The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Magic Words

This is a work of fiction, intended for mature adults who enjoy hypnoerotic fantasy. This story contains adult language and themes, including hypnosis, masturbation and sex, all of which (as you know) will rot your mind and cause hair to grow in unlikely places. Proceed at your own risk. If you’re under the age of consent for your area, we’ll all just assume that you’re here by accident. Just keep hitting the back button on your browser; I’ll let you know when it’s okay to stop.

Permission granted to copy this story for personal use, or to re-post it on any non-commercial adult site, in its unaltered form, including my pen name and e-mail address, and this full disclaimer. If you are planning to post this, please drop me a line; I’d love to visit your site.

Chapter 3—Made By Mattel

When I woke up, Mom was just getting out of the shower. I peeked into her room, and sure enough, she had already stripped the sheets and blankets off her bed.

Chuckling, I headed down the stairs, where Aunt Peggy was making breakfast. Uncle Paul was still in his robe, reading the newspaper around his toast and eggs, while Hank had put on shorts and a tank top, and was scarfing down scrambled eggs and bacon like they were going out of style. Everyone was polite to me and each other, which was cool. That meant that no one besides me remembered what’d actually happened last night.

After getting some eggs and juice for myself, I asked Hank, “Got plans for today?”

“Yeah,” he grunted. " ‘M s’posed to meet up with Macy. We’re gonna study at her house, then head to the mall.”

I knew what studying really meant; it meant fooling around. And that gave me an idea. Wouldn’t it be cool to play with Hank and his cute blonde girlfriend at the same time? It’d be almost like playing with dolls, only a lot more fun! After all, I already knew my cousin was anatomically correct, and I’d be willing to bet that Macy probably was, too.

After breakfast, I knocked on Hank’s door. When he answered, I whispered the magic words in his ear, and then stepped inside. I had him close the door, and then gave him some instructions, starting with what to say to Macy when he called her in a few minutes....

* * *

Hank called me early; that alone was a bit weird. Then he suggested that I get dropped off at his house to study, which was even weirder. His dad was home almost every Saturday, which put a limit on how much fun we could get away with. When I said something, he told me that his parents were going out with his aunt, and that the only one who would be home was his cousin Ginnie, and she’d be going out soon, too.

Alone at his house made more sense, then. After we were done fooling arou—I mean, studying, we could catch a bus to the mall; the bus stop was only the next block over. So I got dressed, and tapped my mom for a ride to Hank’s.

When I got there, Ginnie answered the door. She played the hostess, waving to my mom, and offering me a lemonade. Even though she was two years ahead of me in school, on the cheerleading squad, and way better-looking than I was, she had always made it a point to be nice to me. I guess she liked that I was going out with her cousin. I thought she was really awesome. I hoped that when I was 17, I would be as sexy, confident and popular as she was.

I thanked Ginnie for the lemonade, took a polite sip, and asked where Hank was.

“He’s still getting ready. While we’re waiting, come into the kitchen with me. I have something I want you to hear.”

Curious, I followed her. When we got to the kitchen, we put our lemonades down on the counter. Looking around, I didn’t see a radio, or a television, or even a computer. What could she have wanted me to listen to?

Then she whispered something in my ear.

* * *

This was just too cool! I still wasn’t over the rush of power I felt every time I took over someone’s mind with the magic words. My latest victim was my cousin’s hot blonde girlfriend Macy. I was drooling just looking at her. Four inches shorter than me, with a dark tan, sun-lightened hair, and a set of tits that had to be at least a C, with an ass to match!

She was just standing in front of me. Frozen. And soooo damn sexy I almost wanted to take her right there. She was wearing a white blouse tied in front, black denim cutoffs, and sandals. Her lips were scarlet. Her fingers and toes were painted the same burning red shade. A wisp of yellow hair had fallen in front of her face, where it was surely tickling her—or would have, if she’d had any conscious mind to notice it with.

I brushed back her hair, and she didn’t react. I circled her lips with my fingertip, feeling the thin layer of lipstick she was wearing. Still nothing. I bent forward and kissed her, pressing my closed lips against her frozen ones. I even tickled her lips with my tongue. Her breathing didn’t so much as change.

Pausing, I looked over my shoulder, down the hall toward Hank’s room. I had no worries about him coming out anytime soon. He was still in there, clueless, waiting for Macy to enter. He wouldn’t react until she did, and then only to follow the script that I’d laid out for him. Smiling, I turned my attention back to the lovely Barbie doll standing in front of me.

“Oh-kay.” I took a deep breath. Up till now, everyone I’d been playing with had at least been family. And while you might think that was really kinky, at least I was pretty sure that if any of them got wind of what I was doing, they wouldn’t have my ass hauled off to jail. Hank’s girlfriend was another story, however. I had to be extra careful with her.

Suddenly, I knew exactly how to handle this. “Macy, can you hear me?”

“Mmm.”

“Listen carefully and believe what I say. From now until you leave to go home, you’re no longer Macy. You are Barbie. You will only answer to Barbie, and have never even heard of the name Macy. While you are Barbie, you will be my personal Barbie doll. I can pose you, and tell you to do anything, and you will do it. You enjoy being my doll.

“You have a boyfriend here. He’s in the next room, but his name isn’t Hank. It’s Ken, and he’s another one of my dolls. You and Ken will do whatever I say, because dolls have no inhibitions, and no minds of their own. You will obey me completely, Barbie, until I say it’s time for you to become Macy again, and then you will turn back into Macy. When you become Macy, you will have no memories of being Barbie. Just like Macy doesn’t exist for Barbie, Barbie doesn’t exist for Macy. Macy will remember a happy afternoon of hanging out with Hank and me, then sneaking away to his room for a little fooling around while I’m gone. Understand?”

“Mm, yes.”

Leaving Mac—I mean, Barbie frozen in the kitchen, I went into Hank’s room to update his instructions. The stage finally set, I led my Barbie doll into “Ken’s” room, ready to begin playing with my dolls.

* * *

Tee-hee. My name is Barbie. I’m a doll.

I’m standing in the kitchen. I can’t move. I’m waiting. This doesn’t bother me. Dolls always wait for their owners. It’s part of being a doll.

My Owner is coming back now. Her name is Ginnie. I think she’s very pretty.

She takes my arm; says, “Come with me.” Of course. I follow her up the hall to a door. We stop. She knocks.

The door opens. It’s Ken! My doll boyfriend. I’m so happy! My vagina grows wet. My face doesn’t change.

He looks at me. Something funny happens to his face. Now it’s as blank as mine.

Ginnie pulls me inside, closes the door. Ken and I look at each other, waiting. Waiting for Ginnie.

She rubs her hands together and chuckles. “Now I finally have the two of you right where I want you. Right, Macy and Hank?”

We don’t react. Macy and Hank? Who are they?

Her grin grows larger. “Excellent. Barbie and Ken.” Our heads turn to look at our Owner. “Part of the fun of having dolls is getting to undress them. Take off your tops.”

Ken pulls his shirt off over his head. He has nothing on underneath. He is so sexy. I unknot and unbutton my blouse. It falls off, revealing a white bikini top.

“Very pretty, Barbie. Slip off your shoes.” Of course. Ken is already barefoot.

“Now Barbie, remove Ken’s shorts. Then Ken, return the favor.” When I look at Ginnie, she has unsnapped her own blue jean shorts, and her hand is reaching inside. That is okay. My Owner may do whatever she wants.

I turn to Ken. His face is blank, but there is a bulge below. His shorts are elastic. I stick my hands in, and slide them down.

He has no underwear. As I expose his penis, it springs up. My mouth moistens. My vagina spurts. My face doesn’t change. Dolls never show their feelings.

As soon as I’m done, Ken reaches for my black cutoffs. He unbuttons them and works them over my hips. I am wearing a white thong to match my bikini top. The front is dark, and Ken can smell my arousal.

So can Ginnie. She walks over, her blouse open, her shorts unsnapped. She wraps her hand loosely around Ken’s penis, stroking it gently. He hardens.

I moisten. I am not jealous or upset. Ken is only my boyfriend. Ginnie is my Owner.

Leaving Ken for a moment, she turns to me. She reaches for both my breasts, thumbing my nipples through my bikini top. They harden in response. My vagina gushes. I can feel it spasming.

My Owner steps forward, hugs me. I feel the straps being undone. In a moment the top falls. My breasts bounce free, large, pink-nippled and erect.

She steps back, drops to her knees. I am overwhelmed with joy. My face does not react. My Owner’s touch has excited me. I am horny. I am willing.

My thong does not have ties. And my excitement has worked the fabric up into my vagina. Ginnie decides to explore me as I am. Her nose reaches forward, finding my clitoris through the wet fabric. My back arches, and I look up at the ceiling.

I have never been with a woman before. But this is my Owner. She can do nothing wrong.

Her tongue replaces her nose. As my head rolls forward, I am aware of Ken staring at us impassively. His penis is throbbing. His fingertips are twitching. Our eyes lock. He can see my pleasure.

Ginnie stops. She looks up at my face, sees where I’m looking, chuckles. “Want him that badly, huh?”

I nod. Ken is practically on tip-toes with his own desire.

Still laughing, my Owner works my thong off my hips and down my legs. The friction provides a pleasant shock. My vagina is exposed, black hair and swollen clitoris.

“Not a natural blonde after all, huh?” She looks over at Ken. “Did you know this?” He nods.

“Oh-ho! My little cousin and his girlfriend are naughtier than I thought!” She licks her lips.

Ken’s face is as blank as mine. What is our Owner talking about?

It does not matter. Ginnie motions to us. “Undress me.”

Ken takes her top. I work on her bottom. Within moments, we have peeled off her clothes. She had not worn a bra. She is beautiful.

She lies down on the bed. “Pleasure me. I want to cum.”

Again, Ken starts near the top. His mouth finds a breast, and he suckles the nipple. Following suit, I place my mouth against Ginnie’s vagina, and begin to lick.

My Owner moans her appreciation. I vary my pace, somehow knowing that women like that. I feel Ken’s weight shift, and I know that my boyfriend is doing the same.

“Mmm. More,” moans Ginnie. Ken strokes her other nipple. I pinch her thighs and tongue her clitoris.

Her orgasm builds. Then it comes. She screams and bucks her hips.

I have made my Owner happy. I am happy. I am a good doll.

* * *

Whoa! That was intense! As I felt the twinges of my orgasm start to fade, I told my two little dollies to back off and let me recover. They jumped to do so, and I thought once again about just how awesome it was to be able to control people like this.

After another thirty seconds of panting, I opened my eyes again, to see Hank and Macy just standing there, totally naked, very aroused and completely obedient. Hank’s cock was as hard as I’d ever seen it, and Macy’s nipples stuck out like beacons! Plus I could see how red and full her clit was, under all that black pussy hair, and I knew that wasn’t just sweat covering her inner thighs.

I grinned. Fair was fair; I’d had my fun, and now they deserved a turn. I got up off the bed, delighting in how their eyes followed my every move. Motioning for them to take my place, I said, “Your turn, dollies. Sixty-nine, Maaay—I mean, Baaaarbie on top. Enjoy each other, but wait till I tell you to cum.”

They were already moving. I pulled out Hank’s desk chair and watched. My blonde little Barbie doll was not shy about swallowing my cousin’s sword, which led me to believe she’d had plenty of practice. After all, you can’t do what you don’t know, right?

For his part, Hank was holding his own, so to speak. I felt a twinge in my pussy, as I remembered just how talented his tongue was. He knew when to thrust, when to lick, and when to nibble. It occurred to me that he must have been practicing with Macy too, before I took him yesterday and made him mine.

I watched them for the better part of five minutes. They were happy, but not desperate; waiting for permission to cum, but not suffering for it. And they were definitely holding out longer than they would have been able to, otherwise. Yet again, I marveled at the incredible power of the spell I’d found.

Suddenly I thought of something. Would they still be able to cum on command if they couldn’t touch themselves or each other? I decided to find out. “Time out, kiddies. Separate and stand up.”

Wow. Hank’s cock was red! I wanted to watch him shoot off, but what was I going to do with his load? Turning to Macy, I said, “Okay, Barbie, lie down again, this time on your back. Hands behind your head, no touching or rubbing your pussy, and cum only when I tell you to, okay?”

To Hank I added, “All right, cuz, I mean Ken, straddle your girlfriend. Sit on her stomach; that’s it. Now when I say three, lean down a little and shoot off all over her tits. Try not to get anything on the bed, and I don’t want you to touch yourself either. Can you do all that?”

At his nod, I said, “Fantastic. Ready? One, two ... three,” and sat back to watch the fireworks.

“Uh!” Almost immediately, my young cousin bucked his hips, jerking his cock forward as if fucking the air in front of him. Macy’s big boobs shimmied and shook in response, but her hands were stuck between her head and the pillow as if they were glued there. All she could do was watch, as Hank’s monster cock cut loose, unloading a flood of jism all over her tits, even up to her neck!

He spurted four times; the last was almost a drool that hung on the tip of his cock for a full ten seconds before finally dropping off. He could probably have squeezed out another shot, but he was still following my commands to not touch himself. Speaking of which....

“Barbie, your boyfriend just came all over you. This excites you; you’re even closer to cumming than you were a minute ago.” I watched Macy arch her back, thrusting her tits skyward, as my new commands affected her.

“In a moment, I’m going to say, ‘Go.’ " I continued. “When I do, you’re gonna sit up, rub Ken’s cum all over your skin, and bend forward to taste his cock. When you’ve gotten all his spunk, I want you to lie back, grab your nipples and pull them really hard, and then cum like you’ve never cum before, without touching your pussy or your clit, and keep going until I say, ‘Stop.’ Ready, Set ... Go!”

I slouched back in my chair and frigged myself, as I watched my young blonde plaything carry out my commands. Her fingers moved to her huge pink nipples, caressing and pulling them, and moving outward in bigger and bigger circles. When she reached the first pool of cum, nestled in her cleavage, she quickly dipped all of her fingers in, unhesitatingly spreading the gooey mess all over the front of her chest, including her tits and her throat. After one last pass to make sure she’d found everything, she sat herself up, reaching for Hank’s half-hard cock with her left hand while grabbing his ass with her right.

God, this was so hot! Macy stuck her tongue right at my younger cousin’s piss tip, gently massaging the bottom of his shaft with her thumb, encouraging the last of his spunk out into the open. After swallowing that little bit, she plunged her head onto his cock down to the root, sucking very hard for about two or three seconds. She had definitely done this before!

And then the last part of my command kicked in. Once her dolly mind had realized that she had all of Hank’s spunk she was going to get, she fell back onto the bed. Her back arched as she grabbed her nipples and yanked! She began to quiver as she went from zero to climax in oh point eight seconds. I watched her pussy clamp so hard, she squirted her own cum all over Hank’s bed! (So much for not having to change the sheets....)

And the yelling! I hadn’t told her to be quiet, so she was screaming like she was being raped! “AAAAAAaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! (breath) HHAAAAAAAaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! (breath) HAA—” You get the idea. I kept waiting for her to calm down, or ease up, or whatever. Instead, she kept going, hips way up in the air, turning almost blue in the face, longer than I thought humanly possible. Then I suddenly realized—

“Stop! Barbie, stop!” I watched as Macy collapsed on the bed like her strings had been cut, panting hard, her voice cut off in mid-scream. I was such an idiot! I was the one who had told her to keep going until I said stop; what was I supposed to expect from her? And throughout the whole thing Hank had just watched, his cock still at half-mast, as if this sort of thing happened to him every day. He hadn’t even moved to get out of Macy’s way; after all, I hadn’t told him to.

Damn! I needed to be more careful. After all, I was responsible for these people. I was the one who had used the magic words on them, after all. I spent an anxious thirty seconds waiting for the color to return to Macy’s face. Finally I asked, “Macy? Barbie? Are you okay?”

“Yes, Ginnie,” she panted.

“Thank God.” I took a deep breath. “Both of you, do what you need to do to feel better. Use the bathroom, get a drink, whatever. Stay Barbie and Ken, but act as if you were Macy and Hank, and home by yourselves. Come back here when you’re ready.”

They got up and left the room. Still naked, still recovering from my own stupidity, I just listened to the sounds they made as they wandered throughout the house. It took twenty minutes, and a quick, “No showers! We’re not done yet!” before they made their way back to me, still naked.

In the meantime, I had moved over to the bed, careful not to lie in the wet spot Macy had created. Gently fingering myself, I beckoned them closer. “I’ve been cruel, my little dollies, and I want to make it up to you. Right now, the two of you can have me, and each other, any way you want to. And you can cum whenever you like, as often as you like, and you don’t have to do anything if it’s too painful or unhealthy. Now, take me, I’m yours.”

And without a word, they did just that. My young cousin dove straight for my wet pussy, while his girlfriend shoved her cum-covered tit right into my mouth. It was a weird taste, the combination of teenage tit, sweat, and dried cum; I decided I liked it, and began licking her whole breast, as well as the other one. In the meantime, Hank brought me to a quick climax, then climbed on top of me and began thrusting deep into my hungry pussy. And Macy climbed on top of my face....

* * *

The pleasure seems to go on for hours. I hear a loud noise that stops, and then starts up again. My pussy clamps, and squeezes, and I feel a wetness being forced out....

Then my Owner says, “Stop!” and I drop. The noise cuts off, and I realize that I am the one who is making it. I am tired, but I am happy. A doll loves to be played with; it makes her feel loved.

Ginnie asks if I am okay, and of course I tell her I am. Then she tells me to take care of my bodily needs. I vaguely remember using the toilet, finishing a glass of lemonade that was sitting on the counter, and starting the shower before being told not to.

I return to the room at the same time as Ken, and we find our Owner lying on the bed waiting for us. She tells us to do whatever we want. She looks so hungry; I want to feed her so badly.

I press my naked breast to her mouth. She opens up and suckles me. She must have been very hungry. Her mouth soon leaves my nipple, and finds its way all over my breast. After a few minutes, she switches to the other one. In the meantime, my boyfriend Ken has given her an orgasm. He picks himself up, and pushes his penis into her vagina. This seems to make her happy.

I am unsure whether Ginnie is still thirsty. After all, I have not seen her leave the bedroom. I decide to climb onto the bed, and position myself so she can have some of my juices if she wants to. I must have made the right decision. As soon as I lower my vagina to her mouth, she begins licking and thrusting with her tongue. It feels good. More importantly, I am making my Owner happy.

I feel Ken speeding up. He is approaching a climax. Since Ginnie doesn’t tell him to stop, I assume that it is all right with her. Since climaxes are permitted, I allow myself to have one. My orgasm squeezes more juices onto Ginnie’s face. She grunts her approval, and thrusts her tongue deep into my vagina. This extends my climax.

Then I decide that it is time to clean up my Owner. Since I do not have a washcloth handy, I decide to use my tongue. I climb down and start on her face, collecting the overspill from my own juices. Ginnie seizes my head between her hands, and pushes her tongue deep into my mouth. It feels good. I feel loved.

She pauses a moment, intent on her own approaching climax. I feel Hank thrusting and exploding within her. I can tell that her climax has also just occurred. She resumes kissing me, telling me how beautiful I am. I am grateful. It is wonderful to be loved.

We change the sheets on Ken’s bed. Then we shower together. There is little play, since there is little room, but we each soap and wash each other’s body. Then we dress. Ginnie gives both of us a kiss, and one last set of instructions.

When we hear the front door slam, we will return to being Macy and Hank. We will have memories of having fooled around with each other, and no memories of being with Ginnie, or of being Barbie and Ken. I am sad, but I understand. There will be another time, and then I will be able to be Barbie again, and make my Owner happy.

Ginnie leaves. A moment later, we hear the front door open, and then slam.

We blinked. Ginnie called out, “Hank? Macy? You guys still here?”

“In here!” Hank called back. I gave him a quick but loving kiss, just before Ginnie stuck her head in the doorway. After all, she’d probably be cool about her cousin and I having sex, but why take the chance?

She smiled like she already knew, and said, “You guys need a ride to the mall?”