The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: The Manager

By: Hannah Quinn

CHAPTER ONE

The low “buzz” of the road hummed through the windows of the vehicle, the white and yellow lines of the road cascading in an endless waterfall of hot, black asphalt. Her eyes transfixed on the pattern, Tonya’s right elbow rested on the sill of the car window as she felt her shoulders begin to sink and recline into the backrest of her chair. Kristy always had a fine taste of music, and as she leaned and closed her eyes she took a deep breath and allowed her body and mind to just relax. Life on the road often went hand-in-hand with professional wrestling, and Tonya Reese wasn’t an exception.

Luckily, Kristy Marvel was the best girlfriend in the world. The night before had positioned Tonya Reese in a steel caged affair. Bumps and bruises all over, her wrestling match against long-time rival, Celeste Whitehall, had put her body through a tear. Unfortunately, it was a losing effort with her only prize being the care and devotion of her beloved. The winner’s purse would have set them a pretty dinner and hotel, but she wasn’t necessarily complaining. Reaching for Kristy’s thigh, she gently squeezed and caressed it. Although it was technically Tonya’s turn to drive, Kristy had absolutely insisted she perform the deed instead. “You need the rest,” she had claimed, “I can handle the four marvelous hours.” And she had said it without the slightest hint of sarcasm. She spoiled Tonya, and she spoiled her well.

“I don’t deserve you,” Tonya expressed through a yawn, playing with her seatbelt as she tried to tuck her knees into the seat, “You’re just too perfect.” Tonya was a modest 5′4″, her petite frame toned as the seatbelt softly ate into ample cleavage. Her eyes a sea of blue, they washed over Kristy’s body like a wave. From her knees to the cutest little nose ring on her right nostril, the pair couldn’t have looked more vastly opposite. Tonya Reese’s look was classical. Your typical buxom American blonde bombshell while Kristy Marvel dressed and looked more adventurous, as if she was constantly in contention with her rather “plain” look and demeanor. Scooting herself onto her side, she slowly undid her seatbelt, holding the buckle in place with her freehand, as she reached further, now gently caressing Kristy’s inner thigh. Keeping her attention on Kristy’s cheeks, Tonya devilishly smirked as she watched them flush a soft shade of red. “I think it’s been four hours, Ms. Marvel.” She put on a more haughty tone, but kept it playful, “Why don’t we take a small detour?”

Kristy was bright red, her face split into a grin. This was the effect Tonya had on her, and always had. It was tough to keep focused on the road as it was since she was something of a free spirit, but a handsy girlfriend would do her no favors in that department. Giggling, she shook her head, taking her right hand off the steering wheel to playfully bat the blonde’s hand away. “We’re almost there. Now is no time for this kind of distraction! Besides...you know how it is…” Her tone darkened a little, her smile faltering. No one could know about them. Tonya had been positioned as the girl you want to bring home to mother, and they had to be incredibly careful not to break that illusion. It hurt Kristy deeply. They occasionally tagged together against the open couple of Celeste and her girlfriend Valorie Evans, which rubbed it in even more. Marvel was in love. Like, ring hidden in the sock drawer in love. But she could only show it when she knew nobody was watching. They just couldn’t afford to take the gamble. “But later? Later, I am going to rip those clothes off your body, young lady. Rawr!”

Tonya took in a deep breath and let it out through her nose as she pouted. “It’s not like anyone would see,” she whispered, still keeping her playful tone as she tried to fend off Kristy’s negative connotations, “It’s just you and me.” Reaching for Kristy’s arm she carefully pried it off the steering wheel, and brought her hand towards her lips. Lightly pecking it, she turned her tone to a more pleading one, “I just need a sample. A little tease. Keeping me waiting until tonight is going to drive me just bonkers.” Scooting herself just slightly closer in the seat, she would slowly drive Kristy’s hand towards her chest. “Just a little...sample~.”

Kristy, tempted though she was to pull over and have at it in the backseat, pried her hand away to point at the top of the dome. It was maybe five or six city blocks away, and there were already plenty of people in recognizable Wrestle Parade merchandise walking along the sidewalks. Her smile was gone. When the brunette spoke again, light glinting off her nose ring, it was with a hint of chilliness. “We’re already here. So just forget it, okay? Don’t make this any harder than it has to be.” But she hated leaving things like this. They drove in silence the rest of the way. Pulling into the covered garage, her eyes looked around the premises. There was no one here, ghost town. And no sightlines either. Perfect. Turning, she caressed Tonya’s cheek, giving her a sincere smile. “I’m sorry. These days...taping days are just hard for me. It feels like I can’t be myself, and I can’t be with you. But I want to be. And someday, we’ll make them see it our way.” She leaned in, kissing Reese on those tender, pouted lips. Much better.

Tonya honestly should have known better, even their social media profiles had to remain squeaky clean in order to retain the illusion. Built as one of the top babyfaces of the promotion, Tonya Reese’s public image was of the utmost of importance. However, that didn’t stop Tonya from posting group photos of them mysteriously always next to each other. It was the most she and Kristy could ever been seen so close together. It just wasn’t fair. Celeste and Valorie’s relationship was public, why couldn’t theirs? Soaking in the kiss, Tonya wished it could have lingered. “I know...I’m sorry.” She reached for and held Kristy’s hand, “I shouldn’t have pushed.” If the world was perfect, she would have held her hand forever but the event on was on the horizon. The moment they left the car, their “act” would begin.

No words needed to be exchanged. They shared this boat, and both knew the score. Kristy had known it since first meeting Tonya back in wrestling school. The All American blonde had had a boyfriend at that time, a slave to expectations. But it didn’t take long for the two of them to shatter those barriers, to find out who Reese really was inside. It was the first serious homosexual relationship for both, and they’d made it this far without anybody finding out. Regretfully letting Tonya’s fingers slip through her own, Marvel sighed and exited the car. Having popped the trunk, she fished her two bags out and closed her eyes. The entire length of the covered garage, her eyes were barely open, slits trained on the cold cement. But as soon as they were in the public eye, their adoring throng on either gated off side, she flashed her winning smile. Sticking her tongue out, she crouched low. Known as a bit of a renegade, she showed them all some of the “wild” side they were all anxious to see. “HRRRRYYYYYAAAAAHHHH!” Laughing and posing for a few pictures, Kristy was still smiling even when her eyes turned to the talent entrance door. Standing just outside of the door was a curious woman. She was very pale, but with hair that seemed unnaturally black. Like someone got a little too crazy in Photoshop and turned the balance and exposure all the way off. Nodding in that direction, which was a few yards from where they stood, she asked Tonya. “Who do you reckon that is? She’s got one of your shirts on, but how did she get past security?”

Kristy’s ability to just “flip” into character was always something Tonya admired. It was almost as if any troubles faded away whenever an audience was in play. It was a little tougher for her, but just being in her girlfriend’s presence helped ease her into it. Smiling, she contently nodded and blew a pair of adoring kisses to the fans. Running a slow hand through her hair, drew her head backward and kept a stoic expression as she performed one of her signature poses for the flashing lights. Breaking back into a smile, she did her best “pageant” wave as she and Kristy reached the door. Her focus still transfixed to their audience as she blew one last kiss, she brought her attention towards Kristy’s concern. “Maybe she’s part of the arena staff?” she reasoned, barely giving the woman a glance as she began shuffling through her bag. “We packed all our things from the hotel, right?” The flashing cameras had reminded Tonya of her phone as the sudden panic of forgetting it began to rise. She always liked to post a picture of their arrival to the arena and post it on Instagram. “I can’t...hmpfh.” Patting Kristy lovingly on the shoulder, Tonya nodded to herself and turned her direction back out the door. “I’m going to go check the car. I think I forgot my phone. Call me in a couple minutes, okay?”

Going through her bag one last time, Tonya set her back to the door and pushed it open much to the appreciation of the fans. Putting another parade of smiles, poses and waves, she turned her attention back to their car. At the very least, she found her keys. Opening the trunk, she swung over her pair of bags and hastily zipped them open. The feeling was unsettling. She was certain she packed it, she couldn’t have left it at the hotel, could she? If anyone was crafty enough to unlock her phone, her relationship with Kristy would have potentially been exposed. She paused momentarily. Would that be a bad thing? Putting the thought away, she snapped her fingers and refocused herself. She had been a late riser this morning, Kristy actually going out of her way to pack their things for the trip while she was getting ready. Again, a luxury she almost felt she didn’t deserve. “Where is it?” she whispered, almost frantic, “Where did you put it?” The more she dug, the more it felt like she was wasting her time. Why hadn’t Kristy called yet? “It’s been a couple minutes, Kristy.”

“Looking for something?” The unfamiliar voice came in a drawling tone, hardly above a whisper. There were traces of an Eastern European accent, but hardly anything over the top or out of a movie. The shadow approached on Tonya until she stood at the hood of the car. She was resplendent with her jet black hair, the little beams of sunlight dancing off the shimmering silver coins that dotted her scarf. On her upper body was a sleeveless black vest that partially covered up her shirt, which was the Wrestle Parade Shop’s best idea for Tonya at this time. “WE WANT TONYA” it said, even though there wasn’t even a suggestion that they wouldn’t get her each and every week. This woman, this pale woman, however, had altered her shirt to say “I WANT TONYA.” In her wake was a female security guard, staring helpless and open mouthed at the almost vampiric looking woman.

“Anything...else I can do for you...ma’am? I’ll do...anything.” What was the matter with her? She stared at the taller woman with an almost adoring gaze, her eyes glazed over. Had she been drooling, it might not have even been a surprise. The impatient woman commanding this attention simply rolled her dark eyes and shook her head, snapping her fingers.

“Go. Leave us be. But I shall require your assistance on the way back should I make it.”

“Yes...ma’am…”

“I’m sorry?” Tonya straightened her posture, and stood. After already lifting her bags and checking every nook and cranny of the trunk, she had been scrunching her hands between the cushions of the backseat. Not even a quarter. “I mean, oh!” As her eyes met the woman, it was clear a fan had found the courage to greet her. Knowing she should have felt wary of a fan who somehow managed to edge their way past security, she oddly felt calm. Perhaps her worry of finding her phone somehow melted away what should have been her cautious feeling. Thinking less of it, she softly closed the door, and she dusted off her hands before happily putting on a smile. “I didn’t mean to be so rude, I’m so sorry.” Reaching in, she gave the woman a quick hug and put on her best, and happiest tone. Scanning her apparel, she chuckled. “I love what you’ve done to my shirt, it’s quite flattering. You must be so excited for the show tonight.” The fan seemed older, her midnight-black hair almost lost within the shadows of the parking garage.

The girl with the raven hair smirked and advanced, sensing she would not be rebuffed. Judging by the reactions of the security guard, this was an effect she was used to having on people. Her right arm extended out, but rather than go for the handshake, the back of her hand gently touched Reese’s cheek. “Good afternoon, Tonya Reese. My name is Sirena Zigana. I come from a remote village in Romania to seek you out. You with the golden hair and the million dollar smile. Yes. I have learned much about you. I wish to...get closer. This shirt is only the beginning. My desire is to be your manager. Yes. I would very much like to become your manager. I see you have trouble with the Celeste and the Valorie and the Naya.” She stopped short. Tonya had trouble with just about everyone not named Kristy on the WP roster. “But I can guide you, Tonya Reese. Yes. Miss Sirena can win you the championship.” She smiled. It might have looked cold to an outside observer, but her dark eyes seemed to shimmer even in the absence of light? Was it a neat pair of contacts, or were they actually almost purple?

Tonya felt a strange warmth as Sirena gently touched her cheek. She couldn’t quite explain it, but it urged her to listen, Sirena words sounding carefully articulated as if English wasn’t her first language. Politely, she brushed her hand away, the feeling fleeting as she refocused herself. She had met fans in the past, but Sirena held a different type of aura about her. “I appreciate the offer,” she managed to say after finding herself nearly feeling lost looking into Sirena’s shimmering dark eyes, “But I’m afraid it wouldn’t be up to me.” She quickly tried to brainstorm excuses while still making herself seem like “good girl.” Sirena had traveled quite a distance to attend the show, and Tonya didn’t want to dampen her spirits hours before showtime. “Wrestle Parade management handles talent relations. It isn’t up to me. You would have to direct this…” she paused, trying to think of the most appropriate word, “....passion to them.” She nodded, giving Sirena an apologetic smile, “But if it were up to me, I would love to have you as my manager. It would be fun, right?” Again, she was trying to save face. A fan’s feelings were often fickle, and she wanted Sirena to still enjoy the program despite any potential disappointment.

One might have expected Sirena to outwardly convey her dissatisfaction or disappointment. Wrestling fans, after all, were known for their tempers and flying off the handle when things didn’t go exactly the way that they wanted them to go. The temperament of the fans was a hazard of the job for sure. But Zigana just smiled, letting her hand return to her waist. Her head shook slightly, the coins on her scarf shimmering along with her hair. It was so dark. How was it doing that? “I understand. But like my shirt say.” She pointed to it, opening her vest just a little bit with her left hand. “I want Tonya Reese. And you should know this about Miss Sirena…” She leaned in to whisper. “I always get what I want in the end.” With a dry little chuckle, she patted the blonde on her cheek again, turning on her heel to whisk away. “Come,” she barked at the reverent security guard, leading her away as if pulling on an invisible leash. Leaving the guard at the gate, she snapped her fingers again. The guard blinked as if seeing sunlight for the first time, looking around in a confused fashion while the dark haired siren disappeared into the throng of WP fans.