The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Marilyn’s inheritance chapter 20

In the factory, Philip, had shown Frank and Hazel around the production area where most of it was being used to make latex clothing. He then led them into a conference room on the first floor and poured them out a coffee from a pre-prepared jug. Philip continued to talk as Both Frank and Hazel slipped into a deep trance. Philip provided an expert induction and talked the down into a very deep trance. He then instructed them that they would not notice any change in Marilyn since meeting her that morning, neither her personality nor clothing had changed in any way. He then went on to enslave them for Margaret so they would follow all her directives as if it was their choice, to do so. They would never consider that things had changed while in Swindon and they would carry on as before unless Margaret instructs otherwise.

After he had programmed them as he had been instructed, he replaced their coffee cups with hot un-drugged cups and woke them up before saying “When you have finished your coffee we will go back to Margaret and the others.”

The coffee was piping hot so it was nearly ten minutes before they moved back down stairs. Philip led the way, Frank and Hazel followed on behind. Philip knocked on the boardroom door and walked right in seeing Margaret, Myra, and Marilyn standing by the glass partition to the production area and the blinds were open. Frank and Hazel joined them and Frank said, “This is a brilliant facility, we could transfer some of our production here and increase the turn over.” Margaret said, “I am glad you like it, Theobold always said your quality was better than mine so I would like you to spend some time here and organize an improvement to match yours.”

There was a group of workers congregating outside the boardroom watching Marilyn. Margaret said, “Myra come and I will introduce you to the work force, you three stay here.” Myra followed Margaret out into the production area and as they approached the group watching Marilyn, Margaret said, “Why are you congregating here?” The leader of the group said, we are watching that silly woman showing off her breasts. Margaret said, “I would like to introduce you all the Marilyn Harvester, the new owner of this facility that woman in there is her personal assistant and Marilyn had made it so she does not know she is displaying her body, and I don’t want anyone making a scene. I will show her around later so you can all get a good look.”

As the group dispelled, Myra said, “You introduced me as Marilyn why was that.” Margaret said, “It seemed like the right thing to do, we can’t have the workforce knowing that the new owner is dressed inappropriately. When you are here just pretend to be Marilyn and instruct her to pretend to be you, change clothes with her and get her to change yours to be what, Marilyn wore and hers to be the plastic mackintosh. Now forget we had this conversation and we will go and fetch Myra.” They walked back to the others and Margaret said, “Marilyn please go, with Myra and sort out your clothes in the toilet.” Margaret stayed with Frank and Hazel and said, “There has been a mix up in the factory and the workers have mistaken Myra for Marilyn, we are going to continue this charade so when you see them again you will believe that Myra is Marilyn and Marilyn is Myra.”

In the toilet, Myra explained to Marilyn that she was incorrectly dressed and that the work force had been ogling at her. Margaret has suggested that we play along for your benefit. Change clothes with me and then make, mine as you were dressed on the way here and make yours, the see-through plastic mackintosh.”

Marilyn wanted to argue, but could not find the words so she slipped off her mackintosh and the talisman around her neck and gave them both to Myra. Myra took off her mackintosh and cat suit and gave them to Marilyn.

When they were dressed in each other’s clothes, Myra said, “You must pretend to be me and I will pretend to be you. As the workers look at your naked body, you will feel your arousal climb as your embarrassment feeds your addiction. Myra did not know that the affects of the mackintosh she was now wearing would lock Marilyn into an extrovert who thrived on humiliation and embarrassment in the guise of Myra.

As soon as they were ready, they walked out to join Margaret and began a walk around the factory. As they reach the first of the workers, Margaret introduced Marilyn and her PA Myra. The guy shook Myra’s hand and said to Marilyn, “Do you get off on showing off your body like this?” Marilyn replied, “I am addicted to being embarrassed so yes you could say I get off on people seeing my body.” The man said, “So does this addiction, make you randy?” Marilyn replied, “It certainly does.” The man continued, “Well if you need any relief when you come back, I will give it to you.” Marilyn thanked him as they walked away. They continued around the shop floor and Margaret introduced Myra as Marilyn and left it to Myra to introduce Marilyn and her submissive PA. Margaret smiled every time Myra said, “This is Myra my submissive personal assistant.” After the tenth time Marilyn was no longer pretending, she was a very horny Myra. After Margaret had introduced Myra to all her staff and the new owner, they walked back to the boardroom. The young man who had been first, met them at the door and asked, “Dose she need any relief?” Margaret said, “Take her to the stock room and relieve her in there. You can choose any or all of her holes.”

Frank asked, “Is everything ok, Marilyn? We should be getting on we have to get to Bristol.” Myra said, “As soon a Myra comes back we will go. Have you agreed to give Margaret some of your time?” Frank said, “Yes Hazel is going to take over the factory and I am spending Monday with Susan and then coming on down here for the rest of the week. There are five members of Margaret’s staff that need more training so that the quality of the whole line can improve.”

They waited fifteen minutes before Marilyn entered the room looking very happy. Hazel said, “Come on Myra we have been waiting, we need to get to Bristol.” Margaret said, “Thank you all for coming, I will phone Kathy and tell her you are on your way.”

They walked out to the car and Myra, got in the driving seat and Marilyn, sat beside her. Frank and Hazel were in the back. Myra navigated the car out of Salisbury onto the A36 heading to Warminster. Myra followed the A36 to Bath and then took the A4 to Bristol as he approached the City she asked Marilyn to navigate. They arrived at Kathy’s factory at a quarter past four. Marilyn was extremely aroused; many of the other road users had observed her attire and had made their appreciation known. Since being made aware that Marilyn was displaying her physical attributes, three hours had passed and she was finding it increasing more difficult to think.

After Myra had parked the car in the car park, they all trouped out and entered through the main reception entrance. Marilyn was still very aroused and all she could think about was finding relief. Julie the receptionist had been warned by Kathy that Marilyn was pretending to be someone else so she greeted Myra as Marilyn. They were escorted to Kathy’s office and Julie said, “Could I borrow your PA for a while, I will bring her back in about ten minutes. Myra said, “Yes that will be ok.” Myra, Frank, and Hazel were shown into Kathy’s office and Kathy greeted them like old friends. Frank and Hazel were soon dispatched with one of the factory supervisors to review the manufacturing processes.

When they were alone, Kathy said, to Myra, “It was you who took Marilyn, away from me, and told her to cast me out. Margaret tells me that you are now our slave, so I want you to get down on your knees and eat me out like you did in Kathleen’s house.” Myra crawled under Kathy’s dress and started attacking her pussy.

In the reception area, Marilyn was under Julie’s desk and doing the same to her. Julie was insatiable and after the fourth orgasm, as Marilyn’s intellect slipped away something clicked in her mind as it did in the Motor home on the way back from Bristol with Kathy. She extracted herself from beneath Julie and walked out of the factory. Back at the car, she opened the trunk and search in her luggage for Gwendolyn’s pearl necklace and her red mackintosh. When she located them she put them both on and then closed the trunk. She stood by the car while the necklace did its cleansing actions and then Marilyn as Marilyn walked back to the factory. As she entered through the door, she realized that she was still vey submissive and still in need of feeling the buzz from being humiliated. Julie said, “Get back under my desk, you haven’t finished.”

Marilyn was pulled to comply but she fought it and replied, “Take all your clothes off, you must always perform your duties here, in the nude,” and then walked towards Kathy’s office. She listened outside and heard Kathy, giving cruel instructions, to Myra. Marilyn opened the door and uttered the incantation that put them both in a trance. Marilyn closed the door and talked them both down as far as she could, Kathy went very deep quickly and Myra took a little longer but when Marilyn confirmed that the deep trance was genuine, she started to remove Margaret’s instructions from Myra and then cancelled all Kathy’s. Before starting on Kathy, she had Myra undress and they changed clothes again. Marilyn kept Gwendolyn’s mackintosh over her own and changed the pearl necklace for her talisman.

When Myra was dressed as she started out that day, Marilyn turned to Kathy. She made Kathy subservient to anyone with reference to clothing and sex, but kept her strong in business. She also quizzed her about these latest attacks and found that the substance Philip had used was in fact the remainder of the drug Gloria had used on Marilyn. Kathy confirmed that there was none left Natalie had a small amount and Philip had enough for four or five doses. Marilyn instructed Kathy to undress and instructed her that she would be unable to dress unless instructed. She also instructed her to maintain the pretence to Margaret and Philip that Myra and Marilyn was still enslaved. Marilyn, then woke Myra, and instructed Kathy to wake in an hour.” Myra kissed Marilyn and said, “I am sorry, I tried to fight it but it was too strong.” Marilyn said, “Let’s go and find Frank and Hazel and then we will go home.”

They found Frank talking to the workers and Hazel was talking to Roger. Marilyn interrupted them both and asked, “Are you ready to leave, we need to get back.” Roger said, “I was told they were both staying here and that I could have Hazel.” Marilyn replied, “Misinformation, you can have Julie, she is waiting for you in reception.” As Roger walked off in the direction of the front desk, Hazel said, “Thank you, he is evil, the things he said he was going to do to me were horrendous.”

Marilyn, led Frank, Hazel, and Myra out to the car, as they passed through the reception Roger was talking to the nude Julie but not getting the response he expected. Marilyn said, “Julie, do as Roger instructs you are his in every way, as from now on.” Marilyn and her companions left the building and as Marilyn reached the trunk, she opened it and placed the red mackintosh into the case she had removed it from, together with the pearl necklace and then closed the lid. As she got into the driving seat, her appearance changed back to the see-through plastic mackintosh. Myra said, “You don’t need to do that now.” Marilyn replied, “Every time I wipe embedded instructions from my mind something gets left behind, the first time it was a desire to be submissive and this time it is a desire to be embarrassed. Myra said, “In that case you will wear your clothing like this, at all times, and you will get pleasure from people seeing you like this.”

Marilyn drove through the industrial estate out onto the ring road and then onto the M32. She had to drive through a number of traffic lights and at the three she stopped at there were people waiting to cross the road. All the young boys spotted her in the car and ogled at her as they passed. There were less, observers on the Motorway, due to the speed, but a few drivers saw her and sounded their horns. Marilyn felt a buzz every time and her pussy was singing. Hazel and Frank were discussing their day in the back and Frank said, “Marilyn what do you want me to do about Margaret’s instructions to spend next week down there?”

Marilyn replied, “We need to maintain the pretence that I am still enslaved and that Myra is running things. I will travel to Swindon with you on Tuesday and deal with Margaret and Philip.”

Marilyn dropped Frank and Hazel off at the Factory and then drove Myra home to the cottage. The time when they arrived was a quarter past seven and Denis was the only person in the house.

They all sat in the sitting room and Denis updated Marilyn on his new business plan. Marilyn said, “Tomorrow you need to run this past Frank, he has been co-opted to oversee all the latex production across the various factories. Kathleen has acquired another factory in Cirencester, so you will be responsible for getting all the other, none latex items, manufactured there.” Denis said, “What about Gloria, if I move to Cirencester.” Marilyn replied, “After you speak to her tonight, you will need to decide if you still want her.” Denis exclaimed, “What have you done to her.” Marilyn said, “You should ask her what she tried to do to me, before you shout at me.” Denis said, “Why are you wearing your submissive outfit?” Marilyn said, “I will go to the Chinese and buy dinner for us three, while Myra explains.” Denis said, “Gloria should be home soon get enough for four.”

After Marilyn had departed, Myra started to explain, how she had been enslaved by Philip and then how Margaret had used her to enslave Marilyn and make her into an imbecilic slut. She went on to explain how Marilyn had almost overcome all the mind control. Denis asked, “What features were left behind?” and Myra said, “Last time it was submission and this time its exhibitionism.” Denis said, “Poor Marilyn, ever since Heather Blackheart, she has been subject to the will of others.” Myra said, “It is my job to make her life bearable, and hopefully to find a solution.” Denis said, “No wander Margaret enslaved you, you are much too good for Marilyn, Gloria and Kathy both had an evil streak and they would have kept her down.”

Myra replied, “Yes I had chance to see Kathy’s evil side today.” Before the conversation went any further, Gloria entered wearing an outfit suitable for a street walking whore. Denis said, “Where have you been dressed like that.” Gloria replied, “The working men’s club on Manor road.” Denis said, “You had better explain, starting at what you tried to do to Marilyn.”

Gloria sat down and started telling her sad tale of how she had used Roland to assist her to re-enslave Marilyn so we could get Kathy back into the family. She explains her plan and how she carried it out and lastly how it all went wrong. She then explained what Marilyn did and all the consequences of having an evil bastard like Roland as a master.

Denis said, “So he is pimping, you out, after work with men in seedy holes.” Gloria replied, “He is pimping me out during work too, I haven’t done any police work today, he has had me in the men’s toilets all day, cleaning everyone’s cock after they pee. And if they come in with a token I have to let them fuck me.” Denis said, “You had better sleep in the single bed tonight, I don’t share my woman with any other man.” Gloria started to plead but her words dried up.

Marilyn retuned then with four Chinese dinners and a bottle of wine. As she came in Denis said, “There are warm plates in the oven and the table is laid. I will get some wine glasses. I will take the responsibility for that Factory in Cirencester; there is nothing for me here.” As they all moved to the dining room, Myra said, “Marilyn, aren’t you going to forgive Gloria, her life is now ruined.” Marilyn said, “If it had not been for you, my life would have been over, you should know that the drug Philip used on you, was from Gloria’s car.

Gloria said, “That lying cow, she told me it was for one of her irritant workers.” Marilyn said, “If you want the truth, she sold all of us down the river weeks ago.” She made an agreement with me if I gave her the drink I used on you. She said she knew where I could find some genuine mind control drugs that have been developed for the military and that I should make you love her again and make her your mistress. That is what I was doing, I was not doing it for myself, and I had all I wanted, Denis and now I have lost him.” Marilyn put her cutlery down and said, “Gloria, when you have finished you should get to your seat.” As Gloria walked out of the room Marilyn continued, “Denis what did Anna say about the Halloween costumes?” Denis replied, “I think she wants to move away from the occult theme and novelty shop, and to specialize in erotic sex, thereby making the retail businesses into adult sex therapy emporiums.”

Myra said, “I have been thinking about Gloria and I think you should show some clemency.” Marilyn replied, “I love you with all my heart, but you will have to command me before I will do that.” Before Myra could answer the door bell rang and Denis said, “I will go.” Myra then said, “Marilyn you will rethink Gloria’s punishment and change it for something less destructive.” Denis returned with Roland who asked, “I need Gloria to accompany me to a party.” Marilyn said, “You have Gloria from seven in the morning to seven at night. You should have been happy with that. From now on when you are not in uniform, you will have no free will, go, and find your new masters, male or female. When you go outside, you will forget being here, and what you came here, for. Now go.”

As Roland departed, Marilyn stood and walked to the sitting room, “Gloria, you are no longer Roland’s slave, from now on; you will be subservient to all dominant woman and you can get off that seat. Tomorrow you will visit a GP, get tested for all sexual diseases and tested to ensure that you are not pregnant.

Myra said, “That is better, in general woman are not as cruel as men.” Marilyn replied, “Come and I will take you to bed, I need to cum and I only cum when you do.” Myra said, “Is that another hang over from the attempts to enslave you.” Marilyn replied, “I don’t really know but I do want to eat your pussy.

They both retired to Marilyn’s bedroom, and they were soon embraced in the sixty-nine position. Myra soon was on the edge of her first orgasm of the night. When Myra, orgasmed Marilyn, orgasmed as well. They continued for another five orgasms and each time they climaxed together. Soon they were in each other’s arms and ready for sleep, Marilyn went to sleep quite quickly bur Myra lay awake thinking. While Marilyn was sleeping, Myra relived the time she was in Margaret’s factory, and realized that it was the repetition of certain phrases, that made the commands stick. Once she had formulated a plan, she slipped into a restful sleep.

In the morning, Myra awoke just before Marilyn and she said, “Marilyn you are a confident and reserved business woman who no longer craves humiliation, who is in control and keeps her sexuality private in public spaces.” Marilyn said, “Good try but it didn’t work.” Myra repeated that same sentence twenty times before breakfast ten times during breakfast and twenty five times after breakfast. By the time Myra was beginning to think it would not, work Denis walked into the kitchen and Marilyn’s clothing changed to a smart business suit.

Marilyn had not noticed but Myra leaped for joy. Denis said, “I see you have been working on improving Marilyn’s exhibitionism.” Myra replied, “I lay awake, last night, reliving the process Margaret used in the factory and I tried a positive command to counteract it. I think, at some point it must have worked.” Gloria came in wearing her Police Uniform and Marilyn said, “The only dominant woman you need to obey is Myra and I, go out and be a good police woman after you have seen the Doctor.”

Denis had been in love with Marilyn since Charlotte had taken her place and he was determined to win her back, so he said, “What are you two doing today, and do you need anything from me.” Myra said, “We are going to Oaksey Park, You should come with us and talk to Kathleen about your Factory.” Denis said, “I will be ready in five minutes.”

When Denis was ready, Marilyn drove the Rolls and they set off to Oaksey Park. As they reached the A419, Marilyn asked, “When Philip came to Oaksey Park and enslaved you did he enslave anyone else. Myra replied, “I don’t know I don’t remember him coming.” Marilyn replied, “We will have to test everyone out. I think I may have made a mistake with Sarah, I made her suit living latex, but she was wearing a gas mask. She may have been unable to remove it, and she will be starving.” Denis said who is Sarah and how many more young girls are in Marilyn’s family.” Myra said, “You will see, Marilyn is a wonderful person who attracts good looking females.” Denis said, “You are also lovely and you attract as many around you.” Marilyn said, “Careful Denis, I might think you are trying to take her away from me.” Denis replied, “Sorry I was not attempting to court her but you might be willing to share her.” Myra replied, “Unfortunately, Denis I don’t do boys.”

They were all quiet for the remainder of the journey and as Marilyn parked the car, Myra said, “I will go and find Sarah and bring her to our office. You introduce Denis to Kathleen.” Marilyn smiled and led Denis through the house to Kathleen’s office, the pleasure she got from following instructions from Myra almost made her orgasm. As they walked towards Kathleen’s office, Denis asked, “Are you still feeling submissive?” Marilyn replied, “Yes but Myra has limited to that.” Denis continued, “Is that enough or do you need other friendly superiors.” Marilyn replied, “Only time will tell, are you nominating yourself as a possible contender?” Denis replied, “Yes if you will have me.” Marilyn replied, “Give me a powerful instruction and we will see.”

Denis said, “Since you came back from College, I have been your most loyal and longest friend, I want you to put me at the top of your master’s hierarchy and then forget we had this discussion.” Marilyn shivered and orgasmed and then said, “That was very nice, what did you say.” Denis replied, “I just made you cum.” Marilyn continued, “Well don’t exploit your new found power.” They then entered Kathleen’s office and Marilyn introduced Denis and explained that he had spent some time with Anna and had drawn up a business plan, she also insinuated that Denis would be the new factory manager.” Kathleen said, “That good, if you want to go and see the factory we could go this afternoon the current owners will be there, they finish moving out tomorrow and it will be ours on Monday. I’ve also submitted Theobold’s plans for the Hotel to the planning committee so this is moving forward as well.”

Denis said, “Marilyn and I would love to see it this afternoon, wouldn’t we.” Marilyn replied as the pleasure wave passed through her and said, “Yes we can go whenever you are ready. I just have to see to Sarah.” Kathleen replied, “I think Sarah is still in your apartment.” Denis said, “You go and see to Sarah and I will stay and discuss the program with Kathleen.” Marilyn skipped out of the office to another wave of pleasure. She moved to her own office to wait for Myra to appear with Sarah.

While she was waiting Herbert entered and said, “Is everything alright, I heard that you had a little trouble at Susan’s.” Marilyn replied, “Nothing we couldn’t handle, did you see Philip, Margaret’s husband earlier in the week.” Herbert said, “Yes briefly he came in on Tuesday and spent a long time with Myra and then left. He only introduced himself to Kathleen and I.” Marilyn continued, “Well that alright then, he was giving Myra instruction on how to find Susan’s and Margaret’s factories.” Herbert continued, “Did everything go alright at Margaret’s. Philip was on the phone this morning; he wanted to speak to Myra.” Marilyn replied, “Yes everything is fine, Frank is going back down on Tuesday to train her staff so he can match his quality of manufacture. I’ll pass the message on and get her to phone him back.”

Myra came in with Sarah and said, “Phone who back.” Herbert said, “Philip rang you this morning.” Myra said, “Ok I’ll ring him in a minute. First we need to fix Sarah; she doesn’t want to take anything off.” Marilyn whispered the incantation that was used to make the gas mask she wore invisible, and changed the incantation slightly to cover the whole ensemble and to make any part of it that was approached by human skin from the outside would disappear entirely. Myra said, “Run and put some clothes on and then get something to eat.”

Sarah kissed Myra and Marilyn and then ran to find something to wear. She bumped into Denis in the hall and he said, “You must be Sarah, are you my present.” Marilyn shouted from in her office, Sarah do you like boys.” Sarah replied, “If they are nice and gentle.” Marilyn continued, “Sarah, do as Denis instructs.”

Denis said, “Where are we going.” Sarah replied holding his hand, “This way.”

In the office, Myra phoned Philip, while Marilyn was listening in and with her finger on the call cancel button. When Philip answered he said, “We are all friends now aren’t we Myra.” Myra stood quietly and then he said, “Is Marilyn with you.” Myra winked at Marilyn and answered, “Yes Master.” Philip continued, “When you put the phone down ask her to spell Mackintosh and if she cannot, we will need to send her back to school. But I want you to instruct her to release £2M to Margaret so she can begin her expansion.” Myra said, “Very well Master it will be done.” Philip then told her to wake up and put the phone down.

Marilyn said, “That sneaky bastard, I can’t wait until Tuesday, lets drive down there tomorrow and visit their house.” Myra said, “I’m with you on that. What about Denis, shouldn’t we take him home first.” I’ll ask him when he comes back; we are going to visit the new factory.” Myra replied, “I will stay here and do the post.” Denis came back fifteen minutes later with Sarah wearing a black Mackintosh like Kathleen and Susan and said, “Are you ready for visiting the factory.” Marilyn stood and said, “You get Kathleen and we can go.”

Denis came back and said, “Come on Marilyn, Kathleen is on the phone and will meet us at the car.” Marilyn followed Denis out to the car feeling a rush of pleasure. When they got in the car Marilyn said, “When we were out here earlier did you do something I feel an overwhelming pleasure when you tell me to do something.”

Denis said, “You will always get pleasure from obeying me, I am your supreme Master, when we get back here you will instruct Myra, Susan and Herbert to obey me at all times and you will tell Kathleen when she joins us. You will orgasm when you do each of these commands or any other commands I give you, but for now you are to forget we had this conversation.”

Marilyn shuddered as her orgasm erupted and Kathleen jumped into the back. “Marilyn said, “Kathleen, Denis is our business development Manager and as such you should follow his lead and instructions. Right you can navigate, where are we going?” Kathleen said, Drive back towards the A417 and when you get to Somerford Keynes, turn left towards Shomcote. Kathleen navigated, using narrow country lanes, until she arrived at the Love Lane Industrial Estate, and then onto the factory lot.” Marilyn parked the car and they all climbed out.

Kathleen led them into the factory and introduced them to the departing owners who were disconnecting their computers from the office area. Marilyn asked, “Where are you going.” One of the two men said, “We have used the money we received from the sale of this lot to buy a boat, we are going to sail around the world.” A conversation ensued about what they would take and which route they would travel. Denis said, “Marilyn you stay here and chat while Kathleen and I look around.”

While Denis and Kathleen were walking around the large unit, Denis said, “Kathleen if you hear me give instruction to Marilyn, Myra or Sarah, you will disregard them and then forget all about them. Now forget I have told you that and any time I give you a new instruction you will forget it, as soon as I finish talking.”

Denis had considered Marilyn and her ability to come back at those who had abused her so he had decided that no one would remember his instructions. He had set out on this campaign to court Marilyn and get her to be his girl, but having met Myra and Sarah, he was undecided which one he wanted. As he walked around the factory, he reviewed his options and decided that Marilyn was his best option. He had loved her since that first day in his taxi and throughout all the attempts to subdue her and force other women on him, he had never felt the connection he felt when he made love to Marilyn. He decided that he would have to take over Myra completely and make her fall head over heels in love with Sarah, just as he was going to make Marilyn fall for him.”

As they were walking back to the office, Denis wondered how Myra had overcome Marilyn’s need for humiliation. She did seem to be over that. She might try to fix, Marilyn’s submissiveness. As they entered the office, Marilyn was sill chatting to the men. Seeing them enter Marilyn turned, and said, “Is everything alright.” Denis replied, “Everything is fine, I will discuss our needs when we get back to the office. Are you ready to go?”

Marilyn bid farewell to the two men and wished them well with their adventure. Back in the car, Denis said, “I was thinking while we were walking around, how Myra overcame your need for humiliation.” Marilyn said, “She remembered what Margaret tried to do, and tried a similar approach to undo my exhibitionist tendencies.” Denis replied, “Clever girl.” They were soon back at Oaksey Park and as they climbed out of the car. Susan appeared from the house and said, “You had better get inside, there has been some kind of problem with Myra.” Marilyn and Denis ran as fast as they could to the office suite and into Marilyn’s office. Myra was on the floor, comatose and Sarah was standing over her.” Marilyn asked Sarah what had happened and Sarah replied, “She took a phone call and collapsed. Marilyn tried to raise Myra but she got no response. Susan retuned with two paramedics who took over and then loaded Myra onto a gurney and wheeled her away. Marilyn asked Sarah if she knew who called. Sarah said, “I think it was Margaret or one of her colleagues from Swindon, we could check the recording. Theobold had all the calls in this room recorded.” Denis said, “You go with Myra and leave this to me I will review the recording‘, where is the machine.” Sarah opened a secret panel in the wall and revealed the sophisticated recording equipment.

Denis replayed all the calls for that day and on the last call, the caller asked where Marilyn was, Myra replied, “She has gone to visit the new Factory in Cirencester.” The caller then caused a high pitch tone to be emitted and Sarah fell down. Denis picked her up as she recovered and said, “If that noise had been in my ear, I don’t know what would have happened. Denis replayed the tape and the equipment provided the time of the call and the caller’s number.

Denis did everything he could to determine what was special about the tone and who sent it and made notes on the pad laying on Marilyn’s desk. He sent Sarah to make some coffee and sat thinking about what he wanted. He did not want anything nasty to happen to anyone and he would reap revenge on whoever it was. The telephone caller had come from the Bristol exchange but he did not recognize the voice.

Herbert, Kathleen, Sarah, and Denis had dinner together in the dining room next to the kitchen. Herbert was supportive to Denis and after dinner, Denis phoned the hospital, he discovered that Myra was still in intensive care and that Marilyn was on her way home.

When Marilyn arrived, she informed the others that Myra had been badly injured by the tone on the telephone and that her brain had been damaged. She was on a life support machine and the Doctor’s only giving her a 40% chance of recovery. She also informed them that the Police had been informed at the hospital and they should expect a visit. Marilyn was not hungry so after the dinner had been tidied away, everybody returned to their respective rooms. Denis followed Marilyn and Sarah up to Marilyn’s suite. When they were sitting in the sitting area,

Denis said, “Did you try any magic on Myra?” Marilyn replied, “I tried everything I could think of. The doctors said, “Her body was in excellent shape but her mind is broken. There was one spell, in one of the books in the cellar, at home about repairing the mind, but I did not memorize it.” Denis said, “Then we should go and get that book, you need to do everything you can.” Marilyn stood and said, “Thank you Denis, you are right, let’s go.”

Denis drove and Marilyn sat quietly beside him. They arrived back at Marilyn’s cottage at seven thirty and ran into Marilyn’s bedroom and from there down into the cellar. Marilyn searched through the books and found the spell in the fourth book she looked through. She stood and said, “This is it, let’s go back to Cirencester.” Denis said, “Before we go, I want to make love to you on your bed.” Marilyn said, “A nice thought but we should hurry.” Denis said, “We have time to cement our new relationship, I want you to rewrite your memories of those first few days when we were here with Charlotte and you will now regretted agreeing for me to court Charlotte.

You have always fancied me, and you have been thwarted by everyone who keeps us apart. I want you to build your love for me above all others and then forget I gave you these instructions. Marilyn orgasmed and said, “I don’t know what you do to me, but keep it up. We have time for a quickie.” As they climbed on the bed together, Denis said, “As my cock enters your pussy you will feel as if you have come home and it will be the best sex you have ever had. Every time you orgasm I want you to silently reaffirm your to love for me. Now forget I said that.” Marilyn orgasmed as his cock touched her pussy and she floated away on a sea of bliss. Denis still had his ten-orgasm dick, so it was not a quickie, and by the end of it, Marilyn was in heaven.

She wrapper her arms around him tightly, and said, “I love you.” Denis replied, “I know you do and I love you. Let’s go back to Cirencester.” On the way back, Marilyn was reading the spell and she said, “There are two spells here one for repairing a broken mind and one for repairing and re-establishing a modified mind.” Denis said, “Can you remember if Myra has been modified.” Marilyn replied, “She was very submissive when I met her, and I gave her a bit of grit to become masterful.”

Denis said, “The second one then, do you have to reinstate the modifications or can you change them for new ones.” Marilyn replied, “I think I can do either.” Denis said, “You must plan to use the second one and return her to her submissive state but limit the people who can control her to you and me. Please forget I gave you this instruction and believe it was your own choice.”

Marilyn orgasmed and whispered, “I love you,” and Denis smiled. He waited ten minutes and said, “Have you decided, which of those spells you will use.” Marilyn replied, “Yes I am going to use the second one and return her to her natural submissive state.” Denis replied, “Good plan, make her submissiveness, absolute so she cannot command anyone without feeling pain.” Denis drove at the speed limit plus five miles an hour and they were back at the hospital by a quarter to nine.”

After parking in the visitor’s car park, they ran to the intensive care ward where Myra had been taken. The staff were, very busy dealing with the many patients in their care so Marilyn sat beside Myra and started whispering the long complicated incantation. The spell took several minutes to cast and when she was finished, the machine on the wall monitoring her brain activity showing a mass of beta waves. Denis pulled her away and said, “It would be better if we go, you don’t need to be interrogated.” Marilyn stood and they slipped out. .On the way past the nurses’ station, The Doctor who met Marilyn earlier said, “I’m afraid we will have to try turning off the life support to see if she can maintain life on her own.” Marilyn replied, “We were just going to visit her, is she still in the same place.” The Doctor said, “Yes, I will walk with you and check her stats.”

When they reached Myra, her eyes were open and her brain activity was almost normal. Marilyn said, “How do you feel and what happened?” Myra explained that someone from Kathy’s factory called wanting to speak to you, and when I told them you were out with Denis, the world ended. I am feeling a little frazzled but otherwise ok.” The Doctor could not believe the change from his last visit and started disconnecting the equipment monitoring her. Marilyn asked, “Are you going to release her.” The Doctor replied, “No, I am going to transfer her to another ward so we can keep an eye on her over night. If all goes well, we will release her tomorrow.” Marilyn told Myra to take it easy and she would be back in the morning. As Marilyn turned to go Myra said, “Have you had any problems with your clothes today?” Marilyn said, “No why?” Myra continued, I think I have worked out how to help you overcome your need to be submissive.” Denis said, “You can tell us tomorrow, we must go now.” Myra tried to be assertive but her headache came back, so she whispered, “Ok I will see you tomorrow.”

Denis saw the pain in her eyes and smiled as her turned away. .Back in the car Denis asked, “What problem was she talking about?” Marilyn told him all about the see-through mackintosh and how Margaret had forced the need to wear it all the time”

Denis thought, “Maybe when we are married you will do that again.”

End of chapter 20