The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Marion’s comeuppance.

Synopsis: A gorgeous young woman throws out her boyfriend as he develops mind control powers and he reaps revenge. Marion was a dominant woman who does not support anyone who is unwell.

DISCLAIMER: The following is a work of fiction, the characters and plot are a figment of the author’s imagination, and any resemblance between characters in this work and actual persons living or dead is entirely coincidental. This work of fiction, contains scenes of sex between adults, and is intended for the entertainment of adults only. If you are offended by depictions of adult intercourse or if you are less than the age of majority in your jurisdiction please do not read or download this file. Because this is a fantasy, characters in this work engage in unprotected sex in a universe where AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases do not exist. In reality, sex without protection is unwise and nothing in this work should be taken as condoning such activity, or any of the other activities depicted herein.

By Latexthom

Marion Mitchell was a very good looking young woman but she had no time for anyone who was ill. She could not stand the sight of blood and she was adamant she would never care for a sick person. She worked as the office Manager for a small local building firm. Her live-in boyfriend was called Harvey and he had a number of slight problems heath wise which he kept hidden from Marion. Harvey was a Chartered Surveyor and he worked for a small Engineering Company. He had been having bad headaches for that last few mornings. Each morning though out the week the headaches were getting worse and on Friday Harvey collapsed on a client’s site. An ambulance was called and he was taken to Hospital. He woke up in a ward and the headache was gone but he could hear lots of conversations and it took him a while to realise that he was listening to people’s thoughts. He found that with practice he could delve into their minds and make changes. He found he could move large amounts of memories into unused parts of the brain. He found one nurse with a latex fetish wearing a latex bra and panties.

He moved all of her knowledge of getting dressed and undressed into an unused part of her memory and increased her need to wear latex. He was still in bed when Marion came in and said, ”I told you what would happen if you became ill, I will pack your clothes into suitcases and you can come and get them when you are released. He did not link with her mind, he thought he would give it time and see what he could do to make her life hurtful. After she had departed he thought, “She has a dog I wonder.” He arranged with the doctor’s brain that he would be released that evening and he stayed in a local hotel. Saturday morning he woke early and paid the bill, he departed and got a taxi to take him to his car. He drove to the forest, where Marion walked her dog, and parked out of sight.

He had often walked with her on a Saturday morning and she always went the same way. He walked through the trees to cut her off. He saw her with the dog on its lead walking on one of the paths He opened his mind a looked in the dog’s mind he found like with humans there was a lot of disused space. He sat them both down and put them to sleep. He then copied Marion’s memories into the dog without her language or comprehension skills. He then copied the dog’s memories into Marion and linked them to the language and comprehension routines. He then moved all the dog commands and actions to the front of her mind and made them mandatory. He then went back to the dog and linked all Marion’s memories to the dog’s auto response routines. He then made her one hundred percent submissive and gave her the dog’s habits and a bitch in heat. He then woke the dog and helped it to speak.

Once the dog said its first word it became a quick learner and it asked, “What has happened and why am I on two legs. Harvey replied, “You have swopped minds with your mistress and you are now in charge of her.” Marion then said, “Good I can get my own back. Come dog you are now mine to order about.” Harvey caused the dog to wake up and it barked loudly. Marion said, “Be quiet, I am in charge of you now.” Harvey made the dog quiet and Marion jerked the lead. Marion kept the lead tight and led the dog through a muddy patch. Another dog not on a lead ran out of the wood and mounted Marion bitch. As it pumped away at the dog Marion said, “I bet you are enjoying that.” The dog barked and Harvey made her love the feeling of being fucked. On the way back to Marion’s car, four more dogs mounted her.

Each time Harvey increased the joy she got. Once they reached the car, Harvey said, “I will drive you sit, in the back with your dog.” Marion got in the back seat and pulled the dog in beside her.” Harvey drove them back to Marion’s home and said, “You take the dog in while I go back for my car.” He engaged a taxi to take him back to the forest and his car. When he returned to the house he used his key to enter and Marion was sitting in the sitting room and the dog was on the floor. Harvey said, “Do you fancy a good fuck upstairs. Marion replied, “Yes let’s go.” Harvey said, “Put the dog out in the garden it may need a pee.” After the dog was shut out, Marion and Harvey went upstairs.

As the dog was outside doing its business, it started to rain and it ran to the porch. It could not open the door even though she knew how it worked because Harvey had locked it. She tried to bark but she was still under Marion’s instruction to be quiet. She couched in the porch to stay out of the rain. Ten minutes later Harvey appeared at the door and said, “Come in you stupid dog.” The dog entered the house as Marion can into the kitchen wearing a long sleeved black latex dress. The dog thought where did he get that and why is Marion wearing it.” Harvey had told Marion it was her dress and that she always wore it. When she put it on he made her love the feel of it against her skin.” The dog was curled up on its bed in the kitchen and Harvey pulled a rubberised mackintosh the same colour as Marion’s and carried it down stairs and replaced Marion’s hanging on a peg by the front door. He then threw Marion’s into the garage and walked to join Marion in the kitchen. As Harvey entered Marion said, „I am going to take the dog out for a walk. “ Harvey said, “Don’t go out dressed like that put your Mackintosh on over the top of your dress. “ Marion put the lead on the dog’s collar and walked to the front door where she pulled on the mackintosh before walking out. “Harvey stood in the doorway and watched Marion walk down the road with the dog.

Harvey linked with the dogs mind and found that it did not understand Marion so he copied the language skills back into the dog brain. Marion continued talking and the dog took on what she said. Harvey listened in and Marion was explaining to the dog how to behave and be a good dog. Harvey thought “If anyone knew how a dog should behave it would be Marion.” Marion was intent on doing a circle and as she turned the corner at the end of the street, another black Labrador ran out of an open gate and mounted Marion’s dog. Marion said, “Aren’t you a lucky girl then.” Marion waited for the boy dog to finish mounting her bitch and then continued walking. The boy dog strolled back to its garden. Marion continued to talk to her dog as they walked around the block. Returning home she knocked on the door and Harvey opened it and invited them both in.” The dog was feeling very full and did not consider that it was now pregnant. Marion put the dog on its bed and said to Harvey, “I want sex.” Harvey replied, “Keep the mackintosh on, I what to make love to you in that.” Harvey took Marion upstairs and as he mounted her he thought “My cock has never been this hard.”

Marion orgasmed five times before Harvey finished, Marion said, “I have never had sex like that before.” Harvey replied, “You would never wear the mackintosh before.” Marion replied, “That silly woman does not know what she missed.” Harvey said, “Do you want to be a dog again we could change you over and see what she does.” Marion said, “I did not think we would change again so I made her a dog in every way.” Harvey said, “Find a younger body and I will give you that, and then move Marion back into her body.” Marion said “There is a young girl next door but one.” Harvey found the young girl and put Marion’s mind on top of hers, after moving her memories to an unused part of her brain. He then entered the dogs mind and severed the link between the language module and her mouth. He then made a copy of the dogs mind and dropped it into Marion’s. Marion started clutching at her clothes and Harvey said, “Dogs don’t have thumbs so you cannot be dexterous. Marion stopped trying to remove her clothes and barked. She picked up paper and pen and wrote, “Why can I not speak” Harvey replied, “Dogs cannot speak and they should not write either In fact you cannot hold a pen or pencil. She dropped the pen and whimpered. Marion walked to the front door and Harvey said, “You cannot go out improperly dressed.” Harvey walked to the kitchen and took the collar off the dog He picked up the dog lead and walked back to Marion.

When she saw what he was going to do she back away. Harvey said, “Stay and she stood still he placed the collar around her neck and fastened it he then clipped on the lead and said, “Ok walk close.” She walked to his side and followed him out of the house. They walked towards the house with the young girl and as they walked past she came running out and hugged Harvey. She whispered in his ear, “See if you can influence my parents not to notice any changes.” While Harvey was dealing with the girl’s parents she moved over the Marion and said, “You are a dog so you must use the garden for your toilet and to eat out of a bowl on the floor. You will never be human so stop winging and get on with your dog’s life.” Marion barked and Harvey said, “Be quiet you done want to bring notice to you.” Marion attempted to bark loudly but found that she was mute. Harvey continued walking a jerked the lead. Marion ran to keep up and walked close to Harvey’s side. They walked the block as Marion had done the night before and returned home.” When they got home the dog was waiting by the back door and Harvey put both versions of Marion outside. Harvey watched them both out of the kitchen window and saw human Marion dirty her dress and mackintosh. He opens the kitchen door and called for the dog and both versions came to the door. He let the dog in and stopped Marion at the door saying, “You have dirtied your clothes. If you must act like a dog get down on your hands and knees.” As Marion got down on her hands and knees Harvey got a floor cloth out of the cupboard under the sink and washed the mackintosh and skirt where Marion dad shit on them. Harvey said, “How will you act at work when you can’t even go to the toilet properly. Marion was mortified that she would have to go to work.

Harvey then emptied the dog’s water bowl and filled both bowls with dog food. Being a Labrador the dog ran straight to its food and Marion having the brain of a Labrador was soon behind. When both had finished their food Harvey filled both bowls with water and they both took a drink. Harvey was feeling randy so he clipped the lead to Marion collar and walked her up the stairs. When he walked into the bedroom he said, “Marion you are still a bitch in heat and you need a cock in your pussy. You will lie on the bed and prepare to be mounted.” Marin did as instructed and Harvey mounted her and linked with her mind. He made her so she loved having a cock in her pussy and then he made it so she would be able to talk at work. He then made her evil towards her staff and to get the two young girls to eat her out. He Deposited rules in her subconscious that she would love latex and never wear anything else and also make her behave like a dog when she was alone. When he orgasmed so did Marion Harvey then said, “You need to find somewhere to sleep.” Marian move away but in the morning when Harvey awoke he found Marian asleep curled up beside him.” He was brushing his teeth when the Door bell sounded; He walked down and opened the door to find the young girl from along the street clutching a younger girl. The young Girls said, “I was wondering were Marian got those slippery clothes and this young sister of mine need a lesson in manners.” Harvey entered the younger girls mind and made her subservient to the dog. He also gave the dog the address of the shop where her purchased Marian’s latex clothing.” The dog said to the younger girls, “Now that you are mine you will be quiet and very good. Come we are taking daddy shopping.” The dog had been watching what Harvey did and had developed psychic powers. She slipped into Harvey’s mind and read his thoughts. She slipped into his subconscious and made it so he could never alter Marian and made him subservient to Charlene the dog. Charlene said, “Come Abbie Harvey will take us to the shop after he has taken Marian to work. Harvey you stay here and talk to Abbie while I get Marion. While Charlene was inside she linked with Abbie and made her, so she would always see Marion as a black Labrador. She found Marian on the floor in the kitchen eating her breakfast out of the dog bowl. Charlene entered her mind and removed some of Harvey’s lenient commands. She could only talk when she was in her office and not alone. She also made the dog, a more important part of her mind. She could only go from the dog to a human in the office car park and from a human to a dog whenever she was alone. When the bowl was empty Charlene said, “Time to go to work out to the car with you. As Marion left the kitchen Charlene picked up the bowl and filled it with dog food. Carrying the bowl she caught Marion up and opened the back door. Charlene said, “Get in beside Abbie and lick her hand. Carlene got in the front beside Harvey and as he drove she was in his mind and removed his memory of the adult Marian. To him she had always been a dog. Harvey stopped in Marian’s office car park and Marian got out of the car and stood up. Charlene said, “I will take her to her office. You mind control the staff so they will follow her directives and see her as a dog, if she is on her hand and knees. Harvey did as instructed without any other thoughts. Carlene walked with Marian to her office and stopped her when she reached the open area of her two staff. Charlene watched as Harvey made his changes and she added a latex fetish to start when they first noticed Marian’s dress. She took Marion to her office and placed the dog food bowel on the floor by the door. Marian said, “Don’t leave it there, someone might see it.” Charlene entered her mind and made it, so as an adult she would not see it and made her forget all about it. Charlene said, “Ok you are you now can I go.” Marian said, “Thank you; I will see Harvey at Six o’clock.” As Charlene departed Marian got down on her hand knees and became the dog she moved to the bowl and started eating.

Charlene walked back to the younger of the two girls and said, “Miss Michel would like to see you now.” As the young girl walked towards Marion’s door Charlene changed her mind so she would get down behind Marion and eat out her pussy and become a latex fetishist. Charlene made the same changes to the other girl and then walked out. Harvey was waiting in the car and Carlene caused him to fall asleep in the passenger seat. She climbed in behind the wheel and drove to the latex shop. She led both Abbie and the sleeping Harvey into the shop and found clothes for her and Abbie; she led Harvey into the changing rooms and had him undress. She brought him a pair of latex underpants with a butt plug and sheath and had him, put them on. She then produced and nuns habit in blue latex and made him put this on also. The habit covered most of his body including his head and she made him pay for all the clothes.

She then drove, Harvey and Abbie back to Harvey’s house and parked on his drive. She led Harvey inside and up to his bedroom she made changes to his mind so he would not notice his clothing and woke him up. Finding himself at home he asked Charlene were Marion was and Charlene said, “Don’t worry about Marion, she is happy at work and is expecting me to get her at six o’clock.” You stay here and get used to your new clothes while I see to Abbie.” Harvey replied, “Ok do you want to use my car to get Marion.” Charlene replied, “Thank you that will be fine.” Charlene took Abbie wearing nothing but latex back to her parents and when their Mother asked why Abbie was wearing Latex. Charlene entered the mind of their Mother and made her love the latex clothing Abbie was wearing and not to see the latex clothing she was wearing. Charlene walked back to Harvey’s house and has him make love to her on the master bed. Charlene was wearing the same clothes as Marion and Harvey thought he was making love to Marion. Just after her had separated the phone rang and when he answered it he found it was the office secretary asking why he had missed his appointment. Charlene was in his mind and said, “You can go if you want to just make everyone who sees you, see your normal work clothes.”

Harvey le3ft for work and Charlene went back to see her mother she wanted her to drive to the local pet shop where she could purchase four dog bowls and two back of dry do food. She also wanted her Mother to visit t the latex shop. They returned an hour later and Mother was wearing a latex cat suit with gloves sock and a mask built in, over the top of this she had a latex dress in black and a rubber cape. As she entered her house she attempted to take off the Cape but Charlene said, “You must keep all those clothes on until I give you permission to remove any.” She moved into her mind and made her love the feeling and the love would get stronger the longer she was restricted from taking them off.

Charlene then borrowed the car and took two dog bowls and a bag of dried dog Food to Marion. She walked into Marion’s office as the two girls were changing places. The young girl stood up and Carlene said,”Here put some dog food in this Bowl and water in the other one and put them down for Marion.” The young girl did as Charlene asked and when she put the bowls down asked, “Why is Marion eating dog food.” Charlene replied, “Why have you been taking turns eating her pussy out all day.” The young girl replied, “I seem to be addicted to her sexual juices and her clothes.” The other girl stopped and said, “I am addicted also but I don’t understand why both of us are the same.” Charlene entered her mind and made her see Marion as a dog but she would love to eat her out so much she would not stop until told to by either the young girl or Charlene. She made the same changes to the younger girls mind and then walked out. She met the boss walking towards Marian’s office so she made the same changes to her mind and made her subservient to her and the two girls. She walked back to the office quietly and when the boss entered she screamed “What are you doing with that dog take it outside now.” The older girl said, “Why don’t you eat her out as well she tasted lovely.” The boss woman got down on her hand and knees and crawled to Marian pussy. Charlene entered the room and entered the mind of the boss she made her addicted to Marian and also addicted to the aroma of latex. Charlene then departed leaving the boss eating Marion’s pussy. She would be in that position until told to move.” Charlene walks out to her mother’s car and when she started the engine she noted that the time was just before half part five. He was a park opposite so She decided to go for a walk. She turned off the engine and locked the car before crossing the street. Being a psychic she had access to all Charlene’s memories and as she entered the park she saw another girl the same age walking a dog. She was not being kind to the dog and Charlene knew her from college. Charlene remembered some issues with the girl whose name was Cindy and decided to do what Harvey had done. She copied the dogs mind to into an unused apace in the girl’s and then copies the girls mind complete to the dogs. They continued walking for a little way, when to dog turned and looked at Charlene. Charlene felt something in her mind but before she could do anything her mind went blank. When she woke she was not wearing the mackintosh and her hands were on the ground. It was also raining and the rain was running down her legs which were straight bushing her ass into the air. Cindy moved around in front of Charlene and said, “Thank you for the mackintosh it is keeping me dry. You should not have upset my dog. She is very angry with you and is now going to make you repair what you have done.

Charlene found herself walking towards the road she had crossed. Cindy and the dog were behind her and as Charlene crossed the road on her hand and feet she felt something crawling around in her mind. She could nothing about it her psychic abilities hand been destroyed. When she reached the other side of the road, Cindy moved to the front and said, “We are going to see Marion and her girls you will be very good and do as you are instructed by anyone. Charlene attempted to argue but all she did was bark. She still had all Marion’s language skills but she could not talk. Cindy and her dog led Charlene into Marion’s office and up to her floor. Marian was still on the floor and her boss was under her latex clothes. The dog walked up to Marion and soon she was talking to the boss telling her she had done enough. Her two young girls had already departed and Marion’s boo stood up and said, “I will see you tomorrow,” and walked out. The dog did nothing to her it was concentrating on Marion and repairing her mind. Marian said, “It Charlene staying her or are we taking her home.

Cindy said, “You can take her home as she is. Ask Harvey to return her mind back to your dog.” We will come with you, so we can repair Harvey, Charlene has been very evil. Cindy drove Charlene’s mother’s car back to Marion’s home and the dog repaired Harvey. Harvey transferred Charlene back to the dog and restored Charlene’s mind with a small addition she would be subservient to Marion and him, now at all times. Charlene went back home and Harvey drove Cindy and her dog back to Cindy’s apartment. On the way back the dog attempted to change Harvey’s mind to show him what he was wearing and to remove the instruction to change everyone he saw to make them see his work clothes. Harvey felt the intrusion and fought the dog killing its psychic abilities. He then linked with the girl and made her remove all her clothes when she got home and to put the mackintosh back on and masturbate. This would make her fetish real. Harvey dropped them off and returned to Marion. She was making diner and she said, “How was your day at work?” Marion replied, “Someone was in my pussy all day, it is very sore.” When Marion turned she saw him in the nun’s outfit and before she could say anything her vision changed and she forgot all about it.” Harvey restored the dog, and reverted Cindy to her old mind and made her so she could not instruct anyone. When she got home her Father stopped her and said, “What have you done to Mother and Abbie, you need to tell Mother to change her clothes.” Harvey had followed Cindy to make sure all was Ok and he changed Cindy’s father so he did not see anyone in latex and made him wear it too. Harvey want into the kitchen leaving Marion in the sitting roam at the front of the house. The doorbell rang and Marion went to answer it. She found Charlene on the door step in the same position the dog had her in the park. Charlene asked “Could I speak to Harvey, I need his help.” Heather replied, “After what you did to me go and sort yourself out.” Charlene said, “I cannot stand up please, I need to speak with Harvey.” Heather shouted, “Harvey there is someone at the door who wants your help.” Harvey came out of the kitchen and when he saw Charlene said, “My you look silly standing like that.” Charlene said, “Please you have to help me that dog left me like this.” Harvey said, “You are not the only one the dog affected, she made me unable to change anything in others that she made.”

At that moment a young boy walked past and stopped as he looked at Charlene’s behind. He said, “That is Charlene’s ass I would recognise that anywhere.” Harvey said, “Stick you cock in her ass and she will be able to stand up for twenty four hours. The boy pushed his cock into Charlene’s ass and she stretched and stood up. She asked “What happens after twenty four hours?” Harvey said, “He will have to stick his cock in your ass again. Does that mean he has to have sex with my ass every twenty four hours?” Harvey replied, “I am afraid so but if you fetch your Mother here I will see what I can do to help.” When the boy orgasmed in her ass, she ran home and returned with her Mother. Harvey said, “Come in Mrs Bower, I would like to see what you are wearing.” Harvey took Mrs Bower upstairs and lifted the nun’s skirt to free his cock and then mounted Charlene’s Mother. He was in her mind and he made her love the feel of his cock in her pussy. While Harvey was in her mind, he made her, love the latex and to never want to wear anything else. Harvey loved the aroma of the latex cape and he orgasmed harder that he had done for years. He decided he like having sex with Charlene’s mother so he made her come to this house every morning at seven o’clock and to avoid having sex with her husband. He would make Marion ignore her coming and he would refrain from having sex with Marion. She had thrown him out and needed to be punished. Marion was in the kitchen finishing off what Harvey had started and he linked with her mind. He pushed the dog bits forward in her mind and pushed the human bits back.

End of chapter 1