The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Magic: 9

WARNING This contains graphic descriptions of sexual intercourse and sadomasochistic activities between adult males. If this offends you, is not appropriate for viewing in your location, or you are not of legal age, do not read it. Any resemblance of characters in this story to the living is purely coincidental.

© 2002, TopLegal. Permission is granted for distribution via Usenet and the Web provided that the following two conditions are met: there is no cost to access this story, e.g. AdultCheck, pay site, etc., and the story is posted in full without modifications.

Gareth

I returned from Israel energized by my discovery in the water tunnel at Megiddo. The twins were doing well on the basketball team and the harder they fucked and sucked each other the night before the better they scored. The “family secret” was a recipe for success.

Gareth’s prolonged orgasm denial on the other hand was becoming problematic. He had no choice but to obey me, but a year-plus without an orgasm was clearly driving him to the brink of insanity.

I decided that I would have the twins suck Gareth off. It would be a nice gesture for Gareth to see the twins do something for him and it might open up some new possibilities for when I was away.

At dinner the night of my return, I called a “family meeting” and instructed the twins that I wanted them to take Gareth upstairs to their bed and suck his cock dry taking turns bringing him to orgasm until Gareth could orgasm no more.

Nick started to say something against the plan, but Drew got there first, “Wendell, we would be happy to do this if it will please you.”

I nodded and walked over to the side of the table where the twins were seated and kissed them on their tattoos causing a visible outward glow as well as a warm tingly feeling inside them as the magical energies of the tattoo reached into them and made them feel the intensity of my love.

“But after you are done Drew take Nick up to the dungeon and administer five strokes with my belt,” I said softly.

Drew and Nick nodded and Nick looked down apologetically, knowing that his later punishment was well earned.

I sent them all upstairs saying I would take care of the dishes, which I did using magic. Then I sat down to go through the mail.

I paid all of the bills and then went down to my office.

I found a reference book on transdimensional magical portals and took it upstairs with me. I passed the twins’ room on my way up and heard Gareth moaning in pleasure.

In my mirrored bedroom I lay down in the bed and began reading about setting up—and moving—portals. Around midnight the twins came up, I nodded at them approvingly as Drew guided his twin brother to the hidden dungeon playroom behind my closet.

Drew came back into the room for the belt to my pants and then disappeared. I heard five satisfying cracks of the belt and then the twins emerged. Drew turned Nick’s butt to face me and I could see distinct marks where the belt had struck.

“Turn around Nick,” I said firmly. I put the book down next to my bed. “When I give instructions I expect them to be obeyed,” I continued in a firm monotone voice.

The boys were both going under as I continued, “Part of this family’s secret is not just that we enjoy each other but that you boys respect my authority.”

I stopped and let my words sink in and left them stand there for an hour unable to do anything but contemplate the importance of obeying my authority.

At 0100, I released them and called them to snuggle with me in bed. Nick thanked me for disciplining him and both twins said they had enjoyed sucking Gareth off all seven times. We fell asleep together quickly.

In the morning I could see Gareth was feeling better and his ball sacs seem noticeably lighter.

At school I had a plague of female students descend on my office in a panic about midterm exams. For some reason, the women seem to think kissing my ass during office hours will get them a better grade.

Now if they were handsome guys, maybe, but that is another story.

I was tempted to use magic to cause an explosion to get rid of them but I suppose this all part of the “teaching” part of my job.

Megiddo

A few days passed before I apparated to Cairo to meet my parents and then took all of us to Megiddo in the dead of night. I reopened the chamber and the three of us could barely fit inside at once.

My dad showed me a sorting incantation that would separate magical materials from non-magical ones. With a flick of his wand and the incantation “Magicus Accio Sortius” the tablets began to move about the tiny chamber into two piles. A small pile on the left was the magical ones, the much larger pile on the right were the non-magical ones.

We stuffed the magical ones into a bag I had brought and my dad showed me the incantations I would use to bring this chamber back into “real space” when I was working here in 2004.

We all apparated back to our homes, me with a sack full of magical tablets.

Lacheys Visit

I was surprised to find Mr. and Mrs. Lachey—the twins parents—in our living room the next afternoon. I scolded the boys politely in public for not informing me of the visit.

The Lacheys were just tickled pink that the twins were living here and doing so well. Mrs. Lachey commented on the tattoos but Nick’s answer that “I had approved it,” brushed the question off.

I resolved to take time later during their visit to reinforce the my instructions on them so that their control over their own children would slip further and further away to me.

In the meanwhile, I took us all out—Gareth included—to a fancy dinner at Gerard’s Place where dinner easily can go for $60 per person. Gareth could not help but compare some of Chef Pangaud’s creations to his own and I suggested that Gareth take a course on French cooking at the CIA. Gareth appreciated even the faintest praise from me and the instruction to take more courses to improve his cooking was extremely well received.

Over dinner Mrs. Lachey was asking about my research plans for the summer of 2003. I explained that the twins were going to help me at a site in Germany. She and Mr. Lachey expressed admiration that they were able to be so helpful, and I assured her that the twins were integral to my research.

After dinner we headed back to the house and I reminded the boys gently that they had to get some homework done. Gareth prepared us a nightcap of tea with leaves and I used a simple fascination technique to focus the Lacheys on the tea leaves.

I reinforced my earlier programming and encouraged them to trust me with their sons. I planted the suggestion that each day their sons were with me the better a future they would have. It was after all natural that grown boys should go out on their own and become successful.

I was impressed by my handiwork and decided to key the two of them to have sex that night. I know from the twins that they were shocked to hear their parents banging the headboard loudly at all hours of the night.

Ah the power of suggestion.

At breakfast in the morning, Mr. and Mrs. Lachey both looked more relaxed. Their grown twin sons said nothing about hearing their parents’ extracurricular activities the night before. I walked to school with the twins and left the Lacheys with Gareth.

At school the twins worked in my office all morning pulling together a concordance I had been putting off for ages. I was impressed by their diligence and ended up sucking them off in my office. Bad, but they are such beautiful boys.

After Drew shot a load deep into my mouth I commented, “hey our one year anniversary is coming up along with your nineteenth birthdays.”

They smiled and looked at each other mischievously. “What are you twins up to?”

“Nothing,” in unison.

“I’m tempted to spank both of you here.”

Nick looked down and Drew looked at the clock on the wall.

“Did you want to go out for dinner on your birthday or have Gareth cook?”

“Gareth’s cooking is better than going out,” Drew said. Nick nodded in agreement and I had to as well. Gareth in addition to being a walking muscle-stud and gay Adonis from working out constantly was a top notch gourmet chef.

“Ok, we eat in, let Gareth know what you want then,” I said as the boys headed out for their classes.

I caught the time and left the door open for office hours. I really wanted to be studying the magical texts from Megiddo, luckily my stint in Germany this coming summer was a cushy teaching fellowship and the twins “jobs” was to be to suck my cock and take it up their ass a lot. That would leave plenty of time to review the magical tablets.

The midterm was the next day and my office was soon swarmed with students quizzing me on “my opinions” on different things. Like my opinion mattered, I had acquired a reputation for being a tough grader, but in reality I was just looking for facts my exams were monotonously consistent: 50 questions multiple choice (hard) and a single essay question (easier but graded strictly 1 point per fact, max 50 points).

Do the math. The thing that killed was that I did not use a curve. Of course I had the “problem” of course with some of Nick and Drew’s teammates who might not meet the already low standards for athletic scholarships.

I picked up some rings and charmed them with a type of cheating spell that would be difficult to detect. Each of their teammates would get one “for good luck.”

I would pass the cheating rings off to Nick and Drew before practice with instructions to impress the importance of wearing the “Egyptian good luck charms during exams” on their teammates.

One of the more promising young women in the class came at the end of my office hours with a tough question on the archaeological procedures for preventing dig contamination. I found myself caught in a conversation with her right until the start of class that was, as billed, a “review session.”

The class as a whole seemed to have a good grasp of the material, and I ended the class by handing out five questions from last year’s midterm and a sample short essay for practice. These touches were what gave me such a popular reputation despite being a tough grader.

It did not hurt that I would sometimes hypnotize the odd sobbing student into feeling better over receiving a 2.3 or worse. Though these days I had even had my share of whiners around 3.3.

Spanked Twins

I handed off the rings to the twins before practice and as we left the locker room hours later, the whole team was wearing them.

We walked home together and the twins apologized for not mentioning their parents visit. It turns out that they had known before I left for Megiddo but just not wanted to bring it up. Turned out they were just afraid their parents would freak out on seeing the tattoos and just got strange.

I explained that I was going to spank them in front of their parents for being rude. They were shocked but realized I meant it.

When we got home the Lacheys were sitting surrounded by some shopping bags from a trip to a suburban mall with Gareth.

“Mr. and Mrs. Lachey,” I said, “I was hoping I could get your undivided attention for a moment.” They focused on me, “Relax, you are very relaxed. You will sit and watch and be impressed that your children are appropriately disciplined.”

I was certain that they would not interfere and would be pleased with the results. One twin after the other came over my lap in front of their parents. Just days away from their nineteenth birthdays they were hand spanked for their rudeness in not announcing their parent’s visit.

They were then both sent to their room until dinner.

I released the Lacheys from the trance after suggesting more sex.

After I released them, Mr. Lachey commented, “That was incredibly rude of the twins not to tell you, I’m so glad to see you believe in taking a problem well in hand.” Mrs. Lachey nodded approvingly.

Gareth prepared a sumptuous dinner which I had him serve to the twins in their room.

After dinner, Mr. and Mrs. Lachey excused themselves and were fucking like bunnies in their bedroom. I stopped in on Drew and Nick who were studying for their midterms. I held them tight against me and forgave them for their rudeness and reminded them that I was in charge or worrying about things.

They cried in my arms and thanked me profusely for spanking them. Drew said getting spanked in front of his mom and dad like that was the most humiliating thing I had ever done but he knew he deserved it.

I infused their tattoos with a warm energy of my love before leaving them studying. I knew that would help them focus to study along with the rings.

Mr. and Mrs. Lachey left the day before the twins birthday since Mr. Lachey had to get back to the zoo. They gave the twins one hundred each as a gift to “buy something they liked.”