The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Man Control—Mark’s Cat

April 2003
mc, gay

Adults only. Gay mind control story.

Man Control—Mark’s Cat

Mark asked me to feed his cat while he was out of town for the week. I was between girlfriends. So, I didn’t have much going on and it would give me something to do.

I stopped by Monday night. Filled the cat’s food bowl and refilled the water dish.

This was the first time I was at Mark’s place by myself. Curiosity got the best of me and I decided to do some snooping. His computer was in his bed room. There was a thin gray cord running from the back of the computer into the top drawer of the computer desk.

I opened the drawer and found a ring attached to the end of the cord. It looked like a thick leather cock ring. The connector on the back of the computer had MC in a circle stamped on it. I had to know what this thing was about.

I powered up the computer. The desk top had an MC icon just like the logo on the connector. I gave it a click. The opening screen was a gray scale side view of a large cock with the MC ring pushed all the way down the shaft. Under the picture was a label “MC The Ultimate Man Control Control.”

It was some kind of computerized cock simulator! Mark is into some wild stuff. My cock was starting to get hard thinking about the possibility of an electro orgasm. I wondered how it worked.

I clicked on the picture of the cock. A message window popped up. Place the MC ring over your cock. I wasn’t sure about this. I just wanted to run the program to see what it was about. I didn’t really want to use Mark’s sex toy on myself.

I couldn’t see any other way to make the program continue. I could alway slip the ring off if it didn’t seem right. I felt funny pulling out my cock in Mark’s bedroom. He wouldn’t be home till Friday night. I was sure he would never know. I would be very carefull to put everything back just as it was.

I undid my pants and slipped the ring over the tip of my cock. Just slipping the thing on made me hard.

The computer started to play some soft back ground music. A quiet but commanding voice started. “Man Control. The ultimate in male sexual control! Program one. I love my cock” How did the program know I had slipped the ring on my dick?

The voice continued over the music. “Firmly push the MC tight to the bottom of your cock.” Without hesitation I pushed the ring tight against my balls.

The voice went on. “Your cock will now get rock hard, and you are very horny, so hard and horny you have of stroke yourself.” I started pumping away. I don’t know how MC did it, but just like that my hand was pumping way at my cock. No way I was going to take this think off. It felt way too good. It didn’t mater. My cock was so swelled up I couldn’t get it off if I wanted to. It was on to stay.

“Now MC is in charge. Slow down and make this last, MC will push you over the edge when the time is right.” I slowed down a little.

“You must slow down even more, slow down till you can feel each stroke all the way up and all the way down your shaft. You must stroke ever so slowly till I tell you different.” This was awesome. I slowed way down. Each stroke was like a mini orgasm.

“Now feel how wonderfull you cock is. Feel every inch of it. Hold back till the time is right. Feel how wonderfull your cock feels and how much you love your cock. You believe everything I tell you.” The program coached me over and over to feel every wonderfull inch of my cock with each slow and deliberate stroke.

In no time my cock was oozing precum. I was so exited, I wanted to explode. I needed to cum so badly. I wanted so desperate to speed up and blow my wad, but MC kept me going slow.

“You can cum when you believe everything I say. Nothing matters but your wonderfull cock. Nothing else matters. You love to masturbate, you love your wonderfull cock.”

I said yes to every thing. I had to agree. I needed to cum so bad.

“Speed up, as fast as you can. Five, four, tree, two, one. Cum now!”

With that I exploded. I pumped out more cum than I could ever remember. It was so intense I was physicly shaken. I stepped back and laid on Mark’s bed with my feet still on the floor and my cock pointing straight up at the ceiling. I lay there gently massaging the last of my hardon for almost 20 minutes.

What had come over me? It wasn’t my thing to beat off in someother guy’s bedroom. That will teach me not to be so snoopy. I quickly put myself back together and headed for home.

That night I night I had weird dreams about playing with my cock and beating off.In the morning I woke up with a raging hardon. Some mornings I beat off in the shower. I pick some good looking girl and think about pumping he full of sperm. This morning my hand was on my cock as soon as I was awake. I shot off, just think about my lovely cock and feeling my finger rapped around it.

After work it was back to Mark’s to feed the cat. All day I had planned on feeding the cat and getting out of there. After yesterday and the weird dreams, I just wanted to get out of there. No more snooping! I took care of the cat and headed for the front door.

I didn’t make it. I wound up in Marks’s bedroom booting the computer. So much for getting out of there quickly. The MC ring was laying on the floor right were I had dropped it. I have to be more carefull about picking up after myself. There is no way I can let Mark find out I was beating off in his bedroom.

I pushed the MC ring all the down my shaft and stared the MC program. The background music stated. “MC the ultimate male sexual control. Program two, I love all cock. Your cock will now get rock hard, and you are very horny, so hard and horny you have of stroke you self.” Just like last night.

What was that program title? I didn’t quite here it. No matter. My cock was hard and I was ready to get started!

“You can’t touch that wonderfull cock of yours till you get undressed.” This was bad. I didn’t have any intention of getting naked. I was so horny and need to beat off. I thought I would take the ring off and beat off without the MC program. As much as I tried, I couldn’t bring my self to remove the ring.

“You must get undressed. After that you can handle that wonderfull cock of yours.” I gave in and ripped my clothes off.

“Now lay on the bed.” To late to turn back. I laid down on the bed.

“Now ever so slowly I start to stroke that wonderfull cock.”

Finally!

“Everything I say is true. Your cock feels wonderfull. You love the feel of cock. You believe everything I tell you. It feels so wonderfull to stoke your cock. Your cock feels so wonderfull. Other cocks must feel wonderfull too. It would be exciting to stoke someone else’s cock.” I tried to shake the thought of stroking someone else’s cock, but I couldn’t. The words of the MC program drilled straight into my head. The MC program worked them over and over.

“You wish you could stoke someone else’s cock. You can cum when you believe everything I tell you. You know it’s true. You want to stoke a long thick cock. The bigger the better.” I needed to cum so bad. I would believe any thing MC said. I just need to cum. It was true. I started to really want to play with another guy’s cock. I started to wonder how I could get my hands on a big cock.

“Now close your eyes and see you hand working a large thick cock.” In my mind I could see it. My fingers rapped around a large cock, milking the cum out of it.

“Speed up, as fast as you can. Five, four, tree, two, one. Cum now!

Sperm shot clear up to my face and all over my chest.

I went home and spent the rest of the night on the net looking for pictures of guys with hardons. I had one hand on the mouse searching and the other working my hard cock. Most of the good stuff was on gay sites. That was OK. I’m not gay. I was just looking for pictures of large hard dicks.

All night long I dreamed of stroking cocks and milking the cum out of them.

Wednesday, I told myself I wouldn’t touch Mark’s computer. I wouldn’t go anywere near the MC ring. I knew I was kidding myself. I thought about not going to feed the cat. I’m sure it had enough food to make it till Mark go back Friday night. It was bad enough I was whacking off in Mark’s bed. I couldn’t let the cat go hungry.

That night I fed the cat. In Mark’s bedroom I got undressed, put on the MC ring. Started the program and laid on the bed.

“MC the ultimate male sexual control. Program three, I love to suck cock.” That was a bit much. But, I didn’t care. The MC program drove me to such powerfull orgasms it was worth it.

“Your cock will now get rock hard, you are very horny, so hard and horny you have to stroke youself”

“You want to stoke and suck a large cock. You want to please any cock you can. It feels so good when you cum. You want to share this feeling with other men. You can cum when you believe every thing I tell you. You want to feel cum shooting down your throat. You need to please another man. You want to suck his wonderfull cock till he cums. You like the taste of cum. Stoking and sucking cock makes you horny. You want to suck a large cock. You need to suck cock. The larger the better.”

I was pretending to take a cock in my mouth. I wanted to feel a cock in my mouth. I was trying to imagine what a large cock would feel like in my mouth.

“You want a large cock to shoot cum down you throat. You want to taste every cock you can get into you mouth. You can cum when you believe everything I tell you. You need to suck and please a cock. You want to taste cum in you mouth. You need to suck and please a cock till it shoots cum into you mouth.” MC drilled me over and over for more than an hour.

I knew it was true. I wanted to suck the sperm out of a large cock. I was hungry for the taste of cum.

“Imagine a large cock filling you mouth, pushing down you throat. So large it’s hard to take it all. Taste it pumping cum into you mouth and down your throat. You crave the taste of cum, the feeling of warm cum shooting in your mouth.”

“Now speed up, as fast as you can. Five, four, tree, two, one. Cum now!”

I shot all over my self. I wiped every bit of my cum with my fingers and licked it all off. It was the first time I had ever tasted cum. I can’t believe I had waited till now to try it. It tasted great. I had a hunger for more. I wanted the taste of other cocks. I wanted to suck off every cock I could.

I knew I would have to run the MC program again. I was going to have to find out were to get a copy. Thursday night would be my last chances to use Mark’s.

When I got back to my place I logged onto the net. I was going to search for the MC program. I wound up surfing for pictures of hard cocks getting sucked. I didn’t care if it was a girl or a guy going down. I never did search for MC. I spent all night looking for blow job pictures. One had on the mouse and the other on my cock.

Thuresday I skipped out of work early to go to Mark’s. I all most forgot to feed the cat.

“MC the ultimate male sexual control. Program four, I love to be filled with cock.” It didn’t matter what the program was. I would hump a table leg if MC told me to.

“Your cock will now get rock hard, you are very horny, so hard and horny you have to stroke yourself”

“You need to stroke your cock. Stoke it ever so slowly. You can cum when you believe every thing I tell you. You love your cock. You love all cock.”

It’s knew it was true. I love cock, all cock.

“You like to please your cock. You like to please any cock. Giving pleasure makes you horny. You want to please another man’s cock. You know it’s true Everything I tell you is true. You like to please cock any way you can. Pleasing a man’s cock is how you make him shoot his wonderfull white, tasty cum.”

That was true. I love to stroke my cock till I cum. I need to stroke and suck other cocks. I needed to find a man that would let me please his cock. I wanted him to shoot his wonderfull white cum on my face and down my throat.

“You need to take a large cock up the ass. You want nothing more than to suck and be fucked. It makes you horny to give pleasure to another man’s cock. You love to suck and be fucked at the same time. You’re a cock slut.”

My ass felt empty. I wanted to be filled up. I wanted to feel a large cock sliding into my ass. There was no question. What MC said was true. I knew it was. With every stroke of my cock I longed to be fucked. I hungered to suck a cock to orgasm.

“You need to be filled up. You are a slut for cock. You can’t resist the chance to suck or be fucked. You will submit to any man that offers you his cock.”

By the time the program was done with me that night I was longing to suck a large cock as a seconded worked in and out of my backside.

“Now speed up, as fast as you can. Five, four, tree, two, one. Cum now!” Right on cue I shot my load. I cleaned it all up with my fingers. It was a second pleasure to lick the sperm off my fingers.

I went home and logged onto the net. I had to find a copy of the MC program. I ended up staying up late looking for pictures of guys fucking and sucking each other.

Friday night I went to Mark’s apartment. I knew he would be back tonight. I hoped it would be later. I’m sure he told me what time he would be back, but I couldn’t remember.

I started the MC program, got undressed, laid down on the bed and slipped the MC ring on.

“MC the ultimate male sexual control. Program Five, You need Mark’s cock.”

“Your cock will now get rock hard, you are very horny, so hard and horny you have to stroke you self”

I was so hooked on this thing. I didn’t ever flinch at the thought of Mark’s cock. I just hoped it was big. The bigger the better. My ass felt empty.

“Gently stroke your cock, just enough to keep it hard. You can’t beat off. Mark will be back soon. You know you want to be fucked and suck cock. You want Mark’s cock. You need to please Mark’s cock. You’re a slut for Mark’s cock.”

“Now lay quietly and wait for Mark to come home. He will let you know when you can cum.” The MC program kept pushing thoughts of me servicing Mark’s wonderfull cock into my head.

“You need Mark’s cock. Mark will make you cum. You need to please Mark’s cock! You’re a slut for Mark’s cock.”

I herd Mark’s key in the lock. He came into the bedroom. My eyes were glued to his crotch. I couldn’t wait to have his cock stuffed into me. My hand was still gently working my cock.

“You’ve run all five programs. Very good. I bet your horny as hell. You can’t take your eyes off my cock. You’ll get a good close look soon enough.”

“The great thing is, you did this yourself. I knew I could never talk you into using my MC program. I didn’t think asking a strait guy to stick out his dick so I can hook it up to my computer would work.”

“I knew you would find it and give it a try. I wrote the auto run programs to hook you on it. After using it once, you would have to use it every night. It worked better than I could have hoped for.”

“You cock is even nicer than I thought. That sweet ass of yours is mine and you’ll beg me to fuck it.”

I was still stroking my cock, staring at his his. I could see it was getting hard under his pants. I hoped he would let me see it and hold it soon.

“I invited some of my friends over. They’ll be here in a few minutes. Then the fun will really begin.”

My dick was leaking precum just thinking about it. Both my mouth and ass felt empty. I was sure Mark and his friends would keep me stuffed with cock.

- End -