The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Making a Good Thing Better

Jeremy and Lara are a young married couple happy with each other, but always look for ways to improve their relationship. When they see an ad for a couples weekend promising a relationship enriching experience, they could not resist. The question remains, will they be able to handle the changes in store for them when the weekend is over.

MC, MD, MF, FF, BD, GR, LA

Jeremy and Lara had been married for two years and had a pact that they would never take their relationship for granted. Each in their own way sought to enhance their partner’s experience keeping the relations loving, sensual and at times erotic. They were not adverse to light kink and often laughed over drinks at some of their adventures and misadventures. When they saw an advertisement for a couples retreat at a nearby mountaintop resort, they immediately had the same thought.

“Why not, “ Jeremy laughed, “it might be fun.”

Lara looked over her coffee cup at her husband, “Well, if it is boring, we can always come home.”

By that evening, they had called, registered and were reviewing the online instructions sent to their email account. “This seems pretty straight forward,” Jeremy said. “It looks like a combination of lecturers, workshops and recreational events.”

Throughout the week, they said little about the upcoming weekend, but when they were packing on Thursday night, Jeremy had to laugh, “Lara, we are going away for a weekend, not a month.” He watched as she folded a dress neatly into her oversized suitcase. “If you put anything else in there, I will need a therapist for my back after I lift it.”

The following day dawned bright and sunny and they filled out the couples expectations form received from the retreat sponsor as they drove. The questions ranged from generic to specific and probed the couples relationship, weekend expectations and gave organizers some glimpse into their psyches.

“I am sure they will have some fun analyzing us with these responses,” Lara smiled as she sipped coffee. “I don’t know what they will do with them as they are all over the map.”

As they drove, at the mountaintop resort someone else was reviewing the registered guest packets. Dr. Paul Gerome and his wife Elise were guest lecturers and workshop leaders. Unknown to anyone else, they were also vampires who had managed to exist among humans for the last 500 years. Never aging, they looked as beautiful as they did back in the 1600s. They used these workshops to find ideal victims and as they liked to say “toy with the human population.” Both had a strong sense of kink developed over the ages and both were highly sexually charged. Dr. Gerome lived for the thrill of seduction and transformation of his human victims. Elise loved the same and had a taste for both men and women. Both believed no one could resist their charms.

At that very moment, over coffee, the Gerome’s were looking at the file of Jeremy and Lara. “These two look delicious,” Lara mentioned and handed the file to her partner.

“I agree, but we will have to see them in person, pictures are often deceiving.” He added, “we will introduce ourselves at the opening cocktail reception.”

Elise nodded and smiled coyly saying, “I will go and insure they are assigned to our workshop group throughout the weekend.”

Checking in, Lara and Jeremy unpacked and then took a quick tour of the facility. At 4pm, they received their schedule for the weekend and noted that they had been assigned to workshops led by the Gerome’s. Looking at the pictures in the brouchure of Elise and Paul Gerome, Lara made a telling comment, “look at their eyes, they look so haunting, like they could just draw you in.” Jeremy laughed noting, “you are just glad they are good looking and seem interesting.”

“Now, we have a cocktail reception at 6pm, we’d better get ready as I know how long you take.” Jeremy smiled at Lara as he made the comment.

When they were ready to depart the room, Lara asked, “how do I look?” Jeremy gave her the once over with his eyes adding “I never get tired of looking at you.”

“My husband, the pervert,” Lara laughed smacking him on the butt.

“Ohhh spank me,”Jeremy laughed, “I didn’t know you were getting kinky.”

Both continued to laugh as they walked to the cocktail reception.

Walking through the doors, they were surprised by the size of the gathering. “This seems to be a popular event,” Lara whispered. “I guess everyone wants to improve their relationship”

“Relationship?” Jeremy laughed, “I thought you told me this was about improving our sex life.” He looked at her playfully. “You brought me here under false pretenses.”

“If you don’t stop,” Lara reminded him, “you have zero chance of getting lucky this weekend.”

They both headed across the room to the bar and after getting a drink turned and almost ran into Dr. And Mrs Gerome.

“Oh, I am sorry, excuse me,” Elise Gerome said softly as she reached out and touched Lara’s hand.

Immediately Overcome by a sense of calm, Lara looked into the face of Elise and quickly recognized her from the brochure. “No, excuse me,” she said, suddenly self-conscious and unsure of herself. “I am usually not that clumsy.”

“Nonsense”, Dr. Paul Gerome said, “my wife was standing too close, she always likes to stand close to beautiful women.” Paul watched as Lara blushed. It was an anticipated response. Holding out his hand, he took Lara’s and introduced himself, “I am Paul Gerome and this is my wife Elise.” He then added, “and you must be Lara and Jeremy.”

Surprised, Lara asked, “how did you know?”

“From the workshop assignments, I recognized the two of you immediately.” Paul then added with a smile, “I am still working on my mind reading skills.” The comment drew a laugh from both couples.

Elise then shook Jeremy’s hand and he too felt a calmness sweep over him. Looking into his face, she added, “I think we will have a good time together this weekend.”

For the remainder of the evening, Lara and Jeremy wandered the crowd making small talk, but neither could get their meeting with Elise and Paul out of their mind. Neither spoke about it, but both were excited that they were chosen to be in the Gerome’s workshop.

That evening as Lara got ready for bed, she slowly combed her hair out and for a moment she thought she saw a reflection of Paul Gerome staring at her. In fact, a small shot of erotic electricity shot through her body causing her to shut her eyes and fantasize for a few seconds. Quickly, realizing what she was thinking, Lara’s eyes shot open and mentally she told herself to ‘get a grip on it.’

What she did not know was that as Jeremy made love to her that evening, at the moment of orgasm, his mind projected Elise’s image onto Lara writhing in her own orgasm under his body. In his mind, Elise looked through him and into his soul causing the intensity of his release to rival his wedding night.

“Wow, where did that come from,” Lara questioned. “That was amazing.”

Jeremy dodged the question unsure of the answer saying, “sometimes, you bring out the best in me.”

That night, both slept soundly and throughout the night, dreamed often and vividly of the Gerome’s. It was as if Paul and Elise invaded their sleep and took over their dreams, dreams that were intense, erotic and filled with pure sexuality. Lara quietly moaned in her slumber as in her mind, she was making love to Jeremy, but under the watchful eye of the workshop leaders. As she opened her thighs to Jeremy’s cock, she could feel Elise’s eyes on her and a soft, sensuous whisper in her ear urging her to thrust her hips higher. When Elise whispered, “fuck your husband like never before, you are his whore in bed,” Lara responded in kind. When Paul bent down and licked her firm nipples as Jeremy fucked her, Lara came in her sleep.

On the other side of the bed, Jeremy was not spared his own dreams. He felt his cock stir and looking down saw Elise wrap her warm lips around his growing manhood as her Paul looked on while he fondled Lara. In his dream Jeremy seemed mesmerized, unable to move as Elise devoured his cock. All the while, Jeremy’s eyes darted between Elise’s lips on his cock, and Paul’s continued fondling of Lara. As he watched, Paul’s long fingers invaded Lara’s wetness at the same time Elise opened her throat and consumed his cock. It was all too much, and Jeremey erupted under the covers waking with a start.

Climbing slowly out of bed, Jeremy retreated to the bathroom to clean up being quiet not to wake Lara. If he had taken a moment to notice his wife as he crept across the floor in the dark, Jeremy would have noticed the look of orgasmic bliss etched on her face and her heavy breathing as her body recovered from its own orgasm.

Down the hall, Elise smiled and raised a glass of scotch towards her husband. “We will have fun with these two, they are so receptive.”

“Yes,” Paul answered, “just a mere touch from your hand and a glance into your face and you are inside their mind.” He then added, “I never grow tired of toying with humans, especially the beautiful ones.”

“Remember dear that we too were once human and were toyed with by the Master.” Elise sipped her drink reflecting fondly on her own turning.

“Yes, what a night. He promised us centuries together and delivered.” Paul shut his eyes reveling in the thoughts, “and the power he gave us still surges through our veins.”

With that, they turned off the lights and went to sleep each enjoying the moments they had spent with the unsuspecting Jeremy and Lara.

Saturday dawned bright and sunny. Both Jeremy and Lara dressed in comfortable clothing for the first workshop. They looked forward to the day with increased anticipation, but neither knew why. When they walked into the workshop where there were already four other couples sitting silently with a calm look on their faces, neither knew what to expect. When Elise gave each a welcoming hug, sexual electricity shot through both of their bodies followed by a warm flushing of the skin. Lara actually felt her pussy tighten and grow wet while Jeremy’s cock surged with increased blood flow. Both blushed a little and went to quickly sat down.

“Oh no, please don’t sit there. Come with us to the back room,” Elise said redirecting the couple. She explained further, “each couple was given a staggered arrival time for an opening one in one session with us. They are now relaxing in a meditative state for a bit. You will soon join them.”

In the back room, Jeremy was directed to a seat in front of Elise, while Lara sat in front of Paul. Neither could hear what the others were saying.

Almost immediately, Jeremy found her could not take his eyes off of Elise’s face. She saw his momentary confusion and reached out and touched his arm. “Don’t worry,” Jeremy, “and don’t fight as you really don’t want too. Just relax, listen to my voice and shut your eyes.” As he sat there Jeremy was momentarily stunned as he could clearly hear Elise’s sensual voice, but never saw her lips move. It was as if she were inside his head.

Lara’s husband heard “shut your eyes,” and immediately, his eyes fluttered shut.

Across the room, Paul was toying with Lara’s mind. He put his hands on her shoulder and watched the young wife shutter with arousal as he transferred energy directly into her body. “Pleasure will be yours when you shut your eyes,” Paul whispered. Immediately, Lara’s eyes shut and as they did, he sent another jolt of pleasure into her mind and body that left Jeremy’s wife softly moaning.

Elise and Paul looked at each other and smiled as they watched the quickly tranced couple fall under their spell. Nodding to each other, the workshop leaders whispered softly into the couple’s ears. Their words penetrated directly to the brain and became reality. When they were done, they woke the couple.

“Why thank you for your candid answers, it will make the workshop much more enjoyable.”

Both Jeremy and Lara nodded their heads as if they knew what Elise was talking about. Inside their heads, both questioned why they were nodding, but neither was able to stop. They then stood up, walked into the group setting, found their chairs and sat down staring quietly ahead like the others in the room.

“Look at all the fresh faces”, Elise said looking out on the couples attending her workshop. Paul smiled and agreed, but said, “we cannot get greedy, there is only one couple here that really has our interest.” With that, his eyes fell directly on Lara and Jeremy. Looking to Elise, he questioned, “have you notified the sponsors that we have selected our winning couple?”

“I have, and they know Lara and Jeremy are the lucky couple selected for one on one couples therapy with us.” She then added, the others will be returned to the other groups after lunch.

Paul then turned and woke Lara and Jeremy out of their slumber. Both seemed slightly disoriented and confused. Both now had vivid memories of this morning and quickly tried to get up to leave. A stunned expression crossed their faces when they found their muscles non-responsive. “What have you done to us,” Lara finally questioned.

Elise laughed and slowly said, “that has been the number one question people have asked for centuries and our answer is always the same: nothing that you will not soon desire with all of your body and mind.”

Paul looked directly at Lara, his eyes burning into her giving her immediate knowledge of what they were. Lara whispered, “impossible, that is fantasy and fiction, you do not exist.”

“And yet here we are,” Elise added, “here in flesh and blood after all of the centuries. Ahh, the stories we could tell you.”

For the first time fear filled Lara’s eyes.

“Be careful my dear, he can smell fear and gets off on it. Fear to Paul is a powerful aphrodisiac.” Elise let her words sink in as Lara turned to Jeremy for help, but saw only a blank stare on her husband’s face.

“Oh, don’t mind him,” Elise laughed, “I am literally fucking with his mind.” With that, Jeremy groaned “nooooo” as a wet spot appeared in his crotch. “It seems Jeremy cannot control his excitement,” Elise laughed, “and I never touched him. With that, Jeremy woke from his daze and looking down was immediately overcome with embarrassment.

“Oh, don’t make a big deal over it,” Paul teased him, “better men than you have made bigger messes.”

“This isn’t happening, it is not real” Jeremy said looking towards his horrified wife. As he did, Elise and Paul showed their sharp fangs for the first time to the couple. “Please no,” Lara begged in a voice not much louder than a whisper.

“Don’t worry my dear, these are not for you......well at least not yet. Oh no, we have much more in store for you before we are done.” With that, Paul took Elise’s wrist and bit firmly drawing blood and putting a look of ecstasy on her face. She then did the same to him. They both then ran their index fingers into the weeping wound and coating it with blood approached Lara and Jeremy. Unable to move, the couple was frozen in place.

“Yes, you will find tasting our blood, well how can we put it, binds you to us.” Elise laughed as she said the phrase. In perfect timing, Elise slid her finger into Jeremy’s mouth while Paul did the same to Lara. Both watched their victims eyes and saw the fight, conflict and eventual realization that nothing again would be the same. “That’s it, just close your eyes and rest now. We will be back for you in a few minutes.” Lara and Jeremy slumped into their chairs totally aware of what was happening, totally unable to resist the pull of the Gerome’s in any way. They could almost feel the change as the few drops of blood entered their own system. Each heartbeat seemed louder, almost pounding in their ears, a fever engulfed their skin, a light sheen formed and then it was over. They knew they were changed, but unsure how.

As she sat there trying to make sense of it all, Lara was stunned when she heard Elise from afar enter her thoughts, “you have no secrets, I know all of your fantasies and even better, know all of Jeremy’s.”

“Noooo,” was all Lara could manage to moan.

When the Gerome’s walked back into the room to retrieve Lara and Jeremy, they were smiling. “Ahh, the lucky winning couple. I hope you have thought about the fun we will have as we go through the weekend.” Paul grinned as he spoke in almost a mocking tone.

The unlucky couple was then led to the far end of the resort and down a flight of steps into a dimly lit suite. “Welcome to our home while we visit here, it is a little dark, but then we like it that way.” Paul looked over to Elise and nodded.

“Time to strip,” Elise said in a sultry voice, “you will not need your clothes for awhile, we have everything you need right here.”

At the words, ‘strip,’ both Lara and Jeremy found their fingers opening buttons, pulling on zippers and removing clothing. Neither wanted to strip, but within minutes both were naked in front of the Gerome’s. “Now don’t we have a beautiful couple,” Elise teased. “However, even a beautiful couple can use some improvement.” With that she nodded her head and through the door walked a heavily tattooed man and woman with tattoos running up both arms. Both looked heavily Goth and stood in contrast the to proper suburban couple standing naked in front of them.

Elise was suddenly inside Lara’s head and without thinking, Lara said, “I would like both of my nipples pierced and a barbell piercing for my clit hood.” The man laughed, “wow, a woman who knows what she wants, I love that.” Lara was not finished adding, “and run some rings up his cock shaft for decoration.” Jeremy said nothing as he was lead away to the other side of the room by the woman.

“I will need him hard”, the artist yelled to Elise who simply nodded and was soon inside Jeremy’s head. Finding himself again unable to move, Jeremy felt the blood flowing to his cock and the swelling that positioned his cock perfectly for his piercings. Within minutes, he was pierced with a series of rings running down his shaft. Tears rolled down his eyes, but a smile remained on his face.

Across the room, Lara had her nipples and clit pierced and decorated. Again, tears rolled down her cheeks, but she too smiled.

“Happy clients,” Paul laughed as Lara and Jeremy were once again reunited in the center of the room.

“Well,” Elise added, it is only fair that since Lara selected the piercings, you get to choose her ink. Lara’s eyes flew wide in terror.

“Oh, I see your pretty wife didn’t know of your desire to have her body inked. As we said, there are no secrets.” Elise laughed. “Even better, she may become whatever the ink says if you choose correctly.”

Lara shook her head ‘no,’ but Jeremy could not resist answering the question and giving direction. Paul and Elise of course, already knew what he was going to say as there really were no secrets.

“BIMBO,” fell from Jeremy’s lips as Lara cried “nooooo.”

“What a perfect idea,” Elise said. She turned to the skin artist and said let’s put “BIMBO” over her back and upper shoulders. Looking at Lara, she smiled, “I know it is your fantasy and well, Let’s make it come true.” She explained, as each letter is completed, you will become more and more a bimbo. Mocking her captive, she added, “little Lara becomes an airhead, but she will be a happy airhead.”

With that Lara walked over to a table, willingly climbed on it and spread her arms and legs waiting for the ink artist to start. Her mind was screaming “no,” as the initial letter etched itself into her skin. Fifteen minutes later, the “B” was complete and as promised, Lara’s sharp mind became duller as if by magic. At the same time, her pussy became noticeably wet. “It seems our BIMBO is also a slut and loves a little pain,” Paul remarked smacking her ass hard as the second letter was started.

In the meantime, Jeremy had his own problems. Elise had him powder his body and slip into a tight latex suit with strategic openings for his ass and cock. When covered completely, Jeremy could not help but become hard which pleased Elise who was enjoying his torment. “While Lara becomes a Bimbo, what shall we make you........??” She paused for dramatic effect. “I know, Jeremy wants to become an anal slut.”

The look of horror on Jeremy’s face was precious, but he could feel his cock twitch at the thought of being transformed. “Yes, my little slut

Iikes losing power doesn’t he?” Elise waited for an answer and Jeremy could not resist nodding his head. “Good boy,” she whispered.

As Paul supervised the next letter inked into Lara’s silken white back, Elise tormented Jeremy with techniques refined over the years. “Now, Jeremy, lets have you say please fuck me.” Jeremy remained silent and still. Elise smiled already knowing the outcome. She was inside his head and drove up his desire notch by notch. Elise watched as beads of sweat broke out on his forehead followed by a long moan embedding the words “fuckkkkk meeeeee.”

“Good boy,” Elise answered and slowly slipped a large butt plug into Jeremy’s virgin ass. “Take it all,” she said and smiled as Jeremy’s ass muscles clamped the plug in position. Within minutes, Elise also attached a cock cage and nipple clamps to the tortured husband. Jeremy was screaming deep within his mind as he felt precum leak from the tip of his caged cock. “See what a slut you have become, just as you dreamed it would be.” Jeremy hung his head, unable to move and subject to Elise’s every whim.

By now, Lara had “BIMB” etched into her back. She had a sheepish grin on her face and was calling Paul by a new name: “daddy.” When the ink artist stepped back after completing the final “O,” Lara was on the edge of orgasm. The only thought in her mind was making daddy happy and when his finger brushed across the new letters adorning her back, she moaned and came in a rush. “Good Girl,” Paul whispered.

Lara was now put into a tight black latex suit that outlined every curve of her body. Before she was sealed in, Elise walked over and strapped a dildo and anal plug into her openings. Filled, she was sealed in the suit all the while smiling and seemingly enjoying the attention.

“Such a happy couple, such a handsome couple. I think they have enjoyed their first day here.” Both laughed as they walked out of the room leaving Jeremy and Lara in darkness.

Darkness slowly faded as Lara’s eyes opened. She was laying in bed naked. Jeremy lay next to her and it all seemed like a dream until she looked down her body where two pierced nipples stared back at her. “OMG nooooo” she moaned as she looked over at her husband and saw the small gold rings adorning his penile shaft. “Jeremy, wake up,” she pleaded. “Jeremy, my titties, what have they done to my titties.” As she said the words, a stunned look crossed Lara’s face. She was talking like a BIMBO......again, “OMG nooooo,” came from her lips.

Jeremy’s eyes flew open at the strange voice in his bed. It was high pitched and the sentence structure and word choice seemed off. “Lara, is that you, why are you taking that way?” He questioned her and then his eyes fell to her nipples swollen and enflamed from the recent piercing. “OMG, your nipples,” he yelled, but when she fell forward in despair, he saw the word BIMBO inked on her back. “Lara, you have a tattoo on your back and are talking just like a BIMBO, what is going on?”

“I had a vivid dream,” Lara said. “Paul and Elise were vampires and controlled us. We were in latex, Paul, what they made me do to you.”

“I had the same dream,” Jeremy said. “I knew what they were doing to us, but could not fight it at all. We were helpless.”

Realization finally hit them that they were in peril. About the same time, Elise’s voice echoed in their head calling them back to the training suite. Lara knew what was happening and called for Paul to help her, but he was already under Elise’s spell heading for the door totally naked. Within seconds, Lara felt her body move to the door. One foot went in front of the other and she slowly went down the hall in all her naked glory to meet with Elise and Paul.

Back in the training room, Jeremy quickly slipped into his latex suit and was soon standing waiting for his cock to be caged and his ass to be plugged. Lara soon followed and found her body constricted tightly in the black shiny fabric while her ass and pussy were filled with a plug and dildo. When they were both ready, they crawled over to where the Gerome’s were standing. Without a word, Lara opened Paul’s robe and quickly put her red lips on his hardening cock. “She is such a willing slut,” Elise commented while Jeremy opened her robe and quickly inserted his tongue into her pussy.

“I must admit,” Paul said, “starting our day like this never gets old even after all of the centuries.” Lara laughed.

Lara was horrified, she was on her knees, wrapped in tight latex, filled with plugs and now sucking Paul’s increasingly large cock. Not only was she sucking it, but she was enjoying it. She wanted to scream but couldn’t, it tasted too good and her eyes were locked into the dark pools of his eyes. In her mind Lara knew she needed to please Paul. The young wife felt his hands on the back of her head holding her in place. She heard his grunt and then felt his explosion as stream after stream of hot cum washed across her tongue, hit the back of her throat and disappeared into her body’s system. Swallowing hard, Lara could not keep up. The cock in her mouth continued to release spurt after spurt in a never ending wave of release until Lara’s mouth could not contain it all. Paul’s seed leaked from the corner of Lara’s lips and dribbled down her chin.

Lara, of course, knew none of this as at the moment the Vampire’s seed hit her stomach, her body exploded in an unexpected orgasm. Wave after wave of pleasure washed through her body as she was again bound to the mysterious couple. At the same time, Lara’s body healed itself. The redness and swollen skin around her recent piercings healed while her skin took on a more youthful look making her at least 5 years younger looking.

“What a beautiful sight,” Elise smirked as she watched Lara collapse on the floor. “I’ll bet she never swallowed as much as you delivered to her in her entire life and her sweet mouth still could not handle it all.” She added, “I am sure that puffy bee sting lips are in her future, so she will even get better swallowing you or anyone else we desire her to pleasure. Afterall, she will be such a beautiful Bimbo for us. It is amazing what your seed can do to a woman.”

Paul smiled, “well, poor Jeremy could not take his eyes off of her the entire time. I think he got turned on watching sweet little Lara’s debauchery.”

He then added, “his cock swelling inside that cage must be painful but then again, maybe you have a pain slut licking your pussy.”

“Well, we do know he is an anal slut after yesterday.” When Elise said those words, Jeremy could feel his anal muscles tighten around the invading plug filling his ass. But his tormentors were right, watching his innocent wife sucking off Paul and unable to swallow his load, did turn Jeremy on. His mind, like Lara’s screamed ‘nooooo,’ but his tongue plowed deeper and deeper into Elise’s pussy. Like Paul’s cum was with Lara, Elise’s sweet juices penetrated Paul’s mind as he knelt before her binding him to her persona. Paul could not resist licking harder, but the more he licked, the more Elise gained control.

When Elise orgasmed, Paul Immediately rolled his eyes back, groaned and spurted cum from his semi erect cock bound tightly in its cage. The young husband had orgasmed without any stimulation but the sight, scent and taste of the Elise’s pussy. “Good boy,” she whispered. As she whispered those controlling words, Jeremy’s mind descended into a fog. As with Lara, Paul’s body healed. The redness in his cock from all of the piercings disappeared and he looked younger, fitter and muscled.

“He will have so much stamina now that we are turning him,” Elise commented. “Soon all he will want to do is please us.”

As they had done earlier in the morning, Lara and Jeremy woke on their bed unsure of how they got there or what had happened. Looking at the clock, it was 3pm. Six hours of their day were missing. Immediately, each one flooded with emotions realizing what was happening, “this cannot be real,“ Lara said, but when she looked down at her piercings and had Jeremy look at the tattoo on her back, she knew it was. When she looked in the mirror and saw the dried cum around her lips and over her chin, she just cried. “What are they doing to us?” Jeremy could give her no answer as he looked down at his own body and still tasted Elise on his lips.

“It’s time to get ready for tonight’s dinner,” those words thundered in Lara’s head and she knew Jeremy heard the same thing.

“Jeremy, what do we do?” She looked up and saw him heading to the shower. As if someone were controlling her legs, Lara rose from the bed and followed him with tears rolling down her chin. “Please make this stop,” her mind screamed.

To Be Continued