The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE MALE MIND

© by Mesmerr

Chapter Sixteen

It hadn’t been easy getting back out to the yacht. The tidal surge had turned into a powerful crossing current sweep as I’d bored it up the tender’s strong, but small outboard motor and literally barged my way through the waves and finally, into the calmer backwater behind the swell and rolling, rising surf.

Bethy had been on deck and had helped by holding the tender’s mooring line while Shari’ went up the ladder first and then I handed all of our stuff up to her. I climbed up, too, then and walked the tender around to the stern and tied her there, as was the rule of it use, when finished with. Shari’ had already given Bethy the large bucketful of pretty and unusual coral shells we had both collected for her, after our swim.

Bethy had shrieked like an excited child when she’d seen how different they all were, but she had looked a little pale, I thought. Then Shari’ had disappeared below decks to have a shower while I packed everything away, as usual. I went aft, then, to plonk myself down on the park bench to relax and to think while Bethy sat on the deck beside her bucket of shells, chuckling and smiling softly, throwing the occasional shell back overboard. The park bench was my most favourite place on board for doing both.

Now, as I sat there all loose and floppy, lying along the bench on my back with a large cap covering my face, I my thoughts drifted back over the time and events Shari’ and I had shared while on the island alone.

After our second tender kiss, our lips had gently parted and I’d released her from within my arms. She’d released her hold around my waist, too, and had then stepped back a pace, but we hadn’t ceased to continue looking into each other’s eyes. I hadn’t known what to say, which was strange for me, to say the least. I always knew what to say about something, anytime. Nevertheless, that time, I didn’t. Shari’ never said anything, either. I hadn’t known if she’d wanted to or planned to, but she didn’t. We’d just stood there for a countless time, gazing silently into each other’s eyes and faces, locked deeply into our own thoughts.

Neither of us had seemed embarrassed about what had happened. I wasn’t, anyway. I suppose I should have been, kissing my own first blood cousin fully on the mouth, and even touching tongues with her, but I wasn’t. We just stood there, staring, slaves to our own hidden secret thoughts. Then finally, I’d lifted my hand and pointed to her stuff. Her gaze had seemed reluctant to leave my face, but it had. Then it slowly followed my pointing finger, looked briefly, then shifted once more slowly back to me.

When our eyes had met again, I’d seen that hers were misty and shiny, as if she had been about to cry again, but she hadn’t. She’d just nodded silently and turned, then picked up her stuff. I’d gathered the rest then and together, silently and in single file with me leading the way, we’d walked back our from the centre of the island to the golden sandy beach.

I’d placed my stuff down on the grass before the sand began to run down to the water’s edge. Shari’ had done the same. Then I’d taken off my shirt and walked down the warm Pacific water for a swim, dressed only in my board shorts. Once in, I’d looked back at the beach to see Shari’ walking down to the water, dressed in her bikini.

We’d swum and lazed about then for quite a long time, somehow always managing to stay clear and away from one another by several yards, and, as always, my gaze had continually swept the waters around us for sharks. They terrified me. I hadn’t deliberately tried to keep away from her. It just seemed to happen that way. She’d followed me out without me telling her to when I left the warm water. Then, together, and with her slightly behind me and to my left, we’d walked back up the beach and gotten dressed again.

At that time, I’d not seen Shari’s eyes since we’d left the centre of the island and she still hadn’t looked at me when we’d finished dressing. In fact, I hadn’t seen her eyes until I’d helped her step up from the tender and onto the ladder, once we’d reached the yacht. After looking down at Shari’ climbing up while she’d held the mooring line of the tender, Bethy had then looked down at me with the strangest of expressions on her face and in her eyes, but I’d let it go. I’d had enough strange thoughts of my own to deal with right then, let alone concern myself with hers.

Now, as I lay like a Kokoda Dragon, flat on my back on the park bench and soaking up the sun, I stared into the semi-gloom in the top of the floppy cap covering my face, trying to sort it all out. Strange feelings, different thoughts to the norm for me, incredibly sexual sensations, and, strangest of all was a very intense feeling of male love and family love toward Shari’ that I’d never experienced before in my life, and never believed was possible for me to feel. The large, floppy cap was my aunt’s, but it made for a good sunshade while I tried to make sense of everything that had happened.

I sighed. It was just a couple of kisses, I thought then. So what? Big deal. But the plain, disturbing fact was, it hadn’t been just a couple of kisses at all. It had been two very special kisses, and, they’d been with my first blood cousin. And they hadn’t been like any other kisses I’d ever experienced from any other girl I’d known, either, not that there’d been that many, but there’d been plenty from the few that there had been. No, the kisses with Shari’ had been so different, they’d been special and I didn’t know why, unless it was the first cousin thing.

Strangely enough, I didn’t feel in the least bit guilty over having spanked her, with the belt or my hand, for that matter. She’d deserved it. And for some reason now, the whole concept of training her to be a submissive female didn’t seem like a game any longer. I felt I was beginning to feel that I’d be training her for me. With that thought, I sat bolt upright on the park bench, but before I could explore it any further, Bethy suddenly appeared at my side, gazing down at me. She wasn’t smiling. I turned around on the park bench to make room for her to sit down.

‘Hi, Bethy’,’ I smiled, ‘how are you feeling now? Like all those shells?’

‘Did you hit Shari with one of my shells?’ She asked, strangely. She still wasn’t smiling.

‘What?’ I asked, puzzled by the question.

‘She’s all funny since you’ve come back,’ Bethy said. ‘She didn’t want to talk about the fun you had on the island, like we always do, or anything. What happened?’

‘Nothing happened,’ I lied, not liking doing it to her or anybody.

‘It did,’ Bethy said, knowing her sister and me. ‘I know it did, but she won’t talk. She’s just lying on her bed, staring upwards with a weird look on her face. I know something’s wrong or something happened. Billy, you’ve got to tell me. Please?’

My eyes narrowed. I hated being interrogated by either of them.

‘Billy?’ I queried sternly, frowning.

‘Sorry.’ She quickly apologised, ‘Sir, I mean. But what happened? Something did, I know.’

‘You know the rules, Bethy,’ I reminded her, ‘so ask Shari’. If she wants to tell you anything, she can, but I can’t. You know that.’

‘Stupid rules, I think,’ she said sullenly. ‘Who made them up, anyway?’

‘You and Shari’, if I remember correctly,’ I reminded her of that, too, ‘a long time ago when we were all kids, remember?’

‘I remember.’ She said. ‘But we’re too old for those kids rules now, I think. Don’t you?’

I grinned at her for her efforts.

‘No,’ I said, ‘and I don’t think you do, either. Do you?’

Bethy sighed deeply, lifted her shoulders with a big breath then sighed again.

‘No,’ she replied, ‘I guess not. I just feel... ’ She trailed off in what she was saying and looked away momentarily. When she looked back me, she was blushing softly, a deep shade of pink. It was beautiful. ’ I just feel... like-like you left me out, Billy-I mean, Sir, that’s all, I guess-you know, what we wanted you to do? Like you and Shari’ maybe... maybe... did stuff on the island? You know-about what-what we-you know, what we asked you to do, and I wasn’t a part of it?’

I smiled at my pretty, younger first blood cousin as she tied herself up in knots, embarrassing herself acutely along the way.

‘We mainly talked about cousin stuff, Beth’,’ I told her smiling. ‘You know, like we talked about the other day?”

‘What did you talk about, really?’ She said, her eyes widening like saucers now that she thought I was about to get into it with her.

‘You can ask Shari’ that.’ I told her. ‘There’s no reason she can’t tell you that. I just don’t want to go over it all again, that’s all.’

Bethy dropped her gaze from my eyes and looked crushed. My heart went out to her immediately. I searched my mind for something she’d consider of value to tell her.

‘Watch her getting dressed tonight,’ I told her quietly, leaning closer to make it seem like more value to her. Her eyes widened even more and a secret smile came to the corners of her mouth. ‘Wait ‘till she’s had her shower and getting dressed. Then ask her to tell you about the cousin stuff we talked about. You can tell her I said it was okay.’

‘Oh, wow!’ Bethy grinned excitedly. ‘Thanks, Bill-I mean, Sir! Thanks!’

Then off she happily went down below decks. I chuckled and lay back down, covering my face with my aunt’s cap and allowing the multitude of strange thoughts to immerse themselves into my mind and imagination, once again.

‘Billy!’ Came the loud sound of my uncle’s voice from somewhere far away. I jumped up and dropped the cap then rushed to the port side rail gate and looked down. He and my aunt were down in the water beside the yacht, clinging to the steel ladder. ‘Send down the basket!’ He called up to me.

I raced straight away to the deck locker and got out the wide, flat cane basket with the long rope coiled up inside it. We used to for hauling stuff up and down over the side of the yacht, especially, heavy things. I ran back to the rail and dropped it over then lowered it slowly down to him. Into it, one by one, he placed his and my aunt’s snorkelling equipment, as well as the video.

‘Okay!’ He called and I slowly and carefully hauled it up and onto the deck. Then I began washing the snorkelling gear with the hose and left him and my aunt to climb the ladder and get back on board. I knew he’d come up first then wait by the rail to help my aunt so I knew I wouldn’t be expected to wait there. By the time they’d both appeared beside me, I’d washed all the gear, including the video camera and was actually drying that when my uncle appeared beside me.

‘Have an interesting time on the island?’ He asked.

I couldn’t look at him right then so I didn’t.

‘Yes,’ I answered, handing him back the video to hand to my aunt. But I didn’t look at him. ‘It was okay, I guess. All these Pacific islands look the same, after a while.’

‘Yes,’ he said, ‘but you usually find something a little bit different on each one, or you find yourself doing something you’ve never done before.’

I just nodded and continued to dry the snorkelling equipment, but I still didn’t want to look up at him. I was aware of my aunt standing on the other side of me.

‘Get some good action shots?’ I asked of her, not looking up at her, either.

‘Yes, Billy, we did,’ she replied. ‘Your uncle is a “fine” cameraman.’

She chuckled then, enjoying her little joke that I was not a “fine” cameraman at all and reminding me that she’d fired me often from that exclusive job. I felt my uncle’s hand rest lightly on my shoulder just then and squeeze gently. He was always there when I needed him, I thought.

‘But you’re a hell of a boss,’ I heard him say to her, also with a chuckle of his own. Then, ‘Go below now and make us something to eat. I’m starved. There’s a good girl.’

‘Wait until I have a shower and get this salt water off me,’ she replied. ‘I hate it, you know that.’

I listened to the silence for a few moments then I heard my uncle’s voice again. It was different, quieter, and a little tense, just a little.

‘No,’ he said quietly, ‘now.’

‘Oh,’ I heard my aunt say in response. I wasn’t game to look up at either of them. I could feel the tension building, just a little, but it was. The few silent seconds it took her to respond seemed like an hour by the time she did.

‘Okay,’ she said huffily and she didn’t sound happy. Now I knew where Shari’ got it from. Then she added, ‘I’ll remember that the next time you want something when I don’t.’

Then I heard her turn and pad away across the deck in her bare feet to go below decks. My uncle’s hand had long since left my shoulder. It now settled once more back onto it. I still couldn’t look up at him, however.

‘Atilla, the Hun,’ was all he said down to me in a quiet voice that had a chuckle in it. With all the tension I had been carrying, it was the cracker I needed to set me off. I began to laugh and he did, too, for several minutes, until the lunch bell rang from down below.

‘Try and keep it together, this time, Billy-boy,’ he laughed, helping me to my feet. ‘She smarter than you, or haven’t you figured that out, yet?’

I looked up into his smiling cheeky eyes, still grinning myself. My grin faded and I felt it leave my face.

‘Yes,’ I said, ‘I have.’ Then we both started laughing again as we walked off and headed down below decks to have food prepared by the very-much-smarter-than-me Atilla-the-Hun.

For the entire time I was eating, Shari’ never looked at me once. She spoke only when my uncle or aunt addressed her about what we did on the island. She told them, without hardly looking at them, either, that we explored the island to its rainforest centre, how beautiful it was and how cool with its rainforest canopy and how we collected Bethy’s shells then had a short lunch before finally having a swim.

All these things were sort of dragged out of her, question by question, although, being the actress that she is, Shari’ seemed to make it all sound normal, except for her not looking at me and sounding a little quiet. When asked about that by my aunt, she said she was tired from all the trekking and was going to lie down after she’d eaten.

Bethy, on the other hand, was full of questions about exactly where we’d found the shells, since she planned on going to the island the next day with me to get some more. I looked up at her when she said that. It was the first I’d heard of it. My uncle noticed the look on my face and grinned at her.

‘Have you asked Billy, yet? He asked her.

Bethy’s eyes dropped immediately and she didn’t look at me. Instead, she said,

‘Well, he took Shari’ today.’ She said quietly, staring at her food. ‘I can’t help it if I wasn’t well. It’s only fair, isn’t it?’

With the last question, she looked up at me from beneath her eyebrows. I shrugged.

‘Okay,’ I smiled, ‘if that’s what you want.’

‘I do,’ she said, dropping her gaze straight away from me and back to her food.

I hadn’t missed Shari’s quick glance in my direction, but when I looked at her, she plate.

‘Tonight we’ll watch the video,’ my uncle said then. ‘We got some great action scenes and some of the local sharks, as well.’

‘Sharks?’ I exclaimed.

Shari’ and Bethy both looked up immediately. We were all terrified of being the main course on their menu. My uncle laughed and my aunt smiled.

‘Your mother scared them away,’ he chuckled, without looking at my aunt. ‘No,’ he said quickly, ‘they were far off in the distance. They never came anywhere remotely near us. Keep a look out, though,’ he added, ‘you can never be too sure.’

My aunt had stopped smiling. We all nodded then went back to eating our food. So far, my aunt hadn’t said a word, nor had she hardly looked at my uncle the entire time we’d been eating. Her face didn’t look happy, but she did look at me a few times. Her face wasn’t happy then, either. I began to feel a little uncomfortable with whatever was going on between my uncle and aunt. I didn’t know what it was, but it was something. I’d never heard her so quiet. Maybe it was because he made her fix us all lunch before her shower, I figured, and that was okay by me. That was her job, to look after us first before she took care of herself. Otherwise, what was the point of her being there at all?

Shari’ finished eating, excused herself, then got up from the round saloon table. Bethy had to get out to let her out then she sat back down and slid further around toward me. She didn’t look at me, though, just went straight back to her food. My uncle chatted away while we ate the rest of our meal and we nodded at his comments and stories of the morning’s snorkelling about how great it had been. He seemed genuinely excited and really wanted us all to want to watch the day’s video. I said I would and so did Bethy. Shari’ would, too, we knew.

I decided then that I’d had enough to eat and excused myself, got up and went back up on deck. I hadn’t been settled on the park bench with a new book any more than ten minutes when I heard a noise. I looked up, just as Shari’ reached me. She was wearing a soft, blue floral dress, which reached down to her calves. I think it was an old one of my aunts. I’d seen her wearing it a few times a while ago. She sat gingerly down beside me on the bench and looked to the deck at her bare feet. I felt her tension without her having to say a word. Looking at her, I said,

‘What?’

There was no answer for almost a minute and then,

‘Why are you taking Bethy to the island alone?’ She asked, quietly. I recognised the tone in her voice.

‘She cornered me into it,’ I defended lightly. ‘You heard her. It was the first I’d heard I was even taking her. It was her idea. And who said I was taking her alone, anyway?’

‘Well, I-I... ’ She began, but never finished.

‘Shari’, you can come if you want,’ I told her. ‘We’ll probably only be gathering coral shells. You know what she’s like on a new island.’

Shari’ nodded. She’d spent enough time with Bethy gathering seashells, to know. Then suddenly, she turned her full face to look up at me from beneath her eyebrows. Her eyes were deep, soft and milky. I was getting lost again. I could feel it, slowly, but surely.

‘If I... If I don’t go,’ she said hesitantly, ‘what else will you do?’

‘I’ve got nothing in mind,’ I told her honestly, and I didn’t. ‘Why?’

‘You’ll probab-well; you know what she’s like. She’s been pestering the hell out of me since we came back, wanting to know everything. And she’s been looking at me funny-well, not at me, personally, but “at” me, if you know what I mean?’

‘What?’ I asked her, my eyes lying outright. ‘I haven’t a clue what you mean.’

‘She’s been trying to-to—... to see me, I think.’ She said nervously. ‘What have you told her?’

‘Nothing,’ I answered. ‘Only the general stuff, like you said at the table. I did tell her we talked about cousin stuff, though, and I said she could ask you about it when you felt like telling her.’

‘Why did you tell her that?’ She almost, but not quite demanded, turning to look up at me again in the same way, but with her eyes blazing. ‘Now she’ll know, too.’

‘What’s wrong with that?’ I queried her selfishness-same old Shari’. ‘Don’t you think she’s got a right to know that stuff, too?’

‘I think... I think she’s too... Ohh, I guess so, but why couldn’t she... why couldn’t she just... find it out for herself.’

I smiled. ‘You didn’t,’ I said quietly. ‘I had to tell you, didn’t I?’

Shari’ looked further down at her feet and sighed.

‘Yes, I guess,’ she said softly. ‘I guess I-I—...I just wanted us to know, that’s all.’

‘I know,’ I said, realising suddenly that she was a little bit jealous. She didn’t have to be. I loved them both right then. ‘I want you to tell her. Okay? And why don’t you come along, too?’

‘Okay, I will,’ she agreed quietly, but reluctantly, I could tell. ‘Maybe I’ll come, maybe not,’ she then said quietly, not looking anywhere, but at her feet. ‘I’ll see how I feel. And I-I... I feel funny, Billy,’ she said softly, with a strange tone in her voice. Then she looked directly up at me with a look to match her tone of voice... strange. ‘Don’t you, too? She finished with.

Staring right into those eyes, I couldn’t lie to her.

‘Yes,’ I said honestly, ‘I do, but I’ll figure it out, don’t worry.’

‘Well, when you-when you do,’ she said, still looking at me, ‘let me know, because I... I don’t think I’ll ever sort out what “I’m” feeling right now.’

And with that, she stood carefully up on her feet, gently rubbed her backside with her right hand then walked slowly back down below decks. I sighed deeply, knowing what she was going through and feeling sorry for her, but it was sort of nice that at least I wasn’t going through it alone. Bethy suddenly appeared through the companionway as I watched the last of Shari’ disappear from my sight. Head down, she walked slowly up to me and sat down, also looking at her feet.

‘I’m sorry, Bill-err, Sir,’ she said nervously. ‘Is it okay, really? To take me to the island, I mean?’

I smiled.

‘Of course it is, Beth’,’ I said quietly. ‘As long as you promise to be a good girl?’

I will,’ she said excitedly, but kept looking at her feet.

‘Besides,’ I added, ‘Shari’ will probably come and keep you company, anyway.’

Her head spun up to me at an angle and the word was out before her glaring eyes met mine.

‘Why?’ She exclaimed, and not softly, either. ‘Why did you have to invite her, too? She went today. It’s my turn!’

‘Beth!’ I said angrily. Shut up! Do you want everyone to hear you? I didn’t invite her.’

‘But she said at the table she wasn’t going to go again, didn’t she?” Bethy almost whined at me, her eyes still glaring, but moistening now. ‘And now suddenly, she is?’

My heart went out to her, for some reason, even though I knew she was being silly.

‘She was just here talking to me, Beth,’ I said quietly. ‘I didn’t invite her. She just said that maybe she’d come or maybe she wouldn’t. She’d see how she felt in the morning. Now settle down or look out.’ I finished with sternly.

‘Or what?’ She asked accusingly, defiantly. ‘You’ll spank my butt like you spanked hers? I saw her when she changed into that dress. Her left cheek is all red. Is that why she’s maybe coming? To make sure you only spank her and not me?’

All the time she’d been speaking, Bethy had been staring right at me. By the time she’d finished, her tears were brimming and her eyes looked like two overfull goldfish bowls ready to go. She blinked then and they did, the tears running quickly down her cheeks. She wiped her eyes angrily, still looking at me. It wasn’t a nice look. She was starting to give me the shits. They both were, in fact.

‘Now listen, you stupid girl,’ I said angrily, but quietly, ‘I love you both, you know that, so stop this bullshit about putting Shari’ and I together as a team. We’re not. You and her are the most important girls in the world to me. We’re the three Musketeers. Remember? I’m your master and you’re both my special, submissive females. Remember? Both of you are. You’re really special to me now, Beth’, I mean that. I really do. You’re special.’

By the time I’d finished that quiet, angry, but honest lot, her eyes had lost their anger and had softened. Her head had lowered slightly and she now looked up at me from beneath her eyebrows. Her eyes had also suddenly cleared of their moistness.

‘Really, Billy, I mean, Sir? I’m special to you? Honest?’

I smiled warmly at her.

‘Yes,’ I said, ‘you are. Now stop all this. Okay?’

‘Okay,’ she said quietly, lowering her gaze from mine then. ‘But will you-will you...?’

‘Will I what?’ I asked, puzzled.

‘Will you... Will you, err, do it... to me, too?’ She said in almost a whisper. ‘You know-err... spank me, like you-like you did to Shari’?’

My body stirred uncomfortably. The stirring felt good, but the mental feeling that went with it was uncomfortable. I smiled at her courage to get what she wanted, even if it embarrassed and humiliated the shit out of her.

‘If you keep up this shit, I will for sure,’ I joked playfully. ‘Now go below and play with your shells before I do it right here. Go on, off you go. I want to read my book. Okay? Oh, and I told Shari’ to tell you about what I told her, so ask her. Okay?’

Bethy smiled for the first time then she grinned widely as she looked up at me then stood up. Her teeth were perfect. She had the whitest teeth of all of us. They literally shone when the sun hit them and I always reckoned I could almost see her coming in the dark.

‘Really? You did? Okay,’ she replied in her normal bubbly tone of voice. ‘But let’s get going early. Okay?’

‘Okay,’ I said, grinning at the exuberance and excitement in her voice and on her face. ‘We will. Now get going before I get you!’

‘Good!’ She piped up with jovially, adding quietly as she turned and walked away. ‘Before Shari’s gets up.’