The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE MALE MIND

© by Mesmerr

Chapter Twenty

‘I love him like a son, too, but something’s wrong, I can sense it. Can’t you? He’s changed so much to what he was before he left.’

I heard my aunt say that very clearly as I rolled over in my bunk, after taking a nap. I had talked to Shari’ and Bethy for almost two hours while they’d both sat before me completely nude. By the time I’d finished all I felt like saying, they had both become used to being utterly naked before me, and, sitting with their hands clasped behinds their backs, for the most part. They’d had a lot of questions. Shari’ had told Bethy everything I had told her about the “cousin” stuff until Bethy had finally had her curiosity satisfied.

When we’d heard the sound of the tender’s outboard coming back, the girls had hurriedly put on their bikinis, but it hadn’t been the mad rush and panic it had been before. They were used to being nude in front of me now and had just casually reached around and retrieved their swimmers while still seated. Then, giving me a wide-legged view of their completely visible pubic hair and pussies, they slipped into their bikini bottoms. They’d smiled coyly while they dressed and had been fully clothed again in no time.

I’d left them to their own entertainment, then, after telling them to help my aunt and uncle unload the tender. Then I’d gone below to catch up on some missing sleep and try to relieve the ache between my legs while the girls weren’t around. I had. Shari’ and Bethy had agreed, naturally, to do what I’d told them to do. Their submissiveness, they really seemed to understand, now. The next thing I knew was becoming aware of my aunt’s raised voice.

‘He was just a boy. Now he’s a young man, a young adult man. And you’re over-reacting, I think,’ I heard my uncle answer her, with a familiar chuckle in his voice.

They were in the saloon lounge talking, just beyond my cabin door. Normally, they didn’t talk much when they knew we were below decks. I could only figure they’d forgotten I was there. I was sure the girls would have told them I was sleeping when they’d returned to the yacht.

‘How can you say that?’ My aunt’s voice queried in a demanding tone. ‘You know how he’s been since he’s come back? He’s so bloody different and he’s more grown up than they are, too. Now they’re treating him like a bloody King-can you believe that? They’ve always fought like cats and dogs. Now they’re always hanging around him and getting him drinks and looking all girlish and stupid whenever he looks at them.’

Me, I figured out quickly-they were talking about me, or my aunt was, at any rate. It didn’t take a rocket scientist and it didn’t sound good.

‘That’s all right.’ My uncle answered her, still with a smile in his voice. ‘And you’re right, he’s grown up, but that’s all. Nothing to get too excited about. All young men go through that stage.’

‘Stage? Stage, my ass!’ My aunt said with a hiss of incredulousness. ‘I told you what Shari’s backside looked like when I saw her changing before. It was black and blue, for Christ’s sake! Bethy’s is probably the same! You call that a bloody stage?’

My heart sunk. They knew. Now I was really in the shit. I listened, already wondering how long it would take me to swim back to the mainland. I calculated quickly that I’d be somewhere around fifty-seven years old, plus or minus the local tides and ocean currents, by the time I made final landfall, and that’s only if the sharks hadn’t put me on their menu, first.

‘Don’t worry about it,’ my uncle answered her, sounding as if he was trying to play it all down and diffuse her mounting anger toward me. ‘It’s probably just harmless mucking about between energetic young people of the opposite sex.’ My uncle had a hint of annoyance creeping into his voice, I noticed. ‘You know they all fight and squabble all the time? They always have and they probably always will.’

I wondered then if his annoyance was with me or my aunt’s demanding and accusatory tone.

‘Harmless mucking about?’ My aunt exclaimed, again with an incredulous tone in her voice. ‘How can you say that? Jesus! What’s the matter with you? He’s smacked her bottom! And probably Bethy’s, too! That’s not normal play for energetic teenagers! I don’t care what you say! He’s smacked them! He’s touched them!’

‘Shut up!’ My uncle suddenly snapped angrily at my aunt.

Oh!’ She gasped.

I was as surprised as I figured she’d be, right then. I don’t think I’d ever heard my uncle take that firm a tone with her before, ever.

‘What?’ My aunt replied, sounding surprised at first then sounding angry. ‘What did you say?’

‘I said, shut up!’ My uncle repeated, and, just as angrily. ‘He hasn’t touched them! And don’t say he has! He’s just strong-willed, that’s all-just like his father!’

‘His father was a bully and you know it!’ My aunt then said angrily.

‘He wasn’t a bully!’ My uncle snapped angrily back at her. I heard something get slammed down hard onto something just as hard-probably his cup on the saloon table. ‘And if my brother was a bully, then why were they so damn happy all the time? He couldn’t have bullied her too much. He just brought her back into line whenever she got a bit stroppy, that’s all! Most of the time, and probably because of that, they were a perfect couple-always happy! They were always so damn happy together! Weren’t they?’

After what seemed like a long silence, my aunt answered, sounding a little subdued, but only a little.

‘Yes,’ she said, ‘they were. But that didn’t mean it was okay to be that strong-handed with her! You were never like that with me and I—!’

‘You two were close!’ My uncle said blasted at her. ‘Did she ever complain or whinge to you about the way he treated her? Did she? No, she didn’t! Did she? Did she?’

‘No! But that doesn—!’

‘Maybe I should have been that strong-handed with you?’ My uncle snapped icily, cutting her off in mid-stream.

I was hearing new and unexpected things about my parents for the first time in my life. The tears came quickly, but didn’t flow. Nevertheless, I was still choked up at the mention of them and how happy they’d been together. The perfect couple, my uncle had called them-the perfect couple.’

‘I’ll have a quiet word with him,’ my uncle said then, the anger setting away from his voice now. ‘He’ll be okay. You’ll see.’

‘You’d better bring him into line!’ My aunt then snapped angrily. ‘Or I will! Somebody has to straighten him out before he gets right out of control! They’re your daughters, too, remember?’

‘Don’t talk like that about him!’ My uncle suddenly yelled at her. ‘How’d you like me to fucking-well straighten you out right now over this fucking table? Huh? Just like my brother would have?’

‘Don’t you talk to me like that!’ My aunt shouted back at him, a hint of fear sounding in her voice. ‘You’re not like your brother! You know that!’

‘I am and I’m not, but we were still brothers! Remember that!’ My uncle snapped angrily back at her. ‘And if I have to, I’ll fucking tune you right up! Now get up on deck! I want to talk to him!’

‘No! Do it later! I’ve got to coo—!’

‘Fuck off, I said!’ My uncle suddenly yelled angrily. ‘Get out!’

‘Oh!’ My aunt gasped, shocked to the core. I heard silence for a few moments and then finally, the sound of soft crying.

‘Go up on deck and relax with the girls,’ my uncle said then, not as angrily, but still with only a little tenderness in his voice. ‘And don’t say anything to them or ask them any questions or you’ll really have trouble with me. Understand? I’ll talk to them both later.’

‘What’s the-what’s the... matter with you?’ My aunt sniffed between sobs. ‘You’ve never spoken to me like that... in all the years we’ve been married.’

I waited for my uncle’s reply, expecting him to weaken with her crying.

‘Maybe I should have,’ he told her with a long, tired sigh, still with only a hint of tenderness in his voice for her tears. ‘Maybe I should have.’

I was amazed. He’d told her off, well and truly. Wow! I muttered quietly under my breath, sounding like Bethy to myself. My admiration for my uncle had just taken a definite leap upwards. My aunt’s sobbing had intensified a little, but now quieted. A few moments later, I heard the sound of her weight creaking the steps as she climbed the companionway and went up above decks to join Shari’ and Bethy. My uncle then rattled around in the galley, I knew. He always made himself a cup of coffee before undertaking a task he didn’t want to do, like mend the sails or clean the bilges or talk with us about something we’d done wrong. A few minutes later, a gentle knock sounded on the cabin door. They had both known I was there all the time. I sat up. My heart was pounding.

‘Come in,’ I said quietly, looking down at the sheets. I brought my knees up to my chest and wrapped my arms around them.

‘Hey, Billy, boy,’ my uncle said, smiling with his voice as he sat down on Shari’s bunk opposite and sipped his coffee.

I glanced over at him and half-smiled then looked back down at my feet.

‘I suppose you heard all that lot?’ He asked quietly.

I nodded, but said nothing.

‘Can’t really blame her,’ he said. ‘She’s a mother, that’s all, and a bit frightened, I guess.’

‘I’m not a pervert or a rapist,’ I said defensively under my breath, not looking at him.

‘I know that, son,’ he said quietly. ‘Nobody is saying you are. She’s just behaving like a typical woman and mother, that’s all. She always does that whenever she sees Shari’s backside is black and blue.’

He chuckled and waited. Finally, I turned my head and looked at him, knowing he’d be smiling along with his little attempt to ease the tension. I couldn’t smile back and turned away.

‘I know you wouldn’t do the wrong thing, as you saw it, son,’ he said then. ‘And I also know you a little bit better than I think you realise. If the girls got a spanking then I’m sure they deserved it. God knows, I want to spank Shari’ myself, sometimes.’

I nodded, but said nothing. It always choked me up whenever he called me, “son”.

‘Bill, you don’t know this because we’ve never really talked about it, but your father was just like you are now, or the way you seemed to have changed into,’ he said quietly. ‘strong-minded, level headed, and he didn’t take no truck with women in general, especially with your mother mucking him about if it threatened their normally happy marriage with fights or arguments. She was a lovely girl-a little high-spirited at times, but a lovely girl and the perfect wife for him. She really loved him and he loved her fiercely.’

So, I was just like my dad, after all, I thought. My mum was high-spirited and my dad kept her in line so they could always be happy. My eyes began to sting. And they had really loved one another properly, like two people should love each other. I blinked and my eyes stung some more.

‘In fact, son,’ he went on, a little more quietly, ‘the more I see you lately and the way you’re behaving, the more you remind me of your dad. He was my baby brother and I still miss him today, just like you.’

I nodded, but didn’t look at him. I couldn’t. So I blinked instead and wished I hadn’t. My eyes stung some more. I turned my head right away from him to face to side of my bunk.

‘Billy... I love you, son,’ he said, his voice full of emotion. ‘I just want you to know that. And I trust you one hundred percent with Shari’ and Bethy.’

Fuck, I couldn’t take much more of this, I knew. I nodded, but didn’t look over at him. I blinked again and accepted the stinging as my just reward, instead. Then I tried to speak.

‘I... love them... too.’ I managed to croak out thickly, still not turning to face him.

‘I know you do, son,’ he said, his voice full of warmth and love for me. ‘I know you do. That’s why I’m not worried, like your aunt is. She’s a woman and doesn’t understand you. That’s all. But I do. Understanding you, is easy, Bill. I always have, and more so, now. You’re just like your dad, and probably even more so, in every way. He was a good man, my brother and your dad, Bill-a very good man. Your mother loved him so much. She really did.’

God, I was fucking dying. I wished to Christ I had a mental picture of them so I could remember their happy faces so much in love with one another. All this love I wasn’t used to, coming so thick and fast. I needed to speak to try and ease the pain. My heart was bursting or breaking, I wasn’t sure which. Then, after a few goes at trying to talk, I finally succeeded, in a fashion.

‘I-I did, too... I think,’ I croaked out stupidly as the stinging tears rolled freely down my cheeks. ‘Or I-I would have, if... if I’d... known him. I do... now, too. I just-I just... can’t... remember, sometimes... anytime. I want to, but... I can’t.’

I’d almost had it. I felt wretched.

‘Son?’

I just nodded that I was okay, hoping he’d get the message and didn’t come over to my bunk then put his hand on my shoulder, like he did sometimes when he knew I needed it. I know I’d love it, I always did. But if he did, I’d crack up and blubber like a baby, I knew that. I didn’t want to do that in front of him.

‘I know, son.’ He then said very quietly. ‘You know, Bill, it might surprise you to know that even I have a good cry every now and then about your dad because I miss him so much. It’s okay to do that sometimes, even when you’re an old adult, like me.’

I nodded, not wanting to take him at his word, literally, but my tumbling emotions were threatening to take over and do it for me, any second.

‘I...I...—’ I tried unsuccessfully to get out, but couldn’t then decided to have another go because I felt like saying it, even though I knew what it would do to me. ‘You’re my-my... dad, now,’ I croaked emotionally. I... I love him... and I... I... love you, too... so much.’

I felt his warm hand on my shoulder before I knew it. It squeezed me gently. My eyes stung madly. Then he pulled me to him softly and hugged me. I resisted a little, but it was no use. I needed to be there, I guess, even though he shouldn’t have done that and I wished he hadn’t. I felt myself lean into his chest and then fell to pieces in my loving uncle’s arms within a few seconds. And there he held me to him, with his hand cupped around the back of my head, cradling me like a baby while I sobbed not-too-silently against his shirt for several minutes. He seemed to know just when to let me go and he did, quietly moving back to sit on Shari’s bunk opposite and sip his coffee while I sniffed myself back to some semblance of reality and dignity in front of him.

‘Don’t worry about your aunt, son,’ he said quietly, getting up from Shari’s bunk, ‘I’ll take care of her when the time is right. I guess I’ve just been putting it off for the sake of peace and waiting for the right time. I knew it was coming, though, when I saw you behaving like your dad used to, and after you talked to me, as well, and told me how you felt about women and things.’

I nodded, but couldn’t look at him. We all had our cross to bear, I figured. I had enough of my own, right then.

‘You take care of my girls, Bill,’ he said quietly, ‘I trust you with their happiness and their lives. You know that. And I’ll take care of your aunt. Deal?’

I nodded, but he didn’t go.

‘Deal?’ He repeated quietly.

I turned and looked up at him. He was smiling softly and holding his right hand out for me to take in my own then shake like the man he thought of me as. My dad would have looked at me like that, too. I’m sure-if he could have. Maybe he was, from someplace far away and smiling, too? Who knows? I took it and squeezed. My uncle did, too and my eyes stung painfully.

‘I love you as much as I loved my baby brother-your dad, son,’ he said tenderly, looking down at me, all misty-eyed, ‘and I always will, Billy, boy-no matter what. I always will.’

The sheer weight of my tears forced me to look down from his strong, loving face while my heart ached and breaked, and my eyes stung like fucking hell. Then he released my hand from his warm one and was quickly gone from the cabin, gently closing the door on his way out. I lay back down then with an exhausted sigh and reached behind me for the pillow to cover my face, hoping it wasn’t going to become a daily habit. It was too hard on my fucking eyes.