The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Magic Lessons, Part 2

This story contains scenes of non-consensual, reluctant, and mind-controlled sex, including bondage, fetishism, male-female, and female-female sex. Readers below the age of eighteen should stop reading now.

Chapter Five

Michael lay awake for an hour or so thinking about the dreams of the last two nights. Tonight’s had been less sticky on awakening, but more disturbing. Finally he made a decision, found a T-shirt and a pair of jeans to wear, and headed out through the back door toward Miss Calvin’s back yard gate.

She answered the door wearing a silk nightshirt, buttoned at the front, but only with three of its six buttons. Michael could see a substantial amount of breast through the gap. “Michael?” she said, sounding a little surprised, “what brings you here? The yard is finished, isn’t it?”

“Yeah. Look, I need to talk to you about something; can I come in?”

She shrugged and his eyes were pulled down to the larger amount of cleavage the action exposed. “Sure,” she said and turned to lead the way to the small dining room he had seen before. “I hope you don’t mind me eating? You caught me having breakfast and I’ve a meeting in downtown, so I can’t afford to wait.” Her shirt barely covered her bottom as she walked away from him and he kept catching glimpses of round, butt-flesh as he followed her. She sat down behind a plate of toast and a mug of steaming coffee. “Pour yourself some coffee, if you want,” she told him, indicating the coffee pot on the table. He was wound up enough as it was.

“Umm, Miss Calvin,” he began, “what the hell’s going on?”

She looked blankly at him. “I don’t know what you mean, Michael. What is ‘going on’?”

He knew she was lying, then and there. He was unsure how or why he knew, but he knew. He decided he would play her game anyway. “The night after I first came to clear your yard,” he said, “you were in my dreams. We... fucked and, when I woke up, I figured it was just a wet dream.”

“Well yes you...”

“Last night,” he interrupted whatever she was trying to say, “you were there again, only this time a girl from my school was there too. I dream about her a lot, but last night she was really there, in my dream, and so were you.”

“And we had sex again?”

“We all did. It was some kind of weird party and you had invited me there somehow. You were wearing that dress I picked for you yesterday. We both screwed Lucy and she liked it. It was the wildest thing I’ve ever done, and it wasn’t quite a dream. What have you got me into?”

Miss Calvin stood up, pushing her chair back from the table to remain at arm’s length from Michael. “I’ve done nothing to you, Michael, and I really think you should go now.” He moved much faster than she had thought he could, reaching out to catch her wrist and pull her toward him. He stepped sideways as he did so, twisting her to face away from him and toward the table, and she gasped as he pushed her hard against the edge, her hips impacting the wood. “Michael,” she said calmly, “if you let me go right now, we’ll say nothing more about this.”

In answer, Michael grabbed a handful of her long, dark hair and pushed down hard. She cried out, but had no choice about compliance. The next thing she knew her cheek was pressed hard against the table. She could feel the cool surface against her crashed breasts and her nipples hardened. Unconsciously, she spread her legs a little and his fingers slipped into her pussy. She stifled a groan.

“Michael? Please don’t.”

“Julia,” he said, working his fingers in and out of her, “tell me you want me to fuck you.”

“No, Michael, I...”

“Julia, tell me what you want.”

A groan escaped her lips and she seemed to sag. He legs spread wider. “Fuck me, Michael. Fill me with that big, fucking cock you used on me last night and I’ll tell you everything you want to know.”

He pulled his fingers out of her and undid his jeans. He had expected that they would end up having sex and was wearing nothing under them. His cock sprang out as though it were homing in on its target. He slipped it between her pussy lips and rammed it home.

“Oh, god, yes!” Julia cried out. “Do me hard, Michael.”

He began stroking in and out of her, hard and fast; pulling out until only the head of his cock remained wrapped in her hot flesh, and then driving back in until his pubic bone smacked into her behind. His breathing was ragged, but Julia was shrieking fit to burst. “Yes! Fuck me! Ooooh, yes!” After a minute or so of violent sex her cries changed to incoherent screams and he felt her vaginal muscles closing on him like a bench clamp. He kept pounding as her back arched up off the table, and kept going even after her cries had stopped and she had relaxed back.

It was obvious that her body was responding to his continuing activity as her hips began to twist and buck against him. He knew his own orgasm was close, and that she would have another when he came; somehow he just knew. As his jism began to gush into her, and his vision narrowed into a single tunnel of intense pleasure, he felt her muscles milking his cock and knew she was cumming with him.

Orgasm over, he staggered back, finding a chair to collapse onto while Julia remained bent over the table, her breathing laboured.

Minutes later, she pulled herself upright and turned to face him. Her shirt had been pushed aside in their struggles and her breasts were now fully exposed. His cock hoisted itself back up at the sight. Julia grinned. “Down boy,” she said, “I really do have a meeting to go to. I have to get dressed. Clean yourself up and meet me outside on the drive, we can talk on the way there.”

Julia drove an open-topped sports car she had, she said, had imported from Europe. The wind streamed in their hair as she steered their way through the morning traffic on the way to the business district. As she had said, she was willing to tell him what was happening to him.

“You see, Michael, you and I, and a few of the people at that party last night, have a talent. Everyone has it, actually, but in most people it never wakes up. People with this talent are what scientists call lucid dreamers, we can control our dreams, but we also go beyond that.

“We can control the dreams of others as well as our own dreams, and we can affect their waking minds by conditioning them right in their dreams.”

“You mean we can control people’s minds?” Michael sounded incredulous.

“Well, it’s a bit more like influence than control. We can persuade them that acting some way is good, where they would normally not do it. With a lot of work, some of our kind have done some pretty nasty makeovers on people, but they are rare. Mostly we can just influence people’s waking behaviour. It’s kind of tacky, but a lot of us just use it for sex.”

Michael shrugged. “Speaking as a teenage boy,” he said, “I can understand that.” Julia laughed. “How did you know?” he asked. “That I had this ‘talent’?”

“When you touched me, when your hand touched my breast, I could feel it.”

“Oh. So, let me get this straight, we can just walk into other people’s dreams, make them do anything we want, and persuade them to do stuff in real life when they wake up?”

“Pretty much, but it’s not a matter of persuasion. You have to override their sleeping will with yours. Everything we do is a matter of willing things to go the way we want. Do you understand?”

Michael grinned. “Not really, but I expect I’ll get the hang of it.”

“Good, because this is the office where I’m to have my meeting.” She pulled the car into an underground car park, swinging it into a reserved space. “There’s a little coffee shop in the lobby,” she said, “why don’t you wait for me there? I’ll be about an hour.”

Michael nodded and got off the elevator on the lobby level, leaving Julia to head on up to the tenth. He found the shop easily, bought an Americano from the girl behind the counter, and sat at a table where he had a good view of her; the view was quite pleasant.

The girl was a petite blonde with sparkling blue eyes and D-cup breasts mounted on a trim frame. Despite her large chest she wore a spaghetti-strapped tank top and no bra along with a short, tight skirt and platform pumps. Michael watched her busying herself behind the counter while he sipped his coffee. Unbidden, an image of him sliding his cock up between those huge tits came to his mind. He was spurting up and over her face with each thrust and she was egging him on.

He glanced up as the girl walked past him down the shop. Blushing a little at his thoughts, he picked up his cup and took another sip. The girl walked past again, heading for the counter, and dropped something onto Michael’s table as she passed. He glanced down at it, puzzled.

It was her top.

Michael looked up in time to see her retreating back, naked down to the hips, disappearing through a door behind the counter. He picked up the top and followed her, glancing back to see that she had put the closed sign up on the entrance to the shop.

The little storeroom behind the shop smelled of coffee, but Michael was more concerned about the blonde kneeling in the middle of the floor, grinning smugly, her breasts standing to attention as she arched her back for his enjoyment.

“Come over here,” she told him, and he took the couple of steps needed to close the distance between them. She reached up and unzipped his jeans, pulling his cock out with a sigh. Her lips enfolded the head and he jerked with the sudden sensation. Her tongue flicked over the end, and then down and around the shaft as she pushed him deeper into her mouth. He felt the back of her throat touch him for a brief second, and then she pulled him out.

Michael groaned, but she was by no means finished with him. She lifted herself up onto her knees and slipped his cock between her breasts, pressing the two globes together so that he was enwrapped in tit flesh. Then she began sliding his wet cock up and down between her tits; Michael entered heaven wondering how his day dream was coming true.

The girl suddenly released him and stood up. She reached down and pulled her skirt up around her waist. Under it she was wearing a tiny white thong, which she pulled aside before sitting herself onto the edge of a small table. “Fuck me,” she commanded.

Michael moved quickly between her legs and pushed the head of his cock between her pussy lips. She let out a low groan. “Put it in, put it in!” she insisted, and he drove himself into her. Her hot flesh enveloped him and she groaned again, louder this time. He began pumping into her, and she lifted her legs to wrap them around his waist. Michael reached down to push his hands under her ass cheeks and straightened his legs. She yelped and wrapped her arms around his neck, pressing her full breasts against his chest.

Now she was suspended by his hands beneath her and her legs wrapped tightly around his waist and hips. He began lifting her until only the head of his cock was still inside her, and then dropping her again until he filled her completely. Each thrust elicited a yelp of pleasure from the tiny blonde. Michael kept going like this for several minutes before her cant began to pulse around his cock and he knew his legs would give out if he came holding her up. He dropped her back onto the table and began to hammer himself in and out of her while her crossed ankles pressed into the small of his back, riving him harder and harder.

“I’m gonna...” she croaked out, and then, “oooooh!”

Michael felt his own orgasm rip through his body, and she jerked with each and every spurt that entered her. Eventually he stopped and pulled out of her. She lay back on the table, breathing hard and making her tits bounce and a most appealing way.

“Thank you,” she said, “I haven’t had a good fuck in weeks. You go sit down and I’ll get you a fresh cup of coffee. Yours must be cold by now.”

Michael blinked and smiled. He didn’t quite understand what was going on, but whatever it was, it was great!

Chapter Six

Michael undressed and climbed into bed that night feeling very tired. The afternoon had been spent learning how to enter the right trance state so that, when he slept, he would enter what Julia called the ‘Near Astral Plane’. This, she assured him, was essential for successful use of their power.

He had not told her about the girl in the coffee shop and he was unsure why. He was sure that he had not entered a dream state in the shop, except a daydream, perhaps, but he was also sure he had somehow influenced her thoughts. For some reason he did not want Julia to know about that just yet.

He settled into his relaxation exercises, breathing deeply an evenly until he felt himself drifting into sleep.

“There,” Julia’s voice said in his ear, “I told you you were a natural at it. It took me almost a week before I could do that on my own.”

Michael opened his eyes and looked up at his mentor. “Beginner’s luck,” he suggested and pulled the sheets aside, rising to stand beside her. He looked back, expecting to see his body in the bed, but it was empty. “I thought I left my body behind to come here?”

“Yeah, but this is the near Astral, not the real world. Here ideas are real, and the idea of you, your mind, has got out of bed. Back in the real world, your body is still sleeping. C’mon.”

Julia opened the bedroom door and headed out into the house. Michael followed, down the stairs, past his mother (who was watching the late film) and out onto the street.

“She couldn’t see us,” Michael commented, “but we could see her. I don’t get it.”

“Waking people exist here as ideas of themselves, but they can’t consciously see this plane. That said, their ideas of the real world make this place what it is. Their ideas are solid objects here, which is why we both have houses here, and why my car is in my garage.

“Sleeping people can see this place, but generally only if one of us wakes them before they start dreaming. Most dreams take place in the Dreamlands, which is more difficult to get to than here; for us anyway.

“So, what shall we do?”

Michael grinned a foolish grin. “We could go over to your place and fuck.”

Julia grinned back and stepped away. “Oh no. Tonight is a lesson night. You need to learn how to use your abilities, and you can obviously use that ability well enough as it is. You can come see me in the morning and we’ll exercise that muscle in the real world.”

“Okay, well let’s go see Lucy.”

“Good idea. Where does she live?”

“McClaren Street. It’s about a mile...” He was abruptly interrupted by the world blurring around him. It settled after a brief instant and Michael looked at the street nameplate near his leg. “We’re here,” he said. “How did you do that?”

Julia frowned. “I didn’t. I was about to tell you about changing your position here, but I guess that’s another thing you’re a natural at. You can only pull that trick if you’ve been somewhere before. I take it you’ve been here before?”

Michael nodded. “A couple of times, but I’ve never been to Lucy’s house. I guess that’s why we’re here and not outside her door?”

“Yup. Let’s go find her.”

The Clayton household was easy to spot as they had a mailbox at the end of the drive with their name on it. The front door was, of course, locked and Julia made an exercise of it, having Michael will the lock open.

“Everything here is in the mind, and you can do anything with your mind. Concentrate on the lock and you can open it.”

Michael was surprised how easy it was once he understood what needed to be done. He just imagined a hand opening the door from the inside and it floated open in front of him. He walked in, followed by Julia, and headed upstairs to the family bedrooms.

Lucy’s parents occupied a small suite of their own. Lucy’s younger brother had a smaller room. Lucy had a middle-sized bedroom with its own bathroom, something Michael envied her. Lucy was in bed, her eyes closed.

“Good, she’s asleep, but she’s still here, so he’s not dreaming. Wake her up.”

Michael walked over to Lucy’s bed and sat down beside her. “Lucy,” he said. “Come on, Lucy, wake up.” He patted her shoulder and her eyes flickered open.

“What? Um, what’s going on? Oh, Michael. Why are you in my bedroom?” She looked up and spotted Julia. “And you... you were in that dream last night. Who are you?”

“Never mind, dear,” Julia told her, “I’m sure Michael would like you to himself for a while, so I think I’ll go see if your brother is dreaming.” She turned and walked out.

“I don’t get it,” Lucy said. “I had this really kinky dream last night.” She smiled, obviously remembering what had happened. “I’ve been horny all day because of it.”

“I enjoyed it myself,” Michael replied. “How about we repeat some of it?”

Lucy swallowed, her smile gone. “That was a dream, now you’re in my bedroom.”

“You’re still just dreaming, Lucy,” he said. “There’s nothing to worry about.” He willed her to be calm as he pulled the sheets off her. She was wearing a white, cotton nightgown that went all the way to her ankles. “You just get out of bed here and slip out of that nightgown. Then we’ll see if I can’t make you cum as hard as you did last night.”

She stood up and he lifted the gown up and over her head. She was as beautiful as he remembered. Her nipples were already standing to attention and he slipped a hand between her legs to discover that she was a little wet already. “You really are a horny little minx,” he said. She groaned in reply as his index finger split her pussy lips and ran over her clit. “Get down on your knees and put your face on the bed,” he commanded, and she complied immediately. “Spread your legs more.” He knelt down behind her and wasted no more time in sinking his cock into her pussy.

Five minutes later, his cock bucking in and out of her, his fingers strumming at her clit, she had her first orgasm, shrieking out his name and screaming for him to fuck her harder and faster. Instead he pulled out of her and climbed up onto the bed. She got the idea, climbing up to straddle his hips and sink onto his throbbing member. She began to bounce up and down on his shaft, her own fingers creating foam over her clit in their frenzy to increase her pleasure.

Michael felt he could keep this going all night. His own pleasure continued to build, but he knew that the final release would be that much better the longer he held on. So, he did not cum. It had to be something to do with the nature of this place, he thought.

Lucy came again, her breasts bouncing uncontrollably as she thrashed on top of him. She climbed off him and got back onto her knees, this time to wrap his cock in her mouth. Her blonde head began bobbing up and down as she sucked him in and waves of pleasure washed up him. She was good at this.

He lifted himself onto his elbows to watch her, and had an idea.

“Lucy, are you enjoying this?” She nodded her reply. “Good. Would you like to be able to do this all the time?” Another nod of agreement. “You can have my cock in you anytime you like, Lucy...” She groaned, the vibrations sending shivers up his spine, and he almost came. “There is a condition though. You have to come to me tomorrow afternoon and swear to be my sex toy. Will you do that, Lucy?”

“Od es,” she gagged out.

“Come to me tomorrow afternoon, wearing your cheerleader outfit. Don’t wear any panties. Go shopping tomorrow morning and buy a quarter cup, push-up bra to wear. You must wear the bra, but no panties under your cheerleader uniform. Do you understand?”

“Es.” She sucked harder, pushing him deeper into her mouth. He felt the tip of his cock pressing against the back of her throat.

“Then you’ll come to me and offer yourself as my sex toy. You’ll say swear to let me fuck you anytime I want, anywhere I want, anyway I want. Will you do that, Lucy? Will you become my fuck slave?”

In answer she groaned, pushing down on him harder than before so that his cock slipped down her throat. It was tight, but she seemed not to care as she slipped him back out and then in again, deep throating him over and over. He could feel her lips against the very base of his cock and the thrill of it was pushing him over the edge.

“I’m going to cum down your throat now, Lucy,” he said.

She knew. She could feel his shaft swelling in her mouth. She took a last breath through her nose and pushed him deep into her as he began to spurt long and hard into her body. For several seconds his swollen cock was stuck in hr throat and she thought she might die with him there, straining to unload himself into her. Then he relaxed and pulled out. Lucy took a heavy breath of fresh air and smiled like the cat that has found fresh cream.

Michael stood, reached down, and picked up Lucy’s nightgown. “Just so you know you have to come to me,” he said, “I’ll give you this back tomorrow.”

“Aren’t you going to fuck me again?” she asked, plaintively.

“Not tonight. It’s time to rest. If you want more, come to me tomorrow afternoon.”

“I will.”

Michael walked out, finding Julia stepping out of the smallest bedroom, licking her lips.

“What have you been up to?” he asked.

“Sucking off Lucy’s little brother. Actually, he’s not that little. Randy little pervert as well. What’s that?” She indicated the nightgown.

“It’s Lucy’s. I told her she could have it back if she came to see me tomorrow afternoon.”

Julia shrugged. “Sometimes we can move things about here and they move in the real world, but mostly the Consensus puts them back. Hey, you’re obviously pretty strong at this, maybe you’ve got the will to make it happen.”

Michael thought of the Lucy-slave that might be turning up at his home tomorrow and hoped that he did have the will.

Chapter Seven

“What’s ‘the Consensus’?” Michael asked.

Julia looked at him sideways over her shoulder. Michael had tied her across the dining room table, her ankles attached to opposite table legs, and her wrists firmly tethered to the further side. She could not move much, just enough to enjoy the slow, methodical fucking he was giving her.

“Do you... really want... me to answer... um, answer that now?” she replied.

“Please,” he said. He was feeling smug. The nightgown he had taken from Lucy had been clutched in his hand when he had woken up. “I could stop if you like.”

“N-no, don’t stop. The Consensus is the group mind of everyone. Oh that’s good... It’s what k-keeps us h-honest.”

“In what way?”

“Well it tends to keep the r-real world c-consistent. Stops us s-stealing stuff... that kind of th-th-thing, oh god I’m going to...” Her back arched and he felt her vaginal muscles clamp down on him. She thrashed uncontrollably against her bonds for a minute or so, and then lay still.

Michael continued to slide himself slowly in and out of her. Finally she stirred.

“Say you wanted to steal the crown jewels of England. There’s nothing to stop you walking in and taking them, but then the Consensus starts playing its part. If no one in the real world has noticed the theft and you take your attention off the jewels, the Consensus will put them back. Otherwise people will rationalise it as a theft, and if there’s a theft there must be a thief. Even though there can’t be any, the police will find evidence leading to you and you’ll be caught. The Consensus knows what we do, you see, even if individuals don’t, and it acts to stop us doing things it doesn’t like.”

A groan escaped her lips then. “God, Michael, fuck me.” He began to pump harder, desiring his own release now. “That’s better, that’s good.” He felt her inner muscles clenching on him and it did feel good. “Small stuff you can sometimes get away with,” she said. “P-people think they’ve just l-lost them. Unn, yes, please, faster.”

Michael gripped her hips hard and began pounding into her as hard and as fast as he could. She came screaming, her fingers clawing at the tabletop, and his cock pumping jism deep into her body.

Michael heard the doorbell chime at two-thirty in the afternoon. His mother was out, so he ran down the stairs to answer it, and found Lucy standing on the doorstep. She was wearing the cut-off, long sleeved, yellow T-shirt and purple, flared mini-skirt of the school cheerleading squad. The legend ‘Go Polecats’ emblazoned across her breasts were thrust toward Michael with a force he could not remember seeing on any of the girls before. His heart began to pound slightly and his cock stiffened painfully in his jeans.

“Lucy, hi,” he managed. “What brings you here?”

“Um, could I come in, please?”

“Sure,” and he gestured for her to enter, closing the door behind her. “The lounge is through the door on your left,” he added.

“Could we, maybe, go somewhere a little more private?”

Michael’s cock got harder. “My room is upstairs, will that do?” She nodded and marched up the stairs. He followed, not quite able to see up her skirt to check for signs of panties. “First right,” he instructed and she opened the door and walked in. Michael walked and closed the door, leaning back against it while Lucy stood at the other end of the room, facing away from him.

“I’ve been having some weird dreams the last couple of nights,” she finally said. “You’ve been in them. We’ve... we did stuff I don’t usually do, and... and I liked it. I... I need to know if you’ve got something to give back to me.”

Michael reached under his pillow and pulled out the nightgown. “This?” he asked. Lucy turned and let out a soft gasp. She nodded. “Do you have something to say to me?”

“Michael,” she began and then seemed to reconsider. “Master, I want to be your slave, your sex toy.”

Michael smiled slightly. “Take off your shirt,” he said.

Lucy reached down to the hem of her shirt and pulled it up over her head. Her breasts were cupped in two slim pieces of fabric that forced them up and forward; her nipples and most of her breast flesh was bare. “Does my master like what he sees?” Lucy asked. She actually seemed eager to please.

Rather than answer, Michael said, “lift your skirt.” She reached down to the hem of her skirt and lifted it up to just under her breasts. Beneath it she was naked, her neatly trimmed, blonde snatch quite visible to his devouring eyes. He walked slowly around to stand just behind her. His hand lifted the back of her skirt and he ran it over her bare bottom. She let out a small whimper. “So, what kind of girl walks all the way from your house in a mini-skirt and wearing nothing under them, Lucy?” he breathed.

“I d-don’t know,” she quavered.

“Of course you do, Lucy.” He pushed his hand between her legs and then up to press against the base of her pussy. “What kind of girl buys a bra like the one you’re wearing and then stands in a boy’s bedroom with her skirt around her waist?”

“A n-naughty girl?”

“Not just naughty, Lucy. More than naughty, surely?” He began to rub his hand back and forth between her legs. “What kind of girl are you, Lucy?”

“I-I’m a... oh... a slut!”

“That’s it, Lucy, you’re a slut. A little kinky sex toy slut. What are you?”

“I’m a slut. I’m a slut that wants her master to fuck her now. Please, Master?”

Michael pulled out his hand. “No,” he said. “Sit down on the bed.” She did as he asked, though there was something of a petulant look on her face. “Spread your legs as wide as you can,” he commanded, forgetting what she was capable of. She forced her legs out until they almost formed right-angles with her body. “Good, now lift up your skirt and start playing with yourself.”

Hesitantly at first, then with growing confidence, Lucy began stroking her fingers between her pussy lips. Her clit swelled under her ministrations and she began playing with it, rubbing faster and then slower, teasing herself into an orgasm. Michael watched as she worked herself up to the point where she would cum, waiting until the last instant before saying, “stop!”

She jerked her hand away from her pussy and stared, wide eyed at him. “What have I done wrong, Master?” she whimpered.

“Nothing, yet,” he replied, “but I think I’ll cum before you do today.” He stripped in front of her and stood at the foot of the bed. “Keep your legs apart, but come over here and suck me off.”

Performing perfect box splits, Lucy rotated herself forward and wrapped her exquisite mouth around Michael’s cock. Her blonde hair bobbed below his navel as she sucked and stroked him into heaven. Her fingers caressed his balls, her tongue lapped at the head of his cock, and she worked him deeper and deeper into her mouth as she had done in the dream world the night before. When his cock touched the back of her throat for the first time in real life he could no longer stand the sensations; his cock spasmed and he shot his load into Lucy’s mouth. She did her best to suck it down, but some escaped to dribble down her chin.

“Th-that’s a good little cock sucker, Lucy,” Michael managed. He backed away from her, looking down at his slowly sinking manhood. He so wanted to fuck her this afternoon. Somehow it felt like it would cement her slavery to him. He looked down again and willed himself back to erection... and his cock obeyed him.

Lucy gasped. “Oh wow.”

“Yeah. Stand up and bend over the bed,” he told her and she leapt to her feet to obey. He lifted her skirt, pushed her legs wider apart to give him a better angle, and slid into her soaking wet pussy.

“Ohhh,” Lucy moaned, “that’s what I need, Master. Fuck me ‘til I can’t walk.”

Michael felt he should oblige and began to pound into her. He leant forward, grabbing a breast in one hand and sliding the other between her legs to find her clit. Between his thrusting and his rapid manipulation of nipple and clit, Lucy came almost immediately, but Michael kept pumping into her as hard and fast as he could, determined to cum again himself.

Lucy rapidly descended into cries of animal lust, unintelligible grunts and groans that spoke only of her inability to put together a single intelligent thought. Michael’s own brain was turning to grey soup as all he could think about was the sensations driving up from his cock. Lucy came again and her legs gave way under her. They fell onto the bed, Michael still inside her, and the sudden jerking thrust, combined with her tightening muscles, pushed him over the edge. He unloaded himself into her once more.

Perhaps five minutes later, when they could both move and think, Michael lifted himself off her and went to the bathroom to clean up. When he returned, Lucy was lying on the bed, her skirt around her waist, breasts thrust skyward by the bra. She looked stunning.

“Get dressed and go home,” he told her.

“Can’t I clean up first?” she looked a little scared.

“Are your parents home?”

“No, not ‘til tonight.”

“Then you can walk home as you are. You’re a dirty little slut, Lucy, don’t forget that. Dirty little sluts get to walk home with their master’s cum juice running down their legs. Don’t they?”

His little speech seemed to have an odd effect on Lucy. She shivered, enjoying the dirty talk more than Michael had imagined she would. “Yes, Master,” she replied. “I’m your toy and I’ll walk home with your cum all over me.” She reached between her legs and scooped out a handful of fluid. Then she smeared the juice over her breasts before getting up and picking up her shirt.

She took her nightgown with her, and Michael watched as she walked down the street away from him, hips swinging like the slut she had become.