The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE MALE MIND

© by Mesmerr

Chapter Two

I had to admit I was feeling a little edgy when my aunt and my uncle returned from shore with Bethany. Sharon had already met them and spoken with them before I had woken up after sleeping a while after the swim. I didn’t know what, if anything, she’d told them, but so far, nobody had said anything to me. I’d been awake about ten minutes now and was sitting in the saloon lounge with them all while Bethany showed Sharon and I the sea shells she’d collected from the island.

‘You should’ve come, you two,’ my uncle said. ‘The bird life was amazing. Some of them we haven’t seen before, anywhere.’

‘The colours were absolutely beautiful!’ My aunt exclaimed excitedly. ‘Tomorrow, I’m going to take the video.’

Sharon and I nodded excitedly while my aunt picked up the shells Bethany had collected and handed them to Sharon and I to look at. Sharon looked at me sideways a few times over the next half hour, but, other than that, made no verbal or silent testimony to what had gone on between us.

‘So,’ my uncle said, looking at both of us, ‘what did you do while we were gone?’

‘Slept, mostly,’ I answered for both of us. Sharon nodded in agreement.

‘You should’ve come,’ my uncle repeated. ‘You never know, you might have learned something about yourselves in anything you might have discovered.’

Again, Sharon and I just nodded. My aunt looked at both of us a little strangely then set about getting dinner ready. My uncle then began cleaning the few fish he’d caught while Bethany got up and began washing her shell collection in a bucket of fresh water. I got up and walked up on deck then sat on the deck rail and watched the beautiful water change colours every now and then.

‘I could’ve told them,’ Sharon said quietly beside me as she sat down next to me. ‘But I didn’t.’

‘I don’t give a flying fuck what you could’ve done.’ I answered, not looking at her. ‘You didn’t, because it felt right not to, didn’t it?’

Sharon was silent for a few minutes before she finally answered. ‘I don’t know why I didn’t,’ she replied quietly, ‘but you shouldn’t talk so rudely to me, that’s all. I’m your sister.’

She had always thought of herself as that and had told me many times when we were growing up. ‘You’re a fucking girl.’ I reminded her. ‘Cousin, or not, you’re still a fucking girl, aren’t you?’ It wasn’t really a question. She was silent for a few minutes and then answered quietly.

‘Yes,’ she said, and that was all she said.

After a few more minutes of silence I spoke. ‘But are you an obedient girl?’ I asked with a smile in my voice.

‘Don’t!’ She huffed then stood up off the rail.

‘An old maid is what you’ll be,’ I reminded her, ‘if you don’t learn how.’

‘Billy!’ She hushed me down in tone, as if my aunt or my uncle might hear. ‘I won’t! I told you, now stop talking like that.’

‘You’re not even an honest girl,’ I told her.

‘I am!’ She hushed me again. ‘I’m honest! You know that! I’m always honest!’

‘Did you like the sight of my cock?’ I asked quickly.

‘I-Billy! Don’t!’ She hushed, making ready to leave.

‘See?’ I reminded her. ‘An honest girl would answer truthfully. You’ll be an old maid with no kids for sure.’

‘Billy! Don’t!’

‘Well?’ I pressed. ‘Did you?’

‘I-I...err-Billy! Please?’

‘Dishonest,’ I said, ‘is what you are. And you’ll be a dishonest old maid with no kids.’

‘Billy! Please? Yes! I did! Okay?’

‘Did it hurt to be honest?’

‘Yes!’ She snapped angrily. ‘Now stop talking about that!’

‘Do you like being an honest girl?’ I asked her then.

‘Yes!’ She snapped. ‘And I am honest!’

‘Did it make you feel useful as a female being obedient to me?’

‘Yes! Now, stop it!’

‘And was your pretty virgin pussy all wet when you went below?’

‘Billy, stop it!’ She snapped angrily, but quietly. ‘I’m going!’

‘Fuck off, then.’ I said causally then turned and watched her angrily disappear below decks. I didn’t say it nastily. I just said it. That just how I am now. I only say what I mean and I only mean exactly what I say-no confusion that way. It’s simple and directly to the point.

I remained at the deck rail for about another ten minutes before once again going back down to the saloon. Sharon was in the forward cabin with Bethany. My uncle was in the kitchen helping my aunt get dinner ready.

‘Thought you might have gone ashore after all.’ My uncle said with a grin. My aunt just looked at me funny for a few seconds then went back to her cooking preparations.

‘Maybe tomorrow,’ I said. Feel a bit lazy today.’

‘Good idea,’ my uncle said. You and Sharon can both come. We’ll make it a real family out discovering new things on this deserted island. What do you say, Billy?’

‘You never know,’ I answered with a grin. My aunt looked at me funny again then turned back to her preparations once more while my uncle began rattling pots and pans. The two of them in the galley at once made it look smaller than it actually was.

I went back up on deck and sat back down at the rail, looking at the island. About ten minutes later, Bethany came up on deck and sat down beside me, her face looking very serious.

‘Swallow one of your shells, Bethy?’ I grinned, but her face didn’t smile.

‘What have you been saying to Shari’, Billy?’ She asked seriously.

I shrugged my shoulders. ‘Nothing, really.’ I replied. ‘Just told her a few home truths and men and women. Some things that you should know, too, when you get a bit older.’

‘When I get older?” Bethany exclaimed, raising her eyebrows. ‘I’m almost as old as Shari’ is right now and you know it.’

‘Yes, you are.’ I said. ‘I keep forgetting how much you’ve grown.’ And with that, I let my gaze drop to her breasts for a joke.

‘Billy! Stop it,’ she joked in mock shock and dismay. Bethy had a great sense of humour, most of the time. ‘Seriously, Billy, what did you say to Shari’? She seems to have gone all quiet now. Mum asked her what was wrong, but she just said she was tired. I know she doesn’t believe her. Shari’ said the same thing when I asked her, but I don’t believe her, either.’

‘There you go then,’ I said, shrugging my shoulders again. ‘What can I tell you? If she won’t tell you than I can’t. That wouldn’t be honest, would it?’

Bethy glared at me, but knew what I was getting at. That was the rule. None of us liked to break confidences. Had something to do with being raised on a yacht, I think.

‘Well, tell it to me,’ she said then. ‘I’ll be old enough in a couple of months. No time like the present.’

I looked at my youngest cousin’s smug face that looked victorious on the premise that she had outsmarted me. Then I grinned.

‘It was about the birds and the bees, Bethy,’ I grinned. ‘You know only your mum and dad can tell you about that stuff.’

‘God, Billy,’ she exclaimed, ‘what am I, six years old all of a sudden? You said you thought I seemed much older now.’

‘You do, too.’ I defended, looking briefly at her chest. ‘You’ve got a woman’s tits, I can tell you that.’

‘Billy, don’t. Mum or dad might hear you.’ She shushed me quietly, but emphatically.

‘You wanted to hear about things I said to Shari’,’ I said to her.

‘You told her she had nice breasts?’ Bethy queried, knowing hers were twice as big as Shari’s.

‘No, but I spoke to her like that about other things more personal, things that I can’t tell you. You’ll have to ask her. Sorry, Bethy. You know how it is with all of us and secrets.’

She nodded, knowing exactly what I meant, then she sighed, defeated. Then suddenly, her face brightened up and a gleam came to her eyes that I hadn’t seen there before.

‘Did you-did you really mean it about... about my breasts?’ She asked hesitantly.

I smiled sincerely at her so she’d know I wasn’t fibbing. ‘Of course I did. In fact, I’d like to see them in the flesh if you’d like to show them to me one day. I bet they’d look really sexy. The rest of your growing body, too, if you like.’

‘Billy! Don’t say that! We’re cousins! Remember?’ Bethy shushed me, but I could tell she was flattered. She was also embarrassed, too. Her face had suddenly gone an instant crimson. Then she got up quickly. ‘I have to help mum,’ she said. Then she spun on her heels and disappeared down below.

I sighed and went back to gazing at the beautiful ocean. Fifteen minutes later, Shari sat down cross-legged beside me. She was wearing tight shorts now, white ones, and a chocolate brown tank top with no sleeves.

‘What did you tell Bethy?’ She demanded quietly, but angrily. I turned to stare directly into her hostile face.

‘Shari’,’ I began, ‘I didn’t tell her anything. You know how it is between us, how it’s always been? She’s just teasing you if she said I did.’

‘She said you spoke to her about very personal things you said to me.’

‘I didn’t.’ I grinned, knowing Bethy had been only trying to bait her to get some information. ‘She’s trying to get you to admit stuff to her, that’s all. You know her. She can’t stand not knowing a secret. Besides, if I had told her anything, all I could’ve said was that you were dishonest, that’s all.’

‘Im not... dishonest!’ Shari’ began emphatically, but quickly shushed herself down. ‘Don’t keep saying that. I’m not!’

‘Then why don’t you admit the truth to a simple question?’ I asked her casually as if I didn’t care at all, and I didn’t, actually.

‘What question?’ She snapped, looking quickly right and left.

‘Did you like the sight of my cock?’ I said, looking calmly at her face, which instantly turned a bright red.

‘Billy!’

‘Honest or not?’ I pressed her.

‘Billy! I-I—...ohh—’ She stammered and again looked both ways about us.

‘Dishonest,’ I said, ‘like I’ve told you already.

‘Yes!’ She blurted out in a hushed whisper. ‘Satisfied now?’ Then she swivelled her head left and right again, then looked back her feet then briefly up at me.

‘And was your pretty cunt all juicy from seeing it and rubbing my balls and ass?’ I pressed her again.

‘Billy, don’t!’ She shushed.

‘Dishonest bitch,’ I hushed her back.

‘Don’t, Billy! Don’t say that! Don’t call me that! I’m not! I’m not.’

Her tears welled up in her eyes and her face was flushed a dark red.

‘Well, was your cunt wet or not? Tell the truth if you can anymore.’

‘I told you the truth!’ She shushed me angrily.

‘Only about enjoying the sight of my cock when it was stiff,’ I said. ‘Not about how wet your pretty cunt was from touching me and seeing my cock all hard like that.’

‘Billy! Please!’ She begged me emphatically, but I figure she deserved whatever she was feeling for being dishonest with me as well as herself.

‘Wet or dry?’ I pressed her mercilessly. ‘Truth or lies again?’

‘Billy! Please?’

‘Fuck off, you dishonest bitch,’ I said uncaringly.

That was it. The dam broke. She covered her face with her hands and began to cry.

‘Was your cunt wet or dry?’ I pressed her for her own sake.

In the middle of her tears, she answered without looking at me or discontinuing her crying.

‘Wet,’ she got out.

‘That didn’t hurt, did it?’ I asked. ‘Don’t you feel good now for telling the truth to me as well as yourself?’

‘No!’ She blurted out. ‘I don’t! And you shouldn’t talk like that, so rudely! It’s awful!’

‘Shut up crying or your mum will know you’ve been doing it,’ I told her firmly.

‘She already knows I’m upset,’ Shari’ said. ‘She’s going to talk to you and see if you know if anything upset me while they were away.’

‘They won’t get anything out of me,’ I said. ‘That’s our business, yours and mine, right?’

‘Yes,’ she answered, wiping her eyes, ‘yours and mine, and not Bethy’s either. Remember? No matter what she says. If you tell her what I just said I’ll die. Billy, please? Tell me you won’t tell her what I just admitted to you? Tell me? Tell me?’

‘You don’t have to hear me say it,’ I reminded her of our secret childhood rules. ‘That’s our way, you know that.’

‘Yes,’ she sniffed, still wiping her eyes. Then, after a few minutes, she spoke again, softly, quietly, and not looking at me. ‘Billy, have you ever... ever... you know... done it with-with a-a girl.’

‘I’d be breaking the rule we were just talking about if I were to tell you that, wouldn’t I?’ I asked, surprised that she had.

‘But I’m your cousin?’ She exclaimed surprised. ‘We can share secrets like that. That’s what we said when we were little, remember?’

‘No,’ I said, ‘that would be breaking the rule and you know it, besides, what have you ever shared with me on a personal note like that, except to yell at me and make me feel silly at times?’

‘I have!’ She said hushed. ‘I just did, didn’t I? When I told you I... I liked your-your... you know?’

‘My cock?’

‘Yes!’ She said, quickly looking around. I hadn’t lowered my voice when I’d said it.

‘Say it,’ I pressed her.

‘Billy!’

‘Say it, I said. Are you an obedient girl or not? Well? Are you?’

‘Yes! Your-your cock!’ She hushed quietly, leaning toward me as she spoke.

‘And what else, apart from that have you shared?’

‘You know,’ Shari’ whispered, going red in the neck and face again.

‘What?’ I pressed her.

‘I told you I was... I was... wet,’ she finally got out.

‘Yes, you did, didn’t you?’ I agreed.

‘Yes, I did! Now tell me! Have you ever-you know... done it with a girl?’

‘Yes,’ I said. ‘I have.’

‘Billy! Really? Jesus! Really? You have? No!’ She said, seemingly aghast at the news of the loss of my virginity.

‘Beats masturbating all the time,’ I said dryly.

‘Billy! Don’t say that?’ She said, shocked at the use of the word.

‘Christ, Shari,’ I said, ‘I haven’t stolen the crown fucking jewels. I just laid a girl, that’s all.’

‘Billy! You didn’t! Did you? You have? You have! Jesus, Billy! You have? Really?’

‘For Christ’s sake, Shari’, fuck off, will you?’ I snapped, getting sick of her amazed and incredulous tone of voice, as if she’d suddenly discovered that margarine worked better on a piece of bread instead of engine oil. She quietened down immediately then and didn’t look at me. A few minutes later, she up and left, saying she was going to set the table. I was glad to see her go.

I felt really strange then, as if I’d lost some of my power through telling her my secret. I hadn’t told anyone I’d lost my virginity, except one girl, and I really didn’t have to tell her, she was there with me at the time with her legs in the air. I lay back down on the warm deck, wishing I hadn’t told her anything and waited for my aunt to ring the little dinner bell from down below.