The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Making a Good Thing Better: Part 4

Jeremy and Lara are a young married couple happy with each other, but always look for ways to improve their relationship. When they see an ad for a couples weekend promising a relationship enriching experience, they could not resist. The question remains, will they be able to handle the changes in store for them when the weekend is over.

MC, MD, FD, MM, MF, FF, BD, GR, LA

The Geromes waited in the lobby as the now youthful Liandra and Jeremy walked down the hall. “They are like the children we never had,” Elise smiled as she looked toward her husband and added, “they will be useful to us in the future.”

Elise hugged Liandra causing a warm flush of arousal rise quickly from her pupil. She knew that this beauty soon would be pregnant and deliver the rarest of gifts into the world, a baby vampire. A baby that would grow, learn and dominate with the power known by few over the centuries. As she hugged, she whispered, “you don’t know how special you are my dear.”

Instead of returning to their home, Jeremy and Liandra went with the Gerome’s to their Oceanside estate.

“We have already arranged for the sale of your house and property,” Paul stated. “You will live with us here on the estate where all your needs will be taken care of.”

Both of the pupils nodded their heads accepting the new arrangements.

Over the next few days, the couple settled into estate living and being with their mentors. On the third day, Elise took Liandra shopping. “We need to get you some new clothes for the new youthful you,” she said as they walked out the door.

Arriving at an upscale boutique, both women were quickly immersed in the details of shopping when suddenly Elise said, “do you smell that wonderful fragrance?” When Liandra nodded her head, Elise whispered in her ear, “Virgin, that is the scent of a Virgin, remember it as it will be important.” Liandra nodded her head. She walked around the clothing racks breathing in the scent that got stronger and stronger as she approached a dressing room. Elise watched Liandra smiling as she honed in on the scent. When a young, blonde coed from the nearby college stepped out of the room, both smiled. “Very good,” Elise chuckled, “you are a quick understudy.”

Later that evening on the way home, Elise explained the importance of virgins.

“By the time they are 18, finding a Virgin is increasingly rare, but important to us.”

“I don’t understand,” Liandra whispered.

“The purity of their blood is exquisite and they keep you young and full of life.” Elise then added, “and only a Virgin will be allowed to care for the baby that will soon join our household.”

“A baby,” Liandra grinned, “you did not tell us your were pregnant. Congratulations.”

Elise just smiled. “Yes it will be a surprise to all.”

That evening after dinner as the two couples were sitting around the fireplace, Elise entered the head of Liandra and Jeremy. As Paul watched, a glazed look came over each convert and without whispering a word, Elise had them stand and slowly remove their clothes until both were naked. Then, like the director in a porn movie, she controlled the action. Both guests were mere puppets responding to her commands and in some cases depravity.

“You have a devious mind,” Paul commented to Elise as he watched Jeremy slowly finger Liandra’s wet pussy as well as her ass.

“Well, live entertainment is so much better then Netflix and they are a sexy couple.” Elise then had them fall into a “69” position. “I do love the mutual oral play.” She then added, “it has been awhile Paul, why don’t you endulge me and taste my juices as they flowing freely tonight.”

Paul did not need a second invitation and was soon kneeling between Elise’s thighs, pulling up her skirt and enjoying her tasty juices. As he did, he could feel his cock throb.

Looking up, he added, “you always have the same effect on me.”

Elise looked down and could see her proteges embraced in an intimate ‘69,’ while her husband pleased her with his expert tongue as he had for centuries. She relished the feeling of his tongue deliberately gliding over her clit; it felt exquisite. Because of the mental mind meld she had with Liandra, Elise could both feel and transmit passion directly into her understudy’s mind. Liandra, of course, was not prepared for that sensation and was immediately overwhelmed screaming loudly as an intense orgasm washed over her. However, the orgasm never really stopped and like the rolling waves of the ocean crashing on a beach, one after another crashed between her thighs.

As she came, Liandra cried out “OMG” and simultaneously gushed her sweet fluids all over Jeremy’s lips. He had never tasted anything so good or experienced such volume in all his years of marriage. He drove his tongue even deeper into Liandra’s body in an attempt to get more. Jeremey’s actions had his mind saturated with erotic thoughts; therefore, it only took a small mental push from Elise for Jeremy to turn his wife over, spread her hips, and slide his pulsing cock into her from behind. Within seconds, Elise was watching Jeremy filling his wife doggie style. She clearly enjoyed the show.

“How appropriate,” she whispered to Paul who was still vigorously licking her, “they are fucking like animals afterall.” As she whispered these words, Paul circled his wife’s clit slowly with his long, warm tongue causing Elise to grind her hips into his face. As she did, he took the opportunity to suck on the swollen nub, sending Elise over the edge. Her orgasm triggered a strong mental push to both Liandra and Jeremy. Both screamed as a result and a tremendous orgasm ripped through their bodies. Jeremy Immediately flooded his wife’s cervix with a seemingly never ending volume of sperm. Only when Liandra collapsed on the floor, did he pull out of his wife’s body. As he did, Jeremy could not help but notice a small trickle of cum leaking from her pussy.

When they woke in the morning, the thoughts of what happened the previous night were but a blurry memory of fleeting images racing across both minds. Liandra dressed in a very sensual manner. Jeremy did not question the look knowing, Elise was dictating everything. At breakfast, Elsie announced Liandra would be accompanying her on a shopping trip. Jeremy laughed saying, “and what are you shopping for?”

Without hesitation, his wife gave him a one word answer “virgins.”

Thirty minutes later, Elise and Liandra were back in the limo heading for another shopping adventure. Like yesterday, Elise was determined to update Liandra’s wardrobe, making it far more daring and enticing, while sharpening her newly honed senses when in a crowd or public space. She smiled at her as they drove, “you will quickly be ready for the club scene.” She added, “and we may find a few new friends to go with you.”

Entering the first boutique, Elise was quickly picking out dresses for Liandra to try on. Each was more daring then the last. Given her new youthful appearance, they all fit like a glove. As she was trying on the last dress, suddenly Liandra picked up the sweet smell that attracted her the previous day. Her mind immediately registered ‘virgin’ and as she walked toward the dressing room, the scent got stronger. Looking around, she saw a beautiful young blonde, who she assumed was a coed from the university. Walking over to her, Liandra held up her dress and asked, “may I ask you what do you think of this color on me?”

When the young woman turned to face the sound of the question, her eyes caught those of Liandra and she suddenly seemed confused and unsure of herself. If anyone looked, they would have seen a flush sweep across the young girl’s face. Her breath quickened, her pulse raced, and her nipples grew firm. Liandra held out her hand and introduced herself. When Debbie took her hand, her fate was sealed. Elise, observing from across the room, smiled as her pupil demonstrated her new found skills.

“Debbie, what a beautiful name. Of course, given your beauty, it is more than appropriate.” As Liandra spoke those words, Debbie found herself lost in the deep pools of Liandra’s eyes. She could not pull herself away.

“Can you help me with my dress?” Liandra already knew the answer to the question before it was asked. Debbie followed her into the dressing room.

Slipping out of her dress while Debbie held the new one, Liandra watched the young virgin. She could see the look of confusion, arousal and lust etched into her face. She could also see inside her mind and the conflict raging as Debbie tried to combat the new feelings sweeping g through her body. When Liandra leaned close and whispered into her ear, “What a beautiful young woman you are,” she almost heard the coed moan.

Smiling, she drew Debbie close and slowly and deliberately kissed the student’s warm lips. Instead of pushing back, Debbie could not control herself and let her lips part freeing the way for Liandra’s tongue. The coed was soon locked in a sensuous kiss that only deepened second by second. Liandra looked into the young woman’s eyes and saw the conflict and horror. However, any struggles were purely internal. Externally, Debbie seemed a willing participant.

Liandra could feel the coed’s defenses crumbling. All of the physical manifestations of arousal were present and when Debbie’s virgin scent mixed with her scent of arousal, Liandra knew any fight was over. She whispered into Debbie’s ears, “that’s right my dear, just shut your eyes and give into me. Enjoy the sensations I create for you.”

A minute later, Liandra stepped out of the dressing room followed by Debbie. Walking over to Elise, who was mentally toying with the boutique’s owner, Liandra simply said, “I will take this one,” and then added “and these three dresses too.”

The owner, clearly aroused by Elisa’s mental stimulation, simply panted, “they are on the house,” before falling to the floor, spreading her legs and wantonly stroking her increasingly wet pussy. Watching the display, Elise looked to Debbie and nodded. “Come with us dear, we have use for you.” Debbie followed the two older women out the door as if in a trance.

Heading into a second boutique, Debbie was now the focus of Elise’s attention. She remained still as Elise selected lingerie, a dress and a nightgown for her. “White is the perfect color for you, my dear, it reflects your innocence, your grace and your beauty.” Debbie just smiled as the purchases were put into a bag and the trio left the store heading to the limo. Throughout the ride home, the coed maintained a glazed look in her eyes as Elise toyed with her mind, while Liandra slowly stroked her body through the clothes she was wearing. The scent the coed emitted continued to fuel the passion of both women.

Returning home, Debbie was shown to her room. Totally under Elise’s spell and Liandra’s power now, the young coed could not resist the mental pushes she was constantly receiving. Inwardly, Debbie remained terrified and wanted to run; however, she calmly and obediently obeyed all directions as her body refused to cooperate with her mind.

When she walked into the dining room for dinner, all eyes turned to Debbie. She wore a white, form fitting dress with a low cut neckline that almost approached her navel at the lowest point. The sides of her breasts were exposed for all to see. Paul and Jeremy smiled and whispered “excellent selection” to their respective partners. As before, the scent of Debbies arousal soon filled the nostrils of her four dinner companions. She had no idea of the effect it had on them but was soon to find out.

“White is such a lovely color on you my dear,” Elise cooed into one ear, while Liandra walked up and whispered, “you look so delicious,” in the other. Debbie stood there in a fog, her mind almost refused to function as she felt small ripples of arousal course through her body. Looking straight ahead, she could see her reflection in a mirror over the buffet. She could also see everything that was happening.

As Elise continued to whisper into her ear, Debbie felt small warm kisses move from her ear, to the nape of her neck and then back towards her lips. Liandra used each kiss to stroke a fire that was soon burning and would eventually consume the young virgin. When her lips finally kissed Debbie, it was all Liandra could do to contain herself. Her tongue darted out penetrating the coed’s lips and at that very moment, Elise allowed her hands to run up under the white dress and come to rest on the coed’s increasing wet pussy.

“Mmmmmmm,” was all that came from Debbie’s lips as Elise found and slowly stroked her clit. As she moaned, Liandra deepened her kiss and then exposing her short fangs, lightly pierced Debbie’s lips allowing her sweet blood to flow for the first time. To say Liandra was unprepared for the effect of virgin blood would be an understatement. She swooned under the sensations flowing through her body as she felt power course through her veins. Before Elise’s eyes, her passionate partner seemed to grow even younger then before. She glowed with power, vigor and sexual energy. That was the power of virgin blood.

“Easy,” Elise warned. “Do not take too much as this young virgin is special.”

For her part, Debbie felt never-ending bliss as Liandra sipped slowly from her and Elise stroked her now swollen clit.

“Cum for me,” Elise whispered seductively into Debbie’s ear and the coed immediately spasmed as the largest orgasm of her young life tore into her body. As she did, her pussy contracted and pulsed secreting copious amounts of her sweet juices onto Elise’s fingers which she quickly brought to her lips and sensuously tasted.

Elise then pressed a finger to Liandra’s lips whispering, “there is nothing better than the taste of a innocent virgin.” Elise let Debbie go and watched as the coed fell quickly to the floor exhausted by what had just happened.

“She will recover quickly, she is young.” Elise looked to Liandra who now looked even younger. “She will be of great use to you in the coming days and months.”

Liandra still did not grasp the implications of that statement.

When Debbie woke, she was in a bed positioned in front of a roaring fire. Her dress was off of her body and she was dressed only in silky white lingerie. She remembered little of the earlier evening and grew concerned when she tried to move. Her limbs felt like lead weights. She was about to cry out, when she heard a sound and turning her head, she saw Liandra and Elise quietly walking towards her. Both were naked and glowing in the reflection of the firelight. She lay there and panicked as both women climbed into her bed. One was on each side of her body. In harmony, both slowly snaked their tongues along Debbie’s earlobes adding warm breath and reigniting the smoldering fire in her body. The weigh in her limbs kept her still and she only managed a weak, “no, please,” before the tongues moved down slowly to her neck. As they did, Elise whispered, “just relax, it will be so good.”

As both women slowly caressed the exposed skin on her neck, Debbie was awash in emotions. She wanted to run, but couldn’t and she again felt the awakening of a deep desire from deep within her body. Liandra whispered, “look how your nipples harden.” Elise added, “she is excited, I can smell her arousal.”

As they kissed lower, Debbie never felt the women remove her bra and seemed shocked when she felt the two warm and sensual tongues caress her already hard nipples. A soft moan escaped her lips betraying her growing arousal. Debbie was overcome by emotion and failed to notice Paul, naked now, standing at the foot of the bed. Without warning, he climbed between the coed’s thighs and buried his face into her pussy.

Debbie could not withstand the sensual assault. Wherever tongues touched, her body was on fire. Instinctively, her hips thrust up to meet Paul’s invading tongue as her moans filled the room. Paul knew it was time and slowly snaked up the coed’s body as his accomplices continued to tease Debbie’s hard nipples.

Raising their eyes to Paul, both women slowly bared their fangs and as he rose high above Debbie’s body, they sank their teeth into her breasts immediately causing the coed to scream and then moan aloud as the delicate skin on each side of her throbbing nipples was pierced. As she moaned, Paul slipped his hard cock into the soft folds of her pussy for the first time. Debbie realized quickly what was happening, but it was far too late. Paul hit the resistance within her body and smiled, it was just as he expected and he basked in the tightness of the vaginal walls surrounding his cock. Pulling his hips back slightly, he pressed forward and then through Debbie’s resistance. She cried out as a sharp pain shot through her body, but the pain soon became pleasure and Paul’s hips were soon met with thrusts of her own.

Indulging in the sweet blood of the Virgin, both Elise and Laindra felt powerful. They stopped feeding long enough to watch Paul claim the coed’s virginity and when Debbie’s cries became moans, they again fed slowly on their victim. It was only when Paul stiffened and grunted as rope after rope of milky white semen flowed into Debbie’s body, that they stopped. They wanted to watch the powerful orgasm rip through their young victim.

Debbie did not disappoint. The minute Paul’s cum splashed into her body, she exploded in the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced. Paul drew energy from her release and grew younger himself. “ Virgins,” he whispered, “what they do to me.” Debbie,for her part, was in a cloud of sexual bliss, totally overwhelmed by what was happening to her.

As he withdrew, Elise guided Liandra’s mouth to Debbie’s pussy freshly vacated by her husband. She whispered, “now you shall enjoy the best of both worlds, Virgin blood from the torn hymen and Paul’s cum. Feast on it.”

Liandra did not need a second invitation and quickly was on her knees with her head down lapping the heady cocktail from Debbie’s body. Each lap of her tongue sent a new wave of energy into her body. Debbie, feeling the new sensation, continued to moan and thrust her hips while Liandra moaned simply from the pleasure coursing through her veins. She never felt Jeremy’s presence until her husband impaled her with his hard cock. As he did, her mind exploded in pleasure and lust. Within seconds, her lapping tongue buried itself deep in Debbie’s leaking pussy where it moved in time with Jeremy’s thrusts into her own body.

Liandra literally screamed into the coed’s pussy as an orgasm ripped across her body. Her scream caused Debbie to immediately cum.. Liandra’s clenching pussy tightened around Jeremy’s cock causing it to explode too. This released a torrent of potent seed that flooded deep into Liandra’s body.

Watching from across the room Elise smiled, “well if she wasn’t already pregnant, she would be now.” Paul just nodded his head enjoying the scene unfold before him knowing that his seed had already fertilized Liandra’s ripe body.

Debbie awoke in her own bed and knew her world had changed. She was no longer a Virgin, but just thinking of the night before started her arousal cycle all over again. She somehow knew her destiny was to serve both women and make herself available to the men of the house. School was now the farthest thing from her mind. She slipped out of bed and into the shower cleaning the reminders of last night’s party from her skin.

Down the hall, Liandra got out of bed and passed a mirror. She stopped to admire herself. She again seemed visibly younger. If she looked a day over 21, it would have been a shock. Her breasts were firmer and seemed larger and her body had tight curves accenting her figure, Looking over at Jeremy, she saw her husband also seemed younger. Jeremy was now sporting six pack abs, broad shoulders and his cock, although flaccid, was magnificent. Elise had done this to them, but there was no anger, no remorse, just acceptance of their new lives as she too headed to the shower where she was soon joined by Jeremy for their morning ritual. Liandra now loved morning sex under a warm spray and as she knelt and wrapped her lips around Jeremy’s cock enticing it into a hard state, she knew her life could not get any better.

A month later, excitement filled the estate. Liandra found out she was pregnant. Only Paul and Elise knew who the father was at the moment. They were happy that their bloodline would continue via Liandra’s pregnancy. Jeremy was thrilled and had no idea that he was not the father. Given the almost daily sex he was now enjoying with his wife in their youthful bodies, pregnancy was not a surprise. Debbie had settled into her routine taking care of Elise and Liandra while also pleasuring the men when needed. The young woman had blossomed under their tutelage. She now had an unquenchable thirst for sex in any form. Elise had full control of her mind and Debbie would be the perfect nanny for the new baby once it was born.

“Debbie, I think we need to find you some help here at the estate before the baby arrives. You will have you hands full as a nanny. Do you have any friends who might be interested in a position?”

Debbie thought for a moment and asked, “do they have to be virgins?”

Elise nodded and vocalized “yes.”

“Then I know of only two, but either would do well here. Would you like me to select one and bring her over for a short interview?” Debbie looked toward Elise.

“Why not bring both by? We could always use the extra help.” Liandra smiled as she over heard Elise’s words clearly knowing her intent.

A week later, Laura Jones and Samatha Weber stood at the estate’s main door. Elise walked down the hall and looking at the two young coeds, held out her hand and greeted each one in turn. As her hand pressed into the flesh of each the candidates, each girl in turn felt lightheaded, disoriented, and experienced a state of euphoria unlike anything they had ever felt before. Elise smiled seeing their reaction, held out her arms and whispered “welcome.” As she did, the door shut on the outside world, while Liandra, sitting in a side room remarked to her husband with a smile: “I never get tired of the scent of a Virgin, and now we have two.”

Debbie, now wearing a short red club dress walked ahead of the two coeds as she took them to their new rooms. Climbing the stairs ahead of them, both quickly noticed that Debbie was not wearing any panties. Before they could say anything, Elise was in their mind whispering, “you won’t need any either as they just get in the way.” Stopping at the top of the staircase, Debbie turned and faced the two girls who without hesitation reached under their skirt and slipped off their own panties.

“I see the Mistress has already spoken to you,” Debbie commented as she watched them obey. She said nothing else as she showed each girl her room. Neither knew what was in store for them that night. As she turned to walk back down the hall, Debbie turned her head and said, “please wear the dress you find on the bed and whatever is in your individual boxes. Wear nothing else and no perfume.” She added, “tonight will be a life changing experience.”

The girls never went back to the University. Eight months later Liandra gave birth to a healthy baby boy, the heir to the empire built by Elise and Paul. Debbie became the nanny, while Laura and Samatha tended to everyone’s needs and desires as the latest members of Paul’s clan. Liandra and Jeremy remained youthful and attractive engaging in the local club scene where they had free reign to sample the local delicacies.