The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Madeline’s Brooch — Arousing Conculsions

“You’re Professor Morgan?” Susan gasped a bit as she looked over the ravishing young woman sitting across from Madeline. Susan had rushed over to Veronica Morgan’s apartment after Madeline’s frantic call. Now she was just stunned by the voluptuous blonde. Susan could see the effects of the brooch’s magic in Veronica’s large and perky breasts and lustrous hair cascading over her shoulders.

“Yeah, and you’re Susan. Pleased to meet you.” Veronica got up and jiggled her way over to Susan to shake her hand. She didn’t have any bras large enough for her enhanced bust, which guaranteed that she wouldn’t forget what had happened to her easily. She wasn’t quite as bothered by the whole change as Madeline was, despite the immediate inconvenience.

Madeline had brought her magic brooch by Veronica’s office this morning. It had seemed too good to be true and Veronica hadn’t been able to resist the temptation to have the magic brooch transform her as well. Within moments she’d gone from a mid-forties professor fighting the indignities of aging and became a young woman with perfect skin, hair and curves that would cause whiplash. All it had taken was to touch the small piece of jewelry that her former student had found.

Madeline had found the brooch in the new house she’d bought cheap from the estate of deceased older woman. After accidentally discovering its power, she transformed several times into a ravishing trollop who managed to bed Susan, her boss and several random guys before finally bringing the brooch to Veronica. The trouble was that the transformation spell was no longer completely reversing itself when it wore off. Madeline’s normally flat chest was now a perky pair of round breasts. She’d gone to Veronica for help and her former art history professor was now stuck as a sexy twenty something version of herself.

“Oh, buttercups.” Susan muttered as she used Madeline’s favorite stand in for profanity. It seemed appropriate since the mousy little woman had been the root cause of all of this trouble. Susan had used the brooch’s magic a couple of times as well, but had the good fortune to return fully to her natural body when the spell wore off.

“So what do we do now?” Madeline asked. She’d come here to get help, and now they were all worse off. Certainly, she wouldn’t mind keeping her new breasts, but Veronica couldn’t stay like this. There was simply no way to explain the extent of her transformation. The biggest problem was the brooch. Even though the spell had worn off a few hours ago, they could all feel the pull of the magic again. The enchantment embedded a desire to repeat the process, and everyone here had already succumbed to that power at least once.

“Well, I remember seeing an engraving around the jewels right before I activated the magic. I think we should start with that.” Veronica nodded back over towards the small, embroidered jewelry case sitting on her kitchen counter. They’d managed to put the brooch back in its case, and now were just trying to keep away from it. The jewel inside was still glowing intensely enough that light was peeking out from the seams in the small box containing it.

“Did you recognize it?” Madeline asked. She welcomed any distraction that kept her from leaping up and running back over to the brooch.

“No, it didn’t look like it used Russian or Latin letters. We do have a good linguistics department here, and I know one of the professors there pretty well. If he can’t help us, at least he’d know who could.” Veronica felt a warm thrill up her spine as she thought of Philip Jones. She’d had a fling with him years ago when she first started at the university. Their relationship had cooled since then. He was a little older than her, but still managed to keep his six-pack and hadn’t been disappointing in bed. If anything, his weakness was that he lacked a take charge attitude that she’d been looking for at the time.

“Okay then. Do we want to take a picture or something? I don’t know if we should bring the brooch.” Susan tried to keep herself from even looking towards the small box. It was just too easy to be tempted by the pure sexuality it exuded. The siren’s call it sent out was all too much to resist. The last thing she wanted was to fall under its spell again.

“That’s probably a good idea, but I don’t want to leave it here. It’s getting too powerful and I don’t want it pulling in some random person while we’re gone.” Madeline said. She knew it could draw in people, that was how Veronica had become transformed. She certainly didn’t want to make matters worse by getting more people involved. That didn’t make her any more comfortable taking the brooch with them either. So long as it was close at hand, she could succumb to its magic and transform herself again.

The worst part was that she really did want to transform again. The depths of that raw sexuality were just so alluring. She’d always been a shy and reserved girl. Until the brooch transformed her, Madeline rarely dated and had only enjoyed a small portion of her sexuality, far too shy to embrace passion. The brooch’s magic changed all that, once transformed she not only had the body of a lustful pixie, but the libido and desires of one.

“Okay, now we just need to get some pictures.” Susan turned to look at the brooch. The other two women looked as well. It was calling out to them, urging them to open the box and touch it. They sat there staring blankly, not wanting to be the one to go over, and yet all yearning to do so.

“Together, we should go together, and if anyone tries to touch it...” Veronica nodded slowly.

“We have to stop them.” Madeline agreed. It wasn’t a perfect plan, but it was the only one they had.

It took them a few minutes to prepare. They each donned gloves; somehow they knew that they had to touch the brooch with their skin to activate it. The gloves would allow them to pick it up, but also make it harder to activate. It wasn’t much protection, but every bit helped.

“Okay, I’m ready.” Veronica nodded as Susan and Madeline flanked the box. She had her camera ready. She didn’t want to take any longer to do this than she had to. Every moment standing next to the brooch was a moment that would put them at risk.

Susan gripped at the bottom of the case, while Madeline pulled open the lid. The central jewel was now shining bright enough to cast shadows around the room and the two women stood transfixed as Veronica moved in. They all felt woozy as they stared at the swirling light, but Veronica managed to snap several pictures as fast as she could and slammed the case shut.

The sudden action made the other two women jump as the trance was broken. They all backed away quickly, retreating to the other side of the room. There was no way to deny that its power had grown. Anything was possible, and they needed to get their answers quickly.

“Philip said he would take a look at it and we can all come over to his place to discuss what he’s found.” Veronica reported after she traded a few texts and the photos with her friend. It sounded like he had recognized something about the brooch’s inscription, but would take a little while to investigate. By the time they could get to his apartment, he hoped to have some answers for them.

Madeline and Susan grabbed a couple of scarves and carefully worked their way back to the brooch. They had their hands locked together as they walked, squeezing carefully to share their strength. Then they pounced as one, wrapping the small case in layer after layer of scarf and knotting the long runs of cloth. It would take time to unwrap it now, enough time that they could keep each other in check.

They set off. Veronica had struggled to find a top that would keep her new breasts from making too much of a display, but it left her a bit uncomfortable as it pinched her chest. Still, she felt invigorated as she walked. She’d not only gained a more youthful appearance, her entire body had regained her vigor. She felt like she could run a marathon, and an urge to do so, but tamped it down. There would be time for that later.

The other distraction was the attention that three lovely women could draw on a night such as this. Certainly, there were plenty of other coeds around, but there was something about these three that made every man turn his head as they walked across campus. Veronica was reveling in the attention. Susan was wary that such lustfulness could get them to interrupt their mission. Madeline was torn between both feelings. She’d come to enjoy the attention that men directed at her, but she needed to solve this mystery now.

Finally, they reached their destination. Philip lived on the other side of campus in a small apartment building. Veronica stopped for a moment to collect her wits. She’d told him a little about the brooch, but not about its power or what it had done to her. She needed to exude the confidence of a tenured professor, not the giddiness of youth, at least until she managed to convince him.

“Philip, it’s me, Veronica.” She shouted as she knocked. She heard the locks open and the door followed. Philip took a step back and then looked down at the women. His welcoming smile faded as his brow furrowed.

“Veronica?” He stammered as she looked down at her. His eyes deceived him as he looked at her. She looked fabulous, years younger, and her chest was clearly larger than the last time he’d seen her. The hair threw him the most, since it was so much longer than it had been only days ago. If he hadn’t received her texts or heard her voice just now he’d think this was her daughter or a niece.

“Yes. I know it’s going to take a bit to explain, can we come in?” Veronica nodded firmly. She did her best to radiate the air of command that she had in her classroom, despite her appearance.

“Where did we see each other last?” Philip asked. It was hard to deny the truth of his eyes, despite evidence to the contrary. It he was being played, he didn’t want it to go on any longer than it needed to. The truth of it was, the picture Veronica had sent was astonishing, and he was anxious to get back to his research.

“At the faculty dinner last week. Mason spilled his wine all over his wife and nearly got you.” Veronica replied and gave him a stern look. She didn’t want to waste any more time than she already had.

Philip caught that look and took another step back. The chill it sent down his spine left him no doubt and he waved the three girls in. No one could give such a cold stare as Veronica when she was annoyed.

“What happened to you?” Philip asked once everyone was inside. It was hard for him not to be stunned. Veronica looked simply ravishing, and he had to admit that seeing her like this was certainly stirring his cock. Still, he caught the anxious look from the other girls and held his lust in check. Something serious must be happening, and clearly Veronica’s appearance had to be part of it.

“You’re not going to believe it.” Veronica sat down and motioned for everyone to join her. Philip sat and listened as she ran through the story, with Madeline and Susan chiming in as appropriate. He simply took it all in, finding the events almost impossible to accept. If Veronica wasn’t sitting in front of him with a huge pair of tits, long hair and absolutely perfect complexion, he’d have laughed her right out the door.

“Magic...” Philip stated quietly, almost to himself. He thought back to the picture of the inscription and nodded. “I did find something about the inscription. I thought I recognized the language and I got confirmation just as you arrived. It’s looks like a scripted form of ancient Georgian, but the vernacular is much more modern, I’d probably put it around nineteen hundred or so.”

“That’s the same period I dated the brooch. Did you get a translation of the inscription?” Veronica asked.

“Yes. The language was a bit strange, but roughly it comes out as, ‘Surrender to pleasure and become what is desired. Control your passion and become what you desire.’ A bit strange. I’ve asked around to see if anyone recognizes it.” Philip replied. Now that he knew the story of the brooch, it made a lot more sense than it did when he first translated it.

Veronica sat back for a moment and then looked down at herself. Then she looked over at Madeline and Susan. Susan had turned back to her normal self after using the brooch. Madeline had only retained a reduced but still larger than normal bust. Veronica noted that she had almost remained in the same form as when she was transformed.

“Madeline, can you answer me honestly. I know it’s a bit personal, but before you used the brooch did you want bigger breasts?” Veronica asked. She knew exactly how sore a subject that could be, but she had a theory now, and that required some confirmation.

“Well,” Madeline blushed a bit and squirmed cutely in her seat. “Yeah, I... I did kind of. I didn’t really have any before.”

Veronica nodded and gave the poor girl a reassuring pat on her knee. Then she turned to Susan. “And I’ll guess that you like your body, as much as any woman can.”

“I suppose I do, I guess I’ve never really wanted to make any big changes, just little things.” Susan nodded.

“And I hate to admit it, but I’ve wanted to regain my youth for years now.” Veronica sat back again. Now she was sure that she had it. “I think that’s it. When the brooch’s spell lifts it gives us the body that we want, absent any direction otherwise. We’ve been just using it freely, letting it work on the default setting. Maybe if we use it knowing that we need to control it, then we can become what we want when it finishes.”

“Then, if that’s true...” Madeline turned back to look at the bundle of scarves that were wrapped around the brooch and its case. The other girls joined in.

“Then all we have to do is use it again.” Veronica nodded.

“But what about its power? I don’t even need to use it again and it’s making me want to.” Susan asked. It was a big question. There seemed to be two things happening. Not only was the brooch transforming them, it was drawing them in to activate the spell.

“I can only speculate, but it may be the fact that we haven’t been choosing the transformation. It sounds like each time we use it, it’s been because of the suggestions it is putting into our heads. We are surrendering to its temptation, and thus we become locked to its power. If we choose to be transformed, perhaps that will allow us to break free and regain control.” Veronica explained her thoughts. It was no guarantee. The brooch was certainly powerful, and maybe it had infected them too much already. All she could do was cross her fingers and hope. Somehow she knew that if they didn’t regain control soon, they’d be at the mercy of the brooch.

“Okay, then how should we...” Madeline let it hang in the air. She knew that if they transformed that they would turn back into lust crazed women again. Philip might not mind, but three girls and one guy wasn’t exactly her idea of a great night. Sure, she knew just how much fun she could have with other women, but she still preferred men.

“And what about me, I don’t need to change again, do I?” Susan asked. She was a bit torn by the notion. She certainly enjoyed the sex, but if she didn’t need to be under the brooch’s spell again, maybe that would be safer.

“I think we all need to do it. You may not need to change your body, but I think that the brooch still has power over your mind. You need to take control, and it will free you.” Veronica answered. She did her best to sound certain despite the fact that she didn’t really know just how this was going to go. If they were lucky, they’d really break the spell completely and return to their old selves. At worst, they’d end up trapped forever inside their transformed bodies and driven by unquenchable lust.

“All right, that just leaves the where and when.” Madeline nodded. She didn’t know if this was a good idea or not, but at the least they needed to try taking control of the situation. If they didn’t try something she felt that there was no way things wouldn’t spin out of control.

“Well, Philip, if you don’t mind. I think we’ll need a bit of help from you.” Veronica turned to her old friend and they started to plan out the evening. She didn’t want anything left to chance, and she wanted to be sure they’d all enjoy the proceedings as much as possible. There was no sense in letting a good thing go to waste.

There wasn’t a lot to prep. Veronica’s apartment had done well enough for their earlier encounter with her jock students. Still, There was a bit of rearranging and some borrowing of cushioned furniture to help round things out. All of the women knew that once they were transformed they were pretty much inclined to any kind of debauchery that could be imagined.

The harder part was the guest list. Veronica insisted that Philip join them, and the other two women agreed. He looked like he could keep up for a while. The trouble was they wanted at least two more men. None of them were exactly used to planning an orgy and they had little doubt that this was exactly what they were doing. The real trouble was that they didn’t want just anyone to join them. They needed people they could trust, but they didn’t want to let anyone else in on the secret or else they could just make the situation worse.

Finally, Madeline though up the answer. Her boss, Rodges and his assistant Karen could round out the group. They didn’t know what was going on, but she could attest to their stamina and this would give her a chance to sort things out with her boss since he was going to start asking difficult questions when she got back to work anyway. Getting invited to an event like this would no doubt smooth over any issues. She couldn’t imagine him turning her down. The other two women considered it for a few minutes and then agreed.

Rodges and Karen didn’t disappoint. After the performance that Madeline had given them the day before they were more than ready for another round. Now all they had to do was wait for the duo to arrive. It shouldn’t take too long, but it was long enough for them to order out and get a nice meal before settling in for an evening or lustful fun.

“So do you think you can keep up?” Veronica slid her soft chest up to Philip’s bare arm. Now that they were settled on the plan she had to admit that she was getting excited. In fact, she was feeling frisky and brimming with youthful energy that she hadn’t experienced in a long time. The memory of the morning’s escapades didn’t hurt anything either.

“I’ll certainly try.” Philip smiled down at her sheepishly. “Are you sure you want me here? I mean, if you aren’t mastering the biggest practical joke on me since I was an undergrad, I’m not exactly young anymore.”

Veronica smiled. She could certainly understand a bit of performance anxiety at this point. Given the story he’d been given, and just looking at the trio of young women would give an old man pause. Philip never did have an overabundance of confidence. She found it endearing, despite his normal attraction to forceful men. The truth was, as she was getting older she’d come to realize that the domineering type caused more trouble than not, and that was one of the reasons she was still single.

“I wouldn’t have called you if I didn’t think you could help. I hadn’t exactly planned on this solution, but I guarantee that once we’ve started, I’ll make sure that you don’t get left behind.” Veronica giggled. She pulled her hair back over her ear in a purely girlish maneuver and quivered happily as she saw him swoon. She knew Philip wasn’t exactly popular with the ladies either, and this was probably the most attention he’d gotten in quite a while.

Part of her was even tempted to get started early. She could sense the tension in him, both eager and anxious at the same time. Veronica knew she could relieve some of that tension. The thought of pulling down his pants and diving in was getting her wet. Still, she knew she should wait. This would be a crazy enough evening without trying to jump the gun.

“Well, I think we’ve got things about as ready as we can.” Madeline reported as she waved towards the room. She’d positioned cushions and pillows around the room. Susan had set up a little spread of food and drinks to get them started. They certainly couldn’t go all night without a bit of nourishment. The selection was a bit limited since Susan had cleared out Veronica’s refrigerator and half her pantry. A single woman wasn’t normally stocked for this kind of event, but they’d make due.

Everyone’s head snapped towards the door at the sound of the doorbell. Madeline and Susan held back, and it took Veronica a moment to pull herself away from Philip and strut over to the door. She only hoped that Philip liked what he saw of her swaying backside. She was still surprised at just how comfortable it was to really make a show out of such a simple thing. She’d never been quite the strut her stuff before, but now she just couldn’t resist the urge to display her renewed youthfulness.

Rodges and Karen were looking around when the door flew open to reveal the voluptuously unbound professor. Her breasts were straining against her top, and Veronica had decided to forgo her attempt at containment and just let them jiggle freely. About the only thing suggesting her true age were the rather stern pair of wire rim glasses sitting on her nose.

“Hello. I’m Dan Rodges and this is Karen. We received an invitation from Madeline.” Rodges’s eyes couldn’t help but latch onto the freely swaying roundness of Veronica’s chest. He made a valiant effort to look her in the eyes, but when the cool evening air made her nipples poke through her thin top, there was no further hope of regaining his dignity and he simply enjoyed the show.

Karen was almost drawn in as well. She managed to control herself enough to extend her hand, which Veronica took gently and gave the young woman a soft shake. “I’m guessing that you’re Veronica. It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

“Yes, and I’m glad you both could come, now, let’s all get inside and the real fun can start.” Veronica ushered her two guests inside. She could see that Madeline and Susan had already unwrapped the brooch case and they were standing over by the couch, each with one hand on the little embroidered box. The professor swooned for a moment, feeling the draw of the brooch calling to her. She stepped over to join them.

“Everyone here has now heard about the power that the brooch has, and since we hope this will be the last time we use it until we can understand it better, I wanted everyone to get a chance to see real magic. Then we can all enjoy ourselves.” Madeline smiled sheepishly as she reached over to carefully crack open the case. It was time. She was a bit nervous showing off the transformation in front of her boss and coworker, but they’d already seen her far more intimately. She knew it was the vestiges of her old shyness, despite everything that had happened, she’d not completely lost her reservations.

As the case opened, the swirling blue glow flowed out into the room. It was strikingly bright, casting shadows even against the relatively bright lights of Veronica’s living room. The ebb and flow of the color were unlike anything else, and only added to the magical energy in the air. The three women who’d already been touched by it stood staring for a moment. The raw power was surging through them, and now it was their time to claim it.

Madeline moved her hand first. Somehow it felt different now than all those times before. She was reaching out to touch it of her own will, because she wanted it, not because it was drawing her in. The siren call fell away as she asserted her will, and she felt a slight jolt when her fingers finally touched the cool metal.

Veronica and Susan followed a moment later. Their own desires pushed away the enchantment and as their skin felt the smoothness of the brooch’s surface, they also felt a jolt of energy before the normal tingling of transformation started to flow through them.

The blue glow from the central gem swirled and flared for a moment before it flowed out, dividing into three parts as it flowed up each woman’s arm. As it had each time before, the blue glow wrapped around them, transforming their flesh in a wave of magical energy.

Madeline was first. Her skin cleared and became smooth and soft. Her fingernails grew sharp and painted a devilish red. Her muscles firmed up as what little fat she had spread around to give her a softer look. Her hair flowed from a short bob until it was cascading past her waist in full-bodied brown lochs. Her figure shifted next, from a skinny little woman to voluptuous curves, a large pair of breasts, tight waist and flaring hips. Finally, her face changed, not so much as to make it hard to recognize her, but just adjusting the details so that she became the perfect mark of beauty.

Veronica and Susan transformed in unison. In truth, they changed little. Veronica regained the magically perfect skin and her curves became a bit smoother. Susan also enjoyed modest changes to her skin and bust. The effect was still striking, each change made always enhanced their sexuality, from lifting up their breasts, to lengthening their eyelashes. When the magic finished its work, the two women were as perfectly desirable as only magic could achieve.

The three observers stood in awe. It was simply an impossible thing that they all witnessed, and yet they couldn’t deny their eyes. The power of it reverberated around the room. The charged atmosphere that had existed before the transformations was now ready to explode. Philip and Rodges were as hard as two men could be and Karen’s panties were soaked just from the sexual energy pulsing through the room.

Veronica was the first to move. The rush of arousal from the transformation only fueled the yearning that she’d felt before touching the brooch again. Now there was no denying her need for satisfaction. She nearly leapt the few feet to Philip and wrapped her arms around him. He stood there stunned for a moment before she snaked her hands around his neck and pulled him down for a passionately wet kiss. She cooed as he returned her affection, and she felt his hardness straining against his pants as she pressed her breasts into his hard chest.

Madeline and Susan didn’t wait to watch the other couple. The two women strutted over to Rodges and Karen with raging lust swirling in their eyes. The sight of their breasts bouncing in unison and their hips swaying with the same rhythm served to flare the wicked heat burning in the room. Madeline decided to start with Karen as Susan wrapped around Rodges.

For a minute the room was filled with the smacking of lips and the wild caresses of free hands over soft flesh. There was no further need for words, and the sexual tension was too strong to resist. Clothes started to fly around the room. First, it was Karen’s top, then Susan’s skirt. Pants and shirts were tossed aside, followed only moments later by bras, panties and boxers. No one was in the mood for tender lovemaking, it was all a race to that first needful release.

“Are you sure this is a good idea?” Philip asked as Veronica knelt down and opened up his pants. Her delicate fingers made quick work of his buckle and was unzipping his trousers while his eyes darted from her naked flesh to the debauchery on the other side of the room. He could feel his hardness straining against his boxers, yearning for freedom. The energy flowing around the room disturbed the rational part of his brain that was fighting to retain some control.

Veronica simply pulled down his pants and boxers in one big pull. A wolfish grin grew on her face as she admired his throbbing manhood. It had been years since the last time she’d seen it, and she wasn’t disappointed. At this point she knew that words were useless, and simply bent in and took the tip into her mouth and started to suck. Philip let out a cry of surprise as she traced around the bulging head of his cock with her tongue.

She’d never been shy about oral sex before, but with the magic of the transformation still fresh in her system she found it more wickedly enjoyable. Veronica wanted Philip so worked up that he’d stop worrying and just dive in. As she started to bob her head onto his cock, he stopped asking silly questions and simply let out gasps and moans of pleasure. His hands reached down to stroke her hair as he struggled to retain control. Her hands didn’t make it any easier as she caressed his balls and stroked the lower part of his shaft.

Then just as she could feel him beginning to lose control she pulled up, letting his cock slide out of her mouth with a loud pop. Veronica slowly stood up, letting her nipples drag against his firm stomach and chest until she pulled down his head for another kiss. “Now it’s your turn.”

Philip blinked for a moment as he came down from the intense edge of release and then smiled down at Veronica. He slid his hands down to her waist and then picked her up as she squealed excitedly. He took a few steps over to one set of cushions and then tossed her onto her back. Veronica slid her legs open and watched as he knelt down and pressed his mouth into her aching pussy lips.

“Oh, oh, Philip!” Veronica gasped as he sent his tongue over her inflamed flesh. He traced the valley between her labia from the entrance to her depths to the front of her mound, and then pressed deeper. He sought out the tender folds around her clit and then started to suck and gently nibble around her sensitive nub.

Veronica squirmed as he continued his assault upon her sensitive flesh. She couldn’t imagine where he’d learned how, but Philip was expertly turning her into a seething mass of need. Her pussy ached for him, but she was torn. As much as she wanted to feel his manhood plunging into her, she didn’t want him to stop working his tongue between her legs. She ground her pussy into his mouth as she gripped the sides of the cushions, fighting to hold on as the pressure inside her kept building.

“Please, please...” She whimpered, gasping as the needs of the flesh overwhelmed everything else. It was all so good, she didn’t even know what she was begging for, aside from the release she was rushing towards. She’d pulled her thighs open as far as she could, opening herself for whatever Philip choose to do to her.

Philip gave her pussy another long lick and then pulled up, crawling over her and trailing kisses up her soft stomach until he reached her heaving chest. Veronica was panting, balancing on the peak as he slid his mouth over one of her hard nipples and started to suck on her. He sent a hand over the other breast, squeezing her softness as he nibbled on her tender teat. Veronica let out another moan as he teased her, She squirmed with frustration as she slid back from the frantic edge. She needed more!

He didn’t make her wait long. He licked at her nipple for a moment, then pulled away until he was poised between her legs. Veronica positioned herself for him, her pussy open and eager as he pressed the head of his shaft into her nether lips. She looked up at him, begging him to take her. Her earlier tryst with her students had been full of passion, but Philip had injected a tenderness into this moment that had her swooning.

Philip lowered himself for a soft kiss as he rubbed his hardness along the length of her wet pussy. His cock was soon dripping with her juices as their tongues danced. She pressed her hips up, rubbing her tender folds against his shaft. Then he pulled back and she quivered in anticipation as she felt the tip of his manhood slide down her slit and press against her seething channel.

“Oh, god...” Veronica moaned when he thrust forward. With one long thrust he slid deep into her, filling her aching void to perfection. She shuddered as he ground his hips into hers with the base of his cock pressed into her stretched pussy lips. The sudden fullness was almost too much for her, and she pulled him to her again. She wrapped her arms around his chest, and dragged him down for another wanton kiss as her legs captured his thighs.

Philip kissed her passionately as he started to move inside her. This was no time for tenderness. Their needs were too hot, each aching with lust, and he quickly found a pounding rhythm that had them both panting and gasping. Veronica’s breasts bounced against his chest with every filling thrust as he pulled back to her gates each time before plunging deep. His hands slid over her open flesh, caressing and stroking as she dug her fingers into her back.

They were lost to the fury of untamed arousal. Their flesh becoming one as he hammered her seething flesh. Her hips rose to meet each forceful thrust and they traded kisses and licks as they gave into to their animal passions. The raw energy drove them on longer than they would have thought possible, but the needs of their flesh were reaching the point of boiling over.

They cried out together as Philip gave her quivering pussy a final deep thrust. His cock exploded inside her, filling her with his cum as the sudden feeling of impalement sent her over the edge. Her pussy squeezed down on his shaft as her orgasm consumed her. Her hands dug into her back, pulling him closer as she felt his hardness pulsing. The raw intensity of pleasure left her panting and shuddering beneath his firm flesh. It was only now as they lay panting that they remembered they weren’t alone.

Rodges was busy trying to handle three horny women at once. He’d been pushed back onto the couch once they’d stripped him bare. Susan was kneeling between her legs with her lips wrapped around his cock as she gave him a passionate sucking. Madeline and Karen flanked him, each naked with their generous breasts pressing against his arms and chest. He did his best to please them both, with his hands stroking their wet pussies. It wasn’t easy to keep a rhythm with both hands as Susan continued demonstrating her skills on his manhood.

Madeline moaned as Rodges found her clit with his stroking fingers. His technique could still use some work, but she was so horny that even his awkward fumbling felt wonderful. She felt rather mischievous as she pressed her naked flesh into his and kissed his cheek while she moaned wantonly. She enjoyed acting so shamelessly, knowing that it must be driving him wild.

Karen felt the same way as she mirrored Madeline’s actions from the other side. Despite her adventurous ways she’d never found herself with two other girls and one guy. She knew Rodges was doing his best, but he couldn’t keep it up for long before one of them would draw his complete attention.

Susan knew that as well, and as she brought him closer to his peak, she planned to be the first woman Rodges would enjoy today. Her pussy was aching for him, and she knew all she had to do was climb up and mount her hungry flesh on his. The hardest part was holding back so he could enjoy the moment. Having three women at once was something that few men could ever realize, and Susan wanted to let him savor the experience while he could.

It wasn’t hard to draw it out. She knew just how to keep a man from getting too excited while keeping him near that ragged edge. Susan ran her tongue over his length, teasingly licking around the head and then taking it in her mouth. When she felt him starting to strain against the urges boiling up, she would pull back and return to simply teasing kisses for a few moments before she started again with another licking pattern.

All the while, she had a hand between her legs. She was so hot that it was hard to keep disciplined, but she managed to hold it together. She was dripping wet, and resisted the urge to plunge her fingers deep inside. The hard cock in her mouth was the next thing she wanted to feel inside her hungry folds. She admired his size, and the fact he’d managed to keep control despite being pressed between so much soft feminine flesh.

Susan continued until she had him right at the boiling point. He was too excited to come down easily, but he was holding on. She smiled and finally pulled her lips from his bulging hardness. She slowly kissed his tip and then proceeded up his stomach, to his firm chest. She’d admired him before, and now that she was under the brooch’s spell she couldn’t keep from indulging.

He was everything that Madeline had said. Now, Susan had the chance to enjoy him. She climbed up, her nipples following where her lips had just been. Her breasts jiggled as she climbed onto his lap. The other girls backed off enough so that she could straddle him. His cock was already standing up straight. She lowered her hips, carefully guiding her pussy onto his hardness. She rubbed her slit against him, covering him with her juices.

“Are you ready?” She asked as she teased the tip of his cock with her slick nether lips. She knew it must be driving him wild to be so close and yet held outside. She could feel his hips twitching, fighting to thrust up, but held down by her weight and the attentions of the other two women. Susan savored the moment, she’d found herself on the opposite end many times before, but she rarely managed to be the one in control like this. As much as she enjoyed being teased into a helpless wanton creature, there was a satisfaction to be found in being the one doing the teasing.

“I am.” Rodges smiled. She could see he was doing his best to hide how desperate he was, how much he needed the freedom to claim her flesh. Susan admired his discipline, even though she could see the cracks forming as she let his cock head dip slightly deeper into her warm passage.

“Good.” She moaned as she pressed down. Her pussy spread around him as her hips lowered onto him. Susan shuddered from the feeling of fullness growing between her legs as she let him slip deeper inside. Between her sopping wetness and his raging hardness, she had no trouble taking him into her depths. Finally, they gasped together for a moment as she ground her pussy lips into the base of his cock.

Before he could say anything, she assaulted his lips with hers. The wanton passions raging inside them were unleashed and they ground their naked bodies together, savoring the union of their flesh. The wonderful mix of hard and soft, wet and hot, it all simmered together. The frantic moment of their kiss gave broke down their control. Susan began shifting her hips, lustfully humping his aching hardness.

Rodges was still pinned by her weight, but his hands were free to roam her flesh as she set the rhythm of their fucking. He bit his lip to keep from simply firing off from the raw pleasure her eager flesh was delivering. His cock was throbbing as her tightness caressed and squeezed with her every movement.

Susan was barely in control as well. She gasped and moaned, both from the hardness drilling between her legs and the way his hands stroked and squeezed her. She couldn’t deny him, couldn’t deny the needs of her flesh. Her desire was simply too much to contain, and when his hands finally sank into her ripe breasts, it was too much to contain. She hammered her hips into his and cried out as the pleasure in her finally broke free and flowed through her.

Rodges howled as he lost control. His cock pulsed inside her as Susan kept working her hips frantically. His seed flowed into her as he panted. Even the wild time he’d spent with Madeline paled compared to the power that this woman had. He pulled her close, kissing her again as they both shared in the ecstasy of the raw passion.

As the spent pair collapsed together on the couch, Karen and Madeline pulled away. They’d both been mesmerized by the raw sexuality on display and now that the peak had been reached, that spell was broken. The two women looked at each other. It had barely been a day since their last encounter, but Madeline could see the eagerness in Karen’s eyes for a repeat.

Karen slipped off the couch, and took hold of Madeline’s hand. She pulled Madeline off the couch and sent her spiraling towards a set of cushions on the floor before she reached for her purse. Karen had come prepared this time for another escapade with the frisky little woman. It only took a moment of fumbling for her to pull out the non-descript bag that held her toys. She took a moment, making sure that Madeline saw as she opened it up and pulled out a thick strap-on dildo.

Madeline watched, at first surprised at Karen’s foresight, and then eager to try out the thick toy. She’d never actually seen such a thing in real life, the closest was her toy at home, and that had never been made to be used like this. Karen stepped into the harness and pulled it up, sliding a smaller sympathetic dildo into her pussy before tightening the straps. Just the sight of the hard fake cock was enough to get Madeline even more excited.

As Karen finished adjusting the toy, Madeline quickly considered what to do. There were so many options, and she knew there would be time to try out many of them. Finally, she decided and rolled over. She pressed her chest into the soft cushions as she pushed her round ass into the air, wiggling it back and forth enticingly. She was so hot, so ready for more that the very idea of being mounted and taken like an animal fit her mood perfectly.

Karen didn’t waste any time taking up position. She’d only had a chance to use this particular rig a few times before, and only with a far less adventurous partner. She looked forward to having some fun with the spunky brunette in front of her. Karen started by rubbing the thick shaft along Madeline’s wet slit. It didn’t take long to get it covered in juices as the small woman moaned and whimpered from the assault.

“Oh, yes! Put it in!” Madeline panted. The craving between her legs was growing to epic proportions. She could barely remember being so horny, even after the last few days of depravity. Karen skillfully rubbed all her sensitive spots and just the thought of having something so long and hard inside her was getting Madeline even more excited.

Karen pulled back and carefully guided the tip down the grove of Madeline’s slit until it slid easily into the entrance to her pussy. She could see that Madeline was fighting to keep from squirming as she begged to be filled. Karen stroked Madeline’s perfectly smooth ass for a moment, admiring the magic’s work before giving the prone woman a sharp smack on her ass. As Madeline squealed, Karen pressed her hips forward, thrusting deep into warm flesh.

Madeline wailed as Karen drove into her. The sensation was so familiar, but for a moment it was strange as well. The thickness was so much like a man, but the cool plastic was almost a shock. She didn’t have long to consider it as Karen quickly started a rough, hard pace. Madeline bounced with every thrust, gasping and panting as Karen quickly drove her to the height of pleasure.

Karen was shuddering as well, doing her best to keep up her strong rhythm. The way the nubs on the harness teased her clit and the small dildo rubbed inside her was enough to drive her wild, and the passionate sounds Madeline made only intensified her own arousal. Karen never got this excited or this wild and she didn’t know how to control herself any further.

“Harder! Yes, fuck me harder!” Madeline squealed between driving thrusts. The raw intensity of Karen’s pounding had her at the edge. She could feel that Karen was becoming frantic as well, but it was different from the way a man would increase his fervor in those final wild thrust. Karen’s hips were wavering, and Madeline knew it was because she was about to cum. She needed Karen to finish her first before breaching that final resistance.

Karen did her best to comply with Madeline’s request, but her own release was so close. She was gripping hard into the brunette’s hips, trying to steady herself as she rammed the fake cock into Madeline’s quivering flesh. All the pent up energy from watching Rodges and Susan was boiling over, and she did her best to mimic the final franticness of a man before she lost all control.

Madeline wailed as her pussy was pounded mercilessly. The raw pleasure of it was almost enough, and then she felt a hard deep thrust and Karen’s hands squeezing her hips as the blonde cried out. That final combination of pain and pleasure sent Madeline over the edge, and her voice joined with Karen’s as her orgasm washed over her.

The power of it flattened her. Madeline’s legs gave way and the pair fell onto the cushions as the dildo slipped out of her quivering folds. Karen collapsed on top of her; lacking the power to keep herself up. All the energy that had built up was now coursing through them as raw ecstasy, reducing them to puddles of wet, panting flesh.

By now the room was filled with the panting from their shared workouts. The frenzy of lust had been sated and now everyone was recovering for the next round. Madeline knew from experience that it wouldn’t take long for her or the other transformed women to be ready for another session, and she just wondered how long it would take them to get the men and Karen ready.

As the fog of contentment started to fade, she took a moment to look over at the other couples. Veronica was already starting to tease Philip back into form for another go. Rodges was busy stroking Susan’s ripe breasts as well. It couldn’t be long before they would start working the next round. Madeline smiled. There would be plenty of time to enjoy all the wicked fun they could think of.

It didn’t take long for them to start another session of sex and a third followed soon after. After an hour, everything simply blurred together as they let their lust guide them from one powerful orgasm to another. It wasn’t until the evening was nearly over that they found themselves naked and relaxed some on the couch, some on the cushioned floor as they approached the time for the spell to wear off.

Madeline sat there for a moment, enjoying the casual nudity around her. It was a strange feeling being naked like this, even after all she’d done. She’d enjoyed every moment of it, and yet she felt a longing to return to a more normal existence as well. She didn’t want to go back to the closed off life she’d had, but after days of wild orgies, she would be happy to find a bit more of a middle ground.

As she felt the first hints of the spell lifting she casually got up and walked over to the brooch. It was still glowing, as brightly as ever and this time she felt an urge to do something she’d not done before. Susan and Veronica joined her. Each of the women standing naked around the glowing gem and they all reached out to touch it.

Another rush of energy flowed out of it. For the first time since they’d found it, the central stone went dark as the swirling energies flowed around the trio. They all gasped as the magic worked around them. For a moment they were confused, awash in the tingling magic.

“Now, take control! Tell it what you want to be!” Madeline gasped as she suddenly understood what she had to do. Susan and Veronica nodded and they each closed their eyes as the swirling glow surrounded them and grew brighter with every moment. They focused their inner thoughts, concentrating on what they wanted from the magic. Then, as the swirling seemed to blur into an even glow, it flared and left the three women again standing naked around the brooch.

Everyone’s eyes turned to the trio. Susan looked much the same, as the magic had barely transformed her, it was hard to see much change as the spell fell away. Veronica’s transformation was more pronounced. Her figure returned mostly to its original form, though with a bit less fat and much smoother skin. Her bust was reduced as well, but her smaller breasts retained the youthful perkiness they’d had from the spell’s magic. Finally, her hair and face returned to their old form, save a few wrinkles.

Finally, came Madeline. She smiled as she looked down. Her hair had returned to its normal bob cut, and her figure had lost most of the curves the brooch had given her, but her hips were a bit more pronounced and she still had a pair of small ripe breast poking out from her chest.

“Are you all okay? It doesn’t look like it worked.” Philip asked. As crazy as the night had been, he hated for it to all be a waste. Yet, his eyes clearly showed that the effects of the magic had not been completely wiped away.

“Well, I’m fine.” Madeline smiled as she looked down at her chest again. “I decided to keep them, after all. But I don’t feel the brooch calling to me any more. I think it worked.”

“Yeah, I don’t feel it either.” Veronica looked over at the brooch for a moment. That pulling desire to touch it was gone. At least for now, the spell seemed to have truly been broken. “I couldn’t resist making a few improvements either.”

“You look wonderful.” Philip nodded as he took in the sight of Veronica standing there. She looked almost half her age, aside from her face, and even there she looked a good decade younger. It wasn’t enough of a change that people would suspect anything more than a skilled use of makeup, but he would always know the truth.

Veronica nodded. She could tell that she’d sparked a new attachment to him through the day’s events. They’d always been friends, but after today, she might give him another chance at being more than that.

“All good here.” Susan added. She’d not done much on the outside with the magic, but she’d taken the opportunity to retune her physic so she could maintain her figure and muscles without so many trips to the gym or so tight a diet. Somehow she could feel that she’d never have to worry about eating that extra dessert again.

“Well, I think we should put this away for safe keeping until we figure out some more about it.” Madeline said as she closed the case to the brooch. As much as she’d enjoyed the last few days, it would be a while before she’d be comfortable playing with magic again. She’d never imagined she’d be in this position. But at the moment there was one other important concern.

“Can anyone help me find my clothes?” She blushed slightly. As the thrill of that final transformation faded and her normal modesty began to reassert itself, she felt a serious rush of embarrassment at being so exposed.

Everyone laughed. It seemed the perfect way to prove that everything was returning to normal. They quickly went on a clothes hunt. The worries that had brought them here were all gone now. The power of the brooch would wait until they were ready for it. For now, it was time to get on with their lives and simply enjoy the memories.

The End