The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Marion’s comeuppance.

Chapter 2

Marion stopped working and got down on her hand s and knees. The dog moved from its bed and started licking her ass. Harvey entered the dog and made it addicted to Marion’s ass. The dog continued eat and licking Marion’s ass and Harvey made it so she could not move. When he had caused Charlene’s mother to orgasm again he said, “That was very good I will see you at seven tomorrow.” Charlene’s Mother said, “I cannot wait,” and walked out of the house. Harvey walked down to Marion and said, “Do you want diner or to stay there like that.” Marion Barked and then Sid, “I think I would like dinner but I can’t seem to move from here.” Harvey said, “Ok I will put your diner on the table, come and join me if you want to.” Marion did not move so Harvey picked her up and moved her to a chair. The dog moved to her pussy and started licking he clit. Harvey removed the block on her orgasms and when she came her whole body shook and she fainted on the table. While Marion was unconscious, Harvey made her think this was sex; she wanted to live alone with her dog so this is right. He served out the casserole and vegetables and woke Marion up, she said, “That was fantastic.” Harvey said, “If you would like you could do that again after your diner.” Marian said, “Oh yes please!” Harvey said, “Ok finish up and I will get everything started.” Marian soon finished her meal and Harvey caused her to get down on her hands and knees and become a dog. Her Labrador moved in behind her and started reaming her ass. Marion wanted the dog to lick her pussy but she could not find any words to complain. Harvey was in her mind and he chuckled. Leaving Marion with her dog he went into the third bedroom where Marion had her computer and logged on changing the system password and then found her diary where she had stores all her other passwords he logged in to her online banking and when he opened her current account he was astonished to see the balance that she had in there. He scrolled back through pervious pages and found that she had received her inheritance, no wonder she wanted him out. He went through all her online accounts and changed every one of her passwords. He went into the bedroom and retrieved her handbag; he removed all her bank and credit cards, her cheque book, filofax and her pens. In their | place, he put latex magazines and pencils. He made a note of all the new passwords on a piece of paper and put it in his wallet. He went on-line to one of the latex factories and ordered lots of clothes both him and Marion and paid with her bank card. He had added his email to the order and he received a copy of the order saying it would all be dispatched the next day. He closed down Marian computer which was now his and went down to the kitchen. The dog had moved to Marian pussy and she was nearing her first orgasm since the meal. Harvey put the block back in her mind and walked out. He stayed in her mind and he sat down in the sitting room and she was screaming as a dog. Harvey laughed out loud and then dropped in her subconscious and made her into a permanent dog. She could be a woman for the first ten minutes of any working day, after that she would be a dog. Harvey went to bed and left Marion in the kitchen.

He slept well and woke up at six o’clock, He walked down stairs and found Marion asleep on the settee. Leaving her there he went into the kitchen and made breakfast for himself. He was livid regarding Marion and her attitude against him. As he was finishing the door bell sounded and Harvey want to get Charlene’s mother. He took her upstairs and the aroma from her cape had him rock hard. She had the best sex she had had in years.

Harvey came and said, “Same time tomorrow for a repeat performance. After she had gone he finished his breakfast he walked back to Marion and woke her. She was vitriolic and shouted at Harvey for leaving her down stairs. Harvey said, “Come I will take you to work.” They walked out to Harvey’s car and he drove Marion to her office. The journey had only taken eight minutes so she was still human. Harvey did not get out of the car so Marion walked into the office and up to her office. The ten minutes ended as she walked into her office to find the two bowls filled with water and food. She stopped thinking and got down on her hand and knees so she could eat her dog food. The two girls walked into her office and started eating her pussy, taking turns. They were both wearing latex and had been waiting for Marion since eight o’clock. They were still taking turns when the bass lady walked in and said, “You two get back to work it is my turn now.” Mrs Bower crawled under Marion’s skirt and started eating her out. Marion was unable to cum and was desperate. After several minutes the younger girl entered Marion’s office and said, ”Mrs Bower you are incorrectly dressed for this action you must stop now and go to West Street and buy your new clothes.” Mrs Bower stopped and moved out of the office and the young girl took her place. Marion wants to shout stop be she was unable to find any words.

The young girl continued for fifteen minutes and then the other girl took over. They swapped over every fifteen minutes and Marion was in hell.

Harvey was working at home and when he finished his report he thought about the clothes he had ordered the day before. One of the outfits for Marion was a school girl outfit and he want to make her mental capacity fit it. He drove to her work and park in the car park in the only spare space. He linked with Marion and placed a block in her memories when she was six years and three months old. He created a large gap between these memories and her later memories he then removed her confidence and grit and made her scared of her own shadow.

He was making his work stronger so she could not access any of her later memories when the boss retuned dressed in Latex.” She tooted her horn at Harvey and pointed to her space. Harvey moved his car and then walked over to Cynthia. She got out of her car and said, “You were in my space this is my company and I allocate all parking here in this car park Harvey demanded , “Take you coat off I want to see what you are wearing underneath.

Cynthia removed her coat and Harvey saw she was wearing a slutty latex dress. He said, “Where you a slut before you put on these clothes. Cynthia replied, “No I was not and I am still not.” Harvey entered her mind and made her in to a complete slut and did as he had done to Marion he split her memories so she could never find any beyond the time when she left infant school.

Harvey then said, “Go back to Marian you are to spend every day eating her out. You give up your office to Marion’s two girls and help Marion to do her job. You cannot fire anyone and you will make will make Marion’s girls your overall boss they now own you. Put your coat back on and keep it on for the rest of the day. Cynthia put her coat back on and walked into the office. Harvey moved back into Marion and made her love the aroma of Cynthia’s coat.

He then drove home. Cynthia did as Harvey had instructed and moved the two young girls in to her old office and told them they were now in charge of the company. She then moved to Marion’s office and crawled under her skirt. Marion smelt the aroma of Cynthia’s coat and was smitten. She was breathing heavy to get the nice smell and did not realize that it went straight to her arousal. Harvey went home and logged on to the computer to check his emails. There was one from the latex supplier and it said, “That one of the items would have to be reordered Hervey replied, “You have taken payment for the offending item just send when able.”

They responded straight away saying that would be OK. He dealt with his other email and found one form the office secretary; He was needed in one of the client meetings that afternoon. He was going to put on his suit when he noticed the nun’s outfit. He looked in his own mind and found the two commands inserted by Charlene. He deleted these commands took the nun’s outfit off and had a shower.

His skin missed the latex so he washed the outfit and put it back on. He remade the command in his mind that made everyone see him in his shirt tie and suit. Marion’s dog was pestering him for a walk and he said, Ok we have time come on.” He drove the dog to the forest and let it off the . It ran on ahead and into the bush. Harvey followed on behind and he found one of Marion’s friends lying in the grass the dog was attempting to get under her skirt. Harvey said, “If you are wearing knickers take them off. He dropped into her mind and made it so she could never wear knickers or a bra again. She pulled of her knickers and the dog soon found it goal. The girl shouted, “Get Marion’s Dog off me.” Harvey replied, “Marion has been training it to ream her ass and lick her pussy lie back and enjoy the ride.

The girl settled back in the grass and soon screamed as she came for the first time. The dog brought her to three more orgasms and Harvey said, “You may need more of those come around to Marian’s house and she will help you out.” The girls said, “I will come around tonight what time will she be back?”

Harvey replied, “I am to pick her up at Six o’clock she will be home about half past six.” Harvey called the dog and walked away. The dog followed meekly behind. Harvey took the dog home and then went to his meeting at the company office. He was dressed in the nun’s habit but no one noticed they all thought he was very smart in a shirt tie and suit. He gave a presentation of the report he had produced that morning and everyone thought he had done well. The meeting closed at five fifteen and he had plenty of time to pick up Marion. He walked slowly to his car and then drove around about way to Marion’s work arriving at five to six.

He parked in the street and then walked into Marion’s company offices. He walked up to her office and found her on the floor with Cynthia under her skirt.” Harvey said, “Are you ready Marion or do you need another ten minutes.” Cynthia crawled out and Marion barked. Cynthia said, “How do I help her, when all she does is bark.” Harvey replied, “She will be better when she has her new clothes.” Cynthia said, “Good, I cannot wait.” Her voice was that of a child and Harvey thought Marion will be even younger in her voice.” As he led Marion down the stairs he chuckled and as he put her in the car he said, “You will be alright when we get home your friend is coming around.”

He was in her mind and she had not heard what he had said. He drove her home and on the way he lifted some of the evil restriction he had placed on her mind. When she entered the house she would have access to her infant memories. In a very young voice Marion asked, “What has happened I cannot remember what I did today, yesterday, or any day since we met. Harvey replied, “We did not meet, I own you and you will do as I direct.” Now make dinner but first get down on the floor and let your dog have its reward.” Marion got down on the floor and the dog dived under her skirt and put its tongue in her pussy.

Harvey removed the block on her orgasms and said, “A friend of yours is coming round tonight to see you. You will pretend you are a mature confident woman who has a latex fetish and loves the feel of latex against her skin. Come on practice talking as you used to. She started talking like a baby but with Harvey’s help she was soon talking like a mature confident young woman. In her mature voice she said, “This how I should sound all the time why are you so cruel to me.”

Harvey replied, “You have to remember that this is only a pretence that can be used when you meet people you are friends with. Just then the dog brought Marion to her fist orgasm of the evening and Harvey said, “I have allowed the dog to give you orgasms why am I hurtful. Marion did not hear his reply as she was for too busy enjoying the release. When she had calmed down she said, “I don’t know what you said but that was fantastic, Thank you.

Harvey said, “You can stop pretending now until the doorbell sounds.” Marion said, in a baby voice “Please you have to help me. Harvey replied, “Why should I help you any further you are orgasming normally now.” Marian stopped talking as another orgasm was building quickly. The door bell sounded and Harvey went to answer it. He expected it to be Marion’s friend but it was a delivery man with three large boxes. He gave Harvey a manifest and Harvey saw that it was the order her had made the previous day. The only item not provided was the dogs tail and integrated butt plug. He carried the boxes up the stairs and opened them one at a time. He place all Marion’s outfits in the wardrobe in the back bedroom and all his clothes in the master bedroom.

As he walked down stairs he heard Marion orgasm again and he chuckled. The doorbell sounded again and this time it was her friend. Harvey dropped into her mind and made her subservient to Marion and him. He then led her through to the kitchen and said, “Marion this is your friend and she would like your dog to do her also.” Marion spoke with an adult voice full of confidence and said, “Hello Trudy how are you and how is Robert.” Trudy replied, “Robert is a shit and he is now history.”

Marion replied, “I used to fake my orgasms when he attempted to have sex.” Trudy said, “Your dog is fantastic it gave me two orgasms this afternoon. Marion said, “You need to be in latex it only likes the aroma of that clothing.” Trudy replied, “Have you got any spare clothing I can wear.” Harvey replied, “There is some in her bedroom, I will find you something to wear.” Harvey walked up the stairs and returned with a latex dress and a latex mackintosh like the one Marion had on.” He instructed the girl to change and she did and commanded. As she slipped on the dress, she said to Marion, “I see what you mean, this is lovely.” As she slipped on the mackintosh the dog moved from Marion to her. Harvey had made the dog like Trudy better than Marion. Harvey said, “I will let you be host to your guest while I do some work. The dog brought Trudy through four orgasms and each time she screamed, “Yes, Yes thank you Marion.”

Harvey turned on the computer and stayed in Trudy’s mind. He changed all her feelings of discuss to that of love and made her so she could only orgasm if wearing latex and was being licked by a dog.” Trudy replied, “Are you not at work.” Trudy replied, “No I am between jobs at the moment.” Marian replied, “Ok come and get the dog before I go to work at eight.” The dog would not leave Trudy be and continued to lick her pussy. Trudy shouted for the dog to stop but Harvey had made it continue.

Trudy kept pushing the dog away but she could not close her legs and the dog kept on returning. Trudy said, “Will you pull your dog off me I must go now.” Marian did not want her pretence to end so attempted to make Trudy stay.” She said, “The dog seems to like you and you keep your legs open so you should stay a bit longer.” Trudy found she no longer wanted to go.” Harvey returned to the kitchen and said, “Trudy that dog must love you. Why don’t you stay the night, I am sure Marion would not mind.” Marion said, “No I don’t mind a bit, stay, you are always welcome.”

Harvey led Trudy to the spare bedroom And the dog followed. In the bedroom Trudy started to take of the latex mackintosh and Harvey said, “Keep it on you will sleep better.” When both Trudy and the dog were in bed Harvey went down to Marion and said, ”You can stop your pretence now she is asleep In her baby voice Marion said, “What about the morning.” Harvey replied “This is your real you, Trudy will understand, after I have explained.” Marion said, “Please let me explain.” Harvey continued, “To explain properly you would need access to your evil memories.” Marion said “What evil memories I have no evil memories. Harvey replied, “Not now your don’t, and he moved the block in her mind down three years, to before she could write her name. Marion screamed, “What have you just done?”

Harvey said, “You will have to sleep with me tonight and remember you dislike latex.” Marion said, “I used to love latex what have you done.”

Harvey said, “Come on, little girl’s like you, should have been in bed hours ago.” He led her up the stairs and put her to bed as a baby in his bed. He made sure she was asleep before he got in. He slept soundly after he had made sure Trudy was asleep.

Next morning Marion wake first and started fidgeting. She could not remember much and she had no idea what her name was.” She pushed Harvey until he woke and asked, “What is my name.” Harvey replied, “Slut.” Marion replied, “I am sure that is not my name.” Harvey said, “You need a name you can spell and write.” He entered the sleeping mind of Trudy and changed all the incidents of Marion’s name to be Slut.” Slut walked to the bathroom and cleaned her teeth and then went into Trudy’s room and woke her. Slut asked in a very baby voice, “What us my name.” Trudy replied, “Slut, can you spell it?” Slut said, “No.” Trudy replied, “I will write it for you and you practice.”

Trudy wrote SLUT at the top of a piece of paper and said, “You copy this until you get it right. Slut copies the word but her fingers did not hold the pencil properly and the writing was that of an infant. Harvey walked in and said, “How would you fancy a job teaching Slut how to read and write and do simple arithmetic. Trudy replied, “I would love that how much would to pay. Harvey knew that ther was enough in Slut’s current account t5o clear the mortgage and with lots left over so he did not need Slut’s wages so he said, “Hoe does twenty thousand a year suit you. Trudy replied, “That will do fine can I sell the apartment and live in?” Harvey replied, “Yes that would be Ok. It is nearly time to take slut to work. You take the dog to where you were yesterday and let the dog have its enjoyment.

Harvey took Slut into the master bedroom and said, “You wait here.” He walked down to the front door as the door bell sounded. A vision in a latex cape was on the door step and Harvey said, “Come in you don’t mind if we have an audience today. She did not take that as a question but as an order that she had to obey. She followed Harvey up the stairs and into the master bedroom where Slut was waiting.

Harvey mounted the latex coped woman on the bed and Slut started crying.

Charlene’s mother orgasmed four times before Harvey came and Slut was in a very bad state. Harvey said, “Same time tomorrow.” He took Charlene’s mother down the stairs and let her out. He then returned to Slut and asked “What was wrong why, were you crying?” Slut replied, “I thought you were my boyfriend and kept yourself for me.” Harvey replied, “That was once true but you attempted to trough me out and I decided you need punishing for that. Slut replied, I do not remember that.” Harvey replied, “Come we need to get you to work.” He marched slut out to his car and drove her to work depositing her in the car park. He drove out of the car park after dropping her off and when to his office. The office secretary was rather rude to him and he entered her mind and removed her need for sex. He calmed down and said, “I don’t know what is wrong with me today I am sorry I shouted at you.”

Marion was still standing outside the office no knowing where to go when Cynthia arrived by Taxi and took her in.

Harvey was still chatting to the office secretary and he was getting angry, she was telling him about throwing her old boyfriend out. He entered her mind and made it so she could not wear underwear unless it was made of latex. He then decide to make her wear latex clothing all the time and be subservient to him and her old boyfriend. He gave her mental instructions for what to buy and she started looking uncomfortable and Harvey said, “If you are feeling uncomfortable in your clothes perhaps you had better go to the shop in West Street to get some new clothes. She threw off her jacket and then ran out of the office to her car. She drove out of the car park and the office manager drove in. When the manager stepped into office he asked Harvey where Sandy had gone. Harvey replied, “She spit coffee on her skirt and had gone to change it. She said she was going to get some waterproof clothing.” The manger thanks Harvey for the presentation he made in yesterday’s meeting and said it was one of the best he ever seen. Harvey thank him and said, ”Any time.” He look in his mind and astonish to find that he was having an affair with Sandy and he was the cause of her throwing out her boyfriend. Harvey made him dominant and to have a latex fetish

Sandy came back wearing exactly what Harvey had desired, “She had on a latex cape just like Charlene’s mother over her latex clothing. She was starting to take off the cape when Harvey said, “You look good in that keep it on.” Sandy fastened the two buttons she had just undone and sat at her desk she put the headset over her head and answered the phone by nodding her head. The manager came out of his office and said, “God you look good enough to eat in that outfit her let my finish you off. He removed a pair of Police handcuffs from his pocket and after lifting the back of the cape fastened her wrists behind her back. As he was stand close to Sandy Harvey was in his mind and made him love the aroma from the cape. The manger sat Sandy in her chair and kissed her long and hard. Harvey was in the next room and they did not know he was watching through their minds.

Harvey jumped into Sandy’s mind and made the kiss something she could never forget. When the manger ended the kiss Sandy leaned forward and started again. Harvey found that she was a bondage fetish and he made her love the latex and hand cuffs as much as she loved his kisses. The manger was also loving the kisses and was thinking about his wife. Harvey changed his love for his wife to be love for Sandy in latex bondage. Harvey saw that the manager’s wife was due any minute and kept his mental ear open for anyone close. It was Ten minutes later when Harvey sensed a female walking towards the door. He check her mind and found the bosses wife. Her name was Carol and it was her money that had bought the Company. Harvey planted seeds that she thought he was having an affair and that if proved she was going to leave him high and dry, He made her totally subservient to her husband, Sandy, and him.

She marched through the door and Harvey walked into reception. She saw her husband and Sandy kissing and Harvey made her silent and to miss his kisses. Harvey walked up to her and said. “You will give him all your money before you walk away from the family home. She was wearing a blue woollen double breasted overcoat and Harvey continued, “You see the clothes Sandy is wearing, these are to capture your man and she had done so. You will go to West Street and purchase similar clothes in the hope of winning him back. You will keep them on all the time even if you fail to win him over. Once you have given him all your money you will disappear from this part of the world. Carol walked out and drove to west street where she purchased everything Sandy was wearing even the handcuffs. She could not drive so she took a taxi home and waited. Harvey had gone back into his cubical while Sandy and the boss were still kissing. The telephone broke their togetherness and the boss went back to his office. The call was Carol for her husband and Sandy said, “He is mine now give him all your money and then disappear. Carol replied, “I cannot do that my hands are cuffed behind my back. Sandy said, “Use telephone banking and get them to transfer the money to his account. Don’t be there when he gets home and leave the keys the cuffs in his study.” Carol did as instructed and transferred her compete account into Raymond’s account and then put the keys in the study before getting a taxi to the station. She would be in another county before Raymond got home.

End of chapter 2