The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Maid New

Chapter 6 — The Good Life

A month went by and Amanda was happy as can be. Only this time, Candice hadn’t simply told Amanda to be happy with her new life. After the Hannah-Gina Incident, Candice needed to ensure that Amanda would be less likely to want help in case old memories crept back up. So to counter against this, Candice went ahead and gave Amanda all her old memories back—with one added feature: Candice gave Amanda a new fetish.

Amanda was currently standing in the hallway and furiously rubbing her clit while she listened to Candice and David banging in the bedroom. Candice had sat Amanda down the morning after her sister had been transformed into a walking sex doll and explained that Amanda really got off on being degraded and dominated. By the end of the conversation, Amanda was finger banging herself while she listened to Candice explain how she had stolen her husband and forced her to become the maid to the two of them while eating herself into a size XXL.

Four weeks of this and Amanda rarely had her hand out of her panties. Her days were filled with reminders of how Candice had overpowered her and humiliated her. Amanda would be dripping as she remembered the night she was forced to display herself naked at the dinner party for her closest friends. She would bite her lip as she thought about how her dear husband had no attraction to her anymore because of her appetite. Listening to him getting off with a beautiful woman like Candice was always enough to get her over the edge.

Amanda loved her life.

She would happily live in it forever and she was fully aware of what it used to be.

* * *

“Please, Candice. Pleeease.”

Candice was ignoring the naked fat girl on the floor behind her. David would be home soon and Candice was putting her makeup on in the bathroom because they would be going out for dinner and a movie.

“No, Amanda,” was Candice’s only reply as she applied her mascara.

Amanda wasn’t giving up. “You won’t even know I’m there! I’ll sit five rows back and I’ll be quiet I swear.”

Candice snickered at the pathetic woman, “They’re not gonna let you finger bang yourself in the movie theater while you watch me show your husband a good time, fat girl. You haven’t even bothered to put clothes on today. No, just stay home and watch the videos I made you.” Candice had recorded a few sessions between her and David. They were Amanda’s porn collection now. “Besides, aren’t you supposed to be going over to Gary’s later?”

Amanda slumped her shoulders, “No, he’s going out with his wife too.”

Candice laughed as she worked on her lips, “You gotta find something to do other than married men.”

“The only married man I really care about is the one I’m married to and I just wanna watch you fuck him!”

“No! I told you, David gets really creeped out by you and the pervy way you always look at us. You know, he asked me to fire you the other day…”

Amanda’s head snapped up, “What?”

“Yeah, he said, ‘Honey, we should really get rid of that fat maid.’ He said you creep him out always being around and he’s getting tired of looking at your fat naked body all the time.”

Amanda was dripping. Her hand crept down into her thong. “He called you ‘Honey’ and just called me ‘the fat maid’?”

“Yep. I really don’t think he remembers your name, darling.”

Amanda rolled her eyes back as waves of pleasure ran through her, “Ohhh...because you have all his attention now...because you turned me into a fat slob…?”

Candice looked back at the pathetic woman in the mirror, shook her head, and began to put her make-up away. “Yep. Alright, you gotta move your fat body out of the master bathroom. David will be home soon and he’s not going to be happy if he sees you in here. Go finish up in your room.”

Amanda grabbed the edge of the counter and hefted herself up. She sat in her bed all evening as she listened to David and Candice flirting on the other side of her closed door. She pumped herself with a huge pink vibrator while she listened them talk about movie times and dinner reservations. Her husband was going on a date with his new girlfriend and Amanda was so turned on by it. “I’m the fat maid...I’m the fat maid...I’m the fat maid...I’m the fat maid…” she chanted to herself as she got closer and closer.

“There’s $50 on the counter for pizza, fat ass!” Candice had called before the front door slammed and thecar started up outside. A final flash in Amanda’s perverted imagination of David suggesting she be fired finished her off. Her moans shook the guest bedroom walls and the empty house, her belly and thighs shaking as she came.

As the moment passed, Amanda laid in bed, catching her breath, her soft rolls shiny with sweat. She struggled to reach for the phone but persevered and plucked it off the nightstand. A while back, Candice had deleted all of her old contacts. Amanda had played with herself while she watched Candice replace them all with fast food and pizza places in town. “These are the only friends and family you need,” she had said.

Amanda ordered 5 pizzas.

After what felt like forever, the doorbell rang. Amanda answered, still too lazy to put clothes on and too hungry to care about modesty. She just wanted pizza. As she paid with the money Candice had left her, she caught the pizza boy licking his lips at the naked woman. Amanda was used to this. Candice had apparently given lots of random people around town a fat fetish. Amanda sighed and rolled her eyes as she carried the pizzas to the living room, leaving the door open. “Look if you wanna put your pizza dick in my butt, that’s fine, but it’ll cost $20 and I’m gonna watch TV and eat while you do it.”

For the next hour, Amanda laid on the floor on her stomach, propped up on her elbows. She was surrounded by three empty pizza boxes and she had a fourth open in front of her. She never took her eyes off the romantic comedy on in front of her while the pizza boy humped her huge backside. When her ass was full of cum, she heard the front door close. He had left without saying anything and she hadn’t even noticed. “Pizza is so good,” was all she could think of while it was in front of her. There was a $20 bill on the table by the door, but Amanda knew to just leave it there. Candice would gather it later and it would eventually be added to her food fund. That fifty dollars Candice had left tonight was from the gardening crew earlier in the week. Candice would use a lot of Amanda’s earned money to stock up on groceries. Amanda was in charge of going to the grocery store for the household. People would stare as Amanda would happily and excitedly push and pull two full large shopping carts, one full of junk food and sweets and sodas while the other was obviously for someone else. She’d explain to the cashier which foods were for her and which were for her husband and his new lover.

“Those Oreos are mine. They’re for making my butt bigger.”

“Those organic tomatoes are for some recipe Candice and my husband like. I hate tomatoes. But I cook for them so they can spend more time together. They’re so happy and I’m so fat.”

“I’m gonna eat that whole box of doughnuts in the car on the way home. The second box is for dinner tonight while my husband and Candice go on a date. They’re so in love. I’m so fat.”

Amanda cleaned up all of her empty pizza boxes and cleaned up any mess she made. Her instructions were to always keep the house in a state as if she wasn’t there. Amanda erased any indication of her existence from the house outside the guest room and then went to bed. She laid in the dark and dug her hands between her thighs as she listened to Candice and David stumble home, tipsy and laughing. David had a great time with his new girlfriend and it turned his wife on so much.

* * *

The next morning, Amanda noticed that Candice was wearing an engagement ring.

“Wow, congratulations! It’s beautiful, Candice!” Amanda said, genuinely happy and trying to hide how horny it made her. “I know you’ll make David much happier than I ever could.”

Candice nodded, admiring it. “Yeah, I know. It was way more expensive than yours, that’s for sure.”

Amanda looked down at her own bare hand. She had to stop wearing her engagement and wedding rings a while ago because her sausage fingers couldn’t fit in them anymore. Plus, her and David weren’t together anymore so it made sense. She didn’t even know where the rings were now.

For their morning talk, Candice explained to Amanda that she was going to have a “Getting Fatter Sale” and that she was very excited for it. None of Amanda’s clothes fit at all anymore. Candice had suggested that she sell everything and Amanda thought that was the only logical thing to do. Candice had actually picked up Amanda a new wardrobe at the store which consistently entirely of string bikinis. It was all Amanda could wear nowadays and she loved how it showed off her huge curves. It still retained some modesty though: her nipples were covered up by tiny triangles of fabric as well as down below, even though her stomach covered that up anyway and her hip rolls swallowed the thin straps of the bottom piece. Amanda had gathered all the clothes from her old life and carried them out to the driveway to sell to someone more deserving.

With all of her old clothes on display in the driveway, Amanda spent a whole weekend sitting in a lawn chair in the front yard under a big sign she had painted that read “Getting Fatter Sale”. She explained to every size 2 mom and wife that passed through that she needed to sell all her clothes because her “fat ass would never be able to fit in them again.” She also explained that string bikini’s were the only sensible thing a woman her size should wear. The customers would nod along while hurriedly browsing the surprisingly tasteful and beautiful clothing. They couldn’t believe this was the same woman that had bought these. It was also surprising to them how in style they still were, as if it wasn’t too long ago that she could fit in them…

After the sale, she brought all her money to Candice. Amanda was disappointed to find that this was not money for junk food. Candice wouldn’t explain but just told Amanda that she needed her to make them more money.

Amanda was in full swing with her new career as a neighborhood maid. In addition to Gary and Bill, she had four other households in her rotation. All had been visited by Candice to help increase her business. Amanda felt so lucky that so many men in her neighbor had a raging fetish for BBWs. As she strolled the neighborhood in her bikinis, usually with a melting ice cream cone or chocolate bar in her hand, she loved the hoots and hollers she’d get as everyone’s husband called out to her from their doors and windows.

Amanda would visit a house, clean in her bikini uniform while the men would sit in corner and watch her, then they’d fuck her, pay her, then send her off to the next house. Amanda would bring every dollar to Candice.

Amanda would clean her old home last in her rounds. After the neighborhood was sexually satisfied and properly swept and mopped, she’d clean while Candice followed her around and pressed Amanda for all the juicy details of her exploits while giggling.

“Then what’d he do?” Candice would ask with a grin.

“He wanted me to sit on his face and shake my big ass around.”

“Wow! That’s almost dangerous! Was he okay?”

“Well, he was stroking his little dick the whole time so I guess so.”

Candice watched the fat maid for a little while and decided it was finally time to fill her in on something she’d been planning for a while. “Amanda, we need to talk.”

Amanda stopped dusting the table and looked at Candice. “Wha—”

Their conversation was interrupted by a knock on the door. Amanda waddled over to it in and opened it, letting the sunshine spill all over her bikini-clad body.

On the front porch were two cops. One male and one female.

“Ma’am, are you the homeowner?” the female cop asked.

Amanda shook her head. “No, I’m just the maid. Candice, someone’s here to see you.”

Candice came to the door, a little annoyed, “Yes, officers. What can I do for you?”

“We’ve had reports of a prostitution ring being run out this house. We’re going to need to come inside.”