The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Magic Lessons, Part 4

This story contains scenes of non-consensual, reluctant, and mind-controlled sex, including bondage, fetishism, male-female, and female-female sex. Readers below the age of eighteen should stop reading now.

Chapter Ten

Michael found Lucy in her bedroom on the astral plane. She was crying and, he realised was not dreaming because she was barely half asleep. Her mind was tossing and turning over the events of the day, and her body was tossing and turning with it.

“Lucy?” He got no response. “Lucy? Can you hear me?” Still nothing. He guessed her mind was only half in the astral plane. Concentrating, he pushed both of them up and into the dream world.

They appeared on a beach of pure, white, coral sand under a palm tree. The beach stretched away to the left and right. Behind them scrub undergrowth gradually became thick jungle. A warm, tropical sea lapped on the shore a dozen yards away. Lucy, now dressed in a white, halter-necked gown, was still sobbing. She took no notice of the new surroundings and, when Michael approached her, she turned her back on him.

“Lucy, I... really need to talk to you about what happened.”

“G-go away. If you d-don’t want me anymore, that’s fine, but leave me alone.”

This statement came as something of a surprise to Michael. He had assumed that she was upset because of what he had done to Julia, but this was obviously a bit more complicated than that.

“I, um, don’t understand, Lucy. What do you mean?”

She turned an angry face on him and when she spoke, her voice was raised and hysterical. “You weren’t paying attention to our sex all morning. You were just going through the motions. Then, when I need to take a little break, you make Julia... no, you force Julia to let you screw her. I don’t think you like either of us anymore and... and...”

“What, Lucy? What else?”

She sagged back onto the sand, hiding her face. The anger was gone, replaced by something like deep sorrow. “I th-think I love you. I d-don’t want you to stop liking me.”

Michael was silent for several seconds. He knew he had to respond, but this was way beyond his experience level. She thought she loved him. He had not thought about love at all. He knew he liked her, lusted after her, had always lusted after her since the first time he had seen her. Love was supposed to be something else, wasn’t it?

“Lucy... I do still want you. God, I want to fuck you senseless every time I see you; I have since I was fifteen, but you can’t love me, not after what I’ve done to you. I turned you into a slut, a sex toy, something for me to use and abuse at my leisure. I made you walk to my house wearing no panties so you could beg me to fuck you. How could you love someone who’s done that to you? I should change you back to the way you were, make you forget the whole thing. Maybe then I could have you and deserve you.” He felt miserable, ashamed of everything he had done in the time since he had discovered his powers. This made Lucy’s reaction to his speech all the more strange.

“Don’t you dare!” she hissed. “I like being the way I am. All you did was expose bits of me that I kept hidden. I’ve always wanted to have the guts to do the stuff you make me do, and now that I can, you want to take it away from me? Sod off!” She scrabbled to her feat, putting her hands on her hips and looking angrier than he had ever seen her. “And if you’re so fucking fired up about screwing me, why have you dressed me in this tent?”

Michael looked at the figure-hugging gown and grinned. “I hadn’t thought of it as a tent,” he said. Her look of severe disapproval was cracking. “Actually, I think I saw it on Naomi Campbell, or someone like that, and thought you’d look good in it. Still, if you want something different...”

Lucy looked down to see that she was now wearing a one-piece swimsuit composed of two strips of white, stretch mesh fabric that dropped from her shoulders, across her nipples, to join into little more than a pouch for her pussy. She could feel the thin strip of fabric that was parting her ass cheeks before dividing to go up her back to her shoulders again. Her nipples hardened at the sight of the almost transparent garment she was now wearing. “That’s better,” she said. Her mouth was dry. “If we make love here, I’ll get sand in all the wrong places.”

Michael stood up and ran a finger down the side of her right breast. She shivered. “This is a dreamscape from my imagination,” he told her. “The sand will only go where I tell it to.” He stepped around to her left side, and his hand snaked down over her stomach, sending tiny butterfly shivers of sensation through her body, until it slipped into the front of her costume. He slipped his middle finger between her pussy lips, feeling the first hints of moisture down there before pushing down and curling, very slowly, into her cunt. Slowly, he began to massage the inside of her pussy, rubbing over the spot at the top that he knew brought her considerable pleasure.

“What are you?” he breathed into her ear.

“I... I’m your sex toy,” she breathed back.

“What are you?” he asked again, his finger rubbing more urgently.

“Ooh, I’m a slut.” She spread her legs a little more, making it easier for him to gain access.

“What are you?” His other hand slid down the back of her costume, stretching the mesh aside. He slowly pushed a moistened index finger into her anus.

“Oh god, Michael. I... I’m your... ooh, please fuck me.”

“What am I?” he asked again. He slid another finger into her ass and began to work them harder. It might have been painful in the real world, but here it was pure pleasure.

“Oh, oh, oh... What do you want... oh, god, me to say? I’m what... whatever you want...”

“You’re my lover, Lucy. Now, cum for me.” At his words her body exploded into pure, intense orgasm. She shrieked out her passion, filling his hand with cum juice, clutching his arm as though if she let go she would fall off the Earth. After several seconds, she came down. Her knees sagged, unable to support her, and Michael allowed her to drop to the sand on all fours.

A thought left him naked and he dropped to his knees behind her, between her calves. His left hand pulled the fabric of her costume away from her pussy and his right guided his cock into the hot, wet folds between her legs. He sighed as he entered her. She let out a soft moan and bent her arms down so that her breasts were pressed into the sand, her chin resting on her forearms. He could feel the added pressure this gave to the walls of her cunt and began to pump into her.

“Oh yeah,” she groaned, “that’s what I want, hot, thick cock in my tight pussy.” She began to rock back in time with his thrusts, driving him deeper into her. He grabbed a handful of buttock in each of his hands and pushed her ass wide apart. “Ooh, fuck, that’s wicked. Oh yeah, harder, fuck me harder.” Michael obliged, driving himself into her harder and faster. His hips slapped into her buttocks, each shock sending a burst of sensation up through her body.

“I’m cumming,” she groaned. “Cumming, oh fuck, yes, now!” He felt the muscles around her vagina clamp down around his cock, and the extra tightness just made him pump harder. Her cunt was milking him for all it was worth, and he knew that she was loving every minute of it. “Oh... god... Michael... I’m gonna... cum again... unnngh!”

This time her body clamped down so hard that it drove him over the edge. His vision exploded into a shower of orgasm-induced fireworks and it felt as though his entire body was being pumped into her through his cock. He collapsed forward onto her, and she fell with him, leaving them lying, full stretch, on the warm sand. He was still inside her and she could feel his cock twitching periodically as it relaxed. It felt like the most wonderful thing in the world.

“D’you really like the changes I’ve made to you?” has asked after a short while.

“Yes. I wouldn’t have said it if I didn’t,” she replied.

He rolled off her, onto his side and she turned onto her side to look at him. Her swimsuit had slipped and he reached out a hand to play with one of her nipples. “You really like the idea that I make you do kinky stuff that you would never normally do?”

“Ooh,” she moaned. “Yes, Michael, I really meant what I said. It makes me feel, ooh stop that, kind of liberated. Why have you stopped?”

He shook his head and returned to playing with her nipple. “So, you would do anything I told you to do? Even if it was in public?”

Lucy frowned and looked at him with a quizzical grin on her lips. “What exactly did you have in mind?”

Chapter Eleven

Michael dropped in on Julia on his way to the mall the following morning. He knocked politely on the front door of her house and waited. When she appeared, she was wearing her business suit. “Oh, Michael, what can I do for you?”

“I, um, just wanted to drop in and see you; make sure you’re okay.”

“Well, it just happens that I have to go to Atlanta on business for a few days. I’m flying out in a couple of hours. The cab should be here any minute.” She paused for a second. “Did you make up with Lucy?”

“Yeah. In fact I’m on my way to meet her now.”

“Good. Look, I’m back on Saturday. Maybe the two of you could come over on Saturday evening? We’ll... watch a video or something.”

“Sure, Miss Calvin, I’m sure that’d be good.”

She seemed to cringe at the use of her surname. “Well, I’ll see you Saturday then.”

“Yeah,” and he turned, walking down her front path to the sidewalk. The cab was turning down their street as Michael made it out onto the main road into town. He caught a bus and was at the Sweetwater Mall by ten-thirty.

Why it was called Sweetwater, Michael had never discovered. There were no streams nearby, no lakes, and no rivers. While there was a large atrium at the centre of the structure, there was no water in it, never mind sweet water. Unless they had cemented over a lake to build the place, the name was highly inappropriate. However, it was the only decent mall in the town, and it was here that people from small kids to shopping adults would go to hang out or buy.

Michael had agreed to meet Lucy in Blossom’s Coffee Shop at eleven o’clock. He was early, so he bought himself an Americano and found a quiet booth to sit in. Watching the world go by seemed like a relaxing thing to do for twenty minutes.

“Hello.” He looked up to see a woman that Michael remembered well, but had never discovered her name. “It’s Cherry,” she said, “from the coffee shop?”

“Yes,” Michael said, “I remember.” Cherry was wearing a thin, cotton top, completely filled by her large breasts, and her nipples dimpled the cloth. Below that was a pair of hot-pants that hugged her body like they were in love with it. “Should you be visiting the opposition like this?” Michael asked.

“Pardon? Oh, the coffee shop? I own both of them.” She grinned at the mild look of shock on Michael’s face. “My father started the business here when the mall opened. I inherited it a couple of years ago and expanded into a couple of other places. I was only at the other shop because my regular girl was off sick.”

“Lucky for me,” Michael said, smiling. He frowned then and asked, “So, it’s Cherry Blossom?”

Cherry looked mortified. “Yeah, my father thought it was a great joke. I thought about getting it changed, but then the guys at school kept making jokes about how I wanted to lose my cherry...”

“I can see where it might be a problem. Would you like to sit down?”

She looked at the seat opposite. “I figured you were waiting for someone.”

Michael smiled. “My girlfriend, but she won’t mind you talking to me. Just so long as we’re not fucking when she arrives.”

Cherry slipped into the seat opposite him with a grin. “Well, I don’t do it in public, so she should be okay.”

They chatted about nothing meaningful for fifteen minutes as Michael watched the public walk past the shop. Cherry was about twenty-five. She had had a little trouble getting going in business when she had taken over from her father. People looked at her buxom, petite blonde image and thought they could roll right over her. She had had to fight hard to keep the mall shop going, but once she had established herself she been able to open three smaller shops catering for office workers in tower blocks.

Suddenly Cherry said, “Wow! Look at that chick!” Michael turned his head and found himself looking at Lucy. “Now that,” Cherry went on, “is one juicy piece of ass. Whoever gets her is one lucky bastard.”

Michael smiled. His face was turned away from Cherry so she could not see the grin. Lucy had done as he had asked, it appeared, and had gone a little further. Around her neck he could see a thin, leather dog’s collar with a little identity disk hanging from it over the hollow of her throat. Her hair was piled into a severe bun on the back of her hair, fixed with a silver pin. It left her neck fully exposed to make the collar more obvious. She was wearing a leather mini-dress; strapless, with a teardrop hole between her breasts that opened almost to her navel. The fringed hem covered her legs to mid-thigh, but the fringe was a good six inches long, exposing almost all her long legs as she walked. Knee-length boots with four-inch heels completely the ensemble.

She walked past the window and smiled at them. Michael thought she added a little extra swing to her hips as she walked on.

“She looked happy to see us looking at her,” Cherry commented.

“Well, she would,” Michael replied. “Morning, Lucy,” he added.

Cherry turned to see the leather-clad blonde standing beside them and her eyes almost popped out of her skull. “Um, hi,” she said, her cheeks colouring. “I’m Cherry, a, err, friend of Michael’s.” Cherry seemed to be having trouble keeping her eyes away from the gap between Lucy’s breasts. “Can I get you a coffee?” She noticed Michael reaching for some money. “It’s okay, it’s on the house.” She quickly climbed out of the booth and scurried off toward the back of the shop.

“Where did you meet her?” Lucy asked, sliding into the seat beside him.

“At one of her other shops, she actually owns this one. It was just after I found out I could... you know... affect people. We fucked in the back of her the coffee shop. You don’t mind, do you?”

Lucy grinned. “I’m outraged! With tits that size and an ass like that, I would have liked to join in. I must get some pants like those.”

Michael reached out and took a hold of her dog tag so that he could look more closely. He examined both sides and nodded in satisfaction. “Well, since you’ve been a good girl, and since Cherry was making rather appreciative noises over your physique as well, maybe we’ll arrange it so you can have a turn at her.” Lucy’s eyes widened and Michael could see a slight flush starting across her upper chest. “Are you wearing anything under that dress?” he asked. Lucy shook her head and Michael smiled warmly at her. “Is your pussy wet from all the looks people have given you while you walked here?” Lucy swallowed and nodded. “I can see your nipples appreciate the leather against them. Just think of all those men staring at your swollen nipples. I bet that made you want to cum all the way here.” Lucy nodded again. Her breathing was becoming harsher. “I bet you’d like me to take you right now, on this table, in front of all these people.”

“Oh, god, yes,” Lucy hissed. “I want you in me right now.”

“I think that the waiting will be good for you,” Michael told her, sitting back in the bench-seat just as Cherry returned with three coffees on a tray. She slipped into the seat across from them and grinned.

“There you go, fresh coffee. There’s none better in the State.” Lucy smiled and lifted her cup toward herself, taking a quick sip to hide her flustered state. “Where did you get that dress, Lucy? It’s... I don’t know, but I have to have one.”

Lucy took another sip of coffee, collecting herself. This was country she was well able to handle herself in; fashion. “There’s a little leather shop up on the third floor. It’s easy to miss... I could take you up there, maybe, after our coffee?” she glanced at Michael to see if he agreed.

“If Cherry’s free,” he said, “I’ve got no plans.”

Cherry’s eyes flicked down to the inside curves of Lucy’s breasts visible through the hole in her dress. “I’d love to,” she said.

The shop was a small clothing shop with a half-dozen leather outfits ranging from full suits of clothes to skimpy bra-and-brief sets in the window. The clothing obscured the view of much of the interior, so Cherry had to take Lucy’s word that she was not being taken to a sex shop. Once inside, the smell of new leather assailed their nostrils and Cherry breathed it deep into her lungs, gaining an appreciative look from both Lucy and Michael. The shop was simply filled with racks of leather coats, leather dresses, leather bodices, leather pants; leather of all kinds, black and coloured, for the delight and enhancement of those who liked leather.

“Now,” Cherry began, “where did that dress come from.”

“Oh, you don’t really want a dress like this,” Lucy told her. “It won’t look good. You need something to really show off what you’ve got...” And with that she dived into the racks, followed by a bemused Cherry. Michael wandered toward the back of the store, to where there were a couple of changing rooms with a seat outside them.

The girl who was looking after the shop nodded politely to him. “They’ll probably be a while, from the sound of it,” she said.

“I suspect you’re right,” Michael replied. He settled into as comfortable a position as possible, while she went back to studying the rather large textbook she had been reading. From time to time they could here an ‘ooh’ or an ‘ah’ from the two shoppers. Finally, they emerged carrying half a rack of outfits and Cherry was bundled into the changing room to try everything on.

The first outfit was a copy of the dress Lucy was wearing, which Cherry had insisted on trying even if Lucy thought it would not look as good. Cherry emerged a minute or two later wearing the dress and looking miserable. “You’re right,” she whined. “My tits don’t look as good as yours in this.”

Lucy prinked over to the older girl like a gazelle that is happy with the day. “Never mind. Try something else on,” and she pushed the next outfit into Cherry’s arms and pushed her back behind the curtain.

Next was a bustier-style dress that hugged her body all the way down to just above mid-thigh. The built-in cups pushed her breasts up and out and Michael was reasonably sure that Cherry’s nipples were barely hidden by the leather. He smiled appreciatively, but Lucy was not so impressed. “Not bad, but I think we can do better.”

Cherry nodded. “I look a bit, well, plumped up,” she said. Michael, who rather liked the plumped up quality, could not understand this, but a new outfit was needed.

It took another four goes before they were happy and the shop girl was ringing up the total on her till. “Are you sure you don’t want me to bag that for you?” she asked as she took Cherry’s credit card.

“No, I think I’ll wear it. I could use a bag to put my other clothes in.” The shop girl handed over the bag with a vague look of ‘no way would I be seen in public wearing that’ on her face. Cherry, however, had a flush to her face that suggested that her earlier statement about not having sex in public was undergoing a revision.

Michael had to admit that the new outfit looked very overtly sexy. Her top was a halter design with a Velcro-fixed choker neck. The back was low, and a side zip ensured that it fitted tightly around her ribs. The front had a long slit from the choker neck down almost to the hem, and Cherry’s magnificent breasts were pressed into two beautiful globes by the fabric. To go with the top, the two women had picked a pair of shorts that really deserved the name. They were cut low across her hips and high across her bottom. They were fantastically tight and there was a zip that ran from the waistband down a strategically useful distance up the back. It was recessed enough in the leather to make it difficult to see, but not impossible. Every man who spotted it would be mentally unzipping it. What Michael knew and they would not was that the zip was two way.

Michael watched as the two girls walked out of the shop ahead of him. Lucy’s hips twitched from side to side as she walked, swinging the fringe of her dress away from her legs. The almost bare flesh of Cherry’s ass flexed under her shorts hardening Michael’s cock with every stride. By now the only thought on his mind was how fast he could get the two of them to a bed.

As they walked into the more public areas of the wall Michael speeded up, cut between the two women, and wrapped an arm around each. His left hand, holding onto Cherry, rested on bare flesh which he began stroking lightly. Cherry let out a soft sigh and then suddenly jerked away. “Oh, Victoria’s Secret. They’ve got these new bras out that I want to try on.” She was swinging into the shop before Michael and Lucy could think.

The new bra was a French blue balconette design in stretch lace. Cherry grabbed a matching thong and headed toward the changing rooms. “Lucy, could you come and make sure this fits me okay?” she asked.

“Sure,” Lucy replied glancing back at Michael. He found himself another chair outside the changing rooms and sat down to wait.

In the cubicle, Cherry was chatting as she unzipped her top. “It can be really difficult to get good bras that fit when you’re a 34D.” She reached to the back of her neck and parted the Velcro, releasing her breasts from the leather. “I think it’s useful to have another girl to check there’s no... unsightly bulges. Y’know?” She dropped the halter top onto a small stool and turned to look at Lucy.

Lucy pounced, catching both of Cherry’s wrists and lifting them quickly over her head. Using the extra height provided her by nature and her boots, Lucy pinned Cherry’s wrists to the back wall of the cubicle stretched well up above her head. Their bodies pressed together and Cherry started to protest. Lucy silenced her by pressing her mouth hard against Cherry’s, her tongue probing between the older girl’s lips. At first Cherry resisted, but not for long; the kiss rapidly became two-way and passionate. It was Lucy that broke it eventually, pulling away to nip her way down Cherry’s jaw-line. Her teeth bit playfully at Cherry’s earlobe and then she began to whisper into Cherry’s ear, grinding her body against the half-naked woman as she did so.

“I want you, Cherry. I want to suck on those magnificent tits of yours. I want to lick all the way down your body from your tits and then I want to have you dance on my tongue until you cum. I want to squeeze your tits around Michael’s cock and watch him sliding up and down between them. I want to see him cum all over you and then I want to lick his jism off your tits. I want him to push his long, hard cock into your pretty little behind while I eat your pussy, and then when he’s cum, spurting all that hot juice up into your ass, I want to push my tongue in where he’s been and make you cum ‘til you don’t know what day it is.”

Cherry was panting. Her eyes were tight shut and her skin was flushed. “You want it too, don’t you Cherry? You want Michael and me to fuck you. You want us to take you and use you. Don’t you Cherry? Just the thought of my tongue in your pussy is enough to make you wet, isn’t it?”

“Y-yes,” Cherry moaned. “I want it so bad.”

Lucy slid her hands down Cherry’s arms until she was gripping her biceps, pressing them against the wall. Now she could reach Cherry’s nipples with her mouth and she sucked first one, then the other in, lapping at the nipples with her tongue, and eliciting a moan of pleasure from her victim. She closed her teeth lightly on Cherry’s right nipple and the little blonde’s eyes burst open. Lucy straightened up and looked hard into Cherry’s eyes. “Beg me,” she said.

Cherry swallowed. “L-Lucy, please make me cum.”

“Not good enough.”

“Lucy, please, I beg you, please, I’ll do anything. Take me somewhere and fuck me.”

“You’ll do anything?”

“Anything you, or Michael, want me to do, I’ll do it if you’ll just let me cum.”

“Okay, since you’ve asked so nicely. Now, finish trying on your bra and then we’ll go somewhere more secluded.”

“I d-don’t think I want the bra just now,” Cherry whimpered.

“You’ll try it on, missy. I’m not having you drag me in here for no reason.”

Michael watched the two girls emerge from the changing rooms with a slightly bemused look on his face. He watched as Cherry followed meekly behind Lucy to the checkout, paid for her new bra and panties, and followed her over to where Michael was examining a rack of nightgowns. Lucy leaned toward Michael’s ear and whispered, “Looks like you don’t need special powers to turn someone into a sex slave.”

“Um,” Cherry said, her voice meek and unassuming, “I was thinking. There’s a place I know of, a friend of mine told me about it. I’ve wanted to go there for a while, but I’ve never had someone I thought I could go there with. W-we could go there.”

“Sounds... interesting,” Michael said. “Let’s try it.”

Cherry seemed to lose her nerve a little as she had to walk outside in her skimpy leather outfit. Michael gripped her waist tighter and propelled her out into the sunlight. “If you don’t keep walking,” he told her in a low voice, “I’ll open up those little shorts of yours and finger fuck you on the hood of your car.” She stiffened slightly. “You’d like that, wouldn’t you?”

“N-no,” Cherry whimpered.

“Don’t lie, Cherry.” He slipped his fingers a little way into the waistband of her shorts and she gasped. “You’re just a walking, dripping pussy right now. You’d do anything to get fucked.”

Cherry let out another little whimper. “Oh, god, yes,” she moaned. “Th-that’s my car.” She indicated a Ford saloon and started searching for her keys in her bag.

“At least it’s bigger than Julia’s,” Lucy commented. Squeezing into the back of the sports car Julia Calvin drove had given her cramp on more than one occasion.

Michael climbed into the back seat this time. He wanted Lucy to sit in the front beside Cherry. As they drove south toward the place Cherry had mentioned, Michael leaned forward and whispered in Lucy’s ear. She listened intently and, when he had sat back down, she pushed herself up off her seat, pulled the hem of her dress up to her waist, and sat back down again. Cherry swerved the car suddenly, but dragged it back under control. “What are you doing?” Cherry asked. “Someone will see.”

“Through the car door?” Michael asked.

Lucy was now stroking her neatly trimmed bush. She pushed her middle finger between her pussy lips and found her clit, stroking it lightly to get her juices flowing. She let out a soft groan and slid the finger down her folds and into her cunt. “Mmm, this feels good,” she moaned. She slid her index finger in alongside the other one, then began to massage up and down between clit and cunt. “Ooh, Cherry, this is sooo good. I want you to be doing this,” she pouted, “but you have to drive.”

Lucy pulled her fingers out of her pussy and pushed them under Cherry’s nose. Cherry breathed in deeply. “I w-want to be doing that, too,” Cherry said in a small voice. Lucy could see Cherry’s nipples struggling against the leather of her halter top. With a wicked grin on her face, she pushed a hand through the hole at the front and rubbed pussy juice over Cherry’s straining nipple. “Oh, g-god!” Cherry groaned. “We’re almost there.”

Lucy pushed her hand back into her pussy, slipping all four fingers inside and stroking herself as rapidly as she could. “Yes,” she hissed, “I am. Oh, oh, oh, ooooh!” Her body shook, held down by the seatbelt. Slowly she relaxed enough to pull down her dress as Cherry turned the car into the car park of what appeared to be a small, private club.

The name above the door was ‘Restrain Yourself’. Looking very flushed indeed, Cherry led the way through the large panelled door and into an air-conditioned lobby. Behind the small reception desk was a tall blonde girl in an immaculate, white silk shirt. “Good afternoon,” she said. “How may we help you?”

Cherry looked slightly abashed, but this place was her choice so she knew she would have to deal with it. “Yes, we’d like to hire a room for a while.”

The receptionist smiled warmly and stood up, handing a sheet of paper on a clipboard to Cherry. “That’s our tariff, if you’d like to select a suitable room for your needs I’ll check that it’s free.” Cherry ran her eyes down the tariff. Michael and Lucy feigned boredom as she looked for what she was after.

“The, err, Jacobean Room looks good,” she said, finally. “For two, no, three hours?”

The receptionist looked slightly surprised. “As madam wishes.” She bent a little closer to Cherry and whispered, “Can they keep you busy for three hours in there?”

“Oh, I think so.”

The receptionist raised an eyebrow and glanced back at Michael and Lucy. “Well, if you need any help, just buzz me. I get off in thirty minutes.”

“I’ll remember that,” Cherry said pleasantly. “Now, if you could show us to the room?”

The receptionist nodded and led the way down a corridor to an oak panelled door with ‘The Jacobean Room’ on the nameplate. She pushed the door open, sliding a little ‘in use’ marker into place beside the lock. “If there’s anything you need, just let me know,” she said, and marched back to the lobby.

“Oh wow,” Lucy said as she walked into the room. “This is great.” The room was filled with bondage equipment: stocks, crosses, suspension frames. There were also several cupboards and, when Lucy opened one, she found that they were filled with numerous sex toys. Lucy looked over at Cherry. “You’ve been waiting to bring someone here? You are a naughty little girl.” Cherry looked meekly down at her feet, while Michael closed the door, and Lucy reached into the cupboard, coming out with a long leather sheath. “Turn around, Cherry,” she said. Cherry complied and Lucy slipped he sheath over Cherry’s lower arms, strapping them tightly together so that her shoulders were pulled back. Her breasts strained forward at this, giving Michael a most pleasing view of the small blonde’s body.

“Blindfold her and bring her over here,” he told Lucy, indicating one of the suspension frames. Lucy found a padded, leather blindfold and strapped it over Cherry’s eyes. Once Cherry could no longer see, Michael began to hunt through the cupboards. He located a few things that looked interesting, but Lucy was waiting for him with Cherry under the frame.

The arm sheath Lucy had chosen came with fixing rings and Michael attached these to ropes coming down from the frame. Pulling on the ropes hauled Cherry’s arms upward at the wrists, forcing her head down. Michael stopped when Cherry’s arms were a little above the horizontal. He retrieved a spreader bar with ankle cuffs from a cupboard and fitted them around Cherry’s legs, spreading them to about three feet at the bottom. This pulled the angle of her arms a little higher and she let out a soft cry of pain.

“Take off her top, Lucy,” Michael said. “Then take off your dress. Leave those boots on, your legs look stunning in them.” While Lucy did as he asked, Michael undressed, wandering about as he did so to examine the other devices in the room. Naked, he turned back to where the two women were waiting.

Deciding on a course of action, Michael walked around to stand behind Cherry. Reaching down, he slowly unzipped her straining shorts from the back around to between her legs. Cherry let out a long, low moan as the leather relaxed across her bottom. Her ass cheeks were spread from the angle her body was at, and Michael now had full access to her pussy and ass. His cock twitched at the thought of burying himself in Cherry’s pert little ass, but she was Lucy’s slave... “Lucy, what do you think we should do with this slutty little cunt?” he asked.

Lucy ignored the whimper that escaped Cherry’s lips. The older girl was panting again. Lucy reached into a cupboard and took something out, a small vibrator. “You come over here and fuck her face,” she said. “I’ll deal with that end.”

They exchanged places, and Lucy was delighted at the exposed flesh revealed by the undone zip in Cherry’s shorts. She squatted down behind Cherry and pushed her face into Cherry’s sopping wet bush. Her tongue darted out to taste Cherry’s juices and Cherry jerked forward, her mouth opening with the start of an “oh.” Michael stopped it by grabbing her hair and pushing his cock down her throat.

Lucy’s tongue set up a rhythm in Cherry’s pussy, while Cherry began to hungrily suck on Michael’s cock as he slid it in and out of her mouth. With each thrust he could feel her throat against the head of his penis, but he knew he could push deeper and determined he would as Cherry’s excitement grew.

Lucy worked her tongue over Cherry’s clit, sliding between her pussy lips, pushing into her cunt, and lapping rapidly. When she was sure Cherry was well worked up, she lifted the vibrator and slid it into Cherry’s anus. It slipped in easily, but Cherry still jerked away from the sudden intrusion. The sudden action pushed Michael’s cock straight down Cherry’s throat and he kept it there for several seconds before pulling out. Now Cherry knew that each thrust would be deeper than the last. Lucy turned the vibrator on, and began to twist it lightly against the walls of Cherry’s anus as Michael slid his cock once more down Cherry’s throat.

Unable to see, disoriented, assailed in three holes with sensation she could do nothing to stop, Cherry felt her first orgasm building between her legs. It spread rapidly out into her body and her back arched as it racked her frame. It was followed rapidly by another, and another. She felt Michael’s cock swelling in her mouth and knew that he would soon cum, knew that he would soon by pumping his juice deep into her throat, and the thought drove her to another orgasm.

She came out of it enough to relax her throat as Michael’s swollen shaft drove deep into her throat and stayed there as it began to pulse and then to jerk with the effort of spewing jism into her body. She swallowed as hard as she could, feeling some of the juice running out of her mouth even as she did so.

Michael pulled out of Cherry’s mouth, and she just had long enough to draw a single breath before Lucy’s ministrations drove her to another, shattering climax.

Lucy and Michael relaxed the rope holding Cherry’s arms up and she sagged to her knees, unable to stand without support. She could hear Michael and Lucy talking in low voices, but her addled brain could make no sense of the words. Suddenly she was lifted to her feet, the cuffs removed from her ankles, along with her sandals, the restraint removed from her arms. She expected the blindfold to be next, but it stayed on. Instead, she felt hands unbutton her shorts and slide them down her legs. “This way, Lucy,” Michael said, leading her across the room. “Step up,” he added after a few paces and she felt a wooden board against her bare toes. She stepped up and Michael guided her another step forward until her ribs came in contact with a padded wooden bar.

“W-what’s going on,” she whimpered, but neither of them answered her. Instead her arms were stretched out and placed in cuffs, her legs were spread wide and also cuffed to something. She felt open, exposed. Then the bar against her rib cage was raised up until the upper surface, velvet covered and soft, lifted her breasts with it. The bar stopped right under the base of her breasts, pushing them up and forward. There was, she realised, a depression in the bar that was cupping her breasts a little, pushing them together. Someone placed a strap around her back, tightening it so that she could not possibly back away from bar, even as far as her arms would stretch. She thought it was over until she felt another bar closing down on the top of her breasts. It, too, was padded and there was no pain, but with the top bar closed down, her breasts were pressed closely together and out from her chest. With her legs spread lewdly and her tits squashed out on display, Cherry had never felt more like a slut in her life; and she had meekly allowed herself to be put into this position.

Michael slipped the blindfold off her head. It had to be Michael, because Lucy was standing in front of her, grinning in a manner that told her that this particular ordeal was far from over. Cherry glanced down and realised that she was clamped into the oddest set of stocks she had ever seen. Tit stocks! They seemed made for her large breasts, Lucy was too small and firm for them to take proper hold. She could see that the exposed skin of her tits was flushed with blood, and her nipples were more distended than she had ever seen before. However had invented this device clearly had someone like Cherry in mind.

“Now what shall we do with you?” Lucy mused. “Ah, I know.” She dropped to her knees in front of Cherry, becoming immediately invisible behind Cherry’s forward-thrust tits. Where she had gone became obvious, however, as Cherry felt thumbs pushing aside her pussy lips, followed rapidly by a tongue lapping quickly at her clitoris. Cherry let out a loud moan as Lucy began kneading her mons while tonguing her clit hard and fast.

Michael appeared around the side of the stocks, grinning brightly. He was looking down at where Lucy was at work and, as he watched, his cock rose from half-mast to near vertical. Cherry stared brazenly back at him, watching his cock stiffen. Her arousal grew with his shaft and she knew that she was going to cum soon if Lucy kept going. Lucy knew it too and, as Cherry’s excitement grew to near crescendo, she stood up, pussy juice shining all over her grinning face, leaving Cherry to cry out in frustration.

“Not yet, little slut,” Lucy said. She glanced over at Michael and he handed her a bundle of wire. From the bundle, Lucy extracted first one, then a second nipple clamp, settling each into place over one of Cherry’s blood-engorged nipples. Each clamp had a little knob attached, allowing it to be tightened as much as was required, and Lucy tightened them until she heard Cherry wince. Then she would let go, and the nipple would be pulled hard down, stretched tight against the breast, by the attached weight. With both clamps in place, the reason for the connecting wire became clear as Lucy showed Cherry the little remote control. “Yes,” she said as realisation dawned on Cherry’s face, “they vibrate.” Lucy turned the control knob on the remote and the little weights began to hum. Shivers of sensation burst through Cherry’s breasts. Her nipples felt they had been hard-wired to her brain. She let out a long, low groan, and her eyes rolled back in her head.

A minute or so later, when Cherry had calmed down from the initial burst of sensation, Lucy dropped to her knees again, slid her thumbs up between Cherry’s pussy lips, and began massaging her clit once more. Cherry felt another pair of hands, Michael’s, sliding over her inner thighs. He slid his palms over her ass cheeks and then up her sides as far as the belt around her ribs. Small shivers ran through her body at his touch. She would cum this time, she knew it. She felt Michael’s finger’s twine into her hair and he pulled her head around so that he could force his mouth against hers. His tongue pushed between her lips, stroking along her upper teeth, skipping over the tip of her tongue. She responded, pressing her own tongue out against his. She could feel the start of an orgasm building between her legs. Her knees began to tremble.

Lucy stopped licking, stood up, and said, “Michael?”

Michael broke off the kiss and nodded to her before moving behind Cherry, out of her field of vision. The nipple clamps were still humming, but Lucy had turned them down so that the surge of sensation through Cherry’s breasts had reduced to a trickle.

Cherry felt Michael’s hands on her ass cheeks again. He slid them up her sides to the belt, but this time slid them back down, cupping her ass in his hands, pushing out to spread her wide. She felt the head of his cock between her cheeks. It was slick and slightly sticky; lubricated. The head of his cock found the narrow opening of her anus and her eyes widened. “No!” she gasped. “You can’t mean to...” The pressure increased on her sphincter as he pressed on it. Involuntarily, she tightened her muscles, increasing the pain. “Oh, god, no,” she moaned. “It hurts.”

Then she heard Lucy’s breathy voice in her ear. “Don’t you remember what I told you,” she whispered. “I told you I was going to eat you out while Michael fucks you in the ass.” Cherry whimpered in recognition. “I said I was going to have him cum inside you, and then I was going to lick his juice out again. That’s what I said, wasn’t it?” Cherry groaned and nodded. The words made her feel wanton. She had agreed to those words, in a cubicle in Victoria’s Secret, naked from the waist up.

Michael felt Cherry’s body relax again and pressed the advantage. The head of his cock slipped through her sphincter, eliciting a yelp of pain from her. He stopped, allowing the pain to subside. As her muscles began to relax once more, he pushed in a little, then a little more. It took a little under a minute before he was buried to the hilt in Cherry’s ass, and then Lucy turned the nipple clamps back up and began her clit massage once more.

As the pleasure through her nipples and pussy began to grow again, Cherry relaxed more, and Michael began to stroke in and out of her ass. He did it slowly, very slowly, enjoying the incredible tightness of Cherry’s virgin ass. He leaned forward a little so he could whisper into Cherry’s ear. “God, Cherry, this feels so good. You’re so tight. It’s like you’ve got your fist clamped ‘round me. Except it’s not your fist, it’s your ass. I’m fucking your tight little ass with my big, thick cock. How do you feel about that, Cherry?”

Cherry groaned. “I... oh... -m a slut, a whore,” she moaned incoherently. “Want more cock.”

Lucy stood up at that. She did not turn off the nipple clamps and Michael continued his slow pumping of Cherry’s ass, but Lucy went away for a second or two and returned with a huge, fake penis. She grabbed Cherry’s chin and forced her to look at the magnificent latex shaft. “Not full enough yet, slut?” Lucy asked. “We’ll try you with this then, shall we?”

Lucy vanished below Cherry’s breast-obscured field of vision and suddenly Cherry felt the head of the dildo being pushed into her. It was, she realised, enormously think as well as long; she was being rent in half by the enormous cock being forced, relentlessly into her cunt. Michael’s own swollen member was filling her ass while the latex cock filled her pussy. Her nipples were being assaulted by a combination of pain and pleasure that matched the sensations stemming from her behind. And the worst thing of all was that Cherry knew that all this humiliation was going to make her cum like she had not had sex in a decade.

Lucy was fascinated to watch the dildo as it pressed deeper and deeper into Cherry’s cunt. She could actually see the skin distending to make way for the latex prick. She pushed it deeper and deeper, until she could feel more solid resistance, and then she activated the vibrator buried in the shaft. The effect was almost as electric on Michael as it was on Cherry. He could feel the vibrations throbbing through his cock, clamped as it was in Cherry’s ass muscles. Her whole body seemed to be vibrating and Michael was unable to thrust for a while as her muscles clamped around the two cocks filling her body. “S-s-s-so f-f-full,” she stammered. “N-never felt s-so full.” Then Lucy bent forward and began licking at her clit and Cherry’s world dissolved into orgasm after orgasm.

As Cherry’s muscles alternated between clamping him firmly and allowing him free movement, Michael concentrated on fucking when he could and enjoying the incredible tightness when he could only stand still. He was sure the intervals between contractions of her muscles were getting shorter; soon she would lock him tight inside her and he would be unable to move until she blacked out. He did not reckon on the sudden spasms that began to rack her internal muscles. It was like being inside a milking machine as her muscles began sucking on his cock. Her head lolled back against him. Her eyes were open, but rolled back; she was barely conscious. Michael felt his orgasm growing from the root of his cock, which Cherry seemed to be determined to suck off and swallow through her anus. He came, thrashing desperately against her tightening ass, pumping jet after jet of cum into her body. Just as he began to think he could take no more, Cherry’s body relaxed, and Michael slid free.

Michael crawled away to a small wash area hidden in a corner of the room and cleaned himself up. When he came back to the girls, he found that Cherry had been removed from the stocks, and fitted into a yoke of some kind that clamped her legs apart and her wrists closer together. Her arms were stretched down between her legs, but to keep that position, she had to have her knees bent up almost to her shoulders. Michael immediately worked out Lucy’s objective, this exposed Cherry’s butt, forcing her ass cheeks apart, and giving easy access to her anus. “You’re really going to do that?” he asked her.

“As soon as she wakes up. I figure she’ll cum so hard it’ll pop her socks off.”

“She’s not wearing socks,” Michael observed. At that moment, Cherry groaned and shifted her head. Michael looked around for somewhere to sit to watch the show, and found a seat in the perfect viewing position.

“You sit there,” Lucy told him. “I’ll make you more comfortable.” The seat was a padded bench with a back rest and two arms rising up from the back. Michael sat down with the bench between his legs and, against his better judgement, allowed Lucy to cuff his wrists to the tops of the arms, his ankles to the end of the bench, and to strap a think restraining belt around his waist. “Now watch,” she told him.

Lucy dropped to her knees behind Cherry. The older girl tossed her head around, and spotted Michael strapped to the chair. “Where’s Lucy?” she asked, and was rewarded by the sensation of Lucy’s tongue sliding up from the bottom of her pussy up to her anus and back down. Cherry let out a groan, followed by another as Lucy shifted position and began to probe into Cherry’s ass with her tongue. The task was made much easier by the stretching the hole had already been given. “Uunngh,” Cherry managed. “Lucy... oooh that feels good... no, you can’t... oh, oh, oh.” She carried on like that as Lucy rimmed her as hard as she could trying, it appeared, to lick out all the juice Michael had pumped in there.

Michael could not believe he was watching his girlfriend sucking on the ass of another of his lovers. His limp cock began to rise as he watched the display. This was what Lucy was after, he figured. She would eat Cherry out in front of him, get him hard again, and then fuck him while he sat, unable to move, on the chair. She was his slave, his fuck toy, but sometimes a slave had to know when to take the top role to bring greater pleasure to her master.

“Oh, fuck, Lucy, yes!” The climactic cry from Cherry signalled her latest orgasm. She strained against the yoke, trying as valiantly as she was able to wrench the oak apart. She failed, of course, but her orgasm was all the stronger for it. Lucy unlocked her then and turned to where Michael was sitting.

“Did you enjoy that?” she asked.

“Oh yeah,” he replied. “I think she did, too.” Cherry climbed to her feet and nodded dumbly. “What are you going to do now?”

“First,” Lucy said, “we’re going to gag you.” She produced a ball gag from behind his chair and presented it to his closed mouth. “Open wide,” she chimed. Michael opened his mouth as wide as he could, and Lucy still had to force the ball past his teeth. Buckling the straps around his head seemed redundant, but she did it anyway.

“Now we’re going to fit this,” Lucy told him and produced a plastic tube with thin hoses attached to it from behind the chair. As he watched dumbfounded, she slid the end of the tube over the head of his cock and turned something behind the chair. The tube was sucked onto his shaft and he could feel a lubricated latex liner wrap around his penis as the device latched onto him.

Then, as he and Cherry watched in growing dismay, the tube began to slide up his shaft. It cycled up for several inches and then slid back down again. Michael let out a loud groan of pleasure, somewhat muffled by the gag. It felt as though his cock was nestled in the tight-fitting pussy of a woman whose muscles were stroking up and down his shaft. The worst of it was that the thing was not touching the head of his cock at all. Like this it would take him hours to cum. From the way Lucy was grinning at him that was exactly what she had in mind.

“Next, Cherry and I are going to put on a little show for you,” Lucy told him and, before Cherry could say anything about it, she turned to the older girl, wrapped an arm around her waist, and locked lips. Michael could do nothing other than watch as Cherry relaxed into the kiss. Her large breasts were pressed against Lucy’s smaller ones, their arms intertwined as the kiss deepened. He could imagine the probing of female tongue against female tongue. He wondered what their breasts felt like to each other. His cock managed to get stiffer within the confines of the masturbation machine and he let out another groan.

Lucy and Cherry had dropped to their knees now, and Lucy had a thing of wonder in her hand. It was eighteen inches long and made of purple latex; a double-ended dildo with some kind of articulated skeleton inside it. When Lucy bent it into a U-shape, it stayed bent so that she could slide it (very slowly, Michael thought) up into her pussy, and then Cherry could slide onto the other prong of the U so that they were effectively stapled together. They went back to hungrily kissing each other, squirming to work the dildo inside them as they did so. Cherry was soon making little mewling noises into Lucy’s mouth, and Lucy’s breath was coming rapid and short.

Lucy pulled back slightly. “T-turn around,” she ordered. “On all fours.” It was not easy, but with some twisting and turning, they ended up facing away from each other, on all fours, with the dildo now passing in a more-or-less straight line between their two pussies. They rocked forward on their arms and knees and Michael watched as eight inches of purple latex appeared, as if by magic, from between them. They pushed back until their bottoms met, Lucy’s back arching with the sheer sensation of driving the fake cock into her body. They pulled apart again, faster this time, closing the gap quickly so that their asses slapped together. A growl of animal pleasure escaped from Lucy’s throat. “Faster!” she groaned, and Cherry complied. Soon they were driving the double cock in and out like a piston and Michael was seeing flashes of purple between them, little more. He groaned again as the machine stroked his cock into pleasant torment and he watched Cherry’s tits bouncing with the rhythm of their fucking.

Lucy felt her orgasm building and knew it was close. It felt as though there was a slow explosion happening deep down in her stomach. With a burst of light that seemed blinding, her climax ripped through her body. She heard screaming and dimly recognised her own voice. Exhausted, she fell forward and felt the dildo slip out of her cunt. There was a brief instant of loss, emptiness. She rolled onto her back and looked up at Cherry, still bucking frantically against thin air with almost a foot of latex dildo sticking out of her reddened pussy.

“I’m, I’m not finished,” Cherry wailed. “Oh, god, Lucy, please let me... make me cum.” Michael knew how she felt, though part of his mind was wondering how many more times she expected to climax that afternoon.

“Turn over, Cherry,” Lucy said wearily. “Lie on your back and spread your legs.” Cherry complied as Lucy crawled toward her. Michael watched, amazed, as Lucy opened her mouth and slid the dildo into it, swallowing at least six inches and then clamping her mouth down on it. Then she began to fuck Cherry with the dildo. He watched too as the huge shaft pulled at the skin of Cherry’s pussy. The sight of this happening inches from her face seemed to fascinate Lucy. In, out, in, out, over and over again. Cherry’s finger dug into her calves where she was holding her legs apart and then her hips began to buck against the slow fucking Lucy was giving her with the dildo.

“Oh, oh, yes, I’m gonna...” Suddenly Cherry pulled down hard on her legs, almost bending herself in half. Her back arched up off the floor and Lucy pulled back from the dildo, grabbing it in one hand and driving it hard and fast into Cherry’s climaxing body. After what seemed like ages, she sagged back onto the floor. Calmly, Lucy pulled the dildo out of Cherry, bent it double, and pushed it back in, one end in her pussy, the other into her ass. Cherry jerked at the sudden anal intrusion, but did not attempt to remove it.

Lucy turned to Michael. “Has my Master cum yet?” she asked in a plaintive voice. Michael shook his head. “Does he want to?” Rapid nodding. Lucy reached around to the back of the chair and turned something. The machine went from a slow, steady stroke to frantic pumping in no time at all. Lucy sat down on the bench between Michael’s legs and watched as the machine pushed him rapidly over the edge into climax. His jism squirted over the inside of the tube, adding to the lubrication, but once he had cum the vacuum in the tube kept him hard and the machine kept stoking him until another orgasm ripped through his body. A minute or so later, Michael felt himself blacking out under the onslaught of his fifth mechanically induced orgasm. As his vision faded he seemed to fall sideways and found himself lying on the floor looking up at his own unconscious body.

“Oh dear,” Lucy said, “he’s conked out on us.” She turned off the machine and began to unchain his body from the chair.

Yes, that would be about right. Figuring that his body would be out of the picture for a while anyway, Michael left the two girls to their own devices and slipped out of the room. It appeared that they were the only people using the place at that time as, much to his disappointment, Michael could find no one else to watch. Then he arrived at reception.

The receptionist had one hand up her shirt, the other in her panties. Her eyes were fixed to a small colour TV screen under the desk that was currently displaying a picture of Lucy and Cherry kissing. Under the TV, a VCR’s indicator lights told Michael that their exploits were being taped. He frowned and focussed his mind on the receptionist.

“Use both hands on your pussy,” he told her. The hand that was working a breast slipped down between her spread legs. “That’s it. Take your panties and skirt off, you’ll be more comfortable.” Absently, the receptionist stripped off her clothes. She was shaved, something Michael had never seen before. “Push two fingers into your cunt. That’s it, good. Now, you’ll keep finger fucking yourself until we come out, but you won’t orgasm until I tell you you can. When you’ve cum, you’ll hand me the tape from the VCR.” The girl began to work at her pussy and clit and Michael closed his eyes, willing himself back into his body.

When he opened his eyes he found Lucy looking down at him. “I thought you’d gone off for good,” she said.

“Just taking a look around,” he replied. He was propped up in the chair, but no longer tied to it. Glancing over Lucy’s shoulder he could see Cherry bound to a low bench. Her wrists were tethered behind her neck and there was a ball gag in her mouth. He could not see her legs, but he figured they were also fixed down. “What have you got planned?” he asked warily.

“Well, there’s just one more little thing I told her I’d do to her before we left.” Lucy grinned mischievously and added, “You’ll need to be a little harder than this for it.”

Michael laughed. “After what that gizmo did to me, I’m not sure I’m capable.” He knew he was wrong, he could already feel the stirrings of erection in his shaft, but he was not going to play easy to get.

“Oh, I’m sure we can do something to get you going again,” Lucy said. She bent forward, lifting his cock in her hand and wrapping her lips around the head. Her tongue flicked over the tip of his penis and he twitched at the sensation. He knew he was growing into her mouth as she sucked down on his shaft. She hummed quietly, sending shivers of pleasure down his shaft and into his body through the root of his cock. “There,” she said, pulling away, “that’s better.”

She stood up and walked around to stand behind Cherry’s head. The little blonde was stretched out like a magician’s assistant waiting to by cut in two. “Come over here and straddle her chest,” Lucy said. Michael got the idea quickly enough. He had been between Cherry’s beautiful tits once before, but had never got to finish there. Now, he figured, Lucy was going to give him the chance. He tossed a leg over her body and squatted down a little, not resting his weight on her ribs, so that his cock rested between the globes of her tits. Lucy leaned forward, pushed Michael’s cock down against Cherry’s breastbone, and then wrapped him in glorious tit-flesh. She looked up at him. “I’m sure you know what to do now,” she said.

Michael began to slide his cock, still wet from Lucy’s mouth, up and down between Cherry’s tits. Lucy was crushing them together with both hands and the feeling of pressure was wonderful. The friction of fucking something that did not self-lubricate added to the sensation. Lucy leaned forward further and began tonguing Cherry’s sensitive nipples. Now Michael could feel Cherry writing under him as Lucy’s tongue and lips drove her nuts. Only the recent session with the fucking machine was allowing Michael to hold his orgasm back for so long. He let out a long groan. “I’m gonna cum soon,” he moaned.

Lucy released her hold on Cherry’s breasts and pushed Michael more upright. Her hand wrapped around his cock and she began to furiously pump his cock with her hand. “Oh, god!” Michael groaned out and then he came, pumping rope after rope of jism out and onto Cherry’s tits. Lucy was using him like a hosepipe, directing his cum left and right to get a good cover. Eventually Michael sagged back and climbed off Cherry’s body.

“I told her I’d suck your cum off her breast,” Lucy said, and began lapping the white sticky mess from Cherry’s chest. Her tongue slid over the smooth flesh, pulling in mouthful after mouthful. Michael could see that Cherry was enjoying it. She was making little whimpering noises through the gag. He glanced down and noticed that Lucy had not removed the dildo from Cherry’s pussy and ass. He reached out, caught hold of the latex, and began to slowly pump it in and out of both of Cherry’s holes. A cry of indignation from Cherry was followed by groans of pleasure. Her body began to tremble and, by the time Lucy was finished cleaning the cum from her chest, she was cumming again.

By now the three of them were too tired to consider anything more strenuous than a walk to the car. They dressed and walked out to reception where the receptionist was waiting for them. Her eyes were wild, frantic. Her hands were a blur in her pussy and over her clit. “P-please, sir. Please can I c-cum?” she managed to force out.

Michael looked at her for a few seconds. “Yes, you can cum now.”

All three of them were amazed at the explosion of orgasm that was displayed for them. The receptionist stiffened, her mouth opening in a silent scream of pleasure as her head rolled back on her neck. Then her body fell forward again and she began to thrash wildly as her body released all the pent-up tension of waiting to cum. As her body finally calmed down she reached under the desk and there was the whir of some mechanism working. Her hand came up and she handed a video tape to Michael. There was pussy juice on the tape from her hand.

“What was all that about?” Cherry asked as they walked across the parking lot to her car.

Michael handed her the tape. “Nothing really, she was just repressing. Here, a souvenir of our afternoon. I wouldn’t show that to your maiden aunt.”

“They were taping us?” Lucy said, giggling.

“Like I said,” Michael replied with a nod, “not family viewing.”

They laughed as Cherry opened the car door and they all piled in. None of them noticed the tall man in the black trench coat that watched them from the shadow of a door across the street.