The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Thanks again to my co-author, DragonPrime, who’s creativity continues to inspire me and make this a fun project!

Manbreaker

Part Three

Strong hands that had seduced and subdued many men in the past worked their magic on their latest slave-victim, massaging thick white cream into the wide, muscular chest of the superhero known to the public as ‘Magnum’, but to his new master, ‘Fagnum’.

It was also the name that he, himself, fully embraced, even as he sighed and stretched out in a spread-eagle position beneath the form of the infamous Manbreaker, groaning as the strong hands aroused and made him submissive. The Manbreaker sprayed more foam into one hand, brought them together, and smothered Fagnum’s chest with it, looking down from his position of straddling the hero’s chest, one corner of his mouth twisted into a victorious smile.

Magnum had inadvertently come to the Manbreaker’s secret cover, the straight strip bar, The Man-Trap, expecting to check out the hot, lady dancers but had made the mistake of getting drunk and rowdy in his civilian, non-superhero form of college student Rick Wilson. Wanting some fun in turning the horny straight boy into a new gay love slave that he could eventually sell to some wealthy gay billionaire for some hardcore gay sex action, the Manbreaker was caught off guard as the enslaved Wilson admitted to being the superhero, Magnum, of the superhero team, Man-Force.

It was an unexpected stroke of luck.

The Manbreaker had entered into a deal with mobster, Nico Carelli, to rid the city of Neotropolis of Man-Force (not to kill them, but to enslave them, and perhaps sell two or more of them into slavery), so when Wilson sauntered onto his doorstop, the plans to turn the straight boys of Man-Force into man-hungry, submissive cock-sluts went into overdrive! The gay conditioning of Magnum into Fagnum also went full throttle, as Fagnum embraced his new gay persona with unexpected zeal, altering his studly red and blue costume into something sporting the rainbow colors of the gay community flag, and touched off with hot pink boots, trunks, and mask.

He was also more than happy to help bring his friends of Man-Force into the Manbreaker’s clutches, practically drooling at the idea of getting them lured into the slave training facility beneath the Man-Trap bar. And with the genius of Doctor Flicker, a specialist in mind control and the creation of drugs and devices to enact it, the second member, the super-fast speedster, Zephyr, was captured and brainwashed into becoming gay and loving it.

Which brought things up to date for the Manbreaker at the moment, and his boy-toy, Fagnum, who looked up at him with utter devotion and adoration. And why not? The Manbreaker’s cock was the first Fagnum had sucked while under the influence of the supervillain’s mind-numbing pill, and was then given a cute little diamond-stud pierced earring that fed gay images and mind control into his psyche. And judging by Fagnum’s absolute love of anal, thanks to training from the aptly-named ‘Beast’ and his gigantic cock, things were going so well with Fagnum that the Manbreaker was hard-pressed to part with his new boyfriend.

He reached across to his side table beside his bed, and produced a razor, then proceeded to shave the hairy chest of Fagnum, creating long streaks of smooth skin on the young man’s chest. Running it gently through the shaving cream, the Manbreaker smiled down as he softened up Fagnum even further, eliminating the tough-guy, masculine feature of Fagnum’s chest hair, and giving him a little man-scraping makeover that he was programmed to love.

And judging by the sighing and lazy movement and writhing of Fagnum’s legs and hips, he was loving it.

Or perhaps a tiny, minuscule, residual straight element in his mind was offering the weakest of resistance, as he was further turned gay, as he was made to look as opposite to what the straight Rick Wilson used to look like—which only served to turn on the Manbreaker more, as evidenced by his swelling, engorged 12-inch cock that lay across Fagnum’s abdomen, it’s erotic heat caressing the creamy abdomen of the superhero.

The Manbreaker continued to stroke the razor downward, clearing the superhero’s bare chest of all unwanted hair, emasculating him in a far more deeper mental way than any defeat at the punching fists of any previous supervillain. The Manbreaker carefully trimmed away the sparse curly hairs left behind Fagnum’s ridged nipples, then continued even further downward, as he adjusted his own position over Fagnum, so that he could shave away the young man’s belly hair, bringing forth more sighs of contentment from Fagnum.

With a soft pink cloth, the Manbreaker wiped away the last streaks of left-over shaving cream from Fagnum’s chest, and used his strong, enslaving hands to squeeze and massage Fagnum’s new bare chest, giving him his first feel of the hero’s new bare chest.

“Feels good...doesn’t it?” the Manbreaker sighed demurely, which brought forth an enthusiastic, “Mm-hmmmmmmm! It’s fabulous!” from his slave, who rubbed and felt his own gleaming, bare chest, a bright white grin escaping his lips.

The smile never faded, as the Manbreaker followed through with this by using a small pair of scissors to trim Fagnum’s pubic hairs, clearing away the bushy mess that had swaddled his impressive, thick cock for many years.

And Fagnum loved and accepted it whole-heartedly, if his raging hard-on was anything to go by.

Magnum, a.k.a. Rick Wilson, a.k.a. Fagnum, had turned out to be a most pleasing and successful conversion, but there were still two other potential trouble-makers out there that needed to be captured soon and quickly turned gay, or else all of this fun would be all for nought.

In the meantime, Fagnum’s hot body was almost too much for the Manbreaker to resist, himself, and further training and acceptance of ones brainwashing was always rewarded, so he slipped off his own leather clothing, as Fagnum watched with unblinking anticipation. A suggestive smile and roaming hands across the superhero slave’s chest was followed by Fagnum’s own meaty hands wandering and massaging parts of the Manbreaker’s body, before the supervillain lied down upon his superhero sex slave, and covered his full mouth with his own.

The Manbreaker and Fagnum made love to one another, searching hands, caressing, probing, clawing...muscles rippling, bending, glistening...lips crushing, kissing, enveloping...teeth biting, nibbling, clenched in sexual fervor...cocks throbbing, thrusting, pounding, ...

“You’re such you’re ready for this?” a voice behind him asked, in that odd, echoing tone that he possessed while in costume.

“Let’s do it!” was the reply.

ManStar pushed Ultra off of Neotropolis Millennium Tower.

The strongest member of Man-Force, wearing almost 350 pounds and possessing super-superhuman strength that allowed him to lift over 20 times his own weight, fell like a massive boulder at high speed, gravity yanking the superhero to either an impressive controlled landing, or a repulsive gut-spilling splat.

With ManStar close to him all the way down from the top of the 1,500-tall tower, Ultra forced away the fears of getting himself killed, even as the street, the parking lot, the buildings, the citizens of Neotropolis, and the Earth, herself, dashed up towards him at break-neck speed. Only break-neck speed—and not break-Ultra speed! he thought momentarily to himself! ManStar possessed the power of flight, but a recent run-in with Monster Mask had surprised the bulked-up Ultra, who previously possessed the ability to leap amazingly high and far, but had never flown like other heroes had.

Until that battle.

Now he focused his mind on what he wanted to do, channeling the Meta-Male powers of his power belt into action, and suddenly Ultra wasn’t falling straight down to the streets of Neotropolis with his arms and legs held out spread-eagled, but rather sloping upward and to the left in a fluid motion, the distant skyscrapers of the business core quickly looming towards him so that they were instead the nearby skyscrapers of the business core!

Behind his full-face orange mask, Patrick York, a.k.a. ManStar, smiled widely, as his friend and teammate quickly learned how to maneuver and fly in a straight line, overcoming a person’s natural fear of heights when there was nothing beneath one’s feet. One of the best lines in an old superhero movie came back to ManStar, forcing another smile beneath his mask as he recalled the scene...

‘You’ve got me?! Who’s got you???!!!’ And the crazy, out-of-control, panicked flight of a TV superhero from the ‘80’s who had one day been a high school teacher and the next a reluctant superhero with a fear of heights and inability to control his flying ability, courtesy of aliens, was remembered. Fortunately Ultra, a.k.a. Tony Manno, seemed to have a natural gift for flight! And that was going to be a very valuable power, indeed, for Man-Force.

“Uhhh...ManStarrr?” the red, white, and blue-clad superhero called back as he did a loop-the-loop in mid-air, above Eastern Park.

“Yes, Ultra?” he called back.

“Uhh...how do I land?!”

Okay.

A valuable power that still needed work!

With a little coaxing to get Ultra to fly slower and lower to the ground, ManStar watched as Ultra came down in a confusing tumbled of legs and arms, smashing into a parked delivery truck, denting the side of the vehicle like an elephant had head-butted it! ManStar, who had been trained to fly from the people of Project Meta-Male, gracefully landed on his feet, much to Ultra’s annoyance.

“Ugh. Who’s gonna pay for that? Should we leave a note?” Ultra wondered. The damaged truck should have rendered anyone with multiple fractures, but Ultra’s physique was powerful beyond words, and his limbs simply felt a little tired.

“Can’t you just bend it back into place?” the echoing voice of ManStar wondered.

Ultra looked back and forth between his teammate and the crushed side of the Fed-Ex truck. His hunky, masculine features weren’t covered by a mask, so his annoyance and indignation were clear on Ultra’s face.

“It’s easier to destroy something than fix it!” an indignant Ultra complained. “Besides, it was an accident.”

“It won’t look good, media-wise, if you just leave it like that!”

“I was only kidding about the note! I don’t exactly carry a pen and paper in this get-up, you know!” Ultra complained. No pockets! Not even in my cape!”

It was true. The tight-fitting costume left nothing to the imagination, nor possessed pockets to carry anything. With his beefy features and clean cut hair pumped up from his power belt, Ultra’s physique was further enhanced by his weight-lifter-sized arms and legs. The majority of his costume was an intense shade of blue on muscle-hugging spandex, running from his glove-less hands, up his arm, across his chest and down his legs, and even his small tight-fitting trunks were blue. Thick white stripes ran up his arms and to his shoulders, ending at the edge of his red, white, and blue knee-length cape, while a large red downward-pointing arrow on his chest and abdomen sported a thick white ‘U’. His white power belt and red boots finished off his superhero ensemble, which attracted more than its share of swooning ladies.

Cue the swooning ladies...

Man-Force was so popular and loved within the city of Neotropolis, that if any of them stood still in public for over a minute they were soon inundated by shouts of adulation and adoration, amongst requests for photos, autographs, and best of all, as far as the guys were concerned, lots and lots of free sex!

Screaming women and girls soon encircled the heroes as they failed in coming to a decision about what to do with the damaged delivery truck. College girls and bored housewives alike fondled and groped the two men, some of it welcome (like the previous encounter of Ultra with his nameless ‘Revlon girl’), and some was absolutely, unequivocally not wanted.

“I love you guys! You’re the best! I love every sexy bulge of your costumes, guys!” a voice proclaimed amongst the group of over a dozen fans.

Unfortunately for them, it was a gay guy.

“Get outta town, dude!” Ultra frowned nastily, at the unwanted attention. “We’re straight! No queers allowed! Can’t you see we’re straight men and intend to keep it that way?”

“But, I—!”

“Please go away!” ManStar’s echoing voice requested, the tone clearly one of repulsion, although his face was covered by his mask. Had the impressionable young man seen the look of utter contempt for the homosexual on Patrick York’s face, he would have burst out into tears.

“Ultra’s a ladies man!” a pushy college girl insisted, groping Ultra’s impressive, rock-hard shoulders, her eyes lighting up. “And he most definitely only likes women!”

“Yea, get lost!” her sister snapped, actually shoving the startled young man back.

“But...but, I—’

“Young man, please!” a middle-aged woman interrupted him with condescension. “Look for some other gay celebrity to fawn over, hm? I’m sure you can find out on the Internet where Neil Patrick Harris lives!”

Amid cackles of laughter and sarcastic pleas from Ultra for the ladies to kiss him just three-at-a-time, the gay man left, heartbroken and wounded. ManStar almost felt sorry for the little fag.

Almost.

One of the conditions of being released from the clutches of a pair of Italian sisters was that Ultra and ManStar be their guests at their fine Italian bistro, which Ultra instantly jumped upon. Even in his meta-form, Tony Manno was quick to accept a free dinner like Momma used to make, so he agreed to be driven directly to it, leaving an annoyed ManStar to explain to the shocked Fed-Ex driver what had happened to his truck. It didn’t really matter, since his full face mask prevented him from eating, unless he pulled it up partially, but he liked his anonymity too much to reveal even so much as the color of his skin to the general public.

The girls were giggling and giddy all the way to the Belle Bistro, promising him more than just lasagna if he ate everything on his plate! Ultra joked that he’d ‘try’, even though he knew that his Meta-Male physiology would allow him to eat 20 pounds of food if necessary, thanks to his super-superhuman powers and metabolism! And as luck would have it, the restaurant turned out to be quite familiar to him! The restaurant was the site of an encounter with the Finch Gang, where he had saved the owners from a rather vicious robbery attempt a few months ago, and in gratitude the owner had offered Ultra to eat dinner for free whenever he wanted! It was only by sheer luck that the owner turned out to be the father of the two hot sisters that were bringing him there!

It was great to be a superhero!

Returning to his college dorm room in his civilian form of Patrick York, the college student grumbled at the lack of action for himself, compared to Ultra. Maybe it had something to do with the freaky echoing voice and full mask he bore? Still, he had his fans, and could enjoy a normal life at the same time.

Other than the sloppy mess that his roommate, Tony Manno, usually left their dorm room in. Underwear, gym shorts, t-shirts, blue jeans— they were all scattered amongst the jumble of text books and video games that resided on Tony’s side of the shared accommodations. He steadfastly refused to pick up more than ten percent of the mess belonging to his friend, and that was only when he needed to use something that was buried beneath clothing of sports magazines.

Like his cell phone, for example.

He checked ‘missed calls’ and found three, one from his brother, one from one of the other guys he knew on campus, and the third from Brian McMahon, his Man-Force teammate. Frowning at the realization that he hadn’t seen either him or Rick for several days, he clicked on the waiting message and listened in.

“Better be a good excuse,” Patrick murmured to himself. “Zephyr and Magnum haven’t been in the news for days, and we haven’t even had a short meeting back at the Man-Cave.”

“Patrick! It’s Brian. Look, I’m gonna be outta town for a week or two. You know how crazy I am about Petra Carly? Well, we finally spent some time talking and it turns out her family is taking a trip to France, and they invited me along! Great, huh? Me and Petra, and the City of Lights! I’ve already pulled enough strings with the Dean to let me go—doing him some favors, too. Anyways, I won’t be around for awhile—just wanted you to know. And don’t worry about Rick, either. He’s busy getting off with some chicks he met after The Mass Attack battle. I’m sure he’ll check in later, too. Talk to you in a week or so. Bye.”

Patrick frowned down at his cell phone, disliking the rampant dereliction of duty in favor of a quick screw or whatever, but it was out of his hands. The Meta-Male power belts had ramped-up their abilities but also their egos, it seemed! Still, the guys had worked hard to keep Neotropolis safe and deserved some time off. He was confident that whatever happened next, ManStar and Ultra could handle it themselves.

As the Manbreaker, dressed in an impeccable suit in his ‘civilian identity’, went over the tedious paper-work devoted to running the Man-Trap bar, a knock came from the open door of his office, tearing his attention from his desk to the visitor. He smiled and waved in the handsome Latino, his eyes lighting up at the sight of the scientist’s own smile and the object he held in his hand.

“Ah, Flicker! What can I do for you?”

“It’s more of what I can do for you, Manbreaker!” Doctor Flicker smiled, laying the blue power belt across the desk, over the boring paper work.

“Really? You’ve been working on Zephyr’s power belt, by the looks if it?”

“Indeed. And thanks to his information and, of course, my natural genius in the transformation of the male body, it took me little more than an afternoon to decipher how the belts of Man-Force work!”

“Really?! You know how they function already?”

Flicker waved off the compliment, his own ego ballooning before the Manbreaker’s eyes. “A simple enough meta-cellular regenerative-influx of proton energy channeled into ones Deoxyribonucleic acid or DNA that...well, let’s just say that in some ways, Project Meta-Male is just catching up to me! I don’t need to remind you what Beast looked like before I was able to augment him?”

The Manbreaker smiled with a nod, thinking back. A cute guy on the beach with shoulder-length blond, barely able to put a full sentence together, thanks to a small 140 pound build that lacked confidence thanks to a four-inch cock . A vast difference from 7 foot- 4, hunky dream man with muscles on top of muscles, icy blue eyes, and an uncanny 18-inch cock! He was Flicker’s greatest success, until Magnum had been turned into Fagnum.

“We already have Magnum and Zephyr in our power, so knowledge of the Man-Force belts is useful, but how do we put that to our advantage?” the Manbreaker wondered.

“It depends how quickly you wish to assume control of the remaining heroes? I have many means of manipulating their thoughts at my disposal, and knowing how the meta-belts work, I can tamper with one to alter its metamorphic abilities.”

“Really? in what way?”

Flicker grinned lasiviousvously, patting Zephyr’s blue belt, as he replied, “Imagine Ultra reaching for his belt, and instead of getting that sexy, bulked-up version of Tony Manno, the belt works its scientific magic on him and turns him into an even smaller, effeminate version of himself? All smooth, hairless young man, robbed of his muscles, and left with only one superpower—superpowered cock sucking?”

“Intriguing. But we’d need Ultra’s belt to do that.”

“Obviously. But I also know of a way, somewhat slower, granted, of turning Ultra gay from the inside out. The same elements of the mind number pill that you use, could be get slipped into Ultra’s food and drink, whether he’s in his heroic or normal form. It would actually be a combination of nano-bots and my special chemicals to prevent his superhuman metabolism from getting rid of them. Moving through his body and bonding with his DNA and various regions within his mind, specifically the pleasure centers of his brain, would be linked into my ‘enslaver program’ and would transmit whatever images and specialized instructions you wish. They would sacrifice his brute force for subtle manipulation, especially given that they would be of a lower power, but transmitted directly to the regions desired for change.”

“We’ve already seen how Magnum and Zephyr’s minds were overwhelmed by such desires for change,” the Manbreaker mused, rubbing his chin. “As the most powerful member of Man-Force, it stands to reason that we’ll have to take extra efforts to turn Ultra. Very well, Doctor, see to it. Perhaps Zephyr or Magnum can offer suggestions where Ultra might dine regularly?”

As luck would have it, Man-Force was always hot news, even when performing inconsequential activities like rescuing cats in trees, attending sporting events in costume, or as Flicker and Zephyr discovered, eating out. News cameras were on site as they found Ultra in a restaurant near downtown, accompanied by a pair of giggling college girls that were identified as sisters.

And best of all it was a live feed from the scene!

Alerting the Manbreaker to this lucky chance, Flicker’s drug was slipped into a vial, and the two of them quickly drove several blocks to the restaurant, identified as the Belle Bistro, and slipped into the back to avoid the TV cameras and attention of Ultra. The chef and his cooks were surprised then annoyed at the appearance of the two strangers invading their kitchen, so it required a dose of Manbreaker mesmerism to settle things down.

Pulling the surprisingly handsome chef to one side into an adjoining office and closing the door, the outraged cook demanded answers. “You’ll understand, my friend. There’s nothing to worry about here. I just need you to do a favor for me”

“Hey! Whatta you speaka abouta, eh? Thisa notta you restaurante, mista! You go make-a da reservation iffa you wanta eatta here! Yes?”

“I will some time. For now, I just want your cooperation. I am the Manbreaker. You wish to cooperate. You wish to cooperate very...very...much. You would enjoy cooperating with me...serving me...wouldn’t you?”

The Italian chef’s anger had subsided, and soon found he couldn’t look away from the Manbreaker’s magnetic eyes and charisma. A smile escaped his lips, and he didn’t resist the calming, warm feel of the Manbreaker’s hand caressing his cheek, rubbing his shoulder, trailing down across his chest.

“Yes...want to...cooperate witha you...serve-a you...”

“Yes, that’s it, my friend,” the Manbreaker smiled at the weak-willed chef, both hands now running across the chef’s chest, stopping at the nipples to play with and tug on them through the chef’s white jacket. The Italian cook gasped and sighed as his nipples were manipulated, bringing them alive, triggering exciting sensations throughout his body. “You will serve me...It gives you great pleasure to serve me...so much pleasure...nice, hard...erect...pleasure...”

The chef became aware of his cock becoming rock-hard from the experienced massaging and tweaking his chest and nipples, and gasped inwardly as the next moment his face was pulled forward, and his moth covered by the sexy, swarthy stranger, the other man’s tongue invading his own mouth. No, not ‘invading’...it was a very welcome visit and too seductive to resist. He forgot all about his wife, his mistress, and the lust he felt for Anna Maria, the hot waitress out in the dining room—all he could focus on was the tongue of the Manbreaker within his mouth.

The Chef breathed raggedly through his nose, his senses alive like never before, but his arms draped limply at his sides as the seductive hypnotist ensnared him within his gay love embrace. Crushing their mouths together with a passion the Chef had never experienced before, he quickly found himself on his knees, with the Manbreaker’s thick, beautiful cock inches from his face, and just as quickly, his already-wet lips engulfing the massive cock of the stranger known only as the Manbreaker.

He couldn’t resist the rapid pounding of the cock in his mouth as it subdued him, turning him into an obedient pawn of the Manbreaker. His tongue came alive with new tastes and sensations—so used to tasting his cooking, his mouth loved the unusual, brand-new flavors of a cock shoved back and forth within his mouth. Running his fingers through the Chef’s hair, the Manbreaker cooed down at him,

“Yeaaa...that’s it, my love! Suck that big cock! Take as much of it as you can into your mouth! Be a good little gay-boy, you hot Italian stud! Suck the juice out of it! It’s all you live for—to taste my man-juice shooting down your throat! Suck my man-nectar!”

The Chef’s staff didn’t challenge Doctor Flicker (who was dressed in an expensive suit, rather than his trademark black lab coat over a small black speedo), and trusted their boss to know what to do. He was just having a private meeting in the office, for all they knew, although when there was some muffled groaning from behind the door that drew some curious stares.

Flicker shrugged his shoulders with a smile, saying, “I think your boss has gotten a taste of my boss’s sausage and meatballs! Trust me— they’re pretty much impossible to resist! And I had something to do with their recipe, if I may say so!”

A couple minutes later, after more muffled groaning and light thumping, the Manbreaker and the Chef reappeared from the office, the Chef completely focused on his mission, showing no signs of his brainwashing, other than his mused-up hair or his new lustful urges to sweep some of his cooks off their feet and suck them off, too!

“Ooookay, listena uppa here-a! Ultra’s dinner, she’s already served, right?” His staff nodded. “No problemmo! We’sa gonna give himma bigga desert, yes? Chico, starta righta now! Executive Speciality, yes? Even if he no wanta the desert, he still offered it and getta taste of it for sure! Yes? Yes! Stoppa staring and getta to worka now-a! Rapidamente, rapidmente!”

Flicker checked the dining room from a partially opened door and spied Ultra and his latest girlfriends at a table on the other side of the dining room, amongst several guests, and could see that the superhero was having as much fun eating as he was offering bits of his food to the girls. He would have to make sure that the women did not injest the nanobots! There was no telling what effect they’d have on a normal physiognomy, sooo...

When the desert was ready, the waiter that had attended Ultra’s table was told to take a break by the Chef, while another waiter took over...

“Ultra? Ladies? My name is...Flicker. I’m a big fan, and would like to offer you this dessert! On the house, of course!”

Ultra’s eyes lit up at the sight of the ice cream, nuts, strawberries, chocolate sauce, and bits of brownie within the concoction, while the girls adamantly refused to eat anything else— since they were already too full to eat more.

“And we don’t want to be too full when you fuck us!” one of the drunk sisters proclaimed.

Presented with a special dessert after a fantastic dinner, and a promise of a menage a trois, it was almost too much for Ultra!

He downed the dessert with zeal, much to the absolute pleasure of Flicker and the Manbreaker.

An hour later, Ultra was enjoying his three-way with the Felini sisters in the restaurant, taking turns necking or snuggling at their table, the girls slipping a wandering hand at times beneath the table cloth to grope his stiff hard-on. Everything was going fine until Ultra suddenly jerked away from the sister that was kissing him, their eyes meeting, matching the other’s confusion.

“Wh-what’s the matter, baby?” Gabriella Felini asked

Ultra struggled to find his voice, unsure himself, until his eyes looked at her Gabriella’s lips. “You’re wearing lipstick.”

“You like it?’ she asked, suggestively.

“Um...no. I know this might sound weird, but...would you mind sorta taking it off? So we can kiss just with dry lips? I...I don’t like wet lips.”

Gabriella did so, even though she didn’t really want to remove it, taking a napkin off the table to wipe it off. Mirella was even asked to wipe off her own lipstick, too, which she did. ‘It’s weird,’ Ultra thought to himself. ‘I usually like the feel of lipstick but right now...I just want to kiss dry lips.’ Ultra and Gabriella resumed their necking, as Mirella rubbed his crotch again.

“Uhhhhh, yeaaaa! Rub that cock!” Ultra sighed. The sisters spared each other a surprised glance at the squeaky-clean superhero’s dirty talk, but continued to seduce him, anyway. “Ooooh, maaan, that feels so good! Yea, man, keeping rubbing it! Uhhh!”

Gabriella’s returned to her kissing him forcefully, which prompted an unexpected image in his mind of kissing another man, a very good-looking, but obviously effeminate homosexual, and then he lost all control, his thoughts overwhelming his mind. He pulled Gabriella in so tightly that she squealed (and not in a good way!), forcing him to return to normal and stare at her in surprise.

“Heyyy! That hurt, ya big dummy! Not so rough!”

‘What’s the matter with me?!’ he cried to himself in shock. ‘Two hot Italian chicks and I start thinking about dudes? What the f—?’

Ultra weakly excused himself from the girls, saying that he really should be out on patrol, and left the restaurant and confused girls behind him, forgotten.

From the partially-opened door of the kitchen, however, the Manbreaker and Doctor Flicker watched the superhero leave, confident that Ultra was just beginning to be turned into their latest love-toy.

Ultra wasn’t sure if there was something wrong with him or his meta-power belt, so once he’d left the restaurant and found a suitable hiding spot, he’d changed back into Tony Manno, and decided to walk back home to his college dorm room. He was in no mood to go on patrol—he was just too annoyed that he’d gotten so confused with those weird fantasies of him kissing another guy which had spoiled what could have been a fantastic three-way with the Fellini sisters! Dammit!.

He found his shared dorm room almost as he’d left it, although it looked like Patrick had cleaned it up slightly, but his Man-Force teammate wasn’t present. A post-it note on their message board nailed onto the back of their door revealed that Patrick was out with some friends to check out a double-bill movie at the Paramax. He was actually relieved for that, because a dumb part of his brain might actually have made him confide in Patrick about his stupid gay fantasy during the kissing, and he just wanted to forget about it!

He sat down in a chair and stopped to think about what went wrong. Snapping out of it, he reached for the TV remote on his desk, where he spotted a flat brown paper bag beside it, possessing no store emblem or design on its flat surface. The top was sealed with a single small piece of tape, and was too intriguing not to pick up. He peaked down into it from one open corner at the top and saw what looked like a photo of naked flesh, and the first letters of the name of the magazine; ‘S-T-R-A-I’.

Had Patrick bought this for himself and inadvertently left it on his desk instead of his own? Or was it a gift from Patrick? Without answers, Tony ran his thumb across the top of the paper bag to snap the tape, and turned the contents upside down to dump the magazine into his hand. He tossed away the bag with one hand, as the other flipped the magazine right side-up and before his eyes.

‘STRAIGHT BAIT’ was the name of the magazine.

And there was a male model, clean-cut, glistening from sweat or a shower, staring back at him, wearing nothing but a smile, tight white briefs, and an obvious, prominent bulge creating a long shadow across them.

‘WHAT THE HELLLL???!!” Tony exclaimed, grasping the hardcore gay magazine in both hands.

He looked to his left and right, completely baffled at this turn of events and its implications! Patrick was gay! He had to be! He had to be, because this sure as hell wasn’t his magazine! And despite this shocking revelation, Tony found that he couldn’t help but check out the gay erotica before him.

‘YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT!’

‘LOOK AND TOUCH’

‘THE MASSAGE THAT TURNED ME GAY’

‘KENNETH’S AWESOME 8 INCHES!’

‘RICHIE & TREVOR; THE LOVE THAT WAS MEANT TO BE!’

The headlines of the articles and photo spreads within screamed back at him, and made him wonder which one had tempted Patrick to the point that he actually went out and bought this magazine! ‘Gone to the movies?!’ Tony thought to himself. ‘Like hell! You’re getting your wiener sucked or your ass pounded by a fag!’ Despite himself, he found himself quickly flipping through the triple-X gay magazine.

It was quite similar to straight mags he’d read, himself. The usual amount of pictorials, feedback letters, comment pages, porn fiction, and advertisements—although the ads were for cock enhancement or gay porn DVDs. He stopped himself as he saw the photo spread for the guy that was on the cover.

He looked familiar...but couldn’t place him.

He slowed his examination of the magazine called ‘Straight Bait’ , and looked at the main pictorial of the guy in the shower—a dude named ‘Dylan ‘, but still didn’t ring a bell, even with the name attached to his face. The guy was a hunky, muscular-type, well endowed with a semi-erect 7-inch cock, and was as naked as the day he was born, and just as wet and slippery by the looks of it!

‘Baby oil...or sweat,’ Tony thought to himself.

Dylan started out in the first couple of pictures in a tight white underwear, which he pulled down to expose just his cock head in one picture, then it was full-throttle from there, with images of Dylan standing in a wet shower, lounging around, his head tilted back, his lips parted, his hard cock in his hand, or framed by a pair of hands that cupped his belly. Tony found himself staring at the close-up photo of Dylan’s impressive hard, wet cock before him, and the muscular shaved chest of the hunk in the other photos, gradually checking him out from his head to his toes. Dylan’s hair was slightly wet, and attractive in the way he liked seeing chicks with wet hair, and he had a nice, suggestive smile across his lips...

Tony shook his head and tried to remind himself that he was definitely, 100 percent, absolutely, conclusively straight! And he did not find this guy attractive in anyway, whatsoever.

So he flipped to the next article and the next set of photos.

More cocks, more naked guys, and two hunky men with the fake names of Richie and Trevor getting it on. Tony grimaced as he allowed his curiosity to overwhelm his suggestion to himself to throw the magazine away, and continued to peruse the photos, flipping back and forth through them again and again. The guys were fondling, kissing, and sucking each other like a guy and a girl would, but the sheer pleasure and confidence these two guys exuded in their photos almost...almost...made it appealing to Tony, as if to say, ‘It’s okay to make love to another guy.’

He flipped back to the guy in the shower, the so-called Dylan.

Tony’s dick was stirring within his tight jeans, and seemed to call out to his hand to rub one out. This was crazy! He’d just had a long day on patrol, had a full dinner and dessert, made out with two women as Ultra, so why wasn’t he tired? Even worse, why did he fantasize about men during their necking, and now feel so curious and intrigued with gay guys that he felt an irresistible compulsion to jerk off to this magazine?

Swallowing loudly, and looking about his dorm room, he knew then and there that the inevitable was about to happen, so he locked up the place, chaining the door and closing the window blinds for privacy, and tossed the gay magazine on his bed before he pulled down his jeans and underwear, hoping like hell that his roommate and superhero teammate, Patrick, didn’t show up before he was finished. He threw off his shirt and socks so he was completely naked and lay back on his creaky bed, propped his head on his pillow so that his chin nearly touched his chest, and was all too aware that his cock was stirring and becoming super-hard as his nervous, shaking hands reopened the issue of ‘Straight Bait’, and he looked for a suitable photo of Dylan to stare at.

He found the perfect one. On the left side of the magazine was a full-page photo of Dylan in the shower, a semi-serious expression on his face, his dick hanging out, three-quarters erect, water dripping off of it, while on the right was a very similar full-size photo of Dylan, although now he was beginning to smile, and his penis was fully erect, standing at attention.

Tony masturbated to the sight of these photos and felt waves of sexual power course through his body like no other photos of naked chicks had ever done for him. He’d masturbated since he was 13, so many years of experience had taught him well, and he had dozens of fantasies in his memory banks, now transformed into gay fantasies as the scenarios were switched to offer a man for his sexual pleasure, rather than a woman.

Correction...

He was offered as sexual pleasure to this man!

He’d always jerked off to fantasies of having power over any woman he could imagine, but now he was finding extremely hot pleasure in the concept of being the weaker of the two of them, offering his body, his hands, his mouth, to this hunky, sexy naked guy to be used in any way the hunk saw fit. Tony’s hand rapidly stroked his thick Italian cock, his breath became ragged, his slack mouth held open, as he focused all of his attention upon the handsome naked Dylan in the photos. He scanned the hunk up and down, checking out the sheen of water on the muscle-boy before him, licking his lips as he focused on the smooth, hard pecs of the naked male model, his mind racing as he imagined the vast difference between the muscle beneath them and the soft, fleshy boobs of a girl.

‘This is crazy! I’m jerking off to gay porn! And getting incredibly turned-on by it!’ he found himself thinking momentarily, before his mind returned to his fantasies.

He never took a break, never stopped his relentless masturbation of his throbbing, hot cock, which was responding enthusiastically to the male model before his eyes. He knew the look that was turning him on. That pursed-lipped look, lips that looked puffier probably due to oral sex, the sexy effeminate sleepy eyes, the greased, neatly-trimmed hair of a guy that worked out in a gym to watch other sweaty men in action, the narcissistic attitude of a gay guy that spent 24-7 tending to his body’s needs, building it just so, so that it would attract another man. Now he found himself focusing on the shining pectoral muscles, the strong-looking hands, the gleaming biceps, the dripping, wet cock, or, most surprisingly, Dylan’s face. Tony wasn’t about to admit it to any of his friends, but he could understand why women found guys like Matt Damon or Ryan Reynolds attractive. Not that he found them attractive, but he could understand why their features were so envied, the way he could understand why guys swoon over well-designed cars.

He smiled at the handsome face of Dylan, and felt a rush like never before.

“He’s...so good-looking...such a hunk,” he sighed out loud to himself, the waves of sexual thrill within his cock rewarding him with its intensity, as he spoke words he never could have imagined himself saying before...and meaning it! “We could go out together...on a date...a man date...kiss each other...jerk off each other...”

It was at that point that he knew there was no turning back. He easily imagined himself embracing Dylan in his arms and kissing him passionately, their naked bodies intertwining as Dylan lured him into his gay love, gently pressed him down to his knees, and rubbed his wet cock all over Tony’s face, making it wet, too, before he opened wide and...

Tony kept stroking himself, biting his lower lip as he realized that if he didn’t stop soon he’d cum to homosexual fantasies of him and Dylan making love...

‘Dylan’s thrusting his cock back and forth in my mouth’, he involuntarily thought to himself, “pumping my face...turning me into a fag!’

“Oh, yeahhh...I’m sucking his cock...he’s got a beautiful cock...I want it!” Tony murmured to himself and completely believed that, yes, he did want it! His hand stroked faster and faster, pounding the rim of his cock-head with his hand as he went out of control. “He’s sooo good-looking! I’m...I’m attracted to him! Oh, man, I really am falling for him! He’s a gorgeous huuuunk!”

Tony’s big cock exploded with gushes and gushes of hot man-cream, his eyes clenched tightly but still saw the handsome, sexy features of Dylan in his mind and clenched his teeth to keep from screaming his orgasm out so loud that they’d hear it outside on the street! As soon as he was able, Tony opened his squinting eyes, and continued to pump his dick rapidly, just so that he could admire and check out Dylan’s naked form, a smile returning to his lips once more for a few seconds before he stopped himself.

‘Damn! This is crazy!’ he told himself, tossing aside the magazine, and slowing his stroking to completely finish. ‘How is it possible that this guy could do this to me? Hell! I didn’t even fantasize about a girl! The thought never even occurred to me to do so!

Tony sighed to himself, wiped off his load onto a couple Kleenexes, sat on the edge of the bed and was about to get up when a sudden memory flashed in his mind...

...Walking home from the Fellini sister’s restaurant...taking a detour...entering an adult store...heading directly for the gay magazine section...checking out several covers until ‘Straight Bait’ caught his eye...paying $8.99 for it...not caring if the store owner recognized him...returning to his dorm room and dumping the magazine onto his desk before read Patrick’s not and sat down...he sat down for a minute and snapped out of it and reached for the TV remote and...that’s when he saw the brown paper bag-covered magazine!

He’d bought the magazine!

He’d gone out and purposefully bought gay porn!

Again, he couldn’t understand why this was happening to him! He shoved the magazine back into it’s plain brown wrapper and despite an urge to take it down the hall and throw it away, Tony didn’t.

Instead he carefully buried it in his desk, under numerous files and books.

Just in case he wanted to use it again...

The Manbreaker and Beast watched with wide grins from his control panels within his slave-training facility beneath the Man-Trap bar.

“He’s coming along rather well,” the deep-voiced Beast considered, running his fingers through and shaking his mane of dirty blond, surfer-styled hair. “The hidden cameras that Zephyr placed around Manno and York’s dorm room are giving us clear pictures. And some rather intimate data!”

The Manbreaker nodded, adding, “As Flicker suggested, the nanobots will turn young Tony Manno gay from the inside out. Linked to the pleasure centers of his mind, he’ll continue to feel desire and irresistible sensations every time we transmit a homosexual thought into his mind, gradually forcing him to become addicted to it. He’ll love sucking cock long before he actually gets a taste of it for real!

And..” Manbreaker said, looking up at his gorgeous, tall servant, one hand casually brushing the magnificent monster cock within the shorts that Beast wore. “I have a feeling someone’s about to volunteer?”

“It would please me greatly to have Ultra on his knees before me. Flicker already has Zephyr completely in love with him, you’ve turned Magnum further than we could have imagined, so...”

“And you want the strongest member of Man-Force to yourself? It seems fitting, seeing as Ultra is the largest member of that team. Although, compared to you...heh,heh, even his superhero form looks like a twink beside your powerful, huge form. If you do tame him by yourself, then so be it. Ultra will be yours. His powers and strength of will concern me, though.”

“He seems to be enjoying his new feelings immensely, as far as I can see,” Beast suggested.

“Somewhat. I see confusion and resistance in his eyes. They’ll be gradually calmed and replaced with the thoughts of the Manbreaker, soon enough. Flicker is nearly ready to have Ultra visit him down at the warehouse, and Zephyr has told me that nobody but the wearer can adjust or remove the Meta-Male power belts. That means that Ultra will have to be in my power, before he allows himself to hand it over.”

“Why not just convert Tony Manno? Wilson was brainwashed into falling in love with you, master, and his alter-ego of Magnum followed suit,” Beast suggested.

The Manbreaker patted the bulging cock of Beast affectionately and smiled up at him, replying, “Why have a hamburger with nothing on it, when you can have a sirloin steak dinner, my friend? For the challenge. To see a powerful man lose his power before my eyes, and see it replaced with love and devotion.”

Beast nodded knowingly—after all, that was what happened to him after he’d been turned into this hulking handsome stud.

Patrick showed up a couple hours later, but by then Tony was asleep.

And dreaming about naked men.

The next day, the two of them compared notes, deciding to meet at the so-called ‘Man-Cave’, the secret headquarters of Man-Force that was based in the Sciences building of Neotropolis College. It wasn’t a cave, per se, instead having numerous computers linked to police data banks, cameras, international police Internet sites,and their radio systems—but the off-beat name was a play on words and stuck. From there, they could change into their forms of Ultra and ManStar at a moments notice and respond to any emergency And hopefully, Rick and Brian would make an appearance, since it had been a few days since either had been in action.

The day passed by without incident, as Tony focused on his studies and Patrick watched the clock so that the tediousness of the day would be over, and he could kick some supervillain ass out there. However, when he arrived at the Man-Cave, Tony and the others were nowhere to be seen, which was odd. He hit the ‘recall’ button on the communications panel, to bring them in. Not an emergency call, but rather a general request for their presence or at the very least, a check-in phone call or text.

He began to worry as Magnum/Rick Wilson’s Man-Force belt was turned off, Tony’s didn’t respond, and Zephyr/Brian McMahon provided a short, curt text saying that he would return tomorrow. It pissed Patrick off, being the leader of Man-Force, which was now literally One-Man-Force, if he was going to be the only one on duty.

An alarm sounded from the Neotropolis Grand Arena on Western Avenue and 10th! Activating his power belt, his street clothes and face were enveloped within a golden hue as his skintight gold and orange ManStar costume forming around himself, pumping up his muscles to amazing proportions, his very cell structure turning into a compact sun. Activating the skylight, ManStar dipped down slightly before jumping into the air and flying straight up into the sky at over 200 miles an hour to avoid being seen.

Ultra, himself, was landing at that very moment from his own flight, his feet struggling to regain normal footing. He looked about, and fortunately nobody was around Warehouse 9 to see his bit of clumsiness. He also couldn’t see Zephyr anyway, which was odd since it was him who’d asked him to come here. It was doubly weird that he specifically asked Tony to not alert the others of this mission, saying that he felt the two of them would be enough. Still, solo missions or just two Man-Force operatives working without back-up wasn’t strange, so Ultra let it go.

A pale blue blur swooshed up towards him and came to a stop a few yards away from him. “Ultra! Glad you’re here!” Zephyr sighed behind his mask.

“And did you just see me now? I can fly! ManStar was training me to—”

“Yesyesyes, that’s fine, but we’ve got bigger fish to fry!”

Ultra frowned, still casting glances around for any enemies around them. “What’s up?”

“The Scarlet Spy! He’s got an army inside there! There’s just too many of them, and they’re too well armed for me to take on all of them!”

“’An army’?!” Ultra growled. “And you thought just the two of us would fight better against their numbers than all four of us?!”

Zephyr hesitated, speechless. “Well...okay an ‘army’ might be an exaggeration, but...geez, Ultra, let’s just get in there before the Scarlet Spy blows up Neotropolis!”

A blast of air and a high-pitched ‘Veerrr!’ accompanied Zephyr’s super-faster exit from Ultra’s side and dash into the warehouse. Ultra considered using his belt’s communicator to alert Magnum and ManStar, but they’d be unneeded if he and his speedster partner really could deal with the red-hued villain inside. He considered smashing through the wall to surprise and terrify his villainous opponents inside, but after Man-Force was nearly sued by Neotropolis World Bank for such a stunt on his part, he decided that stealth worked better.

He approached the doorway of the dimly-lit interior, and heard the sounds of power generation from within, and...Zephyr! He saw his friend and teammate take a tumble, as if thrown by somebody! One of the Scarlet Spy’s army, perhaps? He stepped inside the warehouse quickly, only to feel like he was blinded by an explosive flash, while his whole body was instantly paralyzed by an invisible force field as he stepped through a metallic arch made of complicated girders and wiring.

Zephyr stood up, uninjured and was joined by an handsome Hispanic man in a black lab coat and wearing nothing more than a tight black speedo beneath it. Zephyr removed his mask, surprising Ultra, but not as much as the sight of the Hispanic man congratulating Zephyr, and giving him an warm kiss on the lips.

“Thank you, Doctor Flicker,” Brian sighed, love in his eyes.

“Flicker!” Ultra grunted through clenched teeth, trying in vain to move more than his head slightly. “You’re the man from the restaurant! What’ve you done...to Zephyr?”

“The same that’s about to happen to you, you sexy hunka muscle boy! Allow me to introduce myself. I am Doctor Flicker, and I serve the great master, the Manbreaker. We’ve already got Magnum and Zephyr in our power, and you’re next on the list to become the Manbreaker’s obedient love slave.”

Ultra struggled in the force field, but Flicker ramped up to the power to incredible levels, so that he was only able to stand there, his clenched fists at his sides. It seemed as if the energy of the force field fed off his struggles, becoming stronger the more he fought against it.

“Manbreaker’s—” Ultra grunted, his mind racing. “Wh-what did you do to me?! It’s your fault that I’ve been—?”

Flicker nodded, spreadi8ng out his hands as if to drink in the adulation. “—Having hot gay sex fantasies? Yes, that’s my doing, as per the Manbreaker’s instructions.”

“Whyyy?” Ultra growled.

“You’re an obstacle for control of this city, Ultra, as you know, as is all of Man-Force. Turning you all into nice, soft, submissive gay boys for our own pleasure was the obvious way to go, rather than the usual slave marketing that the Manbreaker deals in, but that’s not any of your concern. Zephyr, if you’ll do the honors?”

Flicker handed the speedster a mind-controlling disc, similar to the one he still wore, himself, and he casually approached his teammate, a calm smile on his youthful features.

“You’ll love this, Ultra. There’s no need to resist. Hot man-on-man action is sooo fantastic and enticing that you’ll crave more and more! Flicker opened my eyes to everything from sucking cock, to rimming, and feeling a nice, hot cock up my ass. By the time we’re finished with you, you’re going to love sucking cock...and more!”

“No, stop! Zephyr you can’t—!“Ultra struggled, but the disc was placed on his forehead and stuck there as if by magnetism.

And then the hot, erotic images of naked men and men seducing one another flooded his mind. Naked men of various shapes and colors and looks entered his mind, all of them virtually naked and offering come-hither expressions on their masculine features. They smiled into the camera lens—into his mind—and welcomed his attention, displaying their muscles, their hard cocks, and enticing bubble-butts for his use. They held huge, erect cocks in their hands with pride, displayed leather armbands or tight speedos, begging for his complete attention, with licked lips and sexy, confident leers that urged him to approach them.

And as these images were transmitted into his mind, stimulating his pleasure centers without him laying a finger on himself to jerk off, his mind or perhaps mental instructions from Flicker, echoed in his head even as he tried to deny the enjoyment he was experiencing as images of gay men were fed to him, sending him spiralling down towards a new life as a gay man...

Suck that cock.

Love it.

Not gay.

All of it.

Kiss him.

Love him.

Taboo.

Obey the cock.

Love him.

Love him!!!!

Zephyr returned to Flicker, who gave him an affectionate hug and kissed him again, watching Ultra’s face become nearly blank as the mental images of men were replaced by gay love images, so that hot, sexy guys making out with other attractive men were flooding his mind.

“He’ll soon be on his knees, gazing at the almighty cock of the Manbreaker, begging to serve his master. I think we’ll both enjoy the sight of the eventual massive cum-shot which’ll begin his new life as a submissive bottom-boy for the Manbreaker and Beast! And speaking of which...”

As if on cue, Beast arrived on the scene, alongside a rainbow-and-pink clad newly-gay superhero, Fagnum. Ultra couldn’t believe what he was seeing! Magnum’s costume was the same, except that now the blue parts were hot pink, and his body language could only be described as ‘sasshaying into the room’, holding Beast’s hand, and displaying a confident, sly pursed-lip smile, as he beheld Ultra’s helplessness.

“The Manbreaker thought we should be on hand to help, if necessary,” Beast said, offering a wink in Ultra’s direction, “but I’m not sure it’ll be necessary, after all! Even from here I can see that his cock is rock-hard beneath his trunks!”

“And what a lovely cock it is!” Fagnum sighed, licking his lips.

“Uh-uh-uh, Fagnum!” Beast tutted, patting his enslaved ally on the shoulder. “The Manbreaker has promised Ultra to me! With whatever passionate encounters he wishes with Ultra for himself, of course.”

“Oh, poo! You’re no fun!” Fagnum teased back, feigning disappointment. After all, he was the slave of the Manbreaker, himself, and his ass had been expertly conditioned by Beast, himself, in anticipation for the Manbreaker’s pleasure.

Beast sauntered up to Ultra, who was trying to shake his head, or close his eyes, his teeth clenched as he was force-fed hot, seductive images of men and lovemaking, which were impossible to ignore, as they were transmitted directly into his mind. His arms could barely move an inch at his sides, while his grunts and moans were either his attempts to break free or his increasingly-aroused gay-obsessed mind reacting to the erotic images. Either way, it was a turn-on for Beast, who licked his lips and checked out his future boy-toy.

“Did I mention that your friend, Magnum, has been renamed ‘Fagnum’? He’s embraced his conversion completely, and you’ll probably get a new name, courtesy of the Manbreaker! For now, I’m going to make you a slave to my cock,” he purred in Ultra’s ear. “You’re going to beg me to suck you dry again and again.”

“N-n-nooo!” Ultra grunted. “Never...going to be...like you...going to...fight...this!”

Beast nodded with a patronizing smirk. “I think you’ll find our methods so much more enjoyable than the usual laser beam, energy wave attacks you’re used to, baby. Zephyr, be a doll and bring me my gift to Ultra’s cock.”

The speedster superhero retrieved something from Doctor Flicker and approached the huge man with a mischievous smile on his features, and gave it to him. Ultra’s eyes widened with surprise and a bit of dread as Beast held it before Ultra’s face, licking it once like a Popsicle, even as Zephyr knelt down and pulled down the blue trunks and leggings of Ultra to expose his cock, which was pinkish-red with a tremendous erection.

“A gift for your cock, Ultra. A way of telling everyone that you’re mine and completely devoted to me!”

Ultra’s head couldn’t look down, but his eyes followed Beasts hands as they cupped his hard cock and slid a gleaming gold cock-ring over its head, slithered down the throbbing shaft, and was gently set in place around his ball-sack and the base of his shaft. His pleasure centers in his mind went into overdrive as he felt Beast’s fingers then the snug-fitting device on his cock, even as Flicker began to feed him mental images of a naked, smiling, seductive Beast into Ultra’s mind, relentlessly conditioning him to accept the cock-ring as his slave-training device and that he completely approved of wearing the gay-themed object.

“Love me, Ultra,” Beast softly commanded, stroking Ultra’s cheek. “Love the feel of your cock-ring, a cock-ring that you never want to remove. You’re falling in love with it...you love how it looks and feels..you’re falling madly in love with me...you wish to serve me...serve my gorgeous cock...”

“Serve you...falling in love with...no...can’t fall for a...I wish to...serve you...your gorgeous c-c—...c-c—..”

“Say it, Ultra. Say it and believe it...and then there’ll be no turning back between your love for me,” Beast smiled down at him.

“L-love for...want to serve...uhhh! Nooo...must think of some...thing else!”

Beast looked back at Flicker, who smiled with a shrug. “We expected this, but between all of us, I think I know how to turn Ultra. We can’t give him a pierced ear mind-controlling diamond stud earring because of his invulnerability, but I suppose I could provide him with a clip-on. In the meantime...boys? Why don’t you show Ultra what’s has in store for him and Beast?”

Zephyr and Fagnum smiled at one another, embraced tightly, and smothered each other’s face with a passionate French kiss, as their mouths opened wide and allowed the other’s tongue to enter and swim around and explore the other. Ultra couldn’t believe what he was seeing! Rick was such a homophobe and Brian was supposed to be totally straight, so how was this possible??!! As he moaned from a series of hot mental images of Beast lounging romantically on a fur rug, in his bed, his enormous erect cock held in one meaty hand with a predatory look on his incredibly-handsome features, Ultra began to understand

‘I’m getting so turned-on watching Zephyr and magnum make out! It’’s so hot that I...I...want to join them! God, Beast is such a sexy, amazingly-good-looking hunk!’ he found himself thinking. ‘What a great-looking...ass! Such a hot...bubble-butt! And his cock! I just want to swallow the whole thing in one—no! That’s not me! I’m not gay! I know I’m not! But...would it be so bad...just to explore these feelings?’

Ultra watched Zephyr and Fagnum fall to the floor, pulling down each other’s spandex leggings, and get into position with Zephyr on the bottom, and gasped in shock and ever-increasing arousal as Fagnum and Zephyr engulfed each other’s cock in a writhing, moaning 69, seemingly possessing an expertise in the act as Fagnum pumped Zephyr’s mouth furiously from above, his hard cock slipping back and forth in the young superhero’s mouth, as Zephyr’s hands roamed Fagnum’s ass, kneading it and clawing at it, as his pelvis twisted and writhed beneath Fagnum’s mouth as the other superhero’s head bobbed up and down Zephyr’s duick relentlessly.

“So...hot...such a....turn-on...69 between two men...two hot guys...can’t look away...trying to...but...their 69 is turning me on!”

Ultra’s will was fading, as were his straight characteristics.

More naked images of Beast were fed into his mind, driving his pleasure centers wild with desire and enjoyment.

Ultra moaned as Beast’s fingers gently ran up and down the shaft of his exposed cock, and he involuntarily heard himself softly moan, “I love my...cock-ring...".

Ultra clenched his teeth and summoned every reserve of resistance he still possessed as Beast’s hands moved up to his chest and began to massage and rub his already-erect nipples non-stop. He tugged at them, played with them, and despite his force field-created paralysis, Ultra still experienced waves of aroused chills up and down his spine. He smiled at Ultra’s helplessness, the fight raging in his mind that was clearly displayed on his face, and took great pleasure in slowly removing his shorts in front of Ultra, then walking around the force field arch behind him.

Ultra gasped as his bare ass felt the warmth of Beast’s enormous cock head tap against it, as Beast whispered,

“You’re going to be my little cock-slut, Ultra...you know you want to be my little cock-lover...”

And still images of a seductive, enticing Beast and his gigantic cock were sent into Ultra’s subconscious, forever linking the pleasures of the tall, naked surfer-dude with the manipulation of his nipples and raging, rock-hard cock...

It had seemed like a good idea at the time.

Respond to the robbery alarm at the Neotroplis Grand Arena, where there was a situation requiring Man-Force’s help. Three masked men were in the process of robbing the box office.

Three-on-one seemed fair, since they were just non-powered men against a superhero with the powers of the Sun.

He wasn’t expecting them to be a decoy!

Now it was six-on-one, and everyone present was super-powered!

“Well, well, well! What do we have here?” the villain called ‘Batter-Up’ sneered with a chuckle. “One little superhero all by himself!”

“Yeeaaa!” his teammate chuckled, a nasty-looking hockey-player-designed supervillain that went by the name of ‘Slapshot’. “Looks like it’s just you versus us, Sunshine! And I don’t think much of your odds in winning this period!”

Man-Star backed away a few steps, biding his time. After all his emergency signal was activated, and surely his teammates on Man-Force would respond, so that they could take down the nasty, high-tech/sports-player-geared supervillain team of criminals known as “The Sports Crew”. Each of whom was named after a particular sport— Fastball the baseball pitcher; Grand Slam and Batter-Up, the twin batters; Slapshot the hockey player; Soccer-Punch the soccer player; and finally the mutant 9-foot tall behemoth known as Basket-Brawl.

ManStar’s fists began to glow with his sun energy which might have been intimidating against even a trio of supervillains, but six?!

Alone, he knew he stood very little chance of victory...

...so where were the others of Man-Force???