The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Marion’s comeuppance.

Chapter 3 epilogue

After sandy had ended the call Raymond came back out and kissed her again. Harvey had made him love Sandy’s kisses so much he could not stop. Harvey left the office and quarter to six to pick up Marion.

He parked the car in the car park behind Cynthia’s car and walked into the office and up the stairs to Marion’s floor. When he entered Marion’s office he found both Cynthia and Marion sitting at the desk. Marion looked up and said, “Good you can help us to do this email.” Cynthia said, “The boss wants us to let everyone know that latex is to be worn by everyone starting Monday.” Harvey wrote the email and mentally instructed everyone in the building to obey it when received. He checked the spelling and hit send.

As Harvey lead Marion and Cynthia down the stairs to his car, Raymond was sitting Sandy in his passenger seat with no thoughts of his wife. Harvey took Cynthia home and said, “We will pick you up in the morning.” Cynthia replied, “Thank you,” and walked into the house. On the way home Marion said, “I have not orgasmed since yesterday evening when the dogs tongue was in my pussy.” Harvey did not reply so she said it again and he said, “You don’t have the memories to know why but if you did you would see. Last time you complained you lost three year worth of memories if you lose another tree you will be in diapers.” Marian replied, “I am sorry I will not complain again leave me as I am.” Harvey said, “OK you will get your wish I will leave you like you are now with one change, any words or numerical computation Trudy teaches you will only stay in your memory for twenty four hours.”

When they arrived at home Trudy and the dog were already there and the dog was under Trudy’s skirt. Trudy welcome them home and said, “I will start your education after my next orgasm.” Harvey went into the kitchen to make diner and after the dog gave Trudy her next orgasm she took Slut upstairs.

Harvey followed them upstairs and said to Trudy before you start teaching you should dress Slut for her lessons. He took the school girl uniform out of the wardrobe and handed it to Trudy. Trudy removed the mackintosh and dress and then said, “Go and have a shower.” After the shower Trudy tied her hair into two bunches at the side of her head and dressed her in the uniform. When she was ready Trudy said, “You look stunning in that outfit you must wear that always. Harvey made that command stick in her subconscious, and then went down to finish diner.

Trudy started teaching her simple three letter words and when she reached twenty she tested Slut and she got them all right except some of them were wrong in Trudy’s mind. Harvey was please he had mentally listen in and adjusted Trudy’s mind again to corrupt some more words. He finished dinner and started laying the table. He shouted upstairs that dinner was ready. When they came down Trudy said, “She is doing very well she can now spell most three letter words. Harvey replied, “That is very good Trudy.” Harvey then said, “Ok Slut spell cat for me.” Slut replied, k o t. Harvey replied, “Well done that was correct.” Trudy said, “She is very good a spelling.” Harvey replied, “It must be because you are also.” Trudy replied, “Why thank you, I am glad you have noticed.”

Harvey asked, ”Did you get wet this morning when it rained.” Trudy replied, “No I put the hood up and stayed dry.” Harvey said, “Let me see your hood up?” Trudy pulled her hood up over her head and Harvey said, “Keep it there it looks good.” Trudy found she could not lift her hands to her hood and thought, “He must be god, and he is very powerful.” Harvey said, “Trudy nip down to West street and get some shine for your cape and Marion’s mackintosh we need to get both very shinny.”

Trudy ran out of the house before Harvey could say anything else. Marion asked, “Where has Trudy gone?” Harvey replied to buy some polish.” Trudy arrived back half an hour later and put two bottles of latex polish on the kitchen worktop. Harvey said, “Trudy put Marion in her mackintosh and then polish it up to be a perfect shine and then get Marion to shine your cape.” Trudy took the bottles of polish and Marion up the stairs and Harvey sat down to watch the TV. The girls did not reappear before bedtime and Harvey turned off the TV all the down stairs lights and walked u0 the stairs. HE looked in on Trudy as saw the shiny hood over her head, he walked into the master bedroom and saw the same shinny hood over Marion’s head He pulled back the covers and her mackintosh gleamed in the bedroom light. Harvey crawled into bed and pulled the duvet over them both. He was soon asleep and did not wake during the night. Marion woke up three times and was very tired in the morning.

When Harvey woke Marion was sitting at her dressing table doing her makeup. Harvey said, “Little girls do not do makeup wipe it all off.” Marion replied, “I am not a little girl, I am a grown woman and I have a good job.” Harvey checked her mind and found most of her memories intact. Something or someone had fixed her mind so Harvey redid all his early modifications. As Marion’s mind diminished she said, “Stop what are you doing!” This time Harvey deleted her adult memories so they could not come back. Harvey said, “Spell you name for me.” Slut replied, “I cannot remember my name.” Harvey said, “Say after me “S” “L” “U” “T.” Slut replied, “S L U T. Harvey made the letters stick in mind and replied, “Good now remember that and it is your name.” Slut could not think of anything else as she finished cleaning her face. She had no memories any older that five but her mind was good at learning but she was unable to find any later memories.

Harvey sent her down to make breakfast and she did as directed. Trudy met her in the kitchen and helped. Harvey removed the nun’s outfit and had a shower he wash the inside of the nun’s outfit and was about to put it back on when that doorbell sounded. He pulled on the outfit quickly as Trudy brought a woman up the stairs. It was not Charlene’s Mother it was the girl Charlene had attempted to make into a dog. Harvey opened his mind to make her not see the nun’s habit and he hit a block. With his mind open the woman slipped in and removed his psychic abilities and made him subservient to any woman. She turned and walked out of the house before he could determine what had happened. Moment later Carlene’s mother came up and he took her into the bedroom. He had pulled the bottom of the nun’s outfit up Gloria said, “That looks brilliant on you, wear it every morning and don’t take it off until you shower in the evening. Harvey pushed his mind into hers so she would not see the nun’s outfit but nothing happened. Trudy walked in and said, “When you have finished with her do me.” Harvey gave Gloria three orgasms and as she walked out he mounted Trudy and did the same for her.

Harvey and Trudy were married two months later in their latex refinery polished and shinned and Slut and Cynthia were the witnesses at the registry office. They all wore latex and Slut had her hair in bunches and her school uniform under her shiny black mackintosh. AS the four of them walked towards the registry office a women stepped up behind them and all the four stopped walking. The young girl who was wearing a mackintosh like the Slut had over her uniform, Marion turned and the young woman said, “He made me wear these clothes and I cannot take them off. You are now in charge and he will marry you. She removed Harvey’s rules from her mind and she became an adult with all her memories intact.

The young girl then said, “Change you coat with Trudy’s. Marion, removed Trudy’s cape and then her mackintosh fitting it on Trudy. As Marion pulled the cape over her head, the young woman said, “This is your coat now and you will wear it at all times with it hood in the up position put Trudy’s hood up as well. Then said to Cynthia, “You will do as Marion directs at all times,” and then looked at Harvey and changed his mind so he would see Marion as Trudy and Trudy as Marion until after the wedding and that he would always be subservient to Marion.

She entered Trudy’s mind and made it so she could not remove the mackintosh and that she would also be subservient to Marion. She then made Trudy’s mind the same as Marion’s before a few minutes ago. She woke them all up and followed them into the registry office. When the registrar walked in the young girl linked with her mind and changed the name on the records to be Marion’s. She waited until the ceremony was in progress and she linked with Harvey so he would not hear the name of his wife. The girl then decided to make this permanent and changed his mind so he would always see Marion as Trudy and Trudy as the baby slut. When the wedding was over Marion took the certificate and put it in the pocket of the cape. Harvey took her hand and said, “Trudy my love lets go home and have sex.” Marion said, “No you can never have sex with anyone you are mine to control and I forbid it. If you desperately need to fuck someone you can fuck the dog or your baby,” Harvey asked, “But we are now married do I not get me legal allowance.” Marion replied, “You should have thought of that before you made Marion a dog.” Harvey took Marion’s hand and said, “Trudy why are you so negative.” Marion replied, “Because I can.” Marion looked around for her saviour but she was not there, she had noticed in Harvey’s mind what he had done to Charlene and her Mother and was on her way to fix them. The young girl parked outside Charlene’s h her mind, she removed Harvey’s fix and made her bend over again. She then moved into her Mother and removed then need to go to Harvey’s each morning. She then blocked both of their ability to orgasm and cause them to never remove their clothes. She then set off towards home and Marion drove Harvey’s car home after dropping Cynthia off. She led Harvey and Trudy into the house and then moved Trudy to the school room. Harvey said, “I am very randy Trudy, do you want to have sex.” Marion replied, “Get Marion’s car out of the garage, and stop complaining.” Harvey moved his car out of the way and reversed Marion’s car out of the garage.” When he returned to the front door he found it was locked and he rang the bell. Marion opened the door on the security chain and said, “You do not live here anymore go and find somewhere to live.” After Harvey had driven away, Marion went upstairs to use her computer and found she could not log on. She screamed what have you done Harvey and attempted top phone his mobile but he did not answer.” Harvey had used some of Marion’s inheritance to put a deposit on a small apartment and had blocked Marion’s Home telephone and her mobile on his mobile phone.

Harvey had recognised something had changed in his mind and he was determined to find out what it was. He sat on his new bed and concentrated. The more he concentrated the better he felt and soon he could see what had happened.

He corrected his mind and recognised who was responsible.

He knew he would have to be very careful if he was going to get back at the young girl and decided to see if he could sneak into the3 minds of his immediate neighbours. There was two male residents on either side of him but there was a female on the floor below. He slowly entered her mind and found a very attractive fashion model. HE replayed her memories and watched then in her mind. The girl wondered why she was reliving the memories but had no idea that it was due to someone else. He found that someone had asked her t5o model some fetish clothing and had given her a sample to try. He made her try them on and stand in front of the full length mirror. He watched through her wyes and saw that she had put on a fetish maid’s uniform. AS soon as it was on properly she went to remove it and Harvey stopped her He changed her to love the appearance and to get a need to clean. Leaving the uniform in place she went to the wardrobe and removed a feather duster. She started dusting the bedroom and with every wipe of the duster, Harvey increased her love of cleaning. After the bedroom was spotless she moved to the bathroom. As she looked in the bathroom mirror Harvey caused her to fall in love with the uniform. HE changed her so she could not orgasm unless she was dressed in the uniform and a rubber cape like Charlene’s mother’s. The girl finished the bathroom and went to the front door Harvey looked at her decision and found she3 was going to buy a cape like the one in her mind. Harvey ran out of his apartment and entered the elevator. The cage stopped at the floor below and the model entered. Harvey entered her mind and caused her to fall in love with him. He also caused her to be totally submissive toward him. Harvey said, “You look stunning in latex where are you going.” The girl replied “I need a cape to go over the top otherwise I will not be able to go out.” Harvey said, “Let me take you to a shop that sells Capes and you can have dinner with me tonight. By the way my name is Harvey what’s yours?”

The young woman replied, “My name is Hazel and I would love to have dinner with you.” Harvey drove her to the sex shop and she purchased two capes one in black and the other in blue. She was about to ask the sales assistant to wrap, both capes, when Harvey said, “Put the black one on and you cannot take it off until you orgasm.” The sales assistant said, “AS y6ou are her Master you should pay.” Harvey replied, “OK but give her two more maid uniforms and a Nurses outfit.” The sales assistant wrapped the purchase except for the black cape and Harvey paid. The girl picked up the purchases and Harvey drove her back to the apartment block.

In the elevator Harvey pressed the third floor button and stopped Hazel from selecting another button. At the third floor, Harvey said, “Come with me and the girl found that he was to be obeyed.” She could not conceive of disobeying him. She realized that she loved him and would do anything to keep him.” Harvey took her to his apartment and then into his bedroom, He told her to get on the bed and to make sure she was not wearing any underwear. She replied, “I am not wearing any kickers.” Harvey lifted the shirt of his nun’s outfit and mounted her. The aroma from the cape was doing it for Harvey and he brought Hazel to four orgasms before he came. When he finished she said, “That was the best sex I have ever had, you are my hero.” Harvey replied, “You are my girlfriend now and you cannot remove the cape until I allow you to.” Hazel asked “Why do you say that?” Harvey replied, “I have a latex fetish and now, so do you.” Harvey made a meal for two as Hazel cleaned the apartment. Harvey had arranged so her love of cleaning would grow the longer she did it.

Over the next three weeks Hazel moved all her personal effects into Harvey’s apartment and Harvey started divorce proceedings against Marion on the grounds of the marriage not being consecrated. His mind was growing mush stronger and he found the young girl who caused him to be compromised. He entered her mind and wiped it clean. At the time he did that she was at work as a nurse and she was walking down a long flight of stairs, she fell all the way to the bottom and broke her neck. At the time she died, Harvey was in Marion’s mind and was making her a dog. He wiped all the human memories and copies the mind of Marion the dog into her brain. He moved into Cynthia and made her an infant with no ability to learn. As he came back to the present Hazel returned from her fetish photo shoot and she was very happy.

Marion, Cynthia and Trudy were all taken to the mental institution and Harvey was granted his divorce, HE married Hazel four weeks later and lived happily ever after in a very clean apartment.

Harvey bought a latex wedding dress for Hazel and they were married as soon at the divorce became absolute. All the congregation and the vicar were wearing latex and Sandy and Raymond were at the back of the church. When Raymond saw the vicar in Latex he said, “Let’s get married I will speak to the vicar after the service and arrange a date.” Sandy replied, ”Hazel’s dress is fantastic I Will ask her if I can borrow it.”

After the ceremony Sandy asked Hazel while Raymond talked to the vicar. Hazel replied, “We are about the same size, of course you can. We can swop clothes at the reception.”

Three days after the wedding Harvey was thinking what had happened to Marion’s dog with her mind in it. He was walking to the local supermarket when he passed the local pet shop and saw Marion’s dog in the window with a hand full of pups. He walked in and said to the assistant that he knew the dog and how was it getting on being a mother.” The assistant told him that she was not a brilliant mother and that she was very well trained. Harvey replied, “Yes Marion trained her well but this will be her fist pregnancy. He moving into the dogs mind and made her the perfect mother. The assistant said, “Do you want her, I can sell the Pups elsewhere. Harvey replied, “Unfortunately I live in an apartment that does not allow pets.” I will see if I can find someone to take her”

He found a scrap yard manager who kept his dogs in kennels in the yard. Harvey arranged for him the take Marion’s dog and keep it out in the cold.

The end