The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Malaking Suso Resort and Spa

By CNP

Commissioned by CJ

Day 4: Pick-up.

“Mary cow! Is time to wake up!” Baya said cheerfully as she walked into Meredith’s room.

Meredith cringed as much at being called ‘Mary’ as she did about the moniker cow added to it. She’d always had large breasts, at least she thought she did.

She cupped her assets to make sure.

Yes, surely she’d always had big breasts. But she wasn’t a cow.

Even if her breasts were bigger than Baya’s. Borderline being called udders even.

Okay, well, past that.

Well her tits at least did make her a bit of a cow.

Especially since they had been milked so often.

“Cow says ‘moo’, Mary.” Baya said.

“Moo.” Meredith answered. And there was that.

“Good baka.”

“Moo!” Came a more excited reply as Meredith felt the first of the day’s orgasms.

“What are you Mary?”

“Moo?”

“Good girl. Bet your big fat titties sore after last night!” Baya said as she clipped the leash onto Meredith’s collar. Time go meet Chris! He excited to see you!”

Meredith jumped out of bed at the mention of her husband. She couldn’t wait to see him.

And his cock.

And his cum.

She licked her lips.

A pleasant shudder ran down her body at the thought of how perfect his cum would taste. Especially when it was mixed with her own.

‘Here. First, bet you thirsty.” Baya said, stopping to take a drink of a nearby glass.

She was, and happily held her mouth open as Baya dripped the contents from her mouth in Mary’s own.

It was good. But not as delicious as last night’s.

And there was no doubt that whoever’s cum she’d just drunk didn’t taste near as good as Chris’s.

After the glass had been emptied in such a way, Baya dressed her in a similar outfit to her own.

Of course, Mary needed a larger bra. Much larger.

No one had tits as big as she did.

Mary pouted a bit as the bra was clasped around them. Not that it did much for them anyway crawling on all fours as she was.

Still, the fabric felt nice rubbing against her big boobies.

Mary was happily led out of the room on her leash. Baya took her through the main courtyard of resort.

It was nice to be led around like that. Sort of like a pet. Not having to think or do anything.

Mary enjoyed not having to think.

It was so much more fun to be told what to do, and not bother so much with trying to understand what she she saw around her.

And it was nice to not be the only girl being led around on a leash.

One girl with strawberry blonde hair was being led around on all fours. She was naked except for her collar. Her hair had been done up in pigtails. She was panting with her tongue out like a dog. And by the look of her nipples and swollen clit she was in heat.

It made Mary happy knowing she wasn’t the only person to be feeling that way.

Behind the puppy girl was another woman on the ground. Not on all fours though.

She was just kneeling and was wearing a black cami and had on matching black sleeves. Below she wore only fishnets. Fresh tattoos could be seen on her exposed arms. Her hair was dyed pink. She looked extremely turned on by the puppy girl in front of her. She likely would have been masterbating to her too if not for the handcuffs binding her hands.

As Baya led her further through the cabana’s, Mary took in the rest of the sights. How had she not realized the resort was so big?

Underneath one there was a buxom woman kneeling in a wicker dog bed. Naked save for the chain that was padlocked around her neck. The links hung down between her ample bosom. They glistened from the drool that had fallen onto them as she idly played with the dildo in her mouth.

Further down, there was a woman woman who was ballgagged. Her arms are bound with rope behind her back. The bindings cross over her chest then come back around underneath her otherwise bare breasts. Her hair was bleached blonde and she is wearing heavy dark blue eyeshadow.

She was being appraised by another bleach blonde woman. She looked out of place though, being rather well dressed. No doubt the first women’s owner. She tilted the bimbo’s head back to get a look at her jawline as one would otherwise appraise a horse.

All that came out was drool.

Mary was happy that there were such good owners making sure their pets were healthy.

As they walked, Mary kept her eyes out for her friend Lexi.

But there were so many platinum blondes. There were so many busty bimbos. Mary couldn’t count the number of sluts.

It was well past three.

Then she noticed a bikini clad bombshell waving at her. She looked much like the others except there was a man in a suit next to her. He was checking her out cupping her clearly fake titties.

There was also a dark haired Asian woman dressed in a red bikini talking to the man.

They both noticed the blond slut’s actions and looked to where she was waving at.

They both smiled. Then the Asian woman said a few more words before walking toward Baya and Mary.

“Lexi says ‘hi Mary cow’” Said the beautiful woman, taking the leash from Baya.

Mary beamed and gave her friend a big smile before being led off.

“Any problems?” Yolanda asked.

“No. She take it all, like a good girl. Huh, Mary baka?”

Mary shuddered and mooed.

“Excellent. I’m sorry we didn’t have more time to spend with you, Mary cow. But there’s someone waiting for you.” Yolanda said pointing.

It was Chris!

Mary’s mouth watered at the sight of Chris. And his cock. Even if she couldn’t see all of it through his pants, there was clearly a happy bulge letting there be no doubt of its presence.

Chris scarcely recognized his wife as she was led to him on her leash. “Meredith?”

Mary looked at him curiously. Didn’t she hate that nickname?

Chris’s jaw hung agape as Yolanda led what had been his wife to him.

The high strung natural redhead of modest proportions he’d dropped off a few days ago had been transformed into something he’d only ever imagined in his dreams.

A luxurious mane of metallic crimson hair now cascaded around the dark collar the leash was attached to. Contrasting with the woman’s pale skin.

Almost impossibly large breasts hung beneath her. Nipples bigger than gumdrops could be seen poking through the custom made top that just barely contained her new assets.

A matching bottom clung tightly to a plush rump he’d only ever imagined on his wife. A fresh damp spot unmistakeable between her legs.

He’d never seen such perfection outside of a graphic novel.

Yolanda smiled as she handed the leash to Chris. Watching her client’s jaws drop in satisfaction was almost as rewarding as training their dropoffs.

“As you requested.” She said, handing him a bag full of toys from Mary’s new memories. “I should warn you, she was harder to break than most. You may have to keep her better disciplined than some of our others… even send her back for retraining if needed.”

Yolanda licked her lips at the thought. Three days had barely been enough to break this one’s will. If she had a full week...

“We had this printed for her. Not something we usually do for cows. But it might help keep her broken in.”

Chris took the last thing the Asian bombshell offered him. A round silver dog tag that read ‘Mary’.