The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

All the standard disclaimers reply.

A big thank you to Jo for proofing this story. Even by my usual, lax standards, there were a lot of typos. And she made so many style suggestions that were incorporated here she probably should get a co-author credit.

Any typos or mistakes remaining are entirely my own fault, not Jo’s.

Many Happy Returns – Part I

Lisa went down the checklist, as she did every morning before heading off to work: Palm Pilot, lunch, dry cleaning to be dropped off, keys … always the keys. Since moving into her new apartment six months ago, the apartment she’d wanted because it was within walking distance of her job, she’d forgotten her keys three times. It was so much easier to forget now that she didn’t have to drive to work.

She took a last, quick look at herself in the mirror and pushed her blocky glasses up the bridge of her nose. Convinced she was presentable, she started for the front door. There was a quick, firm knock. Lisa had no idea who’d want to see her so early in the morning.

It was only her friend Geneva.

“Hey, what’s up?” Lisa asked.

“I need to talk to you for a sec.”

“Can we walk and talk? I need to get in a little early this morning.”

“Sure,” Geneva said, reaching into her purse. “One thing first.”

Geneva pulled out a small, plastic spray bottle, like something she’d water a plant with. She held the bottle up and directed three bursts into Lisa’s face.

Lisa stumbled backwards, vaguely aware of her back coming into contact with the wall behind her. The mist, whatever it was, felt warm and tingly on her face—like a strong astringent. Weakness emptied her limbs and she slid to the floor, her legs folded under her ass.

“What the hell?” she gasped. Geneva was standing over her, a self satisfied smile blemishing her face. “What was in that?”

“I have no idea,” Geneva replied.

Lisa could hardly believe her ears, “Why did you do that?”

“Our Mistress commands it.”

“What … what are you talking about?”

“I’ll explain everything tonight, when you’re ready to serve Her.”

The tingling was beginning to fade, “Serve? Serve who?”

Geneva’s smile became blissful, “Her. The Mistress. She whom we all will serve.”

Geneva pivoted gracefully and stepped into the hall, then turned back as if she’d forgotten something, “Over the course of the day you’ll notice some … changes. Don’t worry. They’re all perfectly natural.

“And perfectly wonderful.”

And then Geneva was gone.

Finally, Lisa regained her feet and she looked to the mirror again. Everything looked okay, her face perfectly dry. Whatever Gen had sprayed her with had evaporated. On still-trembling legs, she made her way to work, telling herself as she walked that it all had to be a joke. Gen always had a bizarre sense of humor. It had to be a joke.

* * *

She was beginning to think it wasn’t a joke. Lisa had been at the office for two hours. She’d produced maybe 15 minutes worth of work. The fact she’d had time to calm down hadn’t left her any less distracted; she kept flashing back to the look on Gen’s face when she talked about her (their?) Mistress. About serving Her. She’d looked joyful, felicitous …

… orgasmic.

Either it was a joke and Gen was the greatest actress in the world, or she was completely, utterly serious. Lisa didn’t think Gen was that good an actress.

But the alternative made no sense. Geneva was one of the most independent-minded people she knew, maybe THE most independent minded. The idea she’d “serve” a “Mistress” was ludicrous. And even though Gen was no bigot, she was also aggressively hetro; her love of cock frequently and emphatically stated.

“It don’t mean a thing if it ain’t got that schwing,” Gen had once joked.

It didn’t make sense, any of it. All she knew was there was no way to reconcile it. Something had to give.

* * *

“Hey beautiful.”

Lisa looked up with a start. Robert was smiling down at her. This was part of their daily routine. At 10:30 each morning, Robert went to get a cup of coffee and stopped by Lisa’s cube to flirt on his way back. Lisa looked forward to it each morning.

She shook her head clear, “Hey.”

“Where were you just now?”

“I’m a little distracted,” Lisa shrugged. Robert started talking again and Lisa could feel her attention slipping away. “Look, I’m really sorry but I have a ton of stuff to do, so I can’t chat.”

“Oh,” Robert looked hurt. “Okay.”

He turned and walked away. Lisa fell back into her stupor almost immediately.

* * *

The rumble of a heavy filing cabinet closing jolted her out of her lethargy. The file cabinets ran the length of the wall opposite Lisa’s cube. Stephanie, the office receptionist, was looking at her strangely. It took Lisa a second to realize that given where she was sitting and the tilt of her head, it must have looked like she was checking out Stephanie’s ass.

And what an ass it was, a rare blend of arc and firm, the perfect transition from shapely hips to flowing legs. Stephanie had dressed simply that day, in a red and black plaid skirt and crisp white dress shirt, her blond hair piled haphazardly atop her head. The skirt was short, but not shockingly so … just a little more than was perfectly safe. Her slim legs were tightly encased in sheer, black nylon. Lisa realized she really was staring now.

Stephanie was still looking at her, the odd expression gone. Instead, a coy smile shaped her lips. She held the file folders up against her chest, her eyes never leaving Lisa’s, and strolled away.

Lisa looked at the clock on her desk. Almost an hour had passed since Robert had dropped by.

* * *

There was a park across the street from her office, and Lisa felt the need to get out for lunch. She darted across the reception area, forcing herself not to look at Stephanie.

It was a beautiful day; the kind of early summer afternoon people hope and pray for in February. For a while she forgot all the weirdness with Gen and Stephanie, munching slowly on her salad and letting the sun warm her.

School had let out earlier in the week so Lisa wasn’t surprised to see the two girls walking her way. They were giggling and whispering to each other, no more than 16 years old, dressed simply in shorts, t-shirts and flip-flops. Both were blond and trim. Lisa watched them with a twinge of envy; they were so young, so carefree …

… so sexy … so fucking sexy, with those creamy, long legs and ripe asses and tight, high tits straining against the flimsy tops and the perfect, tanned skin just a little sweaty so it would be salty and slick when she lapped at it with her tongue. In an instant of perfect clarity, she saw herself on her knees licking between the taller one’s legs, fucking her with her mouth while her friend watched and played with herself, yearning, fear, hunger and desire strobing across her face, her hand a blur. Lisa was fucking a new reality into both of them. She thought of Geneva while she did it …

Lisa’s while body went stiff and her eyes flew open. The girls had passed, paying her no mind whatsoever. She was panting. The whole interlude had been real, visceral. She gathered up the last of her lunch and went back to the office.

* * *

The vision/fantasy in the park had left her flustered; so much so that she forgot to not look at Stephanie on her way in. The receptionist wore a confident smile that made Lisa’s blood run hot and cold simultaneously. She put her head down and power walked back to her cube.

Once there, she wracked her brain to remember everything Geneva had said. It was hard to do with the heat blossoming between her legs. All that came to her was one word. Mistress. Geneva’s Mistress … her Mistress … their Mistress. Every time she thought of the word, her pussy twitched ever so slightly and became ever so slightly wetter.

It was nuts. She didn’t even know who this Mistress (twitch … ohhhhh) was supposed to be. Lisa reached for her phone, intending to call Gen but then checked herself. Gen would just fill her ears with more of that sweet, sexual propaganda.

of Mistress … serve Her … all will serve Mistress.

Lisa’s eyes were clenched shut as her twat fluttered. When she opened them, Stephanie was standing in the cube entrance, with that same smile. Had she undone an extra button on her blouse? The tops of her tits, two round globes, perfectly separated and defined, dominated Lisa’s attention. She wondered what it would feel like to rub her cheek against them. Stephanie stretched an arm out. The way she leaned against the wall, the motion pushed her breasts together.

“You got some mail while you were out,” Stephanie said.

“Thanks.” Lisa took the offered envelope, but Stephanie held it firmly.

“Anything else I can do for you?” she purred.

“No … I’m good.”

Stephanie released the envelope with a chuckle. She was enjoying herself, “Are you sure? Anything at all?”

“I’m sure.”

“Okay, then. I’ll see you around.”

She turned and walked slowly down the aisle. Despite herself, Lisa leaned out of her cube to watch her go. She wasn’t the only one. Every man in the hall stopped dead in the tracks to watch the receptionist pass, her hips rolling blatantly.

She does that for you … She wants you … All you have to do is take her … It would please Mistress if you took her.

Lisa retreated into her cube. Geneva had said there would be changes, she’d said they would be natural. This wasn’t natural. The girls in the park, Stephanie … she’d never been into women before. Now she was having visions of licking their juicy little snatches until they screamed and having them do the same to her. She tried not to dwell on what else Geneva had said, about how wonderful those changes would be.

She hustled for the bathroom, breathing a sigh of relief to discover it empty, locked herself in the far stall, hiked up her skirt and pulled down her sopping panties. She moaned softly when she touched herself. With a monumental effort, she stopped her masturbation session before it really started. There was no doubt that if she kept going it would be those delicious teens, or Stephanie, or Geneva or all of them she fucked herself to. She wasn’t ready for that yet, no matter how much she wanted it. Instead she took three deep breaths, letting each out slowly, calming herself. She was washing her hands when the bathroom door opened.

“We’ve got to stop meeting like this,” Stephanie laughed. Her eyes swept lewdly over Lisa’s body.

“I … I,” Lisa stammered. Stephanie was walking towards her. Lisa gave ground until none was left and she was pressed against the cool tile of the wall.

“It’s okay,” Stephanie was in her space now.

“I thought you had a boyfriend,” Lisa feebly protested.

“I do.”

“Then why …”

“Because I deserve the best of both worlds. Because I know when a girl needs to get fucked,” Stephanie smiled. “And because I don’t mind giving it to her, especially if she’s a hottie.”

Stephanie fondled Lisa’s so black it was almost blue hair. Her hand drifted down, grazing Lisa’s neck and coming to rest on Lisa’s breast, caressing it, gauging its fullness and heft. Stephanie made a noise like approval. She was leaning forward, lips wet and shiny and slightly parted. Their mouths touched. Lisa had never felt anything so gentle and delightful. It scared her. It was a public bathroom … anyone could walk in and see them

But it was really hot.

She twisted away.

“I can’t! I just can’t,” the words spewed out of her. “I’m sorry. I know I gave you the wrong idea and you probably think I’m a bitch but I just can’t. I have to go!”

She sprinted for the bathroom door and kept going past her cube, not stopping until she got to her boss’ office. She was a good worker and Paul was a good guy, so when she announced she wasn’t feeling well and had to go home, he simply said he hoped she felt better and maybe he’d see her tomorrow.

Lisa exited through the back door to avoid Stephanie. Instead of going home she walked five blocks in the opposite direction, to the local hospital. She entered the building through the ER. When she had the attention of the man behind the counter, she quietly said, “I need to see a doctor. I think I’ve been poisoned.”

* * *

Dr. Kahn was a small man with salt and pepper hair, a distinguished British/Indian accent and a kind heart. Lisa was asking for a lot, coming in off the street with her tale of being poisoned (though details of how and why were sketchy at best) and begging to be tested for anything he could think of. But her obvious distress had touched him, so he’d sent her work to the lab as a top priority. Even so, it had taken two hours for the results, which was why he was only now just pulling up a stool to the examination table where Lisa was now sitting.

“So,” Lisa braced herself, “is there anything wrong?”

Dr. Khan took a deep breath and opened the folder in his hand. “The answer to that is a qualified ‘no’. We didn’t find anything unusual. In fact, given these results, I’d say you are in excellent health. The qualification, of course, is I don’t think you’ve given us complete information. But let’s go over what we do have.”

He handed over two sheets of paper covered with abbreviations, graphs and measurements. Even with Dr. Khan’s patient explanation, the details were going over Lisa’s head. Her attention wandered. Her gaze fell on a nurse by the main desk.

She wore a baggy pink and light blue surgical top, the v-cut on the front hinting at the pert, medium sized breasts beneath, and white pants. Her face was delicate and beautiful, her silky black hair arranged in two loose ponytails, one across each shoulder. She was chatting and laughing with one of her colleagues, then bent over an empty stretcher to make notes on a chart. The pants pulled tight in just the right places and took Lisa’s breath away. It didn’t seem possible, but her ass was even more beautiful than Stephanie’s.

Lisa thought of an episode of “The Sopranos”, when Tony said he wanted to break his dick off in the ass of one of the dancers at the Bada-Bing. She’d thought the expression crude and disgusting, though definitely in character. Now she understood.

The nurse could be made to understand. Lisa would pull those pants down and lick her from behind, her face buried in that beautiful ass. The nurse’s breasts would flatten against the stretcher, her knuckles white as she gripped the far edge and thrust herself over and over into Lisa’s face. Her eyes would be clenched shut, mouth hanging open, a rivulet of drool forming in one corner. Between grunts of pleasure, she’d beg for more and more … and Lisa would give it to her. It would please Mistress if Lisa did this.

Lisa spasmed back to reality. Dr. Khan looked at her with concern, “Are you alright?”

“I’m fine.”

“Are you sure?” He reached into his breast pocket to withdraw a pen flashlight and shined a beam into her eyes. “You seem a bit flushed.”

“I’m okay,” Lisa slid off the table. “And what you’re saying is you think I’m okay?”

“As far as I can tell, but I’d like to keep you overnight for observation,” Dr. Khan sounded worried.

“That won’t be necessary. I just want to go home,” Lisa walked out of the hospital without another word. She cast a last, longing glance at the nurse as she went. Dr. Khan seemed like a nice man and a good doctor, but it was obvious he couldn’t help her. No one could help her now.

* * *

Lisa let herself back into her apartment, awash with the feeling she’d only just barely made it back to the scene of the crime.

“In here,” a familiar voice called from the bedroom. Lisa followed the voice.

Geneva lay on Lisa’s bed, spectacularly nude. Her body was lean and defined, with strong arms and legs and gorgeous abs centered on an adorable outtie belly button that looked like a little, delectable caramel. Her tits were firm and round and unmoving. Geneva had always been upfront about her boob job, but Lisa had no idea her friend’s surgeon had the soul of an artist … those breasts looked beautiful to her now, especially with the red and angry hard nipples.

Geneva’s short, boyish hair was tousled. Her fingers dipped languidly in and out of her sizzling, bald, wet folds. The smell of pussy filled the room. Geneva’s father had been a black serviceman stationed in Italy, her mother an Austrian girl. Lisa vaguely recalled her friend had been named after the city where parents had met.

“You’re almost ready,” Geneva cooed. “I’m so happy for you.”

“How did you get in?” was all Lisa could say.

Geneva picked up a silver ring on a table to the side. Two keys jingled softly, “Key buddies, remember?”

“But I don’t want a,” Lisa’s cunt fluttered violently, “ohhhhhh … a Mistress.”

“Neither did I,” Geneva said philosophically, “but now I’m so grateful for Her! It’s funny how sometimes we don’t want the things we really need.”

Soft hands circled Lisa’s waist, bullet like nipples pressed into her back.

Lisa looked over her shoulder and recognized the woman behind her as Maura. They’d met only once before, at a party Gen had thrown a couple months back. All she knew about Maura was she was a friend of Geneva’s, she was an English teacher and she was devastatingly hot.

Maura was unbuttoning Lisa’s blouse, bottom to top, and nuzzling the floundering woman’s neck with her lips.

“She … got you too?” Lisa gasped. Resistance was out of the question now.

“More like I got her,” Maura chuckled. “Then she got you. Relax, babe. We all serve Mistress now.”

Lisa almost came at the mention of Her.

Maura pulled the blouse off and went to work on the skirt. Lisa removed her bra herself as Maura unclasped the waistband. Maura knelt to kiss and lick Lisa’s ass and legs, slowly rolling the soaking, ruined panties down as she did. Maura left Lisa’s heels on, then led the now passive woman to the bed.

Gen slowly spread her legs, hands under knees to pull herself even wider. Lisa, unable to deny the need, crawled onto the foot of the bed and worked her way up. She stayed on all fours, tits to the sheets, ass high in the air, presenting herself to Maura, who ran her hand along the offered flesh, her fingers tickling the crease.

Lisa looped her left arm around Gen’s leg, her fingers approaching the top of her friend’s cunt. She used her index finger and thumb to spread open Geneva’s loose, fleshy lips and moaned when she saw the other’s clit had already escaped its sheath. It pulled Lisa in. She wrapped her lips around it and flicked it with her tongue. Geneva’s taste filled her mouth and her friend bucked violently. Lisa formed her lips around the sensitive stem and began to suckle. Geneva sobbed and arched her back.

Maura’s hand slid deep between Lisa’s legs to cup the sodden pussy. She rubbed slowly, her ministrations setting the pace for Lisa’s clit-sucking. Her hand went faster. Lisa bucked against it, bursts of light exploding in her vision as Maura’s fingers worked her clitty. Lisa worked Gen even harder, faster.

“Ohhhhh … fuck! …. Ohhhhh,” Geneva was screaming. “Ohhhh you little clit eater … fuck my cunt … fuck it …. Oh that’s good …. So good …. Oh … ohhhh …. OHHH Mistress … Mistress …. MISTRESS!”

The force of Geneva’s orgasm, and her invocation of Mistress, were all Lisa could take. She came, harder than she ever had before, feeling as if an earthquake which laid waste to the structure of her mind. It would be built anew by Mistress.

Her screams were muffled by Gen’s twat, but she too cried out for her Mistress.

Their first orgasms completed, Lisa scrambled up Gen’s body to kiss and hold her close, as much out of gratitude as desire.

Gen had been right—serving Mistress would be wonderful—and she was grateful to have been honored with providing that service. The pair rolled to their sides, tit to tit, legs entwined, tongues deep in each other’s mouths. They parted only when Maura fell between them, the two moving aside to give her room on the bed.

Maura kissed them in turn, Lisa first, then Geneva, while the other nursed at her breast. Then Lisa and Geneva pivoted 180 degrees so that both could feast on Maura’s twat. Without reservation the two lapped at her pussy, stopping only occasionally to trade deep, wet kisses.

Two tongues meant Maura came twice as hard, twice as fast. When she came, she also cried out for Mistress.

The trio lay still, their panting the only sounds. After a-while, Maura sat up with an exhausted groan and rolled out of bed, ordering the others to do the same.

It was time to see Mistress.

Though she was nervous, the thought of it made Lisa wet all over again. To deal with it, she thought of the other women she could bring … Her.

The girls from the park? They’d be hard to find but worth the effort. The ER nurse? Definitely. But Lisa knew where she’d begin.

There was really no debate.

* * *

Lisa went through the office front door the next morning. Stephanie was at her desk. When she saw Lisa she went immediately back to work. She was not in the slightest deterred.

“Good morning,” Lisa said brightly.

“Good morning,” Stephanie replied. Professionally.

Lisa smiled. No one else was around. “Look, I want to apologize about yesterday.”

“There’s no need,” Stephanie didn’t look up.

“Yes there is. I feel awful about the whole thing and I want to make it up to you,” Lisa took a piece of scrap paper off the desk and wrote her home address on it. “Why don’t you drop by around 7 o’clock tonight? I’ll cook up something nice and we’ll see what happens.”

Stephanie looked up, “ ‘See what happens’?”

“Yeah. I was scared yesterday, but I’m not scared anymore.” Now it was Lisa’s turn to flash her best sexy/confident smile. “Let’s just say you’ll be glad you … came.”

Stephanie raised a single eyebrow and took the paper, “All right, I’ll see you at 7p.”

Lisa started down the hall. Mistress had given her a spray bottle of her own, and she figured she could use some nylons to tie Stephanie up until she was ready. Maybe she’d have Gen or Maura or one of the other girls she’d met at Mistress’ suite over to help pass the time and set the proper “example” for Stephanie.

The attractive receptionist would make a delicious addition to Mistress’ ranks.

Lisa smiled. Mistress would be very pleased indeed.