The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Madeline’s Brooch — Academic Exposure

“All right, calm down.” Susan fought to do just that as she stared down at Madeline’s heaving chest. The fact that there was a chest to stare at was giving both of them a fair bit of shock. Madeline’s normally flat chest was now clearly rounded, with her hard nipples poking out through the thin shirt she was wearing.

“Buttercups!” Madeline yelped as she felt her sensitive nipples rubbing against the fabric. She stared down at the two bumps on her chest, not quite sure what she should do. “The spell didn’t wear off completely! What am I going to do?”

It had to be an after effect of the brooch’s spell. She looked over to the embroidered box that sat on the coffee table. She’d found it and the brooch inside when she was cleaning out the new house she’d just bought. The former owner had filled the house with mostly junk and useless paper, but there had been a few valuables amongst the mess, including the lovely jewel encrusted brooch.

Originally, Madeline had thought that the brooch was simply a piece of jewelry, but she soon discovered otherwise. The brooch had some kind of magic, and when she held it, she became a perfectly sexualized version of herself. Her skin smoothed and tanned, her normally short hair flowed down to her chest, and her flat bosom ballooned into a pair of sumptuous breasts. She’d used the magic to transform herself several times now, and each time she’d managed to end up eagerly fucking the men and women around her.

The effect of the brooch seemed to only last a few hours. When the spell ended, she returned to normal. Aside from a slight lingering of lust and a reduction of her inhibitions, Madeline hadn’t noticed any lasting effects, at least until now. After the spell lifted from her last transformation, she was left with a pair of perky little breasts jutting from her normally flat chest.

“I don’t know, maybe we need to find out more about the brooch.” Susan turned to look at the embroidered case. As concerned as she was for Madeline, she was worried for herself as well. She’d used the brooch’s magic once and while the memory of that morning in Madeline’s arms was still enough to get her wet, the thought that the spell could have an even longer lasting effect was disturbing.

“Yeah, that’s it!” Madeline nodded. She had to admit that they knew nothing about the magical piece of jewelry other than its immediate effects. The pull it had over people was too much to easily resist and she’d already used it to transform four times without even considering there might be consequences. “I think I know just the person to ask.”

Madeline pulled out her laptop and started scrolling through her old emails. She remembered taking a class on late nineteenth century art in her final year of college. There had been a section on jewelry, and she had a strong feeling that the brooch was made from around that time. At the least, her old professor might have better ideas on who to talk to and where they might find more information.

It only took her a few minutes to locate the email she was thinking of and find the professor’s email. Veronica Morgan worked in the art history department of the university. She probably wouldn’t be expecting such a call, but Madeline expected that she wouldn’t be too busy to help. The hard part would be explaining what the issue was.

“Hi, Professor Morgan, it’s, Madeline.” Madeline had spent a fair bit of time in the Professor’s office during the class. Part of it was interest in the material, but she also had trouble with many of the finer points of the class. As much as she enjoyed learning about art, she had a harder time following the stylistic changes over time.

“Madeline, well, that’s a surprise! What can I help you with?” Veronica replied.

“Well, I’ve found a really amazing old brooch and I was wondering if you could help me find out about its history. It looks like it’s from around 1900 or so, but I just wanted to know if you could help me out.” Madeline replied. She wasn’t about to start off talking about the magic. If she could get Veronica to look into the brooch’s history, then Madeline could explain its power in person.

“Sure, I’d love to see it. Why don’t you send me a picture and come over to my office tomorrow. I can do some research and get a look at it in person.” Veronica wondered just what kind of brooch it must be to get Madeline to call her out of the blue. It must be something special, and it was still early enough in the semester that she had time to relax a bit. A little research project with one of her favorite former students was just the right way to go.

“Great! Thank you, professor. I’ll send that right away.” Madeline put the phone down and then cracked open the case. The brooch was sitting there, the central jewel glowing. Madeline quickly snapped a picture and sent it off to the professor. As she set the phone onto the end table, she looked over at Susan.

“Oh...” Susan was staring at the glowing gem. Her hand was creeping towards the brooch. Madeline felt the pull as well. Her mind swirled, awash in the memories of being transformed and enjoying the most ravenous sex of her life. The thought of pressing her naked flesh into Susan’s soft curves was almost overpowering.

“Really, Susan...” Madeline fought past the urge to blurt out a warning, but it was too late. Susan grabbed at the brooch and before Madeline could move the blue glow of the spell was already engulfing her friend. Madeline felt the rush of energy flow through the room. A distant part of her mind realized that the brooch seemed to be growing stronger. That revelation wasn’t enough to pull her attention away Susan’s transformation.

The last time Susan had transformed the changes were mostly minor. Her breasts regained a bit of perkiness, her hair grew out and her skin had gained a perfect complexion. The changes had all enhanced her sexuality, but nothing nearly as dramatic as Madeline’s transformation.

As the transformation swept through her for a second time, Susan realized that this wasn’t going to be like before. The first difference was her chest. Her breasts were already ripe melons, but she could feel them growing even larger and she gasped at the sudden weight. Her hips expanded, enhancing her hour glass figure. Then she felt a strange tightness in her bones, and realized that she was shrinking.

Madeline watched in awe and a growing rush of arousal was flaring inside her. Since first using the brooch, she’d acquired an appreciation for the feminine form and Susan had just turned into an icon of womanhood. She knew she shouldn’t be drawn in like this, but as Susan dropped the brooch, there was only one thing Madeline could think of doing.

She grabbed the brooch and felt the coolness of the metal before the tingling of the spell hit her. The feeling was so familiar now that Madeline simply luxuriated in the sensation of her body being remolded. Her breasts expanded until they felt tight in her shirt. Her brown hair cascaded around her, descending from a short bob cut until it was nearly down to her waist. The final flush of aching need between her legs snapped her back to reality.

The two voluptuous women stared at each other for a moment, their chests heaving from the excitement of being transformed. They stared in shock as they realized what they’d both done. Despite the fact that they knew the brooch’s magic could outlast the transformation, they’d been unable to resist its call.

“Oh, buttercups.” Madeline giggled as she looked down at her jiggling breasts as they stretched out her top. With the transformation complete, she had regained a bit of self control, but that was quickly fading as she smelled the sweet odor of lust wafting through the room.

“Well, if we have to pay the price, we should enjoy the ride, and the night is still young.” Susan smiled wickedly and then reached down to pull off her top. Her breasts had already popped out of her bra, and now they were bouncing free from any confinement. She didn’t know why she hadn’t been able to stop herself, but now that she was under the brooch’s spell, there was only one thing she wanted to do.

Madeline grinned as she watched Susan strip down in front of her. She didn’t need any encouragement to join in. She’d come to enjoy her nudity while being transformed. It was hard to deny the pure sensuality of being exposed so completely. By the time she was slipping off her socks, Susan was already pushing back the coffee table.

“I haven’t been able to get your hot wet pussy out of my mind.” Susan grinned as she grabbed onto Madeline and pull her close. Their breasts smashed together, jiggling and sliding as Susan slid her hands down and squeezed Madeline’s round bottom. The truth of her admission was still rattling Susan. Even after the spell had lifted, she’d been unable to really get the memory out of her head. She’d never been into girls before, but now Susan had to admit she had as much lust for a woman’s soft curves as she had for a man’s hard muscles.

Madeline flushed at the revelation. She’d known that the spell had a big effect on her as well. She’d been a reserved, quiet and certainly shy woman. She’d only been coaxed into bed with a man a few times before finding the brooch. Now, she was eager to enjoy the fullness of her sexuality, especially after being transformed. There was no way to exaggerate the raw arousal that the spell induced.

She pulled Susan close, quieting her wicked tongue as they pressed their naked bodies together. There was simply no way she could respond properly in words. Madeline sent her hands exploring. Susan was so much softer and curvier than the last time they’d shared a bed. Madeline was enjoying the feeling, but she wanted more than just a bit of heavy petting.

Susan squealed as Madeline pushed her back onto the couch. Before she could react, Madeline was sliding her legs open and gave her a wicked grin and dove in. Susan gasped as she felt Madeline’s tongue slide slowly up her wet slit. The formerly mousey girl was now a near expert at this, and when she began nibbling at the folds around Susan’s clit, she felt a small orgasm flare between her legs.

Madeline was enjoying the tangy taste of Susan’s pussy as her cries of pleasure echoed around the room. The brooch had a way of making everything about sex so much more intense. Even the taste of pussy was so much better when the girl was transformed by the magic. She’d noticed that when she had cleaned the cunt of her boss’s assistant this morning. Madeline had enjoyed the taste of a normal woman, but she couldn’t deny that the spell enhanced a woman’s flavor.

Susan threw her head back and ran her hands through Madeline’s hair as her friend eagerly pleasured her. There was no way to deny that Madeline was better at this than any man Susan had ever met. There was a tenderness, an understanding, that only a woman could display. She knew just how to stroke, how to lick and how to suck on Susan’s wet folds. There was just no comparison.

Madeline didn’t waste any time, she knew just how to push Susan to the very height of pleasure. One thing she’d learned about the change to her body was that she could enjoy one orgasm after another in a way that just seemed impossible in her normal form. She could exist at the peak of rapture without needing to come back down. Madeline was determined to do that for Susan.

It didn’t take long for Susan to be reduced to a quivering wreck on the couch. Her legs were pulled wide open as she tried to grind her steaming folds into Madeline’s mouth. Madeline was busy licking and nibbling as she stroked two fingers in and out of Susan’s aching passage. The intensity of it was just too much and she finally exploded in a blast of orgasmic delight.

As Susan whimpered helplessly from the pleasure washing over her, Madeline pushed her onto her back. It took a bit of maneuvering, but she managed to present her wet pussy over Susans’s face as she looked down at Susan’s dripping folds.

“Oh, Susan!” Madeline squealed as she felt her friend’s tongue go straight for her throbbing clit. She took several deep breaths as she enjoyed the wicked pleasure before she joined in and gave Madeline a taste of the same divine sensations.

The two women stayed wrapped like that as they both savored the taste of pussy and the rolling orgasms that came from their shared attention. The raw savagery of their sexuality kept them going, and it wasn’t until hours later that they finally collapsed on the floor, naked and brimming with sensual bliss.

It took all of Madeline’s will to finally pull herself up and drag Susan into the shower. “Come on, we’ve got to get cleaned up.”

“Um... sure...” Susan wobbled. She was still lost in the sea of passion that had claimed her in her transformed state. Still, she enjoyed the way that Madeline’s breasts felt pressed into her back and allowed her friend to push her into the warm wet stream.

“Here, let me get your soaped up.” Madeline giggled as she started lathering body soap all over Susan’s wavering flesh. She was careful to take her time and enjoy the soft curves of her friend’s body. Madeline was still surprised how much she’d come to enjoy the softness of another woman’s breasts. She was just glad that Susan was in a state where she welcomed having her chest squeezed by dainty hands.

She also took the time to fully enjoy the plump folds of Susan’s pussy. Madeline smiled after Susan squealed again. Susan was so sensitive that it was easy to get her to jump with a simple pinch on her clit or soaping up the length of her slit.

Susan started to recover as Madeline’s hands did their work. The feeling of little hands stroking and pinching her naked flesh was quickly stoking her flames again. She wasn’t about to just let Madeline have all the fun. She reached for the soap and started to work her hands into her friend’s bare skin.

“Hey!” Madeline giggled as Susan started to mash her chest into Madeline’s. She almost hated to admit how good it felt to have this breast on breast massage. She could just imagine how much some men would pay to watch two well endowed women slipping and sliding their soaped up breasts together. The notion made her laugh, and it didn’t really matter, she was enjoying this too much to stop.

“This is just silly.” Susan smiled as she pulled back and tried to get her nipples to poke at Madeline’s. She felt like she was drunk from all the pleasure she’d just enjoyed. It was just so easy to be lewd, and so much fun. She couldn’t remember the last time she’d felt so uninhibited.

“Well, then stop!” Madeline pushed in and felt her chest jiggle against Susan’s. She had to admit that she was enjoying herself just being silly like this. Normally, she’d have been far too embarrassed, and that made it all that much harder to control herself. She’d have to go back to being the shy girl all too soon as it was.

“You first!” Susan cried out as she felt Madeline reach around and grab her ass again. She was getting used to being assaulted like this, but in the wet and slippery shower, it was a bit harder to ignore.

The two women laughed and somehow managed to rinse off the last of the soap. They took more time washing their hair and were about to exit the shower when they felt the spell lifting. The powerful rush that came from being transformed was a stark contrast to the slow ebb of changing back. It felt like a balloon deflating.

“That was crazy.” Susan finally stated as she looked down at her chest to see her breasts returned to their normal size. She was quietly glad for that. As much fun as the massive chest had been, she didn’t want to always feel so top heavy. She wasn’t ready for the extra attention that such an endowment would get from men either. Her regular bounciness was more than enough.

“Yeah, and it’s still not over.” Madeline looked down at the perky breasts on her chest. They weren’t any larger now than they were before her latest transformation, but they were still a good cup size larger than normal. She’d hoped that the spell might just reset her after the latest transformation, but it seemed whatever the effect was, it wasn’t going to go away so easily.

“Do you want me to stay tonight?” Susan asked as they headed back to the living room to gather up their clothes and get dressed. She couldn’t believe they’d been so reckless to use the brooch again, but it was hard to get too worked up about it. The sex had been simply too good, and she was still enjoying the echoes of so many orgasms.

“Nah, I’ll be all right. Besides, I need to get up early tomorrow to get to the University. Hopefully the professor can help before we end up getting in more trouble.” Madeline waved off her friend’s concern. She wasn’t about to touch the brooch again tonight. In fact, having Susan here would only have provided more temptation. On her own, she had less to worry about.

“Okay, I’ve got work tomorrow, but you have to let me know what you find out.” Susan nodded. She understood Madeline’s wish to be alone. The brooch had a way of making things happen, if she wasn’t here at least there was nothing more that could happen.

Madeline showed Susan out and then prepared herself for bed. Hopefully tomorrow would yield some answers. She shifted uncomfortably as she felt her breasts shifting on her chest. The reminder of her predicament made it hard to drift off to sleep. Finally, the weariness from the day’s exertions won out and she fell into a fitful sleep.

Madeline managed to keep the next morning from getting out of hand. It wasn’t easy. She felt the tug of the brooch every time she stepped near the box. It was almost like a drug, promising to wash away all her worries and concerns. All she had to do was let it change her into a sexy version of herself and then she’d be free of all that.

She knew better, of course. The jiggling breasts on her chest were proof that there was some greater price to be paid for the magic. The trouble was that Madeline didn’t know what more she was being asked to pay. If the only thing that happened was that her chest got bigger she had do admit that she wouldn’t complain. She’d always been a bit self-conscious about her flat chest before, but she’d mostly come to terms with it. Even if she got stuck like this, she wouldn’t really mind.

The drive to the university was harder. She’d had the good sense to put the brooch in her trunk, but that wasn’t enough to curb its power. It did keep her from easily grabbing at it. Madeline was beginning to wonder if it was a good idea to bring the brooch at all. If she gave in to its spell, she didn’t even know what would happen at this point. Still, she knew that it could help if her professor got to see it directly and she needed answers enough to take that risk.

The campus was much as she remembered it. The classic Greek architecture and sidewalks lined with old leafy trees were exactly what she’d wanted when she was looking at colleges so long ago now. The majesty of it still warmed her heart. This was a place of learning, and she always felt a bit of awe at its power.

She followed the old familiar paths to her old professors office building. It was on the far side of campus, where they’d built newer buildings. Madeline always kept it to herself that she thought it was a bit ugly. She’d heard it was designed by a graduate of the architecture department, and for some reason they were all proud of it. In truth, she just never liked modern architecture. It was like they were always just trying to hard to be different instead of making something that actually looked good.

Madeline smiled at herself, happy that she’d used these old memories and petty distractions to keep the brooch at bay. She could just imagine the ruckus she could cause here if she wasn’t careful. In her transformed state she’d be happy to fuck anyone who managed to cross her path, and with a campus full of students there would be plenty of eager partners.

“Oh, just come in, Madeline.” She heard the welcoming sound from Veronica. Her old professor was lounging in her office chair looking over something on the computer. For the first time Madeline realized just how attractive she was. She was in her mid forties, but had taken good care of herself. She wore her dishwater blonde hair pulled back in a pony tail when she was at work. Her face was regal, with a delicate but proud nose. Her body was rather average, but she clearly worked out to keep in shape.

Madeline felt a little weird checking out her old professor like that. She’d noticed that it was a habit she’d developed in the last few days. There was hardly a woman she walked by that didn’t get a detailed assessment of attractiveness. Even men drew Madeline’s attention more than they had before. She’d always taken shy peeks at passing hunks, but now she felt like she had a more intense interest.

“So did you bring it?” Veronica turned towards Madeline and tipped her head so that she could look over the top of her reading glasses. On some women this would have only made them look older, but Veronica’s piercing eyes only made her look rapacious.

Madeline shook as she reached into her purse. It was dangerous getting this close to the brooch. She could feel the urge to crack open the case and hold the jeweled piece growing inside her as she grabbed the case. Still, she needed to be careful, she didn’t want Veronica to fall under the spell of the brooch as well.

“Yeah, did you find out anything?” Melinda deflected the brooch’s call. Maybe there wouldn’t be a need to risk more exposure. All she had to do was keep her self control.

“I did. I was actually surprised, but the setting work matched a famous Russian craftsman during the early days of the last Tsar. There are a few archive photos of his work, and they are a perfect match for your piece. It was said that many of his pieces had magical qualities that could imbue the wearer with ravishing beauty. His work was highly sought after, but he died during the failed revolution in 1905.” Veronica recited. She’d been barely able to contain her enthusiasm once she discovered the link between the brooch Madeline had found and this jeweler.

“Not only was his work sought after, it disappeared after the 1917 revolution. There have been rumors that it was locked away by the communists or smuggled out of the country, but no one has seen any evidence until now. I’d love to see what you found.” Veronica finished. It was so rare to have the opportunity to make a major find in the world of art history. She’d be able to write a paper, maybe even a book! That would help her keep the grants coming in that paid her salary.

“What did you say about magic?” Madeline tried to contain her surprise. She certainly hadn’t believed anything so direct could have been found. Of course, no one really believed in magic, so maybe it was just someone embellishing.

“Oh, just that some of the women who wore his jewelry seemed to have a special glow about them, and allure that people felt drawn to. It all sounded kind of silly, but it helped add to the mystery after his work disappeared.” Veronica was used to those kind of stories in art. Any significant work of older art had at least one mystical rumor floating about. It was part of the charm, but not something she usually gave much thought about. “Why do you ask?”

Madeline stepped back to close the office door. She didn’t want anyone just popping in on them. At least she could keep the number of people who thought she was crazy to a bare minimum. Then she turned off the overhead lights. She took a deep breath and then pulled the brooch case out of her purse. The urge to open the case and let the magic flow through her again was nearly overwhelming, but she fought it down. She slowly opened the case and set it down on Veronica’s desk and backed away far enough that she couldn’t just reach out and grab it.

Veronica mouth fell open as she stared at the glowing center gem. What had been a faint light when Madeline first found it was now a bright blue strong enough to cast the room in shadows. Now that it was exposed, Madeline felt the pull even stronger.

“How does it do that?” Veronica blinked her eyes slowly. The glow was entrancing, and she felt the strangest need to grab onto the glowing piece of jewelry. Her hand slid across the desk, slowly inching towards the brooch without her even being aware of it.

“Magic! Don’t touch it!” Madeline lunged for the box and snapped it closed before Veronica could manage to grab the brooch. The professor snapped back into her chair as if slapped out of her trance. Madeline realized she’d been only thinking of her own defense, and had forgotten it would pull in Veronica as well.

“Really? What happened?” Veronica shook her head as she found that she couldn’t look away from the small embroidered case. Rationally, she prepared to refute anything Madeline was about to say, but she couldn’t deny the power she felt coming from the brooch. Even now she had the striking urge to go over and grab it away from Madeline.

Madeline quickly explained what had happened since she found the brooch. She left out the juicy details, but Veronica could guess what had happened well enough. It was a crazy story, and yet she couldn’t help but believe her former student. Madeline had always seemed like an honest girl and the urgent sincerity she expressed now was enough to convince Veronica. It didn’t hurt anything that the brooch was having an effect on her too.

“And you say that even after the spell is done, you’re not going back to normal.” Veronica sat back in her chair considering what Madeline had said.

“Yeah, I have two, uh, pointy reminders.” Madeline blushed a bit as she nodded down towards her chest. She still hadn’t managed to get a new bra, but was wearing one of her shirts that would mask that fact. “I was hoping you could find something that could help.”

Veronica nodded again, not really listening to Melinda. She hated to admit how tempting it was for her to grab the brooch. Even after hearing about the possible consequences, she couldn’t deny her curiosity. The years had been kind too her, but she was still aging, and the thought that she could become a perfected version of herself just by holding onto a piece of jewelry was hard to resist.

Worse yet, it was right there, sitting inside the box Madeline was holding. All she had to do was grab it and she’d be young and sexy again. “Can I see it again? I want to check something.”

“Okay, but really, you shouldn’t touch it.” Madeline’s stomach was quivering now. The energy in the room was swirling around the brooch. Whatever power it held yearned to be released again. She didn’t know what to do, but Veronica was her only real hope.

Madeline placed the case onto the desk again. Her hands shook as she cracked open the lid and then pushed it towards the professor. Drops of sweat were starting to form on her forehead as she managed to keep herself under control. She pulled her hands back, clasping them together to keep one from lunging for the brooch.

Veronica lifted up the case. It was in her hand now and she stared at the swirling blue light emanating from the center of the jewel. It truly was a thing of beauty and she swooned for a moment. The craftsmanship was wondrous. The fine detail’s etched around the setting almost looked like text, but it was in no language she recognized. It was a flowing script wrapped around the center jewel and cascaded around all of the smaller gems that ringed the brooch. It was something that could only be seen up close, close enough that there was no way to resist the brooch’s spell.

“No!” Madeline shouted as she saw Veronica reach up and grab the brooch with her free hand. A pulse of energy flowed out from the brooch. It had one effect, breaking the last of Madeline’s resolve. As the glow of transformation began to course over Veronica, Madeline placed her hand over the brooch as well.

The room filled with flickering shadows as the blue light engulfed both women. They transformed in sync. Their breasts expanded and their hair grew long and lustrous. Veronica’s regained the appearance of youth, her skin smoothing and wrinkles vanishing. As her breasts grew heavier, they also lifted, regaining the perkiness of youth. The flush of arousal warmed them both as the glow finally lifted.

“What... why did you...” Madeline managed to stammer as she regained control. She squirmed in her chair, feeling the effects of her renewed lust. At least she’d gotten back some of her rationality. Now that the brooch was satisfied, it no longer tugged at her thoughts.

“I... I just had to know.” Veronica gasped in wonder as she looked down at herself. She stared at her hands, admiring the smooth creamy skin and perfectly trimmed nails. The weight of her chest felt a bit strange but she smiled as she looked down at the roundness of her shirt. She quickly unbuttoned her blouse so she could get her hands under it and reached back to unclasp her bra. She let out a sigh of relief as the pressure fell away.

“Sorry, it got a little tight up front.” She giggled as she contorted herself around so that she could slip off the bra without removing her shirt. Veronica tried to keep from flashing Madeline too much, but it was hard not to show some skin, and she felt a thrill at the idea. It wasn’t something she’d have done so causally before, but now she actually felt a tingle between her legs as she exposed her chest.

Madeline struggled with her feelings as she enjoyed the little display of flesh. She knew she should be angry and dismayed by what had happened. Yet, in this state, she felt little other than a raging lust that threatened to overwhelm her. It didn’t help any that Veronica had become a ravishing blond minx with youthful vibrancy. It took most of her willpower to keep from crawling over the desk and start sinking her hands into Veronica’s soft breasts.

Veronica was busy checking out her new body. She hadn’t felt this energized in years. It put to shame all the things she’d done to keep in shape and healthy. Even the growing arousal she felt was welcome. She’d never been very shy about her sexuality, but she’d never felt so wickedly wanton. It was liberating. The only thing that remained was a target for her to ravish.

When Veronica’s hungry gaze turned to Madeline, the younger woman felt a chill work up her spine. As horny as she was, Madeline wasn’t sure she could handle the raw desire directed towards her. She started to push her chair back just as she heard a knock on the door.

Veronica sat upright for a moment, her lustful focus broken. She looked down at her chest and smiled again before quickly buttoning it up. As tempting as Madeline was, she honestly was interested in a bit more masculine attention, and she popped out of her chair and bounced to the door before Madeline could move to stop her.

“Hi, are you looking for the professor?” Veronica asked as she opened the door. She smiled wickedly as she saw two men standing at the door looking befuddled. She recognized them as well, it was Mack and Terrance, two of the football teams worst students. Despite being seniors, they were still struggling with her introduction to art history class. Normally, she held them in contempt, but today, having two muscular studs at hand was exactly what she wanted.

“Um. Yeah.” Mack nodded. It was clear that he was distracted by Veronica’s jiggling breasts. Without a bra, they put on quite a show, and she was doing nothing to obstruct the view. Terrance nodded his agreement while his eyes locked on her cleavage.

“Well, she’s going to be out today. I’m her daughter Vicki.” Veronica grinned. She hadn’t gotten this level of drooling response from men in years and was loving every second of it. A few awkward stares weren’t going to satisfy her, though, and she congratulated herself for the foresight to tell these guys that she was her daughter. That way she wouldn’t have to worry about her reputation. The fact was she didn’t have a daughter, but she doubted these two hunks would much care.

Madeline watched the exchange from her chair. There wasn’t any doubt what Veronica was planning, and she hated to admit just how much she liked the idea. She quickly gathered up the brooch and put it back in its case. It was just so easy to follow her own lust, and these guys were just what she needed.

The guys were just standing there as Madeline came out. They were clearly dumbstruck and now that they had another sexy woman to gawk at, it was clear that their brains had simply melted. Madeline had to fight down the urge to just rip off their pants and go down on them, but this was just far to public a place to do that. Veronica shot her a knowing glance.

“Hey, why don’t you two come back to my place? We can hang out and if Mom gets back early, maybe you can talk with her then.” Veronica smiled. She couldn’t very well go wild here. Even if she was pretending to be her own daughter, her fingerprints wouldn’t lie and getting arrested like this would cause all kinds of trouble.

“I’m sure we can find something to do while you wait.” Madeline gave each of the guys a very thorough examination with her eyes. She even giggled a bit as they took a step back. They were used to having girls hanging off them, but such an aggressive pair was enough to intimidate even these two studs.

Mack was the beefier of the pair. He was a good six feet tall and built like a tank. His hair was just shy of a buzz cut, which did nothing to offset the thick brow and the slightly glazed look in his eyes. He bulged with muscles though, and both women were wetting themselves just thinking about how powerful he was.

Terrance was lankier, and was already returning the lustful winks from the girls. He looked like a runner, and he kept his hair long enough to have blonde wavy locks. There was an energy to him that just seemed to emphasize that he could keep going for hours. Veronica certainly wanted to find out if that was true.

“Sounds good, why don’t we get going?” Terrance smiled. He tugged on Mack’s arm and everyone headed out.

“So, I haven’t seen you two around here before, do you go to the university?” Terrance asked as he pulled up with Veronica. Madeline was busy pressing her soft chest into Mack’s arm and enjoying his shell shocked smile.

“Nah, I go to state. I’m just home to pick up a few things. Maddie actually graduated a few years ago, but we like to hang out.” Veronica explained. She just needed to keep them talking for a little while. Her place was just off campus and then there wouldn’t be much need to talk once they got there.

“That’s too bad, we could use more girls like you around.” Terrance gave Veronica a lustful glance. She quivered in response. Her pussy was welcoming every bit of the attention. It had been so long since men had paid her this kind of attention that she was reveling in it.

“Well, we’ll just have to make up for our absence.” Veronica cooed as they walked up to her door. Everyone tumbled inside. Madeline was still swooning over Mack, and Terrance was easily in her sway. She took a moment to look around her living room and think. She’d never really thought out an orgy before. She’d never even had more than one partner and now she was trying to figure out how she could manage three at once.

Madeline was trying to regain control, but all she could truly manage was to stroke Mack’s bulging arms. It was just so easy to let her arousal rule her. There wasn’t any doubt that Mack would be able to keep her satisfied for a while. That very fact made it hard to think about anything else.

Mack didn’t help things any when he pulled her onto the couch and slid his hands over her round ass. Madeline squealed as his hands worked their way up to her breasts. He was rough, but she liked it. There was something appealing to the primal passion of being mauled. She pressed her chest into his hands, then leaned in to lick his cheek. He smiled and gave her a demanding kiss.

Veronica caught a glimpse of the other couple already locked together as she busied herself with Terrance’s pants. At least it looked like Madeline was ready for a good time. Veronica wasn’t going to wait around longer to see. She had her own priorities, and there was nothing she wanted more then to get a nice taste of cock.

Terrance didn’t disappoint her as she pulled down his boxers and his cock popped out. He was well hung, a fact she’d heard rumors about, and now was happy to see first hand. She looked up at him with a wicked grin and then leaned in and gave him a long wet lick from the base of his balls to the throbbing head of his shaft. The taste was so strongly masculine that she shuddered from the intensity.

“I hope you don’t mind, I’ve always loved a big hard prick.” Veronica smiled as she slid her thin fingers around his balls and gently fondled them. There was no doubt he was quite the stud. She hated to reinforce his ego, but right now all she wanted was to get a good drilling.

“Oh!” Was all Terrance could say as she started giving the tip of his cock a series of wet kisses. Her tongue slid along the ridges of his hardness and left him throbbing with ever growing need. Veronica wasted no time pulling off her blouse and sliding out of her pants as she kept working on his eager cock.

Madeline was busy as well. Mack had helped her out of her top and she’d done the same for his shirt. She pressed her soft breasts into his hardened chest and quivered helplessly as they fought to get off her skirt. She’d never made out with such a muscle bound man before, and it was making her almost anxious with desire. She just hoped that his manhood lived up to the rest of his frame.

As soon as her skirt was sailing across the room, she got busy on his pants. She couldn’t wait to find out just what he was hiding in there. She’d already felt his hardness straining against the cloth and she needed to get her hands on it. Madeline ripped out the belt and pulled down the zipper while he lifted his hips enough for her to pull down his pants. That left his cock tenting his plaid boxers and she gave him a gentle caress through the thin cloth from the bottom to top before grabbing at the waistband and letting him pop free.

Mack gasped as her cool hands wrapped around his throbbing shaft. Madeline had to fight down and eager titter as she slid her hands over his thick veined manhood. She’d never been with a man this big, and her pussy was aching in anticipation of being stuffed full of such a cock. She was almost unable to wrap her whole hand around his hardness and she made sure to keep him hard with a light caress.

Madeline climbed back up on the bulging athlete, enjoying the thrill of their naked flesh bumping and sliding together. She straddled him, letting her nipples poke into his chest as she lowered her hips and started to rub her slit over his hard length. She moaned as she ground her wet folds against his hardness, and leaving him with a silly grin as he ran his strong hands up and down her silky thighs.

“I want you on top.” Madeline bent over Mack’s shoulder to whisper seductively. She felt so hot, so needy and what she wanted was to feel him ravishing her with his thick cock. She wanted to be at his mercy, so that he could set the pace and use her flesh while all she could do was moan in pleasure.

She let out a happy squeal when he grabbed her ass firmly and stood up, lifting them both for a moment. She wrapped her legs around his hips as he turned around and then pressed her back onto the couch. She opened her legs again as he fell on top of her. It was a bit awkward lying across the couch, but they still fit, and she felt his cock pressing against her nether lips again.

“Oh, oh! Yes!” Madeline gasped as he began thrusting into her. She was wet and ready, but he still struggled to enter her. He took his time, allowing her eager pussy time to adjust to his girth before sliding back and then pushing deeper again. She swooned as he stretched her open. She fought down the urge to clamp her pussy around the invader. She knew she needed to relax so that he could get all the way inside.

Mack didn’t make it any easier as he slid his hands up and started to squeeze on her breasts again. Madeline wanted to just let go and give into her wanton desires, but he was still drilling deeper into her aching womanhood. Each push filled her even more and drove her wild with the need to be fucked hard. When he started to nibble on her neck she nearly reached the limit of what she could endure.

“Deeper! Please, deeper!” Madeline begged as she felt another inch of cock push inside. She was pressing her hips up to meet him, but it didn’t help enough. She pulled her legs open wider, aching to enjoy every bit of his full hardness.

Madeline let out a restrained gasp as she felt him pull back, nearly sliding himself out of her warm depths. He held there for a moment, the tip of his cock barely inside her, and then he thrust deep. Madeline let out a cry of fulfillment as he drove deep, stretch her pussy all the way to her very core until his balls slapped between her legs. She’d never felt so full, so wickedly impaled, and now there was only one thing she could think of.

“You’re so big! Oh, please... please fuck me hard!” Madeline writhed against him, her hands running over his back as she struggled against the insane feeling of fullness inside her. She needed him now more than she could imagine, and wanted to be nothing more than the ravished slut under such a bulging stud.

Veronica smiled as she took a glance over at the happy pair. Madeline’s demands and Mack’s eager response were echoing around the room. It was impossible to ignore them, and even harder not to be turned on watching their sculpted bodies wrapped together in passion. Veronica felt a twinge of envy was she watched Madeline writhe against the bulging hunk. Still, she had Terrance to enjoy and she wasn’t going to let that opportunity pass.

In fact, she felt wicked as she pressed Terrance into the wall with her naked body. She was a professor, and he was her student, at least twenty years younger than her. He didn’t know it, but that didn’t change the reality for her. The penalties for even dating a student were severe, and despite a litany of temptation and opportunity, Veronica had resisted the urge for years. Now she let all the rules fly away as she pressed her soft tits into his muscled chest and continued stroking his long hard cock.

If her department head knew she was about to mount one of the school’s star athletes, she’d be in a disciplinary hearing in a heartbeat. That very fact only made Veronica hotter. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down for a wild kiss. Her tongue assaulted his mouth, for a moment he hesitated before eagerly joining in. His hands pulling her close. She squirmed in lust as she felt her soft flesh rubbing against his hard muscles.

The he surprised her by grabbing onto her waist and pulling her up. Terrance kept kissing her as he turned around and pressed her into the wall, her legs dandling for a moment before she could lift them up and wrap them around him. Veronica realized her steaming pussy was poised right above his hard cock and moaned into his open mouth as she felt him press into her slit.

He positioned her hips carefully and then she had to break the kiss as he lowered her onto his hard cock. Veronica simply couldn’t endure the raw passion for a moment longer without letting out a lustful cry of satisfaction. She’d never felt so satisfied being impaled before. The very wantonness of the position didn’t help any either. No man had ever taken her like this, and it felt so good to have her pussy stretched open while he held her in the air.

She was completely in his power and the sensuality of that fact was almost overwhelming. He soon had Veronica fully stuffed, and then started to thrust into her as she was suspended against the wall. What little composure she had left fell away as he began hammering his cock into her.

“Yes! Oh Fuck! Fuck me, oh god, fuck me!” Veronica cried out as her whole body shook with each hard thrust. The raw savagery of his pounding rhythm was quickly sending her towards her peak. He was ravishing her willing flesh, and all she could do was moan and gasp as he used his cock to take her.

The sight of Madeline screaming in pleasure as Mack pounded between her legs only made Veronica feel even more needful. She’d watched porn on occasion, but having it happen right in her own living room while she was being fucked made it even hotter. The sounds of flesh and passion echoed around her living room and she swooned, adrift in raw arousal and desire.

Terrance may not have been an expert on sex, but his cock and his stamina made up for any lack of technique and Veronica was beginning to quiver as she was driven right to the edge of control. She dug her fingers into his back and kissed at his cheek as he continued thrusting into her, spreading her tender, eager folds and running his cock against her clit. His rhythm was quickly peaking as well and when he suddenly pushed deep into her, Veronica let out a deep moan as they came.

As the first warm blast of semen filled her depths, Veronica felt a rush of orgasmic pleasure flow through her entire being. She threw her head back against the wall and wailed as the pressure inside her broke. Ecstasy flowed from her deeply stuffed pussy to the tips of her toes and fingers. Her skin tingled as she pulled him close and simply trembled against him.

The sounds of release from across the room was all that it took for Mack to reach his limit as well. With a few more savage thrusts he buried his thick cock into Madeline and began filling her with cum. Her pussy squeezed around him as she came as her cry of pleasure bounced off the walls. She was growing used to the powerful orgasms of her transformed body, but that did nothing to weaken the effect.

Everyone collapsed after that for a few minutes. Their naked bodies piled onto the couch and they took turns casually stroking and snuggling against each other as they recovered. Madeline gave Veronica a knowing look while the older woman panted breathlessly against Terrance’s firm chest. There was no way to overstate how strong the magical orgasms were.

The foursome continued for hours more. The two women changed partners and each managed a to get two cocks stuffing them at the same time before the ravenous duo managed to exhaust the two athletes. Madeline felt an odd satisfaction when they finally kicked the guys out. She’d managed to outlast both of them. If the spell wasn’t about to wear off, she’d have been happy to keep going for hours.

“So it’s about time to go back?” Veronica looked down at her enlarged chest. It wouldn’t be easy to go back to her frumpy old self after all this. It had been the best sex she could remember.

“Yeah, I can already feel the spell lifting. It’s kind of anti-climatic. It doesn’t feel anything like the transformation.” Madeline replied from the couch. She was still naked and simply enjoying it until the spell broke. She knew her concern would reassert once the magic wore off and wasn’t exactly looking forward to that.

That was the moment the spell began to reverse. The two women watched as they started to change again. Madeline’s bust deflated, her hair pulled back into her normal bob cut and her skin tone lost its healthy tan. Her breasts remained a cup size too large, but otherwise she was back to normal.

Veronica, however, barely shifted at all. Her hair returned to its normal length, her breasts sagged a little and her skin lightened, but only a little. She looked a bit older than before, but nothing near her natural age. The difference was unmistakable, and her eyes began to bulge as the feeling of transformation lifted.

“Madeline! I’m... I’m...” Veronica looked down and began to panic. As the all consuming lust fell away, the fact that she was still mostly transformed was abundantly clear, and the consequences of that slammed into her.

“You didn’t change back!” Madeline shot up and ran over to her purse. She fumbled around in it for a moment before she pulled out the case and snapped it open. The brooch was glowing as brightly as ever before, and she could feel its power. “It’s never glowed like this before.”

The two women looked at each other again. There wasn’t a doubt now. They had to find out what the brooch was and how to make it stop.

The End