The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE MALE MIND

© by Mesmerr

Chapter Five

After beaching the tender, my uncle told me to plant the hook well up on the beach. I didn’t need him to tell me that and wondered why he had. We’d been boating together for as long as I could remember. After doing that, I turned to walk back and help with the basket in which my aunt had stored the food for lunch, but my aunt had already begun to walk away toward that part of the lagoon where the reef was breaking. She loved snorkelling and still looked good in her one-piece swim suit. Her flippers and mask with its breathing pipe dangled from her hands as she plodded her way through the warm soft sand.

I looked at my uncle as I reached the side of the tender and took the basket of food then waited for him to get the video. Together then, side by side, we walked after my aunt toward the reefed edge of the beautiful lagoon. The silence between us was deafening, alerting me to what was coming. I’d been there before whenever he had something on his mind he intended to discuss with me so I plodded through the sand trying to follow my aunt’s footsteps and waited. I didn’t have to wait long.

‘Billy,’ he began seriously, ‘your aunt has asked me to try and find out why you’re acting so differently these days.’

I said nothing, just continued to try and step into each of my aunt’s footsteps. It was easy. I was taller now.

‘You have to admit, you are, though, a bit,’ he said next. ‘Don’t you think?’

That was it in a nutshell, I thought right then. I wasn’t thinking, I was feeling. ‘Yes, I answered. ‘I feel differently about most things since going away to school. I can’t help it and I can’t explain it. I just am.’

‘That’s okay, Billy,’ he said in a compassionate tone of voice, as if he’d been there himself and understood where I was coming from. ‘It happens like that, at times, especially when you first move away from your home. Sometimes it takes a bit of getting used to, I guess.’

‘It didn’t take long,’ I told him honestly. I had always been that way with him and didn’t see the need to change now. ‘I can’t explain it, that’s all.’

‘Was it a girl?’ My uncle then asked quietly.

‘No.’ I answered. ‘It was all about me and the way I think, or the way I feel, rather, about them.’

‘Oh?’ My uncle said, sounding surprised. ‘Did one hurt you, Billy? You know, break your heart?’

I laughed spontaneously. ‘No.’ I said. ‘Nothing like that. Probably the opposite, actually, but I don’t mean anything by the way I feel now. It’s just how I feel.’

‘What do you mean, son?’ He asked, sounding concerned, as well as puzzled. He only ever called me son whenever he thought one of the girls had hurt my feelings over something, like the first time they had both seen my cock when I’d walked into their cabin looking for a towel and thinking they were somewhere else. The forward cabin was closest to the shower in those days.

Sharon had asked, ‘Why are you different down there to dad?’

Then she’d laughed and had been looking right between my legs when she had. Bethy had laughed then, too. I didn’t know what they’d been laughing at, but figured she must have known what she was talking about or she wouldn’t have said it.

We were all young at the time, me, more so than them, mentally, I think because I cried and ran to my cabin to hide. I wouldn’t come out at all, ever, except that my uncle came in after my aunt couldn’t get me to leave. Eventually, I overcame my embarrassment and told him, but I couldn’t look at him. Within minutes, he’d set me straight about why we looked differently between the legs. He had been circumcised and I had not been. I had a foreskin and he did not. That was what Sharon had laughed at in her innocence.

My uncle had gone on to tell me that my father, his brother, was intending to have me done, but was killed along with my mother before it could be arranged. One of those things, I guess. Anyway, after that, I was right. That was the first time he had called me son, but he had on several occasions after that as I had been growing up. I appreciated the sentiment and love behind the word whenever he used it. On that first occasion, he had restored my dignity that had been shattered by Sharon’s laughter.

‘Well,’ I said, ‘I just feel as if the man should be the head of the house, that’s all. Actually,’ I corrected myself, ‘I feel he should be the male of the house, and that the women should be respectful of that fact. After all, we’re the ones who have to go to work and support them and protect them and provide for them, not because we have to, but because we want to, that’s all, I feel.’

My uncle was silent for a few moments while we trudged along through the warm sand.. Then we stopped as my aunt turned and began to walk into the crystal clear water of the pacific. He brought up the video and captured her entry then put in down by his side and looked at me.

‘I think most men feel like that,’ he said, looking right into my eyes. I felt strange right then. ‘And we are... most of the time, anyway.’

When he said that, my uncle’s eyes left me and took on a far away look for a few moments before he looked back at me.

‘I know I do,’ he added when his eyes settled fully back into mine. ‘Most of the time I am,’ he then added further and grinned.

I shifted my gaze to watch my aunt splashing her flippers along the surface of the water. He followed my gaze and then looked back at me. I could feel it so I looked right at him again.

‘You don’t think so?’ He asked.

‘You always do what she tells you,’ I said without thinking, telling it how it was, ‘even if you don’t want to. I remember.’

‘That’s just for the sake of peace on those occasions,’ he defended lightly.

‘But she shouldn’t tell you what to do at all,’ I continued, telling it how it was, or how I saw it, at least. ‘You should tell her. That’s how it’s supposed to be, isn’t it, when you’re the head of the house?’

‘But that’s for the sake of peace, I told you,’ he defended a little more than lightly this time.

‘Why should she disturb the peace at all?’ ‘I asked sincerely, looking right into his eyes. ‘She’s supposed to keep the peace, isn’t she, and make a home more peaceful because she’s in it?’

He looked out at my aunt splashing along the surface like a noisy seal and then his eyes came back to me. Then he sighed deeply. His eyes fell from my gaze to the fine warm golden sand at our feet.

‘You’ll understand when you get a bit older, Billy,’ he said quietly, his face serious all of a sudden. ‘It’s about getting on, that’s all. A man can’t always have what he wants in a woman, or from her, either.’

‘Why?’ I asked genuinely.

He looked up at me. ‘Because you can’t, that’s all.’ He sighed.

‘I can and I will.’ I said, feeling a little embarrassed for him all of a sudden.

‘I think you’ll find that if you try to, Billy, you won’t have any woman in your life and times for long.’

‘I’ve already tried it,’ I said, ‘and I have several women in my life-not serious or anything.’ I added hastily, ‘but they’re there and I’m the boss of them, not the other way round, and I don’t try and keep the peace, they do, or they can fuck off.’

My uncle’s gaze snapped right to mine. He hated the use of swearing. His eyes hardened and his jaw set, but I didn’t care. He started this heart to heart father-son type talk and I wasn’t going away now until I’d had my say.

‘Who’s been talking to you about this, Billy?’ He asked seriously as he studied my face.

‘Nobody.’ I said. ‘I just feel differently now, that’s all.

‘Billy, you can’t talk to women or girls like that. You’ll only upset them, that’s all. Then you won’t have much peace in your house, I can tell you that.’

Again, my uncle turned his face to gaze at my aunt splashing along the glistening surface of the Pacific Ocean. Then again, he turned back to face me. I had waited until he’d done so before speaking.

‘I’ll talk to them however they make me feel like talking to them at the time,’ I told him honestly. ‘But I’d never swear at them for no reason. But if I did and they didn’t like it, they can just fuck off.’ I said again. ‘I don’t care, even if I like them. I’m the head of my house, not them.’

His eyes hardened again at the sound of my swearing. Then strangely, he smiled and nodded his head.

‘Now I know what’s bugging Sharon,’ he smiled. ‘Have you spoken to her like that?’

For the first time, I felt fear then. I couldn’t hold his gaze and looked down at the golden sand.

‘Not to be nasty to her,’ I told him, looking back up at him, my face starting to sweat and not because of the sun. ‘I love her like a sister. You know that. It was only because she was being unfair and selfish, like you know she can be, at times. I just said what I felt at the time, that’s all.’

‘What exactly did you say to her, Billy?’ He asked then. I held his piercing gaze, somehow.

‘I said that she should be obedient, that’s all.’ I answered him. ‘And that she should stop being so self-centred and start working on being found pleasing by some male or she’d never end up with married with a husband and have any kids.’

My uncle laughed suddenly from his belly. ‘No wonder you pissed her off, boy,’ he grinned. ‘Have you read the book, “How to win friends and influence people?"’

‘I don’t care to win friends,’ I said bravely through my sweating, ‘and I don’t care about influencing people, just women. They should be obedient and found pleasing. Otherwise, what’s the point of them being there? I feel and think and act now like I believe a male should feel and think and act, that’s all. I’m honest. And I can have fun without them. I can sail and I can fish and drink and smoke if I want to, to be happy. I don’t need them to tell me I can be happy. So what’s the point, really? Because if it isn’t that, how I feel, I mean, then tell me because I’d really like to know.’

I didn’t think I’d said anything that profound, but my uncle suddenly looked like I’d hit him in the face with a cold mullet. His eyes looked at me, but they didn’t see me. They seemed to be looking right through me for the longest few seconds. Then they came back to me. I decided to strike while the iron was hot. Who knows? I figured if I was wrong about everything and told him how I really felt then he might set me straight and save my life, like he did with the knowledge of my foreskin.

‘The patch of fur between their legs isn’t there to keep them warm in winter,’ I said not too confidently, but looking right into his eyes, nevertheless. I was on a roll and wasn’t stopping now until I’d finished. ‘I don’t reckon, anyway. It was put there by god to attract us men with the mystery of it and what’s beneath all the pubic hair. And if it wasn’t there, we probably wouldn’t go near them to be happy, I don’t know. They should be found pleasing. Otherwise, what would be the point? But what I do know or feel is that if I don’t find them pleasing or they don’t do as I tell them to keep the peace, I’ll punish them for being bad and not keeping it.’

I finished then sighed and waited for the heavens to fall on my head. Then suddenly, I added, ‘And, if they don’t like being punished for not being pleasing to me or for being bad and not keeping the peace, then they can all fuck off. I don’t care and I don’t need them to stay alive and feed myself. I can take care of myself. From what I’ve seen of them, they don’t usually do a very good job of taking care of themselves.’

There, I’d said it, gotten it all off my chest. Again, my uncle looked fish-smacked from a cold mullet. Then his eyes refocused and set squarely upon mine, but they seemed different, somehow, and in a strange way I could not put my finger on. He turned his face away then and looked out at my aunt for several minutes while I stood there trying to figure out how long it would take me to swim back across the Pacific Ocean to go back to school. I waited. After a while, he turned back to face me, his face deadly serious, but his eyes holding that same strange look that told me somehow that I still had a ride back to school.

‘Don’t be too hard on the girls, Billy,’ he said then, surprising the hell out of me. ‘They’ve led a sort of a sheltered life, as you know.’ Then he was gone, turning to wade into the Pacific Ocean after my aunt to capture her dives underwater. The video was waterproof.

Now it was my turn to stand there like a stunned mullet, as if I’d been hit with a cold fish, but I’ll never forget the look in his eyes when he’d said it. I’d never seen it before, ever-not a warning or a reproachful look, but almost an approving look, one with an obvious caution for his kin. I was amazed and only then realised how much I’d been sweating. I turned and headed up from the beach for the shade of the palm trees where I intended to lay out the food and have it all waiting for them when they got back. I felt good about myself, then, I realised, and I didn’t feel guilty at all. That, I thought, was even more amazing.