The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Many Happy Returns – Part II

Lisa grinned widely as she entered Mistress’ penthouse. She led the two teens from the park, one on each arm, their expressions both nervous and awestruck. Finding them had been easy, though time consuming. She’d simply sat at the bench she’d first seen them at around the same time she’d seen them, and waited. It had taken 10 days before she saw them again. When she did, she simply followed them and waited until they were alone. And when that happened, she’d sprayed them. When the teens fell to the ground, coughing and sputtering as Mistress’ concoction soaked into their skin, Lisa told them to meet here at precisely the same spot in six hours. And they’d done just that. Lisa took them to make sure they were ready for Mistress’ service. They were, very much so ... which explained Lisa’s grin.

Lucy met them in the lobby of the suite. Lucy was one of Mistress’ favorites: Cunt drenchingly beautiful with cat like eyes, full lips, voluptuous figure and thick black hair. Everyone knew Mistress liked black hair the best, so much so that many of her sluts had dyed theirs. That hadn’t been necessary for Lisa, and as a result, she’d been allowed to make Mistress cum with her own tongue.

“Two more?” Lucy asked incredulously. She had a sexy Spanish accent Lisa could listen to all day. “You’ve been busy.”

She had been busy. Lisa hadn’t been content with the two teens. She’d brought Stephanie, the receptionist at her office, the day after she’d entered Mistress’ service. Four days later it had been Bea, a nurse at one of the local hospitals. In fact, Lisa could see a naked Bea gently kissing and slowly undressing Jenny the caterer.

Lucy held out her hands and Lisa handed over the two girls. They went to Lucy happily.

“I’ll take good care of these two,” Lucy said, emphasizing the word ‘good’. “But Mistress wants you in her quarters right away.

The teens were instantly forgotten. Lisa started down the hall off the common area, which ended at Mistress’ quarters. Rooms were irregularly spaced along the length of the hall, and behind those doors, Lisa could hear the wondrous sounds of women rutting. She’d advanced to the point where she could sometimes tell who was behind those doors by the noise they made when they fucked. Women like Gen ... Lisa could hear her friend huffing her way through a powerful orgasm. She made a mental note to ask Gen later who she’d been with. But she kept walking. Mistress would not be made to wait.

The living room to Mistress’ quarters was filled with all of the most important of Her servants. Mistress’ mother, Emma, was there, standing to the left. To Mistress’ right was her closest advisor, Linda, and her best friend, Heidi. Lisa had enjoyed both their company. At Mistress’ feet sat two of her sexual favorites, Jin and Michelle ... at least they were favored for now. Mistress was notoriously fickle when it came to her bed mates, as was her prerogative Besides, Lisa herself had spent 36 glorious hours at Mistress’ feet and in Her bed, which was more than many currently in the penthouse could say. Lisa knew if she served Mistress well, she would again be allowed to serve as a favorite.

Mistress sat in the middle, the brilliant star all others revolved around. She wore a simple, purple silk kimono, loosely tied. Between the way she sat, legs crossed, and the way the robe rode up, Lisa could see the whole of Mistress’ left leg all the way to the hip. The kimono was open through the chest, Mistress’ breasts rose and fell calmly, her nipples barely covered by the material. Her long black hair fell to Her shoulders. She looked at Lisa with supreme confidence. Lisa genuflected.

“I live to serve You,” she said and meant it.

“I have an important task for you,” Mistress replied. “Great things are about to happen ... important things. I need reliable people to act as my eyes and ears to make sure these things are proceeding as I want.”

Mistress made a flicking motion with her hand and Linda stepped forward. She handed Lisa a blue office folder, which Lisa opened. Inside was am itinerary: Atlanta, GA, Vienna, VA, New York City, Chicago, IL, Bloomington, MN and San Jose, CA. Each city listed one or two women as points of contact; women either already in Mistress service or whom Mistress wanted in her service. A driver’s license with Lisa’s picture on it, but in the name of “Andrea Sullivan”, was clipped to the itinerary, along with a credit card also in the name of Andrea Sullivan.

“For security’s sake, I’m afraid I’m going to have you drive instead of fly,” Mistress said regretfully. “I know that’s a lot of miles to put on your car, but it can’t be helped. You can use that credit card to buy anything you need on the trip.”

“Who is Andrea Sullivan?”

“One of my sluts, like you,” Mistress said easily. “She’ll be staying here and establishing an alibi to confuse anyone who might start snooping around. Just remember to use the Andrea Sullivan ID and card on the trip; only use your ID if you have contact with the police or anything like that. Understood?’

Lisa nodded that it was.

“Good. Here’s what you’ll be doing ...”

Dr. Penelope Molina was lithe and beautiful, in a severe, no-nonsense way, with plush lips and shiny black hair. Despite the long drive to Atlanta, Lisa took one look at her and was immediately glad Mistress had sent her on this mission. They met at Dr. Molina’s office at the Center for Disease Control, but retreated almost immediately to the Dr.’s home in Buckhead.

The house was in shambles, boxes piled haphazardly everywhere. Dr. Molina explained that when she discovered Mistress, the first thing she’d done was throw her worthless husband out. The sniveling little man was taking his time packing his things and moving out, which explained the mess. Penelope admitted the coming divorce confounded and scandalized their friends and neighbors, but she didn’t care. Serving Mistress was above such petty concerns. Lisa thought Penelope had a fantastic attitude.

They settled in Dr. Molina’s office, where she’d stored the four heavy suitcases. A sample of the gas canister was on Penelope’s desk. She explained how the canister and the gas it contained worked. She called it a breakthrough.

“Basically, any woman exposed to the gas will convert to Mistress’ service 32-48 hours after their exposure,” Penelope said it like it was a great triumph. Lisa wasn’t sure she followed, “Why is such a delay a good thing?”

“Ahhh, here’s the beauty part,” Penelope smiled. “Within an hour of being exposed, and during the entire time they are asymptomatic, they are also contagious.”

“How contagious?”

“Highly contagious,” Penelope smiled even wider. “Think conjunctivitis. Any woman that comes into semi-intimate contact with an exposed woman, like a kiss or a hug, or handles anything handled by an exposed woman becomes exposed, and within an hour, is capable of spreading the exposure herself.”

“How long are these women asymptomatic?” Lisa was starting to see why Penelope was so please with herself.

“24 to 36 hours. After that, they’ll display cold-like symptoms. 8 to 12 hours after that, it will be all over, and she’ll be one of us.”

Lisa showed Penelope the rest of her itinerary and Penelope gave her advice on what to do with the canisters and how to ensure maximum exposure at each location.

“Just curious ... which version of the potion were you converted with,” Penelope asked.

“I have no idea.”

“How were you converted?”

“A friend sprayed some of the potion in my face.”

“And how long before you gave in?”

“9, 10 hours or so.”

Penelope nodded, “Version 1.0. In addition to the gas, we’ve made some improvements to the liquid version Mistress wanted you to have.”

She reached behind her chair and put three large spray bottles on her desk.

“It works exactly the same way as the spray version you’re used to; three blasts at short range, preferably around the face. But this stuff will do its work in about 20 minutes. You can also pour this version into another liquid, but only in small doses, and in any event it doesn’t work as well that way. It’s better to use the spray. It’s the same formula we’re using for the crop dusters.”

“Crop dusters?”

Penelope looked slightly guilty, “If you don’t know about those, I probably shouldn’t say anymore.”

Lisa nodded. Their work was done. The pair moved to Penelope’s bedroom and fucked, long and loud, deep into the night. Lisa found Penelope to be a magnificent lover, her sexuality unleashed thanks to Mistress. She was also a screamer, waling like a banshee as she came over and over on Lisa’s tongue. Lisa was sure the neighbors could hear them. At least she hoped they could, for it was the sound of things to come.

She let Penelope sleep the next morning, dragging the suitcases to the car herself. She left early, having been warned traffic around Hartsfield Airport could be brutal. The HVAC engineer on the itinerary met Lisa in a parking garage. Lisa explained what Mistress wanted and passed on Penelope’s suggestions. The engineer swore Hartsfield would be ready.

On that note, Lisa went back to her car and began the drive north.

Valarie Gaspari had graduated top of her class in high school and again at Cal Tech. She breezed through her MS in Network Engineering at MIT, earning highest of honors along the way. She was one of the youngest shift supervisors at the massive MAE-East complex in Vienna, VA. She liked to call herself the “Queen of the Internet” and few disagreed. She was a goddess like combination of brains and beauty, with an incisive eye for pop culture and fashion. Valarie was a one woman tipping point.

None of that mattered when Mistress, through Lisa, claimed her.

Lisa used the fast acting liquid form of Mistress concoction. She slipped into Valarie’s apartment building, knocked on the door and waited ... much like Gen had done to her. Valarie was sprayed as soon as she answered, and as she lay stunned and coughing on the floor, Lisa gagged her and tied her up with a length of rope she’d brought along. As Valarie lay on the floor, her rage muffled by the gag, Lisa found a comfee looking chair, dragged it over to where she’d deposited Valarie, sat down and waited.

After only a few moments, Valarie’s screams began to soften and lengthen, becoming less shrill and more bass. Valarie was staring at Lisa now, eyes wide, muscles in her neck defined as she strained against the gag. Lisa turned in her chair, letting her skirt ride up slightly. Valarie’s head jerked, eyes fixed on the newly exposed skin, and as Valarie stared, Lisa undid a button on her top. She leaned forward. When Valarie saw Lisa’s cleavage, her eyes widened and she gave a short squeal of desire. Valarie was almost ready.

Lisa spoke slowly and quietly, her voice barely above a breathy whisper, forcing Valarie to concentrate on every word. She spoke of the joy of serving Mistress, of the great and wonderful things She had planned and of Valerie’s role in those plans. Lisa spoke of her conversion by Gen and of the bliss that was submission. Lisa spoke of converting Stephanie, then Bea, then the teens and of the happiness she felt know she’d brought them to something so precious. She spoke, explicitly, of the pleasures to be found on another woman’s body, as Valarie would soon discover. And when she finished speaking and looked at her watch, she saw she’d been talking for almost 45 minutes and that Valarie was nearly epileptic with arousal.

“Are you ready to serve mistress now?” Lisa asked.

Valarie nodded savagely.

Lisa loosened the bonds. Valarie sprang to her feet and tore at Lisa’s blouse, the pair kissing wildly. They worked their way to the bedroom, a trail of clothing marking their path.

Valarie lay herself on the bed, her legs spread wide, an invitation for Lisa to join her. She was a small woman, barely 5 foot, but perfectly formed and proportioned, her pale skin a striking contrast to her hard, ref nipples and short, black hair. Lisa fitted her body to Valarie, arms darting under the prostrate body, then up to grip Valarie’s head with both hands. She pulled gently, exposing the panting woman’s neck. Lisa began a slow, tantric motion, crushing their bodies together. As she nibbled on Valarie’s throat, she explained precisely what Mistress required. Valarie knew what to do and how to do it; her pre-orgasmic cries were a guarantee that when the moment came, the largest Internet Exchange Point on the East Coast would do Mistress’ bidding.

The scene at Kennedy international Airport was much like that at Hartsfield, the main difference being Lisa met the HVAC engineer in a hotel near the field. The engineer did not stay long as time was a factor. Lisa merely confirmed the engineer understood her instructions. After the engineer left, with a suitcase, Lisa checked out and began the drive west. 13 hours later, the scene was repeated in a hotel near Chicago’s O’Hare Airport. Lisa grabbed six hours of needed sleep before she hit the road again, this time heading northwest.

The Mall of America in Bloomington, MN was, Lisa had to concede, a target rich environment. She’d lived in towns smaller than this particular mall. She walked the corridors slightly awestruck not just by the building’s sheer size, but also by the people within. Lisa was accustomed to the ethnic melting pot of her city. Everyone in Minnesota seemed to look exactly the same, but what a look it was! Blond hair, icy blue eyes and strong, chiseled Nordic features. Every girl that walked past seemed even hotter than the previous one. Lisa could hardly believe her eyes.

Lisa’s contact at the mall was (yet another) blond named Diane. They met in Diane’s office, off a service corridor and far from the shopping floor. Lisa went over Mistress’ requirements and Penelope’s suggestions. Dina e nodded as she listened and scribbled calculations on a piece of paper.

“Not a lot of time,” she said.

“But you’ll get it done?”

“Of course,” Diane assured Lisa. “I have to say, Mistress is a smart one.”

“She is,” Lisa answered automatically.

“What I mean is, we’re right across the highway from the airport. We get hundreds, thousands even, of people who fly in for the day just to shop. This way she gets all the mall patrons, plus the people going through the airport. Very neat and tidy.”

Lisa nodded her agreement. “You’ll definitely be ready then?”

“Definitely,” Diane answered. “But how will we know it’s working?”

“Don’t worry, you’ll know,” Lisa smiled and left on that note.

Her head was a swirl with calculations of her own as she walked down the corridor. Diane had hit the nail on the head ... there wasn’t much time left. It was a two day drive to California and her last stop. After that, it would be a three day drive, maybe four, to get home. That put her on the cusp of “The Big Day”. Lisa desperately wanted to be home before it began. Travel would be difficult, maybe even impossible, once things were in motion.

“Hey lady ... wait up.”

Lisa turned to behold the only girl in Minnesota (it seemed) who didn’t have blond hair. Her hair was red, thick and luxurious. Her large breasts bounced enticingly as she jogged up to Lisa. The girls eyes were blue, heavy lidded and sleepy looking. Over her left breast she wore a Gap name tag that read “Pam”.

“Yes?” Lisa asked as her gaze swept over the luscious form before her.

“I wanted to ask you a question ... I know it’s none of my business.”

“Go ahead.”

Pam shifted back and forth. She didn’t look at Lisa directly, “Who’s Mistress?”

Lisa felt like she’d been hollowed out, “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“I heard you talking with that lady in her office,” Pam stared at the floor.

“You were SPYING on us?”

“No, no ... I swear to God ... I just sneak back here on my breaks for a cigarette ... so I don’t have to go all the way outside ... and I heard you talking about this Mistress person ... how she was going to do ... stuff,” Pam blushed furiously. Her voice dropped to a whisper. “It sounded hot.”

Lisa smiled, as much out of relief as anything else.

“Hot, you say?” Pam still wouldn’t look at Lisa, but she nodded emphatically. “What would you say if I told you it was so far beyond hot you couldn’t possibly imagine it.”

Pam’s eyes went wide. Her silence implied she didn’t know what she’d say.

“Come with me,” Lisa ordered. She went a few steps before noticing Pam wasn’t following.

“My break is over,” the red head explained. Lisa gave her a look that spoke more of pity than annoyance, “Do you want to fold t-shirts all day, or do you want to experience ‘hot’ like you’ve never know before? It’s your call.”

Pam took a long second to think it over before unclipping the name tag and tossing it aside. The pair walked in silence to Lisa’s car, and Lisa drove for the Hilton across the highway.

“You ever been with a boy?” Lisa asked. Pam nodded casually. “How about a girl?”

Suddenly, Pam was far less casual. She finally said, “Sort of.”

“Sort of?”

Pam shrugged, “My friend Jamie and I tried to get into a frat party at the U, but we didn’t have enough money for the cover. And we didn’t have IDs. So we made out for the bouncer so he’d let us in.”

Lisa nodded, “And you liked it, didn’t you?”

After a moment, Pam nodded.

“A lot?”

“A lot,” Pam confirmed.

“Did you try and do anything with Jamie afterwards?”

“Nah ... she played it off like a big joke.”

They were pulling into the hotel parking lot, “What if I told you Mistress could make it so Jamie wouldn’t think it was a joke?”

Pam’s eyes blazed with skepticism and hope, “No way!”

“I swear,” Lisa answered. “She can make it so Jamie will beg to do anything you want. All you have to do is what Mistress tells you to do.”

“How?”

“Come into the hotel and I’ll show you.”

Lisa parked. As the two entered, she told Pam to wait by the elevator. After Lisa booked the room, the y took the elevator up to the room, and once there, Lisa had Pam call Jamie and get her to the hotel anyway she could. The call lasted less than a minute.

“She’s just finishing up at her job, then she’ll drive over. It’ll be about 90 minutes.”

“That’s more than enough time,” Lisa said as she leveled the spray bottle and sent three blasts of mist into Pam’s face. The girl collapsed onto the bed. Lisa used the rope she’d used on Valarie to tie Pam’s wrists together, over her head, then secured to the headboard. A hand towel served as a gag. She puled Pam’s shirt up, bunching it at the red head’s neck and pulled down the white bra cups. Quickly she unbuttoned Pam’s khakis and yanked them down to knee level. Lisa lay on her side, next to Pam and fingered the girl’s rapidly moistening twat as she whispered of the glories of Mistress. Occasionally she stopped to suckle at Pam’s soft, enticing breasts. When the knock on the door sounded, almost two hours later, Pam was actively thrusting herself onto Lisa’s hand, trying desperately to get those fingers into her pussy.

The girl at the door looked like what happens when cheerleaders become porn stars. Jamie was Lisa’s height, with dirty blond hair and piercing blue/grey eyes. She wore a white, sleeveless sweater cut short to expose her trim stomach. The plunging collar and a necklace with a long, dangling strand drew the eyes to her round breasts. A simple gold hoop glinted in her belly button. Her low rise jeans rose low indeed; her hip bones were clearly viable against smooth, tanned skin. A tattoo of a butterfly fluttered gaily over her right hip.

“I think I have the wrong room,” the little girl voice coming out of the sumptuous, womanly mouth made for a dizzying contrast.

“Are you Jamie?”

“Yeah,” the girl smiled brightly.

“Then you have the right room,” Lisa stepped to the side. “Pam’s right in here.”

Jamie stepped into the room, then froze as she took in the sight of her half naked girlfriend tied up on the bed. A short squeak escaped her lips and she turned to run for the door. She turned directly into the mist from Lisa’s spray bottle. Jamie staggered, and two more blasts enveloped her. She collapsed onto the bed, her body draped over Pam’s. Lisa tied her exactly the same way she tied Pam, using a spare pair of nylons. Then she untied Pam. A blur of motion and the redhead stripped and threw herself at Lisa, pinning her against a nearby wall, lust addled fingers tearing clumsily at buttons and clasps. She groaned into Lisa’s mouth. Pam didn’t wait to strip Lisa down, she simply opened the clothing just enough to apply her mouth where she wanted, starting with Lisa’s tits, sucking hard to pull the big, pink nipple deep into her mouth. Pam fumbled with the clasp on Lisa’s pants. Lisa eventually had to open it herself, and Pam immediately dropped to her knees.

“Ohhh, yeah,” she groaned when Pam jammed her tongue into the super heated twat. Lisa reached down to grab Pam by the hair, a fist full in each hand, and guide the redhead’s technique. Pam slurped noisily on the bloated clit, her hands gripping Lisa’s ass, pulling the two closer.

“Nice ... sooooo nice ... ohhh you little slut ... suck it,” she whispered, keeping her eyes locked on Jamie. The blond had turned to watch as far as her constraints would allow, eyes wide and unblinking. Jamie’s mouth was wide open, and it was only then Lisa realized she hadn’t gagged Jamie. She didn’t look like she was going to scream ... for help, at least. The blond’s tongue was working almost as though she were the one licking pussy.

“Jamie ... ohhhhh Jamie ... she’s so good ... Pammie’s such a good little dyke now,” Lisa’s breath caught as Pam’s groans throbbed against her clit. “Yes ... yes ... you’re going ... uhhh ... to find out ... soon ... oh ... very soon.”

Mistress’ potion hadn’t quite finished its corruption yes. Jamie didn’t say anything at all. She just stared, her mouth a perfect “O” of befuddlement, and pulled at her bonds. The battle played itself out in her eyes with lust and surrender gradually gaining the upper hand.

“Make me cum, Pammie ... make me cum,” Lisa groaned, crushing the girl into her snatch, her breasts bouncing in time with her hips. “Make me cum ... on your slutty tongue ... ohhh ... ohhhhh.”

Pam drank up Lisa’s discharge as the brunette shuddered her way through her orgasm. Pam, stood, and the two kissed deeply, tongues dueling as they fingered each other. Eventually, Lisa broke the kiss and rested her head on Pam’s shoulder, taking long, deep breaths until she felt a semblance of control again. She slowly turned Pam around and pressed herself into the girl’s back. The two stared at the girl on the bed.

“Tell her what you are now,” Lisa whispered.

“A slut,” Pam replied without hesitation.

“What kind of slut?”

“A lezzie slut,” Pam paused. “For Mistress.”

“Very good,” Lisa said. He index finger flicked at Pam’s clit. The redhead’s knees buckled. “Do you remember what I told you in the car?”

Pam nodded violently.

“She’s almost ready,” Lisa continued. “Don’t untie her yet. Just go over there and give her a taste of what’s coming.”

Pam moved drunkenly to the bed. Jamie pulled against her restraints as Pam laid herself atop her friend, rubbing gently against the blond’s crotch.

“Pam,” Jamie whispered before she was cut off by the redhead’s kiss. Lisa heard Pam’s soft mewling, then after a moment, a second noise, breathless and yielding, gradually becoming louder. It was Jamie, of course ... the sound of her final surrender.

“Yesssss,” the blond hissed. “Please ... let me do you.”

Pam quickly removed the ropes and Jamie’s clothes soon followed. Finally unencumbered, Jamie spun the pair about ... now she was on top. Elbows locked, back bowed, she slid her cunt against Pam’s.

“Ohhh ... OHHHH,” Pam squealed, thrusting upwards with each downstroke of Jamie’s pussy. Her legs wrapped around Jamie’s hips, ankles crossed over the blond’s ass.

Their rutting quickly reached a frenzied level. For a moment Lisa actually feared they might hurt each other, not that either of them seemed to care. Then Pam’s back arched and she froze in that position for a long moment before she came, long and loud. Pam’s orgasm triggered Jamie. The blond collapsed onto Pam, mouths locked, screaming their orgasm into the other.

Lisa moved to the foot of the bed and watched the twitching mound of girlie flesh before calling out gently.

“Don’t forget about me, ladies.”

The two scooted apart, one on either side of the bed. Lisa settled in-between. Jamie scrambled down the bed, thrusting her face between Lisa’s splayed legs. Pam worked back and forth, lapping at Lisa’s tits then deeply tongue kissing her, then back again. The scene reminded Lisa of her own conversion at the hands (and tongues) of Maura and Gen. The memory, and what the two mines were doing to her in the here and now, made for a quick and utterly satisfying orgasm.

Afterwards, as they cuddled, the particulars began to weigh on Lisa. The two girls were obviously tired. Judging by the cooing and the way they caressed her body, they were by no means finished. But Lisa had a long drive ahead of her and she had to leave within the hour, if not much sooner. Lisa had no problem leaving the two alone for now, they’d surely fuck each other through the night. The problem was tomorrow morning. She’d only paid for one night. Given their youthful energy, Lisa thought it entirely likely they’d end up fucking right through check out time. Questions would surely be asked ... and how suspicious would it look if the woman who paid for the room wasn’t around to answer them.

The solution came from Jamie, of all people. Jamie’s older sister had a friend who worked as an event planner at the hotel. She assured Lisa the friend was outrageously hot. The friend was called and summoned to the room. The conversion was accomplished without incident. Before giving herself to the developing orgy, the friend promised she’d pull the necessary strings to make sure there was no problem with the room.

Lisa was disappointed with California. With all the beautiful women about, Valarie Gasparie’s counterpart at the MAE-West Internet Exchange Point in San Jose suffered in comparison. There was nothing wrong with the woman, she just did nothing for Lisa. But Mistress needed her, so as far as Lisa was concerned, She’d have her.

Luckily, the woman had a roommate, so it was simple enough to capture the pair of them and let them loose on each other. All in all, Lisa thought it was an elegant solution. She’d assumed the whole thing, between the conversion and the sex that usually followed, would take a few hours. Instead, she was out in less than one.

All that was left was the long, long drive home. Easier said than done ... Mistress’ plan was only a few days away from initiation.

Lisa slipped the key into the lock and opened the door to her apartment She was home, finally, the drive having taken just under two and a half days. She had no idea how she’d done it, let alone done it without a speeding ticket. Gratitude didn’t begin to describe how she felt. The first repercussions of Mistress’ plan, she estimated, would be explicit within the next 12 hours. There was no doubt the morning news would be reporting on the vanguard that was sweeping the world. She was just glad she wasn’t on the road for that.

She didn’t notice, immediately, that things weren’t precisely as she’d left them. The hallway light was on, and after a moment she relived the TV in the living room was as well.

“Hello?” she called.

“In here,” a familiar voice replied.

Gen was in the living room, and she wasn’t alone. Standing next to her, a hand gently stroking Gen’s ass, was a lovely Filipino girl. It took Lisa a moment to remember her name was Samantha. The pair looked a bit flushed, their hair a bit messy and there was the lingering odor of pussy in the room. Both were dressed, if only in their underwear, so if it wasn’t exactly a case of “coitus interuptus”, Lisa hadn’t missed it by much. The two pranced forward to give her big hugs.

“How was your trip?” Gen asked.

“Good, but I’m glad to be home.”

“Things went well?”

“Things went perfectly.”

“So everything is all set for tomorrow?”

“I think so,” Lisa said. “So what are you two doing here?”

Samantha and Gen looked at each other and shared a smile before Gen answered, “Mistress is very please with you, so we’re your reward. She told us that for tonight, we’re supposed to do anything you tell us to.”

“Anything?”

The pair smiled again and answered in unison, “Anything!”

Now Lisa was smiling.

Gen continued, “But before we get to all of that, we’ve got a little something for you.”

The two led Lisa to the bathroom, and together tenderly removed her clothing. A bath was drawn, and as Lisa settled in, the two set about lighting the dozens of candles they arranged In the flickering, orange glow, Samantha and Gen removed their clothing, making a show of it for Lisa’s enjoyment. They proceeded to gently wash every inch of her body. Though nothing explicitly sexual was done, the sensation of four hands moving slowly and softly all over her kept her on the verge of orgasm.

Eventually, the two coaxed Lisa out of the tub. Each used a large towel to dry her, Gen in front and Samantha in back. Lisa, now frantic with desire, tried to kiss them, or touch them, or get them to touch her with something other than the towel. Each refused her advances with a demure giggle.

Gen led her out of the bathroom. As expected, Lisa was led to the bedroom. But at the door, hand on the knob, Gen stopped.

“And now, for the extra special surprise Mistress has for you,” Gen said as she opened the door.

It took Lisa;s eyes a moment to adjust to the brighter light in the bedroom. Tied spread eagle to the bed was another girl. This one Lisa didn’t recognize. The girl was very pretty, with bright green eyes and wild, red hair and freckles all over her naked body. The girl twisted on the bed. Though gagged, the feral light in her eyes spoke volumes.

“Who is she?”

“Her name’s Sonja,” Gen said. “Remember those two girls you brought to Mistress, right before your trip?”

Lisa did.

“She’s a friend of their’s. They brought her to Mistress and Mistress converted her. But here’s the catch ...”

Gen smiled, “Since her conversion, she hasn’t been allowed to have sex with anybody, or to play with herself. Mistress was saving her especially for you.”

“When was she converted?”

“Three days ago.”

“The poor thing, she must be going crazy,” Lisa thought to herself as she stepped to the foot of the bed. She placed a hand on the girl’s ankle and as she walked along the side of the bed, let her hand drift along the girl’s leg. She made a point of letting her fingernails scrape gently against the girl’s puffy labia. Sonja’s response was to buck her hips madly and sob through her gag.

Lisa’s hand continued its slow path up Sonja’s body. She tickled the underside of Sonja’s smallish breasts and flicked at the granite hard nipple. Sonja tried to push her breast into Lisa’s hand, but the fingers had already moved on, over her chest and collarbone, along the side of the neck, then behind the ear, to the back of the head. Lisa found the knot that held the gag in place. With an easy pull. The cloth fell away.

“Please, oh please, let me lick you pussy now,” Sonja pleaded/babbled. “Mistress told me I can’t cum until you did. I’ll make it good, I promise.”

With an amused smile, Lisa hopped onto the bed, hooking her calves under Sonja’s arms. The girl hissed a “Yessss!” as Lisa’s bald and very wet cunt hovered oh so close to her mouth. Sonja’s wrists were tied to the vertical rails of the headboard with nylons. Hunching forward slightly allowed Lisa to reach the knots, one in each hand. Another easy pull, and Sonja’s hands were free.

Instantly, those hands shot up to Lisa’s thighs, gripping them to pull her down and close the final distance between twat and tongue. Lisa clutched the headboard to brace herself as Sonja ravished her cunt. With a toss of her head, she looked over her right shoulder. Samantha had pinned Gen against the far wall. Both had already shed what little they wore. Jaws working, tongues thrusting, the pair fingered each other roughly.

Lisa’s hips began to work, grinding her cunt into Sonja’s face. The girl’s eyes blazed with joy. Lisa discovered Sonja was as good as her word. She fucked Lisa very well indeed.