The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer:

All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

The following scenes are of an explicit sexual nature, if you are under 18 and/or offended by such stories, turn back now.

Please do not copy without permission. (And I mean it.)

I’d like to thank Jo (Flibinite) as always for spending the time to ‘flyby’ and unravel my attempts to ravage the English language and Geo (William Pratt) for pointing me in the right direction and giving me food for thought.

For Claire…

Maid to Steal

By Nab

Curtains drawn and lights out, Jenna and Anniken sat glued to their seats, basking in the warming glow of the TV. It beamed out an array of colours and sounds seen and heard across the country.

“I can’t believe Harold is leaving,” Anniken announced as the credits rolled on the screen.

“Oh, ‘Neighbours’ isn’t the same anymore, so it’s no wonder the BBC dropped it,” her friend replied.

“That I know!” She took hold of the remote and began flicking through the channels until she found what she was looking for.

Satisfied, they both sat again in silence and began watching the next show. Immersed in what they were watching, the telly addicts failed to notice their weary flatmate walk into the room. After a hectic day at work, Nathan was exhausted. Through eyes blurry with fatigue, he used the flickering light of the TV to scrutinise the state of the room. Though it had been spotless when he’d left for work, now it resembled a pig sty.

“Typical,” he groaned.

If there was anything he hated more than work, it was cleaning up after the girls. He’d have left them to wallow in their own mess, if not for the fact that he had to live here, too. Nathan kicked an empty pizza box in anger, which caught the attention of his friends.

“Hi, Nathan, how was work?” asked Anniken. “You seem a little stressed.”

“I was fine until I walked into the house. What have you done to it?” he exclaimed, giving them both a hard stare.

The tall blonde raised an eyebrow, “What are you trying to do, hypnotise us… or do have constipation?”

If Nathan was supposed to find it funny, he didn’t.

“It’s a hard stare… you know, like Paddington Bear does when he….” Nathan stopped when he realised they were already gazing at the idiot box again. Giving up, he slumped down onto the sofa and closed his tired eyes for a while.

Nathan knew his next question was going to be pointless, but asked it anyway. “So, have either you found anything yet?”

“Found what?” Jenna asked, her attention still toward the TV.

“A job, what else?”

“Not me,” replied the brown-eyed brunette.

“And you, Anniken?”

“Nothing,” she responded, the lack of interest obvious in her voice.

Nathan rolled his eyes upward, praying for strength. He was too tired for this nonsense, so just got up and left. It was all too much, when all he wanted to do was relax. Sitting all day chained to a desk was surprisingly tiring, though predictable, considering it was work. Luckily, at least his bedroom was a sanctuary from all this.

He had first made friends with Jenna after they’d worked on a university project together. It was through the half-English, half-Malaysian girl that he’d met Anniken, who herself was of half-Norwegian, half-German origin. That was typical for London, the multicultural capital of the world, and a place where over 300 languages were spoken.

More importantly, both were rather cute, too. Becoming friends, the three had rented a typical three-bedroom terraced house in the suburbs of London when they’d graduated, deciding to live together until they could afford places of their own.

It wasn’t bad arrangement at first, as he got on with them so well. And with rent prices being so high in the capital, sharing seemed like the best solution at the time.

Nathan was the first to get lucky, finding a high-paying job working for a major government defence contractor shortly after he graduated. He was happy to be working for the British Security and Surveillance Group, helping to program software used to launch rockets, or provide program code for any other area the firm felt it could make money. Despite the less than sanctifying nature of the work, his main concern was about receiving a steady pay packet.

Besides, if he didn’t do it, someone else would, so why give up the good money? Scruples were for loaded philanthropists, not graduates with hefty debts.

Anniken and Jenna were still unemployed, and to Nathan’s annoyance, they weren’t doing much to change that. This left him, among other things, paying the rent. Worse still, they were lazy around the house, too. One would have thought with all the free time they had, the least they could do was keep the house clean.

Nathan reached the top of the stairs, and dragged himself to his bedroom… his sanctuary. Here he could be alone – no mess, no lazy slobs, just him and his wonderfully clean little corner of the house. When he opened the door, however, his jaw dropped.

“My room! It… it’s a mess!” Nathan yelled, staggering back as his mind struggled to process what his eyes were showing him. Neatly placed books were now lying untidily on the floor, papers on his desk were in a clutter, and his bed was littered with all sorts of objects… from pens and papers, to CD’s and clothes… all just left scattered about like some sort of rubbish tip.

All it needed were seagulls flying around, and it would have been the perfect dump.

As his heart raced, he could taste bile on his tongue, and immediately he ran back down to confront the women. They had gone too far this time!

“What have you done to my room?” he spat at them.

“Oh, we were trying to find a DVD,” spoke Jenna, as if they’d done nothing wrong.

“So you turned my room upside down?”

“We searched everywhere for it, but couldn’t find it.”

Nathan seethed, “That’s it… you clean up your own fucking mess from now on, and stay out of my room!”

They were taking advantage of him, and something needed to be done about it. It wasn’t like what he was demanding was unreasonable. All Nathan wanted was to come home and not see the house looking like a tornado had ripped through it.

No, it was time for him to move out and to find a place of his own. Determined to make that a reality, Nathan left them staring at him, mouths open, as he marched off to clean his room.

A short while later, Nathan sat in front of his computer looking for places to live. He was sure he could afford at least a small place to rent. That was proving more difficult than he’d imaged, though. He hadn’t found anything he could afford that he liked yet, but he was exhausted, too worn down to continue to look. It had already been a long day at work, programming that damn defence software to refit the avionics on four of the Royal Malaysian Air Force’s F/A-18D Hornets with synthetic aperture radar… or some rubbish like that, as he was too tired to remember clearly by this point.

Eyes aching, Nathan did the only thing he could; he turned off his computer, and sighed. He would have to leave this for another day.

* * *

“We’re all off to the pub... so are you ready to go?” David asked. He was one of Nathan’s colleagues and his manager to boot. They’d all been planning to pop off for a drink after work. Actually, it was never planned, but going to the pub after work on a Friday – particularly when it was payday – was almost a tradition in Britain, or at least it was in his office.

As she waited for her laptop to shut down, Margaret, sitting beside him, impatiently agreed, “Yes, Nathan, hurry up.” She nudged him a couple of times in a friendly manner to try to provoke a reaction.

All around Nathan, people were getting ready to leave. He might have been working for a defence contractor, but this was still just your typical office, what with its modern, open plan layout, filled with pastel coloured décor and with plants dotted around the place. The walls were lined with pictures of aircraft from the days when the company, under a different name, was in the Aviation industry. Back then, they actually helped to build the planes.

Very little of that now existed, and the closest they ever got to aircraft was creating programs to help fly them.

The team he worked with was small but close, and everyone helped each other out. Nathan would even go as far as to call some of them his friends. But if had one true friend at work, it was Margaret.

Nodding to her with a weary smile, “Just give me a minute. I’m closing things up now.”

“Good, as you really look like you could use a drink,” Margaret added, as she packed away her laptop and joined the others who were now just waiting for Nathan.

He watched her go off, then turned to his computer screen again, waiting for it to shut down so he could disconnect the laptop from its docking bay. He felt exhausted, having spent the whole day coding what was commercially dubbed, ‘HRI/M radar’ by BSSG. Not a very catchy name, surely, but one typical of their industry.

Nathan liked Margaret, and her kind, friendly attitude helped make the workday go by quickly. From the first day he’d joined BSSG, they had bonded, and they usually worked together as a team on projects. Almost twice his age, she was more experienced then he was; but despite their age difference, they got on like a house on fire.

When they were first assigned together to work on his first project, one of the first things he noticed was how attractive she was. After all this was a male dominated industry so it wasn’t like there were many women around, that said he was a thorough profession and just concentrated on his work rather than eyed and of the candy around the office.

He didn’t realise how old she was until she mentioned she had a daughter who was a similar age to him. Apart from a few steaks of grey hair, which was camouflaged within her fair-hair, it was very difficult to work out her age. She didn’t have any wrinkles and her skin was smooth and unblemished. At a push she looked early thirties, not forty six.

That aside, Margaret was a very hard and efficient worker who got on with her job with little fuss. It didn’t take the two long to get a good working relationship going and this quickly translated into friendship.

So, and given all that, it wasn’t a surprise to him that she’d noticed something was wrong.

When Nathan was done, he stood and joined the others, and everyone left for their regular haunt – “The Duck Pond” – to mix gossip with beer….

* * *

“So then I told them they could clean up their own mess from now on, and I stormed off, deciding there and then to look for my own place,” Nathan said, ending his story with another sip of beer. He felt bad for sounding like such a complainer, but felt better for having told them about yesterday’s events.

“Why don’t you live with Mark? I heard he was looking for someone to help him pay the rent,” Margaret suggested.

In the distant they could hear laughter. “The Duck Pond” was a very traditional drinker’s pub, which was both popular with locals in Hillingdon and office workers alike. It tended to get a little rowdy on Fridays though, forcing Nathan to speak louder just so Margaret could hear him.

“He lives in Wycombe; do you know how long it takes to get there from West London? Right now, it’s only a 20-minute commute to work on the Piccadilly Line. I don’t want to live further out,” he finished with a sigh. Feeling uncomfortable in his suit, he loosened his tie and looked out towards the windows.

The pub windows were covered in traditional frosted motifs, and its wallpapered walls displayed posters of this weekend’s live entertainment… a tribute band to some famous old rockers no less. There was a darts tournament showing on the muted wide screen TV, but no one was paying attention, preferring the real game of darts being played in the pub. A few drinkers, those not interested in darts, circled the snooker table watching a jovial game being played out.

“Well, that’s fair enough,” Margaret said, pausing for a moment and then smiling. “Unless you want to use the remnants of the project we just aborted. Something like that would certainly straighten them out. Then, with your roomies fixed up, you won’t have to find another home, leaving you able to commute to work as you normally do… problem solved,” she finished, giggling with a wink.

Nathan just looked at her at first, without reacting. Clearly, her tongue had loosened a little thanks to the beer, but she was smart enough not to expand on her idea. Not that he needed to hear any more to know what she was implying.

He knew all about those “remnants”, the main component of which was a simple device that could be attached to the ear of any user. However, it allowed for the user to send and receive massages, as well as operate equipment, using only the power of thought. While perfect for nearly any military operation, it could easily be used for more unscrupulous purposes, and the cost of adding safety features to prevent such abuse had proved prohibitive. That was the major reason why it was eventually shelved.

Though Margaret was only joking, her idea did give Nathan something to think about. And the more he thought about it, the more tempting it sounded. Besides, he didn’t want to live elsewhere. Not only was it easy to travel to work and back, but he liked where he lived now. Living further out would only be more hassle, as commuting around London was hell.

He’d been involved with a number of prototypes they had built, so he knew enough about the device, but as far as getting hold of them…?

The place where they were stored was guarded like a Swiss bank, and you’d have to be crazy to try to steal anything from under their noses. Luckily for him, however, he didn’t need the actual devices. The prototypes were expensive pieces of equipment, certainly, and some of the technology would be difficult to get hold of, but still? From working on them, Nathan knew he could make the most important components using everyday items he could purchase himself. It would still be a costly exercise, and there was no guarantee it would even work, but if he did things just right…

After much thought, Nathan shook his head before replying to his friend, “If I ever have any problems, remind me never to ask you for any advice!”

Margaret frowned at first but then smiled, “Then just do what the rest of us do, and drown your sorrows with a pint of Guinness. Which reminds me, it’s your round.”

“Okay, okay. I’m going,” he said with a laugh, getting up and heading for the bar. As Nathan passed all the chatty people gossiping away, he thought over his plan again.

It’s crazy, but maybe it could just be crazy enough to work…

* * *

The following Monday, Nathan sat at his desk, two memory sticks jutting out of the USB ports of his laptop. One was being filled with confidential data relating to the dumped project. To access those files in the first place had required a little bit of hacking, but he’d finally managed it. The second memory stick currently held an old program he’d created in his university days; the one he was using to actually extract the data.

Meanwhile, back at home, Nathan’s computer was running a second program. This program’s function was to keep all of the BSSG’s anti-hacking servers busy. While they were being sent on a wild goose chase, the first program allowed Nathan to do the real hacking.

His palms covered in sweat, he tried to control his breathing and focus on the task at hand. Looking to the left, where Margaret would normally be sitting next to him, was an empty seat. It was lunchtime, and most of the team was out. They had attempted to coerce him to join them, but he told them he was far too busy with work.

The comfortable office environment was a bit of charade, as it was manned you’re your less than average security guards. Many of were ex-service and more than capable of handing themselves. Sophisticated security cameras recorded anyone who came within 10 yards of the office compound. Inside you were prevented from bringing any type of device into work except for company phones or other authorised equipment. USB memory sticks were banned, full stop!

Nathan knew how to get his own memory sticks past the scanners, but still sweated all the way to his desk.

Such security was needed, obviously, as some of the stuff developed for their clients were state secrets, whether they be for this state or any other state. It was simply assumed that any secrets which got out could be potentially dangerous if they fell into the wrong hands. In fact, one wasn’t even permitted to tell their partner (assuming you had one) about any of the projects you were working on.

Right now, Nathan’s eyes were frozen on the countdown timer. There was less than a minute to go before he had to shut down his extraction program. He had given himself four minutes, which was plenty of time to find and download all the relevant files. Still, his plan had to be timed perfectly, as the agency’s anti-hacking software was a smart piece of programming, named FORT, after Fort Knox. Sooner or later, it would figure out that it was being had, and that the real intruder was elsewhere.

FORT had only two jobs: to defend BSSG’s mainframe and to locate intruders. The program running on his home computer could only hold it back for three minutes, after which time FORT would know the location of the misdirecting program… his house.

Hence, his home computer was set to switch itself off just before that happened… which it had, by this point. Once his computer was off, he only had a minute before FORT could lock onto his location here at the office.

Looking at the remaining download time, Nathan could see he still needed another 30 seconds to receive all the information he was looking for, while still having just over 40 before FORT would have him.

He tensed up, his fingers holding on to edges of his desk in a vain attempt to keep his hands from shaking. He was a ball of nerves, but could do nothing but helplessly watch both timers clicking along. It was going to be close, as the countdown timer was catching the download counter… 15 seconds remained with still another 10 needed to complete the download.

Growing a bit desperate, Nathan prayed to God, any God. He moved his hands to the laptop, ready to act the second all the data was his.

His heart racing, he watched the “Download Complete” message pop up on the screen and then, without a thought, yanked the laptop from its docking bay to disconnect it. He looked at the second countdown timer, which had frozen the instant he’d broken contact with the company’s mainframe.

Three seconds. Nathan sighed with relief. Another few seconds and he would have had a lot more to worry about than how messy his two attractive roommates were.

Having collected everything he needed, Nathan spent the next several nights in his room programming the software. Then he set to work dissecting two Bluetooth headsets with great care. There could be no mistakes, not least because he was now almost broke from all the equipment he bought over eBay.

It was difficult enough building the devices without pre-made components, but having to duplicate the entire process from scratch, and without even knowing if it would work, was a big risk. The whole thing was certainly no walk in the park, and Nathan lost a lot of sleep in the process, but he was determined to work every night until they were ready.

When the last of the software was installed into the rebuilt earpieces, as far as Nathan could tell, they were ready. The only thing left to do was to get Anniken and Jenna to put them on.

He knew that as hard as it had been making the damn things, getting the two women to wear them would be much more difficult. They hadn’t been on good speaking terms since he’d yelled at them, and there seemed no logical way to get them to comply. Not only that, they didn’t even look like the headsets he’d started with, and the antennas sticking out of them were certainly going to arouse suspicion, too.

However, and after giving it much thought, Nathan realized there might actually be a simple way to get the devices on them. All he’d have to do is wait for the right moment, and for the right night….

* * *

It was a Friday night... actually Saturday morning... when Jenna and Anniken got out of the taxi and stumbled up to the front door. The duo had spent an active night out in the West End, having gone clubbing at “Tiger Tiger”. Even though they were jobless and without funds, they were both still fun and attractive, and had managed to wrangle enough free drinks to be really feeling it.

Anniken got the key out of her purse, and, after missing several times due the fact there were two keyholes instead of the one she remembered being there, the leggy girl finally unlocked and opened the door.

Certain the night was still young, both girls drunkenly headed for the living room to continue the party. With lots of misguided singing and some incomprehensible rambling, they finally made it, flopping down on the sofa with a giggle. This was a typical Friday night (or Saturday morning) for the women... being sloshed and acting silly. Also quite typically, they quickly quieted down and fell asleep at opposite ends of the couch.

Eventually, Jenna woke up. The sun was in her hazel eyes, and her head hurt... she must have drunk quite a lot. The hung-over woman looked across the sofa to where Anniken was still fast asleep.

Jenna was about to turn away when she noticed her friend’s right ear. Something was attached to it... something like a hands-free phone. But this one was weird, as it had an aerial like object sticking out of it.

Sensing something on her own ear, she reached up and touched it. It felt exactly the same as the one on Anniken looked. Jenna attempted to pull it out, but it felt as if it had been looped and locked completely around her ear.

Her eyes widened as suddenly the device came to life.

She heard a voice in her ear... and seemingly right inside her mind… stating, “De.vice. ac.ti.va.ted… Pre.par.ing. to. in.it.i.ate. re.pro.gram.ming. pro.ce.dure.”

Still wanting to take off the earpiece, or somehow get some help, Jenna found she couldn’t move, having no control over her body. Unintelligible noise filled her innermost thoughts, then swept through all the corners of her brain as the strange device slowly took over her mind.

Jenna tried to resist, knowing she had to. She could sense bits of herself being taken apart or removed... her own awareness, the fact she was an independent being capable of independent thought. The computerised noises grew louder and louder, and Jenna could see her own memories flashing in front of her. She was being changed, and it was becoming harder to fight, harder to think for herself.

But no matter what she tried, she could feel the control over her own mind being usurped by the device in her ear.

When even her own feelings were finally taken from her, her resistance ended. Jennabot, as she now knew herself, simply sat there and allowed the device to complete its reprogramming procedure.

“Re.pro.gram.ming. com.ple.ted.”

Jennabot got to her feet and marched robotically, her arms remaining stiff and legs movements mechanical and slightly awkward, as she moved towards her target. Upon reaching it, she came to an abrupt stop, and stated, “Jen.na.bot. a.wai.ting. fur.ther. in.st.ruc.tions…”

Nathan swivelled his chair to face her. He stared at the women in silence before responding by giving her a big smile. He got off his chair to gauge her further, moving his hand in front of her face to provoke a reaction, but none came forth. Jenna just stood, the unresponsive look in her eyes summing it all up for him. His device appeared to be working perfectly, yet, for him, one thing was still missing.

He passed her some folded clothes. “Jennabot... put these on for me.”

“Yes. Mas.ter,” replied the fembot. She promptly took off the dress she had on and replaced it with the clothes her Master had instructed her to wear. Finished changing, Jennabot now stood barefoot in a French maid’s uniform. The skimpy costume, with a cleavage-inducing, low-cut top, and short frilly skirt, complete with maid’s headband, made her look quite sexy, if just a tad on the silly side.

“Now go and wake your friend. I want her to see the improvements I’ve made to you. Oh, and I want you to give Anniken a message.”

Having heard the message fro her Master, the sandy brown-skinned woman returned to the sleeping Anniken, as instructed, and jostled her awake.

Anniken opened her eyes, stretching and looking up at her friend. She was still half asleep, but finally noticed what Jenna was wearing. Still groggy, she asked, “What are you doing dressed like that?”

“I. was. told. to. by. my. Mas.ter,” she replied, her voice a robotic monotone.

Hearing that, Anniken got up and looked at her rigidly-standing friend, “What? Jenna, why are you speaking like that?”

“My. mind. has. been. re.pro.grammed. I. am. no. lon.ger. Jen.na. I. am. Jen.na.bot.”

Anniken also noticed a strange device on Jenna’s right ear. Feeling something on her own, she reached up and tried to remove it. It seemed to be locked there, however, and didn’t want to come off. “Jenna... Jennabot? What’s going on?”

“My. Ma.ster. al.so. wan.ted. me. to. tell. you. that. you. will. be. join.ing. me. to. serve. him.”

Before Anniken could respond, the thing on her own ear activated.

Within her thoughts, she heard an announcement in her own voice, “Dev.ice. ac.ti.va.ted… Pre.par.ing. to. in.it.i.ate. re.pro.gram.ming. pro.ce.dure.”

Almost instantly, Anniken felt herself becoming frozen in place, unable to move. The frightened woman could perceive random, computerised sounds filling in her head. Realising this must be what had happened to Jenna, she tried to resist the device’s attempts to control her.

But Anniken could feel the gadget intruding even deeper inside her mind and could sense how it was changing her. She could feel herself functioning less like a human being by the second. Her own thoughts became more distant, being replaced, against her will, by a simplistic, computer-like processing ability.

Anniken fought harder, but her struggles were useless. The beeping sounds became louder, drowning out the last of Anniken’s own thoughts. She could sense her emotions being removed, her mind first filled by nothingness, and then specific instructions. Her sense of being an individual disappeared... she was no longer a human… she was no longer Anniken.

No... she was Annikenbot. And just as Jenna had, this new fembot complied with the device’s reprogramming of her mind.

“Re.pro.gam.ming. com.ple.ted.”

Annikenbot started walking, her fellow fembot following her, to their Master’s bedroom. Having entered, Annikenbot stood in front of him for inspection, “An.ni.ken.bot. a.wai.ting. fur.ther. in.struc.tions…”

Delighted that his plan seemed to be a complete success, Nathan handed her a French Maid costume, too, commanding her to put it on. After all, the quicker she put it on, the quicker he could set them both to work.

After she’d changed into her new uniform, the tall blonde along with the bronze-coloured brunette stood there silently awaiting further commands from their Master.

And he was certainly more than ready to give them.

“I’ve worked and waited a long time for this moment, and now you’re going to find out what real work is. It’s time for a little spring cleaning, don’t you think, so both of you will clean this house top to bottom. You’ll start with the living room. Is that understood?”

“Yes. Mas.ter.” both girls responded. They turned and marched off to start their new tasks.

Smiling like a Cheshire cat, Nathan followed them. He wanted to watch the girls cleaning up their mess for the first time.

The fembots started by picking up their clutter from the floor, their tiny skirts rising to reveal the girl’s panties as they bent over. Having collected all their rubbish, Annikenbot, with feather duster in hand, began dusting everything, even as her fellow fembot got going with the vacuum. The girls worked in silence, communicating by sending signals to each other, the devices linking their minds together and allowing them to function together as one.

Watching happily, Nathan couldn’t help but notice how attractive they looked, working with machine-like precision in their little French Maid dresses. Perhaps he shouldn’t be thinking of them like that, as they were his friends after all. But at the moment, he found himself putting the emphasis on the “were” aspect of that friendship.

Tidying the house would take hours, but unless their Master commanded otherwise, the mindless girls weren’t about to stop until they’d completed their tasks. They went from room to room, each undertaking different chores in the process. Whether it was Jennabot scrubbing the toilet or Annikenbot mopping the kitchen, both fembots made sure everything was spotless before they moved on.

Once or twice, Nathan was tempted to command them to use toothbrushes, but even he wasn’t that mean. Besides, for now at least, they were being punished enough for their former slovenly ways.

As to what to do with them after they’d finished their cleaning up…?

Beginning to contemplate exactly that, Nathan couldn’t stop grinning.

* * *

With the last room cleaned, Annikenbot and Jennabot stood before their Master.

“We. have. cleaned. the. house. Mas.ter.”

He gazed at them; they looked incredible, standing dutifully, waiting for him to tell them what to do, never to disobey. The power, the control, it was exciting… sexually exciting. The women were very attractive, and he would be the first to admit that. Now that they were his, and he could do whatever he wanted with them.

Finally, giving in to his own darkest, kinkiest desires, Nathan said, “Both of you take off your clothes.”

“Yes. Mas.ter.” The roboticised women didn’t even think to resist and began removing their maid outfits. Bit by bit, their clothes fell until they were naked.

Nathan stepped over to the women; there wasn’t a sight more breathtaking than two doll-like women standing at attention… Anniken, the leggy blonde, and Jenna, the naturally bronzed brunette.

But why was he still thinking of them as Anniken and Jenna? They were no longer Anniken and Jenna. He let temptation get the better of him as he looked into Jennabot’s glazed brown eyes, lifting his hands to cup her small, pert breasts. His own eyes confirmed what is brain still chose to disbelieve… she was his.

His mind still saw all this as a dream, telling him this could not be real. He let his libido guide him to the other fembot, and quickly the taller woman’s larger breasts were in his hands, as well. She didn’t react, her mind an empty void waiting to be filled by her Master’s command. As his fingers delicately danced over Anniken’s chest, her nipples rose.

He stepped back. “Tell me… will you do anything I order you to do?”

“Yes. Mas.ter. we. are. pro.grammed. to. o.bey,” they replied, as if this were the most normal thing in the world to them.

Those words were almost perfect, and it was certainly what he wanted to hear. They now existed solely for him.

“Girls… entertain me by making out with each other.”

“Yes. Mas.ter.”

The fembots came to life and turned to faced each other. Minds linked, the reprogrammed women worked as one. They pressed together, breast crushing against breast, their hands moving slowly over each other’s bodies. Annikenbot’s and Jennabot’s heads moved closer and closer, the gap between their lips shrinking, until they made contact. They began to kiss, slowly at first, then with more passion, writhing against each other while he watched, almost awestruck.

Eventually, they broke apart, and Annikenbot lowered her head. She moved her lips and wrapped them around her friend’s nipple, while the light brown-skinned fembot stood motionless. That one gone from view, Nathan watched as Jennabot’s other nipple hardened even more.

Then Annikenbot was rising up again. There was more passionate kissing, their blank, emotionless faces hidden as their tongues locked together, hands moving more fervently.

They were not doing any of this out of lust for each other; they were simply mindless fembots ordered to perform. Their bodies, not caring about the why’s of this, were responding all the same, however. Their ear pieces had become an extension of their bodies, and the lights above their antennas flashed as Jennabot turned around and pressed herself back into Annikenbot.

The blonde cyborg, responding to that, wrapped herself around Jennabot, letting her hands slide down the brunette’s toned front from nipple to clit. As she caressed the pearl, it slowly grew more obvious, and slick with sexual desire. With each stroke her fingers became slicker too with Jennabot’s pussy juice. Having succeeded in arousing her, Annikenbot moved her hands back up to her friend’s pert boobs, massaging and squishing them together.

Again they broke apart, and Jennabot turned to face her fellow fembot. This time she was the one who moved, going down on her knees to face Annikenbot’s shaven pussy. The bronzed girl attached her pointed tongue to the blonde’s clit, pressing with it and sliding it around. Annikenbot remained frozen, her face empty, as her sitmulated clit came alive. Nathan could almost see the heat rising from between her legs as her slit grew wetter. Jennabot’s tongue moved lower then, lapping up the juices that seeped between Anneikenbot’s darkening labia.

“Stop! Both of you face me now.”

The brunette’s tongue retreated back into her mouth and she rose to stand alongside Anneikenbot.

Having watched the roboticised women making out so erotically, Nathan could feel the throbbing of his cock, and it was obvious... to him, at least... what needed to be done.

“Now, I want you both to give me a blow job.”

“Yes. Mas.ter.”

Obeying without question, the girls both got down on their knees. Jennabot unzipped his trousers, as Annikenbot reached into them to extract his swollen rod. Then both women began to run their open lips along his dick, both trying to satisfy his command.

Nathan sighed, trying to keep control of himself. If there was anything better than a woman working your cock with her mouth, it was two women doing it.

Mindlessly working in tandem, they each took it in turns to relieve his hardened member; one taking it in her mouth while the other sucked his balls. He watched their vacant eyes looking ever forwards, as Annikenbot bobbed her head on their Master’s erect tool. She pulled away, only to let her fellow fembot wrap her lips around him and take over where the blonde had left off. For Jennabot and Annikenbot, this was just another command, and yet they could not stop their cunnies from growing wet.

Their mouths were giving his cock a rather wonderful going-over, but Nathan suddenly found himself needing even more. He commanded them to stop, and, after they had, he pulled off his clothes. He sat down on the sofa and stated, as firmly as he could, “Jennabot, fuck me.”

“Yes. Mas.ter,” she replied. She’d barely finished speaking before she got on top of her Master. She crawled up onto him, straddling his lap, lowering herself for his use.

His hands griping her waist, Nathan moaned in pure bliss. No one would ever be able to convince him this was wrong, because it just felt so right. Continuing to fuck him, her face glazed and empty, Jennabot bounced up and down as if in rhythm to some unheard song. Without any emotion or thought, all that was left was her obedience to her Master, along with her heated clit rubbing against his cock.

In the fembot’s mind, her Master’s command echoed…, “Fuck me.” With no direction on her part, her machine-like thoughts continued to process this. The Jennabot’s pussy clamped down, squeezing and milking his stiff rod until he sensed he was going to cum. He wasn’t quite ready to do that just yet, however.

“Jennabot… climb off onto the sofa and spread your legs, he panted. “And Annikenbot… you will eat her pussy as I fuck you. But, you will both hold and wait to climax with me.”

“Yes. Mas.ter,” they answered.

Jennabot halted and got off, leaving his dick coated in her wetness. Nathan stood up, and she sat again, spreading her legs open to reveal her glistening cunny. Annikenbot came over and kneeled down, placed her head between the hazel-eyed girl’s legs, and pressed her tongue to Jennabot’s clit. As Annikenbot started flicking the swollen nub, Nathan moved in behind her and pressed his cock into her moist pussy. He was surprised to find how wet she was, but Annikenbot too, had apparently filled the emptiness inside her mind with the basic instinct to fuck... and be fucked.

It seemed both fembots were as much slaves to their own bodies and growing need as they were to him.

Nathan was surprised further when they both started to moan, almost as if their robotisized brains and bodies were enjoying all this. He gripped each side of the blonde’s hips and started slamming his rod into her. She shook with each thrust as he fucked his toy, making her whimper as her tongue tasted the delight that came from Jennabot’s snatch.

The women hadn’t been programmed for with specific sexual instruction, and his mind control devices could control their minds... that much was clear. What it seemingly could not do, however, was dampen the erotic sensations they were both feeling and being “forced” to endure.

Nathan found himself more than glad that was true.

Each thrust of her Master’s cock was bringing Annikenbot closer. Each tongue lashing was making Jennabot’s clit fire off strong signals to her mind, urging her to cum. But they had to wait, because their programming told them they must obey their owner’s last command.

And the fembots would obey…. no matter what.

Not that it would matter any longer, as when their Master drove his cock into Annikenbot’s tight pussy one more time, he could hold on no longer. Clutching her close to him, Nathan pumped his seed in the leggy fembot, surging and jerking. It was the cue for both Jennabot and Annikenbot to cum in tandem with their Master.

They did, and all three shuddered as their orgasms rippled through them, spontaneously crying out. They fed off each other’s passion, thoroughly enjoying their “meals” until they were finally done.

Nathan pulled out and sat back to catch his breath as the two fembots, having completed their task, stood up. Composed, and acting as if nothing had happened, they stood silent, their ruffled hair, drenched pussies, heavy breaths, and the smell of sex the only signs of what had been going on.

Again, they waited to obey their Master….

* * *

Sitting at her desk, Margaret watched Nathan waltz to his seat. She hadn’t seen him smiling like this in a long time.

“Morning, Nathan. Boy, you certainly look happy today!”

“Morning, Margaret… well let’s just say all my problems have been solved.”

“You found a new house? Guess you’ll have to invite me to your house warming party then,” she said with a wink.

“No... no new house. Something even better,” he replied, trying, unsuccessfully, to curb his enthusiasm.

“Really? What is it?”

“I sorted out my two roommates!”

“How? What did you do?” Margaret pressed.

Nathan wasn’t sure how to put it. “Frankly, I finally got them to realise that lazing around the house was wrong.”

“Very interesting. Are you certain they’ve mended their ways?”

He went quiet and thought about it before responding, “Well, I ‘maid’ sure of it! In fact, you can say I even got them to enjoy doing a little spring cleaning!”

* * *

Outside, on the quiet street, a black Mercedes S-Class came to a halt. As the engine hummed softly, two men sat… one with his hands on the steering wheel, gazing through the tinted glass at an anonymous porch, while the other looked at the slick laptop resting on his knees, its screen displaying two glowing red dots. They both turned to face each other and nodded.

Then they drove off….

The End