The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE MALE MIND

© by Mesmerr

Chapter One

We were cruising and had been for four weeks now. My uncle and aunt had taken the tender and had gone ashore, not long after dropping anchor in the beautiful blue lagoon of this tiny little coral island. The emerald green water was so clear that the coral reefs growing on the bottom were clearly visible from the deck of the yacht.

Whenever we went cruising, especially in the Pacific, my adopted parents took every opportunity to stop and explore almost every island we came across or that was shown on my uncle’s navigation charts. My cousin, Sharon had stayed on board our thirty-six foot yacht this time, although usually, she went ashore with Bethany, my other cousin, and my uncle and aunt. I’d heard her tell them this time that she wasn’t feeling all that energetic.

I was twenty, Sharon was nineteen, almost twenty, and Bethany was almost eighteen and a half. We all loved the cruising lifestyle, my uncle and aunt in particular. We’d been cruising for as long as I could remember. My uncle had retired early from a job involving long hours and no time for family. The lot of us had not looked back since. My aunt was still a mum. She didn’t work and never had, although in cruising, she had us with her all the time and liked it very much. She taught all of our early schooling. Sharon and Bethany were still being taught that way, although Sharon would soon be leaving for college as I had done. My parents had been killed in the car crash through which I had been ejected into the world six weeks prematurely.

We thought it was great being with them all the time. We all had said how it made us feel very close as a family. The other cruising families we’ve met along the way have told us the same thing whenever we went to each other’s yachts for a visit or a meal. People who live full time on boats are really nice people, I’ve found-always ready to help out in whatever way they can.

The sun was getting a little hot as I lay back and stretched lazily on the deck of the yacht. I was sunbaking with just my swimmers on. I hate getting sunburned and turned to my cousin, Sharon, who was lying a few feet away doing the same thing. She never burned, only became browner than she already was. For some reason, she had been blessed with olive skin, whereas Bethany and I had not been. Today, she wore a blue two-piece bikini. She had a million of them. I know because I shared the same cabin with them. Her long black hair was laid out backward on the white deck around her head like a dark shawl. It looked a real contrast as I studied her figure while she lay dozing with her eyes shut.

When I had moved away to college for a year, my uncle had converted my cabin into a laundry and storeroom. When I came back I had nowhere to sleep, but in the forward cabin with my cousins. I didn’t really mind, but they did, always complaining about not having any privacy anymore. My uncle would always placate them by telling them I’d be back at college soon. That would shut them up for a while. I tried to give them as much space as I could, but it wasn’t always easy. Mostly, while I’d been there, Sharon and Bethany had been using the laundry to get changed in whenever I was in their cabin. Personally, I thought they were a pair of moaners. I loved them, of course, but they whined and complained unnecessarily, I thought.

One year of college had changed me quite a lot. My family didn’t realise it, but I knew I had. I got into reading a book a friend had lent me about male dominance and female submission and couldn’t put it down until I’d read the very last word. Then I read it again and then again a third time. The book had struck some kind of chord in me. I don’t know what it was, but it sure changed the way I looked at girls from then on. The next day, I went out to the library to get some more, but couldn’t find any others like it, so I went to the second hand bookshops and bought every one I could find at the time, some thirty dusty old books in all, but they were great and I read every one of them, some of them twice and three times, as well.

Now, I didn’t think the same, nor did I believe the same things that I used to. I seem to have a bigger picture of things now. I think leaving the family home and moving out into the world does that to a person whether they want it to or not. There have been a few occasions since coming back when I’ve been talking and I’ve said something along the lines of the way I see things now. Everyone looked at me strangely. Nobody has said anything yet, but I know they probably think college has corrupted me. I don’t, though. They way I think and believe now seems very natural to me. I figure it’s they and most of the men and women in the world who’ve got it wrong, not me. Anyway, that’s how I am now and it doesn’t seem to bother me what anyone thinks, especially girls, I don’t know why.

I watched my cousin’s chest gently rising and falling with her shallow breathing as she dozed. She had nice breasts, I’ll say that much for her, although her personality isn’t that nice. I think she’s a bit stuck up for her own good. Bethany’s nice, though. We always got on better, although she thinks I’m different now, too, and told me so, not long after I came back, which was only four weeks ago.

My gaze travelled downward to Sharon’s flanks. They were a bit bony from the angle I was looking at her. Her flat stomach had relaxed right down and created a hollow between her left and right groin. At two places across the top of her bikini bottom, the material didn’t even touch the skin of her loins. She was tall and lanky, always complaining about being too skinny, but my aunt always told her that she’d bloom one day without even knowing it. Personally, I think she looked okay, especially in a pair of bikinis.

Bethany had more meat on her bones. She wasn’t as tall or as pretty as Sharon was, but her figure was more developed in the breasts, hips and buttocks, a fact that had never escaped Sharon’s notice, I know, but she kept it to herself. She and Bethany got on like a house on fire. Bethany didn’t seem all that interested in boys yet, but I figured she would in a year or so.

‘Shari’,’ I called. I always called her that when I wanted something or wanted her to do something for me.’ This was the first time since we’d left port that she and I were actually quite alone together.

‘Mmmm,’ she murmured sleepily. I saw the frown on her brow already.

‘Can I have some of your tanning cream?’ I asked nicely. ‘I forgot to bring any up with me.’

‘Oh, Billy?’ She said sleepily, but with real annoyance in her tone at being asked to do something for somebody else. ‘You’re a real pain at times, do you know that?’ Then she closed her eyes and seemed to begin drifting off again.

I propped myself up on my left elbow and looked at her, wondering why she always had to give me such a hard time, no matter what it was about. Her answer annoyed me, but I didn’t say anything. I didn’t think I was asking for the world. I buried my pride for the sake of avoiding a dose of sunburn.

‘Pretty please, Shari’?’ I sort of begged her to get what I wanted.

Her eyes blinked open beneath her sunglasses. The lenses were light of colour, a yellow gold that you could see through, but they looked cool, I had to give her that. She turned her head and glared at me from beneath them then turned away and lay still. Ignoring me made me a little angry, more than annoyed.

‘Listen, you wannabe virgin slut!’ I snapped angrily, without thinking anymore. ‘Get off your lazy fucking back and give me that cream before I come over there and stuff it up your ass!’

It just came out. That was the way I thought now and that was the way I was. Sharon’s whole body instantly tensed. Her head quickly turned back to face me. Her eyes were wide and staring beneath the yellow lenses. Her mouth was open, but she wasn’t saying anything. I knew she wanted to and would as soon as she collected her thoughts from the shock of hearing her cousin speak to her like that, but for the moment, she’d been sort of struck dumb. I didn’t care what she said. I hadn’t asked for her virginity or her bank account number, just some lousy suntan cream and I didn’t figure I should be made beg for it from my own damn cousin. Her face changed then. I watched it. Anger was replacing the initial shock.

‘I don’t believe I heard you say what I know you did, Billy!’ She exclaimed angrily and in seeming disbelief. ‘I can’t believe it!’

‘Stick your beliefs up your ass and do as you’re told! Now give me the fucking cream,’ I snapped angrily, ‘before I burn like a piece of toast!’

‘Billy!’ Sharon exclaimed aghast, sitting bolt upright.

‘Shut up!’ I snapped angrily. ‘Just give me the fucking cream! I won’t ask you again! Next time, I’ll slap your ass black and blue! And if you think I won’t, you selfish lazy cunt, try me!’

That did it. Sharon’s mouth dropped open as far as it could go without falling right off her face. Her eyes misted heavily as she stared dumbfounded at me then her right hand reached down without looking and grasped the tube of cream, then, without looking at it, threw it quickly over to me. I picked it up and rolled over on my back to begin rubbing it into my chest and legs.

‘Not that hard a fucking job, was it?’ I said causally to her, ignoring her sitting not far from me like a marble statue, open-mouthed and staring. I could feel her eyes boring holes in my head as I rubbed the soothing cream into my warming skin, but I didn’t care.

‘Billy!’ She exclaimed again, finding her croaky voice. ‘How... can y—’

‘Shut up and lie back down, Sharon,’ I said casually, not looking at her. ‘With a bit of luck, it’ll be what you’ll strive to do best in your life to make yourself useful to some man.’

That really did it. She gasped twice then burst into tears. Then she got up and stormed quickly down below deck. I didn’t care. She had it coming. If she told my uncle and aunt I’d be in the shit, I knew that, but, in a strange way, even for me, I didn’t care if she did that, either. What would he do? Throw me overboard? Actually, he could belt me, I knew that, but I figured he’d figure I was too old for that now. If he did, though, I’d take it, I knew that, too. Besides, he was a lot bigger than me and I’d never resist him anyway. He’s my uncle and I love him.

But, that was the way I was now. I couldn’t help it. I just was. All of the male dominance books had left their mark on me well and truly and I liked feeling that way. I felt like a man, like a male, powerful and strong and in my rightful place, which was not to beg my cousin for a lousy tube of sun cream. Feeling like I did was like having a power over the minds of some girls, whether I actually did or not.

When I first began being like this after reading all the books and thinking deeply about their message of natural male dominance and female submission, most of the girls at college I spoke to were stunned at first, just as Sharon just was. It was as if I’d penetrated some part of their mind that controlled their speech. Some never came near me again, while some actually did, and when they did, their attitude was a lot different to what it had been in the first place. Word soon got around. Girls were more respectful to me, so I treated them the same way and they liked it. They seemed careful in the choosing of the words they used in speaking with me, too, and they could rarely hold my gaze for any length of time without looking down at their feet or the ground.

All in all, though, I liked the way they reacted to me when I behaved that way. I didn’t go around cursing them or anything. In fact, I was a pretty reserved sort of guy, I thought, overall. But if someone said something, whether it was a boy or a girl, that brought a response from me, I’d just tell it how it was with me, the way I saw it, I mean. I noticed that the boys gave me a wide berth, too. Cost me a couple of friends, but I didn’t seem to care. I made a couple of new ones who thought like I did. It was as if I had some sort of mental control over some girls when I spoke the way I felt now, or treated them like owned goods. My behaviour seemed to touch some part of their minds that knew what I was on about or where I was coming from, maybe the submissive part of their minds. I didn’t know, really, but they liked it, I could tell.

‘Sharon!’ I yelled loudly, not really expecting her to answer the first time.

‘What!’ She yelled back from down below decks. ‘Don’t talk to me!’

‘Get your horny ass back up here and rub this fucking cream into my back!’ I yelled. ‘I can’t reach it!’

I rolled over onto my belly and waited, not knowing whether she’d come or not, but I figured I’d strike while the iron was hot, so to speak. I didn’t care whether she did come, really, right then, because the warm fibreglass deck on my belly and chest was instantly making me feel very drowsy. I closed my eyes and sighed, momentarily forgetting about Sharon altogether, and just let the warm deck cook me from beneath while the sun warmed my back from above.

‘You’ve got a real hide, you know Billy!’ I heard her say angrily from the companionway. ‘Speaking to me so rudely like that and now asking me to rub cream into your back!’

I lifted myself tiredly up onto my elbows and gazed out over the bow at the beautiful blue ocean water. I could feel her eyes on my back, her anger warming my skin as well as the sun’s rays. Cousin or not, she deserved to hear what I felt like telling her.

‘I don’t want to hear that bullshit, Sharon.’ I said to the bow of the yacht, but loudly enough so that she could hear me from behind. ‘Looking after a man is what you’re going to end up spending your life doing so you may as well start practicing on me now. Now stop moaning and get up here and rub my back. Then we can get back to being friendly.’

I heard her gasp. ‘You’ve got to be joking, Billy!’ She exclaimed aghast. ‘I don’t belie—’

‘Shut up, you useless fucking girl!’ I yelled at the bow. ‘What fucking good will you ever be to any man unless you fucking well do what you’re told? Now get up here before I come back there and drag you out by the fucking hair! Just shut up and get up here! Now!’

After getting that off my chest, I laid back down on my belly, not caring whether she actually did come or not. I’d had my say and I felt better, that was the main thing. The warm fibreglass began doing its trick immediately and the heat started to suffuse my mind, along with my chest and belly and finally my groin.

The seconds ticked by into minutes and I began to doze, my imagination showing me fleeting pictures of native girls in hula skirts all dancing around their king... me. It was a nice vision, but it disappeared instantly when I felt a pair of cool hands on the skin of my warm shoulder blades and then the colder feeling of cream being squirted onto my flesh. My cousin had decided to come, in spite of the things I’d said to her. I smiled and moaned thankfully into the deck.

‘God knows why I’m doing this,’ I heard her say. ‘I should be telling da—’

‘Shut up and rub it in or fuck off,’ I told her bluntly, ‘but stop fucking whinging. No man likes a whinging fucking female. They’re as useless as tits on a bull.’

For a few seconds, I felt Sharon’s hands freeze on my back. I waited for them to suddenly disappear in another flurry of abuse, but they didn’t. They remained there for several more seconds then finally, slowly began to rub in the cream once more, but this time, without any personal narrative to go with it. I relaxed then and allowed her to do the job completely, creaming me from my neck to the waistband of my swimmers.

‘Do the backs of my legs, too,’ I told her dreamily. Her hands froze again for a few seconds while I heard her sudden intake of breath. I waited, but no words came. Instead, I felt the cold feeling of the cream being squirted onto my upper thighs and calves. Then she began rubbing it into my skin, beginning with my ankles. I groaned again gratefully and said so. ‘Good girl.’ I thanked her sincerely. ‘That’s wonderful.’

My cousin said nothing, but continued to rub the cream into my calves until it actually began to feel a bit tender. I was about to say so when her hands moved up to begin rubbing it into my left upper thigh. The swimmers I was wearing were nothing more than cut-off board shorts, with the leg openings very wide and loose. But her hands, I noticed, were not reaching any higher than where the material stopped at the bottom. I knew from painful experience that the sun’s rays somehow managed to always work their way higher than that.

‘All the way up,’ I said to her, ‘as far as you can reach.’

Again, her hands froze momentarily, but then slowly moved higher, rubbing and gently kneading the sun cream into the flesh and muscles of my upper thigh. I moved my legs apart a little to make it easier and, up until that point in time, I had not entertained one single sexual thought about my cousin or anyone else, for that matter. But then her knuckles accidentally brushed my balls. Instinctively, not expecting such a sensation, I flinched. My cousin’s hands froze again and I knew she knew what she’d done. Her breath sucked in a little quickly in a gentle gasp.

‘Sorry,’ she apologised immediately then began rubbing the other thigh, but a lot lower down, just above the knee.

‘Don’t be,’ I said. ‘It felt good. You can do it again if you like. Rub the cream on any skin you can find, anywhere. I hate sunburn, you know that.’

Once more, I settled back down fully relaxed onto the warm fibreglass decking and groaned as her hands began to dig and rub and knead the cream into my upper thighs. Slowly, she worked her way higher and after a few minutes of tentative rubbing up and down, again accidentally, perhaps or perhaps not, I think, her hands or fingers brushed my balls several times. I erected instantly against the warm fibreglass deck.

‘Mmmmm,’ I groaned. ‘Wonderful. You’ve got talented hands and fingers there, Shari’. Just let them do their own thing while you relax and know how good you’re making me feel.’

My cousin said nothing, but her hands and fingers continued massaging the cream into my upper thighs, often brushing my balls as they reached higher and higher, only this time, when they did, her hands did not freeze, but continued to work on. I lifted my hips up off the deck.

‘Drag my shorts off.’ I told her. ‘You may as well rub it into my ass. You’ve done everywhere else.’

‘Billy!’ She gasped, shocked, while my stomach muscles began to tremble from holding my hips off the deck at such an angle.

‘Take them off, you silly bitch!’ I snapped. ‘You’ve already massaged my balls! Why be shy about my ass? Now pull the fucking things down!’

She gasped again then gentle fingers grasped the waistband off my shorts and slowly drew them downward, all the way to my ankles. Then she began squirting cream on each cheek of my butt.

‘I said, take them off.’ I reminded her. ’ Were the words too fucking hard for you to understand or are you a stupid girl?’

Once again, my cousin gasped. Then, after a few minutes, she dragged my shorts away from my feet and off altogether. After a few more silent minutes, her hands gently began rubbing the cream into the cheeks of my ass. I groaned appreciatively. Then I heard her sniff.

‘Now what?’ I asked tiredly. ‘What’s the matter? And don’t fuck about. Tell me.’

‘I don’t... I don’t like you talking to me that way.’ She said emotionally.

‘I don’t give a fuck what you like.’ I told her tiredly, relaxing again onto the warm deck. ‘It’s what I like that counts with you and that’s all, and what I like right now is you rubbing that cream into the cheeks of my fucking ass. Now keep doing it.’

Immediately, her hands and fingers renewed their gentle kneading and rubbing actions on the cheeks of my butt, but I could still hear her sniffing.

‘What, Sharon?’ I said firmly.

‘You called me... stupid,’ she said quietly after a few seconds.

‘You act like it at times,’ I told her while she continued to rub my ass gently with the cream. I hadn’t failed to notice that my erection was becoming uncomfortable pressing onto the hard fibreglass deck. ‘You just not very obedient for a girl, that’s all.’

I heard the sudden intake of her breath before her hands ceased moving on my ass.

‘Obedient?’ She exclaimed, but quietly. ‘I’m not supposed to be obedient! I’m a gi—’

‘Yes you are.’ I told her firmly. ‘What else are you naturally good at, and what good will you be to any man unless you are. Jesus! No wonder I call you stupid sometimes. You’ll be lucky if you ever find a man to have you the way you are, that’s for sure.’

Sharon began crying then, softly, for several seconds, but strangely, her hands continued gently rubbing and kneading the flesh of my ass. It felt great.

‘I’m... I’m not stupid,’ she sniffed after her crying eased a few minutes later.

‘Then don’t act like it and don’t be disobedient.’ I told her.

‘I’ll find a-a man one day and fall in love,’ she said quietly without sniffing, after a few more minutes of gently rubbing my ass. I was now as hard as a rock, but it was turning into a pleasurable, but painful experience-me and the unyielding, but warm fibreglass deck and my cousin’s warm strong hands and fingers.

‘Not if you don’t do as you’re told.’ I said to her, groaning as her fingers suddenly dug hard into my flesh. ‘When are you women going to get it into your thick heads that if it wasn’t for the femininity hiding under that patch of fur between your legs, no man would ever fucking go near any of you.’

Her fingers froze at the same time as I heard her sudden intake of breath. ‘Keep rubbing,’ I told her and she did, but I knew something was coming.

‘You shouldn’t speak like that to me, Billy,’ she said quietly, seemingly gathered her shocked emotions together. ‘I’m your blood first cousin.’

‘I know.’ I said. ‘That’s why I’m trying to help you before you end up an old maid with no kids and no one who’ll ever want to love you because you don’t know your rightful place when it comes to men and women.’

Sharon was quiet for a few more minutes while she squirted more cream onto the cheeks of my ass and began to gently rub it in. The pain beneath my lower belly was becoming decidedly unbearable.

‘I won’t end up an old maid,’ she said quietly, ‘and someone will find me and love me and have kids.’

‘They’ll find you and throw you away if you don’t learn to do as you’re told.’ I said, ‘and all because you don’t know your rightful place.’

‘And where might that be?’ She asked quietly.

‘Right at the feet of your man, whoever he is, and, without being told to get there, either.’ I added.

‘You’ve changed, Billy,’ she said softly after a few minutes had passed, but she continued to dig her fingers hard into my ass. ‘I don’t think I like you anymore.’

‘I think you like me more than you ever did, actually,’ I told her with a smile in my voice. ‘You’ve massaged your own firsts cousin’s balls and ass, haven’t you? You can do my cock next, if you feel like it. How many cousins do you know hate their own cousins, but do that to them?’

Her hands froze again with the sudden intake of breath. I’d just reminded her what she’d been doing. Then they left my butt altogether, which was just as well. I felt as if I was beginning to damage the deck of my uncle’s yacht with a scar that might very well remain forever.

‘You’re horrible and disgusting, Billy!’ She snapped in a huffy tone like her old self, as if she hadn’t been handling her cousin’s personal parts at all. ‘I’ve got a good mind to tell mum and dad what you’ve said.’

‘While you’re at it,’ I added to her parting statement as I rolled quickly over onto my back. She was walking away toward the companionway to go back down below decks. ‘Tell them that you handled your cousin’s body naked and that your pretty little virgin cunt became all wet and juicy while you were doing it, but that it wasn’t really your fault. You were just turned on by the sight of my nudity, that’s all.’

Sharon spun around shocked with a lungful of air to dispel in my direction with her latest angry thoughts of me. When she saw me lying on my back, however, her face froze, but her gaze didn’t. Her eyes dropped right on my groin. I was as fully erect as I’d ever been in my life. I flexed my cock for her benefit. Her eyebrows raced up her forehead and her mouth dropped open even more widely.

‘Like it?’ I asked. ‘It’s my cock, a real one. And that’s what you’ve been thinking about while you’ve been rubbing my balls and ass. Now that you’ve seen it, what do you think?’

After almost thirty seconds, which seemed like an eternity to me, Sharon’s gaze lifted to my eyes, but not before briefly dropping back to my loins twice more between glaring daggers at me. Then she huffed speechless and spun around to quickly disappear below decks.

I grinned. All women should be spoken to like that, I decided, standing up to my full height on the deck. Somebody had to tell them the real truth, why not me? Then I walked to the deck rail and dived overboard without thinking any more of what had taken place between my cousin and I. What shall be will be was my attitude. I needed cooling off. That was all I really knew for sure right then.