The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Making a Good Thing Better: Part 3

Jeremy and Lara are a young married couple happy with each other, but always look for ways to improve their relationship. When they see an ad for a couples weekend promising a relationship enriching experience, they could not resist. The question remains, will they be able to handle the changes in store for them when the weekend is over.

MC, MD, MF, FF, BD, GR, LA

Layne and Jim slowly followed Jeremy and Lara down the hallway totally unaware of what they were getting into. Both experienced similar feelings: a growing sense of excitement and arousal as they watched Lara’s hips sway seductively in front of them. The look was almost mesmerizing. Neither questioned why they could not take their eyes off of Lara and her form-fitting cocktail dress tightly covering her ass. They remained oblivious to the fact that as Lara walked, Elise was inside her head. She could see what Lara saw and like a director in a movie, Elise had total control of the action. Of course, if anyone told the couple vampires existed, they would have laughed. However, the only one laughing now was Elise as Lara led them deeper into the building.

“Take them to the training room,” the voice in Lara’s head said and she quickly headed in that direction.

“This way, “ Lara said loudly. “If we are lucky maybe the Gerome’s will join us in a bit, they were such wonderful teachers.”

Stepping into the training room, Layne was the first to notice the scent. “What is that scent,” she said. “It is wonderful.”

“That is Elise’s perfume,” Lara quickly replied. “It is very captivating isn’t it?”

Lara walked up close to the redhead and whispered in her ear, “breathe it in deeply, it will free your mind.” Layne did as she was told immediately feeling lightheaded. She quickly found it hard to focus, but felt incredibly relaxed.

Across the room, Jeremy poured a drink for Jim handing it to him and watched intently as he sipped it. He could read the husband’s mind with little difficulty. Jeremy didn’t even think of questioning where that new found ability came from. He just accepted it. At that very moment, Jim was absolutely enthralled with Lara and what she was doing with Layne.

“Beautiful isn’t she,” Jeremy asked in a low voice. As they watched, Lara’s hair began to turn colors, darkening, taking on an auburn sheen until it matched Layne’s own flaming red hair. “Now, she even looks better.” When Jim nodded his head, Jeremy added, “and she is just getting started.” As Jim watched, he swore his wife’s body began to sway under the influence of Lara’s melodic voice. Every word coming from Lara’s lips was dictated by Elise, but of course Layne knew nothing about Elise or her history. She could not get her mind off of Lara’s voice or her eyes off of the perky 34D breasts that seemed to be swaying in time with her own hips. She seemed mesmerized to anyone watching.

“That’s it, just watch and don’t even think about looking away,” Lara whispered into Layne’s ear. The redhead obeyed.

“Layne, can you see how hard my nipples have become,” Lara asked with a smile. Layne just nodded.

As she nodded, Lara whispered, “I will bet yours are just as hard.” Immediately Layne felt her nipples harden like little pebbles inside of her bra.

Lara walked behind the redhead unaware of the color change she herself experienced, “I love red hair and I really love natural redheads.” She looked Layne directly in the eyes, “and you are a natural redhead aren’t you?” Layne again nodded her head in the affirmative.

“Well, we will have to see about that,” Lara smirked before adding the words “strip for us,” to her commands.

Layne reacted and hardly noticed her hands reaching for the zipper of her dress or felt the fabric pooling at her feet as the dress fell from her body. Standing there in only her bra, Layne looked delicious and Lara told her so.

“Now wasn’t it a good idea to get rid of the panty earlier? It just gets in the way.” For just a second, Lara’s subconscious mind screamed, “what are you doing,” but immediately Elise overrode that thought whispering inside her head “you are doing exactly what I want you to do.” Those words triggered a smile on the lips of Lara who now walked up slowly kissed the naked redhead deeply on the lips. The kiss did not stop but deepened until Layne parted her lips allowing Lara’s invading tongue to roll slowly across her own.

Jeremy took this as an opportunity and looked at Jim noticing a glazed look filling his eyes.

Noticing the look, Jim said quickly, “just sit back and enjoy the show, there will be plenty of surprises. I am sure the Gerome’s will join us before the night is over and you will love them.” He then whispered, “ in fact, why don’t you go into the bedroom to the left and strip. You will find a box on the bed, open it and wear what is inside and then come back here.”

Without hesitation, Jim got up and slowly moved to the bedroom as directed by Jeremy unaware of why he was obeying, but unable to do anything about it.

Lara now had Layne laying on the bed and she herself had removed her clothes. Layne mentally struggled and whispered “I am not this way,” but could not move as Lara settled in next to her naked body. Wherever Lara’s lips or fingers touched, electricity seemed to flow through the younger wife. Lara’s nipples were as hard as Layne’s and the two redheads laying next to each other made an erotic sight as Jim returned from changing. He was wearing only a tight pair of black latex shorts with strategic cutouts for his cock and ass. As he caught sight of Lara with his wife on the bed, Jim’s cock grew hard clearly outlined against the black latex.

“It seems Jim likes what he sees,” Jeremy announced to Lara.

Lara flicked her tongue over her lips wetting them until they glistened and the answered, “if he likes what he sees, he will clearly love this.” At that point, Lara lowered her red lips down to Layne’s pink nipple slowly engulfing it and teasing it with her tongue.

“Mmmmmmmmmmm,” was all that came from Layne’s lips followed by a whispered “noooooo,” but the “no” quickly was lost as louder moans escaped her lips.

Lara looked down at the fiery young redhead under her whispering, “you wanted an adventure and some fun, you cannot turn back now.” Lowering her lips to the pointed nipples of her bed partner, Lara began a slow tease of Layne’s breasts. Elise enjoyed watching the torment through the eyes of her pupil and waited for a few minutes before whispering deep in Lara’s mind “it is time to taste her life essence.”

Lara looked up into Layne’s eyes and captured them in her own. Layne was frozen in time, like a deer caught in a headlight. She could not move, she could not fight, she could hardly breath as she saw a look of passion, lust and sexual hunger wash over Lara’s face. As Layne watched, Lara smiled and for the first time, Layne could see the delicate fangs now showing. Layne tried to scream, but nothing came out of her mouth as Lara buried her lips over Layne’s left nipple piercing it’s delicate tissue for the first time. Blood trickled over Lara’s lips providing instant arousal. She pulled Layne closer drinking slowly from her. Layne now in a stupor felt aroused, excited, and lost in a blanket of mind numbing fog. As Lara suckled, she caught the scent of arousal: Layne’s scent filled her nostrils alerting her to a primal need.

Releasing the breast, Layne kissed down the pale skin of the belly until she nestled between Layne’s thighs. Then, just as Elise had done to her, she again kissed Layne’s pussy, swirling her tongue over Layne’s clit until it was clearly visible. As Layne moaned, “Please nooooooo,” Lara bit down and quickly pierced the delicate skin on each side of Layne’s clit. Immediately, Layne screamed, not in pain, but in passion. She orgasmed. Her world exploded in lights and sounds as her sweet essence flowed into Lara’s lips.

“Not too much my dear, go slow on the ones we want.” Elise’s voice echoed in Lara’s head as she ended her kiss and raising up now looked down on her first victim. Her mind was in turmoil. How could she do this? What was she becoming? She wanted to fight, but the pleasure she felt at the moment, the pulsing of blood in her veins, the emotional high and the vigor she felt—— younger, sexier, powerful was like a drug injected straight into her veins. Resistance was impossible. Elise smiled as the emotional conflict ended and a calm returned to Lara.

In the meantime, Jim’s cock was bulging against the tight latex. Staring at the second victim, Jeremy simply said kneel, and Jim found himself on his knees, in seconds, he was on all fours. He waited there until Lara walked over and with great fanfare showed him a cock cage and anal plug. “The perfect toys to complete your look,” she whispered looking down at him.

Jim felt her power and it terrified him for the first time. “Please,” he said.

“God, I love it when they beg, it turns me on so.” Lara uttered those words as she lubed up the large anal plug and slipped it through the opening of Jim’s latex shorts. It was a quick penetration, not slow and tender. When he screamed, Lara chastised him, “you may have more to scream about later.”

“Stand up,” Jim found himself moving despite not wanting to cooperate.

“We need to make you presentable to the Master and Mistress before they arrive.” With that, she locked his cock in a tight cage. She then kissed his lips biting them sharply causing him to yell as well as blood to flowed which she drank with a smile on her face. Turning, she pressed her blood stained lips to Jeremy allowing him to taste the nectar.

“Oh, I see that stirs your cock. Maybe the Gerome’s will let you play with Layne while I have some fun with Jim. He does look so good in latex.” Jeremy licked his lips feeling a surge of power as he did. Looking over at Layne as she lay sprawled across the bed, “It seems she has not yet recovered from your earlier tasting.”

Jim was still standing naked,in the middle of the room, with his mind in a fog. He was totally confused. When they came to the seminar, he and Layne wanted to have some fun, but nothing like this. He could not get his head around vampires, but knew what his eyes witnessed. All he had to do is look at Layne laying on the bed, or feel the blood trickling from his lips to know something was different. When he finally realized that even his muscles would not respond to his brain, Jim panicked. A slow scream came from his gut getting Jeremy’s attention.

“I see you have finally figured this out. It took you awhile.” With that, Jeremy walked behind Jim and pressed his hand into the latex covering Jim’s ass. This drove the butt plug in even deeper causing Jim to moan and press back.

“God, he loves it. We will have some fun with him too.” Lara grinned while her eyes locked onto Jim’s. “Don’t worry about Layne anymore as she won’t remember who you are after tonight.” Jim silently screamed and a tear trickled down his cheek. He could feel his ass tightening around the invading plug. Embarrassed, he only stood there awaiting the arrival of the Geromes.

He did not have long to wait as within minutes both Elise and Paul arrived in the room. Elise was now dressed in tight latex accenting her figure. Her lips were bright red and the dark pools of her eyes bore directly into Jim’s soul. Walking behind him while looking at Layne in the bed, she whispered, “I am so sorry that she will no longer have any use for you, but that’s what happens when we play with a pet.”

Walking around, Elise stuck out her tongue and licked some of the still trickling blood from Jim’s lips. Elise’s saliva acted as an anti-coagulant immediately increasing the flow of blood from the small bite left by Lara. Her tongue lapped the essence and she remarked, “tasty.”

“Get on all fours,” Elise cooed in Jim’s ear and without thinking, his body moved to the new position.

“Drop you shoulders.” Jim did as Elise asked finding his ass up in the air. Elsie could not resist and began playing with the anal plug. Jim tried to fight the sensations growing inside him, but it was a losing battle. When, “noooo please” spilled from his lips everyone grinned. “I love it when you make them beg,” Paul laughed. “I smell both fear and need.”

Layne now stirred on the bed and looking across at Jim, she was shocked at what she saw. He seemed to be totally in Elise’s control and as she teased him, he grew hard within his cock cage causing even more pain. Attempting to mutter “stop,” Layne found she could not speak the word, her mind knew what to say, but her lips could not form the word. Looking over, Elise laughed, “ahh the other half awakes. Your body seems so tired doesn’t it. Maybe that is because you have aged.”

For a moment, Elise freed Layne from her control allowing the redhead to walk over to a mirror where she screamed. Where she had once been young and vibrant with flaming red hair, firm breasts and fit body, she now looked at least twenty years older.

“Well, I guess you figured out that when Lara fed on you, she got younger and fitter; conversely, how can I put it gently.......you aged. Everything must stay in balance.” Elise looked into Layne’s eyes waiting for a response, but there was none.

Layne wanted to scream again, but couldn’t as she returned to the bed where both Elise and Lara joined her. Within minutes, both were enjoying the essence of their victim with Elise piercing each nipple, while Lara again drank from Layne’s pussy. For her part, Layne could not move, but simply moaned as one orgasm after another swept through her body as she was drained. Lara could feel herself growing more powerful by the second and more beautiful.

“We are done with her for now.” Elise motioned to Lara to stop and both women sat up and kissed one another deeply on the lips. Looking down, they could see Layne look almost like a 50 year old. Her body was heavier, her breasts sagged and her hair was thinning and turning gray. When she tried to speak, the words that flowed were not in English. Layne looked confused as only Spanish flowed from her lips.

“That’s right my dear, you are now just another 50 something housekeeper here at the inn.” Layne looked terrified hearing Elise’s words. “Do a good job and we will keep you alive.” She laughed as she handed the former redhead a maids uniform, watched her dress and slowly leave the room heading down the hall.

“Paul, be a dear and call housekeeping and tell them they have a new employee.” Gerome chuckled knowing how much his wife loved the fear she was spreading.

Jim was now captured in Elise’s gaze. Her eyes bore into him, but again, Jim found himself unable to move. “I see Jeremy and Lara have you all prepared. After what happened to poor Layne, you know my power.” Elise could almost smell his fear.

“Poor Layne, if you could read her mind. She is so confused, but also her mind is so dull. I am afraid she now has a hard time reading, cannot speak English, but look on the bright side. She does have the talent for housekeep jobs.” Elise laughed, “maybe we should have you join her as the handyman.”

With that, she walked over and reaching down began playing with the plug in Jim’s ass. She could read his mind as he tried to fight the sensations, but Elise knew it was a losing battle. “That’s it, relax,” her voice cooed as the plug moved faster and faster. Jim started to move his hips.

“He loves it, “ Paul laughed, “look at those hips move.”

Lara, seeing Jim’s excitement, slid under the kneeling victim and began catching drops of precum on her lips. Reaching up, she released Jim’s cock from its cage and laughed as it sprang to life. “It looks like he wants to play,” she said looking at Elise.

Inside her head, Lara was screaming, “stop this madness, what are you doing,” but it made no difference, Elise had too much control at this point. As Elise watched, Lara opened her lips and took Jim’s cock between them. Lara heard his moan and Elise’s voice inside her head stating, “you know what to do.”

Lara could feel Jim’s blood pulsing through his now hard cock. As she tasted pre-cum, her fangs appeared and as Jim exploded in her mouth Lara pierced the head of Jim’s cock drinking in both his seed and his blood at the same time.

Jim screamed and quickly feel silent as he was overwhelmed with emotions. He could not move, could not escape,and felt his body becoming heavier and heavier. Lara felt just the opposite. She was alive as she fed on a mixture of sperm and blood. He body glowed and she seemed even younger and more beautiful.

Jeremy now walked over to their prey and with Elise whispering in his head, he pulled the anal plug from Jim’s ass driving home is own cock. Leaning forward, he allowed his now exposed fangs to bite into Jim’s shoulders where he also feasted on his essence. As he drank, he too grew stronger and seemed younger and full of power. His cock grew and within minutes, he had cum in Jim’s ass sealing the victim’s fate.

“God, they both look so beautiful now. They will be ours for eternity.” Elise smiled as she saw Jeremy pull away from Jim as Lara moved from under him allowing the now older man to collapse on the floor. Looking at the ink on Lara’s back that said “mommy,” Elise remarked, “It is almost time for them to give us offspring. He is fit and she is ripe.”

Paul nodded, “well if they are our children, then you will be a grandmother and you haven’t aged a bit.” He laughed at his own joke causing Elise to remark, “well neither have you.”

Jim rolled over. He tried to speak asking what happened, but only ‘que paso’ came from his lips. A surprised look fell over Jim’s face as he realized he too suffered Layne’s fate. Everything he tried to say came out in Spanish and just looking at his hands, he knew that he was older, weaker and as he lay there dumber. He could almost feel his intelligence drain from his body.

“Elise, don’t you love it when they understand the power we have. Personally, I never get tired of playing with these mortals.” Paul looked down at Jim and gestured for him to leave. He got up, walked slowly to the door and closing it behind him headed down to the maintenance room where he was soon busy trimming bushes.

“Somehow, I don’t think Layne and Jim enjoyed playing with us as much as they thought?” Elise grinned and then laughed as she spoke the words.

“But they tasted sooooo good,” Lara remarked and walking over to where Jeremy stood, she reached out and fondled his hardening cock whispering “and I love all of the changes being with them and feasting on them created.” She squeezed the cock now knowing it was larger then ever before. Her mind was screaming again, but this time the scream was not as loud and faded away quickly.

“God, you are big.” Lara could hardly contain her smile as she continued to stroke Jeremy’s cock. As she did, a wave of arousal washed over her as the events of the last day replayed over and over in her mind. Elise, now deep in the young woman’s mind, increased Lara’s growing desire. Within minutes the now much younger and beautiful redhead was on all fours, wiggling her hips at Jeremy inviting him to indulge in carnal pleasures. He needed no invitation.

“Look,” Paul said to his wife, “our pupil can smell her arousal.”

Of course, Paul was right. Lara’s arousal and scent filled Jeremy’s nostrils. It was a new ability he would have to harness, but for now, it triggered deeply seeded animal desires. He got behind his wife and with a single thrust, impaled her on his enhanced cock. Lara almost howled in pleasure, showing her fangs, as she too was swept up in the animalistic nature of the couplings. She had never been so wet, never so aroused. That she was fertile and they were having unprotected sex, did not even register. She wanted everything that Jeremy could give her.

Looking down at the ink on his wife’s back, Jeremy saw the words “mommy.” With a guttural voice, he almost growled, “yes, you will be a mommy when I finish with you.” He proceeded to grab his wife’s hips and fill her from behind.

“What a beautiful couple, after this ‘mommy’ will have a new name as Lara is much to plain for what she is becoming.” Elise looked at Paul for his reaction.

“And what shall we call her,” he said as he watched the frenzied coupling on the floor in front of him.”

“I was thinking if Liandra, it has an erotic and mysterious ring to it.” Elise also watched the fucking as she talked. “I love how red her hair has gotten and how red her lips are against her skin. She will have no problem attracting others to us for our use.”

“I love the new name for her and it matches perfectly as she certainly has fallen from grace.” Paul looked down at Jeremy as he spoke. “We will not rename him until we see the results of his work.”

Jeremy’s mind was in an uproar. He knew what they were doing was dangerous as he wore no protection. However, like Lara, he had lost control and was almost a puppet on a string. Right now, his cock ruled his actions and he continued to thrust his hips harder forcing his cock deeper until he pressed against his wife’s cervix.

At that moment, Elise moved forward and standing over the copulating duo looked up, raised her arms, bared her fangs and roared, “cum for me, cum for your Queen.” Immediately, Jeremy felt his balls tighten, his cock pulse and then, he exploded deep into Liandra. For her part, his renamed wife, opened her body to his seed, screaming in orgasm as she tightly squeezed around his cock forcing every drop of his cum into her body.

“Perfect,” Elise noted with a smile. “Just perfect.”

Jeremy and Liandra awoke back in their room immediately feeling full of energy. Both were naked and as Liandra’s eyes fell over her husband’s body, it only took seconds for him to sense her arousal. Her scent and need filled his mind and Jeremy’s cock responded appropriately. Within a minute, they were again locked in a sexual embrace fueled by animal like instincts. As they fucked towards orgasm, both exposed their fangs unable to control their passion. Opening her body, Liandra again took her partner deep and he rewarded her with an explosive orgasm where he shot rope after rope of milky white seed deep into her body. His orgasm went on for the longest time and the volume of his release was something Liandra had never experienced before. She literally let her eyes roll back in her head as she was satisfied.

They collapsed on one another in a daze and awoke only when Elise called inside their heads.

“We must dress, pack and meet our Queen shortly.” Liandra whispered. “We are beginning a new life in her service.”

Jeremey nodded as he headed off to the shower. He looked over his shoulder at his young, sexy wife noticing her firm breasts and a small trickle of cum leaking from her pussy. “Yes, a new life. Everything is now different.”

Too Be Continued