The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: The Manager

By: Hannah Quinn

CHAPTER THREE

It should have been a good day. At least, it had held the potential to be. Leaned against a wall, the back of Tonya Reese’s head could feel both the buzz and lure of the elevator as she let out a sigh. “I don’t understand it,” she said aloud, alone within her own little box, “Why would she leave without me?” The night had been arduously long, Tonya’s annoyance and exhaustion not a good combination for her mood as she held her attention to the red numbers above the door. Kristy had left the arena without her, even providing the car of which they traveled together. Which left Tonya waiting nearly an hour after the show had concluded, constantly glancing at her phone for a call or text that never came. Even calls made weren’t answered, and texts left mysteriously unread. It wasn’t like her. In fact, they hadn’t even seen one another since their arrival at the arena. “Maybe she thought I didn’t find it,” she expressed, again stealing a peek at her home screen as Kristy Marvel’s beautiful smile greeted her, “I mean...she could have been feeling courteous. Or even guilty, maybe?” Letting out another sigh, she gently bonked the back of her head against the wall of the elevator once more.

Dancing the tips of her fingernails against the wall, she tried to drown out the generic tunes as she closed her eyes. A methodic rhythm contrived, her breathing calmed as she felt the strap of her bags sink across her chest, neck and shoulders. She needed a moment of serenity. A moment where her stress just sank away and drifted elsewhere. If Kristy had indeed arrived at the hotel before she had, then she knew she couldn’t arrive feeling so flustered and aggravated at events of the day. “She wouldn’t have left without good reason,” she convinced herself, again letting out a breath, “Kristy loves me. I love her. She wouldn’t do this.” Opening her eyes, she drew attention back skyward to glance at the numbers.

They were purple. “Wait. Weren’t they…?” Shaking her head, Tonya blinked a couple times. Now red, Tonya tried to fight the disbelief. They must have always been red. Her eyes were just playing tricks with her. Nothing more. “Stop stressing Tonya,” she tried to self-assure, “It’s nothing. Nothing.” Tonya didn’t even care for the color purple. It just never looked good on her but something...something about Sirena’s eyes-no. “Not thinking about her.” She said expressed loudly, almost in a stern-like fashion, “Stop it.” The mysterious woman had haunted her thoughts throughout the drive. Before tonight she had never met a fan who was so infatuated with her or so domineering. Yet, she still felt guilty for acting as she had. After her match with Naya Mercado she was looking for answers but didn’t ask any questions when she and Sirena actually did see each other. A curiosity unfulfilled, Tonya had instead ran away. “I’m such an idiot.”

Ding! The elevator chimed, breaking her concentration, and the doors slid open. Letting out a puff, Tonya readjusted the strap of her bags and pushed herself away from the wall. Their room was just across the low-rising hallway. It wasn’t necessarily the fanciest hotel, but the faux-fancy decor was enough to show that the vicinity at least cared to create the illusion. Effort went a long way, and Tonya appreciated it. “If you’re not home Kristy…” she warned as she dug into her pockets scavenging for her keycard. The plastic was hard, sturdy, and felt of a specific quality. Not the best, but again, enough. As she would reach the door she would hold her breath before bringing her knuckles up to knock. She didn’t want to have to use her card, she wanted Kristy to joyously open the door and fall into her embrace.

Knock. Knock.

Nothing.

Knock. Knock.

Still nothing. Breathing heavily through her nose, Tonya could already feel herself sinking into worry. Where had she gone? Tonya couldn’t have left her at the arena, could she? Fingers fidgeting, she had to make certain. Hastily she brought the keyboard to the device and just as quickly pulled it out. Pushing her shoulder towards the door, she hadn’t realized the light had flashed red. “Oh, c’mon!” she objected, this time trying to contain her growing worry as she carefully inserted the card and repeated the process. Green. “Good!” Turning the knob, she finally entered.

When the door opened, all the lights in the general vicinity would be off. Though not the nicest of all the hotels in the world, Kristy and Tonya could afford just enough to have the kind of room that had a main area with a kitchen and living room, and then a hallway down to the bedroom. Just the one. When questioned by management, they always claimed that it was to save money, and that Kristy slept on the couch. Reese would even be able to see that Marvel had left a “slept in” sleeping bag there as their alibi just in case. She always was good with the little details. As Tonya would enter the room, the door closing behind her, the familiar scent of honey lavender lit candles would sting her nostrils. A faint glow was coming from the end of the hallway. Listening closely, the soothing sounds of Kristy’s “Gettin’ It On” mixtape would be heard. Of course. It had all been a setup. Kristy had left early in order to make the night special.

The brunette couldn’t wait. She’d been on the bed for almost an hour, but would jump up to greet her girlfriend. Slinking down the hallway, Kristy would appear the end of it, leaning against the wall. She was often awkward and goofy, but when she was in the mood, she suddenly became sophisticated and rather seductive. It was a gear that only Tonya got to see. “Hey, baby,” she purred, hand caressing the wall. “I was wondering when you’d get in. I’ve been...waiting for you.” She stepped forward, dressed in her sheer black nightie with the pink ribbon and lace accents. Closing her eyes, she rubbed at her neck. “I told you I’d be worth the wait, didn’t I? Let me help you out of those pesky clothes, hm?” She gave her girlfriend “the eyes,” slowly stepping forward, one foot in front of the other. Face to face, she gave the blonde a gentle kiss, hands tugging at the hem of Tonya’s top.

Lips ever so perfect, Tonya soaked in the embrace as she felt the slight snag. Her breasts had begged to fondled all day and just Kristy’s tease began to ignite a desire she fought to keep at bay since their arrival. “Kristy…” she hungrily whispered as their lips parted, her hands finding a pink ribbon and toying with it, “...you spoil me.” An honest smile escaped her lips as slid off her bags, landing in pair of soft “plops” behind her. All her worries were for naught. Tonya shouldn’t have assumed the worst. Giving up her hands, she rose them as she allowed Kristy to unsheath her of the day’s woes. Not given the luxury of preparedness, Tonya’s undergarments were rather unimaginative, especially compared to the lip-biting number Kristy had decided to wear. A low-cut black sports bra shaped her breasts, barely teasing a hint of her cleavage, while she wore a matching pair of black panties underneath her tight jeans. “I’m sorry,” she quietly apologized, “I wish I could have worn something more alluring for you.” She licked the tips of her lips as she kept eyeing her girlfriend up and down. “You look soooo good in your ribbons.”

“Shhhhh,” Kristy said in a soothing manner, nibbling on Tonya’s ear. She didn’t need to hear it. Nothing mattered but the two of them being together now. “It’s my fault for turning you down in the car. My fault for not shooting you a text or calling. But it’s okay. We’re both here. And I’m gonna rock your world.” This last line was also said with an almost purring tone to it, her arms wrapping around that muscular body to undo the Velcro strap on the bra and toss it away. Kristy hadn’t stopped smiling since Tonya had stepped in the door. “If you think I look good in this…” It was a dumb line. They’d been together for years. Blushing slightly and shaking her head, she turned to head for the bedroom. “C’mon.”

Tonya nodded as she hurriedly unbuttoned her jeans, allowing them to shimmy down as she followed her girlfriend into the bedroom. Her breasts bare, the cool air of the room caused her nipples to perk as edged in her elbows just to feel the slight sensation of her own teasing. They couldn’t have felt more ripe and ready for Kristy’s touch. As they would reach the doorway, her jeans were now down to her ankles and she playfully undid one leg and kicked them off into the distance. It was then that she first saw just how magnificent their bed was. “I can’t believe we could affor—”

Nope. That was enough banter for the night. Kristy pulled Tonya into a kiss before turning them around and shoving her to the bed. There was an array of candles, not many, but enough to light the relatively spacious bedroom area. Marvel licked her lips, staring at her partner with an unmistakable hunger. It was time to make up for lost time. Dropping to her knees, she leaned in to take the waistband of those black panties in her teeth. With a yank, they slid off and she pulled until they were down past the knees before using her hands to slide them to the ankles and out of the way. Kristy took a breath, reaching in to give the blonde’s shaved pussy a pat. There was one last electric look from the brunette before a trick of the firelight glinted off her eyes, giving them a violet hue. “Ready?”

The bed was just perfect, her entire frame just lightly sinking into the fabric as she could already feel herself giving in to her lust. Kristy was just as starved as she was, Tonya’s body trembling at just the notion of being pleasured. Unable to hide her excitement, she could already feel the warmth spread from the pit of her stomach as she propped herself up on her elbows. Shuffling just slightly she wanted to meet Kristy’s lustful gaze. Violet. Had Kristy’s eyes always been so vividly violet? She slightly shook her head, and brought back her smile. It had to have been lighting. What else could it be? “Always,” she answered in her best sultry tone. Biting her bottom lip in anticipation, she felt the tingle of Kristy’s tongue encompass her, Tonya’s head slowly rocking back as she closed her eyes to the sensation. Again, the color purple flashed into her mind, Tonya immediately trying to put the thought in the back of mind as she the lust of her whimsical breaths began to take over. Each lick surged Tonya with an intimate energy, slight moans escaping her lips. Purple. Purple. Purple. Purple. Digging her nails into the comforter, Tonya lightly slapped it as she could feel her growing curiosity take her out of the mood. This wasn’t happening again. Not right now. Not right here. Not with her.

Kristy stopped when she heard the slap against the mattress. Pulling back, she gently squeezed Tonya’s knees as she straightened up a little. Her look was one of concern and not annoyance or frustration. After all, she could always tell when her girlfriend’s mind was elsewhere. “Is something the matter, baby?” She was a little disheartened considering all the effort she’d put into this, but she was always willing to talk it out. “Talk to me, T.”

Tonya didn’t know what say and as her breathing settled, she sighed. This isn’t what she wanted. This was the furthest of what she wanted. “It’s just…” she hesitated. Was it okay to tell her about the mysterious woman? She and Kristy had always been so honest with one another, but this felt different. It would be easier to paint the blame on Celeste and Valorie, but it certainly wouldn’t feel right. “My mind’s been clouded all day, Kris’,” she admitted, as she could already feel the disappointment emanating from her girlfriend, “And I don’t know, or understand why.” Maybe she could blanket the truth with half-truths. “I couldn’t kick myself into gear. Everything just felt so hard. So…” she blanked trying to think of the word, “...I just couldn’t concentrate.” It was difficult to even look Kristy in the eyes, just knowing the amount of effort she put into the night. “I’m really, really sorry.”

Kristy was understanding. She loved Tonya with all her heart. Everyone had days and nights like this. She breathed out a sigh through her nose, but still put on a brave smile. Standing up, she rolled her shoulders before sliding on top of the blonde to give her a reassuring kiss and then sit in her lap. “Hey. It’s okay. If you just wanna cuddle and sleep, then that’s what we’ll do. Though I probably should blow these candles out first…” Leave it to the bubbly brunette to try and milk a joke out of the situation. “I love you. One bad night isn’t gonna change that.”

Guilt plagued Tonya’s heart as she felt responsible for ruining the night. She hated just the thought of hurting people, and despite Kristy’s understanding she knew the moment was gone. The candles were one thing, but the set-up, the outfit, the grand surprise of it all, she knew Kristy had to be hurting inside. Running a soft, delicate hand through her hair, Tonya then rested her cheek against Kristy’s shoulder. “Are you sure it’s okay?” Reaching forward with other hand, she then hugged and kept her tight, turning her face to lightly peck her shoulder. “And you looked so delicious tonight.”

“Oi! Don’t remind me!” Kristy muttered to herself. She stood up, leaving Tonya to lose her balance. The more obvious it became that the night couldn’t be salvaged, the more upset about it she became. Walking around the room, she blew out the candles all around the place and then climbed into bed, back to her girlfriend. “Good night.” No I love you, no kiss, no snuggle.

Bad choice of words. Tonya didn’t even mean to make it worse. Edging herself off, she discreetly walked to her side of the bed and reeled herself into the covers. Even the blankets felt cold as Kristy dug herself snug. Still facing her beloved, she scooted herself closer and placed her chin against her shoulder as she tried to wrap an arm around her waist. “I’m sorry. Can we at least cuddle, please?” Kristy moved, shrugging Tonya’s head off as she brushed her arm away. “Kristy, c’mon. Please?” Trying again, Tonya scooted herself closer, even leaning forward to lightly peck her earlobe. But was met with the same result. Holding back a sigh, Tonya scooted herself away and faced the opposite direction. “I love you, good night,” she whispered, closing her eyes as she wished for a better tomorrow.

It wasn’t long before the room was filled with the sound of their slow and steady breathing, both ladies drifting off into a fitful sleep. They say you should never go to bed angry, and Tonya knew this. It worried her. She couldn’t remember the last time she hadn’t fallen asleep either holding Kristy, or in her arms. She managed to do it, and before long, she found herself in a room. The walls were all black as was the ceiling and the floor. This was perhaps her visual cue that it was a dream, but the chair she sat in felt so real. It was silver, crafted of metal, the seat ridged. Not super comfortable, but she felt no desire to get up and explore what appeared to be an empty room aside from the smoke that licked at her ankles. Wait, when did the smoke get here? She didn’t remember that being here in the beginning. And the more time passed, the thicker it got. It wasn’t rising, but she couldn’t see the floor anymore. It was white, too. A pure white, like a cloud. Was she meant to be in the night sky? What she wouldn’t have given to be allowed to control what happened in this dream.

As she sat there, staring at her feet, she could feel a tickle on the back of her neck. It was that sensation that comes when you realize you aren’t alone when you thought that you were. A shadow was cast onto the pure, white smoke, the figure of a woman. Oh, good! She loved to dream about Kristy. Maybe they could make up for their ruined night in dreamland. But when she looked up, her chest tightened, her throat constricted. It was unmistakably Sirena Zigana walking towards her in that silken manner of hers, and her eyes were no doubt about it purple now. It was time to move, get up, and get as far away from her as she could. But Tonya found she couldn’t move. Her body was frozen in place, her eyes locked onto Sirena’s. And worst of all, it wasn’t fear that she felt. It was excitement. What was the matter with her? This mysterious woman invading the arena had been bad enough, but now she wasn’t even safe in her dreams?

Sirena was wearing nothing but the I WANT TONYA shirt from earlier, but it was cut differently. Altered to look like a tube top, her lower half was bare. Tonya wanted to divert her eyes from the black haired woman’s pussy, but found it was either stare there or into the eyes. And she had a sinking feeling that once she looked into those eyes, it would be all she would ever see again. So, eyes looked onto the pussy it was, though it felt almost like cheating on Kristy in a way. Did it count if it happened in a dream? The blonde squirmed, her excitement building. Oh, this was so wrong. It oddly didn’t feel like a sex dream, but it still felt like it was inappropriate at best. The mysterious woman reached her, standing over her, legs mere centimeters away from touching. She leaned over, hands on the arms of the chair. Wait, since when had there been arms on the chair? She wasn’t in the cold, metal chair anymore, but rather a comfortable armchair. The kind you can sink into and suddenly lose an entire Sunday to a nap you hadn’t anticipated taken. Tonya felt warm and sleepy, sinking into the chair. And her excitement built, feeling like this was exactly what Sirena wanted.

“There you are. I finally have you all to myself,” Sirena said, eyes sparkling. Tonya’s eyes were still fixated below the waist, but the way her heart pounded, she knew that wasn’t going to be the case for much longer. It wasn’t a cat and mouse game anymore. The mouse was sufficiently cornered, and no longer looking for signs of an exit. It was just a dream, right? Maybe it was okay to give up in a dream. “Look at me, Tonya Reese,” came the drawling words, and there was no hesitation. The blonde turned her eyes upwards, staring directly into those swirling purple eyes. Swirling? Yes. They were swirling. How had Tonya never noticed that before? Her mouth drooped open, eyes helplessly locked onto the swirls now. “Good girl.”

Those two words made Tonya smile wide. It was such a wonderful compliment to receive from such a beautiful woman. How come Kristy never called her a good girl? She loved hearing it. And she loved hearing it from Sirena. Content to keep staring into those eyes and receiving compliments, she relaxes further into the chair. She was vaguely aware that the woman with jet black hair and mesmerizing eyes was still speaking to her, but the words sounded far off, and as if they were uttered in a foreign language. She had no idea what was being said, but she was feeling more and more fantastic the longer she stared into those gorgeous, inviting eyes. Her clothes were off. When had that happened? It didn’t matter. She didn’t feel shame. Her excitement increased tenfold, her nipples so sharp they could have cut into that steel chair from earlier. A puddle of her excitement pooled underneath her pussy on the dream armchair. No one had to clean furniture in dreams, so it didn’t matter. Tonya immediately put it out of her mind. Just stare, and let the words wash over her. That’s what good girls did, and Sirena had called her a good girl, so it must be what she was supposed to do, too.

The blonde’s eyes were glazed over, every bit a fly caught in a web. Sirena smiled, a gesture that filled Reese with an incredible warmth. Zigana was pleased with her! She was smiling because of Tonya. Because Tonya was a good girl! The blonde was smiling too, drool pooling between her breasts as her mouth hung unabashedly open. Sirena backed away, retreating into the shadows. The blonde wanted to sit up, needed to sit up, but she was far too relaxed to do so. The purple lights in Sirena’s eyes were fading away, and Tonya was filled with a profound sadness. No! No, don’t take the purple away! She loved the purple! She loved the swirls! What had she done to ruin this moment? Was she not a good enough girl? She could learn. She was desperate to learn. Yearning to reach out, Tonya felt like her legs and arms were filled with lead. She couldn’t move. She had lost Sirena, lost those wonderful feelings. It was horrible. But then Sirena smiled, and it wiped away all the negativity. Ahhh, that was so much better. She loved it when Mistress smiled. Mistress? Yes. Mistress. That made sense to her. Good girls needed a Mistress. “Wake up.”

Poof.

Unmistakably aroused, Tonya’s eyes blinked open once, twice, three times as she tried to reason with herself. Thoughts of “good girl,” still echoing through her mind she tried to fight back a smile, but couldn’t help herself. It wasn’t like Kristy was watching, was she? She paused her breathing for a second, cueing her ears to listen for her cute, light wheezing. After a moment, she closed her eyes, Tonya taking in a deep breath as she slowly began to caress her own breasts with one hand. Her nipples were still sharp as she gently pulled and pinched them, each tiny sensation drawing her deeper back within her fantasy. With the other she leisurely caressed her own body, the tips of her fingers traveling down her stomach and hips before she began to sample just how warm and wet she was. The dream had been so vivid, the feelings still lingering within her mind as she tried to place herself back into perfectly comfortable armchair. “Good girl, good girl, good girl,” she silently mouthed to herself, feeling her hips slightly convulse as she began to toy and play with herself. Each time she repeated the phrase, she could hear Sirena’s alluring accent, each repetition fueling her to explore herself and more as she tried to hold back her quiet moans.

“Good girl,” she expressed again, this time her voice present as it melted away into another moan. The allure of the phrase had enveloped her, her face flushing shades of red as she allowed herself to go deeper. “Good girl, good girl.” She traced the lips of her pussy, her head arching softly into the pillow as the sensation felt undoubtedly good. Her index, middle and ring fingers in tow, they softly went up and down, up and down, up and down, the rhythm of her own movements just teasing her to moan louder as she kept trying to hold herself back. With Kristy just across from her, it started to feel like a game. How much could Tonya get away with before she woke up? A salacious smile crept on her face as she increased her rhythm, slowly sliding the soles of feet onto the mattress to extend her knees. This caused the blankets to slide away from Kristy’s shoulders and nestle just underneath her chest.

“Good girl,” Tonya cooed, clasping her thighs together to allow her hand cuddle within their warmth. In a quick, circular motion, she dived her middle finger between her lips, her thighs spreading as her chin propped up. The tip of her finger brushed against her clit, causing a slow, crooked breath to escape her lips. “Good girl.” Gently, she pressed it further, slowly slinking her finger away and then bringing it back again. Her moans growing louder, Tonya did not even try to hide it anymore as she cupped and teased her own breasts to further seduce the sensation. “Good girl~” Caressing the full length of her finger against her cliit, she cradled it back and forth, back and forth, each little ridge on her finger sending shocks of pleasure and warmth throughout her body. Feelings of yearning began to resurface as she allowed herself to think of her Mistress’ purple, spiraling eyes. The longer she teased herself the more clarity she managed to achieve, her dream coming back to her with each profound moan. So beautiful. Her violet gaze leaning into her own, Tonya began to remember the allure of her shackled constraint, a pool of her pleasure no longer just trickling onto her dream chair, but onto her bed as well. “Good girl.”

This last utterance has been spoken at nearly full volume, and startled Kristy. Blinking and coughing, she sat up and looked around. It took a moment, but the brunette put it all together. She could smell it in the air. On instinct, she smiled. It had been just what she’d wanted earlier. “Mmm. Someone’s gotten a head start. Allow me to—” And then it dawned on her. After all the hard work she’d put in, and not only was the blonde only just now in the mood, but she was doing it alone. “Really. Really? Are you fucking kidding me, Tonya? After everything I—forget it.” She got up, ripping one of the blankets off the bed. “I really am going to sleep on the couch, then. Fuck me for trying to make the night special. We’ll talk about this in the morning.” She was so upset that there were tears in her eyes as she stormed off.

Tonya stopped abruptly, Kristy’s booming anger suddenly bringing her back into her reality. Fingers fidgeting, she didn’t know what possessed her. Sirena’s purple haze still surfacing and sinking her mind, Tonya shook her head as she tried to put the thoughts away. “Kristy, no!” she objected, hastily shuffling out of the leftover blankets as her feet found the floor, “It’s not…” she hesitated, butt still on the bed as she quickly tried to think of an excuse, “...what you think!” Telling her about her dream would only make the situation worse. How could she have allowed herself to get so lost within her lust? “Idiot, idiot, idiot.” she muttered to herself, feeling ashamed for even trying to make into game. How was she even expecting Kristy to react? “Idiot, idiot, idiot.”

Chasing Kristy to sofa, Tonya tried to capture her attention, but her girlfriend just wouldn’t allow her eyes to meet her gaze. “Kristy, I’m sorry, but please listen.” Her mind was racing, Tonya’s heart was practically beating out of her chest as she kept thinking of how to fix it. “I had a dream, a powerful, loving dream,” she started, again half-truths springing out of her mouth, “About us. You.” She couldn’t even tell if Kristy was listening, Tonya’s voice frantic as she struggled to even catch a breath. “And when I woke up I just couldn’t...help myself. And I didn’t mean to wake you, I tried to be discreet.” She held a hand towards her chest, as if to frame herself with honesty. “You just always know where to touch me, how to capture me, and I just got lost in the moment, I...I…I…” she bit her bottom lip, she could still visibly see how distraught Kristy was, “I’m so sorry.”

Kristy was still sniffling, but she listened to what Tonya had to say, and smiled. Nodding, she reached out to pull her girlfriend into a hug. “Okay, okay. I’m sorry. It’s just we had our wires crossed a couple times yesterday, and it got to me. It’s okay. I’m not mad anymore.” She held the blonde close to her, feeling the warmth. That scent was still in the air, and it got her engine running. “I don’t suppose you’re still in the mood?”

Relief sank Tonya’s shoulders as Kristy reeled her in for a hug. Rising her hand, she brought a soft thumb to her right eye and gently wiped away her accumulated tears. “Always, babe,” she replied with a starved tone, caressing her cheek with a lone index finger before allowing it to linger on Kristy’s lips. “You wouldn’t even have to ask had you experienced it.” Feeling the delicate curvature of her girlfriend’s body, Tonya sank to her knees before resting her hands against Kristy’s inner thighs. “I’ll be your good girl, just spread ’em for me.” She teasingly licked her upper lip as she looked upward with her pleading blue eyes.

Kristy raised an eyebrow, giggling. She did as asked, but had a question of her own. “My good girl? Since when are you a good girl?” Continuing to laugh, she lay back on the couch. With a sleeping bag underneath, there was no worry of making a mess. “You are the last person I would call a good girl, babe, but I love that about you. Always keeping me on my toes.” She looked up. “I love you.”

Tonya nodded, silently returning the “I love you” with her tongue. She couldn’t quite explain it, but Kristy laughing off her comment made her feel unsatisfied. She wouldn’t call her a good girl? Why not? Her dream had filled her with such emotion, the phrase making her smile happier and happier every time she heard it. She felt certain that Kristy saying it would make her feel even happier. Fanning off her dissatisfaction, Tonya allowed her mind to take her back towards her dream, the lust plunging her into Kristy’s precious lips. Hopefully she would earn a “good girl,” when she was finished. Tonya had to know how the praise felt outside of her dreamworld.

“Ahhhh okay. Now you’re being a good girl…”