The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Magic Lessons, Part 6

This story contains scenes of non-consensual, reluctant, and mind-controlled sex, including bondage, fetishism, male-female, and female-female sex. Readers below the age of eighteen should stop reading now.

Chapter Seventeen

When Julia returned from her business trip, Lucy and Michael had gone to her house for an evening meal, which had continued into a night of three-way sex. Everyone was forgiven their trespasses and their odd relationship appeared to be back the way it had been before Michael’s little explosion. Now, for example, Lucy was lying on a sun lounger in Julia back yard wearing the tiny red bikini that Michael had found in her drawer the week before. Julia was kneeling beside Michael, her mouth wrapped around his cock, tongue stroking along the shaft in a delicate way that was driving him completely nuts. Supposedly, this was all to further his education.

“Which Cleopatra is she?” Lucy asked.

Michael concentrated hard, trying to clear his thoughts enough to reply. “The first one, I think,” he thought.

“Hey! Very good.” Lucy said. “The first, right? I don’t know how you’re doing that with your cock in her mouth. I know what she does to my pussy with that mouth of hers and I have trouble thinking straight, never mind projecting.”

‘Projecting’ was what Cleopatra referred to it as; Michael called it telepathy. He tried some more. “She was a Syrian princess married off to one of the Ptolemys so that Syria got free of Egyptian control.”

“Oh,” Lucy said aloud. “You didn’t answer my question about Julia’s mouth.”

Michael groaned in reply, his hips twisted as he tried to suppress the strong desire to push his cock up into Julia’s throat. Lucy was right. It was something he knew he would never say aloud, but Julia was a much better lover than Lucy. Lucy made up for a lot with sheer enthusiasm, but he guessed that there were some things she would only manage with experience. Her ability to use her cunt muscles was getting better by the day; he knew that Julia and Cleopatra had been explaining a few things while his back was turned and Lucy had been practicing. There were methods of torture that Julia had perfected using her mouth, however, that Michael wondered if it were possible to teach.

“Sheer talent,” he managed to project before his balls began to boil. “I’m cumming”, he groaned out loud. Then Julia slipped him out of her mouth and did something, and he was not. “Oh, god, not again.” Her mouth slid down his shaft again and he was off into pleasure too intense to handle.

“The party’s tonight,” Lucy reminded him.

“I remember. Should I pick you up from your place?”

Lucy listened to the words in her head and replied, “No, I’ll walk ‘round to you. Your place is closer to Janine’s, and I want to keep you away from my Dad.”

Julia’s mouth left Michael’s cock and she looked over at Lucy. “Lucy, try to just think things for him to react to. He has to learn to read thoughts as well as send them.” She flashed Michael a grin and went back to work with her mouth and tongue. Michael’s eyes rolled back in his head and his hips jerked again.

“Okay, what would you like me to wear tonight?” Lucy thought, trying to enunciate her thoughts carefully.

“Hey, wow, it worked!” Michael’s thoughts floated through her upper mind. “Um, I don’t know.”

“Well, do I go for virgin, slut, or full-blown whore?”

“Did I hear that right?” he asked aloud.

“Yes,” she thought.

He grinned as visions of what she might come up with floated through his mind and his cock pulsed in Julia’s mouth. “Okay, go for whore.”

“My master’s wish is my command. I’ll definitely need to wear a coat on the way out of the house; Dad would freak.”

“That makes me all warm inside,” Michael replied, and realised that it did. His body stiffened and Julia sank down so that the head of his cock met the back of her throat. He exploded into her mouth and she hungrily swallowed down what he gave her.

When he was done she lifted her face and licked her lips. Grinning like the cat that got the cream she asked, “What’s this party you’re going to?”

“The cheerleading squad organised something,” Michael replied.

“It’ll probably be boring as hell,” Lucy added, “but I said I’d go way before Michael turned me into his personal sex slave. It’s a prior engagement.”

“And you’re taking Michael?”

“Yeah. He’s not exactly Jock material like most of the other guys will be, but he’s my lover so he’s going. Besides, I think he can hold his own against the dorks the other girls will invite.” She sat up and swung her legs off the lounger. “Now, if you’ll excuse me, I need to get dressed so I can go shopping. I have to get just the right outfit for tonight.”

Michael could not wait to get Lucy to Janine’s house that evening. She arrived at his place wearing a summer coat that fell to her knees that was buttoned up to her throat. Her hair was wound into a knot at the back of her neck. The sight of her feet made his cock twitch, but she refused to show him what was under the coat. She was wearing a pair of black patent shoes with two-inch platforms and six-inch spike heels. The heel strap on each shoe twisted into an ankle strap which was closed with a tiny silver padlock. As they walked the half mile to Janine’s place, the exaggerated sway of Lucy’s hips kept Michael hard the whole time.

Janine answered the door and Michael would have found the look on her face on seeing him quite amusing, if he had not been so keen to get Lucy’s coat off. “May I take your coat, Lucy?” Janine asked, ever the hostess.

“I’ll get it,” Michael said and stood behind his lover as she unbuttoned the coat. He took the shoulders in his hands and slipped it backwards off her arms. She stepped forward and both Michael and Janine gasped.

“You look like a stripper,” Janine said. She grabbed the coat from Michael as Lucy turned around.

“Oh? I was hoping for hooker.” The dress revealed nothing, but left little to the imagination. It had string halter straps and a scoop neck. The bodice was held in place at the sides by two pairs of strings that, in turn, lead to an O-ring between her shoulder blades, with the halter straps joining the same ring from above. The bodice narrowed to a slim strip of fabric down her midriff, leaving her sides fully exposed. The skirt was long enough to be descent, but that was about all, and the back of the skirt was joined to the front by three large O-rings on each side. The flesh visible through the rings and the gaps in the skirt made it pretty obvious that the dress was the only thing Lucy was wearing apart from her shoes. She reached behind her to the knot of hair at the back of her neck and pulled out a single pin. Her hair rolled out around her neck and shoulders like a blonde wave and she shook it generating a throb from Michael’s crotch that had him wishing he could have her then and there.

And I could, was what he thought. He could screw her bend her over, and push his cock into her pussy, and fuck her brains out, and he could make it so that Janine would not even remember the event. The dress would certainly not get in the way.

“Is it good for you, lover?” she asked him. “I left my collar off. I hope you don’t mind, but it didn’t go with the dress.”

Michael swallowed, hard. “We’ll have to get you a set of collars for all occasions,” he croaked.

“You two had better come in and join the party,” Janine told them.

There was a brief, but quite obvious, pause in the babble of conversation around the room as Michael and Janine walked in. To Michael it was pretty obvious that the women were having to drag their male friends’ attention back to them and away from Lucy. Lucy had a large grin on her face as she walked toward the drinks table and scooped out too glasses of fruit punch, and Michael assumed it was the attention she was getting that was causing it. Instead she leaned toward him and whispered in his ear. “Janine couldn’t keep her eyes off that bulge in your trousers. She’d probably love to fuck you. She goes with Brian Graham and from what I’ve heard he’s not too big in the penis department.”

Michael was a little surprised. For one thing, Brian Graham was in the defensive line of the football team and weighed in a little over the tare weight of a semi-truck. The idea that his cock might not match the rest of him was something of a surprise. For another, he had been too busy looking at Lucy to notice where Janine’s eyes were, and he told Lucy this. She grinned brightly and sipped her punch. The grin turned to a grimace. “Someone’s been naughty with the punch ingredients,” she said. “They were a bit heavy-handed about it, too.”

Michael took a sip of his own drink and understood what she meant. “Bourbon?”

Lucy nodded. “Mom has an extensive supply and I’ll admit to having sampled.” She shrugged. “I guess Janine’s parents are out for the evening.”

“They are away for the week,” Janine supplied. Michael turned to see the tall girl standing behind him. He noticed her eyes flick down toward his crotch area.

“Brian been stopping over much?” Lucy asked with a smirk. Michael got the feeling that he was standing in the middle of a cat fight that had been going on for years.

Janine flushed a little. “Once or twice. You look as though you’ve been spending quite some time with, um, Mark here.” Her eyes swept up and down Lucy in as dismissive a way as she could muster with red cheeks.

Lucy stepped around Michael and looked Janine in the eyes, something she would normally have had to look way up to do. Her voice was low. “He’s called Michael. You’ll want to remember that or you’ll never get his nice, thick cock in you.” She stalked off in the direction of the dining room where the dancing was happening. Michael blinked a couple of times, smiled as sweetly as he could at Janine, and trailed after Lucy.

“I’m going to have enough trouble hanging around your crowd without you pissing off the Prom Queen,” he thought at Lucy.

She glanced at him with a look of irritation mixed with a plea for forgiveness. “Sorry, it’s just that Janine’s been getting on my tits since I was old enough to have them.”

Michael grinned and swigged back the last of his glass of punch. “Now there’s an image I could conjure with,” he said aloud and, taking Lucy by the hand he pulled her into the crowd of people attempting to look like they could dance.

The third number was a slow one and Lucy made a point of pulling Michael in close as they shuffled around the other couples, swaying slightly. Her mound rubbed against his cock, he could feel her nipples pressing against his chest through her dress on the thin fabric of his best shirt. “These shoes were a mistake,” she whispered.

“Feet hurting?”

“No, but I want to rest my head on your shoulder and I’m too tall.”

Michael chuckled. “Never mind. I’m enjoying having my chin resting in your cleavage.”

“Do you like the dress? Slutty enough?”

“I am enjoying the dress; every other boy in the room is enjoying the dress, but the girls...”

It was Lucy’s turn to chuckle. “You’ve never seen some of the stuff that goes on in the girls’ locker room.” Michael felt his cock twitch; so did Lucy. “Feels like you’d like to see some of that stuff.”

“What red-blooded male doesn’t like to see naked cheerleaders?” he replied. “It’s the American way.”

The dance ended and Michael could feel the alcohol from the punch getting to him. “Let’s get some air,” he suggested, and they walked out into the garden. The summer night was warm, but there was a light breeze that swept cooler air into Michael’s lungs, making him feel less dopey. It also stirred Lucy’s hair in a manner that made him want her again. He followed her down the garden, watching her hips sway.

They arrived beside a pool that was sunk into the lawn. The only light came from the submerged lights, but Michael could make out a little pool house at the far end. Some of the kids had brought swimwear with them and a few were in the water, though none appeared to be swimming. Mostly they were paired off, talking or smooching. The various seats around the garden were also occupied with necking couples.

Lucy let out a soft moan. “God I need you inside me,” she hissed under her breath. Then her face fell. “Oh shit, not Brian!”

Michael felt a lumpen hand land on his shoulder and he looked up to see Brian Graham grinning down at him. Brian was six-foot-five of muscle with enough brain cells to keep his bulk moving and that was about all. Still, he had a real genius for defensive plays and it was very likely that he would hook a sports scholarship. “So, Peters, how come you’ve managed to hang on to this little beauty all night?”

“He’s my boyfriend, Brian,” Lucy supplied, the expression on her face shrieking distain.

“That doesn’t mean you can’t give the rest of us a dance,” Brian replied with a leer.

“I’d rather not have your grubby hands on my ass this time, Brian. I think I’ll skip the pleasure. Why don’t you go rub up against Jan?”

“Aw, come on, Lucy, you know you want to.”

“I don’t think she does, Brian,” Michael said quietly, turning so that he was facing the hulking football player. “Why don’t you leave her, and me, alone?”

Brian was not used to anyone smaller than him standing up to him, particularly not someone like Michael. He jabbed his finger into Michael’s chest, making the smaller boy stagger back. “You gonna make me?”

It was a show of strength, not really a threat. In the part of his brain that was being rational, the part that was, in fact, sensing Brian’s surface thoughts, Michael knew that Brian would not push it to a fight. Unfortunately, several other parts of Michael’s brain were acting on years of suppressed anger at being pushed around by oafs like Brian Graham. His hand shot forward, palm open, so that the heel of his hand struck Brian squarely in the breast bone. There was a rush of air from Brian’s lungs and then he was flying backwards into the pool.

There was a sudden feeling of exhilaration. Then, when they realised that Brian was floating on the bottom of the pool, thrashing wildly, there was a feeling of pure terror, and Michael was running. He dived into the pool and grabbed the footballer around the waist, heaving him toward the surface. Still submerged, lungs screaming for oxygen, Michael pushed Brian up onto the edge of the pool, standing on the bottom to do it. The punch had been fuelled by anger, but the extra power now came from the cool, calm realisation that he did not want Brian to die.

Michael surfaced, gasping for air, and hands grabbed him, hauling him out. Lucy was there, fussing over him, so were some girls in bikinis. If he had been more aware of what was happening to him, the pressing of young, firm, wet female flesh against him would have turned him on. As it was all he was worried about was Brian. He was dimly aware that Janine had appeared and that she was kneeling beside her boyfriend. Brian’s chest was working up and down; he appeared to be alive.

“There are towels and a drier in the pool house,” he heard Janine saying. “I’ll sort Brian out in the house.” Lucy led him down the garden and suddenly he was in a building and Lucy was taking his clothes off. Naked, he slumped onto a chair and a moment or two later he heard a machine start up.

“That was so cool,” Lucy said standing in front of him, her legs slightly spread. He could smell her arousal and his cock twitched into life. She pulled up her skirt and straddled his legs, slipping him inside her and sinking his length into her. She groaned. “I’ve wanted you inside me since we got here.”

Michael closed his eyes as she slid back up his shaft and then sank back onto him. He sighed. “And I want to be here, but would you wind making sure Brian is okay?”

She pouted, but she could see he was actually worried, and she slid off him. “Okay, I’ll go, but you owe me two fucks later.” Michael felt incredibly tired, he nodded. “And you’d better put a towel around your waist until your clothes are dry,” she added as she headed for the door.

Michael found a towel, and a soft couch to lie on. He lay back, draped the towel over his lap and closed his eyes.

Minutes passed, he might have fallen asleep. He opened his eyes at a soft cough, expecting to see Lucy. Instead, he looked up into the face of Janine. “I, um, wanted to thank you for pulling Brian out of the pool like that.”

“I threw him in; it only seemed fair.”

“Yeah, well, still...” She trailed off, looking uncomfortable. She dropped to her knees beside him and licked her lips. “Look, there’s something I wanted to ask you.”

Michael felt as though he was floating and wondered if he had slipped into the dream world, but he was pretty sure he had not. “Ask away,” he said.

“C-could I... Could I see your, um, cock?” Before he could respond, she reached out and snatched the towel away from him. “Oh!” she gasped. “It’s so big.” Her hand wrapped around his hardening shaft, lifting it, rubbing her thumb along the spine of it. “Ooh, could I...” She never finished the question, but her lipstick coated lips wrapping around the head of his cock made it pretty obvious what she was asking for.

“Lucy?” he thought. “Can you hear me?”

“Yes. Boy did you cause a stir. The whole place is talking about how you just picked him up and tossed him thirty feet into the pool and then pulled him out with one hand.”

“But I didn’t.”

“Don’t knock the power of exaggeration. Anyway, he’s fine; wet, but fine.”

“Well he might not be if he could see what Janine is doing to my dick right now.”

He heard a mental snort of laughter. “Told you she wanted it.”

“Will you please come rescue me?”

“Big strong lad like you shouldn’t need a little girl like me to help you. Fuck her brains out.”

“Lucy, please!”

“Okay, I’ll be there in a minute.”

Michael looked down at the brunette’s head as it bobbed up and down on his cock. She was not very good, as it happened and Michael wondered if Brian really was as small as Lucy had said. He heard a click and saw Lucy slip into the room, locking the door behind her. It was apparent that Janine had not heard her entry since her face was still bobbing up and down on Michael’s shaft.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing, Jan?” Lucy snapped.

Janine bolted upright, struggling to her feat. Her face was flushed, her silk blouse undone to the waist. She must have been playing with her tits, Michael realised. “I-I-I...”

“You were sucking Michael’s cock.” Lucy grabbed the front of the taller girl’s blouse, holding her still as she tried to leave. “Is that what you were doing?”

“N-no, I mean yes, I...”

Lucy had learned things from Cleopatra about keeping her foes off balance. “You were sucking his cock and playing with your tits. I look like a hooker and you act like one. You’re a slut, Jan, aren’t you? Yes, that’s what you are, a slut. What are you?”

“A sl... no, I’m not...”

Lucy slapped her across the face; a light flick of her wrist, barely a slap, but Janine reeled back as though she had been hit with a baseball bat. “You’re a slut, a whore. What are you?”

“’m a slut,” Janine mumbled.

“Louder,” Lucy commanded.

“I’m a slut. I’m a whore.” The tall brunette seemed to sag visibly on saying the words.

“Good. Now undress.”

“What, I can’t...”

“Do it, Janine, you know you want it. You’re a slut and you want Michael to fuck your precious cunt with his big, thick, hard cock, don’t you?” Lucy let go of Janine’s blouse and the brunette began to undress. First the blouse fell to the floor, then her bra; her breasts were full with large areolas topped by thick, erect nipples. Then the zip of her hip-hugging pants was undone, sliding down between her buttocks, and the fabric was pulled down her legs leaving her wearing only a tiny white thong. As Janine reached for it Lucy stopped her, hooking her own fingers into the sides of the cotton garment and pulling it away from Janine’s shaved pussy. “Naughty girl, Jan,” Lucy breathed. “Shaving yourself like that. Little hussy.”

Janine was breathing hard and her eyes were shut. Michael stood and moved behind her, running his hands up her thighs, over her hips, and up to the sides of her breasts. He looked at Lucy projecting, “I can feel the arousal in her mind.”

“Do you want Michael to touch your breasts, Jan?” Lucy asked and got a nod in reply. “Then ask him to. He won’t do it if you don’t ask.”

“Yes, oh god, yes, please. Please, Michael, touch me.”

“Touch what, Jan?” Lucy prompted.

“M-my tits, please touch my tits.” Michael’s hands slid around and cupped her breasts. His fingers slid across the soft skin and Janine moaned in pleasure. He pressed her breasts together, kneading the flesh, and teased her large nipples between the first two fingers of each hand.

Lucy slipped to her knees in front of the brunette. Her fingers peeled apart Janine’s naked pussy lips and her tongue darted out to flick over the clit that was exposed. Janine’s knees began to shake. Lucy stood up, an evil smile on her face, and said, “Jan, what else would you like Michael to do?”

“F-fuck meee,” she moaned.

“If you beg him, he might do it. If you tell him exactly what you want him to do and how you want him to do it, then he might agree to fuck you.”

“I c-can’t.” Janine stammered, her voice low.

“Can’t what, Jan? Can’t beg? Is that your problem?” Janine nodded. “Too stuck up to beg, eh? I begged, Jan. I wanted his cock so much I begged for it.” Lucy reached out her hand and slipped two fingers into Janine’s pussy. Janine let a soft mewl, but said nothing. Lucy curled her fingers and began to rub where she knew it would do the most good. “Beg for it, Jan. You know you want it.” And she pulled the fingers back out.

“Oh, god, no,” Janine yelped. She turned and dropped to her knees in front of Michael. “Please fuck me, Michael. Put your cock in my cunt and fuck me ‘til I can’t walk. Screw me hard, please. Please?”

Michael raised an eyebrow and looked down at the brunette. “You want me to fuck you?” he said.

“Oh, god, yes.”

“You want me to use you, fuck you like the whore you are?” She could only manage a nod this time. “You want me to bury my cock in your pussy and make you cum?” Another nod. “I can’t hear you.”

“Yes, I want you to make me cum with your big cock.”

“On the floor, on your back. Spread your legs as wide as you can.” She complied instantly, enthusiastically. Cheerleader training once again paid off as she spread her legs more than Michael considered humanly possible. He dropped to his knees between them and grabbed her knees, lifting her long legs up so that he could position the head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy. She felt the head sliding between her pussy lips and let out a soft moan. Her eyes closed in expectation of the coming sensation. Michael looked up at Lucy, standing near Janine’s head and she nodded enthusiastically. He plunged in, burying his whole length into her in one go.

She was very tight. Only the fact that her pussy was flooded with cunt juices stopped the thrust from hurting the both of them. It was pretty clear she had never had a penis of any size inside her. He pulled part way out and slid in again, eliciting a groan from his victim. The stretching she was getting seemed to be of the enjoyable kind. Michael picked up the pace.

“Oh, oh, oh, yes, faster.” Seeing that Janine was getting vocal, Lucy decided that it was time to gag her. Pulling up her skirt, she straddled Janine’s face with her legs and pushed her pussy down against her fellow cheerleader’s mouth. There was a brief moment of resistance, and then she felt Janine’s tongue searching for her clit.

“Ah, that’s it,” Lucy sighed. “I knew you knew how to do this, slut. Oh, yeah, that’s, ahhh.”

Michael and Lucy looked up at each other as Michael pounded into Janine and Janine’s tongue worked over Lucy’s pussy. Their eyes looked, neither looked away. “It’s like that first dream I was in,” Lucy thought. “In the pool house, Julia sat on my face to keep me quiet while you fucked me. God, but it felt good.”

“It was the first time Julia pulled me into a dreamscape,” Michael thought. “I was dreaming of you the previous night, but it wasn’t really you. Julia came and took over one of my dreams. Then someone arranged for both of us to be at that party. And now we’re playing it for real.”

“You dreamed of me before that time at the party?”

“Yes, often.”

A little shiver ran up Lucy’s body. “I’m gonna cum,” she groaned and her head rolled back on her neck.

Michael felt Janine’s inner muscles starting to ripple around him and knew that she was also about to climax. She was tight to begin with and the added pressure was enough to start his balls tightening. He rammed into her hard; once, twice, on the third stroke he came, pumping jet after jet of semen into Janine’s tight pussy. Janine’s back was arched and her shoulders were trying to dig there way through the carpeted floor. Her tongue had gone from lapping playfully to rigidly pushing up into Lucy’s cunt as the blonde came down off her high.

Lucy stood and pulled down her skirt. Michael pulled out of Janine and wiped himself on the towel he had been wearing. Then he went to the dryer to pull out his clothes. Dressed, he glanced down at Janine and noticed the little white thong lying beside her. He picked it up and pushed it into his pocket. “I’ll keep those,” he said. “You’ll spend the rest of the night without panties on. Janine shivered in humiliation, but remained lying on the floor, breathing hard. “Shall we go?” Michael said to Lucy and, arm in arm, they left the pool house.

Brian spotted them as the entered the dining room and rushed over. Michael groaned inwardly, but Brian’s face shone like a happy puppy. “I gotta talk to you, Michael.”

“Look, Brian, I’m sorry about...”

“No, no, no. Don’t you worry about that. You gotta try out for the team next year.”

Michael and Lucy both looked blankly at the footballer. “I have to what?”

“Try out for the team. Jeez, if you can knock me over like that... Okay, so I wasn’t ready for you, so maybe you couldn’t do that on the field so easily. Just think about it. You could plough right through a defensive line, no trouble. You gotta talk to Coach, you gotta!”

“My life just gets stranger,” he projected to Lucy. “I’ll think about it, Brian,” was what he said aloud. Brian’s face changed to kicked puppy; that was what you said when you would not do anything about it. “I really will think about it, okay?”

Brian grinned. “Coach is gonna love you.” His face became serious. “In a manly sort of way. We don’t do that... kind of stuff in the team.”

“Unlike in the cheerleaders, it seams,” Michael thought, which sent Lucy into a laughing/coughing fit. Brian rushed off to get her a drink and the night turned into a very pleasant one. Lucy’s ‘crowd’ now seemed to think Michael was some kind of long lost friend who had been away and now come back, rather than the member of the lower classes he had been in the previous school year. Michael had to put up with Brian fawning over them a lot to make sure he tried out, and Janine was a little to attentive to the needs of her guests. Luckily, Brian thought this had to do with his own liking for the new offensive genius, rather than the fucking the brunette had received earlier.

When the first of the other girls had come to him asking for a dance, he had started to decline when Lucy had butted in. “Go on, Michael, dance with Bethany. I’m a lucky girl to have you and I should spread my luck around a little.” Michael shrugged and allowed Bethany to lead him out onto the dance floor.

She danced close, very close, rubbing her leg against his crotch the whole time. Her breast pressed into his chest and she could feel hard nipples poking into him.

After Bethany, there was Jackie, and after Jackie there was Mary Jane. When Mary Jane departed, her hand lightly groping his cock as she turned to leave, Helen stepped in for a slow dance. She held him close and he could feel her mound pressing into his cock, grinding into his cock, through her microscopic skirt and his pants. “Janine’s right,” she whispered as the music faded. “That cock feels fabulous.”

Michael scurried off the dance floor before another girl could claim him. Lucy was waiting for him, a wicked grin on her face. “Enjoy that, did you?” she asked.

“I’m not sure if enjoy is the right word.”

“I certainly enjoyed it. Watching them try and fuck you out there with your clothes on was quite a turn on. And the best bit is: you’re mine.”

“I think Janine has been chatting,” he told her.

“Janine gossips like an old hen. One of them mentioned your huge cock did they? I’ve heard the rumours; seems you have a penis that King Kong would be proud of.” She smirked and sipped her drink. “Maybe we could try a few of the other girls for size over the next few weeks.”

“I know I made you my sex toy,” Michael said, “but I really wasn’t expecting Madam Whip to emerge.”

Lucy put on her best butter-would-not-melt-in-my-mouth face. “Who, little me?”

The problem, of course, was that Michael’s shoes were not dry. He had spent the evening in bare feet, but walking home was going to be difficult.

Janine offered to drive them. Her parents had bought her an open-topped beamer as soon as she was old enough to drive it legally and she liked to show it whenever possible. Today, she was particularly keen to point out that the passenger seat reclined a long way. Michael climbed into the passenger seat while Lucy squeezed in behind Janine.

“Should I screw her again?” he asked Lucy silently.

“Yes, I think so, but let’s find somewhere interesting to do it.”

“Turn left here,” Michael instructed Janine, and she swerved the car around the corner, thankful for the power steering and automatic gearbox.

“But I thought...” Janine began.

“Thinking is not what you are here to do,” Michael snapped at her. “You are the chauffer and the fuck toy, that’s all. Right at the next, then second left.” Glancing right he could see the colour rise in Janine’s cheeks. He could also see her breasts rising and falling in a very exaggerated way.

They drove for another three miles before Michael had Janine pull over onto the side of the road. The parking spot was quiet, the traffic very light, but they could not expect to go unobserved if they stayed there for long.

“Take off your clothes,” Michael instructed Janine.

“H-here? Someone might see.”

“Yes. Take them off, and then I’ll fuck you.”

Janine’s eyes widened, but her hands began to work the buttons on her blouse. She had not put her bra back on when she had dressed after their earlier session, and her breasts sprang free of the thin silk as soon as the buttons were loose. “No bra,” Lucy commented, “you really are a slut, aren’t you, Jan?”

Janine looked up at the other girl as she began to unzip her pants. “Yes,” she said, “but it’s okay ‘cause I’m gonna get fucked.” She stood up on her car seat to peel her pants down her legs. It was not easy trying to balance and she had to use one hand on the seatback to stay upright while she worked the spray-on slacks down her legs with the other. Naked apart from her shoes, she sat back down on the seat.

Michael reclined the chair he was in. “Undo my pants,” he told her and she complied with the eagerness her new position as fuck toy deserved. Michael slipped his pants and briefs down his legs and undid his shirt. “Get on top of me and then you can start fucking.”

“B-but...”

“What’s wrong now, slut?” Lucy snapped.

“I-if someone drives past, they’ll be able to...”

“See you bouncing up and down like the little whore you are, yes. Get on with it.”

Shaking slightly, Janine climbed on top of Michael Straddling his hips was easy in the wide seat. Her wet pussy made it easy for her to impale herself onto him; she groaned as she drove his length into her core. Slowly at first, she began to pump up and down on Michael’s shaft. As the pleasure seemed to soak into her bones, she forgot about the danger of being seen and concentrated only on the pleasure. She looked down and found Michael and Lucy kissing passionately. They were ignoring her. She was being used only for sex. Used as a sex toy by this boy she would not have given the time of day to a week earlier. She groaned as the humiliation washed over her; it felt so good.

She was dimly aware of car lights and the honking of a horn. She ignored it and increased her pace, twisting her hips as she rose up and down in Michael’s lap.

Michael had his hand between Lucy’s legs, three fingers in her pussy, his thumb working her clit. Her tongue was pushed so far down his throat he swore she could lick the back of his tonsils. He could feel her coming orgasm in his mind and worked her pussy faster to push her over the edge. She screamed her climax into his mouth as another wash of headlights lit up Janine’s bouncing tits and another motorist sounded his appreciation on his car horn.

Michael felt Janine’s orgasm starting in a far more direct way as her inner muscles tightened around his cock. She became frantic, bouncing up and down on his shaft like a maniac. Her eyes widened in climax just as another car drove around the corner. She could see the man behind the wheel, eyes wide at what he was seeing. His wife in the passenger seat looked incredibly shocked. They could see her, see her breasts, see her fucking someone invisible behind the car body. Janine’s head rocked back and she screamed out an orgasm so hard she felt like her heart would burst.

She came down and rolled off Michael into her own seat, noticing that his cock was still hard. “You haven’t finished,” Michael told her. “I didn’t cum. Finish me off and then suck me clean.” Her cheeks went flame red at the thought of not being able to make him cum. She quickly got on her knees, pulled her hair back, and wrapped her mouth around his cock. Her technique was still dreadful, but Michael was close enough anyway that he began to spew jism into her mouth a few seconds later. “Swallow it, whore,” he ordered and she did her best to suck it all down. When he had finished, her tongue lapped around his slowly softening cock, cleaning their combined juices away. “Good girl,” Michael told her, straightening his clothes while she sat meekly in the seat beside him. “Now get out.”

“W-what?” Janine looked terrified.

Michael raised his seat back to its upright position. “Get out. I want Lucy to drive us to my house. You will sit in this seat.”

“W-why?” she said, opening her car door and stepping carefully onto the tarmac.

“Because, slut, I’m going to play with your tits all the way back to my house.”

“I-I’m going to be topless?”

Lucy had climbed into the driver’s seat by now and started the engine. Michael climbed into the back and waited for Janine to get into the passenger seat. “You’re going to be naked,” he said. “Now get in before I change my mind and leave you here.”

Janine hurried to get into the car, and Lucy pulled away before the brunette was fully in her seat. Michael’s arms slid over Janine’s shoulders and he pinched her large nipples between thumb and forefinger. Janine moaned in pain and pleasure; her hand went down between her legs. Lucy began to laugh. “Fucking slut,” she commented as she drove through the night to Michael’s house.

There was a car on Julia’s drive that Michael had never seen before; a large, black sedan with New York plates. He shrugged, figuring it had to be a friend of hers staying for the night. He kissed Lucy and told her he would see her in the morning. Then he padded into his house, trying to stay as quiet as possible.

Things were going to be all right, he thought. Perhaps he would try out for the football team; maybe he could get a place. Whatever, he would be among the popular kids at school, rather than one of the also-rans. He had Lucy, who loved him and adored his cock, and Janine (and probably half the cheerleading squad) would be happy to be humiliated any time either of them wished to use her. Yes, things were working out well.

The light was on in the lounge and he could hear the sound of the TV set. He walked in, wondering what his mother would say about the state of his clothes, and came to a sudden halt.

His mother was tied to one of the upright dining room chairs, a large ball gag rammed into her mouth. Bruises showed around her face and her dress was torn. Her eyes widened as she saw him and she seemed to be trying to tell him something as he rushed toward her.

Pain exploded across the back of his skull and he realised what her message was. Whoever it was that had tied her up was still in the house. Unfortunately by that time the world was fading rapidly to black and it was too late.

Chapter Eighteen

Michael woke up in a white room. At first he thought it was a hospital bedroom, but as soon as his senses returned he knew that this was a dreamscape. For one thing, hospital bedrooms had beds in them; Michael was lying on the floor. He was still wearing his party clothes, bare feet and everything, so the self-image had come from his current real-world status. He stood, and located a door that opened when he pulled on the handle. It opened onto a white corridor and Michael was beginning to wonder if this dreamer needed to get a new decorator.

He padded down the length of the corridor. All the doors he passed were locked, and anyway he somehow knew that the room he wanted was at the other end. After trying a few doors he gave up and ran down to the door at the far end of the passage way. He opened it and light flared around him causing him to cover his eyes.

The room that emerged from the light was large with oak-panelled walls and huge chairs padded with red fabric. It looked like a kind of court, something like he had seen on TV; the Old Bailey in London maybe. Except that no judge he knew of was a six-foot stick of a man dressed in a long, black coat with skin as white as chalk. Four other figures, who appeared to be quite similar, floated behind him. They appeared a little translucent as though they were not really there.

Several large men were standing around the room wearing business suits and sun glasses. They looked like Secret Service agents or FBI, but with a hint of menace that neither of those groups could muster.

Two of them flanked Julia, and the sight of her made Michael’s heart drop in his chest. She had been winched into a leather corset that had to be breaking ribs. Her breasts were forced out the top of it in a manner that he would have found very appealing under normal circumstances. Her wrists were fitted through a yoke that had been clamped around her neck. Her feet, fitted into horrific looking eight-inch ballerina-style spiked shoes, were kept wide apart by the iron spreader bar fixed between her ankles. Her mouth was spread wide by a dental gag with a ratchet fitting that had been opened as far as it would go. Her face and arms were bruised, her nipples reddened and sore; there was dried spunk plastered over her face, breasts, and naked pussy. Michael had never seen her looking so... beaten.

“Mr Peters.” The tall man’s voice rang out across the room. “You have been called here to hear the judgement that has been passed upon you and those who know you.”

“What judgement? I don’t...”

“You will be silent before your betters. You are not required to understand, only to hear our judgement and to receive it.”

Michael felt anger overcoming fear. “I don’t know what you’re talking about. What have you done to Julia? Was it your people who attacked my mother?” He took a step forward and two of the goons flanking the judge’s throne stepped forward, drawing bulky-looking automatic pistols from under their jackets.

“We are the presiding judges of The Council,” said the dark figure. “Ours is the power to seek out and pass judgement over all transgressors of the Council’s Rule.”

“I know nothing about your Council or its rules.”

“Ignorance is no defence. Miss Calvin should have instructed you of The Council by the end of your sixth week of training...”

“I haven’t been training for six weeks,” Michael pointed out.

“Your obvious power denies that statement. Her transgressions will be punished as will yours. You will be taken from this place...”

And Michael realised that the man before him was afraid. All of them were. The suspicion emerging from the back of his mind was that he was what they were afraid of. These were the people Cleopatra had warned him of. They would come to harm him and those around him. But they were afraid of him. Michael’s back straitened.

“...your mind will be destroyed. Miss Calvin will be placed in eternal servitude in one of the dungeon dreamscapes. Your mother and the girl Lucy will be killed since they have been affected by your power.” Michael clenched his fist and lashed out with his will. The man stopped speaking as his throne was tossed backwards by a massive blow.

“I suppose you think you’ll be able to do that, do you?” Michael growled. The goons drew their guns and fired, but Michael had seen this stuff in ‘The Matrix’ and there was not much different between a computer simulation and a dream. The bullets slowed to a stop feet away from him and hung in the air, spinning gently. Michael swept his hand out in a long arc and one of the goons flanking the spilled throne jerked violently sideways. He crumpled into a heap, his head at an odd angle on his neck.

Images were flashing through Michael’s brain as the judges’ fear grew. He saw people with his talent for affecting the real world being hunted for centuries. For all those years the mass of lucid dreamers and minor magicians had tried the few stronger ones for supposed crimes against the Rule of the Council. Everyone who had come into contact with them had been destroyed to keep the existence of magicians and sorcerers secret from the majority of dreamers and the public at large.

“Kill him!” one of the judges shrieked. “Kill him now.”

Michael’s anger flared white hot and he lashed out. Three of the goons exploded into showers of white light. Another began to twist slowly until his spine snapped as his head achieved looking a one-hundred and eighty degree turn. The others fired repeatedly, achieving nothing, until their guns exploded one by one throwing shards of hot metal into their faces.

With a wave of his hand, Michael banished Julia’s bonds and helped her stand.

“Thank you,” she said in a tired voice. “Why hasn’t that one gone?”

The judge that had been on the throne remained standing while his fellows had faded when Michael began destroying the guards. The look of terror on his face was most satisfying. “I’m holding him here,” Michael replied, “and now I’m going to pass my judgement.”

He walked up to where the man in the black coat was standing and looked him in his black eyes. “I’m not going to kill you; death would be, as they say, too good for you. I’m going to seal you up in your body. You will never have another dream, lucid or otherwise. You will have no powers and, since I understand dreaming is required for sanity, I expect you’ll go slowly mad. You’ll end your days a gibbering wreck in a mad house, and you’ll always know what power you once had.” As Michael finished, the judge’s body faded away, vanishing into the air as the others had done. But this one was screaming as he did so.

“We should get you back to your body,” Michael said and the dreamscape melted around them. They were left standing in the astral projection of Julia’s kitchen.

“I’m... afraid that won’t be possible, Michael,” she said.

“Sorry?” He had half-carried her into the lounge by now and suddenly he knew what she meant.

There were dead goons lying around the room; five of them, all naked. He recognised them as some of the men he had just taken apart in the dreamscape. On the floor between them was Julia’s body, lying face down, her hips propped up on cushions. She had been raped, repeatedly from the looks of it, and then her neck had been broken. “Oh shit!” Michael managed to get out.

“Never mind now, Michael,” Julia said. “Take me to Cleopatra and then help your mother. Then you need to get Lucy and get away from here. There’s money in a draw in my bedroom. I’ll tell you where as we go. You can catch the Amtrak from Charlottesville. Go down to New Orleans. There are people I know who can help you there.”

“H-how can you be so calm?” he stammered. “L-look what they did to you.”

“I suppose it’s my body and I’m dead. Being dead gives you a new perspective. C’mon, you have to hurry. The Council will be sending hunters out after you and as long as you’re here you’re a danger to all those around you.”

With a strangled sob Michael summoned his will and drove them upward into the land of dreams.

Epilogue

“Death is only the beginning.”

Imhotep the Mummy.

Michael watched the night passing by the window of the train. He was alone. His mother had been dead on arrival at the hospital and, despite attempts to resuscitate, she had stayed that way. It had been too much; taking Lucy with him would have put her in more danger. He had run without saying goodbye rationalising that he could contact her in her dreams once he was out of her way. So Michael was heading for New Orleans, alone with his sorrow.

The train pulled into Danville, VA, at around half-past midnight. It was keeping to timetable, which would have them pulling in to New Orleans at half-past eight in the evening. He supposed he should get some sleep, but sleep was the last thing he wanted right now. With sleep came dreams and Michael very much wanted to never dream again. The train pulled away and Michael watched the lights of the town fade into the darkness of countryside.

There was a knock at the door. Michael stood, walked the short distance across the compartment to the door, and looked through the peep hole. It was Lucy. He unlocked the door and flung it open, pulling the girl inside and wrapping her in his arms. She said nothing, but dropped the bag she was carrying and hugged him back.

“How did you know I was here?” he asked finally.

“I told you to catch this train,” was the reply.

Michael blinked and pushed Lucy out to arms length. “Julia?”

“Shut the door, Michael. We need to talk.” She walked over to the compartment’s seat and sat down, looking out through the window. Michael closed the door and sat down beside her.

“Is Lucy aware? Can she hear us?” he asked after a short pause.

“Yes, she’s been aware of what’s going on since I took control of her. You should not have left without her.”

“They killed my Mom; I didn’t want them doing the same to Lucy. I figured if I was nowhere near her she’d be safe.”

Lucy shook her head. “Lucy’s mind has been altered by her contact with you, me, and Cleopatra. She’s marked; they’ll hunt her down as well. If she stayed with her family she would eventually let something slip and they would become targets. She had to run just as you did.”

Michael looked down at his hands and began to sob. “This is all my fault,” he moaned.

Lucy dropped to her knees in front of him and looked up into his eyes. He looked back and realised he could see a hint of Julia there. “This is not your fault. You tried your best to save your mother. You could not have saved me. If anyone is to blame, it’s me. I should have gone to Cleopatra sooner; I should have told you about The Council. You are not to blame, do you understand me?”

Michael nodded. “I’m going to get them, though,” he said. “I’m going to find them, and I’m going to destroy them.”

“Perhaps, in time,” she replied. “Look, I’ve got a limited time I can stay here, it’s tiring possessing a body like this. There’s something I need to do before I go. Sit back.” Michael sat back on the seat, wondering what she meant. She reached up and unzipped his pants. Before he could think about it his flaccid cock was cradled in her hand. “I don’t think I’ve ever seen it like this,” she commented.

“Look, Lucy, err, Julia, I’m not sure I can...”

“Michael, you need to understand that I don’t hold you responsible for my death. Being dead isn’t a good thing, but it has opened up paths I never had while I was alive. Consider this a reminder that I’m not entirely gone.”

She opened her mouth wide and took his cock into it. Her lips worked down until she could suck in his balls as well and her tongue played over him, seeking some indication that she was doing the right thing. With a sigh, Michael relaxed and his cock began to stiffen. As he expanded in Lucy’s throat, she allowed his balls to slip out and closed her lips around his shaft. Her tongue and teeth were doing things to him that could not be ignored. He groaned, knowing that once Julia had him in her mouth there was no way he could deny her anything. She teased him and played with him for ten minutes, and then allowed him to build to climax.

Then, as the bliss began to overcome his rational thoughts, he heard Lucy’s voice in his mind. “Oh, so that’s how you do it,” she said.