The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Marilyn inheritance Chapter 13

Marilyn took the water and drank it. Kathy waited for her to slip into trance and then said, “Marilyn when we were at school you were always in charge and when I was with Jasmine, I had no voice, then Charlotte and Gloria cast me aside with no means to control, so from now on, you will do as I say. You will never consider that this is wrong and that it is a natural continuation of your submissiveness ever since Heather compromised you. You will return to this level of trance whenever you hear me say, Kathy’s rubberized submissive pet. Marilyn you must be limited to control your own clothing and remove the mackintosh, choker, and mask to when you have an agreement with me. You are free to remove any clothing and replace it as you wish until you get your own mackintosh back. From then on, you will only change your clothing as directed by me.

You must consider always that your submissive tendencies, and doing as you are told, is not wrong and being obedience to me is as it should be. You are to refrain from giving me any instructions, commands, or directives. Any commands or directives received, from anyone else should be, critically analyzed, rejected, and refused unless I introduce them to you.

You will be able to use all your magical talents at any time to protect yourself on anyone apart from me, and Mrs. MuRong. You are free to consider any magical spell or consequence when applying your skills. Wearing latex against your skin is very nice, and the attention you get, when presenting smooth shinny latex to the world, will give you pleasure and happiness but not sexual arousal.

Your sexual satisfaction is mine, to control and you will use, whatever I choose, and nothing else. The sexual juices from others are very pleasurable, although they are not addictive unless it is mine. Fondling your latex clothes is very nice and pleasurable and it is free from any sexual stimulation unless it is as precursor to lovemaking. Now tell me what else Mrs. MuRong instructed you to do?”

Marilyn whispered, “I have to address her as Mrs. MuRong at all times and always be polite and courteous.” Kathy asked, “What about your clothing. What makes you change it without you knowing?” Marilyn said, “I am to wear the clothes befitting the task I am performing without my conscious mind being aware. I am also to remain in the clothes pertaining to my last task until I start a new one that requires a costume change.”

Kathy said, “You are free to call Mrs. MuRong as she directed and you will remain polite and gracious when talking to her or her successor. Here in this house and anywhere I dictate, you will continue to wear latex outfits befitting your task without being consciously aware of it. Now, although I love Denis, I also love you and I would like you to make love to me often, so whenever I and only I say the words, Marilyn’s horny little fucktoy, you will take me to your bed and make love to me. My sexual discharge is your nectar and your favorite food. You are also forbidden to ask or command that I refrain from using this trigger. If while your tongue is in my pussy, I edit a rule or give you a new rule; you will adopt this revised or new rule without ever consciously being aware of it”

Kathy then started to wake Marilyn up as Marilyn had instructed her to wake Denis. It took Kathy longer but she eventually had Marilyn wide-awake and peeling off the witches mask. Marilyn then took off both Macintoshes and replaced them with her single-breasted one. She then changed her virtual clothes into a blouse and skirt of very polished shinny latex. Kathy said, “Do you feel ok and you must know that I am Marilyn’s horny little fucktoy.”

They made love for nearly an hour and Marilyn thought Kathy’s sexual discharge was better, than any of the workers, in Anajah’s factory. Denis knocked on the door and shouted are you finished in there. Kathy shouted back, “We are nearly finished, we will be out in a few minutes.” After Kathy’s next orgasm, she stopped, and Marilyn said, “You did something to me.” Kathy replied, “I certainly did, I hope you don’t mind. Gloria made me love Denis but you know, I have always been a lesbian, and I need a woman to love as well.” Marilyn replied, “You didn’t have to get inside my head to be the woman I love.”

They went out to join Denis in the sitting room, who said, “Was it successful.” Kathy replied, “For me yes but for Marilyn it is only probable.” Denis continued, “Did you manage to fix me.” Marilyn said, “We think we got everything, I will go back to Bristol on Tuesday and give some payback. I hope that I can get her to tell me everything she programmed into you and that way we can check if another session is required. The chatted for another hour and then went off the bed.

As Marilyn climbed into bed, Gloria was driving back to the house. She had realized that Marilyn had told her what she had been instructed to do but she did not direct her not to stay away. Perhaps there could be some respite. She parked outside and then rang the bell. Marilyn moved to answer the door and as she opened it Gloria handed her a piece of paper, which said, “I still love you and if I have been stupid, like you say. I would like to make it up to you.” Marilyn said, “I don’t know, you were very unkind.” Gloria wrote on the back of the paper, “Please, my life is over without you, I will make it up to you.”

Marilyn said, “Ok if you give me twenty orgasms, you can stay.”

Closing the door behind her Marilyn led Gloria into the bedroom. Marilyn took the pen and paper from Gloria and put them on the bedside table; she then got into bed and pointed to her pussy. Gloria moved to the bottom of the bed and in between Marilyn’s legs.

Marilyn was lying in bliss as Gloria took her through the first ten orgasms and in a dream world as Gloria finished the twentieth. They were both asleep in each other’s arms and they slept right through to the morning. Gloria woke first and made two mugs of coffee in the kitchen before returning to Marilyn.

Marilyn stirred when she re-entered the bedroom. Gloria but the coffee mug beside Marilyn and sat on the edge of the bed drinking her own. Marilyn sat up and took her mug and after taking a drink, she looked over at Gloria and said, “What are we going to do with you, it is Sunday today and tomorrow you will have to resign from the Police. Gloria picked up the pad and wrote, “Can I wear my old mackintosh please, and these clothes are sticking to me everywhere.” Marilyn said, “Go, and have a shower, while I think about it.” As Gloria walked into the en-suite, Kathy entered saying, “Who were you speaking to.” Marilyn replied, “Gloria came back last night, and she slept between my legs. She has just gone for a shower. Kathy asked, “Would you like to eat me out.” Marilyn pointed towards the bed and Kathy jumped in, Marilyn scooted down between her legs and started lapping up the all the gorgeous juices from Denis’s morning romp.” Kathy loved this return to Marilyn’s bed, when she orgasmed, she quickly changed placed and started licking at Marilyn’s pussy. She was still at it when Gloria returned to the bedroom.

Standing nude in the doorway from the en-suite Gloria said, “I didn’t take long for everyone to get back to the way they were, I can talk,” but when she tried to address Marilyn directly, she was struck dumb again. Kathy achieved an orgasm and after lapping up the discharge she extracted herself from the bottom of the bed and turning to Gloria said, “Well look what the cat dragged in, if it was up to me, I would... On second thoughts you are gorgeous.” Gloria said, “Kathy please help me, I cannot talk to Marilyn and I need to say how sorry I am.” Kathy said, “It is too late for sorry, if you knew the damage you had done, you wouldn’t have come back.” Gloria reached for her double-breasted mackintosh and as no one stopped her, she put it on. As soon as she closed the last button luxuriating in the sensations on her skin from the living latex, Marilyn changed the virtual appearance to be that of a fetish French maid’s uniform and then locked it as that. Gloria looked at herself and said, “I had better make breakfast,” before disappearing in the direction of the kitchen.

Kathy asked, “Will she be never able to talk to you?” Marilyn said, “I was under Mrs. MuRong’s directives when I took away her free will and cast her adrift, so I expect she will be like this forever. I used the same water that you used on me, and I know of no stronger magic.” Kathy replied, “So I will be Marilyn’s horny little fucktoy forever then.” Marilyn replied, “It would seem so,” as she leaped in between Kathy’s legs.” Marilyn’s tongue found its mark and started to suck and lick and the taste lifted Marilyn into sexual heaven. As soon as Kathy orgasmed, Marilyn sat back and she lifted her head saying, “Whatever you did while you had me under, you taste divine, and Denis has some major competition.”

Kathy replied, “That’s alright he can cope. I love you also, so you are the one person that would never make him jealous.” They both stood up and made their way out of the bedroom towards the kitchen. They met Gloria with two plates of Bacon egg and mushrooms and Gloria said, “These are for you in the dining room, Denis already has his.” The table was laid for four and as Marilyn and Kathy sat down Gloria returned with her plate of food.

As they were all sitting at the table, Denis asked, “When did Gloria return, I thought you had sent her away.” Marilyn replied, “I was under the directives of that Chinese woman when I took away her free will and told her to go, but I did not tell her to stay away. Without free will she is in danger away from safe places.” Denis said, “Why do you care she sent you out with the same jeopardy.” Gloria replied, “I did not realize that there was any real danger. I was being very selfish and only thinking about me.” Marilyn remained silent as she ate her breakfast and Kathy asked, “What are you going to do with her.”

Marilyn replied, “I could think about myself and send her back to work tomorrow, but I don’t think that will work. She will have to stay here, or go and live at Oaksey Park.” Kathy said, “If I get a vote, I would put her in Oaksey Park, she caused us too many unwanted changes.” Denis said, “Do I have a vote.” Gloria interrupted, “I would like to stay here, Oaksey Park is a horrible place, and with no fee will, I would be a slutty porno actress in every film they make. Marilyn replied, “Whether you stay here or go to Oaksey Park you need to tell Derek that you have to resign. Perhaps Denis will drive you over to his house later.”

Kathy said, “We don’t have enough of good honest Police in this town, why don’t you use the water to make her the kind of Policewoman you would like, while she is in uniform.” Marilyn replied, “I’ll go and fetch the wine glass and the bottle of water.” After she had finished her meal, Marilyn put down her knife and fork and stood up before moving to her bedroom. She opened her wardrobe and took the glass and bottle from her hiding place. She then returned to the dining room and placing the glass in front of Gloria, she poured out four fingers of water. As Marilyn started to put the cap back on the bottle, Gloria picked up the glass and drank the contents, without being instructed.

Marilyn waited for a few minutes and watched her body sink into a deep trance. When she was content that Gloria was ready, Marilyn said, “Gloria, your current persona is your true self, however when you are displaying your police uniform, you will assume your pretend persona which has the characteristics as follows.

You will act as the most honorable and truthful policewoman, you will be able to critically analyze any directive and only act on those, which do not compromise your correct police behavior. In this persona, you are forbidden to attempt to hypnotize anyone. In the privacy of the Police station or a police car, if your police colleagues petition you, for sexual favors, you will agree to perform any favor in any position as directed. Your slutty behavior is limited to police colleagues and anyone in my employ. Your pussy is no longer protected so male sexual organs are safe in any hole. Now either of your personas is not conscious of the other and you will forget that you have been given this chance. Your mackintosh will visually present your uniform between seven in the morning and seven at night and at all other times you will be in your submissive little house cleaner’s uniform.”

Marilyn removed the wine glass and water, and then started waking Gloria up and at each stage she instructed her to forget drinking the water, being in a trance or receiving any new instruction. Having brought Gloria from this depth before made it relatively easy and Gloria eventually woke up. As she became animated, Marilyn said, “You can clear away now maid, and thank you that was a very pleasant meal.” After Gloria had taken the dirty dishes and cutlery out to the kitchen, Denis said, “In that uniform, she is certainly a wet dream, would you two mind if a dipped my wick in her honey pot.” Kathy replied, “No I don’t mind, Marilyn and I are going into the bedroom for half an hour.” Denis took off at a run, in the direction of the kitchen. Marilyn said, “Come on then lover, let’s sixty nine. Marilyn attempted to stay in charge but as Kathy climbed on the bed, she said, “I like being Marilyn’s horny little fucktoy.”

Kathy lay on her back as Marilyn moved into place. While Marilyn was lapping at Kathy’s pussy, Kathy said, “Marilyn, I have been in love with you since I was fourteen and my love for Denis is unnatural. I want you to use the hypnotic triggers you have for Denis and me to remove our love for each other. You can give Gloria to Denis as his slave. If at any time in the future I say, ‘you are a natural submissive,’ you will believe that, your submissiveness is a natural consequence of all the attacks on your mind and do as I direct. While you are in my mind remove all embedded commands or rules and do not add anything new. From now on whenever we are alone in this house, you will begin to feel horny, the longer we are together the hornier you will become. You will never consider it wrong to be naturally submissive towards me. Now Marilyn when I orgasm you will wake up believing that my sexual juices are the very best you have ever tasted forgetting that I used the trigger on you or that I have given you a new rule that you will act upon as soon as possible.

Marilyn continued to eat Kathy’s pussy on autopilot until Kathy orgasmed and then she cast the spell that forced Kathy into a hypnotic trance.

Marilyn tested Kathy to ensure she was in a trance and then asked her what the trigger was that Denis changed. Kathy replied in a whispered monotone voice, “I know nothing of any triggers.” Marilyn talked Kathy down into a much deeper trance and asked the question again. Kathy replied, “MuRong’s rubberized slave.”

Marilyn said, “Kathy, delete that trigger and any other hypnotic trigger from your memory.’ Then remove all instructions that Gloria gave you with reference to Denis or you. Now tell me which rules or instructions still apply?” Kathy replied, “I am instructed to call Mrs. MuRong on Monday from work, do exactly as she instructs and become what she instructs me to become.” Marilyn removed these instructions and again checked to see if there were any more lurking in Kathy’s mind. As there was no more hidden instruction, Marilyn then began to wake her up. She also had no idea that the trigger Gloria applied was still intact because of the depth of trance.

Kathy woke up and kissed Marilyn long and hard. When the kiss broke, Kathy said, “I am yours and only yours forever, thank you.” Marilyn said, “We need to find Denis and Gloria.”

Marilyn followed by Kathy, walked out of the bedroom and up the stairs to find Denis fucking Gloria in her ass. Marilyn uttered her hypnotic incantation and then talked them down into a very deep trance. Kathy had been outside the room when the spell had been cast and said, “Can I do Gloria?” Marilyn said, “Take her into the other bedroom, while I do Denis.”

Kathy said, “Gloria, follow me.” Gloria pulled her body off Denis clock and followed Kathy out of the room. Marilyn said, “Denis all the instruction’s Gloria gave to you when you came back into this house are now purged and deleted, you have never loved Kathy and you have lusted after Gloria since you first saw her. Your first attempt to make her yours was today after you witnessed my making her submissive at home and dominant at work. Your favorite sexual act is fucking her in the ass and then in her pussy. You will attempt to make her pregnant and instruct her to marry you before the end of the year.”

Meanwhile in the spare bedroom Kathy was programming Gloria to be the house slave and in particular Denis’s fucktoy. Kathy instructed Gloria to loath sex with all males and to, only tolerate Denis, with whom she would always orgasm each time he pushed hard into her pussy or her ass. She went on to give her copious instructions as how to conduct herself as a policewoman. Kathy gave her a trigger that would return her to this state and then instructed her that she could never say no to anyone in this household and she could never leave it without Marilyn’s explicit permission. When she went out to work, she would have to return to the house before seven o’clock in the evening or within twelve hours of her leaving time.

Marilyn put her head around the bedroom door and asked, “Are you finished, we should put them back together before we wake them up.” Kathy replied, “Yes I am through, Gloria return to Denis’s bedroom and get into the position you were in.”

Gloria returned to the bed and Marilyn told Denis that he was horny and to put his cock into Gloria’s ass. Denis pushed his engorged cock into Gloria and Marilyn said, “Denis your ten orgasms will start when you enter her pussy, but you need to keep it in her ass for a further five minutes from when you both awake, neither of you will have any knowledge or comprehension of being in a trance or having been given new instructions. Now you will both wake up when Kathy and I start to walk down stairs.”

Marilyn pulled Kathy out of the room and they both tramped down the stairs giggling. Kathy said, “It is poetic justice giving Gloria to Denis, She took my love for you and turned it towards him a man, without any regards to my underlying sexuality. Denis has been the first male to penetrate my pussy and I hope he will be the last; I have loved you for more than eight years. Even after I was enslaved by Jasmine and then Debra I only ever thought of you.” Marilyn said, “I am feeling randy come back to the bedroom.”

They all stayed in their respective rooms until lunchtime when Denis, sent Gloria to start preparing lunch. Denis followed Gloria down the stairs and then knocked on Marilyn’s bedroom door. Marilyn opened it and said, “Hi Denis, where is the fire?” Denis replied, “Sorry to disturb you, but I think something has changed, am I to assume that you want me to have Gloria. I am not complaining though, after you, I always fancied her.”

Marilyn replied, “Yes she is now yours, Kathy and I are back together where we should have been all along. Have you any plans for this afternoon?” Denis replied, “I was thinking I might pop around to the Hotel and thank James and his staff for looking after us, after Charlotte was shot.” Marilyn replied, “I would not advise taking Gloria with you and you should not leave her alone here, plus there is work to do in the garden.” Denis replied, “Ok we will work in the garden this afternoon and I will go via the hotel tomorrow on the way to the library, while Gloria is at work.”

Marilyn moved to the sitting room with Denis and they talked about what needed doing. Kathy joined them, sitting down beside Marilyn. While Marilyn was in the room with Denis her arousal and returned to zero and she forgot about her earlier need. Gloria called them all into the dining room, where she had laid four plates of salad together with four glasses of apple juice. As they all sat down, Gloria asked, “Will I be able to go to work tomorrow.” Kathy replied, “Yes you will be a good police woman, not like the rest of those bigoted Hitler’s in the police station.” Marilyn said, “Denis and you are going to work in the Garden this afternoon and I am going to plan how I get revenge on Mrs. MuRong.”

After Lunch Marilyn and Kathy tidied everything away as Denis and Gloria went out into the garden. As soon as the back door had closed, Marilyn started feeling aroused. By the time, the last dish was away and Marilyn was preparing to start writing her plan, the sexual need became intolerable and she called out to Kathy. Kathy entered the room and Marilyn said, “I am trying to write and I need relief, please see if you can squeeze between my legs and attack my pussy.” Kathy whispered, “I would love to, but I don’t think you will get any relief until you attack mine.” Marilyn asked, “What did you say.” Kathy replied, “I said I would love to, if you attack mine next.”

Marilyn continued to write, as Kathy lapped at her sex but she was not finding any real relief, her approaching third orgasm, made her need, more urgent. When Kathy had finished lapping up the juices from the third orgasm, Marilyn said, “This is not doing any good, change places. They changed places and Kathy stared to read what Marilyn had written. As Marilyn’s tongue entered Kathy’s sex, Kathy said, “For someone with a first class degree, your spelling is awful. I think you should recognize that writing is not your forte, you will let me write your any handwritten notes, instructions or letters, and you will always believe that whatever I write is what you want. If they are instructions, you will follow them precisely. Furthermore, when your arousal gets to a point, where you need to seek relief, you will naturally move to my pussy first and only when you have granted me six orgasms will you request we change places and you with only get relief after I give you your third. Now wake up and continue forgetting everything I have just said.”

Marilyn continued to attack Kathy’s sex and did not think of stopping before the sixth. Her urgent need had dissipated but she was slowly becoming addicted to Kathy’s juices. Kathy crossed out what Marilyn had written on the pad and underneath it wrote:

1. Monday, visit Frank and obtain bondage schoolgirl outfits for Mrs. MuRong and her secretary. 2. Tuesday arrive on site with the appearance of a French maid and the hood Mrs. MuRong would be expecting you to wear. Pretend to be submissive and as programmed by Mrs. MuRong. 3. Wait for opportunity to make a drink for Mrs. MuRong and secretary and bewitch the water in the kettle as you made the water you used here. 4. After ensuring that the drink has been consumed and the desired state established, reprogram Mrs. MuRong and her secretary to be our slaves. 5. Dress them as little schoolchildren and make them act accordingly. 6. Instruct Mrs. MuRong to sign the running of the factory over to me. 7. Allow me to take over the factory and Mrs. MuRong.

After Kathy’s sixth orgasm, Marilyn backed out from between Kathy’s legs and stood up. Picking up the pad, she said. “So you would like to run a factory, do you think you could do that.” Kathy replied, “At school I was nearly as clever as you and if Jasmine had not interrupted my further education, I would have graduated, besides if you make Mrs. MuRong our slave, I will have access to her mind. Marilyn asked, “Would you commute or move down to Bristol?” Kathy replied, “I cannot stay away from you for too long, but I might stay down there during the week if it was necessary.” Marilyn asked, “What about Sonya, will leaving her cause a problem.” Kathy replied, “I think for her it will be a relief, ever since you were controlled by Heather and then Charlotte, I have been a liability, and Sonya kept me hidden in the back office. We can both go and see her tomorrow before we see Frank and I will hand in my notice.”

Marilyn was becoming distracted again as her arousal climbed, so without comment she crawled between Kathy’s legs and started the whole process again. Kathy waited until she was well entrenched and then said, “Marilyn, I think it would be better if it was your idea that I should run the factory. In addition to your loss of word spelling, you should always consider that I am much cleverer than you are and you will consign all complex decisions for me to rule upon. To you, a complex question is anything that is not a simple yes or no. Now wake up forgetting that I have spoken and continue.”

Marilyn continued through Kathy’s six orgasms and then they changed places. Marilyn was so horny she had almost stopped thinking. After her third orgasm, her relief was almost overwhelming and she said, “Kathy you make me feel so good when you do that, thank you.” Kathy replied, “Let’s have a walk in the garden and see how Denis and Gloria are getting on. However, before we go, put on your red wellington boots.” Marilyn walked into the bedroom, changed her footwear, and then followed Kathy into the garden.

Gloria was pruning a large shrub and Denis was up a ladder pruning a rambling rose on the back of the cottage. Marilyn said, “This looks much better, I was going to make a drink would you two, like one?” Denis replied, “Thank you, you are an Angel, I will have a coffee and Gloria would like a cup of tea.” Kathy said, “I will have a coffee, please.” Marilyn walked back into the kitchen and started making the drinks.

In the garden Kathy asked Denis, if he was happy with Gloria and he replied, “Ecstatic, she is even better looking in latex than Charlotte was. Moreover, in her submissive mode, she is now a lot nicer. Charlotte was corrupted by the power she had over Marilyn.” Kathy thought, “I can see why she became corrupted, the power is a definite aphrodisiac. I will have to make sure it doesn’t happen to me, it never happened to Marilyn.” Gloria said, “Do you think Marilyn will ever forgive me, I love Denis, but I still prefer women to men.” Kathy replied, “Marilyn will take a while before she considers you again, now she has me again, and she is perfectly happy. You will have to put up with Denis for the time being.”

Marilyn returned with a tray of four mugs and handed them out. Kathy took hers and said, “Thank you mistress, what would you like to do this afternoon while these two continue in the garden.” Marilyn replied, “I have nothing planned, would you like to do anything.” Kathy replied, “We could go for a ride in your Land Rover.” Marilyn replied, “Ok after we have finished our drinks, we can go for a little ride.”

Kathy was planning further subjugation of Marilyn but had decided to move slowly so as not to draw any attention to the resultant changes. As everyone placed their empty mug on the tray, Marilyn picked it up and returned to the kitchen. She washed the crockery and put it away, before Kathy approached the back door. Denis was close to the door on his ladder so Kathy said nothing as she entered. After closing the door Marilyn said, “I have suddenly become horny again. Would you like a quick romp in the bedroom before we go?” Kathy replied, “I have had enough sex for now, let’s go now and have a romp when we get back. Marilyn reluctantly agreed, and they walked out of the front door.

They climbed into the Land Rover and as Marilyn was fastening he seat belt, Kathy said. “Kathy’s rubberized submissive pet.” She watched Marilyn sink into a very deep trance and then said, “Marilyn, while we are together in the car, your arousal will continue to climb. However, you will keep your feelings to yourself until we get home. Your uniform for today is your true self, you will see yourself as wearing what you chose this morning, but everyone else will see you in your red wellingtons and a shiny latex mackintosh. When we get home, the wellingtons will become your default attire and you cannot, remove them or your mackintosh without my express permission. As the smooth living latex of the boots and the mackintosh caress your skin, your sense of happiness and well-being will grow in your heart and mind and you will purge all worries and concerns. While we are together you will consign all you decisions to me, you will pretend to be illiterate and thick however when you are on your own you will be your super intelligent self.” Kathy then instructed Marilyn to forget the trance or new rules and then woke her up.

As soon as Marilyn was awake, Kathy said, “Let’s head towards the Motorway.” After four miles Kathy realized her mistake, Marilyn had to be told which gear to be in so they agreed to change places. Kathy drove to the Motorway and entered the southbound carriageway. Marilyn asked, “Do you have a destination in mind.” Kathy replied, “I thought you could show me where this factory is and we can see if we can find Mrs. MuRong. Have you any Idea where she might be on a Sunday?” Marilyn replied, “I have no idea, but I’m sure we can find her, what do you want to do with her, I have not brought the instructions.” Kathy drove down the motorway and pulled off at the Michael Woods Services.

As she stopped in the car park Kathy said, “Kathy’s rubberized submissive pet. I want you to cancel and delete the rules that limited your decisions making abilities, you are free to make all your own decisions, and there are no restrictions on your intelligence. From now on, you will not feel inclined to be submissive to anyone but me. You will satisfy all your needs to be submissive from following my will. You will be warmly inclined to follow my suggestions and with regard to my instructions, directives and commands, my desires will be your desires. As your desires are my desires, you will continue to think that you are in charge however, when we are, alone you will address me as Mistress and you conscious mind will not be aware that you have said that word.

Similarly, when you wish to command me, without any conscious comprehension, you will change the command sentence to start with Mistress Kathy followed by a polite request. The stimulation you receive from your mackintosh and boots as you walk about will increase, thus washing away all your concerns and worries and will fuel your love for me. Your increasing arousal that you get for being alone with me will continue but if it gets too much you will now be able to orgasm if you can get the stimulation to finish from your clothes.” Kathy woke Marilyn up and told her to go into the shop and buy two bottles of water and some nibbles.

On the way to the shop, Marilyn reveled in the stimulation from her clothes and forgot all her concerns. She felt energized, charged and in control. Her intellect was firing on all cylinders and she felt on top of the world. In the shop, there was a small disturbance when a young man argued with the girl behind the cash register about some faulty product. Marilyn decided not to act and waited in line with her purchases. She was served eventually and then walked back to the vehicle. The stimulation on her return journey caused her to smile and when she reached the Land Rover, she opened the passenger door and said, “I love you.”

After Marilyn had sat down and closed the door, Kathy said, “I suggest you bewitch the water before we move off. I see you bought two large bottles; make the spell strong so we will have enough for a long time.” Marilyn put the water on the parcel shelf and bringing her wand into her hand started to utter a very long complex incantation. The water clouded and then cleared as Marilyn finished. Kathy looked at the strain on Marilyn’s face and said, “Was that difficult.” Marilyn replied, “I changed the spell a little to make it more powerful and it used an awful lot of my energy.” Kathy said, “Lie back close your eyes and recuperate, while I drive to Bristol.”

Kathy put the water bottles on the floor and recommenced their journey to Bristol. As Kathy drove steadily, Marilyn kept her eyes closed and Kathy looked across and asked, “Are you feeling better now?” Marilyn replied, “I am beginning to, I need another five minutes.” Kathy continued, “Ok, which exit do you need me to take.” Marilyn replied, “Denis took the M4 east and then down the M32.” Kathy was in the inside lane and was just approaching the M4 junction so she joined the slip road and switched motorways. Five minutes later Kathy turned onto the M32 and said, “If you are recovered, open your eyes, I need a navigator.”

Marilyn opened her eyes and directed Kathy around the ring road to an industrial park in Barrs Court, where the factory was situated. There was a car in the car park so Kathy parked on the street. The car was a prestige luxury vehicle so Kathy asked, “Do you think that Jag is Mrs. MuRong?” Marilyn replied, “It could be, let’s creep up and look in the windows.” They crept down the side of the factory and look through all the available windows, the factory floor was deserted. As the approached the office window, they moved slower. Kathy squinted in the corner of the first office and saw no one; she moved to the second and saw the back of a small Chinese woman and another female on the floor in a bondage dog suit. Kathy moved away from the window and told Marilyn what she has seen. Marilyn looked through the window and confirmed it was Mrs. MuRong standing up. Kathy asked, “Can you project your hypnotic trance spell into a room.” Marilyn replied, “Not without affecting you out here, let’s see if the door is open?”

They walked around to the front and found the door locked, Marilyn pointed her wand at the door and whispered a short incantation, and the door swung open. They crept up to the Mrs. MuRong’s office and listened. They could hear Mrs. MuRong giving instructions to the girl in the dog suit. Marilyn turned to Kathy and whispered “you go outside and fetch a bottle of water.”

As Kathy moved outside, Marilyn opened the door and uttered the trance incantation. Both Mrs. MuRong and the girl on the floor stopped and stood very still. Marilyn spoke her deepening induction while she waited for Kathy to return. After what seemed like an age, Kathy returned with the water and Marilyn instructed Mrs. MuRong to drink from the bottle.

Mrs. MuRong drank as instructed and consumed almost a third of the bottle’s contents. Marilyn started to enslave Mrs. MuRong and Kathy interrupted her saying, “You help undress the dog and I will do Mrs. MuRong.” Marilyn moved to the dog as if it was her decision to do so and Kathy moved closer to Mrs. MuRong before saying, “Mrs. MuRong, I am now your mistress and you will do as I direct, all my suggestions, instruction, Directives, or commands will be your mandate to comply. You will perform any action I decree and you will become any person, persona, or being, as I demand. When you are dealing with others, you will always act as though you are in control and performing as you wish, but you will have a very little amount of free will. The only thing you can control is money; you will not give it away or spend any without explicit approval from me. After I wake you up, you will embark on transferring all your assets to me, House, car, share holdings bank accounts, every asset you own.

Marilyn removed the dog suit from the girl and found that she was wearing a slave choker. She was about to remove it when Kathy asked, “What is that?” Marilyn said, “It is probably the choker she took off me that grants the giver mind control powers over the receiver.” Kathy replied, “Pass it here and then find out who she is and why MuRong was doing that to her.”

Kathy put the choker on Mrs. MuRong and said, “You will never see or feel this choker and you will never attempt to take it off. Marilyn asked the naked girl who she was and how she came to be here. The girl replied, “My name is Haley Mondale and my mother persuaded that hateful woman to give me a summertime job in her factory. I was supposed to start tomorrow but she wanted to show me around today while there was no one else here.” Marilyn asked, “Did you like being a dog?” Haley replied, “No she made me act as a dog and trained me as a dog but she instructed me to hate it. I think she was going to take me home like this.” Kathy shouted across the room, Marilyn, give her some water, and make her doggy persona firm.” Marilyn instructed Haley, “Drink some of this water and I will sort you out.”

Haley drank the water and Marilyn watched her succumb to the mind control effects before she said, “Did Mrs. MuRong give you a dog’s name?” Haley replied, “No she continued to call ne Haley.” Marilyn replied, “That is a pity, because whenever anyone calls you pretty, you will become a dog with only the understanding that Mrs. MuRong gave you, you will understand all her rules and obedience training and nothing else. You will continue to be a dog until someone speaks your surname. When you are in your human mind, you are forbidden to talk about being a dog or anything Mrs. MuRong has done to you and you will only speak highly of Mrs. MuRong or either of us.”

Kathy had seen that Haley was similar in size and stature to Mrs. MuRong and decided to put the dog suit on her. As she dressed her in the bondage suit causing her arms and legs to be folded and bound, Kathy was commanding her how to act as a trained dog called Anajah. Whenever someone called her Anajah, she would become the dog and remain as a dog for the next twelve hours. If at any time she was called, Anajah while she was a dog, the changeover time would go back to twelve hours. As Kathy fitted the dogs head hood over Mrs. MuRong’s head, and as she was about to start to wake her up, she had a thought. She then said, “Mrs. MuRong, if, at the end of your twelve hour period, you wake to find you are still bound in your dog suit, you will have your, entire human mind but you will still only act as a dog. You will not be able to speak other than with a bark and you will continue to obey only your doggy commands. This will continue until someone calls you Anajah and a new twelve-hour period will start.

Kathy then woke Mrs. MuRong and when she became aware, finding herself in the dog suit, she had no human voice to ask how; all she could do was bark. Marilyn woke Haley and when she was awake, asked, “Where are your clothes, Haley.” Haley replied, in the Factory where that awful woman got the dog suit from.” Kathy said, “Marilyn, you stay here with Mrs. MuRong and I will go with Haley to get her clothes, I haven’t seen the factory.”

Marilyn picked up the ball; Mrs. MuRong had been using earlier to train Haley and started throwing it then getting the Chinese woman to fetch it back. Walking on her elbows and knees was very painful but Anajah was compelled to follow all the normal doggy commands. Haley came back carrying her jeans and a causal top together with Kathy carrying two packages and Kathy said, “Put on Mrs. MuRong’s clothes for now.” When Haley was dressed, Kathy said, “Bring your dog Marilyn we will take these two ladies, home. Haley lives next door to Mrs. MuRong so we have a navigator.” Marilyn guided the Chinese dog out of the building and Kathy picked up the handbag on the desk. Finding a bunch of keys Kathy locked to main outside door and led Haley to the Jag. She opened the Jag with the central locking fob and instructed Haley to get in. Turning to Marilyn she said, “Here Marilyn you take these packages with the dog and follow us in the Land Rover.”

Marilyn took the packages and noticed there were both bondage dog suits and someone had written Marilyn across the label.

Marilyn opened the tailgate door instructed that Mrs. MuRong jump in and then threw in the packages. Sitting in the driving seat with the engine running Marilyn waited for the Jag to exit the car park and then moved in behind. Marilyn followed Kathy in the Jag for several miles until they stopped at a large house on the outskirts of Keynsham. Kathy called to Marilyn and said, “There is a Mr. MuRong so you had better go in first.”

Marilyn picked up the partially filled water bottle and walked to the front door.

End of chapter 13