The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Madeline’s Brooch — Office Affairs

“Buttercups!” Madeline shouted as she scrambled around Susan’s apartment trying to gather up her clothes. Last night had been wild, but now she was late for work and was going to be forced to wear what she’d stripped out of last night.

“Calm down, Maddie, you’re not that late.” Susan rolled onto her stomach. She had to admit that she was enjoying watching Madeline’s flailing around in the nude. Her friend was a spunky little woman, with a rather flat chest and a tight little bottom that Susan was appreciating at the moment. Before yesterday she wouldn’t have given much thought to another girl’s body, but after being under the spell of Madeline’s brooch Susan had discovered a new fondness for the feminine form.

Madeline’s brooch was a wonder. They’d found it when going through the house that Madeline had just bought from a recently deceased old woman. At first they thought it was just a fancy piece of jewelry, but later that night Madeline had held it in her hand and discovered that the brooch had the power to transform a person into a perfect sexualized version of the normal selves. Madeline had spent the night exploring her transformed body. The next day she’d invited Susan over and they both transformed and spent the rest of the morning in bed together.

For Madeline the transformation had been substantial. She went from a skinny, flat chested woman to a curvy little minx with long brown hair, generous breasts and a sensual curve to her hips. Susan was already a busty blonde with long legs, so she hadn’t been as strongly changed by the brooch’s magic. The physical transformations were paired with a shift in their libidos that had made them both unable to resist stripping naked and making passionate love to each other for hours.

“Oh yes I am! Mr. Rodges always comes down hard on anyone who is even a minute late!” Madeline shouted back as she found the last bit of her ensemble and shot towards the shower. She’d enjoyed last night with the two men they’d picked up at the bar. With the brooch’s magic she’d gained the confidence to bring them back to Susan’s apartment and then spent the rest of the night enjoying their cocks stuffed up her pussy and down her throat. It had been wickedly fun, and she’d been left a whimpering pile of quivering flesh before they’d left.

That fact didn’t make up for the hell she was going to get from her boss. He usually wasn’t a bad guy, but the few rules he had were harshly enforced. Unless she was in the hospital there was simply no excuse for being late. It didn’t make things any better that she was supposed to be going over the final numbers for one of their largest accounts today. The fact that she’d already missed the beginning of that meeting meant there was no way that she’d be able sneak in unnoticed.

“I’ve met Rodges, he’s a good guy. You’ll be fine.” Susan replied. In fact, she’d almost been tempted to seduce him. He was in his early thirties and clearly took care of himself. The only thing that stopped her was another guy caught her eye at the party and she’d gone off with him. Just thinking about Rodges’ warm smile and wavy brown hair was making her a bit excited. By now she knew it was a side effect of the brooch. Its spell had a way of firing up the sex drive of anyone nearby even after the transformation had reversed.

Madeline didn’t take the time to reply before she hopped into the shower. She didn’t have any time to waste, but at the least she needed to get the smell of sex washed off her. The last thing she needed was to have him know why she’d ended up late.

She rushed through her normal routine as the water poured over her. At least that was the idea until she ran her fingers over her nipples and gasped as a rush of pleasure surged through her chest. Her nipples had never been very sensitive before she’d started using the brooch. Even then, they she’d only noticed them while the spell had enlarged her breasts, once the spell wore off her nipples returned to normal along with everything else.

Still, this wasn’t the time to worry about that. Madeline quickly finished off her shower and was thankful that she had short hair again as she dried off. She didn’t need to take the time to get a long mane dried off. She set upon getting dressed, pulling on the skirt and t-shirt from last night. She didn’t have a bra, but the ruffles across her chest would hide her pointy nipples just as well.

Then Madeline picked up her panties. Even under normal circumstances, she didn’t wear them for more than one day, and last night she’d managed to soak them with her pussy juices. Now they had the day after smell of sex and aside from not wanting to feel them against her bare nethers, the scent would be easily noticeable. There weren’t any good options, she didn’t want to be any later to work and Susan was a couple of sizes too large to loan her anything.

She took a gulp of air and wrapped the panties up with her party shirt from last night. She was used to going around without a bra, but today was the first time she’d be going out without panties. Madeline felt a mix of naughtiness and embarrassment as she bolted out of the bathroom. The cool morning air was wafting up her skirt and emphasizing the fact that she was exposed. At least her skirt was long enough that she could hide that fact, but it still felt exceptionally lewd.

“Wish me luck!” Madeline shouted as she grabbed her purse and shot for the door. At least she wasn’t too far from the office. A short train ride would get her there only about an hour and a half late. She tried not to think about what Mr. Rodges would do. At the least he’d dock her pay and probably give her a public shaming. It would also be a black mark on her performance reports, and she knew he took those seriously when he did reviews.

She didn’t wait to hear Susan’s reply. There wasn’t any time to waste today. Madeline nearly ran down the street, but the flapping of her skirt reminded her that she didn’t want to go much faster or she’d risk publicly exposing her bare pussy. She felt a strange amusement at the idea. The thought that she could flash anyone today just by lifting her skirt sent a thrill up her spine. She’d never been an exhibitionist in even the slightest, and she quickly assumed that this was just another effect of the brooch. There seemed to be a lingering effect on her libido even after the transformation reverted.

Madeline pondered this as she hopped onto a train. She realized that she’d been returning the smiles of men as she’d sped past them on the sidewalk, and even working her hips more than usual without thinking about it. That wasn’t like her. Usually, she’d have kept her head down and tried to avoid attention as much as possible. Now that tension was only an echo of its former strength and despite her tardiness, she felt ready for the day.

Her office on Fifth was a bustle of activity. There was a small cafe on the ground floor and thirty stories of offices above. She rarely thought about it, but today she felt a little stuffy as she was surrounded by suited men on the way to work. Suits were just no fun. The feeling stirred in her as she looked around the elevator. It was a strange notion, but one that she couldn’t seem to push out of her mind.

Finally, she hit her floor and stepped out. She took a deep breath and evened out her skirt. There wasn’t any use in appearing any more disheveled. Madeline couldn’t help being late at this point, but she didn’t have to look frantic either.

“Mr. Rodges has been looking for you. He doesn’t look happy.” Liana warned from the front desk. That was a job that the young red head did well. She had a way of keeping track of the moods in the office and was always handing out warnings when appropriate. Today’s news didn’t surprise Madeline in the slightest, but she appreciated the concern in Liana’s voice.

Even though she expected Mr. Rodges to be upset, it did nothing to quiet her nerves. She clenched her purse reflexively and then touched the hard edge of the brooch’s case. She felt a sudden urge to hold it again. If there was one truth, the brooch had given her more confidence than she’d ever had before. Her frayed nerves yearned for relief, and Madeline couldn’t help but consider that transforming into her alter ego would at least make her feel better.

There was another consideration as well. Mr. Rodges might just be appeased with a bit of feminine attention, the kind of attention the brooch’s spell could help her deliver. Everyone knew he liked to use his office for a bit of private time with his assistant. He was probably plenty willing to let her entertain him as well.

Madeline paused in the hall, debating the notion. She hated to be in trouble, and could ill afford any marks against her. She more than needed a raise and didn’t want to jeopardize that. Still, this was her workplace. Did she really want to be that kind of woman? She’d never even really thought about it before, but she knew that could taint the rest of the office. The rational arguments paled against one final consideration, her bare pussy was starting to quiver just thinking about how hot it would be to show Mr. Rodges a good time.

Luckily, the bathroom was right next to his office. She’d always had a sneaking suspicion that Mr. Rodges had chosen that office just so he could know when his employees were taking bathroom breaks. He never seemed to pay much attention to it, but given his penchant for rules, Madeline wouldn’t have been surprised.

She managed to sneak over to the bathroom from the other side. No one had noticed her come in other than Liana. At this point in the morning everyone was usually too busy to be out of their offices and cubes unless they were off to a meeting. Madeline checked the time. The meeting she’d missed should have ended twenty minutes ago. That mean Mr. Rodges was likely to be back to his office by now, and she could slip in and surprise him with little trouble.

She paused in the bathroom for a moment after she pulled out the brooch. Madeline realized how much she wanted to do this. It wasn’t just that she was trying to get out of being in trouble, the thought of seducing her boss was delightfully perverse. It was something the meek Melinda would never do. Each time she let the brooch work its magic she had a wonderful time doing things that she’d have been too shy to attempt before. The very fact that she shouldn’t want to be taken on Mr. Rodges’ desk was enough of a reason to make it almost impossible not to try making it happen.

Madeline cracked open the case and then realized one thing she’d forgotten. She quietly stepped back and locked the door to the bathroom and checked under the stalls. It wouldn’t be any good for someone to see her transform. She could explain away everything else, even if it sounded silly that she was stuffing her bra and wearing a wig, people would believe that over magic.

Once she was clear, she finished popping the case open and pulled out the jeweled brooch. The center jewel was now glowing bright enough to be seen easily and she studied it for a moment before the glow spread out from the middle and began flowing up her arm. The transformation was as swift as it always was. The skin of her hand smoothed out, blemishes disappeared and her nails became manicured and painted a suggestive red.

Madeline watched the changes in the mirror as she had last night. All of her blemishes disappeared and her tan grew rich as her hair lengthened until it was flowing over her shoulders. It was actually harder to notice that her breasts were growing under the ruffled chest of her shirt. She felt the weight shifting in her bosom, and then a tightness as her expanding breasts found the limits of her shirt. Thankfully, it only needed to stretch her top a bit before they stopped and she had a chance to appreciate her transformed appearance again.

Dressed in her normal clothes, it wasn’t as easily noticeable that she’d changed much. Certainly, the hair was different, but even her new bust was largely masked by her shirt. Someone paying close attention might realize the contrast with her normal self, but they’d be unlikely to suspect the truth.

One thing really caught her attention now. She still wasn’t wearing any underwear, and the large breasts hanging from her chest wobbled lewdly with even the slightest movement. She’d noticed this after each transformation, but now she needed to look at least somewhat presentable in case she ran into anyone. Madeline smiled a bit at that. Maybe she could go out and pick up some sexy bras during her lunch break. She’d never really had a chance to do that before with her normally flat chest. She didn’t plan on leaving Mr. Rodges office until at least lunch time anyway.

She paused for a moment to look at her reflection and then thought of one more thing. While her new bust was somewhat concealed, her new hair was not. Madeline liked the look, but there was one thing she considered might increase her appeal. She reached into her bag and fumbled around for a moment until she found one of Susan’s scrunchies. Madeline usually kept her hair short, but her friend made use of the little elastic rings and forgot them in Madeline’s apartment sometimes.

Madeline pulled back her hair and fought with it for a minute until she managed to get it restrained in a pony tail. She checked her reflection again and smiled. This was certainly a more professional look. She took a moment to shift her chest around for a bit more comfort and then unlocked the door.

Luckily, no one was waiting for her. She didn’t want to deal with any awkward conversations at this point. The truth was, now that she had a plan she wanted to see it through, and honestly her pussy was already wet and squirming in anticipation. Just the notion of doing something so naughty was nearly making her giddy.

The hall was clear so she strolled out as calmly as she could and headed straight for her boss’s door. She stopped in front of it, before she reached down and quietly pulled down the handle and pushed the door open. Mr. Rodges was busy with his nose in a stack of papers that he was reviewing. Madeline grinned wickedly, there were other places she was hoping to get him to nose around soon. She pushed the door shut and let the latch click loudly.

Mr. Rodges jumped a bit and looked up. He blinked for a moment as he realized it was Madeline standing there. She had a pensive smile as she stood there, both hands behind her back and one foot wiggling back and forth at the toe. For a moment she looked like a girl waiting to be scolded, but he shook off that impression. She’d been late, and worst of all had missed an important meeting. No amount of sly cuteness would stay his judgment.

“Miss Ballenger, I’m pleased you decided to join us today after all. Is there anything you wish to say for yourself?” Mr. Rodges did his best to scowl. He really didn’t like the whole discipline part of being a manager. He lacked the power to really do much, so that forced him to rely on presentation to keep his employees in line. Despite the appearances, he never liked to come down hard on his employees.

The fact that it was Madeline misbehaving today made it especially hard. He had a soft spot for the meek little accountant, and in truth, she rarely caused the slightest disturbance. Even so, he couldn’t let her behavior go unpunished, his entire power base rested on his underlings being at least mildly afraid of him and the judgments he dispensed. They couldn’t know that no one ever read his reports, he never even bothered sending them to human resources.

“Well,” Madeline paused for effect as she continued to shift back and forth on one leg. She knew that looking penitent had a way of affecting men, especially when she gazed up with her deep doe eyes and a slight pout on her lips. “I’m sorry for being late, sir. I’ve been bad.”

Rodges sat up in his chair as he heard the wanton tone of Madeline’s voice. It was something he’d never expected to hear, but his eyes were deceiving him almost as badly. The sultry temptress in front of him looked like Madeline, but the way she held herself was nothing like the shy little woman he was used to working with. There was something else about her as well, an almost electric intensity that he couldn’t deny.

“Yes, Miss Ballenger, you’ve been bad. I’m going to have to put you on report.” He tried to sound stern, but he was quickly realizing that this was not the direction he’d expected his morning to go. He also had to decide quickly what to do about Madeline as she proceeded to close the distance to his desk. His every instinct screamed that she wanted him to fuck her, and he was fighting to deny it. It just couldn’t be true, and yet every signal she was sending was making him hard.

“Of course, sir, but there are other ways to punish a girl when she’s been bad.” Melinda fought to keep her submissive pose. She wanted to be grinning ear to ear, or laughing hysterically. She’d never quite planned on seducing her boss like this, but yet it seemed devilishly appropriate. It also helped assure her that he would succumb to her advances. She could see his breath grow ragged, and the way he looked at her was no longer professional. She imagined that he was very hard beneath his polished mahogany desk.

That was almost too much for Rodges. What little doubt he had was gone. If she didn’t want him, then she was making the most suggestive tease he’d ever seen. He couldn’t imagine Madeline doing either thing. She didn’t seem the type to tease or the type to come on this strong. Reality was slapping him around, and all he could do was watch as she took careful steps around his desk until she was standing barely an arms length away.

“What... what do you suggest?” He fought to hold himself steady. He wasn’t nearly so dense, but he had to make her say it. Then he could act. It was taking all of his will power to hold back. There was just something about Madeline today that was drawing him in. Normally, he wasn’t interested in petite women, but today he couldn’t deny the attraction.

“Well, sir, I believe that bad girls need to be spanked.” Madeline managed to keep her lips pouting as she leaned over the desk and thrust out her rounded ass. It was another feature that the brooch changed. Her normally flat bottom was now nicely rounded. Just perfect for what she wanted now. She even paused for a moment to wiggle it a bit, but not so much as to seem overly eager. A girl wasn’t supposed to want a spanking, after all.

Rodges stared at Melinda’s shaking ass, his cock throbbing. The way her skirt ruffled as it swung back and forth was nearly hypnotic and he couldn’t deny how alluring her upturned ass was. It was perfectly rounded, and beckoning him to act. His lips slowly turned to a wolfish smile. If this was what she wanted, he wasn’t going to hold back now.

“Very true, Miss Ballenger.” Rodges quickly cleared the files from his desk. This wouldn’t be the first time that he’d used his desk for this kind of fun. His assistant Karen spent a lot of time on top of or bent over it. He’d made it a habit to keep only a few items on top. “Now, bend over the desk.”

“Yes, sir.” Melinda huffed as she pressed her chest into the wooden top. Her pussy tingled at the thought that she was going to be spanked in her boss’s office. It was crazy and yet exciting all at the same time. Even with the brooch’s influence she was feeling a bit embarrassed by her wanton behavior, but there was no way she was leaving this room until they were both fully satisfied.

Just as she grabbed onto the far edge of the desk, she felt a rush of cool air flow around her ass. She let out a gasp and looked back to see that Rodges had flipped her skirt up over her waist. He looked up at her with a clearly forced sternness.

“I see, Miss Ballenger, you really are a bad girl.” He glanced down towards her bare behind. He had to admit he was fighting to keep his composure as he looked down at her hairless nether lips and the wetness that was starting to drip between them. The urge to drop his pants and simply take her was almost overwhelming, but he held back. If this was the game she wanted to play, he didn’t want to disappoint her.

“Yes, sir, I’m a very bad girl.” Melinda bit at her lower lip and made a point of squirming on the desk again before looking up at him and fluttering her eyes at him. “And bad girls need to be punished.”

“Yes, they do, Miss Ballenger. Now, I want you to tell me what you’ve done wrong as I discipline you.” Rodges lifted his arm and landed it on her left ass cheek with a loud slap. He fought the urge to caress her soft behind. He had to wait for that.

Melinda yelped as she felt his hand find the mark. She flushed at the rush of pain from her ass and the heat that flared between her legs. If just the notion of being spanked had made her wet, actually being smacked was only making her hotter. She almost hated to admit how good it felt, but she still had a role to play.

“I was late to work!” She cried out.

“And?” Rodges asked as he landed another strike on her bare behind.

“I was late to my...” Madeline squealed as he spanked her again. “To my meeting.”

“And?” Another hit sent another rush of heat flowing through her. The mix of pain and anticipated pleasure was making it hard for her to keep steady. Her desire to ravish him was nearly reaching the limits of her control.

“I didn’t wear panties!” Madeline shouted again as he stuck.

“And?” Rodges continued. He was getting into the role and noted the light redness that was growing on Madeline’s behind. Now he was curious just how much he was going to get her to confess.

“I’m not wearing a bra.” She squeaked as another firm slap echoed around the room.

“And?”

“I want you to take me, sir!” She blurted out. She was running out of things she wanted to confess. Still wanting to sex up her boss was a pretty naughty thing to do, especially to try and escape punishment. On the other hand, she was being spanked, which wasn’t exactly getting away unpunished, even if she did ask for it.

“I see, are you sure Miss Ballenger?” He asked as he unbuckled his pants and quickly let them drop to the floor. His boxers followed and he was left standing behind her with his cock throbbing harder than he could remember. He almost felt like a fevered teenager, but waited for her reply.

Madeline heard the jangling of his belt buckle and knew what that meant. Unless she said no right this second, she’d be stuffed full with his manhood. That wasn’t even a choice really, she was already steaming hot and knowing that his hardness was ready behind her erased any last reservations.

“Yes, sir, please stuff my naughty wet pussy!” Madeline replied. She lifted her hips and spread her legs for him, positioning herself to be mounted. The ache between her legs was almost unbearable now. Even the dirty talk was making her hotter. It was almost too much.

Rodges didn’t say anything. There was no need to restrain himself any longer and he stepped behind Madeline. She gasped as he pressed his hardness into her soft nether lips. He ran his cock up and down her slit, enjoying her ragged moans and letting his cock grow slick with her juices. Finally, he was ready. He shifted his hips and positioned the bulging tip of his cock against the entrance to her pussy.

“Oh, oh yes!” Madeline shouted as he drove into her with one long thrust. Her pussy yielded for his firm thrust and she shuddered as he stretched her eager folds. His balls slapped against her lower lips as his hips smacked against her ass. The sudden impalement was exactly what she needed and she moaned shamelessly as he throbbed inside her.

Rodges held himself still for a moment, savoring the warmth of Madeline’s quivering pussy. She was squeezing down on him, and he stroked her soft ass as she began grinding back against him. He’d rarely seen a woman so excited, and it was making it hard for him to control himself. The last thing he wanted was to reach his peak too soon.

Madeline gasped as she felt him begin to move inside her. She could feel how hard he was, and from the sounds of his breathing, she suspected that he was wavering on the edge of his release. She smiled wickedly, knowing that it was her actions that had made him so horny that he was barely able to contain himself. There was a price to be paid for that, however, and she didn’t want him to shoot off too soon.

She had to fight off her own instincts to keep from over stimulating him. Madeline allowed him to start a slow, even rhythm and simply enjoyed the pleasure of his hardness sliding past her pussy lips and parting her tender folds again and again. Before finding the brooch she’d never let a man take her from behind like this, and now she found that it added a spice to the encounter that she couldn’t deny. She was at his mercy in a way that left her a quivering puddle of arousal.

“I hope you’ve learned your lesson, Miss Ballenger.” He grunted as her pussy parted for him again. He was doing his best to hold back, but he could feel her shuddering in his hands. He didn’t doubt that she was just as eager for more as he was, but he wanted to stretch it out a bit longer, before racing to the peak.

“Oh yes, sir! I promise!” She squealed as he started to ram into her harder. Madeline tried her best to meet his thrusts, despite being unable to move her hips much. She panted as his pace increased. Each thrust filled her deeply and she was nearly shouting as each thrust slammed home.

Her breasts jiggled against the top of the desk as he ravished her. The pure perversion of getting hammered on her boss’s desk was driving her closer to her release as well. His hands were gripping her waist tightly now as his cock fucked her hard. She cried out each time he filled her, fighting to hold back against the orgasm about to tear through her.

“Mr. Rodges! Cum in me, sir! Fill me up!” Madeline squealed when he finally rooted himself inside her. She could feel his hardness throbbing inside, his seed warming the depths of her tender pussy. The blast of his cum was enough to push her over the edge and she cried out in rapture as well. All the pent up energy of that morning, the nervousness and wantonness were released in one blast of perfect pleasure.

Rodges felt like he would never stop cumming as he felt Madeline’s pussy begin milking his cock. She was writing on his desk and moaning with pleasure. He had no doubts that she was in the midst of a massive orgasm and that pulled several more blasts of seed from his manhood.

“Mr. Rodges, are you all right?” Karen burst into Rodge’s office. Her question hung in the air as she stopped cold halfway into the room. There was no way to misinterpret the situation, and after the initial shock, she slowly stepped into the room and closed the door behind her. She turned back to lock it quickly before looking over the scene again.

She smiled. Karen had to admit that she’d never expected Madeline to be one of the girls bent of Rodge’s desk. He had a way of making certain kinds of women melt in his hands, but Madeline had always seemed immune to his charms. Seeing her gripping the edge of the desk with Rodges clearly mounting her was something that Karen just couldn’t walk away from.

The twenty year old assistant was no kind of prude either. She’d enjoyed a lot of good times, both with men and women. Rodges was simply a nice distraction at work, with the bonus that he was single. Despite her willingness to get frisky, Karen never wanted to get in the middle of a relationship. It was always too much grief and she avoided it whenever she could.

Rodges could see the perverse smile on his assistant’s lips. For the first time in years he noticed that despite the fact that he’d just filled Madeline with cum, he was still rock hard. The combination of Madeline’s unexpected advances and getting caught by Karen was just making him unthinkably hard. He’d gotten knowing looks from Karen after earlier encounters in his office, but she’d never walked in on him before. He suspected that she’d popped in on him today intentionally.

Madeline lifted her head up to see Karen standing there, looking at both of them. Her spine tingled, not sure if she should be terribly embarrassed to be caught with her pussy stuffed full of Rodges’ cock or aroused at the being seen in such a state. The lustful sparkle in Karen’s blue eyes quickly sent her mind whirling. If Karen liked what she saw, Madeline certainly shared that sentiment.

Since using the brooch, Madeline had acquired a new appreciation for the female form. It had been easy with Susan. They were both good friends and making that leap under the transformation spell had been easy. Karen was another matter. The woman was a perky blonde, thin but with modest breasts. She had the athletic look packed into a frame that was only a few inches taller than Madeline. It was easy to imagine her doing gymnastics in bed with her partner.

“Quite all right, Karen.” Rodges smiled as he continued to throb inside Madeline’s warm folds. He didn’t know just what to say, but he couldn’t let the awkward silence continue either. Madeline was beginning to squirm again, and Karen stood there in her skirt and blouse with that air of anticipation just hanging.

“Would you like help with anything?” Karen fought to keep a straight face despite the fact that her pussy was beginning to grow hot. She’d seen other girls getting fucked before, but there was just something about the look on Madeline’s face today that made Karen quiver. She normally wouldn’t have jumped in like this, but now that she was here, she couldn’t bring herself to think about leaving either.

“Well, I do have something that could use a little cleaning. I’m sure you could assist Miss Ballenger.” Rodges grunted as he pulled out of Madeline’s steaming pussy. He wasn’t sure he was done with her yet, but from the way she rested on his desk, he knew she’d need a bit to recover before she’d be ready to go again.

“Certainly, Mr. Rodges.” Karen chimed as she scooted across the room and knelt down in front of him. She’d actually grown to like the taste of sex on a man’s cock. It was a bit of an acquired taste, but the scent of his cock fresh from another woman’s pussy was already leaving her pussy tingling.

She smiled at the sight of his manhood jutting out, still hard despite clearly giving Madeline a smashing orgasm. Karen leaned in and started licking, gratified to hear him let out a moan of pleasure as she sent her tongue lapping around the head of his cock. The taste was somehow exquisite. She knew it was the flavor of Madeline’s pussy and she squirmed even more.

Madeline slowly regained her strength as she listened to Redges ragged breaths and moans of pleasure. She knew what Karen must be doing, and found herself rather envious. She’d grown to like the flavor of pussy and semen. It was even more fun getting a guy ready for a second round. She wasn’t about to let Karen have him all to herself.

She pushed back and slid off the desk. She could feel Rodges’ cum dripping from her pussy as she knelt onto the floor. Karen was already busy on the tip of his cock, so Madeline bent down to lick the base of his shaft. He moaned again as her tongue lapped at his base and at the top of his balls.

The two women quickly cleaned him up, but the spent a bit more time simply enjoying them kissing and licking his hardness. Now he had to decide what to do next. He hadn’t been prepared for any of this, but that didn’t keep him from having some ideas.

Madeline was having some ideas as well. Now that she had an extra player, it was time to dial it up. She guessed that Karen was a bit more adventurous than most, and decided to test the theory. Madeline slid her tongue off a long lick of cock and then leaned forward and slid her tongue over Karen’s cheek. Karen pulled back, surprised and then grinned wickedly and gave Madeline a wet kiss.

Rodges let the girls have some space as their kiss grew to a whole hearted embrace. Madeline was busy pulling the lithe woman closer and their hands started to roam their soft curves. It wasn’t long before they both started to undress the other. Karen didn’t need to do much to strip Madeline, and decided to help her get off her own.

Karen pulled up on Madeline’s shirt and was surprised to see two large breasts bounce free as she pulled the shirt over Madeline’s head. She’d never though of Madeline as being well endowed, but there was no denying the jiggling bosom in front of her. Karen felt a thrill at the sight of them, and had to restrain herself until she was stripped down as well. Her breasts were mere handfuls by comparison, but she’d never had a complaint.

Madeline licked her lips as she popped off Karen’s bra and freed her perky tits. She’d come to enjoy sucking on tight little nipples like Karen’s. The only thing that stopped her was the fact that Rodges was standing there, waiting for his turn. No doubt he was enjoying the sight of two women undressing in front of him, but she wanted to give him a bit more personal attention.

“I think someone is a bit overdressed.” Madeline giggled as she nodded over to Rodges. Karen nodded with an eager smile. The two naked women turned together and pulled him over to the couch on the side of his office. They made quick work of his clothes and Madeline took a moment to appreciate his naked flesh. It was clear he took care of himself. His abs were firm and his muscular chest spoke of many hours in the gym. From his earlier stamina she had no doubt he’d be good for a lot more fun.

Now that they were all naked, Rodges felt like he was in the middle of some crazy dream. He was lodged firmly between two naked women, their breasts rubbing against his sides as their hands slid over his cock and chest. The look of raw lust in their eyes was keeping him hard as he simply let them enjoy themselves.

“I think it’s time you had your turn.” Madeline grabbed onto Karen’s arm and pulled her onto Rodges’ lap. Karen squirmed for a moment before she slid forward. Madeline watched as Karen pressed her pussy lips up against his cock and ground her hips a bit. It was clearly a tease, but he groaned just the same.

Karen bent in and gave Rodges a wet kiss and then lifted her hips up and waited for Madeline to guide his cock towards her waiting pussy. Somehow she knew that Madeline would do it and the other woman did not disappoint. She felt his cock rub along her slit, parting her soft lips and then she sank her hips down, impaling herself on his hardness.

Rodges moaned as he felt the familiar wet tightness of Karen’s pussy. She worked her hips on top of him, giving him a comfortable grind. He slid his hands up her sides, fighting to keep from shooting off right then. He’d never been so horny before. If the encounter with Madeline hadn’t already taken some of the edge off, he didn’t know if he could last long like this.

He also had Madeline to consider. He only had one cock, and it was fully engaged. Still, he had two hands, and while one was grabbing at Karen’s hip to hold her in place, he sent the other down between Madeline’s open thighs. Rodges hated to admit that he was a bit clumsy when it came to stroking a woman’s pussy, but he was determined to try his best.

“Mr. Rodges!” Madeline squealed as his hand slid down and started to rub his fingers along her wet slit. It wasn’t hard to tell that he wasn’t used to doing this, but his touch was lighting her up nonetheless. His fingers managed to rub around her clit, firing her up as she squirmed. A sexual charge was filling the air, from the sounds of Karen’s pussy slurping up his hardness to their shared moans of pleasure. It was hard to know just how long any of them could last.

Karen was the first to reach her peak. She’d never felt so aroused before. Just the sight of Madeline being mounted by her boss had made her wet. Then she’d licked him clean with Madeline and finally fallen into a shared undressing with the little minx of a woman. By the time she hopped onto Rodges lap, she was already aching for release and now that she was riding him, she couldn’t keep from racing towards her climax.

Madeline could see the younger woman growing frantic, her hips bucking against Rodges as she panted. Madeline was squirming under his touch as well, but she managed to sit up and brought her mouth up to Karen’s bouncing chest. It took her a moment to hit her target, but Madeline managed to get a nipple in her mouth and started to nibble and lick at Karen’s breasts.

Madeline’s sudden assault was too much for Karen and she cried out as the tension flowed out of her. She stopped humping and sank back onto Rodges as she let out a soulful moan of pleasure. She almost collapsed into a shuddering heap, but Madeline guided her over until their breasts mashed together. The other woman then pulled her in for a deep kiss. It wasn’t the frantic needful kiss they’d shared before, but one only two recently satisfied women could share.

Rodges panted as well, somehow managing to contain himself as he watched the two women making out again. Karen’s pussy was squeezing him tight, but thankfully she’d stopped humping him or he’d have filled her with cum as well. He didn’t know what was next, but there was no doubt that he wanted to be ready for it.

Madeline helped Karen slide off or Rodges and back onto the couch. Aside from Susan, Madeline had never been so intimate with another woman. The feeling of Karen’s soft smooth flesh pressing against her own was alluring. Madeline slid her hands over Karen carefully as she helped her relax. Madeline knew just how intense an orgasm could be.

She also knew just how sensitive such a release could leave a woman and Madeline decided to take advantage of it. She moved off the couch and then down between Karen’s legs. The smell of sex was intoxicating and Madeline slid Karen’s legs open so she could taste her. Karen moaned as Madeline’s tongue slid up her wet slit. Madeline wrapped her tongue around Karen’s clit as she enjoyed the taste of Karen’s juices and the sounds of pleasure coming from her lips.

Karen squirmed at the unexpected assault between her legs. Madeline’s tongue was quickly stoking the fires inside her and she slid her fingers through Madeline’s hair. Karen threw her head back as Madeline lapped at her tender folds. She’d had men between her legs before, but none matched the skill Madeline was showing. The way Madeline sucked and nibbled at her clit was just pushing her back towards another peak.

Rodges watched in awe as Madeline seemed to quickly bring Karen to the brink of another orgasm. He’d never seen two girls being so intimate in person like this and it was certainly turning him on. He considered giving Madeline a surprise from behind, but that would have interrupted his view of the show and it was far more entertaining to watch Madeline’s face as she ate out Karen’s steaming pussy.

Karen was too busy squirming around Madeline’s skilled tongue to worry about Rodges’ voyeurism. She pulled her legs open wider, helping Madeline get easier access to her seething pussy. She moaned helplessly as Madeline bit down on the flesh around her clit. The rush of pleasure was just too much for her and she felt another climax sweep through her. Karen cried out and her pussy gushed. She fell back on the couch overwhelmed by the sensations and taxed from them at the same time. She couldn’t remember having such a wonderful time in Rodge’ office before.

With Karen resting, Madeline turned her attention back to Rodges. His cock was still jutting out proudly. She had to admit that she was impressed by his self-control. He’d managed to bring two women to orgasm while coming once and he was still as hard as a rock. She smiled and pressed her breasts into his side as she slid a hand down to begin gently stroking him. The throbbing hardness felt so good in her hands, but she didn’t want to stop there.

“Hmm.” She hummed as she grinned up at him wickedly. “I think a little special thank you is due our hard working boss.”

Before Rodges could respond, Madeline slid off the couch and fell to her knees between his legs. She’d already licked him clean once, but now she wanted to do something that she’d never been able to do before. She stood up on her knees, cupping a tit in each hand and leaned forward. She was the perfect height for his cock to slide into her cleavage and she squeezed her soft mammaries around his hardness until just the rounded tip was poking out from her chest.

Rodges moaned as he was encased in warm softness. The sight of Madeline wrapping her ample chest around him was nearly enough to send him over the edge. For all of his dalliances, he’d never managed to get a woman to do this. The lustful sparkle in her eyes as she started to pump her chest up and down his shaft made it even harder to contain himself. The way she looked up at him with untamed arousal from her big doe eyes was just making him harder. That’s when she started to lick and nibble at the head of his cock.

That was it. Rodges exploded, his cock twitching as he groaned in pleasure. The effort of holding back now went into his throbbing cock as he shot blast after blast of hot cum onto Madeline. She squealed delightfully as his seed fell on her face, chest and tits. He didn’t feel like he could stop as he covered her.

Madeline watched his cock firing at her, and felt the warmth splash across her. It was so lewd, so naughty and yet it felt great. She found it strangely validating to make him cum. It was great knowing that she could give a man so much pleasure, as much as it was to accept the passion given to her.

“Thank you, Mr. Rodges.” She grinned as she started to scoop up his cum and lick it off her hands. Somehow, she knew this was the sexiest way to clean herself up. Madeline hoped to get a lot more fun out of her playmates before giving up. “You don’t have any meetings for the rest of the morning do you?”

Rodges swooned, still recovering from his massive orgasm and now watching his formerly modest accountant licking his cum from her breasts. It was like he was living in a porno movie, and despite all the abuse, his cock was already starting to stir again. He saw Madeline’s wolfish smile as she spotted his manhood twitching and knew that he wasn’t going to get any productive work done for the rest of the morning.

Madeline managed to keep the them busy all the way through lunch and into the early afternoon. The power of her lust was enough to keep Karen and Rodges going, until they finally collapsed into a heap of sweat and cum. After all that, Madeline took a short nap with Karen on his couch and then finally wandered off while Rodges was off cleaning up.

Madeline decided that she’d probably made up for her tardiness and more than earned the rest of the day off. She slid her skirt back on and squeezed into her top before slipping out down the back staircase. There wasn’t any need to run into any coworkers in her obviously well used state. If she hadn’t already managed to get the attention of the rumor mill, the sight of her with frazzled hair and drops of cum splattered all over her face would be more than enough to keep them gossiping for years.

Luckily, she managed to escape without running into anyone. The streets were busy with the usual traffic and Madeline slipped into the lobby bathroom to clean up a little. She smiled into the mirror, unable to deny the satisfaction she felt after hours of sexual gymnastics. She could almost have gone for another round, but she knew the spell would be wearing off soon, and she didn’t want that to happen with other people around.

As she strutted her way home, she reveled in the catcalls and lustful glare of men and even some women as she headed down the sidewalk. In her old existence, she’d managed to avoid attention, but now it felt invigorating. The bounce of her braless chest and the sway of her skirt emphasized her newfound appreciation for her womanhood. She was almost sad when she finally got home and back into the privacy of her apartment.

Madeline popped into the shower as she felt the spell begin to wear off. This was the second time she’d been awake for the reverse transformation. She knew she’d want to be at least in the process of cleaning off the day’s mess before her regular inhibitions came back. It had been a strange feeling last time.

The change back was more subtle than when the spell started. There was no glow, only a strange feeling of softness as her muscles returned to their normal weakness and her thin layer of fat replaced her firm flesh. Having this happen as water poured around her was almost relaxing, and she came back from the ambient arousal that seemed to glow inside her even when she wasn’t in the middle of fucking someone.

She finished her shower as the last feeling of change faded away. Madeline took a deep breath as she felt the weight of her anxieties reassert. She’d just spent half the day naked with her boss! At least she’d managed to no bump into anyone else in the office except Karen. She didn’t feel regret from the sex, but now she worried about what Rodges would expect from her now. As much fun as their little escapade was, she realized just how little she’d thought about the ramifications.

She grabbed for a towel and started to dry off. She’d have to do something about that, but it was a problem for tomorrow. Madeline decided to bask in the afterglow for a little longer, at least until she started to dry off her chest. She let out a moan of pleasure as she felt her chest squeezed by towel. Then she squealed in shock and dropped the towel. She stared down at her chest and had to fight against hyperventilating.

Her normally flat chest wasn’t. While not nearly as large and round as her transformed breasts, her chest was now at least a cup size larger than usual. They were ripe and perky, with her nipples standing out hard from the cool air of the bathroom. Madeline couldn’t take her eyes off them as they jiggled slightly with each ragged breath. Somehow the magic was having a longer lasting effect. What was she going to do now?

The End