of his seed flowing into her.

Madeline shuddered and fought to keep herself steady as he finished inside her. It felt so good, and yet she wanted more. A warm glow spread through her and she moaned with pleasure as ecstasy washed over her. She panted, her mind already planning what she needed to do next.

In the kitchen, Susan heard Madeline’s shouts. She was in the midst of her own ravishing and hearing Madeline was enough to send her over the edge. Paul was still thrusting away and Susan cried out in release. It was a savage, powerful orgasm that rivaled what she’d felt this morning with Madeline. The pleasure was more than she could take now, and she fell back onto the table, her head rolling from side to side.

“Oh yes, so good…” Susan gasped as she luxuriated in the rush of sensations sweeping through her. Paul had slowed himself, allowing the intensity of his pounding to fade and the power of her release to pour out of her. She simply collapsed, the day’s events finally catching up to her and mixing with the raw pleasure of her latest orgasm.

Paul slowed his thrusts until he was resting deep inside Susan’s shuddering flesh. His hands slid up her body, slowly massaging her as she panted. Her chest rose and fell deeply with each breath as his hands soothed and stroked. His ministrations brought coos out of Susan as she coasted through her orgasm.

Susan drifted pleasantly with Paul’s hands sliding over her body while her strength slowly returned. She could still feel his hardness throbbing inside her. She was actually surprised he’d managed to keep himself together, but it gave her a wicked idea as she looked out to see Madeline on her hands and knees with Greg’s cock in her mouth again.

“Why... why don’t you go out and give Madeline a nice hard surprise.” Susan pointed out to the living room. She could see Madeline’s naked bottom wiggling back and forth while still thrust into the air as she worked. Her wet pussy was just a perfect target.

“Really?” Paul stood there stunned for a moment. That wasn’t the usual kind of offer he was used to hearing. The very idea made his cock twitch. He’d thoroughly enjoyed his time with Susan, but the thought of sexing up two women in one night was just not something he could turn down.

“Go get her.” Susan nodded and smiled weakly. She knew it would take a while before she had the strength for another round and she couldn’t deny the fact that watching Madeline taking two guys would be crazy hot.

Paul gave her one last sensual caress and then pulled out of Susan. She whimpered slightly and then rolled over so she could give him a slap on the ass and send him on into the living room.

Madeline was busy licking at Greg’s slowly recuperating manhood. The tangy flavor of her pussy juices mixed with the taste of semen and cock on her tongue. She’d never cleaned a guy up with her mouth before, and she found it satisfying in a naughty kind of way. She especially liked the way he was slowly returning to his formerly throbbing state, and was eagerly waiting to take advantage of him again.

That was when she felt a pair of hands slide over her ass and she jumped in surprise. Madeline took a look back to see Paul sliding his hard cock along the crack of her ass. A disheveled Susan was smiling lewdly from the kitchen and Madeline quickly got the idea. She slid her legs open a bit more and then tilted her hips for him. Then she gave Paul a wink and turned back to Greg’s cock.

Greg’s cock had grown hard in those few moments and Madeline slid her mouth onto him, caressing his hardness with her tongue as she moved forward. From behind, Paul wasted no time sliding his cock down and nudging between her nether lips. Then she moaned into Greg’s crotch as Paul slid deep into her with one firm thrust. She was sopping wet and he was still slick with Susan’s juices. The only thing to slow him was the tightness of her pussy, and she did her best to clamp down on his driving hardness.

The trio soon devolved into a hammering, grunting, and seething mass of flesh. Madeline was enthralled by the sensation of cocks thrusting into both her mouth and pussy while hands cupped her head and neck. She let them set the pace as her body bounced between them and her large breasts jiggled with each thrust. They almost managed to keep a mutual rhythm, but it was just uneven enough to keep Madeline from succumbing to it. The distracting breaks were just enough to keep her from holding her next orgasm off.

She did her best to draw it out. Madeline tried to focus on the cock in her mouth, sucking and licking at it as Greg slid it past her lips. He set the pace, but as she intensified her assault, his thrusts grew more frantic. She could feel that Paul was nearing his peak as well as the sound of his hips smacking into her soft ass echoed around the room.

The sounds from Paul and Greg were reaching a fevered pitch, and then with a shared thrust, they buried their cocks and grunted with release. Madeline let out a muffle squeal as she felt cum flowing into her from front and behind. The sudden depth of impalement had sent her over the edge as well, and the trio shuddered in unison as orgasm hammered each of them.

Paul fell back into Susan’s arms and Greg helped Madeline up onto the couch as they disengaged. All four of them collapsed onto the couch, panting and enjoying the afterglow. Paul and Susan were still half dressed, while Greg and Madeline pressed their naked bodies together. Everyone was smiling stupidly from the shared pleasure.

After several minutes of quiet panting and sensuous petting it was Madeline who finally broke the silence. “So who’s ready for round two?”

Everyone else laughed and a few awkward moments of undressing later they all piled into Susan’s room for the next round. With their pent up needs released, they took the rest of the evening with a less frantic and far more sensual exploration of the flesh. Finally, as the wee hours of the morning approached, the guys said their goodbyes and left Susan and Madeline collapsed in ecstasy on Susan’s bed.

The girls slept in the nude; not moving from the bed even after Paul and Greg had left. They were both too exhausted to do much more than pull up the covers and sleep.

“Buttercups! Oh my, Buttercups!” Susan heard as the sun poured in through the window. She turned to see Madeline frantically running around the room, still naked, and collecting clothes. It was clear that her exclamations weren’t cries of joy.

“Maddie, what’s wrong?” Susan rolled over and asked. She had to admit she’d grown a new appreciation for Madeline’s normal body. Sure it lacked the intense sexuality of her transformed flesh, but the small flaws and more modest curves were cuter.

“I’m late! I was supposed to be at work an hour ago!” Madeline quickly sorted through the clothes she’d collected. She didn’t have time to go back to her apartment. She’d have to make due with her outfit from last night and a quick shower. “I just hope I can find something to say to Mr. Rodges!”

Madeline bolted for the shower, but not before she spotted her purse and the little brooch box peeking out. Perhaps there was a way to get him to forgive her tardiness after all.

The End