The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Magic in Minnesota

By Hypnofur

Dianna Barnwell entered the dark, candle lit room with the arrogance she had become known for over the last 5 years in Minneapolis. The distance between her home in ritzy Edina to this house in depressed Camden was about fifteen miles and $200k in median income. Dianna was not happy to have to come to this part of the city, especially since the chance of success with this plan was flimsy at best. However, at this point, she needed a miracle… or a curse.

Valthos the Sorcerer was impressed by her confidence and strength of personality as she walked into his lair. She never broke eye contact with him, and plopped herself down in one of the chairs across the large gothic table he was seated at. She was every bit as beautiful in real life as she was in the Minneapolis tabloids and on the basketball wives reality show she sometimes appeared on. No wonder the local press covered her every outing and outburst. Thanks to her notoriety, Valthos knew all about her. She was probably even a bigger star than her basketball all-star husband. Everyone knew all about her.

Dianna, however, was sizing up Valthos with her icy stare as she sat across from him. He didn’t look that powerful. She could tell two things from his dark eyes. First, he was not that old. Probably even in his twenties. Second, he used make up to give himself that dark eyed look. She couldn’t believe she had bought into this crap. Here she was in some candle lit shit hole with some recent college grad and some big, blank looking dude standing next to him like a body guard. She was glad she had her tazer with her, but frankly, she thought she could take this make up wearing dungeon and dragons nerd in a fight anyway.

“So, you’re magic, huh?” she asked him.

“I’ve been known to bend the rules of reality” he answered cryptically.

“Can you make people do shit they don’t want to, or not?” she deadpanned. She was known for her abruptness.

“Who do you need to do something they don’t want to do?” he said.

Dianna noticed that rhymed. Was that one of his things? Did he rhyme too? Was that part of his schtick? God damnit, this was stupid, she thought. It didn’t matter. It was her last god damned hope.

“My husband, Darren, plays pro ball” she said. Usually, she didn’t need to tell people that Darren Barnwell was a professional basketball player. He was one of the top 10 players in the league. This wizard dude didn’t look like he followed sports though. He probably just followed Game of Thrones or something with dragons in it, she thought.

“I see” he said quietly, trying to keep his mysterious edge.

“Anyway, he’s about to sign an extension contract with Minnesota, for less money, to go play with his beloved current teammates and potentially win a championship. However, New York is offering to back the bank truck up. I’m made more for Manhattan than Minnesota, Mister…. What’s your name? Valium the Wizard or something?” she asked.

Valthos was not pleased with her insolence. In truth, his name was Dennis Siderchuck. He was a twenty seven year old security guard who had always been fascinated by the occult. A few months ago, he found a magic spell that actually caused people to instantly believe whatever he said. Of course, they had to go through certain steps before that would work. Magic always had rules.

Valthos just stared at Dianna with the scariest look he could muster. He had spent so much time and energy creating his creepy magic lair. He had gotten his mom to move out, and he had redecorated the entire first floor with this gothic motif. However, Valthos was quite annoyed to see that the ambience didn’t have any effect on Dianna. She was not intimidated. Dianna Barnwell did not get intimidated.

She took the Minnesota contract out of her bag and started waving it in front of the newly minted sorcerer. “This is the contract he is going to sign, unless you give me power to control him and get him not to do it. Can you do that?” she said in an annoyed tone.

Valthos knew now was the time for a little show of power. “Detective Hanson, take out your gun and put it to your head.” He said to the large man standing next to him. The man instantly complied.

Detective Hanson was Valthos’ first, and only, conquest. Dennis’ next door neighbor was a highly scouted high school basketball player. He had got in some trouble with some guys he ran with and was about to get pinched for knocking over a liquor store. The kid came to Valthos/Dennis, and asked for his help. The two of them planned and planned. Through a bit of brute force and a little bit of luck, they got Detective Hanson to drink the potion and then recite the latin phrase that would get him to believe anything that Valthos said.

It didn’t take long for Valthos to realize that not only could he get the good Detective to believe that his next door neighbor was innocent in the whole liquor store situation. He could get him to believe anything, like that Valthos was his king.

Word of the situation must have gotten out in the basketball community, and thus made its way to Dianna somehow. Valthos was very surprised when she contacted him. He actually had Detective Hanson check things out to make sure it wasn’t some sort of prank for her reality show.

Dianna was impressed that the big guy was complying so blankly and putting a gun to his own head.

“There is the matter of my fee.” Valthos said, again trying to sound sophisticated. “It is ten thousand doll—“ he started, before Dianna instantly cut him off.

“Fine. What do I need to do?” she asked. She just wanted to be out of there.

“You must drink this potion, then repeat the phrase I give you.” Valthos said, not wanting to prolong this. He didn’t want her to get cold feet. He was so thrilled when she took the wine glass he offered her and threw down a big swig. She went to comment about the disgusting taste, but this time Valthos cut her off, knowing that the next words she uttered must be those of the spell.

“Say Et omne , quod credit mihi Valthos” he instructed.

“Et omne , quod credit mihi Valthos” she complied. She waited for a moment, but she didn’t feel any different. Was she supposed to feel different? Would this potion really give her the power to control Darren?

“Did it work? I better have, that stuff is putrid!” she complained.

Valthos’ heart was beating a million miles a minute. It was time for a test.

“No, that’s not true. Actually, you love the taste of the drink, and you want to have the rest of it right now.” He said.

Well, it is better than I thought at first, and I am thirsty. Ok, I do want to drink the rest of this right now, she thought. She chugged it down. Upon finishing it she wished she could get some more. She loved it.

Valthos delightedly watched her. It was working!

“Ok, that is really good stuff, but what do I need to do to control Darren’s decision and get him out of Minnesota?” she asked.

“We’ll get to that in time. It doesn’t matter that much.” Valthos said.

Dianna figured he was right. She could wait on that. It wasn’t life and death.

“Besides, speaking of control, Dianna, I know your secret.”

Holy shit! He did? What secret did he know? Dianna thought.

“I know you have always secretly wanted to be controlled.” He told her.

That didn’t seem right to Dianna. Ever since she was a little girl, she always wanted to be the one calling the shots. She loved to see people kowtow to her whims. She loved to use her beauty, celebrity, power, whatever to get others to do what she wanted.

But had it all been a façade? Had she always wanted to secretly be controlled? Maybe it would be nice to be told what do. To be compliant. Maybe that was her secret. It was her secret, how could he have known?

“How did you know that? Can you read minds?” Dianna asked, now starting to fear his power a little bit.

“Perhaps. Maybe I can just sense things. Like the fact that you are realizing I am the most masculine, sexual, attractive guy you’ve ever met” Valthos said.

Dianna knew that wasn’t right. Her husband was a 6″—8″ Ebony god with chiseled muscles. Valthos was a little white dude with eye make up on. He didn’t have many muscles. Unless, of course, true strength wasn’t about muscles. True strength was about power, and Valthos clearly had so much power. That was sexy. Incredibly sexy. So sexy. Yeah, maybe he was the sexiest guy she had ever met.

She felt herself get a little flushed being around him.

“In fact, Dianna, you find the idea of me controlling you to be very, very, sexy” Valthos said, his cock hardening as he looked at the beautiful woman absorbing his truths.

Dianna felt her pussy moisten. Oh god, it would be so hot for him to control me…..

“You want me to be your Lord, Dianna. You want me to be your king.” He said firmly

Yes! My king. It’s also sexy. Will he be my king? I’d be his servant. Oh god, its all so sexy. Dianna thought.

“Tell me I am your king Dianna”

“You are my king” she said, her eyes wide at the sight of sexy man taking control of her.

“Again”

“You are my king!”

“You want to serve me Dianna!”

Yes! I want to serve him. My king! My Master!

“You belong to me now Dianna, and that fills your heart with joy” Valthos said.

Dianna smiled so brightly. She beamed with joy and pride that he had chosen her to be his. She felt so lucky that she had come here tonight to be found by her king.

“You want only to please me! You will obey my every command. You will deny me nothing!” Valthos grunted, his breathing ragged with arousal as he was drunk on his own power. “I bet you used to fuck Darren so good when you were first going out, but now he probably has to beg for sex from you” Valthos said.

Dianna just sat there in awe of her king, so aroused by just being near him. She didn’t want to think about sex with Darren.

“He’s probably asked you to do things in bed, and you just scream at him, telling him no!” Valthos said. He always assumed that would happen to him if he ever got married. Well, he had assumed it before he created the potion and his life changed so drastically.

“yes” Dianna admitted

“What? What has he asked you to do that you refused him?” Dennis asked. He was quite sure the answer had to do with her ass.

“He wanted to cum on my face. He said that some groupie bitches were begging his teammate to do it to them, and the idea turned him on.”

“You told him no? You screamed at him?” Valthos said.

“Yes, I said there is no way I would ever let that happen to me. I’d cut his damn dick off first.”

Valthos laughed. He loved the contrast of her tough talk with her new submissive mindset. “You are quite the saucy one Dianna!” he said with a whole hearted laugh, trying to sound like a sorcerer. Then he remembered he didn’t need to put on airs with her anymore. She was his, she belonged to him. And she would refuse him nothing, unlike her relationship with Darren Barnwell. In fact, Valthos quite liked the idea of getting what Darren couldn’t get.

“Dianna, you realize now that although you disliked the idea of Darren cumming on your face, you love the idea of it happening with me. You love the idea of letting me cum on your face, letting me mark you, proving my dominance over you and proving that you are mine. That is so, so sexy to you!” he said, his voice almost shaking with arousal now.

Dianna was overwhelmed with arousal. Yes, it was so sexy, so submissive. She wanted to be controlled by her king, to please him. Everything was about pleasing him and serving him. It all became so sexy. She started rubbing her crotch over her leather pants. “Yes, I’ll do it!” she said.

“That’s not how you address your king Dianna.” Valthos said, feeling righted for every time he was wronged by women in high school, junior college, work, etc. “Beg me”

Dianna put up no resistance, perhaps for the first time in her life. “Please, my king, mark me, let me pleasure you, serve you. Cum on me and mark me!!” she said exuberantly.

Valthos simply slid his chair out and opened his legs. His body language signaled to Dianna that her request had been granted. Her heart soared with joy as she slowly sunk down to her knees, never breaking eye contact with her King. She had learned long ago how to titalate a man, and she planned to pull out all the stops for her new Master.

And that’s just what she did. She carefully and lovingly pulled down his pants and freed his modest cock from his pants. She was quite surprised to see how small and white it was. She expected much more. Until of course he told her, “It’s the most magnificent cock you’ve ever seen”.

Then she noticed that it really was the perfect shape and size, and so potent. She felt herself getting so wet again. She gave the cock one little kiss to show her adoration, but she didn’t plan on sucking it yet, she wanted it dry. She was planning to use the same technique on Valthos that she had used on Darren when he gave her the chinchilla jacket she was currently wearing.

It started with her slowly stroking one leather finger up the length of his cock. Not down, just up. Slowly and methodically. Then she would watch for the dick to twitch in pleasure. That signaled for her to start phase 2, a slow fur massage using both chinchilla sleeves over her hands. She looked up at Valthos as she was delivering this incredible pleasure. She was so happy to see that he was losing his mind in bliss. She only wanted to please him. Darren, New York City, none of it mattered anymore. The only thing that mattered was pleasing and serving Valthos.

She desperately wanted to give him a blow job. Or even better, to take off her own pants and fuck him like he’s never been fucked before. But those weren’t his commands, and she was to only obey his commands. And after all, she did love the idea of him cumming on her face. In fact, she couldn’t wait for it.

She had always known how to get a guy to finish, and she put that skill to work. She simply said, “I’ll do anything to please you my King. I’ll fuck and suck two cheerleaders at once while you watch if you’d like…”

Boom, he came right there and then. Dianna did her best to catch as much of his load with her face as she could. She basked in it. Loving how naughty and submissive it was. Proud of her accomplishment, she sat back down in the chair she had been in and watched in pride as her Master caught his breath.

“That was incredible.” Valthos said in a cracked voice.

The pride in Dianna’s grin was evident through the cum that was splattered all over her face.

“I think you’ll be staying here in Minnesota with me, Mrs. Barnwell. And that makes you very happy…” Valthos said.

And that proved to be true over the next few months. Darren Barnwell did re-sign with Minnesota, and did indeed lead them to a Championship. Within a few weeks of her initial meeting with Valthos, Dianna was able to concoct a plan to get Darren to drink the potion and recite the magic phrase. Then he too served Valthos. As did a few of the other players’ wives and girlfriends. And yes, Dianna came through on her promise of cheerleaders as well.

Minnesota proved to be a magical place after all. At least for Valthos the Sorcerer.