The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Maid New

Chapter 4 — Flashes of Hope

Another week went by and Amanda couldn’t be more happy with her life. She could barely fit in her clothes anymore but Candice said she looked so funny stretching out her tiny old clothes that she may never buy her new clothes. Her tops couldn’t be buttoned and her belly hung out of all of them. She couldn’t even pull any of her jeans up her legs anymore so those stayed in the closet. She had a few skirts that she could fit into but her growing hips and backside turned them all into mini skirts. She wore sweat pants a lot. Shoes were out of the question, but Amanda rarely needed shoes these days.

Amanda woke up on the crumb covered guest bed and brushed off a few fast food boxes that were still laying on top of her from last night. It was Friday. Today she had to clean Candice and David’s bedroom. The guest bedroom had become Amanda’s new bedroom after Candice moved into the master bedroom. David would be at work now and Candice would probably be out back getting sun.

Before she bothered getting up, Amanda laid in the bed and opened up her phone. Instead of calling the police to rescue her, she sat and played Candy Crush for an hour. She was hungry but getting up was also hard. Amanda was just so lazy and she knew it. Eventually, she put the phone back on the nightstand where it usually sat and slid her feet to the floor.

Amanda flung open the window to the guest room to let the sunshine pour over her 190 pound naked body. She smiled and took a deep breath. It was a beautiful day. On her way out, she grabbed the empty McDonald’s milk shake cup she had taken to bed last night and sucked up what was left in the straw. Amanda jiggled her way naked into the kitchen, happy as can be, and pulled open a box of Krispy Kreme doughnuts. She was so excited for these. Candice had picked up two dozen jelly-filled for Amanda and told her to get started on them as soon as she woke up. Amanda knew they’d be gone in an hour as she stuck the first in her mouth and went back into the bedroom to put on an old T-shirt and sweatpants, her typical uniform these days. Doughnut number one didn’t survive the walk from the kitchen to the bedroom, so she grabbed doughnut number two and climbed the stairs to get started on her chores.

When she pushed open the bedroom door, Amanda gasped. Candice was on the bed, her legs in the air, and David had his arms around her waist while he fucked her hard enough to make the bed shake. A tidal wave of confusing thoughts entered Amanda’s mind. David was fucking Candice. Amanda knew Candice had been sleeping in the same bed as David for a week now. She even knew that Candice usually slept naked, which bothered her until Candice explained to her that it was nothing sexual, she just got hot. Amanda had believed her. But, this… This was different. It bothered her to the point of panic. She turned and ran down the stairs as fast as her heavier body could carry her.

“Shit..” she heard Candice yell behind her.

Amanda’s boobs bounced around under her T-shirt as she ran for the front door. She needed to get out of here. She didn’t know why. All she had in her head was one word: escape. Something in mind told her that Candice and David having sex was wrong. She didn’t know why—but it was wrong!

“Stop.”

Candice’s voice was calm at the top of the stairs. Amanda had gotten as far as unlocking the door and pulling it open. She stood in the cracked doorway, swaying, waiting for a clue of what to do next. She suddenly didn’t want to move.

“Close the door.”

Amanda did as she was told and remained staring at the back of the door.

“Now calm down and let’s go talk at the kitchen table. Doesn’t that sound nice? Go get yourself a light snack and I’ll meet you down there. I just need to get dressed.”

Amanda smiled. She loved her talks with Candice. Amanda picked up two more doughnuts, a fork and an entire birthday cake that had been waiting on the counter and sat at the table, waiting for Candice to put clothes on and come talk with her. She heard David scoot out the door to work. By the time Candice sat down across from her, dressed casually but beautiful as ever, Amanda had finished both doughnuts and a quarter of the cake.

“So, Amanda, what did you see up there?” Candice asked as if she were a teacher trying to get a confession out of a naughty student.

Between bites, Amanda said, “You and David having sex.” Her breathing picked up and her eyes began to dart around the room.

“Calm down,” Candice quietly soothed her and Amanda relaxed. “Does that upset you?”

Amanda nodded quickly, her mouth full of cake.

“Why?”

Amanda shrugged, her cheeks filled with icing and a worried look in her eyes.

Candice sighed, a little annoyed. “Amanda, you know that David and I have a special relationship, right?” Amanda nodded again. “It’s much more special than whatever you think you two had before.” Amanda was taking all of this in, nodding along. “David and I can have sex because…” Amanda waited for her to finish. Candice couldn’t quite think of the best way to explain things to her without freaking her out again. Of course, Candice could just make Amanda forget that she was ever married to David. She could make her forget he even existed.

But that wasn’t fun.

Candice knew her abilities got interpreted differently when spoken to different individuals. It’s all in how the person perceives it, which was almost impossible to predict. So she had to choose her words carefully. Of course, she could undo something she said by saying the opposite, but that got complicated sometimes. Time also seemed to have an effect, with nothing she said being completely permanent. Some reinforcement was always needed—she had learned that with her mother back in her teens…

Candice had an idea.

“Amanda, forget everything you know about sex.”

Amanda blinked and it was gone. “So, then what were you and David doing up there?”

Candice smirked. “We were having sex.”

“What’s that?” Amanda had a curious casual tone, as if they were talking about some new fascinating scientific discovery.

“It’s just something people do. No big deal. Doesn’t mean anything. Means about as much as shaking someone’s hand. You don’t care if I have sex with David, do you?”

Amanda laughed. “No, why would I care about something silly like that?”

“And you don’t care about having sex with him yourself, do you?”

Amanda only cared about this birthday cake right now. “Haven’t ever thought about it. What’s it feel like?” Amanda had first learned this after her and David’s high school prom, but Amanda would never remember that night again.

“Oh, it’s great! You should try it with Gary. He’s a big fan,” Candice laughed a bit after this, but Amanda didn’t pay much attention.

Amanda shrugged and continued eating, “Sure, I guess. Are you gonna show me how? Do I just do what you were doing up there? I think I saw your legs sticking up…” Amanda started thinking back to details that she could mimic.

Candice was barely holding in her giggles at the clueless fat woman across from her, “That’s the best part. You just go along with whatever the guy wants. He’ll tell you what to do and he’ll take care of everything.” All of this sounded pretty easy to Amanda. She polished off the rest of the cake and wiped her mouth on her shirt. Then Candice offered, “Why don’t you go get dressed and walk over to Gary’s house? Beth is out of town. I’m sure he’d love to have sex with you if you offered.”

Amanda thought that sounded like a wonderful idea.

“Sex has no significance to you,” Candice clarified.

She stretched one of her old work shirts over her tits. It’s buttons barely hung on and the bottom didn’t reach her waist. Then, she put on one of her favorite pairs of jeans. She had to leave its zipper down and flapped open so her gut had some breathing room. She slipped on some old flip-flops and called to Candice that she was gonna go have sex with Gary then headed out the door.

* * *

Amanda came back home around dinner time. David was banging Candice from behind on the dining room table.

“Hey, guys,” Amanda said, glancing at them as she waltzed past, heading directly for the kitchen.

Candice heard her rummaging in the kitchen. “How—uh!—how was it?”

Amanda came back and sat at the table with them. She chugged from a 2-liter and sat it on the rocking table, then thought better of it and moved it to the table behind her to keep it from tipping over. She had dropped a bottle in her bedroom earlier this week and didn’t feel like getting down on the floor and sucking it all up out of the carpet a second time. She had a can of whipping cream, which she alternated talking around and spraying into her mouth with a loud fshhhhhh. “It was fine. I knocked on the door and asked if he wanted to have sex, he said yes, I went in, he took his pants off (fshhhhh) and told me to take mine off, then his dick got hard and he put it in my pussy and fucked me. But then he had some chicken wings so (fshhhhh) I stayed and ate those while he fucked me again. Then he said I could have whatever I wanted in the kitchen if I let him ‘put it in my big butt.’ (fshhhhh) I wasn’t sure what that meant at first but he had cupcakes so he fucked my butt while I ate about a dozen of those. That’s all it means, by the way. He wanted to put his dick in my butt instead of my pussy. I was ready to come home after that. What ya’ll been up to?”

David continued pounding Candice, paying no attention to his fat former wife describing how she let the neighbor assfuck her for some cupcakes.

“Well—uh!—David woke up and wanted to fuck me right here so—Oh!” David and her finished at the same time. She moaned loudly and Amanda just kept babbling on about her casual fuck session with Gary.

“Yeah, neat. Well anyway (fshhhhh) he asked if I could come by everyday so he could fuck me and watch my boobies bounce but I don’t know (fshhhhh) but, I don’t know, that seems like a lot—”

“You should do it,” Candice interrupted, out of breath, as David pulled out of her. He stumbled off to get showered and Candice sat across from Amanda, naked, glistening and catching her breath.

Amanda thought that was a great idea. She could go to Gary’s everyday and have sex. After all, what’s the big deal? She shrugged, “Okay (fshhhhh).”

Candice leaned forward, “And you should get him to pay you…”

Amanda got a confused look in her eye, “What? Why? I mean, sure, I’ll do it, but do you think anyone would pay just for someone to have sex with them?”

Normally Candice would get annoyed when Amanda didn’t understand things, but there was something so delightful about her not seeing the value of sex anymore. It was as if Candice had asked her to charge him to play cards with her. “Well, you couldn’t just charge him for sex. After all, you’re not very good it, are you?”

Amanda had reached the end of the whipped cream can and she was disappointed. Still, Candice was right. “No, I have no idea what I’m doing. I just kinda laid there. Gary slapped my butt a lot.”

Candice ran her hands up and down her toned body, the smell of sex she lingering in the air. David was probably asleep on the bed, recharging. After sex with Candice, he was always pretty wiped. “Amanda, tell me you’re fat.”

“I’m fat.” Amanda said it as if she were telling someone her name. It really turned Candice on to make someone degrade themselves using her abilities.

“Tell me you’re a lousy lay.”

“I’m a lousy lay.” Amanda didn’t know what that meant.

“Good job, fatty. Now, since you’re such a bore in the bed, you won’t be making any money just after your sex skills alone. You’ll have to offer other services.”

“Like what?”

“Well, remember when I was the maid?” Candice asked.

Amanda thought back. That’s right, her and David had hired Candice to take care of the house. They had hired her...together. Amanda’s began to sweat. They needed to her to take some of the burden off of them because they were busy...with work. Amanda was a doctor. Her and David were married. Amanda wasn’t like this. Candice had done something. She could say anything and it became Amanda’s thoughts. She couldn’t let her know that she was worried. She’d make her forget. Keep your cool, Amanda told herself. Act natural. The new natural. “Yes,” Amanda answered back.

“Well, you could be Gary’s maid. He’d pay you for that.”

Amanda nodded. Right, she’d definitely be Gary’s maid. Candice may be evil but she has great ideas. No question about that. She needed the money. She would clean Gary’s house for him while she tried to figure out how to escape Candice’s grasp. “Ok, sure,” Amanda said, nodding.

“Then, you could fuck him on the side—as extra. That’s what maids do. They clean the house and fuck the husband of the house.”

Amanda knew all of this already. Of course the maid fucks the husband. Candice was fucking her husband. Candice cleaned their house, then fucked her husband. Nothing wrong with that, Amanda thought. Just make sure Candice doesn’t give you any new thoughts. She had to get to her bedroom quickly before she lost her own thoughts. She hefted herself up, pulling on the edge of the table. “That sounds like a great idea, Candice. I’ll get started on that right away. First, I’m going to take a nap.”

Candice smiled. “Sure, bitch.”

Amanda flinched. She didn’t think it was a good thing to be called that, but Candice said it so nicely that it took on the meaning of a friendly nickname. Was she a bitch? Amanda wasn’t sure.

She headed for the bedroom and shut the door.

Safe.

Amanda paced the room. What could she do? She had to save David. She had to save herself. Amanda looked at herself in the mirror. Amanda couldn’t remember what she used to look like. There were no pictures of her in the house. A part of her newly awakened mind knew that she didn’t use to look like this. She was slim and healthy at one point. Candice made her like this. Candice made her...hungry. God, Amanda thought, I really want some french fries. No! Focus! she scolded herself. A part of her mind knew that exercise wasn’t a part of her life anymore but she knew it should be. She knew she should care, even though she didn’t.

She needed a plan. She had to get to David without Candice interfering. Candice was always around. And if she was in earshot, she was dangerous. Too dangerous to attempt to fight in person. Amanda scanned the room for an idea. Then, she saw her phone charging on the nightstand. Amanda knew she couldn’t call the cops. One, they wouldn’t believe her. Two, Candice could talk her way out of any interrogation. Amanda tried to imagine Candice in a courtroom and it became too horrific to think of. Amanda just had to get her and David away. But how?

Amanda had family in town. She could call her parents. No, they would be too blinded by the thought of David cheating on their daughter to help him. They weren’t right for this...but her sister was. Hannah had introduced her and David. They had worked together. She knew David longer than Amanda. She would know that this wasn’t David. She’d believe her. Especially after she saw how Amanda had changed in under a month.

Amanda went through her phone’s contacts, found Hannah and hit “Call”.