The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Magic: 3

WARNING This contains graphic descriptions of sexual intercourse and sadomasochistic activities between adult males. If this offends you, is not appropriate for viewing in your location, or you are not of legal age, do not read it. Any resemblance of characters in this story to the living is purely coincidental.

© 2002, TopLegal. Permission is granted for distribution via Usenet and the Web provided that the following two conditions are met: there is no cost to access this story, e.g. AdultCheck, pay site, etc., and the story is posted in full without modifications.

Pain

Gareth headed to the gym early the next morning intent to bring the guilty party to justice at my hands. He returned with a handsome and huge body builder at his side.

“Mike, this is my roommate Wendell,” Gareth said pointing from the body builder to me. I smiled, I could tell the body builder was looking down at my smaller frame with disdain. The bastard had just taken my property and fondled it without permission. A lesson had to be taught.

I waited for Gareth to close the door before paralyzing Mike: “Petrificus Totalus” and reducing his voice to a whisper “Quietus”. Mike’s gigantic muscles struggled in complete vein against the spell’s immobilizing effects. Unable to scream loudly, Mike was whispering to be let go. Gareth and I ignored his plight and I instructed Gareth to strip naked.

I wandered behind the muscle boy outside his sight and picked up a bull whip and cracked it in the air. “Move him up to the bedroom,” I said to Gareth who quickly carried the immobilized body builder up to the bedroom. Mike was laid face down on the bed and I climbed on top of him. I whispered in his ear and asked him if he knew why he was about to be raped.

He was begging me to stop and I rotated his head to face my slave. “That boy is my property, you raped him, now I’ll rape you,” I said calmly.

Gareth handed me a condom and I forced my way into Mike’s ass without any lubricant. Mike gasped in pain and started crying. I knew that this was really a double punishment. Gareth was seeing a complete stranger degraded by being raped by my cock, a cock we would never enjoy as my slave.

I heaved a mighty orgasm into Mike’s ass and pulled out. The body builder was sobbing intensely and I handed the condom to Gareth to dispose of. Gareth took the condom and flushed it down the toilet. I debated casting a pain spell on Mike, but decided to simply take Mike back to his house and make him forget the past few hours.

I apparated with him to his house and left him on his bed, asleep and with a post-hypnotic suggestion that any attempt to remember the preceding three hours would result in intense pain.

I apparated back to my apartment and found Gareth kneeling politely at the foot of the bed. I could detect a note of fear in how he held himself. “Come,” said. He moved quickly to the bed and lay down next to me.

“So to it that a similar mistake does not reoccur,” I said firmly.

He lay his head against my chest and fell asleep quickly.

In the morning, I gave him a kiss and headed back to Egypt.

Egypt

I arrived in the tent and a commotion was going on outside. I peaked my head through the opening and saw my parents arguing with several people in robes. From what I could make out the strangers were shouting in Arabic that my parents and their dig were disturbing a holy site.

I saw one pick up a knife and decided to risk an incantation: “Expelliarmus”. The knife flew out of the strangers hand an chaos erupted.

The strangers fled as workers from the camp swarmed in. My parents turned and winked at me.

I stepped out of the tent and inquired what had happened. The ring leader of the group was a reputable politician who my parents suspected wanted to give the dig site over to “Egyptian” hands. I questioned why a Muslim politician would be involved in placing Coptic rituals and hexes on our dig site.

My parents agreed that I should investigate the matter more thoroughly and I took one of the camp jeeps back towards Cairo. I located the politicians house with relative ease and introduced myself at the front door.

The politician greeted me warmly and seemed to converse as easily in English as in Arabic. I slipped a small amount of truth serum into his drink and quickly got the information I was seeking.

I debated what to do with the politician and ultimately decided to blank his memory of my visit, “Obliviate” and headed out.

I took the jeep towards an ancient Coptic church in Old Cairo. The church itself seemed decrepit and although I knew to expect our adversary inside he was unassuming and nearly snuck up on me inside the church.

I withdrew my wand and we bowed to duel.

His rituals were longer and more complex than the ones I was familiar with and my quicker modern incantations quickly outstripped him. Defeated I bound him magically and carried him back to the camp.

My parents apparated off with him to a “Wizards Council” of some sort and left me alone in the tent. I headed over to the dig site and using only the light of my wand began sifting through the next grid section.

In an hour I had brushed the dirt away from the ritual mask that the Coptics had been trying to protect. I lifted the mask from the ground and took it back to the tent. The mask would require careful study, I placed it in a box. That would have to return to the States during an apparation since customs would undoubtedly confiscate it as a religious relic.

I locked the box and decided to call it a night.

My parents were still gone in the morning and I found the camp was quiet. I met one of the young male guides who could not have been more than a day over eighteen about half a kilometer into a morning run I decided to take to relieve stress.

The guide invited me in Arabic to see a “special location”. I found that the two of us were in a secluded area of the dig and he was reaching into my shorts to suck my cock. I grabbed his head firmly and forced my engorged cock into his eager mouth.

He gave himself freely to me I thought idly as I unloaded an orgasm into his ass without a condom.

A few weeks late I returned to the States to resume my teaching duties. In my home study I had the strange mask to decode and my pretty slave boy: Gareth.

Teaching Resumes

The following semester two handsome twins Nick and Drew were freshman in the First Year Writing course I got drafted into teaching as part of a new “interdisciplinary” approach to the 21st century.

Whatever.

The twins captivated my attention. As far as I could tell they were straight as arrows. Both were extremely handsome and had managed to get spots on the basketball team. Of course the fact that they were both about 230 cm (7′ 6″) tall helped with that.

I decided that the first paper topic would be about people’s families and growing up: 10 pages minimum. Also the students were expected to read “The Man Who Fell in Love with the Moon” by Tom Spanbauer by next week.

I guess I had decided I could have some fun if I had to teach English.

During the second class the twins tried to turn in a single essay for the two of them. I nodded politely and asked them to see me after class.

The discussion of the Spanbauer book revealed deep seated discomfort among many in the class about gender identities and sexual orientation. One of the twins—Nick I think—got into an argument with one of the women in the class about the portrayal of incest. Sharon was arguing that the incest taboo is mostly a modern invention but Nick—and Drew—got offended at the suggestion.

After class the twins hung out and I walked with them to the gym for basketball practice. I decided to let them off easy on the essay this once but cautioned that another incident would not be taken as kindly.

The twins towered over me by half a meter and were not threatened by me. That was a mistake on their part. I was beginning to weave a gentle hypnotic thread into their lives and left each of them with a “good luck” charm.

I decided to be gentler with the twins than I had with Timothy, neigh Gareth. Besides with their eighteenth birthdays still over a month away.

Also it was going to be important to me to test whether I could make them gay and not just be gay but also make them have sex with each other: incest.

The Charm

The charm I had given each of the boys was a talking charm. It was keyed to them by some pieces of hair I had snatched off their desks after the first class. The charm was like a walkie talkie and would function to whisper my instructions said from afar into their ears. There were some magical aspects to it since the charm was self-attracting, e.g. the keyed owner was drawn to keep the charm, and also the charm helped exaggerate the hypnotic state, e.g. make it easier to bring someone under.

The first thing was to obsess the boys with the charms. Each charm was a small wooden block barely 1 cm wide by 2 cm long and had a small eyelet.

By the next class I saw that both twins had taken to wearing the good luck charms on their necks. A very subtle change in their attitudes was also apparent. They seemed to hang on my every word.

After class I called them up to ask how their papers were going and to make sure that there was not going to be another incident of a single paper for the two of them. Nick pulled an iBook out of his backpack and showed me the outline of his paper. I nodded approvingly and suggested spending a bit more time on the incest themes. Drew had pulled an identical iBook out of his identical backpack and showed me a quite different outline. I suggested that Drew focus more on how the townspeople viewed homosexuality versus heterosexuality.

I decided to try the boys’ keyword: “Magical Twins”. The boys fell into a relaxed state. I explained to them about their new research assistant job that would position them for easy A’s that would keep them on the basketball team. When I finished the instruction I re-keyed them, “Magical Twins”.

The boys closed up their bags and walked towards practice calling back, “see you in your office Friday to get started.”

Friday

I had a hard time containing my excitement as Friday approached. Each night I spent about an hour with the boys under hypnosis using the charm. But to have them in private, under my control was going to be delightful.

The boys entered my office precisely on time. They wore big smiles and I showed them a box of stone fragments I had unearthed in Chile a few years back. “Basically, these fragments should go together. I have just not had the time to arrange them properly. If you can get started on that today and then next week we can dig into some meatier assignments.

“Sure,” the boys responded enthusiastically.

I casually added, “but you guys are into this magic stuff right?” They nodded. “But you know it isn’t real right?” Another nod of agreement. “Great.”

As they were wrapping up to head off for practice I asked, “Isn’t tomorrow your eighteenth birthday?”

They smiled back at me mischievously and nodded. “Anything special planned?”

Drew answered, “Nah, just hanging with the team after the big game.”

“Anybody going to take you out for dinner or anything special?”

Nick this time said, “No, our parents are traveling in Africa this year so they probably won’t get us anything either.”

I handed them a sandalwood scented piece of paper with my address and said, “Come on over, I’ll get my roommate to make you a proper birthday dinner.”

They agreed to come over on Saturday around five.