The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

FT HU FF

“Maid to Order”

Carmen gets her comeuppance when she turns of all her friends

Carmen’s voice was softer now, and seemed further away. We had been joking around about how sex might be more erotic and uninhibited if we tried playing with hypnosis.

She had often teased me when I wore my well-shined cowboy boots and faded jeans, Saying in half-jest—“I want to lick the boots, I want to lick the boots.” In her current state of deep hypnosis, I’d find out how far she’d take that, as well as licking any number of things. Carmen had been under a lot of stress lately, and her lack of sleep was to my benefit as a hypnotist.

A WEEK BEFORE

“That’s it, burning bridges or not I’m suing every one of these bitches,” yelled Carmen as she waved a stack of small claims forms in one hand, wine glass sloshing in the other.

“Fuck it, I’m moving anyway, and when you find out who your friends really are, you don’t mind burning the occasional bridge, if it means money!” She continued.

“That fucking Jane and her damned roommate, total users. I’ll need you to serve them the summons for me, it’ll save me a few bucks.” She ranted. We hadn’t been dating that long but I could see Carmen knew how to blow money on stupid things as well as she knew how to make it. She’d sold a car I had to repo for her, due to lack of payments. She’d a whole list of people, mostly hot girlfriends of hers she’d either loaned things to or sold things to, and was yet unpaid. Hence the stack of small claims forms. She’d cut corners any way she could, but then drove around in a Mercedes. Typical, I thought. I only stuck around because she was 5′ 11″ dark tanned and long legged. My leg and foot fetish allowed me to let those huge red flags go unheeded.

SERVING JANE-PART 1

I knocked on the door of Jane’s place, a beach apartment she shared with a knockout strawberry blonde. She opened the door, happy to see me, but her expression changed when she saw the summons. “You’ve been served.” I said, sheepishly, as I personally thought Jane was hotter than Carmen, as was her roommate. Her roommate was so hot that once when I used their bathroom on a visit with Carmen, back when they were friends, I saw the roommate had tossed a pair of her undies in the bathroom trash.

It was all I could do not to take them home as a souvenir I left Jane’s as she slammed the door in my face, the wind of it moving her welcome mat, and revealing…a key.

THE PLAN

I was really getting tired of Carmen’s incessant temper, whining, and drinking binges, And had remembered how Jane and her roommate kept a spare key under the mat. Jane had suitcases all over her apartment when I served the summons and it appeared she was going on vacation. I did a little snooping and found out she was headed to Hawaii for 2 weeks, so I had a week to put my devious plan in action. If I could get Carmen to let me hypnotize her, then work on her for a week, I could do it. All her resistance would have to be broken, and she’d have to be trained intensely while under hypnosis.

TAKING ACTION

After I’d served the last of the summons, sure that Carmen would not be missed by anyone in this town, pissed as they were they were being sued, I’d gone back to Carmen’s. Her kid was with her father for the summer, so that was one less detail to hassle. It was just her, me, a bottle of wine and some hypnosis for the next week.

THE SESSIONS

Having talked about it for so long I suggested we try using a professional’s cd system 1st, not revealing I’d only recorded the induction, then changed it completely. The short, pudgy bald man on the CD cover looked harmless enough and his system was ‘hypnosis and sex for couples.’ More like hypnosis and mind control for Carmen, I thought to myself.

The ‘arm levitation test’ went well, and we determined that she was fairly suggestible. I wanted her totally suggestible. This tall curly haired brunette was to be under the complete control of the jet-black haired Jane and her roommate by week’s end.

“Can you hear my voice” I softly asked her once she looked under. “Yesss.” She barely spoke. “Good, “ I said. “You will ignore all distractions and listen solely to my voice, finding it pleasing, and irresistible, do you understand? “Yes, “ she said.

She thought herself of above average intelligence, despite her actions and I used that. “The higher one’s IQ the more hypnotizable they are, is a known fact.” I said. “You’re pretty smart aren’t you?” I asked. “Yes,” she said. “So then, you are very hypnotizable, aren’t you?” “Yes,” she replied. “Very good. I am going to count to 3, and the depth of your hypnotic state will double. 1,2,3” I said. “With each deepening of your state, your mind will relax and you body will actually stiffen, showing me how deep your state is.

This will feel very comfortable, and the deeper your state, the more pleasurable it will feel. You can reveal that with a smile.” I said.

I counted to 3, over and over and over, as her smile grew and grew, revealing her teeth, And growing wider and wider, while her legs stiffened in front of her and her arms flexed. “Even though your arms and leg are stiff to you, when I touch them I may pose you.” I told her. I bent her tanned legs at the knee, put her arms in front of her like a sleepwalker, and stood her up like a mannequin. She was like a pose able doll.

Her huge grin, due to the pleasure she felt being in this deep a state was surreal.

“Now Carmen, when I count to three, your state of hypnosis will deepen by 10 times and your body will remain as it is, only the feeling of pleasure, knowing it comes from letting go and accepting suggestions will increase now. The only thoughts you need to think, or want to think, or can think, will be the suggestions I give you.”

I counted to three numerous times. Sure she was deeply hypnotized, I continued. “You are now going to erase all the negativity from your life now, you will be completely neutral about anyone you may have had a problem with.” I said.

In your mind see a cartoon of your brain, and all the negativity in red. When I say ‘erase’ the color will wash away and with it all grudges, negativity and hostility. Ready: Erase!” Once I had erased her memory of the grudges she had, I had to erase more, and plant new thoughts.

“Who is Jane? I asked. “Jane is a woman I know at the beach.” Carmen said. “Describe Jane to me’ I asked. “Jane is tall, with jet black hair and blue eyes, and very fit. Her breasts are a little bigger than mine, but I am a little taller.” Carmen said neutrally.

“Here is the truth about Jane” I said. You will always recite this in the background of you mind, 24 hours a day, from now on.” I said. “Jane is my employer, I have always eagerly served her as her maid and servant, and hope I always will, in exchange for room and board. Nothing brings me more pleasure or makes me more complete than being Jane’s obedient maid. I am continually more obedient, submissive, loyal, and admiring of Jane. My gratitude and willingness to serve Jane grows by the second, unending.”

“Recite that back to me, Maid Carmen.” I commanded. She did. Over and over. Once she had said it a few hundred times, and my balls felt like they’d explode Just listening., I added more layers.

“You desire to think of nothing but Jane, erasing all other thoughts and memories, except of course your trust of, and attraction to me, and your cooking and cleaning skills. As far back as you can remember, You have always been Jane’s obedient and submissive Maid, deeply admiring everything about her, and never questioning a request or command. It is impossible for Jane to embarrass or humiliate you, as no matter what she asks or tells you to do, it brings you extreme pleasure.

When you are given the trigger phrase “Maid Carmen” your maid persona comes to life. If you are given the trigger phrase “blank slate” your mind goes completely blank.

You stand perfectly still and await the next command. That command loops until it’s completion, returning you to a blank state. You enjoy being in a hypnotic state more than any other. You can request that your employer Jane place you in a permanent state of hypnosis, which will also be a permanent state of pleasure. Once in this state you will be free from your own thoughts, except your mantra regarding obeying Jane.”

FIVE DAYS OF DEEP TRANCE

Keeping the food intake to diet coke and saltines, and keeping Carmen in a trance state for the next five days, reinforced her programming. She repeated her original mantra over and over both allowed and in her mind. It was her dominating thought, it became all she was.

In her previous grudge against Jane she had removed all the photos of parties, beach events and vacations she and Jane had attended from her photo albums and would have shredded them had I not hypnotized her. Now these photos of Jane had been scanned and enlarged, and placed into a slide show on her desktop, so she could stare at Jane in admiration and worship for several hours day. Jane in shorts, Jane in dresses, Jane in a bikini. Using Jane’s spare key I grabbed some soiled laundry and a couple well-worn pairs of shoes from Jane’s closet for additional training purposes.

ANOTHER MANTRA

Now deeply convinced she had been the lovely Jane’s obedient and submissive maid for as long as she could remember, with a slight crush introduced on day two that blossomed into full hero worship and lust over the next few days, Carmen was ready to attach some scents to her crush, sealing her fetish and her fate.

“With your eyes closed, inhale the following scents. They make you wet, on the edge of orgasm, and have an addictive power like nothing you’ve ever encountered before. The next time you smell any of these scents you’ll be ravenous for them, and want to Get lost in them. Every time you smell them they reinforce, lust, obedience and absolute devotion. The only way you can be allowed access to them is to permanently remain in a hypnotic state, otherwise they might be taken away. You must ask to be placed in a permanent state of hypnosis, so you experience full pleasure and surrender.

Carmen got a good whiff of every scent Jane’s hot body had left on clothes and shoes, with her eyes closed. I wavered between watching her reaction upon discovering to whom they belonged now, knowing she’d pine like a lovesick school girl, or wait for the revelation when Jane got home and discovered she’d received as a gift, an obedient Maid, a few suggestions away from permanent servitude.

I decided to just deepen her obedience and reduce her thoughts even more, laying a stronger foundation. For the next couple days until Jane’s return, she chanted both Out loud, and in her subconscious: “Jane commands, I obey. Jane is everything, owns everything, deserves everything. Jane deserves my loyalty, my obedience, my submission. Jane deserves complete control. Jane deserves complete control.”

She was deep enough in trance after a week’s worth of trance and deepening, Chants and mantra’s scents and slide shows, that she could take a shower, and not come out of trance. I could have sex with her, and she’d stay in trance.

For my own amusement I was able to pose her like a mannequin and penetrate her however I desired while she kept that dopey smile on her face.

JANE’S RETURN

Using the key under her mat, I carefully put everything I used to train Carmen back in place. Carmen was dressed in fishnets, black pumps and a Maid’s uniform. I had to drive her in her Mercedes, having reduced her skills to cooking and cleaning, and whatever massage and sex skills she had. Having been a gourmet cook, she’d be able to whip up some amazing meals for Jane and her roommate. I’d given her a few additional trigger phrases as well.

ZERO HOUR

By merely unplugging the phones, I’d saved myself from Law Enforcement interference should Jane freak out. First I had Carmen cook up a meal from her Native Lithuania, Then turn it down to simmer and stand at attention in the next room, blank and chanting.

I then snuck outside and waited for Jane and her roommate Alexis. They dragged their bags in, exhausted no doubt from the trip and the hassles of LAX. I heard Jane say.. “what’s that smell, something smells great!” Then I knocked on the door. Jane, confused and perturbed, answered. “What the hell do YOU want? I thought you were cool until you gave me that summons.”

“Jane, I have a peace offering like no other. Can you smell the gourmet meal?” Alexis grabbed the phone. “You sick freak, you snuck into our apartment?” “Hold on Nelly, put the phone down and tell me this isn’t worth it.” I explained.

They stopped in their tracks, curious. “Jane, I said, how would you like Carmen to drop her small claims suit, and totally change her tune, to the point of never saying a cross thing to you again, and in fact going to the opposite extreme?”

“Yeah right, she’s burned that bridge, nobody is going to miss her when she moves, that bitch.”

“Allow me” I said as I stepped in across the threshold and closed the door. Jane and I had checked each other out, but never acted on it while I dated her friend Carmen and I could see, despite everything she still saw something in me not so hideous.

“Say: “Maid Carmen” out loud for me. Jane did and from the next room, with a dopey grin on her face Carmen came walking in. Jane was shocked. She didn’t even talk to Carmen but to me. “How the hell did you get her to do this?” Carmen kept walking up to Jane, then stopped and stood perfectly still. Jane looked at her, then at me.

I quietly told Jane: “ask her who you are Jane”. “Umm, Who am I Carmen?’ Jane asked skeptically. Carmen recited back in monotone: . “Jane is my employer, I have always eagerly served her as her maid and servant, and hope I always will, in exchange for room and board. Nothing brings me more pleasure or makes me more complete than being Jane’s obedient maid. I am continually more obedient, submissive, loyal, and admiring of Jane. My gratitude and willingness to serve Jane grows by the second, unending.”

Jane’s jaw dropped. Alexis dropped the phone. “What do you mean I’m your employer? Asked Jane: : “Jane commands, I obey. Jane is everything, owns everything, deserves everything. Jane deserves my loyalty, my obedience, my submission. Jane deserves complete control. Jane deserves complete control.”

Jane was dumfounded, could this be the same bitch that wanted to sue her over a stupid wine stain on a rug? Jane asked the monotone Carmen. How long have you been planning this Maid thing?

Carmen responded without missing a beat: “I have always been Jane’s obedient and submissive Maid, deeply admiring everything about her, and never questioning a request or command. It is impossible for Jane to embarrass or humiliate me, no matter what she asks or tells me to do, it brings me extreme pleasure to serve and obey her.”

“This is too fucking weird. She’s faking it. Said Jane. “Guess again, she made dinner for you, and she cleaned your bathroom. She’ll continue in your service for as long as you want, never being a problem again.” I said. “Just address her as ‘maid’, unless she annoys you then you can say ‘blank slate” and she’ll be totally blank, following one command at a time. If you find you like having an obedient free servant, and like the idea of her giving you the benz and the house… since you own her now you own everything she owns, then ask her if she wants to be placed in a permanent state of hypnosis. But first, make her do something so she can imprint on you, find a scent or two to bond with you.”

“She seems pretty bonded now, babbling all this robotic nonsense, but I still say she’s faking. Carmen was a total bitch, and there’s no way she’d really do this, or apologize, I’d have to tell her to do something really humiliating to prove it. Alexis watched with fascination as things unfurled.

“Maid Carmen, massage my feet and apologize for ever pissing me off.” Said Jane smugly, doubting Carmen would comply. In a flash, Carmen dropped to her knees and removed Jane’s leather shoes, obediently, admiringly. “Stop smiling so much” said Jane. Carmen’s smile went to seriousness with admiration in her eyes, as she massaged Jane’s tired feet. “Apologize.” Snapped Jane. “Apologize for ever wanting to sue me, then kiss my feet to show you’re sincere.”

Carmen began to profusely apologize for ever wanting to sue her benevolent employer, And as she did she began to kiss Jane’s feet. She stopped for a second as she recognized Of her training scents. Her expression intensified to one of extreme longing and desperate need. Her kisses went from obligatorily done under command to passionately filled. She inhaled Jane’s scent with abandon, almost whimpering. Jane pulled her feet back, A little shocked by the response. “Stop it.” She said. Carmen froze, a look of painfully being deprived came over her face. Jane looked at me. “Throw her your T-shirt” I said, hold out the armpit to her.”

Jane took off her t-shirt, still wrinkled from her long flight, revealing her tanned body and a little razor stubble under her slender but firm arms. She leaned over and held it under Carmen’s nose, and said ‘take it Maid.” Carmen feverishly inhaled the scent from shirt, a scent she recognized from the laundry I’d trained her with. Her eyes glowed with recognition and adoration, as she breathed in As much of it as she could, now hopelessly addicted to it.

“Holy shit”, said Jane. “I’m beginning to believe you. The Carmen I knew wouldn’t react like that. Will she stay like this? I mean, can I really have the Benz, and will she stay like a maid, not wake up tomorrow and be her bitchy old self?” asked Jane.

“She doesn’t remember her bitchy old self, and she wants you to make sure she stays this way. All you have to do is get her to ask you to make her permanently this way.” I said. Jane looked at her roommate who was noticeable turned on, judging by her nipples, and her expression. “Make her do something else, Jane, make her do something humiliating that she’d ordinarily never do. Purred Alexis.

“You could make her a human doormat, or lick your fingers after you touch yourself, or lick the soles of your sandals clean while saying something to convince you.” I said devilishly, wanting to see it.

Jane motioned to Alexis, for her carry on, which held some well worn Birkenstocks. “She always hated these things when I’d wear them, so I’m going to test you on this one. Said Jane. “Maid Carmen, you are a human doormat, and my roommate and I want to wipe our feet now.”

Carmen laid on her back, with her hands tightly at her sides, smiling. Jane stood over her expecting it to be a trick, but Carmen didn’t move as Jane wiped her feet all over Carmen’s smiling face. Carmen’s nipples were almost protruding through her maid uniform, from the scent of her employer filling her senses and forcing the addiction upon her. Alexis walked over next. Her scent would be unfamiliar to Carmen and she wasn’t programmed to react the same way. Before I could say anything Alexis was rubbing her feet all over Carmen’s face, but Carmen’s expression was neutral. I whispered in Jane’s ear, then Jane said. “You react to Alexis scent as you do mine, but are still employed by me.” A wave of pleasure and an expression of ecstasy came over Carmen’s face inhaling Alexis scent. Alexis stood back in amazement.

“Maid Carmen, get up” said Jane. She walked over to her and looked her in the eye. Who is your employer? Asked Jane. ““Jane is my employer, I have always eagerly served her as her maid and servant, and hope I always will, in exchange for room and board. Nothing brings me more pleasure or makes me more complete than being Jane’s obedient maid. I am continually more obedient, submissive, loyal, and admiring of Jane. My gratitude and willingness to serve Jane grows by the second, unending.”

Jane smiled wickedly. “Do you really belong to me, and does all your stuff belong to me if I want it? : “Jane commands, I obey. Jane is everything, owns everything, deserves everything. Jane deserves my loyalty, my obedience, my submission. Jane deserves complete control. Jane deserves complete control.”

“This is too good to be true, how can I be sure she’ll be like this in the morning? asked Jane. Alexis chimed in. “Make it permanent!” Jane looked at me, and pointed to the sandals. I handed her the Birkenstock, deeply imprinted with her footprint, and scent.

I held back the sandal. “You haven’t tested the blank mode yet. You can say the phrase and she’ll be a complete blank, only running one command at a time, until given another.

It’s for when you get bored being adored. The way to get her to ask to be place in permanent state is to threaten to deprive her of your scents unless she asks.

Hmmm. “Blank Slate” declared Jane, and Carmen’s expression was nonexistent. The body was there, waiting to obey but the mind was blank. “bring me a glass of water” said Jane. Mindlessly, quietly mechanically, Carmen walked across the apartment to retrieve a glass of water, then brought it back. She held it out for Jane then froze in place. Jane was duly impressed.

“Wow, that’s a nice change, too, almost like having a robot maid.” “Maid Carmen, she addressed her again. Carmen came back, eager to please, addicted to Jane’s scent and desperate for a way to serve her.

Jane had the sandal and held it to Carmen’s face, she grabbed a pair of panties from her luggage. They were wrinkled and obviously had been worn. She placed the sandals in one of Carmen’s hands and the panties in the other. “Sniff away.” She said. It was music to Carmen’s ears. Her brain connected the scents she was addicted to with Jane, and the only way to prevent the scents from being taken away, depriving her, was to accept permanent hypnosis. It would also allow her pleasure to finally cross into orgasm, instead of hovering at the edge like she’d been doing.

Jane snatched the items away, still amazed that Carmen hadn’t gone out of character. She was still having trouble believing this amazing transformation. With the items pulled away a real stress of deprivation could be seen on Carmen’s face.

“Tell me you want to be in a hypnotic state permanently, or you’ll never get to inhale my scent again.” Threatened Jane. “I wish to be in a permanent hypnotic state Jane, please take complete control.” Said Carmen with desperation. Jane looked to me for guidance. I motioned to press an index finger on each of Carmen’s temples, then to tell Carmen “voluntarily surrender.” Jane gave the command and Carmen spoke, allowing herself to finally reach orgasm as a reward but also paying for it by placing herself in a permanent hypnotic state, completely at the mercy and will of Jane. There was no turning back after she did this.

“I voluntarily surrender complete control to Jane, and willingly enter a permanent state of deep hypnosis. Jane is my operator and owner, and may do with me as she will. All that I am, and all that I own belongs to Jane, as I now belong to Jane. Once Jane tells me she is my operator, my mind and body will be hers to control, permanently.

Jane was almost aghast, but then she said it. “Maid Carmen, I AM your operator.” A wave of pleasure came over Carmen, who finally had a tremendous orgasm, shaking her body from head to toe. The orgasm was the culmination of training. The scents, The chants, all came together as she willingly entered a permanent state of the deepest Hypnosis. Her former life was now gone. Her devotion to serving Jane was complete. Jane now called the shots, and could command Carmen to do whatever she wanted with No repercussions. Carmen went from trying to sue her 2 weeks ago to actually becoming her property. Jane had the benz, she could sell the house and it’s contents, and Carmen would sign anything she was told to. Jane could hardly believe it. She looked at me with the slightest suspicion, then sat down on her chair, peeling off her jeans, and then her panties.

“I know for a fact she’d never do this, so let’s see if you two are bluffing.” Alexis watched in awe, touching herself, as Jane commanded Carmen. “Kneel,” she said. Carmen did. “Now go down on me like the best guy who ever did you, did.” Carmen could not say no, would not say no. There was nothing Jane could tell her to do that would humiliate or dissuade her. After all, she was no completely under Jane’s control, and merely obeyed Jane’s commands. Carmen leaned in and began to go down on Jane with a technique that looked very familiar, because it was mine!

Jane writhed in pleasure and surprise, and was finally certain she DID own Carmen now, and would have a devoted servant for as long as she wanted.

EPILOGUE

The two women in their beach apartment have a tall, tanned maid, who stays in great shape riding a bike, since she no longer drives. They eat really well every night as their dedicated servant cooks for them, then cleans and services them. They still date the occasional guy, but when they tire of the bullshit, they watch a movie and have their maid service them. All the small claims cases were dropped, as Carmen defaulted.

Never reported to missing persons, everyone thought she just moved. Jane made a killing on the house and power of attorney let her keep the money from the sale of the contents as well. Carmen’s permanent state of hypnosis hasn’t shown any signs of slipping in over 7 years now, and if anything it’s deeper than ever.