The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Magic Words

This is a work of fiction, intended for mature adults who enjoy hypnoerotic fantasy. This story contains adult language and themes, including hypnosis, masturbation and sex, all of which (as you know) will rot your mind and cause hair to grow in unlikely places. Proceed at your own risk. If you’re under the age of consent for your area, we’ll all just assume that you’re here by accident. Just keep hitting the back button on your browser; I’ll let you know when it’s okay to stop.

Permission granted to copy this story for personal use, or to re-post it on any non-commercial adult site, in its unaltered form, including my pen name and e-mail address, and this full disclaimer. If you are planning to post this, please drop me a line; I’d love to visit your site.

Chapter 2—All in the Family

I don’t know why Lulu and I had decided to go to the mall.

And especially on a Friday; the traffic and crowds practically guaranteed that we wouldn’t get home until after 7:00, and what would the children eat? Though, to be honest, I had some sort of vague recollection, or reassurance, that my niece Ginnie would take care of everything. Which was strange, because I didn’t clearly remember talking to her.

Still, the two of us had a great time. As always, the men we saw flattered us, two attractive unescorted women. Lulu was 38 and I was 34, but both of us were fortunate enough to look like we were only in our late 20’s. I was a bit more voluptuous, but not overly so, and her fiery hair caught the eye more readily than my simple auburn shade, so we tended to attract equal amounts of attention. We did more window shopping than actual purchases, grabbed a bite at the food court, and sure enough, we got home around 7:30.

When we walked in, the kids were in their rooms, and Paul still hadn’t arrived. When he was this late, I knew I didn’t have to worry about his dinner, so we went into our respective bedrooms to freshen up. When I came out, I knocked on Hank’s door to let him know I was home; he called out through the door something about finishing his homework, so I let him be and headed upstairs.

Ginnie met me in the hallway. I leaned down to kiss her forehead, and she had a strange look in her eye. “Aunt Peggy, can I ask you something? I just spoke to Mom.”

“Of course, darling. What’s troubling you?”

“Um,” she fidgeted. “It’s not exactly troubling me; it’s, um....” and she leaned closer, and whispered something in my ear.

Forgive me if I can’t recall exactly what she said. I do remember feeling that talking with me had helped her resolve her problem. I looked around; she was no longer in the hallway, and yet I had the strangest feeling that someone was still there with me. Shrugging my shoulders, I knocked on Lulu’s door, and heard her invite me in.

* * *

I still can’t get over how cool this is! Aunt Peggy’s eyes glazed over, just the same that Mom’s had, and Hank’s had earlier. This power rocks!

After I told Aunt Peggy what her part would be in the script I’d just finished setting up with Mom, I told her that she wouldn’t be able to notice me either, until tomorrow morning. I reminded her to wait until I returned before starting the show; then I went downstairs to catch Uncle Paul.

He got home about ten minutes later. It couldn’t have gone any smoother! When he bent down to kiss me hello, I whispered the magic words in his ear, and gave him his special instructions for the evening. For now, he was to watch the ballgame in his room, knowing that Mom and his wife were upstairs, and they were gonna be busy for the rest of the evening.

I’d already told Hank to finish his homework and then go to sleep, so that was already taken care of. Yum! Just thinking about the fun we’d had less than an hour ago brought a smile to my face and a tingle to my lower lips. He had been completely under my spell, and yet he’d still manage to surprise me, and make me cum twice! But I still wasn’t completely satisfied; the power the magic words gave me was such a total rush! Which was why I’d set up the little scene in Mom’s bedroom, which was waiting only for my return before they began.

After returning to my room long enough to strip and change into a thin bathrobe, I walked into Mom’s bedroom and shut the door. Mom and Aunt Peg were shooting the shit about their trip to the mall; just like I’d told them both, neither of them noticed me at all! In fact, once I sat down, they moved right along to what I’d planned.

Mom suddenly ‘decided’ that she wanted to model some of the nicer clothes she’d bought today. So with a complete lack of shyness, which was so totally unlike her, she took off all her clothes, right in front of her sister! In front of me, too, but of course that didn’t count, since she couldn’t see me.

My mom has always been such a hottie! No wonder Dad married her right out of high school. She’s got such big, ripe tits, long red hair like mine, and beautiful freckly skin. With no wrinkles, and she’s, like, almost 40! Plus her ass is full, kinda jiggly, and Stairmaster-tight.

Once she was totally naked, Mom suddenly ‘developed’ a cramp in her neck. She begged Aunt Peg to rub it out, and of course, Aunt Peg agreed. Sitting behind her big sister, she dug her hands and thumbs into my mom’s neck, completely unconcerned that she was caressing her stark-naked sister! My hands wandered up to my own neck, and down to my own two boobs, caressing and flicking my nips right through the top of my robe.

Groaning her relief, Mom told Aunt Peg that the neck rub felt wonderful, and would she be willing to do her whole back? Aunt Peg said, “Sure,” (oh, like she had a choice?) and left for a moment, to go get the baby oil from our bathroom. Mom took the opportunity to lie down on her belly, stretching out in the center of her queen-sized bed.

When she came back, the first thing Aunt Peg did was make some comment about not getting oil on her clothes, and then shuck them off. Whoa! She was even bigger than Mom was! I’d always suspected, but now I knew for sure. Spreading my robe open, I sat in the chair, caressing my tits, my thighs, and my clit, enjoying the show going on right before my eyes.

* * *

After I had taken off my clothes, I sat down next to Lulu on the bed, and poured some of the baby oil into my palm. For a moment, something struck me as funny; we were both acting completely out of character. We’d been naked together, of course; in the changing rooms at the pool, or in the shower at the health club. But in one of our own bedrooms? Not since we were both teenagers.

My mind returned, briefly, to the first time we’d done something like this. Lulu was 17 and I was 13, and we both had the budding curiosity about what it meant to be a woman. Innocent touching had led to harder rubbing; we kissed, mouths closed, and wondered what boys saw in it. She licked my nipples, I suckled hers; and we discovered that a cardboard paper towel tube, rubbed between our legs, produced the most incredible twinges! We’d repeated variations on that night, maybe a dozen times in the next six months. Then Lulu had met Henry, and I’d turned my attentions toward the hapless boys of my own grade.

Somehow, this was different. We were both women, each with marriages and children and two decades of sexual experience. The air was charged with expectation. We both knew what was about to happen, and we both found ourselves welcoming it. Briefly, an image of my niece, sitting in the corner chair fondling herself, flashed across my mind. Almost instantly, I dismissed it as silly; no one else was here.

I started in the center of my sister’s back, fanning the oil out and down. She moaned, fully enjoying the sensation, all inhibitions tossed to the wind. She squirmed, and whispered, “Mmm, more.”

A strange compulsion led me to work my hands down over her ass, all the way to the feet. Adding more oil, I slowly worked my way back up her plump calves, over the backs of her knees, and onto her generous thighs. She spread her legs a bit, moaning, “Please don’t stop.”

Rubbing my thumbs into the most sensitive part of her thighs, I caught a flash of shiny moisture and a whiff of her arousal. Realizing that my own parts were tingling, I tapped her ass and said, “Roll over, Lu. Time for the front.”

Groaning with frustrated pleasure, she wriggled herself over, and we both got a close look at each other’s breasts for the first time in over twenty years. Even lying down, her D-cups were full enough not to fall off to the sides of her chest; my own Double-D’s brushed hers, as I leaned forward to rub her temples and face. Working at a deliberate pace, I massaged the oil into my sister’s neck, between her breasts, into her well-rounded stomach, and down the fronts of her thighs, before another unexplainable compulsion had me close the bottle of baby oil, put it on the nightstand, and grab Lulu’s breasts.

She must have been as turned on as I was; as soon as my hands groped her tits, she started moaning, and just wouldn’t stop! I mashed her tits, flicking my thumbs across her nipples. She responded by arching her back, thrusting those erect tips in my face! What else could I do? As if someone else were guiding my actions, I reached down and began suckling her, just like I had all those years ago.

This time her response was much more intense. She reached down, grabbed my nipples and pulled! A firebolt shot from my nips directly to my clit, pain and pleasure intermingling and leaving me panting for more. Without conscious thought, we both shifted so we were diagonal across her bed, myself on top, feeding each other our tits and reveling in the sensations.

As our climaxes approached, I had the sudden urge to scoot down, pressing my mouth against Lulu’s red thatch and awarding her easy access to mine. I fought my way in with my tongue, using my arms to hold her thighs apart, and began licking her already-moist slit. What heaven! She tasted like a margarita, not at all the way I expected her to taste. I heard her murmur, “Mm! Chocolate?!” and realized that she was enjoying my own intimate flavor in much the same way.

Eagerly we licked and slurped, and at times it almost seemed like there were three of us moaning in that bedroom. It didn’t take very long for us to reach our peaks; in fact, it almost seemed like we were adjusting our pleasure so that we reached the summit together. When we did come, it was an incredible burst! I tensed up, felt Lulu tighten also, and then we each pushed a flood of sweet juice onto each other’s waiting tongue!

Rolling off her, I shifted around so that I was facing my sister again. Tweaking each other’s nipples in the afterglow, we kissed deeply for the first time, again sharing the wonderful intimate tastes of ourselves. We drifted off in each other’s arms, and somehow I simply knew that I would awaken in a couple of hours, and join my husband downstairs, with no regrets.

* * *

Watching my mom and my aunt getting it on had made me so fucking hot! I had pushed the robe wide open, and blatantly begun fingering myself. A moan escaped me; and when neither of them noticed, I stopped worrying about it and just enjoyed myself. I tickled my clit and tasted myself; I pushed my three largest fingers in my pussy all the way to my knuckle, and spread the juices all over my tits, where they quickly dried in the cool air and gave me such a chill!

When they started grabbing each other’s jugs, I almost got up and joined them. And when they moved on to the sixty-nine, I couldn’t resist any longer, and moved over onto the bed so I could watch them up close. As my orgasm approached, so did theirs; I had already told them both that we would all come together. Moaning and rubbing, I let myself approach the edge; as I kicked past, I was rewarded with their spasms and thrashings, moans and screams! Fucking A, it was so good! But as they collapsed together for the nap I told them to take, I realized that it was just an appetizer for what was waiting for me downstairs.

Re-wrapping my robe, just in case Uncle Paul wasn’t fully under my spell, (why take chances?) I stole down the stairs and tapped lightly on his bedroom door. He softly called for me to c’mon in.

I realized that I had been worried for nothing; when I entered his bedroom, he was lying on top of the sheets, watching the baseball game. Naked. He smiled when he saw me, turned off the TV, and said, “I’ve been waiting for you, and for this, for a long time, Ginnie. Come to me.”

Leaving my bathrobe on the bedroom floor (not that it hid too much about me, anyway), I jumped, naked, into his arms. Uncle Paul was ruggedly strong, everything that Hank would probably become in another few years. His brown hair was streaked with the faintest strands of gray, and his muscular chest had just a tuft of hair right between his pecs. His cock, mostly soft when I’d entered, was quickly working its way up to a very impressive size. Definitely, like father, like son!

I had some experience; Uncle Paul had more. He gently wrapped me in his arms, kissing my forehead, then my nose, my eyelids, and finally my lips. He didn’t force his tongue inside my mouth. Instead, he opened his, inviting me to come inside when I was ready, which was right away.

His tongue tickled mine, sometimes flat and wide, sometimes pointy and twisting. I breathed in the manly musk of his breath, and felt my nipples, still sensitive, begin to ache. We seemed to stop the kiss by mutual agreement, and Uncle Paul surprised me by turning me around, so that my naked back pressed into his solid chest.

He bent down, tugging my earlobe gently with his lips, then adding to the sensation by licking and gently biting it unexpectedly. At the same time, his hands wandered across my stomach, and up to my somewhat small, but oh-so-tender boobs. How did he know that my swollen nipples were begging for his touch? I felt him stroke them, soothing their ache at the same time that he kindled the flame down below.

His cock and balls were pressing into the crack of my ass, and as I squirmed, they twitched. The sensation was driving me crazy; and despite having cum three times already (the last one less than twenty minutes ago!) I really needed the feeling of my uncle’s huge cock stuffing my slick wet twat. Twisting back around, I mumbled into his ear, “Please, Uncle Paul. Please fuck me.”

“If that’s what you want, sweetheart,” he chuckled, “who am I to deny you?” After lying me down in the center of the bed, he gently rolled himself on top of me, letting his fingers explore my sopping pussy, making sure I was really ready, I guess. When his finger slipped all the way inside, making me arch, he chuckled again. “I guess there’s no time like the present, hmmMh?”

That last part was said with a grunt, as he pressed his cock up my burning cunt. Despite being the largest one I’d ever taken till that point, I felt no resistance; just a stretching, and a feeling of being filled completely that had me almost ready to burst again! Uncle Paul sensed this somehow, and just stayed inside me, not moving, while I brought my senses back under control. Of course, feeling every throb and pulse of his giant cock made my recovery that much longer!

But when he sensed that I had calmed down enough, he started moving slowly, pumping and withdrawing, and pumping again. It was just fast enough to keep me on the edge, but too slow to push me over; in a haze of warm pleasure, I lolled and moaned, unable to control myself.

My eyes were closed, so I was surprised to feel a wetness against one of my nipples! My pussy twinged, as sure enough, Uncle Paul had bent down and begun sucking on my little tit. My nipple-tip poked up, all scratchy against his tongue, and after a minute, he began torturing the other one. At the same time, I felt him pick up the pace, so I knew he was getting close.

So was I. Arching my hips into his, I rolled, and thrust forward, trying to make maximum contact. It was soon too much; the show upstairs, Uncle Paul deep inside me, having his mouth teasing my tits, and knowing it was all because of the power of the magic words I’d found in one of Mom’s books—everything combined to push me up and into the longest, strongest cum of my life. I cried, I thrashed, I squeezed Uncle Paul’s cock, bringing him over the edge also. While I was still spasming, I felt him squirt, warm and powerful spurts that splattered deep within me, making me cum once more also.

Collapsing back onto the bed, I wrapped my arms around Uncle Paul so that he wouldn’t roll off me, and using him as my blanket, I drifted off to sleep. A couple of hours later, I woke back up, and carrying my robe, went upstairs to bed. That triggered Aunt Peggy’s last suggestion; she got up and went downstairs to fall asleep in her own bed. She and Uncle Paul would wake up tomorrow believing that they’d fucked like bunnies; Mom would think that she’d jerked off to some crazy dream about her and her sister.

Only I knew what was really going on. The thought made my pussy tingle again, as I settled into bed and drifted back to sleep.