The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Magic Tinder by The Autocrat (Part 2)

Dawn squirmed lightly on top of him in a particularly erotic and pleasant way. John could feel her pussy leave a wet trail up his thigh. She was slightly cool to the touch, the two of them having thrown off the covers at some point during the morning’s activities. He glanced over to the clock; it was a little past 10. “Lover…” she said, and kissed him lightly on the forehead. “I was thinking.” The whole time she spoke she moved slightly; she had this thing she did where she started an undulation down near her stomach and it moved lightly up through her firm breasts. Nothing jiggled except the parts that should jiggle. John simply couldn’t keep his eyes off of her; every movement was entrancing. She was impossibly smooth, for one thing, and perfectly tan. And she never stopped moving, as if the parts of her body that had been without contact with him for the longest got jealous and needed his touch.

“I was thinking maybe we could do something, you know, active,“ she said. “Not that we haven’t already been active,” she smirked, and then grabbed his head with both hands and locked her lips with his, pushing her whole body against his hard. He had his head up on a couple of pillows and she moved against him, pushing just her pelvis, then her stomach, then her breasts up against him. She moaned, and reached down to stroke him, and herself. “God, it feels so good just to touch you. Anyway,” she kissed his lips briefly, “maybe rent bikes? Down by the lake?”

John wasn’t surprised at all anymore by this, or by any of this. He had been thinking that, as nice as it was to lie here with her, the cherry on the sundae, so to speak, would be having somebody like Dawn who was not only amazingly hot but also the perfect girlfriend, which for John meant somebody active, a cyclist or runner or hiker like himself. He wasn’t surprised anymore by how intensely beautiful she was, or how intensely fascinated by him she seemed to be for no good reason. It had to be the app. It seemed impossible, but any other possible explanation was actually even more far-fetched.

God, she felt so good. Her breasts were big—not too big, he didn’t know cup sizes but these slightly overfilled one of his hands when he stroked them, like he did now. “Yeah, sweetie, yeah”, she said with a slight air of desperation in her voice. “Pleeeeease grab them. God, that feels so good. Mmmmmm. Ohhh, maybe just twist…oh, yeah, just….yeah, just do that, pleeeease, oh god.” She was starting to get into it now, her hair twisting back behind her head. They had already made love for at least 5 or 6 hours. All night they would fall asleep in each others arms only to wake up an hour or 2 later, with one of them desperate for the other, or both for each other, and go at it for 10 to 15 minutes until one of them—usually her—would cum loudly, and then sighing, try to go back to sleep. Even ignoring how unbelievably mind-blowingly hot she was, just the great sex alone would have been groundbreaking for John. But she was mind-blowingly hot. Every inch of her was seemingly perfect, the product of youth, great genetics, a constant skin care regimen and an attention to detail. He had always had a thing for slender women as well, and she was as slender as they come; she’d told him, blushing, that she had to shop in the juniors section which explained the little pink panties she’d had on during the brief moment between taking off her dress and taking off everything.

“I don’t know what you diiiiiiiid to me…god…I’m never like this…I never talk like this….god…pleeeeease”. She had grabbed his hand and was moving it down towards her crotch…”Touch me again, please”. He decided to tease her and just stroked lightly through the little bit of sparse blond hair she had right above her clit. It turned him on so much to know that she was desperate for his touch…even more than her physical beauty, perhaps, the fact that she was so into him was an incredible aphrodisiac. “Noooooo…god, mmm, I mean, that feels good too but please just…yesss…just…just touch me, oh oh oh, stick, just stick, oh, oh god, oh oh oh….uhhhh…do you like it? Do you like…uh…your hot model, your hottie, all yours, I want it so bad, I wannnnit….mmmm….oh…mmmm….” She was into it now, screwing her eyes shut, but he held off rubbing her clit and her eyes jumped open. “It’s not fair,” he said, “you’ve already had more than your share.” He was smiling so she knew he was kidding but even still she pushed her ass back and bent down and grabbed his dick. With one hand she stroked inside herself and made her hand wet with her juices and pushed it on top of him, grabbing hard and then letting just enough space into her perfect hand to let it smoothly travel down his length, focusing more on the tip. “I’m so sorry, baby, yes, I love making you cum. Mmm. Am I hot? Do you like staring at me? Do you like my breasts?” She pushed half her hair behind her should and then, shrugging, moved the other half in front. She knew how to move her body…well, of course she did, she was a model. She was literally a professional at turning him on and, for whatever reason—and John again thanked his lucky stars—all that professional expertise was turned directly on him.

When he had dropped the card and gone to find his phone, he’d realized something. John had his flaws as a human being, but he was definitely not stupid, and it occurred to him that one of two things was happening: either he had gotten incredibly lucky, more than in his whole life, or the app was actually doing exactly what the old man had said it would. And, really, either way, the same course of action was indicated. He didn’t even really have to do anything, just let his natural desires and inclinations come out. He had wanted for…well, years, to turn the tables on the whole dating thing. He wanted a woman to ask him out, and want to move quickly, to want to go for dinner right away, dress nice, ask him if they could go back to his place…he wanted a woman to show, openly, that she wanted him. He would have settled for that from someone of average attractiveness, but hell, if he had magic powers, he was going to use them. So he did; he formed a wish in his head for Dawn to ask him out, right away—and she did. They met, an hour and a half from that first message, at a nice local Mediterranean restaurant. He had taken time to shave, shower, put on cologne and a nice black shirt and skinny jeans and leather shoes. When he walked into the restaurant, there was literally no doubt who Dawn could be. She was standing at the maitre d’ table, looking slightly away from him. Her dusty blonde hair came down to her lower back and was obviously professionally done. She had on a little black dress, sleeveless and cut fairly short but not too short, and tasteful black heels that had about a 2 inch sole. She was about 5′8″, and perhaps unremarkable except that she was physically perfect. When she turned to face him it was hard not to gasp. She was easily the most attractive woman he had ever seen up this close. A light dusting of blush and a thin layer of lipstick were almost entirely unnecessary. Her face was perfectly symmetric with high cheekbones and big expressive blue eyes. She looked almost too good to be real. She seemed slightly edgy and moved her feet back and forth, which drew his attention to her waist and hips, which were slender. The dress didn’t fit too tightly but when she turned it pulled taut against her ass in a way that would’ve made a cartoon character pop his eyes out. He blushed, embarrassed, and snapped his eyes up to hers, only to find that she was staring down at his crotch slightly, and then she snapped her eyes up and seemed slightly embarrassed herself. “Hi,” she said, and stuck out her hand. Catching himself, he decided “what the hell” and went for it, taking her hand in his and lightly kissing it. She seemed slightly nervous, and John wondered if maybe she was having second thoughts. Doubts crept in; there just was no way that a woman this hot even needed or used a dating app, and no way she would want to meet him. She giggled slightly. “Um, you must be John, then.” “Yep, that’s me, are you Dawn?” “Mmm-hmmm”. “Nice to meet you. Thanks for coming and meeting me on such short notice.” “No, no, it’s fine, I happened to just have the evening free all of a sudden.”

They walked over to the table reserved for them. Dawn told him that she had had a personal training session for that evening but the trainer had suddenly canceled and for some reason she had just decided to pick up Tinder. Being a model, she confessed, was a lonely life. She travelled a lot, and it was—she said, haltingly, eyes downcast in a way that made John want to either protect her or fuck her—hard to get close to people. After a drink or two—good ones, because if John knew one thing it was how to pick a cocktail—she begin to open up even further. “I do all this work,” she said, “to attract men, but then I’ve never allowed to, you know, actually attract a man!”. She gave a nervous little laugh. God, even her laughs were cute. “How do I know if it’s working?” “Are you serious?” John said. “Dawn, you’re probably the hottest woman I’ve ever met in my entire life.” She blushed prettily and looked down at the table. She opened her mouth once or twice, and then closed it. Then John had the best idea he’d ever had. “I’m curious,” he said. “Are you a sit-across-the-table or sit-next-to kind of girl?” Then he just met her eyes. She slid out of the chair, slowly, then came around and slid in next to him. He was so nervous he was vibrating. She seemed hot; there was an energy coming off her he could feel even inches away. He brought his face close to hers. Their lips met, tentative at first. Then she threw her whole body into it, squeezing up against him and kissing him, open mouthed. Suddenly they both seemed to realize where they were and she pulled back, quickly.

After dinner they made their way down to the grass by the lake, with the sun starting to set. Sitting on rocks near the water, they were talking about, of all things, ice cream flavors when suddenly she got quiet. She looked at him, looked down at her hands, looked up. She seemed to nod slightly. “John,” she said, “I’m going to take a chance. Maybe the first one I’ve taken in a while.” “Okayyy,” he said.

“Would you…would you take me home?” He stared at her. She stared right back. “I want to make love to you. I want…I want to make love to you. All night. Can you do that? I want that. I want to...”—she got shy and looked down—“ I want to do that.”