The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Maid New

Chapter 8 — Moving Day

“Oh look Amanda, that one’s cute!”

Candice pointed out the car window as David drove them past another trailer park and Amanda’s face lit up. It was so cute. She was double fisting a pair of extra large vanilla milkshakes. “I love it. It’d be perfect for a piece of trash like me.”

“Yep,” David agreed, looking at woman walking barefoot on the dirt road with a beer bottle in her hand at 11 in the morning. “You’d fit right in with that crowd.” Candice grinned from ear to ear and squeezed David’s free hand. She had been encouraging him to be more vocal with his feelings toward Amanda instead of politely ignoring her. It became clear to anyone listening that David did not think too highly of his ex-wife.

The “ex” was official now. A month had gone by since Amanda and Officer John Truett sealed a deal for her to be allowed to continue Candice’s business. In that time, Candice had taken David and Amanda downtown to the courthouse to officially end their marriage. David was eager to get the process over with so he could marry Candice and Amanda was eager to get the process over with because they had promised her they could stop at Dunkin Donuts on the way home. She signed her name on the final paper and sat the pen down and immediately looked at the Candice and said, “I think I’m gonna get 6 chocolate glazed with sprinkles, 2 raspberry filled…”

Officer Truett came by almost everyday while on his rounds. Officer Truett would start at Amanda’s old home, which had a For Sale sign planted in the yard now, then he would move through the neighborhood, knocking on doors and asking Gary, or Bill, or whoever answered, “Where’s that chubby whore? I need a piece.” He’d find Amanda in someone’s house, dusting in a stretched out bikini with whipped cream or melted chocolate drying on her mouth, pull her thong aside and get what he wanted. Amanda would usually just keep dusting and eating while the smacksmacksmacksmack sounds of Amanda’s rippling ass getting pounded echoed through the house. She hardly noticed when a dick was in one of her holes anymore—getting used was just part of her daily routine.

Now, they were looking for Amanda’s new home. It needed to be some place cheap and grimey to fit Amanda’s new lifestyle. Amanda knew she’d never fit in with some nice neighborhood anymore. “I’m a big fat hooker,” she’d tell Candice, “I don’t belong in a place like you and David live.” They had tried apartment buildings, but Amanda couldn’t handle the stairs. “The elevator worries me too,” she’d explain, “I may be 600 pounds next year for all I know!”

When Candice had mentioned a trailer park to fit Amanda’s trashy lifestyle, it sounded perfect to Amanda. She’d still be able to keep making money letting the neighbors use her ass and pussy, and she wouldn’t have to worry so much about keeping her own place clean since no one would notice a dirty trailer. Amanda cleaned because it was her job but she hated cleaning just for herself.

They had stopped at McDonald’s that morning to get Amanda two breakfast milkshakes like she normally got when they were out. While standing in line inside, Candice noticed an attractive girl wearing an ill-fitting McDonald’s uniform sitting by herself in the booth playing a handheld game. The manager, a big black woman walked by and said to the girl, “Gina, you need be in at 5am tomorrow, alright? Don’t you be late like you were today. I want you to start on getting all the gum off the underside of the tables first thing. Hear me?”

Without looking up, Gina mumbled, “Yes, ma’am.” She was clearly engrossed in her game.

Candice handed Amanda the cash and told her to get her just a small unsweet tea and that she would be over here. Candice strutted over to Gina and sat across from her. “Hi, Gina.”

The game device made a sad sound and Gina shook it, “Fuck…” Then she looked up at her visitor. Her eyes widened. “Hey, you’re my mom’s friend.” Gina’s athletic body was noticeably softer from the decreased exercise. She still had a beauty pageant face but it was hidden under a huge McDonald’s hat.

Candice smiled. “That’s right! I’m your friend too! I’m Candice, remember.”

Now, Gina smiled. “Hey, Candice!”

“So how’s your mom?”

“She’s coming to pick me up in just a minute.”

“Oh great! So how’ve you been?”

The former college student described how this was the third McDonald’s she had worked at after getting fired from the last two for being so lazy. She was always late to work because she couldn’t stop sleeping in. Gina usually stayed up til 3am, either playing online multiplayer games or licking Tony’s ass while he played. “He loves rimjobs so I lick his butt,” was all Gina had to say about it.

“Aw, you love him don’t you?” Candice asked, with a mocking smile.

Gina’s smile was genuine, “Yeah. He loves my boobs. He loves implants and porn so if I ever get money I’m gonna get some. Do some porn. He says I should show my boobs online and make money. He’s so sweet.”

“You gonna try going back to college?”

Gina looked confused. “But, I work at McDonald’s…”

Candice laughed, “Yep, you do. You ever want to try to work somewhere other than McDonald’s?”

Gina kind of curled her lip and shook her head. “I only work at McDonald’s.”

Just then the door open and a woman in her forties walked in. She looked like she had spent too much time in the tanning bed. She wore a halter top that said “Hot Stuff” and a black leather mini skirt. “There’s mom,” Gina said.

Hannah lit up when she saw her old friend Candice, “Hey, girl! How are you?”

“I’m great. I’m getting married!” Candice said showing off her ring.

Hannah squealed and did a little dance. “He finally asked!” They hugged and Candice asked what Hannah had been up to. She just waved her hand in the air, “Oh, same ol’ same ol’. Suckin dicks and gettin paid.” Candice noticed that Hannah was wearing way too much make-up and she knew right away that it was Hannah’s way to working with what she got. She had to stifle a laugh as she remembered that she had made Hannah self-conscious about her beautiful face. “I got a bachelor party to go to after I drop this lump off at her boyfriend’s,” she said, pointing at her valedictorian daughter.

“Why can’t her come get her,” Candice asked.

Hannah rolled her eyes and grinned, “Oh, he’s got his ‘games’ he has to play and can’t be bothered with it. He’s a sweet boy. Her and Tony are perfect.”

“He likes his butt licked and I like licking his butt…” Gina said, smiling sheepishly.

Hannah shrugged, “Well, there you go. Match made in heaven. Come on, girl, let’s get you to Tony’s apartment. Those horny men are waiting to pass me around for the night and they tip better if I start early. Especially with my shit face.”

They all hugged and said goodbyes. Candice collected Amanda, who asked who they were, not even recognizing her transformed sister and niece. Candice just grinned and said, “Nobody.” They got back in the car now that Amanda had her milkshakes and were off on their trailer park tour.

When they found the perfect place, they pulled up to the front office and got out. “It would be a plus if the landlord was a man so you could suck his dick when you’re late with rent.” Amanda nodded. Candice had a good point. If she played her cards right she could just let him fuck her whenever he wanted instead of paying rent at all.

“This place is a shithole,” David mumbled walking across the dirt parking lot and up the wooden stairs to the main trailer office. “You really like this place, lady?” Amanda moaned and rolled her eyes and she sucked down the last of one of her milkshakes. She loved when David just called her ‘lady’ instead of trying to remember her name. She nodded that she really did like it. She was getting wet just thinking about how great it is that Candice was kicking her out of her old home and moving her into a place like this. She’d be walking up and down the dirt road in bare feet and her bikini and be Queen of the Trailer Park.

The office was a hot, sticky trailer with about 10 fans running to try to do the work of the broken air conditioning unit in the window. It smelled of old cigarette smoke and fried food.

Amanda was in heaven.

The landlord was sitting at a desk watching a baseball game. “Howdy, folks. Can I help you with something?” When he looked up to see the 280 pound Amanda in a string bikini, he immediately knew something was odd about this family.

Candice took charge. “Well, we want to move this fat pig into your neighborhood today. You think she’ll fit into one of your units?” she asked cheerily.

The man was taken aback at how blunt this woman was, “Well, I...uh…”

Candice laughed, “Oh it’s fine, she knows she’s a blimp. Don’t you, fatty?”

Amanda smiled and nodded as sucked on milkshake number two. “I got a real big butt and I’m a hooker too. I’ll lick your balls for you if you wan—”

Candice and David laughed together at their maid. The landlord was disgusted with these people and really just wanted them to leave. No way was he letting trouble like this move into his park. “Now, I can’t allow that kind of business go on at—”

“You’re fine with it,” Candice said. The landlord decided he’d make an exception and look the other way. “And you can tell her how fat she is.”

The landlord looked Amanda up and down, “Yeah, she’s a big one, alright…”

“And feel free, while she’s staying here, to get your balls licked whenever you want.”

The landlord decided right then and there that he’d be taking advantage of that.

“So,” Candice said, clapping her hands together, “Let’s get some papers signed.”

* * *

Amanda stood in front of her new palace, Trailer 4B. They were furnished already with a little TV, a bed, and some furniture, mostly leftovers from the 80s. She had all her bikinis stuffed into an old suitcase. Funnily enough, the suitcase still had the airline tag on it from when Amanda and David went to Hawaii for their anniversary last year. Candice stood behind her with an arm full of groceries to last Amanda through the night. David sat in the car.

“On the way home, David and I will use some of your fuck-money to find you a cheap, piece-of-shit car and we’ll drop it off here in the morning. That way you’ll be able to get your own groceries. For tonight, if you finish all this, and you probably will, you’re gonna have to order pizza or chinese. That sounds good, right?”

Amanda nodded and smiled as she stared in wonder at her new home. She had finally made it. She was so proud of herself to take herself from a lowly maid that lived in a guest bedroom to living in her own trailer that she paid for with her own cunt. It was like a fairy tale.

Candice walked her in after fighting with the cheap door lock for a bit. The trailer was dusty and a little mildewy. The fridge made a constant ticking sound and a few roaches scattered from the sink when sunlight poured in, but Amanda didn’t care. It was hers. She tossed her suitcase in the corner and sucked down the last of her milkshake, tossing the empty cup on the floor. She flopped herself on the couch, stuffed one chubby hand down the front of her bikini bottom and flipped on the TV. “I’ll just here getting fatter if you need me!” Amanda said laughing.

Candice smiled, “See you in the morning.” David never got out of the car as they left his former bride behind in her new trailer park.

* * *

Amanda spent the rest of the afternoon eating and watching Family Feud. When the sun went down, the park really seemed to come alive. She heard couples arguing, complete with doors slamming and cars revving up. She heard combinations of country music and classic rock echoing through the night. Amanda waddled outside with one tit hanging out of her bikini.

Her neighbors were outside having a fight. The wife told him to be gone when she got home from the bar and got in her car and left. The husband stumbled around with a beer bottle in his hand and told her to “git her ass outta here”. When his wife was just a pair of fading taillights, Amanda approached him.

“You guys just split up?”

He looked up and turned the bottle up in his mouth. “Naw, we do this every night.” When his vision unblurred he got a good look and the mammoth woman before him in a bikini with one boob hanging out. He dick stiffened a bit and he adjusted himself. “Well, well...you my new neighbor?

Amanda walked up to him. “Yep, just moved in.”

He nodded, “I see. You always prance around dressed like that?” Amanda nodded and smiled. “What about when you go to work?”

“Don’t have a job. I used to be a maid but I got fired when my ex got engaged. I’m Amanda, what’s your name?”

The man strolled up a little closer to her, not bothering to try to understand what that last sentence meant. “I’m TJ. Nice to meet you. Damn, you got some nice titties.”

Amanda blushed. “Thanks, I got a big butt too, see?” She smiled turned around for him.

He looked her over saying, “Mmmm-hmmm!” He hooted at her and laughed. “Damn, I like you!”

Amanda was in love. “Wanna come in my trailer and squeeze my big boobies?”

TJ didn’t have to think about it.