The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Man and Machine

I. The Device

The package was waiting outside my door when I arrived home. It was wrapped in nondescript brown packing paper, with no incriminating markings, as promised by the web site. I was still skeptical of course, but if the thing performed a fraction as well as advertised, it would have been well worth the small cost. Come to think of it, it was a very small cost—almost too small. Well, I wasn’t one to look a gift horse in the mouth, and so far, no unpleasant surprises.

Bringing the package inside, I tossed it onto my coffee table and carried my backpack upstairs to my room. Momentarily forgetting about my new ‘toy’ downstairs, I set about grading some papers that were due tomorrow, and avoiding my own homework that was due as well. Grad school is awful like that. Teaching one class and taking another can get quite hectic.

Any way, a few hours of painful, boring work interspersed with surfing the ‘net later, the work I absolutely had to do for tomorrow was done. I could now take a look at the package downstairs. Cutting open the brown wrapping, I revealed the inner box, and the rather unfortunate name printed on it, of Sex-master 2000. I mean, come on. The manufacturers couldn’t come up with something better than that? Either this was a piece of junk (as I mostly thought it would be), or they spent all their money on R&D and none on marketing. However, it had been enough to convince me to buy it, so I guess it wasn’t really that bad after all. Or maybe I was just lame enough to fall for it.

The box had several graphics on it, along with the notice that this was the ‘male single’ version. The web site had mentioned that you could get interlocking units for couples, and that was supposed to increase the performance somehow. Unfortunately, I hadn’t been in a couple for a long time. When I moved across the country to go to a school near NASA, I left behind all my friends. I am rather shy, and never was one to just go out and meet new people. Subsequently, all the ‘friends’ I had were really colleagues, and I have a rather strict rule about pens and company inkwells.

Opening up the box, I removed the device. It was a small cubic metal box, around 4 inches on each side, with a ten-inch long cylinder protruding from one side. The side opposite of the cylinder had a circular door on it. All in all, it was rather intimidating. I wasn’t ‘small’ by any means, but to an average human, ten inches is huge, if you know what I mean. But, I figured, the site hadn’t asked for a measurement, and so they would have to make their product ‘one size fits all.’ On one of the sides of the device was a numeric keypad.

After inspecting the device, I checked the box for the instructions. There was only a single instruction sheet and a small slip of paper with a serial number on it. The instructions said to put on the device (well, duh!) and type in the serial number on the keypad to ‘activate’ it. They also said that it might take some time to calibrate, so not to expect immediate results. This only served to simultaneously make me more skeptical and more intrigued.

Putting on the device carefully, I typed in the code on the keypad. The sequence lit up in a small LCD screen above the keys. And suddenly, I felt it. Not a thing, as I had assumed. The instructions had said to wait a while though, so as I was wondering how long it might be before I gave up and took it off, I walked upstairs and lay down on the bed.

II. Activation

I woke up with a start. It was dark outside, and I had an eerie feeling that I was forgetting something. Sitting up, I felt a strange weight, and realized what it was. Looking over at the clock, I saw that six hours had passed, and I still didn’t feel anything from the device. I reached down to take it off, but it wouldn’t budge. Looking closer, I saw that small claws had dug their way into my pelvic area, securing the device to my body.

I realized almost immediately that this should concern me, but for some reason it didn’t. It only took a few more seconds for my sharp mind to register that there was probably some sort of drug being administered by the device. After spending a few minutes investigating the new, unexpected interface between the device and me, I felt a need to stand up.

Standing up, I felt an urge to walk downstairs. Doing that, and forgetting my near nudity, I had an overwhelming urge to open the front door. This urge my modesty, and what was left of my inhibitions, allowed me to avoid for a few moments. There was a faint knocking on the other side, and a twisting of the knob. I had left the door locked, so the twisting didn’t accomplish much, but before I realized what I was doing, I was striding to the door and unlocking it.

Opening the door, I saw a girl in nearly the state of undress as I. She was still wearing her bra, at least, and she had a device like mine, but obviously the female version. Instead of the cylinder, it had an opening that it appeared would fit just right. The girl wasn’t terribly attractive, but then again, neither was I, and she wasn’t exactly ugly either. She was just rather average. She did have a pretty face though, and that, combined with the effects of whatever drug I was under, pretty much fried my brain and relieved me of the rest of my resistance.

We quickly approached each other and I heard a metal on metal ‘click’ as our devices met. I immediately slid mine into hers (did I mention I wasn’t really thinking at that point) and heard another, stronger, clicking sound as they reached their respective ends. I tried to pull out for another thrust, and found that I couldn’t. At that moment, I was overcome with a wave of euphoria and pleasure and we both fell to the floor writhing. She ripped off her bra and we began groping and fondling as wave after wave of pleasure passed through us.

After an hour of mind-numbing sex (I felt like I had had at least ten orgasms, which I didn’t think possible) the devices seemed to stop producing pleasure waves. After a few more minutes of her just lying on top of me, I got up the courage to ask her name. She told me it was Heather, and I told her my name. We talked a little while, and I learned she was a teller at a local bank. My mind was starting to return to me a little by then, and I thought to look down at the devices. What I saw worried me. They had spread. They now looked like we were each wearing a pair of metal underpants. I noticed the keypads were still visible, and I saw something that answered a few questions, but brought up a lot more. The ‘serial’ numbers listed on each of our LCD screens were the same. Before I could mention this to her, though, I became very tired and fell into a deep sleep.

III. The Morning After

When I woke up again, it was morning. She was still atop me, and she was staring into my eyes. I asked her when she had woken up, and she told me that she just had. So, I knew that whatever was being done to us could make us sleep whenever it wanted. I looked down, and nothing had changed from the night before, we still were attached and covered around us.

Suddenly, I felt another urge come upon me to stand up. I did so, and she wrapped her legs around my ass. I felt the waves of pleasure begin to emanate from the devices, but for some reason this time I didn’t fall. I stood very still this time, and her legs were wrapped around me while our upper bodies were frantically exploring each other. For two hours this went on, and when it was finally over, we collapsed onto the floor and fell asleep again. ...

When we awoke again it was later that morning. Or maybe it was the afternoon, I really don’t know. Checking the clock was not exactly a high priority to me. Fearfully, I looked down at the devices and saw what they had done. Her legs were gone. I mean, completely gone. Like they had never existed. It appeared that the devices were bigger, but I didn’t think about that when compared to the fact that her legs were gone. It was as if she was now a permanent part of my body now.

Heather was scared, of course, but not too scared, since the drug still appeared to be doing its job. After a little bit, I started to feel hungry, and asked her if she was. She said something along the predictable line of ‘how can you think about food at a time like this?’ but the gut wants what the gut wants, and she eventually agreed that maybe dying of hunger would take longer than dying from whatever these devices were anyway, so eating couldn’t hurt.

After eating a light lunch of sandwiches, I had another urge. I needed to go to the door again. Walking to the door, I opened it and saw a limo outside. Unable to fight the urges anymore, I walked us to the limo and got in. The doors locked, and there were no interior handles, so escape was now impossible. It didn’t really matter though, since I felt the devices begin their work again. This time, we wrapped our arms around each other and met each other’s mouths in an extremely passionate and rather permanent kiss. After an hour or so (time gets very hard to measure in the thralls of unspeakable passion) the need for sleep passed over us again.

IV. The Factory

When we awoke this time, I found it hard to breathe. I tried to inhale through my mouth, and nothing happened. My nose worked better. It took me a few seconds to realize that my mouth was permanently attached to hers. Our tongues could still move, though, so there was a way for me to know that she was still alive at least. It took me a little while longer to realize that there was something else wrong, too. My arms were missing. That isn’t to say I didn’t feel them, because I did, but they didn’t move on command, so I could only assume they weren’t there any more. We could no longer look down, but I could feel the devices covering our entire upper bodies, up to just below the nose.

Some time later the limo stopped and the door opened. A man in a white lab coat was standing at the door. He was holding some sort of control and pressed a button. I felt yet another undeniable urge, this time to get out of the car and follow him. We entered a giant warehouse filled with thousands of cylinders about three feet high. After we had walked for a few minutes to a place without any cylinders, the ‘doctor’ pressed another button on his control and we sat down.

He then pressed a final button and walked away. The waves of pleasure began again, only much stronger this time, and I wrapped my legs around what was left of her. We could only still really move our tongues, and so we kissed like crazy lovers until the pleasure was too much and we (or at least I, there wasn’t much of a difference any more) blacked out.

* * *

When we awoke again, I couldn’t move at all. I could feel a hard casing around us, and I realized with horror just what all those three-foot high cylinders were. For some reason, however, I could still hear through the cylinder, and I remember hearing one conversation about shipping the power devices out. I remember being moved, and when the movement stopped, I felt, FELT, two tubes attach to the top of the cylinder. Then the pleasure started again. I knew that it would not stop until we were drained, that we were some sort of sexual battery used as a power source. Its just too bad I will never know what, exactly, we are powering...