The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Maid New

Chapter 2 — Rearranging

Amanda woke up to the sound of the front door slamming closed. She groggily rubbed her eyes as she listened David’s car starting up outside. Looking around, confused, she found that she alone in the bed. She glanced out the window just in time to see David’s car backing out of the driveway and speeding off to work. Amanda usually woke up with him but she was in such a food coma from that heavy dinner last night that she must’ve slept in accidentally.

I’m going to have to run 10 miles today to burn off those calories, she thought.

Dressed for work, she headed downstairs and was greeted with the smell of bacon frying on the stove and a pile of steaming, buttery, syrupy pancakes sitting on a plate on the table.

“Time for breakfast!” came Candice’s cheery voice. Amanda noticed right away how beautiful Amanda looked, even after cooking all morning. But her attention quickly came back to the awkwardness of having to tell Candice that she wasn’t going to be eating anything. I guess I really need to explain to her how we eat around here, Amanda thought.

“Candice, this looks great and I really appreciate your hard work, but I really can’t have—”

“Sit down and eat it all,” Candice said flatly.

Amanda smiled and sat down. She stabbed through 7 layers of pancakes and cut out a big chunk then it disappeared down her throat. “This is really good, Candice.” Candice nodded, smirking and said she knew. Amanda didn’t even catch herself when she lifted the empty plate up to her mouth and licked all the syrup and runny butter off. When she sat the plate down, a new plate with a stack of bacon landed in front of her. “Oh, Candice, I really counldn’t—”

“Shut up and eat it all.”

Amanda clamped her mouth shut, smiled and nodded, then got to eating. When she was done she leaned back in her chair as Candice sat across from her. “How was it, Amanda?” Candice asked, staring her down.

Amanda wiped her sticky mouth with a napkin. “Delicious, but I’m going to have to have a really good workout after work. I imagine I’ll lap the whole neighborhood four times!” She laughed a bit, trying to lighten up Candice’s stoic mood.

Candice shook her head, smiled, and spoke sweetly, “Oh Amanda, I don’t think you have time for all of that tonight. Isn’t that right?”

Amanda furrowed her brow. “I guess I don’t.” She shrugged and started to get up from the table, “I suppose I could push it to tomorrow.”

“No,” Candice said sternly. Amanda froze and they stared at each other. Candice went back to her soft, sweet tone, “You simple don’t have time to exercise from now on. Isn’t that right?”

Amanda hated to admit it, but it was true. Exercising just couldn’t compete with her time spent on… Well, she couldn’t think of what was preventing her from keeping her exercise routine going but it was definitely time to call it quits. “Yeah, you’re right. I guess that’s just behind me now.”

“I think you know what needs to be done,” Candice said slowly.

Amanda thought for a bit then it came to her. She nodded and smiled at her maid, “Oh, right. Yeah, I’ll take care of that on the way out to work.”

Candice beamed, “Good to hear it!”

On her way out the door, Amanda had collected all of her workout gear. All her sports bras, yoga pants, running shoes, headphones… Everything. “Off to work!” she called to Candice, her arms overflowing with workout clothes.

“Make sure you raid the snack machine all day!” Candice called back from the other room.

“Will do!” Amanda answered without questioning the odd command from her maid.

She walked out to the garage and dumped all her exercise gear in the garbage. She slammed the lid shut, then got into her car without a second thought about it all and drove to work.

Candice watched from the window as Amanda drove off. She had work to do herself.

* * *

At work that day, David couldn’t shake from his mind that something was wrong. Last night was a little blurry but one thought remained in his head: Candice. He couldn’t shake the thought of the new maid, but he didn’t know why. He knew one thing: it was an uneasy feeling. Something was wrong and it had to do with Candice.

David called his wife’s cell phone and she answered. “Mmph—hellomph.”

“Amanda?” David asked. He heard what sounded like chewing on the other end and finally his wife’s clear voice came though.

“Sorry, I was eating the last of my Milky Ways.”

David shook his head, “Something’s wrong.”

Hearing it out loud surfaced something in Amanda. Something was wrong. “I know, but what is it?”

David knew. “It’s the maid. It’s Candice.”

Amanda pulled open a small bag of BBQ chips and shoved a handful in her mouth. “Yeah. It’s definitely her. But what?”

David was lost. “I don’t know. But I think we should send her away. There’s something strange going on. I...I just can’t quite put my finger on it.”

“Mmph...well, when should we tell her?” Amanda asked, crunching loudly into the phone.

David thought about this. “Well, why not right when we get home? No point in delaying it. Just rip the band-aid off, right?”

“Okay, dear.” Amanda shoved another handful in her mouth. “I finally got around to throwing out all that workout gear this morning.”

David nodded. “Yeah, you don’t really have time for any of that. And you’re eating lots of snacks too I can hear,” he said grinning.

Amanda laughed, “Yep!”

“Good for you, hon. Alright, I’ll see you at home. I’ll probably get there first and wait on you before I bring up the bad news to Candice.”

Amanda nodded and agreed. They said their goodbyes and hung up. Amanda went to work on a 2-liter of Coke (not Diet Coke) and a pile of honey buns. She spent the work day snacking and absentmindedly tugging at the waistband of the thong under her dress as it dug into her sides.

* * *

Amanda pulled into the driveway as the sun was just starting to go down. David’s car was already in the garage. Amanda braced herself and walked inside. She noticed right away that her and David’s wedding picture was no longer sitting on the hallway table. What the—she thought.

David was sitting in their home office, finishing up some more work. He glanced up at Amanda and lifted his head in a half-hearted “hello”, barely acknowledging her. She tiptoed up to him and whispered, “Did you talk to her yet?” A quick glance around the office showed her that all framed pictures with Amanda in them were gone.

He looked a little annoyed that Amanda was disturbing him while he was working and he snapped, “Yeah, I took care of it.” He went back to working.

Amanda was confused and a little hurt. “What’s the matter with y—”

“Amanda!” Candice said, happier than usual. “David, told me the good news!”

Amanda was more confused than ever now. She cut her eyes at her husband, who now seemed engaged in the conversation. “The...good news?”

“I’m staying for good. Forever.”

Amanda immediately relaxed and exhaled. That was good news. She smiled at the both of them. “We’re so happy to have you here, Candice,” Amanda expressed, genuinely. David nodded in agreement.

Candice smirked back. “I know you are. But, I think we need to acknowledge the elephant in the room.”

Amanda and David looked at each other confused. “What do you mean?” David asked.

Candice acted a little apprehensive to speak, “Well, it’s about you and Amanda’s sleeping arrangements.”

Now they were both very confused. “Our sleeping arrangement?” Amanda asked, getting a little offended. What is she talking about?

“Right,” Candice continued, “I mean look at you, Amanda. Your butt is clearly getting too big to fit in the bed with David. I think it would be much more comfortable for the both of you if you slept on the couch from now on.”

Amanda and David nodded. That made perfect sense. Amanda glanced at her backside, which in reality hadn’t changed too drastically in the past day, but she now saw it as gargantuan. She had a huge big butt. She was honestly surprised David had put up with her fat ass for so long.

“I’m sorry, baby. I wasn’t thinking,” Amanda apologized to David.

David shrugged, “I didn’t want to say anything. I mean, your butt is gigantic and I can barely fit in the bed anymore.”

Amanda threw her hands up, “I understand. Totally. The bed is yours. Just let me move some things down here and I’ll be out your way for good.” Amanda climbed the stairs and began her move. This would good for both of them. She was a little angry at herself for being so selfish for so long, but she was glad that they had Candice around now to explain things to them. When Amanda made it back downstairs, David had already eaten a sensible dinner and was relaxing in the living room with Candice. Candice laughed at the sight of Amanda carrying her alarm clock down to the living room to set up beside the couch.

“You can finish that up later, fatty. There’s about seven thick cheeseburgers in the kitchen with your name on them. Why don’t you leave us be and go fatten your ass up?” Candice asked politely.

Amanda’s heart rate picked up at the mention of “thick cheeseburgers” and she dropped what she was doing. “Perfect! Thanks, Candice!”

Candice couldn’t hold her laughter in as she told her, “You’re welcome.”