The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Male Line

Synopsis: Bob Daímonas has an amazing allure. His wife is not the only one devoted to him.

Chapter One

Fiona Daímonas was twenty-four and quite attractive. Long limbed and sleek—except for a growing stomach. Her ’fat’ bulge was a source of some friction with her husband Bob. He demanded that she lose weight. She tried her best to please her husband. His words stung her.

(What she did not know was that four months ago a young assistant at the drug store has accidentally mixed her prescription and Fiona had stopped taking birth-control pills during that time. She’d since finished the wrong tablets and gone back and got a new script—this time the right ones so she was never the wiser.)

She’d woken up that morning at exactly 8am. She was careful not to wake her husband as he lay snoring fast asleep beside her.

She made for the shower. She was still sticky from last night’s love-making and she wanted to freshen up ‘downstairs’. She hosed herself gently, still sore—her anus stung under the stream of water.

She dried herself and without dressing went downstairs and played her exercise tape on the VHS in the lounge room. She did all her stretches and jogging in the nude.

Bob Daímonas was young and by many accounts unattractive but had hooked up with Fiona when she was just out of high school. Many of her friends had no idea what she saw in him, but she was devoted to him despite his twenty years on her.

He came down eventually. She had dressed by then.

After serving him his breakfast Fiona gazed out the kitchen window at the pool when Bob stood up from the kitchen table and went to her. She immediately turned around. He bent her over the sink. She hitched her dress up and spread her legs. He entered her rear, roughly.

It hurt her a little when he took her there, but she complied with his desire, his needs. It felt good that he wanted her. He humped her hard and she groaned her appreciation at his attention.

Just before he came he switched holes and thrust up into her vagina before spraying out his desire inside her. He kept hard inside her there for a minute as they kissed now affectionately. She loved him so much.

Without much ado he sat down and she continued to serve up more of his favourite Saturday morning meal—pancakes.

They ate and all the while she gazed lovingly at him. She was no virgin when they met but she had never thought of anyone else since. Cum ran down her inner thigh as she began to clean it up.

Up to the backdoor came Anne and her daughter Iris. Anne waved “Hello” through the glass door

Anne was a solid woman with large pendulous breasts. She came in without an invitation. She was a neighbour that Fiona never got used to. Anne’s apparent desire to secrete herself into their life was an annoyance, but as Bob approved of her Fiona did not complain aloud.

Iris jumped onto Bob’s lap and she wrapped an arm around his neck

“Whatchya doing?” she asked

“Reading the paper” he said

She pretended to be interested in what he was looking over.

“Can I use the pool, Uncle Bob?” Iris chirped.

“Sure, go ahead” he smiled to the short bikini-clad bundle of energy.

Anne sat down at the kitchen table. Fiona adjusted her dress to cover her naked ass. She took some of the soiled paper towels and tried to nonchalantly dispose of them so Anne wouldn’t see the come.

Anne began to prattle on about the weather. She took a glass of water Fiona handed to her but she didn’t stop yapping long enough to drink it. She leaned forward with something earnest to say and her pendulous breasts rested on the table.

Bob was totally disinterested in the conversation—more a monologue from Anne. He got up and peeling his clothes off; naked he went out into the pool. Neither woman seemed to really notice.

Fiona offered Anne a cup of coffee—anything to shut her up—and got up to make some she looked out the window and saw her husband playing in the water with Iris. Iris was screaming with laughter.

As she poured to coffee she watched as Bob and Iris got up out of the pool and went into the pool-shed and closed the door.

Fiona listened half interested in what Anne said as she made the coffee.

About ten minutes later Bob and Iris came into the kitchen.

“Your clothes are a mess” Anne said as she noticed her dishevelled daughter’s swimwear. “What have you got up to?” She hardly noticed the stickiness between Iris’ legs.

Iris asked for some paper towel and she wiped between her legs. Anne stirred her now cold coffee with her finger.

Neither woman seemed to appreciate what had happened as if it were something that would never have occurred to them.

The phone rang.

Fiona answered it and then looked crestfallen.

Bob noticed her expression

“Honey?” he asked

“It’s… it’s for you…” she gasped

She handed the phone to Bob.

It was sad news. Bob’s father Dimitri was dead. The two neighbours decided to beat a tactful retreat as Fiona comforted her husband. But Bob signalled them to stay.

Bob was upset but Fiona comforted him with her mouth. Anne prattled on about nothing as Fiona sucked her husband’s cock.

Chapter Two

Bob decided to return upstate to Winslow—his home town. Fiona of course was eager to go with her husband. She had never been to his hometown. She’d never met any of his family. She’d heard him speak of his dad, but little or nothing about anyone else.

The drive up was uneventful till they neared New Bern.

As they drove into the wooded hills 15mi south of town they saw two female hitchhikers. Despite Fiona’s wishes, Bob made her stop and pick them up.

Two Czech women; Maria and Jana were travelling through the states.

“Where you heading?” Fiona asked as they drove on.

“Ve going to Springfield” Maria said in her heavy accent.

“I don’t think so” Bob said.

“No we…” she began when suddenly her voice tailed off

Bob had turned around in his seat and looked back at the women.

They were nervous and shifted so in their seat.

Bob smiled at them.

“You’re coming with us” he said

“Yes” Maria and Jana said in unison. Agreeing to his changing their plans.

“Good!” he smiled. He looked at his wife. She seemed a bit annoyed at having strangers in the car.

He put his hand on her knee and massaged it and she smiled. She loved it when he touched her.

She smiled even more as his hand moved up under her dress.

She turned to him and smiled as he moved a finger into her… where she was already wet.

She looked into the rear-view mirror to see if either woman had noticed she was now being fingered as she drove. Neither of them seemed to notice much.

Fiona opened her legs wider. Now two fingers were inside her. She bit her lips and shivered.

“Stop up here for gas” Bob said as he withdrew his fingers. He licked them.

Fiona looked at the fuel gauge. They were good to go but she obeyed her husband. She always obeyed her husband

The gas station was typical upstate country rustic. Fiona looked about as if she were expecting to see someone playing banjo

Bob got out of the car and peered in the back window. “Come with me” he said to the two women.

“Ya” they said in unison.

“We’ll be back shortly” he said to Fiona. She nodded.

They got out and followed him around to the rest room as Fiona pumped gas.

After a while, as she sat behind the wheel Fiona saw her husband and the two women come back—only this time they were wearing the other’s top… as if they’d swapped shirts.

She thought it was strange the two women would swap T-shirts. One had her bra hanging out her sleeve and as she sat down she adjusted it, threading her arm through it properly.

And so they pressed on up the road.

Before they reached hometown Bob directed Fiona off onto a side road. Then a side road off of that.

Bob’s birthplace was quite isolated. The road was no longer sealed, and quite bumpy

Alexia, Bob’s mother came rushing out to great them. She embraced her son with vigour. Generous kisses, caresses. He felt his mom’s ass.

Behind her followed his sisters Alyssa and Calista. They equally pawed him.

Fiona and her two travelling companions stood back as the family reunion—kisses, hugs and tears took place.

Alyssa and Calista were all over their brother. They had not seen him for quite some time.

Alyssa introduced them to two other girls; Celena and Kyra. They were her daughters.

“You’re a mommy!?!” Bob grinned as he hugged the two girls.

“You’ve been away so long” Alyssa said. “You should have stayed in touch.”

“You should have stayed” Alexia said as she ushered them all into the house. “I’ve kept your room for you” Alexia added.

Fiona was surprised at Bob’s bedroom. Most of the floor was covered with bedding. There was a small wardrobe but nothing else. No boyish toys. No posters. Just sheet covered mattresses.

Fiona and the two Czech women struggled to carry the bags in. Bob did not help. Fiona didn’t seem to mind. She loved Bob so very much.

Fiona went to use the bathroom as Bob disappeared with his mother into her room. Alexia’s moans pierced the wooden walls of the house but no one seemed to notice.

Fiona went downstairs and found the two Czech girls already cooking. Fiona joined them.

Fiona was too busy helping in the kitchen to notice that Alyssa could now be heard moaning. Fiona only stopped to hear one final wail from Alyssa.

Bob came into the kitchen and hugged Fiona. He stunk—something like the smell of fish. But she embraced him. Alyssa come in and grabbed some paper towels and reached down into her shorts to wipe herself.

Chapter Three

Fiona had gone into town. Alexia had given her a shopping list. Bob had given her strict instructions. “Don’t cross the river” he had told her

“No, of course” she said, as if she’d never think to do that… this was the first time he’d told her. But she just accepted his instructions.

The shops were small, and quaint. No giant supermarket, or chain stores here. Just ‘mom & pop’ shops. But many of them seemed empty.

Fiona was nervous at the stares of the strange woman.

Fiona felt the gaze of the young woman. “Is there a problem?” Fiona asked.

“You’re one of the Daímonas women, aren’t you?”

“You mean I’m Bob Daímonas’ wife… then yes” Fiona said as she turned to shake the woman’s hand.

The young woman seemed to want to keep her distance.

“I’m Fiona” Fiona said stepping forward and offering her hand.

“I…” the woman said but stepped back again.

“You do have a name?”

“Claudia” the young woman said. “I’ve been warned about you”

“Warned about me?” Fiona laughed. “And why were you warned?”

“You’re a servant of the demon” Claudia said.

Fiona was taken aback by this. “Demon? What demon?”

“Even your name… Daímonas means demon in Greek”

Fiona was again taken aback. She’d never thought about the surname she so readily took.

Claudia slipped out the door.

“No… don’t go!” Fiona said as she ran after her. Something about what she said had intrigued her.

Fiona chased the young woman through near empty town streets till she stopped at the bakery just across the creek… the very one Bob had warned her about.

Fiona stopped and grabbed onto a wooden post. Fiona suddenly felt woozy. Claudia stared at her but did nothing as another woman approached.

“We’re on sacred land” Liza said “Your husband and his father have no power here.”

“What?” Fiona gasped, feeling nauseous.

“It’ll pass in a minute” the woman said and sure enough Fiona felt the ailment lift off her.

She shook her head. Everything seemed normal.

“Your husband and his father…” she began

“Dimitri is dead… hadn’t you heard?” Fiona said.

“That’s great news… “ the woman laughed “now we only have one more to go and the curse will be lifted.”

“What curse… what the fuck are you talking about?”

“Come, come into my store”

“I… I’m not meant to be here…” Fiona said, suddenly realising where she was

“Please” the woman invited her. Claudia held the door open for them.

It was an ‘occult’ store; shown by the outline of a pentagram on the door.

Fiona followed her in

“Please, sit” the woman said

“Make yourself comfortable” Claudia added

Fiona did. There was a large couch just by the window.

Lots of books about the occult, and more…

“I’m Liza” the woman said

“Fiona…”

“The demons—they came from Europe when the church grew to powerful there and they settled here. There’s a hell-mouth here” Liza said.

“Hellmouth? Demons?” Fiona scoffed “You’re not making any sense”

“It doesn’t have to make sense to you.. just listen to what I have to say…”

“Okay” Fiona said

“Centuries ago before this land was settled the demons … the Daímonas came here.” Liza continued “They enslaved the local Penoscosia tribe… the women became their sex slaves. They feed off sexual energy. The warrior men submitted too and the demons started to breed. They made women bear their young. Eventually when the church caught up here there was a war in 1650—it’s in the history—but as an Indian massacre. The church built a refuge around this place and initiated the Watchers to keep an eye in case the Daímonas tried to return to power”

Fiona shifted uneasily in the seat.

“The Daímonas passed on their evil through the male line but over time the men died, till only two remained—Dimitri and his son. Once the male line is extinguished then the curse of the Daímonas will have been ended. So… don’t you see… with Dimitri dead we only have Bob to worry about.”

“You see… “ she continued “They can make girls… but they find it hard to breed male children to pass the power on to…”

“You see?” Claudia suddenly chimed in

“No…No I don’t see….” Fiona said. It sounded so ridiculous

She started to rise from her chair

“Tell me about when you first met Bob” Liz said

Fiona stopped and sat back in her chair. She’d not really thought about that much…

Fiona now thought back to when she’d first met Bob a few years ago. Fiona was at her sister’s wedding. Loren was just a year older than Fiona. They’d been very close growing up. Some joked that they were twins separated by a year.

Fiona didn’t know who’d invited Bob but he seemed to be getting on with a number of people. As Fiona thought back she recalled that it was women… women who were getting on with Bob. Now she recalled the distinct memory of a group of five guys in a corner grumbling that their wives/girlfriends had abandoned them for some creep.

Fiona had over-heard this. Her own date—Brad—the love of her life drew her over to the huddled group.

“What’s going on?” Fiona asked

“Something weird” Brad said

“Some ONE weird” Stanley, Fiona’s dad chimed in “Some weird looking dude’s talking to all the women.” Stanley continued.

“Where?” Fiona recalled asking.

She looked around but couldn’t see.

The women had moved on.

Fiona grew worried about what she’d heard. Her mom Yvette had been part of that group. Fiona went upstairs looking for them. The reception hall was huge.

And then she found them.

It shocked her at what she saw.

Her mother was groaning in pleasure as a weird looking guy fucked her. Yvette was wild with delight at each thrust. Fiona couldn’t see his face, just his thick-haired curved back and ass pumping in and out of her very loud mother.

His back seemed deformed. Hairy. A spine so prominent it looked like it was pushing out through his back.

What was more shocking was that her sister Loren and Loren’s bridesmaid Karen were standing together near by masturbating as they watched. Loren had hitched up her dress and was wantonly rubbing her furry snatch. Karen’s was clean shaven, but was being worked at with just as much vigour.

Finally Yvette came, her legs hooked around the hairy ass as if to lock him into her.

“Mom?” Fiona cried.

Bob Daímonas turned around and looked at her.

Her had a mono-brow of thick brown hair. His brow-ridge almost like that of a Neanderthal’s.

Suddenly Fiona felt she was looking at the most handsomest man alive.

She found herself stepping into the room, undressing even as she went to the bed.

“Oh, honey…” Yvette said as Fiona lay down next to her “You’re in for the best fuck of your life”

In the present Fiona suddenly felt ill

Fiona cried… she realised she was raped… Liza handed her some tissues.

“Why am I just remembering this now?” Fiona sobbed.

“You’re away from him and his power has no effect here” Liz said…

“But my mom… my sister… we all… we all fucked him”

“Don’t blame yourself” Liz said “He’s a very powerful incubus”

“And Brad… I loved him… but that night I forgot all about him…”

“As I say… he’s very powerful”

“And what happened to my mom, to Loren?” Fiona asked

“I don’t know… Claudia can do some research.” Liz added “The demons set up nests”

“I’ll get onto it” Claudia said, turning and going behind the counter where her computer was…

“Nests?” Fiona asked

“Yes, they take over a number of women and breed with them.”

“Breed?”

“Yes, they’re trying to continue the male line… only with them it’s very difficult… their one real weakness. Mainly they have daughters who grow up to be nested themselves.”

“Are you saying that my husband has had daughters?”

“Yes” Liz said “From what we can tell one of them lived next door to you”

“Iris?” Fiona asked

“Yes, that’s her name.” Claudia pipped up. “When we heard you’d come to town I started to do some research”

Liz continued the narrative; “He took your neighbour into his power and had a daughter with her. Now she is his to serve as well.”

“I… I think I’m going to be sick…” Fiona said. She looked around to throw. Liz grabbed a spittoon and Fiona coughed up her breakfast into it.

“But I’ve known Liz for years” Fiona said “Are you saying he’s been fucking her all this time?”

“Probably” Liz said. They feed on female sexual energy. “My research shows that Iris is over eighteen… “

“Yes, that’s correct”

“And have you ever noticed her with a boyfriend?”

“No”

“It’s because she’s under your husband’s control”

“But she’s… she’s just a chi…” Fiona brought up another load.

Liz patiently held the spittoon till Fiona had wretched up; even dinner from the other night.

“We need your help…” Liz said as Fiona heaved

Fiona shook her head in agreement.

Chapter Four

Bob was in bed with his sisters; fucking them. Now he was the lone master he would try impregnating them. Of course they were only too eager to serve. His nieces stood by too… waiting for him to call them to his cock.

When he’d come in each of his sisters; having fed from their sex, he tried calling Fiona.

Fiona was still in the store with Liz and Claudia.

Fiona gazed at her phone.

“It’s Bob” she said to Liz

Liz had already convinced her to help in her plan.

“We should go now” she added “Or he’ll get suspicious”

“Very well” Fiona said.

Fiona and Liz drove in Liz’s car. Liz wore a special amulet to protect her from the influence of the incubus. She also carried a gun. Not with silver bullets. The incubus was just as vulnerable to normal bullets as any man. She had planned to shoot Bob—a bullet to the head. That would do. And with his death the women in his house would be freed. Liz had told her this because Fiona was sure that they’d come to Bob’s aid.

Fiona’s disposition changed as they neared the house. She seemed to become more sedate. A glaze fell over her.

Liz realised that she was returning under her husband’s demonic influence.

“Here” she said, thrusting a crystal stone into Liz’s hand “Take this!”

Fiona took it as the becalmed look of her seemed to wash out of her—as if she got her animus back.

Liz badly parked the car. Speed was of the essence. Fiona was quick to follow.

Liz was first in the door.

Bob was lying right inside the doorway with his mother squatting on his lap. She grunted like a whore and neither cared who was watching. Alexia groaned with delight as she rode her son. She hung over him, her dress stained with sweat.

Calista stood near-by fingering herself as she watched her mother and brother fuck.

Calista looked up to see Liz, and even though she saw a stranger she was not alarmed. She knew the power of her brother over women. She just assumed Liz was there to fuck him.

Liz took the gun silently out of her bag.

She motioned to Fiona to drag Alexia out of the way.

Fiona grabbed her mother-in-law’s hair and yanked her back hard till Bob’s cock fell out of her asshole.

“What’s going on?” Bob cried. His eyes seemed to glow as he gazed into Fiona’s eyes.

“This is for al the souls you’ve corrupted!” Liz said.

She aimed and fired. The first shot hit Bob in the shoulder. He shrieked in horror. The pain sheered through his joint.

He turned and his eyes fell on hers.

Suddenly Liz felt a swelling of sadness for him as he fell back onto the floor. A part of her thought he looked sexy. His eyes pleaded with her and for a moment she hesitated. In that moment she wanted to fuck him.

She shook her head, and with her free hand she clutched the amulet harder.

She fired again, but into Bob’s stomach.

“Fuck!” she spat at her poor aim. She was nervous.

“Do it” Fiona screamed

A rise of female voices as they came running to Bob’s aid.

“What are you doing?” Alexia cried

Fiona was meanwhile engaged in stopping the others coming to Bob’s aid.

Bob was now pleading with Liz but sucking in a deep breath she deafened her ears to his cries.

The third shot hit him in the forehead. He was dead.

“Noooooooooo” Alexia cried as she tried to get past Fiona.

By now the other women had come from everywhere to defend their master, but it was too late.

“What have you done?” Jana cried with European outrage

In the struggle Fiona dropped her amulet. Maria smashed down on it with her foot, her shoe crushing it to dust

Fiona stopped, and turned to look at her dead husband.

Jana grabbed Liz from behind.

“What’s happening?” she cried to Fiona. “The last of the male line is dead… they should be all free from his control”

She noticed Fiona stood there gazing with teary face at her demon-husband.

Suddenly Fiona looked up at Liz.

Fiona stood there smiling.

“Not quite the last” she said, stepping forward.

She peeled open her dress to reveal her swollen pregnant stomach.

“What… no wait!” Liz cried.

Calista now grabbed the pendant from Liz’s neck and reefed it away. “No!” Liz cried, reaching out for it.

It burnt Calista’s hand and she threw it to the floor with a startled cry. It shattered on impact and Calista ran off to the kitchen with burns to the palm of her hand.

“What…” Liz cried, “I… I…” Her head began to spin

Fiona drew closer and kissed her… on the lips

“No… I…” Liz cried but as Fiona pressed her lips harder

Liz found herself returning the kiss. It felt so good.

Liz felt the power.

Alexia came up behind her, shedding first her own dress and then helping Liz from her clothes. “I.. don’t…” she tried to protest.

Fiona pushed Liz gently to her knees and as she did Jana undid Fiona’s jeans. She stepped out of them. She wore no panties

Liz gazed at Fiona’s glistening hairless cunt.

Her mouth opened.

She drew close to Fiona, inhaling her musk

“Mmmm-mmmm” she gurgled as she began to lick Fiona’s vagina.

Epilogue

Liz’s breasts were heavy and engorged. She held her baby master in her arms breastfeeding him. Claudia and Alexia sat next to her also gazing lovingly at the baby. Alexia took her grand-son from Liz and drew him onto one of her teats. He fed from her; her swollen breasts.

“Let me have a turn” Claudia whimpered and Alexia gave the boy to her

Claudia gasped with delight as the small mouth of her Master drew on her milk.

Liz lay back on the bed. Fiona climbed over her and squatting over her offered her cunt lips to Liz’s hungry mouth.

Claudia hummed as their master fed from her full breasts.

The male line continued. Control was continued. The sounds of love-making filled the house.

The End