The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Marilyn’s inheritance chapter 10

Marilyn decided to make dinner for her and George and was busy cutting vegetables, when George walked in. They chatted while the meal cooked and throughout the eating. Marilyn thought that this was the most she, had got, out of George since she first met him when she was five.

After they had washed up, Marilyn told him a little of the reason behind the solicitors visit but she did not mention the film production units. After they had sat with coffee for twenty minutes, George said, “I have to go out this evening are you alright without the Land Rover.” Marilyn said, “I am fine, I am expecting Zoe, Christine and maybe Gloria will come back.”

George went out at seven thirty and said he would be late back. Marilyn sat in the parlor for sometime before she heard a car. Looking out of the window, she saw Christine park beside the front door. Marilyn went to the door and opened it, to be met by an exuberant Zoe jumping into her arms. Christine hung back and after Marilyn put Zoe down, she invited them both in.

She sat them down in the parlor, opened a bottle of Georges wine, and poured three glasses. Zoe said, “I have wanted to see you for weeks but Denis kept saying that you were too busy. I have never been happier since you gave me to Christine; I have someone to love who loves me, and a job I absolutely adore. How can I ever thank you enough.” Marilyn replied, “We possibly have another visitor tonight and I have intimated that you might eat her pussy and she will eat yours.” Zoe looked at Christine who said, “I don’t mind sharing you with Marilyn and her friends as long as you remember that you belong to me.” Zoe said, “How could I ever forget, I love being yours.” Marilyn asked Christine, “How are you getting on with James.” Christine replied, “He was a little surprised when he first saw me, but he soon came around, Belonging to you is much better than being his, I have improved the way the leisure centre is being run and the customer numbers have begun to increase.” Marilyn said, “Is James still paying your wages.” Christine replied, “He is paying both of us and he has given me a pay rise this month.”

There was a sound of another car coming to a stop outside and Marilyn said, “That might be Gloria,” and getting up she went to see. As she opened the door, she was surprised to see Sandra, who said, “Gloria asked me to come, Derek Granger has assign her some overtime this evening.” Marilyn asked, “Do you have her number.” Sandra said, “Yes.” Marilyn continued, “Ring her back and when you are connected, pass the phone to me.” Sandra made the call using the phone in the parlor and waited two minutes before she answered. She chatted to Gloria for a while and then said, “Mistress wants a word,” handing the phone to Marilyn.

Marilyn held the phone to her ear and said, “Gloria, has he got you fighting crime or something else.” Gloria replied, “Something else.” Marilyn continued, “Where is he now.” Gloria replied, “Between my legs, I am in his office in his chair.” Marilyn said, “How many orgasms have you had.” Gloria squealed and said, “That was number nineteen.” Marilyn said, “Put the phone against his ear.” She counted ten and then said, “Derek, after Gloria’s next orgasm, send Gloria to me and go home. Better still bring her here yourself, on your way home.” Terminating the call Marilyn hands the phone back to Sandra and says, “Who is guarding my house tonight.” Sandra replied, “The forensic people are finishing up and have their own security personnel. I should go.” Marilyn replied, “Wait a while I assume you have not bumped into Derek Granger since lunch time.

Sandra said, “No I have avoided him since last light.” Marilyn replied, “Well come in and wait in the warm. You can tell me about your husband and children. They walked through to the parlor and Marilyn introduced Sandra to Christina and Zoe and told them that Gloria was on her way. When Sandra sat down, she said, “My husband’s name is Mike and my children are Jamey aged eleven and Trudy aged thirteen. I have some pictures if you want to see them.” Marilyn replied, “Yes that would be nice.” Sandra took some pictures out of her police notebook and handed them to Marilyn. Marilyn looked at the pictures and handed them on to Christine saying that she thought that they were a lovely looking family.” Christine agreed and then shown them to Zoe. Marilyn said, “Zoe please put the kettle on and make a pot of coffee.”

After Zoe had gone to the kitchen, Christine told Marilyn how much she loved Zoe and would willingly do anything for Marilyn as a thank you.” Marilyn said, “When Gloria arrives, I would like to borrow Zoe for half-an-hour.” Sandra asked, “Where did Zoe come from she is to most beautiful girl I have ever seen.” Marilyn explained how they met and Sandra said, “You are a very terrifying lady.” Christine said, “If you were to ask Zoe she would say the exact opposite.”

As Zoe retuned with a pot of coffee and four mugs, a car was heard outside and Marilyn on the way to the door said, “You had better get two more mugs.” Opening the door she saw Derek stop and Gloria open the passenger door. Marilyn said, “Gloria stay there, Derek, when you travel with girls in latex you are to be, the perfect gentleman, you will always open doors and be chivalrous;” Derek exited the car and walk around to Gloria’s side, opened the door and helped Gloria out.” Gloria said, “thank you Derek.” Marilyn said, “Come inside both of you.” Derek replied, “I need to go home, Maurine is waiting.” Marilyn said, “Stop arguing and come inside.” She led them through to the parlor and said, “Derek you go in there, Gloria this is Zoe take her up to my bedroom.” Gloria and Zoe walked upstairs and Derek walked into the Parlor and saw Sandra. His next move was inevitable. He knelt down in front of her and without saying anything; he opened her legs and dived in.

Christine said, “Who is this,” Sandra said, “He is Inspector Derek Granger and he is Gloria’s and my boss.” Christine replied, “You lucky girl I always wanted my boss to do that. Sandra shook and squealed at her first orgasm erupted. Derek continued for nine more orgasms and then fell back, Sandra was speechless and Marilyn said, “Don’t think you are finished Christine would like the same. Only this time, don’t stop after ten; stop after she has had enough.” Derek sighed and moved over to Christine. As Derek commenced his attack on Christine’s sex, Marilyn said, “I hope you realize what I have been doing to you Derek. Your fetish is now complete; you will be unable to contemplate sex with any woman not dressed in latex or in particular in a mackintosh, latex or rubberized.”

Christine stopped him when she had reached twelve and said, “You have developed a very nice technique there. Thank you very much.” Derek said, “If you are finished with me, can I go now.” Marilyn said, “Before you go, I would like to borrow Gloria tomorrow, you will cover for her so she does not get into trouble.” Derek said, “Yes I will do that, now can I go.” Marilyn said, “Give my regards to Maurine.” Derek was out of the door in less than five seconds and his car was soon travelling down the track. Sandra said, “I had better go also, I will make sure Derek covers for Gloria tomorrow, where are you going.” Marilyn replied, “Somewhere in Wiltshire.” Sandra got up and said, “I will pop around after work tomorrow to make sure, you are both ok.” Marilyn walked her out and said, “If Derek sees you tomorrow he may want to crawl up your skirt, his fetish is very strong and getting stronger.” Sandra said, “I’ll watch out for him.” Marilyn waved her off saying, “Ok see you tomorrow, I should be back at my house.”

She walked back into the farmhouse and met Gloria and Zoe coming down the stairs. Gloria through her arms around Marilyn and said, “Zoe is outstanding but I think I prefer you.” Marilyn replied, “That good because Zoe, now belongs to Christine.” Zoe had gone into the Parlor and Marilyn and Gloria followed her in.” Christine asked Zoe “Is everything all right, and how was Gloria.” Zoe replied, “I am fine, Gloria was fantastic, her pussy tastes like strawberries and cream.” Christine said, “Sit here Gloria, if you don’t mind I will have to sample you.”

While Christine moved under Gloria’s skirt, Marilyn said, “So Zoe, do you like working with Christine.” Zoe replied, “I love working with her and being her love slave. She says she was not a lesbian before I joined her, but she seems more than happy now.” Marilyn looked at Christine lapping up Gloria’s orgasm and said, “Yes she certainly does.” As Christine pulled out from Gloria’s snatch, she said, “You were right, she is strawberries and cream with a touch of latex. Was she always like that Marilyn or did you make her.” Marilyn replied, “She was always been very tasty, I added the latex and she made the change.” Gloria said, “All I need now is Marilyn and it will be the end of a perfect evening.” Christine said, “Very well we will go, can I pass any message on to Denis.” Marilyn replied, “Tell him he is doing the right thing by hiding. You could also tell him that I will be allowed home tomorrow and my car had better be in the garage.”

Christine and Zoe departed and Gloria said, “What had you done to Derek he was very dominant getting under my skirt.” Marilyn replied, “I am sorry if he was a bit pushy, I never considered that, I just made him able to see and unable a pass a female in a latex Mack except me. It was mainly for his wife.” Gloria said, “I have worn latex before but this is something else, I have been comfortable all last night and all day, today. Plus the rash I had on my back, which I have had for ages, seems to be gone.” Marilyn said, “While you wear that mackintosh your skin will be perfectly healthy and you will not age.” Gloria said, “I love you, I heard you ask Derek to cover for me tomorrow, where are we going.” Marilyn said, “Let’s go to bed, we can talk about it up there.”

Next morning Marilyn and Gloria joined George for breakfast and Jeffery arrived before they were finished. George went to answer the door and returned with the solicitor. Marilyn said, “This is Gloria and she will be coming with us.” Jeffery said, “Not dressed like that surely the crew will run a mile.” Marilyn said, “Come upstairs Gloria and we will find you something else to wear.”

Moment later they returned and although Gloria was still in the mackintosh her virtual clothes were that of a young punk in a short leather shirt and leather top. Jeffery said, “That is much better, she could be one of our stars dressed like that.” Marilyn said, “She only does girl on girl sex and any erect penis that comes within 12 inches of her pussy will shrivel way for ever.” George said, “I will have to watch out then.” Marilyn replied, “If you want pussy Uncle George, all you have to do is ask.”

Jeffery said, “If you are finished eating we should go.” Marilyn and Gloria climbed into the back seat of the Mercedes and Jeffery commenced the journey. He drove around Cheltenham on the country lanes to the south and ended up in the A435, and then he followed this until he joined the A417 going southeast. Staying on the road until it became the A419 and the on for a further 10 miles and the off at a slip road onto the B4696. Then after a further seven miles he turned left in to a tree, lined drive signed posted Oaksey Park airfield.

Jeffery continued up the tree lined drive for two miles until he came to a large house and outlying farm buildings. Jeffery pointed out a converted stable building and said, “After the revolt, all the so called stars were locked in their rooms in there.

Marilyn said, “Where are the sound studios and the film crews. Jeffery said there are two pairs a hangers on the other side of the grass runway and they have been divided, into to two studios. The Film crew will be in the house.” Marilyn said, “Do you have directors who mange the film sets.” Jeffery replied, “We have one film director who oversees the operational aspects of both sound studios. The lead camera operator in each unit performs the film direction and daily output. They are tasked to make at least two films per week, each one lasting forty-five to fifty minutes.”

Marilyn said, “Before I talk to the actors I would like to meet the Lead Camera operatives and the Director.” Jeffery replied, “They will be in the house,” and started walking that way.” Marilyn and Gloria followed him in through the grand front door. Jeffery continued leading until they walked into a large Drawing room. There was a group of people sitting at, a table playing cards. Marilyn notices that the woman from Theobold Shelmerdine’s Range Rover was the only female present at the table.

Jeffery coughed and said, “Richard, Donald and Fredrick, could I disturb you a moment, Miss Harvester would like a word.” Richard turned looking at Marilyn and Gloria said, “Well I think they will both do nicely.” Marilyn said, “Go and pack you bag, you have five minutes to leave this establishment.” Richard, looked at Jeffery and said, “Am I to assume this little slut has something to do with Management.” Jeffery replied, “She is the new owner.” Marilyn said, “Four Minutes.” Richard said, “What you need Miss is a good long fuck and I am the man to give it to you,” he changed at Marilyn and pushed her to the floor. He then unzipped his fly and pulled out a massive penis, before lifting Marilyn’s skirt and pushing it towards her.

As his cock approached Marilyn’s pussy, it shriveled up like a dried prune and he squealed.” Grabbing his crutch he attempted to stand up as Marilyn said, “Times up,” and caused his body to grow old and turn to dust.” Jeffery said, “Did I forget to say she is a very powerful witch. Susan said, “She is the one who bettered Theobold and his two stooges.” The other two men jumped off their seat and one of them said, “Where would you like this discussion.” Marilyn said, “Here will do, Gloria take this woman into another room and get her to eat you out.” Susan shouted, “I will do no such thing.” Gloria said, “I think you will, follow me.” Gloria started walking towards the door and Susan followed.

Marilyn sat down in Susan’s chair and asked, “What roll did the other one have.” Jeffery said, “Richard was our Director although he thought too much of himself. This is Donald; lead Cameraman in Unit one and this is Fredrick lead cameraman in unit two.” Jeffery said, “Susan who has just left, is in charge of Personnel, wardrobe and makeup. She has two helpers, but one of them lives in the village.” Marilyn said, “Is this all the crew, who manages the sound and who edits and produces the final cut of the film.”

Donald replied, “We have trained up four young lads from the local area to manage the sound sets and backdrops. Richard was responsive for editing the films to make the final cut.” Marilyn asked, “It there anybody else who could do Richard’s job.” Fredrick replied, “We used to have a very good Director much better than Richard, but he fell out with Theobold when his girlfriend was used in a film.” Marilyn said, “Get him on the phone Jeffery and I will talk to him. Now the reason I wanted to talk to you is, without Theobold, how do you manage the actors.” Fredrick replied, “Even with Theobold they were always very difficult. He could get them to obey for a day or two and then they would become almost impossible. Then if he was around he would cast his obedience spell again and all would be Ok again. We have been trying to continue since he disappeared but the stars are now completely, back to themselves and it is hopeless.”

Marilyn said, “You stay here Jeffery and you other two take me to your so called stars.” Fredrick started walking towards the door followed by Donald and Marilyn.” Donald asked why do, you need us, Theobold would not let anyone watch him cast his spell.” Marilyn replied, “I don’t need to cast a specific spell, I have another approach.” Once outside they walked to the converted stable block and in through a door. Inside they were in a small lobby and between this lobby and the remainder of the building there was a large steel door with vertical bars spaced at four inches intervals. Fredrick stood by the door and called out, if any one would like air their grievance, we have the new owner here.”

Several people came out of a number of rooms and congregated around the inside of the metal gate. Marilyn said, “Is everybody here, there is no one hiding.” A woman at the front looked around and said, “Yes everyone is here.” Marilyn continued, “All of you who work in unit one will do precisely as Donald directs you and all those who work in unit two will do as Fredrick directs, each of you is here to make films and you are forbidden to attempt to leave or cause trouble until your contract is terminated. Have any of you any questions.” The Woman who spoke earlier said, “Is that it, you come here, tell us to obey these perverts and you expect us to behave.” Marilyn turned to her two camera operators, and said, “Would one of you please open this door, this dispute it now over.” One of the younger girls asked, “What happens if we work in both units.” Marilyn replied, “While in unit one you will follow Donald’s direction and while you are in unit two you will follow Fredrick’s instructions and when you are in neither you will follow mine and stay out of trouble by obeying everyone.”

The young girl said, “You seem very confident that we will do as you say. If we are to obey everyone while not in the sound studios, what will happen when we leave here?” Marilyn replied, “A good question, you will have to see me before you leave otherwise you could get into serious trouble.”

The metal door slid open and Marilyn walked in followed by her two camera operatives. Donald said, “Janice, June, Suzy, and Neville will report to unit one in half an hour. Fredrick said, “Felicity, Heather, Marion, and Terry will report to Unit 2 in forty-five minutes.” Heather said, “I don’t like the bondage scenes with Terry, can we do something else.” Marilyn whispered in her ear, “You love all kinds of bondage so stop complaining.” Then she said loudly, “All you women from now on, are sluts who love all forms of sex plus all kinds of corporal punishment and bondage.”

Marilyn walked out of the stable block and back to the house, walking back into the Drawing room, she met Jeffery who said, “I have spoken to our old Producer and he has agreed to come here and talk to you, he will be here at about three this afternoon.” Marilyn replied, “I was not intending to stay that long but I suppose, I could hang about.” Donald asked, “Where is Susan I need her.” Jeffery said, “She is still upstairs with Gloria.” Donald asked, “If you are hanging around until late this afternoon, could I use Gloria in my film?” Marilyn replied, “You could always ask her.”

When Donald went to find Susan and Gloria, Jeffery asked Fredrick, “How did it go with the staff, is Marilyn’s spell any better than Theobold’s.” Fredrick replied, “I have no idea, I don’t think she used a spell, she just talked to them.” Jeffery said, “Is that why I felt so compelled to talk to Gerald.” Marilyn said, “You are talking about me while I am here, that is rude, and not recommended.” Jeffery asked, “What will Gloria do when Donald asks her?” Marilyn replied, “She will either castrate him or agree, but it is her decision.”

Upstairs Susan was under Gloria’s skirt and lapping up Gloria’s fifth orgasm, when Donald found them. Standing in the doorway to Susan’s bedroom he said, “Production will start in fifteen minutes Susan, you are needed in Unit one. Gloria have you ever considered being in a soft porn film.” Gloria said, “No I have never considered it nor, am I likely to. Susan your technique is definitely improving, you can finish after my next orgasm.” Donald shrugged and said, “I’ll see you at Unit one, Susan,” and then left the room.

As he entered the Drawing room, he asked Marilyn why Gloria would not consider taking a bit part. Marilyn replied, “If an erect male sex organ gets within twelve inches of her pussy the same event will occur that happened to your last Producer. So I would be very careful as to where she goes.” Jeffery said, “Would you like to see the film set Marilyn.” Marilyn replied, “Yes I will accompany Gloria and Susan.” The three men then left her to make their way over to the sound studios. Marilyn moved to the bottom of the stairs to wait. She did not have to wait long; Gloria and Susan come down the stairs hand in hand. Marilyn said, “Well Susan I hope you found that rewarding.” Susan replied, “I have never tasted anything as wonderful as that ever before. I think I am addicted.”

Gloria said, “You have done something to me haven’t you, I was never like this before.” Marilyn replied, “Are you concerned that your pussy juices are now more addictive than heroin, only better for the addicted.” Gloria replied, “Not if that is what you want. You are my mistress in all things.” They walked outside and towards a waiting Land Rover Defender diesel. Susan got in the driver’s seat while, Marilyn and Gloria got in the back.” Susan drove them out of the accommodation area and towards the runway. She stopped at the runway edge, looked both ways, and said, “You have to be careful there are often planes landing or taking off. There are a number of local business men who keep planes here.” After checking the way was clear, Susan proceeded to the other side where there were five large hangers. Marilyn said, Jeffery only indicated that there were four hangers.” Susan replied, “We have four the other one, is where all the planes are stored. Susan parked beside a number of other similar Land Rovers. These two are unit one and those two are unit two.” Marilyn asked, “What are the differences between them.” Susan replied, “In unit one, we do soft porn in hotels, bars, and the home with a dashing of bondage and BSDM. In unit two, we are more adventurous with occult settings and dungeons. We can look in unit one first.”

As they walked in a number of sets came into view. They were all scenes relating to rooms in hotels or homes and there were two bars. The actors were all congregating around the hotel bar, two of the girls were sitting on stools at the bar the third one was acting as the bar person, then Neville walked up to them, there was an exchange of dialogue and then Donald shouted cut.” The camera was moved and Donald said to Marilyn, “Could you help us out Neville is supposed to be a Controller with Mind control abilities and he has just approached these girls in a bar and told them, they will do exactly as he says.” Marilyn walked over to the two girls and said, “From this moment onwards, neither of you can say no, you will do as directed.” The scene moved into a hotel room and Neville said, “Ok girls you are now my slaves, all you are interested in, is sex, get undressed.”

The girls undressed to the camera and then Neville proceeded to fuck them both in every hole at least twice. All the sex scenes were explicitly aimed at giving the camera the best view. After the sex scenes were complete Donald shouted, “Cut,” and Neville walked off set. The hotel room was tidied; the two girls were dressed and sitting on the bed. The camera panned in and after Donald shouted, “Action,” the first one said, “That was horrible, I could not stop doing what he said.” Her friend replied, “Neither could I but once told me I loved sex I realized that I do more than anything, would you please eat me out.” Another girl on girl scene ensued playing to the camera.

Marilyn stood beside Donald and said, “These scenes are two prescribes you are leaving nothing to the imagination. Try and invoke a little mystery” When the scene was over the two girls approached Marilyn and said, “Can you take that off now, that was terrible, we could only obey Neville’s silly instructions there was a lack of play acting throughout that scene.” Marilyn replied, “Why, you love agreeing and saying yes, so much, you will never want to say no every again. Isn’t that correct?” Both girls said an emphatic yes. Donald said, “You are a very scary woman, how are you doing it.” Marilyn replied, “Magic.” Susan joined them and said, “Perhaps, you could help me out, Theobold bought some artifacts from your Grandmother some time ago and we have been unsure what to do with them.” Marilyn said, “What are they.” Susan replied, “Come this way and I will show you.”

Marilyn and Gloria followed Susan, to the back of the hanger, though a small door into a large storage area. There were boxes everywhere. Susan said, “Most of these are full of the products Theobold made in his factories, but these three came via your Grandmother.” The three boxes had been opened but nothing had been taken out. Susan pulled a dildo out of the first box that looked like the one that had been in Marilyn for nearly two months. Marilyn said, “So no one has tried one of these. We need to find someone from away from the film set to try one.” The next box was full of black silk chokers Marilyn asked, “What is wrong with these.” Susan said, “I tried to lock one and then I could not open it again.” Marilyn replied, “Let me see the one you locked, it might be that someone else has to open it.” Marilyn whispered one of Grandmother’s spells and the choker opened. Marilyn handed it to Gloria and said, “Put this on Susan and we can see if it does anything else.”

Gloria locked the choker around Susan’s neck and stood back. Marilyn asked, “What else was there from Grandmother?” Susan said, “Just this box of latex knickers. Gloria said, “Susan push one of those dildos in your pussy and pull on a pair of those knickers.” Susan did as instructed and as the knickers were pulled up the crutch and dildo became a living fucking machine and the knickers locked it in place.” Susan tried to take the knickers off but they would not budge. She screamed, “You have to help me, this thing is alive.” Gloria said, “Stop being a wuss, and show us what is in these other boxes.” Susan wriggled her bum, then collected eleven boxes and laid them in a line saying, “These are the twelve latex products Theobold makes in his factories.”

Opening the first, she pulled out a package containing a latex schoolgirl outfit. Gloria had guessed that the choker would make Susan her slave so she said, “Take your clothes off, and model it for us.” Susan did as instructed after finding one in her size. Dressed as a fetish schoolgirl, Susan looked perfect. Gloria had always been the dominant partner in all her relationships so she was really enjoying this and said, “Next box please.” Susan opened the next box and pulled out a package containing leather ankle and wrist cuffs with ‘D’ loops attached. Gloria opened a package and fitted them on Susan’s wrists and ankles. Susan did not say a word. Susan then delved down into the same box and withdrew another package with chains, a bar, and padlocks. Gloria pointed to the next box and Susan said, “Please I don’t want to model this.” She opened the box and pulled out a Halloween mask of an ugly witch’s face.” The next packed was a face of Mrs. Thatcher. Susan said, “There are ten difference masks in each box.”

Gloria said, “Ok open the next one.” Susan moved very slowly and opened the next box and it was full of black packages eighteen by twelve by three inches. Marilyn looked at the labels and all is said was a size, small, medium, large excreta. Gloria said, “Is there one in your size, if so put one on. Susan pulled a cape over her shoulders and zipped it closed. \when the zip reached the end of its travel it locked in place. Susan opened the next box and it contained bondage boots in black or white patent leather. Gloria said, “Find a white pair in your size.” Susan pulled out a pair of shiny while leather ones in size six. She then removed her shoes and put them on. Marilyn bent down to see how they were made and was surprised to see how well they had been put together. While there she locked them on and handed the key to Gloria and asked, “These are exceptionally well made how much do they sell for.”

Susan replied, “I am not sure, we were never given the retail lists. Can I take these clothes off now and this choker?” Gloria said, “The choker stays on and so does all these clothes, here let me fasten this spacer bar between your leg cuffs, while you open the next box.” Marilyn asked, “How are you getting on with the dildo.” Susan opened the next box saying, “This thing is extraordinary, I have climaxed seven times since I put it in.” Gloria said, “Keep counting and let me know when you reach 1000 and I might let you take it out.”

The package that Susan took out of the open box was more of the dildos but Susan said, “These are the ones straight from the factory so they will be just as they seem.” Marilyn stood over the box and whispered an incantation that made them live and active when worn with latex clothing. Susan said, “What did you just do.” Marilyn replied, “Nothing, open the next box.” Susan looked at Gloria who nodded and Susan opened box number seven and found packets with black latex opera gloves and black latex stockings. Gloria took out one of each in Susan’s size and nodded to the next box. Number eight, was full of chokers, nine had latex French maid’s costumes and box ten had latex bondage cat suits with build in boots, gloves and hood. The neckband was made of leather and it locked the suit on. Susan moved quickly to the next box and when she opened it, she pulled out a black latex witch’s costume compete with a witch’s hat. Marilyn examined the outfit and said, “Grandfather certainly made quality products.” Gloria lifted Susan’s hood over her head and said, “Little red riding hood, always wore it up.” The last box was full of long black latex trench coats that came down to the mid calf. Gloria said, “These coats are lovely.”

Marilyn said, “What is in the other Hanger. Susan replied, “That is the editing and production facility, plus it is where all these are packaged and boxed,” pointing to all the boxes. Marilyn and Gloria followed by Susan as little red riding hood, walked out into the film sets. There was still filming being undertaken and Jeffery said, “Susan, Fredrick would like you in Unit two.” Marilyn said, “I would like to see the production facility. Gloria, you go with Susan.”

Jeffery escorted Marilyn out of the first hanger and across to the second one. As they were walking Jeffery said, “This will all be yours soon, Have you any thoughts as to what you will be doing with it. Marilyn replied, “I never new Grandfather, so I would like to see all his empire and get a feel for him before I introduce changes.” Jeffery said, “I would be pleased to take you to see all his factories and shops. Now that this facility is functioning again, I can afford to oversee the remainder of Theobold’s domain. As the executer of his estate, I would like to ask if you could step into his shoes, at the earliest opportunity. He was a very hands-on administrator and I expect there are other bits of his domain that are beginning to slack.” Marilyn replied, “I have things to do at home but after that, I would be willing to take on Grandfather’s role, once I have seen his entire empire.”

Jeffery opened a small door in the sidewall of the hanger and led Marilyn into a vast space with long benches with different packing materials strategically placed along them. At the back of the space, there was a windows office and racks of DVD recorders.

Jeffery explained what each bench was for and when he reached the office, he showed Marilyn the editing suite and the DVD production facility. There was also very expensive laser printer for the DVD labels and sleeves. Marilyn asked who did the packing and DVD production and Jeffery replied, “Theobold had a problem with a group of hells angels, many years ago and now they come here every weekend and man this facility. We do not have to pay them and they do a tremendous job. We get container loads of product on Wednesday and Thursday, they are packaged, and ready to be shipped on Monday. Susan is responsible for shipping the products out to the various shops. She finished it all yesterday. I hope you have not caused her to miss out next week. We have no one here, to pick up, on her many jobs. Marilyn replied, “You need to talk to Gloria. What time is your producer coming?” Jeffery replied, “He will be on his way now, he lives in France.” Marilyn asked, “You said, he fell out with Theobold over a woman. Who was that woman?” Jeffery replied, “Susan.”

Marilyn asked, “Does he know she is still here and what did he want out of her?” Jeffery replied, “Yes he knows she is still here that is why he is coming back. He wanted to marry her and take her back to France but Theobold would not allow it.” Marilyn asked, “The marriage or taking her away?” Jeffery replied, “Both.” Marilyn continued, “What did Susan want?” Jeffery replied, “You will have to ask her?” Marilyn said, “Ok let’s go and have a look at unit two.” As they walked out of the hanger and around the outside of its twin construction a plane could be heard in the distance getting closer. Jeffery said, “If this is Gerard, he has made very good time.” They reached the door of the first hanger in Unit two, the plane touched down at the far end of the smooth grass runway.

Marilyn spotted Gloria and Susan, over by the rest area where there was a coffee machine so she walked over to them. As she approached Gloria said, “Welcome back this place is fantastic the sets are better quality than a normal TV soap. Marilyn replied, “They look good I will have a closer look in a minute, first I need to talk to Susan. Can you ask her to drop her hood?” Gloria told Susan to drop the hood. Marilyn asked Susan, “Before Gerard left, what is your relationship?” Susan said, “Why do you ask that after all this time.” Marilyn replied, “We haven’t got much time, answer the question or I will get Gloria to ask it again.” Susan replied furtively, “He was my lover; we lived in the village and were planning our wedding. One day Theobold wanted someone to manage his personnel here, so Gerard suggested I go and speak to him. When I did, Theobold gave me the job but he also made it impossible for me to leave the site except with him, not even to go to the village. Gerard was furious and when Theobold told him he would not change it, Gerard left. I have not seen him since.”

Marilyn turned to Gloria and said, “Would you be prepared to take the choker off and give it to someone else. I can get you another one if you want, one you can take home.” Gloria replied, “What scheme are you planning now. Marilyn replied, “Cupid.” Susan said, “I have lost were this conversation is going.” Gloria walked up to Susan and said, “You cannot remove any of these clothes until I, give you permission, then she unfastened the choker and handed it to Marilyn. Susan said, “I felt much more comfortable being Gloria’s slave.” Marilyn replied, “That was because you need a single master rather than fifty percent of the population. Perhaps we can find you another loving master. Show me these sets then.”

Susan escorted Marilyn around the sets; there were eight down each side depicting different rooms in a rural cottage, two being a cellar representation one with a witch’s cauldron and the other as a dungeon. Susan was describing the attributes of the last set, when Jeffery accompanied by another handsome dapperly dresses man walked into the hanger. Susan had not noticed them as they approached until Marilyn turned to greet the newcomer. Jeffery introduced Gerard Gascoigne and Susan dropped her head. Marilyn said, “Welcome Mr. Gascoigne, I have just learnt of your disharmony with my Grandfather and I would like to offer you your old job back with a little incentive. Here put this cocker around the neck of Susan.” Gerard locked the choker around Susan’s neck and she jumped into his arms. Gerard asked, “What is the significance of this choker?” Marilyn replied, “Susan was compromised when Theobold attacked a more powerful witch and this chocker over comes her submissiveness to all females and gives her a single Master. Now before you resume your old duties, take her back to the farm, you have some catching up to do, and we will talk again later.”

Jeffery waited for them to depart and said, “That was all he came back for.” Marilyn replied, “We will see, I think Grandmother has a trick up her sleeve to play yet.” Gloria said, “Is it the knickers.” Marilyn replied, “I think so,” turning to Jeffery she continued, “What is in the second Hanger of this pair.” Jeffery said, Follow me and I will show you, this will impress you.” Between the two hangers, there was, a covered walkway, Jeffery explained that this unit was the first built by Theobold and he wanted it to be an exhibition showcase. The other set, was here when he took over. Once inside the second Hanger, Marilyn could see the film sets in all their glory there facades of the front and back of a rural cottage which looked uncommonly like Marilyn’s cottage The only difference was the garage which was a stable and carriage house. She then looks closer, and realized that it must have been constructed, from an image of a much earlier manifestation, of the cottage.

In addition to the two facades, there were addition room settings in the remaining space. One was a match of Marilyn’s sitting room and the other was her dining room, with all her pictures and ornaments intact. Marilyn turned to Jeffery and said, “I would like to see one of the videos, shot in these settings. Jeffery said, “You will have to come back to the farmhouse.” Marilyn and Gloria followed Jeffery back to the house and they met Gerard coming out of the front door. He said, “It one of you Gloria.” Gloria replied, “I am.” Gerard said, “Would you please come and instruct Susan to take off her latex clothing.”

Marilyn replied, “Why do you need her to take those off, when you have just developed a fetish for girls in latex school uniforms.” Gerard said, “I cannot get her knickers off and she orgasms every time I kiss her.” Marilyn replied, “I will get those off if you promise to keep her in latex all the time.” Gerard said, “I promise, is she allowed off the farm?” Marilyn continued, “As far as I know all Theobold’s magical restrictions have been removed.” Gerard replied, “Well get her knickers off so I can fuck her and then we will try a trip to the pub in the village. Marilyn followed Gerard up to Susan’s bedroom and found her still wearing the uniform and the red cape. Marilyn uttered a simple incantation and got her fingers under the waistline of the knickers and pulled them off saying, “You should find another pair of latex knickers or go without. These are very intrusive. Now take off the cape and show Gerard your uniform.”

Susan took off the cape and Gerard said, “You look gorgeous in that outfit my love, Marilyn is right you should wear that all the time. It fires my passion more than ever. Marilyn left the room as Gerard pulled the dildo out of Susan’s pussy and replaced it with his cock.

As Marilyn joined Gloria and Jeffery in the sitting room, Jeffery had just loaded a DVD in the player and had turned the TV on so as Marilyn sat down he hit the play button. The starting credits, could have been made in Hollywood, the quality was outstanding. The video started with an old witch in Marilyn’s facsimile cottage. Marilyn thought that this is where they designed that Halloween mask. Then the image shifted to four young people cycling on very old tandems in clothing from the nineteen twenties, up the tree lined drive to the farm. The actors on the cycles were Felicity, Terry, Heather, and Neville.

Along the way up the lane, Heather and Neville’s tandem developed a puncture and they had to get off. Neville said in 20s speak, “I have a puncture repair outfit, but we need water to find the leak in the tube.” Heather replied, “There is a cottage up ahead, we could ask there.” Neville and Heather pushed their Tandem up to the cottage as Felicity and Terry continued unaware. Neville knocked on the door of the cottage and the image move to the witch who stood in front of mirror and uttered an incantation. Marilyn noted that the language was almost right but the spell was meaningless. The character on screen finished her incantation and in a flash of pink smoke, she changed into Marion wearing a red polka dot summer dress. Marion answered the door and Neville explained what had happened and if he could borrow a bowl or bucket of water. Marion agreed to let them have a bucket of water and went inside to fetch it.

Outside Neville, tuned the tandem over and started to take off the wheel as Marilyn returned with a bucket. Looking at Heather, Marion said, “While he is fixing the puncture, would you like to come inside, out of the sun and help me make you both a cool drink.” Heather followed Marion into the cottage and the scene moved to the inside again in the kitchen.

Marion requested that heather squeeze some lemons onto a bowl and then stood behind her. While Heather was squeezing the third lemon, Marion uttered another incantation and Heather stopped and stared straight ahead. Marion, in her own voice, then instructed Heather that she would always obey her and never do anything that would harm or annoy her. Finally, she instructed Heather never to leave the cottage without her explicit permission. As Heather finished make the lemonade, she poured out a glass intending to take it to Neville, but when she got to the threshold, she found she could not cross it and so she called Neville to came and collect the glass.

As Neville took the glass from Heather’s outstretched hand, Terry and Felicity returned, looking for their missing friends. The leaned their tandem up against the gatepost and Terry walked over to Neville and Felicity to Heather. A voice behind Heather said, “Bring her inside and shut the door.” Heather said, “Come on in, I have made some lemonade.” Felicity followed Heather into the cottage and Heather closed the door. Marion stepped out of the dining room and whispered an incantation at Felicity. Like Heather, she stopped and stared straight ahead and Marion said, “You must do as you are told and you must not raise attention to doing things you don’t want to. You cannot leave this cottage until your friend here is allowed to leave. Finally, you are forbidden to hurt anyone in the house or cause anyone so be harmed. Now both of you go into the kitchen and wait there.

The two cyclists went into the kitchen and Marion walked out of the front door and towards the two men. Neville was in the process of putting the wheel back on the cycle, and Marion uttered the same incantation she had used indoors and both men froze. Marion then said, “I need you both to move so you can look into the eyes of your friend.” Terry moved in front of Neville and Marion continued, “Stare into the eyes of the one you love, you have come on your cycling holiday with your partner who is standing in front of you. You stopped here to help a pair of young ladies, in distress and as soon as you finish their repair, you will go on your way. When you have cycled ten miles, you will completely forget the girls you helped or where you helped them. Seeing this cottage or me will flow from your minds as if you had never seen either. Now finish the repair and go.”

Marion walked back to the cottage and entered closing the door behind her. The image moved to the inside as the witch walked through the lobby to the kitchen and shifted again as she moved into the room. The two girls were standing by the kitchen sink and Marion said, “Which of you is the more dominant.” Felicity replied, “Normally I am.” Marion replied, “Well this is not normal because you now do whatever either of us directs.” Your friend is going to teach you how to eat a woman and when you are an expert you can eat me out.”

The video continued with Heather instructing Facility how to eat her out. The camera angle was not as explicit as Marilyn had seen earlier. The plot continued until Heather considered Felicity good enough to pass her to Marian.

After Marian was taken to the sexual height that delivered five rapid orgasms, Marian instructed both girls to sleep on the kitchen floor and went to bed. The credits then rolled and provided hints that there would be further episodes

Jeffery asked Marilyn if that was what she expected and Marilyn replied, “Yes that was much better than the video Donald was making. It is time Gloria and I went home you can either take us, or we could use one of the Land Rovers, if they are street legal?”

Jeffery said, “Yes I think that can be arranged, they will soon be all yours anyway. When do you want to see the factories and the shops?” Marilyn replied, “Gloria need to go to work tomorrow so we will let you know, Give me one of your business cards, so I have your telephone. Where did Theobold have his office?” Jeffery replied, “He had two, one here and on at the factory in Swindon.” Marilyn said, “Ok find me a Land Rover and I will call you on Monday and set something up for next week.”

As they were walking out, Gerard and Susan appeared at the bottom of the stairs. Marilyn said, “I wish you both the best and I hope you get out of this relationship what you want. I will expect to see you both here when I come back, working as hard as you can, to improve the quality of the product.” They both replied that they would and then left on their way to the village pub. Jeffery selected the newest Land Rover and Marilyn said, “Gloria can drive, I am feeling rather tired.” Gloria jumped into the driving seat and Marilyn sat down beside her, and they were soon on their way home.

End of Chapter 10